It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
hwc
Pervert

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by hwc » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:46 am

I'm an optimist- so I'm very optimistic that there will be another excellent update soon enough! At the very least, I am very hopeful!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:15 pm

Forget about optimism. Praying for an update!!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:46 am

SutterKane wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:41 am
He hasn't logged in since May 8 when "Jen" posted. I have a feeling he's no longer allowed to even read the forum. She probably checks his his phone/computer now to make sure he's not coming here.
It's all gone south for the winter...or longer. Poor guy is his own enemy

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:09 am

How many cucks dreamt of being in his shoes?

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:03 am

Don’t you just wish we knew which way things went here.

osmankartopu
Prepubescent

Unread post by osmankartopu » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:17 am

realcucklife wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:15 pm
Forget about optimism. Praying for an update!!
HAHAHA, That was funny.

I was follower this topic. Michael effected bad comments and he became depressive because many people said you are going to lose your wife. I think, he worried lose her wife. And her wife forbid him to log in this forum and praying can't save this topic.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:02 am

Mindful we have to be getting close to her finishing studying, and how life will look for them now.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:08 am

Before she cut us off, she said she would be carrying on to graduate school

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:48 pm

Not being in the USA not sure when that would be, can you shed some light?
Surely he has to know for the negative people there are still lots intrigued and still jerking off to their adventures

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:31 pm

That would be another 4 years studying

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:17 pm

SHIT
That’s not happening for a bit yet then.
Oh well I’ll still maintain the dream that the story was real and we will hear on day..

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:02 pm

For those who are wondering, not much has changed since Jen freaked out over my last post on the forum. She and Jason are still exclusive, while I'm still cut off from sex. It's okay though, because my attitude has changed.

Jen was right. Taking a break from the forum was a good idea. Putting me in chastity was also a good idea. But, as expected, I couldn't stay locked up in chastity for too long. It was too uncomfortable, too much hassle being discreet about it, and way too difficult to get a real good night's rest.

But, being locked up for a couple weeks did wonders for my mood. It brought back my enthusiasm for being replaced. While it's arguable that the horny me isn't the real me, it's also arguable that the horny me is no less real than the spent version of me that exists when I masturbate too often. So who's to say that I should let the spent version of me take the lead?

Besides, Jen says she likes the horny me so much better! But, of course she'd say that. She wants to keep being a couple with Jason and not have to face the prospect of me getting moody and throwing a wrench into the happy status quo.

Our situation relies on me being content and going along with things. Jen and Jason can't play house all carefree if I seem miserable.

A moody, miserable roommate would be a turn-off to any happy, loving couple. Except it'd be tenfold and then some, because I'm not just a roommate. I'm Jen's husband. And that gives me the power to cast a really dark cloud over all three of us if I don't keep myself in check. I have the power to be the cause of arguments. I have the power to put some real strain on Jen and Jason's relationship. And what would be the outcome of that? Aside from putting stress on all three of us, I'd lose the goodwill Jason has toward me. It's that goodwill that makes Jason feel comfortable letting me watch him make love to Jen, which is my most favorite thing in the world!

Then there's the elephant in the room that I didn't want to look at before. That all this was my idea. Or at least Jen says it was my idea. I guess that's up for debate. But, whoever the real genius is, I definitely did strongly encourage Jen to replace me for real. That definitely happened. I have to own that.

So here we are. I've been replaced. Still not entirely to Jen's satisfaction. She still needs another year and a half, at least. The rest of this semester, plus a one year master's program afterward. A two year program is a possibility though.

To help facilitate her goal of making Jason the primary man in her life and reimagining me as a platonic friend/roommate/brother, Jen's taken to calling me "friend," "roomie," and "bro."

"I can't wait until it really feels like we're just friends!" she tells me. "It'll be so hot!"

So, basically my marriage is fucked up. Really, really fucked up.

