It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Xalar11
Experienced

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by Xalar11 » Wed May 08, 2019 3:51 pm

Not sure, what this last update under the name of the author of this thread should mean? Maybe, it has just a satirical or ironical meaning, which I simply don't unterstand. If that's the case, I want to apologize for the following towards Michael and all participants:

"Oh boy! When you have such a "loving" and "caring" wife, who really hasn't one ounce selfishness in her body and who devotes herself completely to her loving husband, well, then you can truely call yourself lucky, because you don't have to fear any enemies outside of your home." ;)

The assumed similarity with persons acting here is of course purely coincidental. The problem with irony is not everyone understands it. Otherwise we maybe have to talk about a case of emotional abusement? I don't know.

ballextender3209
Experienced

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Well it looks like this “story” is done......Always entertaining.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed May 08, 2019 10:47 pm

@ "Jen"

I doubt you'll ever answer me, but anyway. According to your own statement, it's not so important what Michael feels and if Michael would want to restart your marriage now, which I mean to restart a intimate, sexual and loving (there is surely not much left of that anymore, if any) relationship with you, and for you to slowly but surely cut ties with Jason, then I must assume you would rather separate from Michael, who you claim to love and want his biological childern, than from Jason.

Wow, that's indeed very telling how much you really must love Michael.
Last edited by Serrand on Thu May 09, 2019 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:25 am

excitedcuckold wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:12 pm
Hi! This is "Jen!"

It's funny the names "Michael" gave us on here! Lol! Glad he didn't use our real names at least!

Wow! You fucking guys tho! For over a year everything's been fine, then Michael starts posting on this forum again and suddenly he's got second thoughts! You know why? Cause ur feeding his insecurities and making him focus on what he's missing instead of what he's got! Wtf guys? Worst possible time too! I have semester finals next week! As if I'm not stressed enough!!!

What Michael needs right now is to take a break from this forum. He also needs to not masturbate so much! He's much happier when he hasn't cum in awhile. So, I got him to agree to lock his penis up. It's been a few days and he's already feeling much better! See! Wives know what's best! Lol!

For the record, I love Michael! He's a great guy. He's always there for me. Takes care of me. He makes me chicken soup when I have a cold. A real sweet guy! I'm just not into fucking him. Sorry not sorry! Lol!

Don't worry about Michael tho. I'll do what it takes to make this work. I'll make sure he gets to watch me and Jason more often. I even have an idea for a trip for the 3 of us this summer! I want us to share a room with 2 beds so Michael can watch Jason and I fuck every night! And also every morning! Lol! It'll be a reward for Michael being such a great cuckold!

If none of the above does the trick and we have to change our roommate agreement a little bit, I can get Jason to go along.

What's not going to happen tho is me having sex with Michael. That won't happen til I'm done with school. Btw, that includes grad school!

Oh, I also read the post about when Michael talked to Jason and told him it's okay if Jason and I stay together for awhile after school. Good to know! Lololololol!!!!

From now on if Michael needs someone to talk to about his feelings, he's got me and Jason. If that's not enuff, he can always call Brian. No offense, but strangers on the internet aren't gonna cut it. Some of you seem like ur okay, but some of you are pieces of shit! Like that guy who said that fucked up stuff about me getting pregnant by Jason!

So that's it! Buh bye! I have exams to study for, a boyfriend to fuck, and a husband to tease!!!!

The positive with this is that they have talked. Whether it was initiated by Michael or because Jen discovered him on this site is unclear but the outcome is that Michael has clearly expressed his concerns. Judging by the way Jen expressed herself, she didn't know about this site and his thread before which must have come as a major shock for her. Also, it is clearly a time of stress for her with her finals just coming up - definitely not the optimal conditions for a discussion of this nature. Hopefully, now that the subject has been raised, the discussions will continue after her finals and they will reach more acceptable conditions. I am not sure we will ever know. Michael has now been locked up in his chastity device and I think that will be the case for some time with Jen controlling his orgasms. Another outcome I fear is that Michael will be forbidden from coming back on this site and not allowed to continue this thread.