But, that was the plan, wasn't it? To give up everything to Jason. Give up all my husbandly benefits to him without giving up the title of husband. To lose Jen physically and romantically to Jason without actually losing her as my wife. Be careful what you wish for, they say.

And yet, there's one very obvious element of salvation in all of this. Jen and Jason let me watch them. They let me watch them be a live-in couple. They let me watch them make love. Often!

Ever since Jen found my post, I now watch her and Jason make love twice as often as in the past. They're very generous. Not only is the bedroom door left open more often, but I'm invited in more. Not that they limit themselves to the bedroom. They often break out into lovemaking at random outside of the bedroom.

I watch, and I watch, and I watch. And it never gets old. It's my reward, Jen says. It's what I get in exchange for all I've given up. An up close view of a happy couple in the throes of passion. An up close view of Jason's massive, sperm-filled balls emptying their superior sperm into my wife, over and over and over again.

Speaking of watching, the three of us even took a weeklong cruise together during the summer. We shared a cabin and I got to watch so much! It wasn't just watching though. I felt included. Watching is in inclusion, I realized. Jen and Jason being so comfortable in my presence (that they don't think twice about making love in front of me) is inclusion. Vacationing together like that is inclusion. And, outside the cabin, Jen and Jason behaved as a couple publically, introducing themselves that way to the other passengers and introducing me as their best friend and roommate. It was incredible to be in a setting where the three of us could be so carefree in public about our accepted roles.

When I previously posted about my second thoughts, I was secretly brooding about my wedding anniversary back in April. I was only just then allowing myself to truly begin to feel replaced and I was not coping well with it. But now I'm not just coping, I'm embracing.

There's something else. Keep in mind that no matter how much of a surprise this is to you, it was much more of a surprise to me. On the cruise, thanks to Jen's convincing, Jason let himself be blindfolded and get his dick sucked by the both of us! Not knowing for sure whose mouth was whose. He loved it! His awesome cock has been inside of my mouth several times since then!

Any glimmer of doubt about my situation has vanished. I'm not saying I don't understand how much Jen and I are playing with fire. I get it. I'm just saying I don't doubt that I want this experience.

Anyhow, that's it for now. Don't expect me to be back on here anytime soon. I'm not looking to become a regular again.

Maybe I'll pop in again in a few months to say hi.

Thank you to those of you who have shown me support. Thanks also to those who maybe haven't been so supportive, but at least haven't been jerks about it. Happy New Year!

osmankartopu
Prepubescent

Unread post by osmankartopu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Welcome back Micheal. We miss you.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:46 am

Welcome Back and a Happy New Year

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:03 pm

Wow. I'm so pleased that you are enjoying this experience, and that you sound aware of the real risks. I hope it continues to bring all 3 of you the deep pleasure you seek, and if not, that you all make whatever changes are needed for your happiness. Until then, it's incredibly hot and I hope you'll come back often and share your thoughts and feelings with us here, even though I know you said you won't do that!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 pm

Good to hear that everything is all right with you Michael and that the three of you have found a balance in your situation. After Jen's post here, I didn't think we would ever hear from you again so it was great that you let us know that everything has settled down and that you feel much better. I hope you have the energy to let us know periodically how things are.

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Zona wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:21 pm
Anybody think the OP will still be here and posting a year from now?
Yes.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:36 am

So great,,thanks for the update.
Look forward to when your back again and hopefully you will have some nasty details for us.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:11 pm

Please, please continue!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:00 pm

Hello. I hope everyone is doing well. Crazy times we're living in, huh?

Jen and I are doing alright. We're holed up here in our apartment. Jen is going to be finishing her semester online and I'm working from home. So, it's pretty much 24/7 together.

When college ordered that all classes be completed online, Jason's parents asked him to move in with them. They were worried about the coming pandemic and wanted him with at home. They have a nice big house, all stocked up with supplies (lots of toilet paper)! Anyhow, Jason moved out. Just like that. I was more surprised than Jen. Evidently, Jason was already thinking of moving on after this semester. But, nothing was set in stone and Jen had been hoping he would stay, so she hadn't mentioned anything to me. She wanted to keep me thinking that this would last another year or longer, in case it did.