Hopefully this incident will pull them back from the brink and that Michael and Jen will find a more sataisfying and loving solution for the future.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu May 09, 2019 6:07 am

viking53 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:25 am
excitedcuckold wrote:
Hi! This is "Jen!"
From now on if Michael needs someone to talk to about his feelings, he's got me and Jason. If that's not enuff, he can always call Brian. No offense, but strangers on the internet aren't gonna cut it. Some of you seem like ur okay, but some of you are pieces of shit! Like that guy who said that fucked up stuff about me getting pregnant by Jason!

So that's it! Buh bye! I have exams to study for, a boyfriend to fuck, and a husband to tease!!!!
The positive with this is that they have talked. Whether it was initiated by Michael or because Jen discovered him on this site is unclear but the outcome is that Michael has clearly expressed his concerns. I am not sure we will ever know. Michael has now been locked up in his chastity device and I think that will be the case for some time with Jen controlling his orgasms. Another outcome I fear is that Michael will be forbidden from coming back on this site and not allowed to continue this thread. Hopefully this incident will pull them back from the brink and that Michael and Jen will find a more sataisfying and loving solution for the future.
Maybe you're right, that it was positive that they have talked, but to be honest Jen's reaction to all of this is pretty sad and worrisome, in my opinion watching from the outside. And that she tries to forbide Michael to come back to this site and continue this thread, at least indicates, that most assumptions of the readers here aren't way off.
Possibly, I'm too old fashioned or I have simply a different definition of a "loving relationship", but if you truely love a person and want to grow old with him/her, wants to have his children etc., than I doubt you behave the way as it seems Jen is doing.

Look, partly I excuse this all with her young age. If I count it right Jen must be only about 22-23 years old, most persons at such a young age are simply not able to reflect about their actions or able to question themselves. At least at that age I couldn't. Maybe I don't sound that way, but I only wish the best for Micheal and in that case also for Jen. Micheal seems to be a genuinely "good guy" and I think he deserves a way better treatment than he's receiving. But, as you said, probably we will never know

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu May 09, 2019 6:22 am

excitedcuckold wrote:
Hi! This is "Jen!"

It's funny the names "Michael" gave us on here! Lol! Glad he didn't use our real names at least!

Wow! You fucking guys tho! For over a year everything's been fine, then Michael starts posting on this forum again and suddenly he's got second thoughts! You know why? Cause ur feeding his insecurities and making him focus on what he's missing instead of what he's got! Wtf guys? Worst possible time too! I have semester finals next week! As if I'm not stressed enough!!!

What Michael needs right now is to take a break from this forum. He also needs to not masturbate so much! He's much happier when he hasn't cum in awhile. So, I got him to agree to lock his penis up. It's been a few days and he's already feeling much better! See! Wives know what's best! Lol!

For the record, I love Michael! He's a great guy. He's always there for me. Takes care of me. He makes me chicken soup when I have a cold. A real sweet guy! I'm just not into fucking him. Sorry not sorry! Lol!

Don't worry about Michael tho. I'll do what it takes to make this work. I'll make sure he gets to watch me and Jason more often. I even have an idea for a trip for the 3 of us this summer! I want us to share a room with 2 beds so Michael can watch Jason and I fuck every night! And also every morning! Lol! It'll be a reward for Michael being such a great cuckold!

If none of the above does the trick and we have to change our roommate agreement a little bit, I can get Jason to go along.

What's not going to happen tho is me having sex with Michael. That won't happen til I'm done with school. Btw, that includes grad school!

Oh, I also read the post about when Michael talked to Jason and told him it's okay if Jason and I stay together for awhile after school. Good to know! Lololololol!!!!

Jen's writing style is very reminiscent of Lisa (barryswifey), the Barryman's young wife. This was her last post.
barryswifey wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 pm
Hello,

I have been reading this thread so far I have tried to keep out of it. It is nice when people give him encouragement and support but not nice when other people try to undo what we have got and try and split us up coz there jealous.

FYI we do communicate lots and we do have rules and limits. For example all 3 of us have said we will not have sex with anyone outside of us 3. We have limits. Contry to what people have said in here I would not let Leon fuck my husband up his arse. Leons cock is massive, I wouldnt let him do that to him.

Some people that know fuck all about FLR have been telling him were doing it all wrong and I’m going to divorce him and scaring him to death. Well thats crap. I love Barry to bits and I could never do anything to hurt him. He is the nicest kindest man I have ever met and he is so brainy. He’s been to university and got 2 degrees. Ok I have fallen for Leon to big time but its possible to love 2 men at the same time.

FLR is about trust.not rules. If we hundreds of rules beforehand telling me what I can and cant do thats not FLR its BLR Barry led relationship lol. He has to trust me I’m not going to hurt him and I musnt hurt him and I never would because I love him to much do that to him.

In FLR I can make him do stuff he don’t want to do and I can humiliate him and take the piss out of him coz that tells him whose in charge and what his role is.

So I don’t want no fucker in here telling Barry to leave me or upsetting him by telling him I’m going to leave him. And I don’t want people who have never met me judging me. Better say nothing than shit like that.

Lisa.
I wonder if by any chance they are related.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:49 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:22 am
excitedcuckold wrote:
Hi! This is "Jen!"

Jen's writing style is very reminiscent of Lisa (barryswifey), the Barryman's young wife. This was her last post.
barryswifey wrote:
Hello,

I have been reading this thread so far I have tried to keep out of it. It is nice when people give him encouragement and support but not nice when other people try to undo what we have got and try and split us up coz there jealous.

FYI we do communicate lots and we do have rules and limits. For example all 3 of us have said we will not have sex with anyone outside of us 3. We have limits. Contry to what people have said in here I would not let Leon fuck my husband up his arse. Leons cock is massive, I wouldnt let him do that to him.

Some people that know fuck all about FLR have been telling him were doing it all wrong and I’m going to divorce him and scaring him to death. Well thats crap. I love Barry to bits and I could never do anything to hurt him. He is the nicest kindest man I have ever met and he is so brainy. He’s been to university and got 2 degrees. Ok I have fallen for Leon to big time but its possible to love 2 men at the same time.

FLR is about trust.not rules. If we hundreds of rules beforehand telling me what I can and cant do thats not FLR its BLR Barry led relationship lol. He has to trust me I’m not going to hurt him and I musnt hurt him and I never would because I love him to much do that to him.

In FLR I can make him do stuff he don’t want to do and I can humiliate him and take the piss out of him coz that tells him whose in charge and what his role is.

So I don’t want no fucker in here telling Barry to leave me or upsetting him by telling him I’m going to leave him. And I don’t want people who have never met me judging me. Better say nothing than shit like that.

Lisa.
Umm......, Maybe Lisa and Jen are siblings. Or cousins?

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 am

In the beginning, she did say “take a beak”, so there is hope for his eventual return. While it sounds like they talked, also sounds like she took firmer control. For “m” sake, I hope she is true to the intent of her word, which is to make this good for “m”.
I know I would love to read about the 3-in-a-room trip. “J”, perhaps you’ll write about it and let m read it.
Irregardless, wish you two the best.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Bubbagmp
Trainable

Unread post by Bubbagmp » Fri May 10, 2019 9:03 am

Ok I'll double down. I feel only slightly bad for Jen, only because I remember how stressful finals were, and having to block out any additional stress daily life brings. With that said, Michael right now I don't feel you have a solid marriage to be doing a 3way cuck R. Normally longterm denial causes marriages to fail, basically your in a sexless M. Bigger issue, she currently is in a pseudo M to Jason, which will continue to grow & intensify, it's human nature. At some point it's going to be harder for Jason to just stop & leave. I'm not saying this with malevolence, in the beginning, Jason could have easily left. Not so easy to leave after being together after an eventual 3 yes. And the same could be said for Jen. I'm not trying to say that will happen, just don't be shocked if it does.

Did anyone catch Jen "...posting here AGAIN. " it implies she knew he posted here before.

Only, Michael could fill us in on that talk. Sounds like she realized she had maybe gone too far, became angry HER wonderful life is in peril, and shut Michael down with a small lovebomb concession with allowing him to see her & Jason fuck more. Wow what a champ Jen, you're a real trooper.

BTW Michael lovebomb concessions are manipulative abuse, eventually your viewing them more will become irritating to J & J's R and will stop. Again human nature. There's a reason why they call it "a couple ", because there's two, not 3. You are the sexless roommate. Can you or do you want this, your marriage to continue like this for at least 2+ yrs?

To Jen: You say you love Michael, but are in love with him? Do you love him as a friend or a husband? Is your no sex with Michael game play or deep down that's how you really feel. Only you know the truth.

I get that you didn't like my pregnancy by Jason comment, well I'm not convinced it won't happen, intended or by mistake. I view you as a very selfish person, who's very immature. Continue this course and you'll will most likely hurt Michael JMO.

Michael, I wish the best I hope I'm way off the mark on this, but I've been on this earth too long to not witness human nature unfold. IMO, your her financial security blanket, sorry some relationships aren't meant to be.

If you love being cucked in this manner, well, enjoy the ride because that's all you're going to get out of this marriage. I doubt it will ever be a just You & Jen marriage. And BTW, never divulge your only safety outlet, abusers never want the abused to have people to talk to, they want you isolated.

Speaking of friends, I highly recommend you bounce this relationship off of Brian. You may get a better perspective of this experiment. Be honest, don't lie to him by omission, about your fears & concerns.

RED Flag: If Brian, after you fill him in, wants to talk to Jen because he feels she has stepped out of bounds, and Jen becomes angry at Brian and says he's interfering.

She will demand you not talk to Brian anymore. This is what abuse people do, they isolate you to "protect you", but really they do it to control & manipulate.

Bubbagmp
Trainable

Unread post by Bubbagmp » Fri May 10, 2019 9:03 am

Ok I'll double down. I feel only slightly bad for Jen, only because I remember how stressful finals were, and having to block out any additional stress daily life brings. With that said, Michael right now I don't feel you have a solid marriage to be doing a 3way cuck R. Normally longterm denial causes marriages to fail, basically your in a sexless M. Bigger issue, she currently is in a pseudo M to Jason, which will continue to grow & intensify, it's human nature. At some point it's going to be harder for Jason to just stop & leave. I'm not saying this with malevolence, in the beginning, Jason could have easily left. Not so easy to leave after being together after an eventual 3 yes. And the same could be said for Jen. I'm not trying to say that will happen, just don't be shocked if it does.

Did anyone catch Jen "...posting here AGAIN. " it implies she knew he posted here before.

Only, Michael could fill us in on that talk. Sounds like she realized she had maybe gone too far, became angry HER wonderful life is in peril, and shut Michael down with a small lovebomb concession with allowing him to see her & Jason fuck more. Wow what a champ Jen, you're a real trooper.

BTW Michael lovebomb concessions are manipulative abuse, eventually your viewing them more will become irritating to J & J's R and will stop. Again human nature. There's a reason why they call it "a couple ", because there's two, not 3. You are the sexless roommate. Can you or do you want this, your marriage to continue like this for at least 2+ yrs?

To Jen: You say you love Michael, but are in love with him? Do you love him as a friend or a husband? Is your no sex with Michael game play or deep down that's how you really feel. Only you know the truth.

I get that you didn't like my pregnancy by Jason comment, well I'm not convinced it won't happen, intended or by mistake. I view you as a very selfish person, who's very immature. Continue this course and you'll will most likely hurt Michael JMO.

Michael, I wish the best I hope I'm way off the mark on this, but I've been on this earth too long to not witness human nature unfold. IMO, your her financial security blanket, sorry some relationships aren't meant to be.

If you love being cucked in this manner, well, enjoy the ride because that's all you're going to get out of this marriage. I doubt it will ever be a just You & Jen marriage. And BTW, never divulge your only safety outlet, abusers never want the abused to have people to talk to, they want you isolated.

Speaking of friends, I highly recommend you bounce this relationship off of Brian. You may get a better perspective of this experiment. Be honest, don't lie to him by omission, about your fears & concerns.

RED Flag: If Brian, after you fill him in, wants to talk to Jen because he feels she has stepped out of bounds, and Jen becomes angry at Brian and says he's interfering.

She will demand you not talk to Brian anymore. This is what abuse people do, they isolate you to "protect you", but really they do it to control & manipulate.

Bubbagmp
Trainable

Unread post by Bubbagmp » Fri May 10, 2019 9:58 am

Btw Jen, just reread your post, for over a year YOU are the ONE whose been having fun.

Really read all of his posts especially since he talked about the contract. In the beginning he's happy with it, but lately he's sad about it. It not his insecurities that's speaking, the forum woke him up.

We overwhelmingly told him to communicate with YOU. My last week's post predicted exactly what you would do. You shut him down.

Marriage is about We, Us, Our, but posted it was all about You.

You may not like what I stated, but from your reaction on what you posted, it sure looks like you're pissed about my posts have more truth in them than you care to handle.

Read his posts, he's slowly dying inside, and you're responsible for it. So go have your fun, I hope karma pays you back in full.

Michael, you're being abused, talk to Brian today, please.

Brian will want to talk to Jen alone, not a good idea, she will most likely tell him you're over blowing the situation.

Have him read what's here then, let him judge for himself.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Sat May 11, 2019 6:13 am

sabya167 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:49 am
wannabecUKold wrote:
excitedcuckold wrote:
Hi! This is "Jen!"

barryswifey wrote:
Hello,

Lisa.
Or they're just cut from the same cloth of women who don't appreciate their manipulative games judged by strangers.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:28 am

Lizardtantrum wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:13 am
sabya167 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:49 am
wannabecUKold wrote:
excitedcuckold wrote:
Hi! This is "Jen!"

barryswifey wrote:
Hello,

Lisa.
Or they're just cut from the same cloth of women who don't appreciate their manipulative games judged by strangers.
Or they are just cut from the same cloth of women who were schooled by the same teacher who taught them how to write in a suspiciously similar way and how to suddenly appear on this forum out of the blue, whenever there is some flak, with their husbands never ever giving any hint beforehand, about the wives being even aware of this forum.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Fri May 17, 2019 11:33 am

hi Jen,

It's good to hear from you, it would be great to hear more from you. I also hope that you will allow Michael to continue to be on the forum with us. As you can see, there is a lot interest in your situation.

Keep us updated

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu May 30, 2019 6:23 pm

I have followed this thread on and off for several years now, and like many others, doubt its validity,but should I be wrong, I feel sorry for Mike, to be living such a loanly un appreciated existance. I can't believe that any human would subject themselves to such abuse.

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu May 30, 2019 10:58 pm

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:36 pm
excitedcuckold wrote:
Hi! This is "Jen!"

She sounds like a spoiled 12 year old. Which would explain how things have gotten so fucked up. Poor guy.
No, Jen does NOT sound like a spoiled 12 year old.

She sounds like a Dominant Lady who expects to have a lovely submissive cuckold husband fully supporting Her and accepting that She makes the decisions and control Her own sex life as well as that of Her submissive.

Same with Lisa that I saw some of you commented on.

I think everybody here should respect that this is also real, Sure it is different than those who expect to be on a more equal footing where the Hotwife is only allowed to fuck when the hubby is in agreement; but please don't try to force that as a common standard for everyone. You are just driving the vey Domiant Self Confident Cuckoldresses like Jen elsewhere and of course, Jen is right to determine that Her cuck is only allowed to go on Her when She decides so. That is how She wants it and Her cuck obviously is happy to let Her lock him up and enforce it.

Sincerely
elina
submissive male

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Fri May 31, 2019 4:10 am

Another example of a great story ruined by postings from non-cuckolds.

When people that have zero understanding about this lifestyle post their opinions endlessly, it wares the OP down. Nobody wants to deal with that much negativity.

This is the 1000th example...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri May 31, 2019 1:12 pm

Samanthasman, I would like to see how fast you would be willing to subject yourself to the lifestyle of Michel. You seem to think that you are the supreme authority on tghe cuck lifestyle, maybe you should change your name to KING CUCK.

ballextender3209
Experienced

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:45 pm

I would like to point out a section of the rules. Please read them.

2) Serious discussion and debate are fine. Personal attacks are not. Posts that contain personal attacks or inflammatory language (this includes racist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, etc... crap), or are mean or disrespectful, may be edited or deleted without warning.

2.1) Thou shalt not call out another user for well written fiction presented as fact. At the very best it is rude. If you don’t believe a “true story” is true just move on to the next thread or keep your trap shut. Yes, I appreciate a true “true story” as much as the next guy, but so much of this lifestyle is unbelievable to the common man that it is ridiculous for any of us to make grand pronouncements about the writings of another. Such pronouncements interfere with the flow of thoughts around here and may make newbies hesitant to post. If you absolutely have proof that a thread is fake then flag that post and provide admin your proof so they can check it out.

Many fantasies are posted on this site as if they are fact. And that’s fine. Why? Because if hotwifing has taught me one thing it’s that truth is often stranger than fiction. In other words, some of those fantasy stories may in fact be true! I know I’ve certainly been accused of posting bullshit when I was being totally honest. The point being that it’s difficult if not impossible to differentiate good fiction from true life. Result? I’m not even going to try. To do so means that invariably some bad -- but completely honest -- writers will be vilified for their efforts. I don’t think anybody wants that to happen

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri May 31, 2019 5:31 pm

Jen and Michael are happy with their lifestyle, however, for many commentators responding here, it's not to their liking and they express that displeasure and disappointment at every available opportunity. If it's not to your liking, why don't you go read about the type of relationships you do like, then everyone can be happy.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:34 am

Hello Michael, Jen and Jason,

Hope all is well, While I can understand that there may be a feeling that being on this forum is not good for your relationship, I cannot differ, that is truly for you to decide. I would like to say It may very could a catalyst to continue, which you will anyway, enhance and otherwise just be a place to use as a resource, in your current relationship.

I, think for Michael it provides an outlet for some of the angst he feels in all this. It also allows him to put into words that which he may not otherwise be able to verbalize directly to either Jen or Jason. I'm sure from everything he has posted in the last 3 years, if he weren't able to talk/chat with other people that share a similar interest in this type of relationship,he may have gone whack-a-do a long time ago.

I, think for Jen, it should show her that it has been difficult at times for Michael to live through this. But that no matter what has happened, he has remained loyal and supportive even to the point of the reality, that he has been totally replaced not only sexually but also romantically in his day to day life. That this should be considered, and not very lightly, that you have someone who has given you everything you have asked for and sometimes more than he has to give. He may be saying to himself, as he has stated a few times, Is this all I have to offer. Must I accept that to the woman I love," As for you and I, we just sort of take for granted now when we talk that we're platonic friends. That's how we interact with each other all the time. It doesn't even occur to me that we might have sex when we're alone or that you'd even consider having sex with me. I really do feel written off sexually. But, it's scary sometimes to think and to wonder if that's all I'm capable of being for you? Just a friend?”. You, Jen are giving him what he wants and getting what you want. It's important to make sure together you both are getting what you need.

Jason, you are the wild card in this. I mean that in a complimentary way. You knew coming into this , that Jen is married, that she loves and will never leave her husband. You have been witness to the torment that Michael has been living. Place yourself in his shoes, you probably can't, but try. Here he is graciously stepping aside, allowing you to live in His(his and Jen's) apartment, finance yours and Jen's lifestyles and supporting and encouraging your relationship on many levels. Have you ever imagined, that someone would actually pay for a vacation, with his wife, for you. That he would place no restrictions on you with his wife. That he by way of the agreement, has literally made it impossible for him to reverse his course, no matter what happens. "I wanted a cuckold contract in the first place was for this exact reason. I knew that at some point I'd have second thoughts and I didn't want those thoughts to get in the way. I wanted the contract to be able to run its course uninterrupted, so that Jen and I could have this experience without unnecessary drama getting in the way. "We all know there is no legal bindings to this agreement, but to Michael, it is a matter of honor, as he stated in an earlier post. " I get what you're saying about the contract. But, I know that the contract isn't a legally binding document. The contract is more like a promise between the three of us. It's a detailed promise that spells out exactly what we're doing instead of each of us maybe having a different idea about what that is and what we expect of each other. If I have mixed feelings, I can look to the contract and remind myself it's not because Jen and Jason did something wrong. The contract reminds me that things are going exactly as they're supposed to. Sure, promises can be broken. But, I'd rather not have to break this promise."

To end my soap box, I think it would be fun, interesting and inciteful for you guys to reconsider Michael posting on this forum.I also think it would be very tantalizing for all of the readers of this particular thread in this forum to read and dream and drool over the lifestyle you have created for yourselves.

jacknjuls

Unread post by jacknjuls » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Samanthasman wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:10 am

When people that have zero understanding about this lifestyle post their opinions endlessly, it wares the OP down. Nobody wants to deal with that much negativity.

This is SO funny coming from you. You did this to what, at least 50 of my posts when you first joined? Before you decided to switch up and become a cuckold? Pot, have you met kettle? It's black too.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:23 pm

jacknjuls wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:52 pm
Samanthasman wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:10 am

This is SO funny coming from you. You did this to what, at least 50 of my posts when you first joined? Before you decided to switch up and become a cuckold? Pot, have you met kettle? It's black too.
Not sure what you are talking about. I’ve always been a cuckold. I don’t recognize you, but if I gave you bad advice, I apologize.
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:59 pm

Quote:

"If a stranger had spied on our household, who would they have thought I’m in a committed relationship with? You or Brian? We both know the answer to that question, Michael! It wasn’t make believe. Brian and I were a real couple! The make believe part was us putting on an act for our friends and family that you and I were still a normal couple. It was Brian and I that were the couple and you were our friend, roommate, servant, and helper! Yes, you were still my husband and I still loved you just as much as ever, but Brian and I were the couple!"

First of all, this excerpt is from one of the very best conversations you have had to date, completely amazing.
One thing I did want to mention though, is that although you were obviously replaced sexually by Brian, I never really did get the feeling of him and Jen actually being a 'real' couple, in the truest sense of the word. Perhaps there is a lot of couple type stuff that you did not mention, (if not you probably should!), but the relationships foundation did seem to predominantly be a sexual one, whereas in normal everyday life, Jen was properly your wife emotionally.

It seems to me that yes, if someone had looked in on the living situation, superficially at least, they may have seen Jen and Brian as a couple, but on closer inspection they would soon have realised that you and Jen were infact the 'real' couple whereas Brian fulfilled a role more akin to a fuck-buddy, albeit an exclusive one...
Would you agree with my assessment? Is it partially true, or is it wide of the mark?

I only mention it because If I were in your shoes, masochist that I am, Jen's stated mission is what I would genuinely hope for - to be replaced both in and out of the bedroom, in and out of the house, as fully as was possible. This would include them spending as much time together as possible, as much time together without me as possible. ALL dates would be between her and him. I would want to feel as much as simply a friend who just so happens to be living in their home as was practical. If anything, those non sexual confirmations of their status as a loving, exclusive, true couple would be far more exciting to me than the actual sex. This would stem from my feelings of jealousy, angst and a need to feel pushed out of the relationship.

This would also be reflected in the way Jen and her boyfriend acted in front of others, particularly friends, if not family. You haven't really mentioned any of these interactions to date, but I do think they would better describe the relationship between you, Jen and the boyfriend if you did. just as an aside on that point, something I would find delicious, although very embarrassing and would hike the jealousy and angst up several notches, would be to suggest, encourage and implement situations were Jen and boyfriend were seen to be 'together'. For instance, if you had friends round, say for dinner, Jen and boyfriend although not out as a couple could be seen to be getting along well, perhaps sitting together on the sofa, chatting, perhaps Jen being a little to overly familiar and obviously flirty, causing the guests to raise eyebrows. To take it up a level, Jen could announce she was going to get ready to go out, get changed into something sexier, like a shorter skirt and tighter top and then say her goodbyes as her and boyfriend go out, ostensibly as just good friends, but actually on a real date. also, you could have friends or family round for dinner and then Jen and her boyfriend could come home, having spent the day together, and pretend it is all innocent making no mention of it and you acting as if it is all above board and nothing untoward or out of the normal.

I love the idea of those sort of situations, is this something that you and Jen have talked about or would consider doing? Would love to hear your thoughts!

I fully understand that this may not be what you envisage as ideal, or what you would want, or even perhaps what Jen would really want, but if not, then Jen's proclamations of the status of the relationship she desires is over-stated, playing a game for effect, which of course is perfectly fine if that is what you both want!

Maybe my view is distorted or skewered because you don't mention as much the quality, boyfriend/girlfriend just hanging out time as actually happens, or date nights, or romantic nights in, rather than just jumping straight to the sexual elements of the relationship between them. If this is nearer the truth, would it possible for you to talk more about those more mundane times next time?

If this is not the case, is it perhaps because you and/or Jen have purposefully kept the relationship a sexual one
rather than full blown boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? If so, would love to hear your thoughts more on this...

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:41 am

He hasn't logged in since May 8 when "Jen" posted. I have a feeling he's no longer allowed to even read the forum. She probably checks his his phone/computer now to make sure he's not coming here.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!