So, Jen and I are back to having sex! All it took was Jason moving out and her having no other options due to the pandemic. Lol! Seriously though, that's exactly what she told me. According to Jen, "it's like you're the last man on Earth, so I guess I may as well fuck you!" Works for me! I'm definitely not complaining! Although Jen complains about it plenty! Which is fine. If she were suddenly into me, I'd be pretty suspicious. Besides, sex with her is so much more fun when she talks shit to me! And she's got plenty to say! We've already had sex three times since Jason left!

So, that's it for now. Kind of anticlimactic in a way, I suppose. But, Jen's relationship with Jason was going to end eventually. Over two years of not being able to have sex with my wife or even being able to touch her body! It was a good, long run! I'm thankful to Jen for making my wildest cuckold fantasies come true. But, I'm also thankful to be having sex with her again. I hope the mediocre sex I provide her with is at least somewhat enjoyable for her (she says it is). :)

Anyway, take care of yourselves and your loved ones! And hopefully in a few months this pandemic will be over!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:21 pm

Poor Jen, having to settle for such inferiority! But how awesome for you! And when this pandemic is over you'll have the pleasure of losing her all over again, either to Jason or some other more deserving young man. Congratulations!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:51 pm

Great to see you back.
Locked up you should have some more time on your hands for some blow by blow of the action, in recent times.
Love to hear some of the trash talk that must no doubt been going on with the return of the eunuch.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:57 pm

subtoall wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:21 pm
Poor Jen, having to settle for such inferiority! But how awesome for you! And when this pandemic is over you'll have the pleasure of losing her all over again, either to Jason or some other more deserving young man. Congratulations!
Thank you! I'm not worried about Jason coming back into the picture. That's over with. Jason did call to check in on Jen not long after my last post though

"Fuck you!" was Jen's reply to him. "I get that you were gonna leave anyway, but to leave so suddenly because mommy and daddy asked you to come home is such fucking bullshit! We could have had a few more months together. Now I'm stuck here 24/7 with Michael and of course he wanted to go back to having sex with me! What was I going to do? Tell him no? It's not like I have a boyfriend anymore!"

It was such a turn-on how comfortable Jen was having a conversation like that in front of me. She wasn't interested in trying to get some privacy. She was being completely open in front of me about how she wished she was still having sex with Jason instead of me.

I'm not sure what Jason said next, but Jen replied, "Don't act like you were doing Michael a favor! I had him expecting to wait through at least grad school. Shit, Michael could have held out past grad school! I know I was ready to keep it going past then! It's not like I missed having sex with Michael. I was fine putting it off til whenever. Getting to watch for a year or two longer would have been good for Michael anyway. Maybe he would have finally learned a thing or two."

Jason said something and then Jen replied, "Yeah, he's right here. Why? You think he minds the truth? He doesn't care."

There was a long pause, during which Jason was saying something to Jen. Jen then said to me, "Jason says hi. He says he misses the both of us. He's sorry that you can't watch him and I fuck anymore, but try to make the most out of having sex with your beautiful wife."

I'm sure he said more than that, and afterward Jen seemed much more relaxed.

The conversation ended with Jen telling Jason, "Thanks for calling. Sorry for being so bitchy. Stay safe. And remember to wash your hands when you get home if you have to leave the house at all for anything."

After the conversation, I told Jen, "I'm sorry you're stuck having sex with me sooner than you thought you would."

"So am I," Jen replied. "Just remember that you're not doing anything wrong. I'm not mad at you, just disappointed that we're back to having sex so soon. I don't hold anything against you. Also, it's not as simple as you sucking at sex. I'm not sexually attracted to you and you can't help that. Plus, being with Jason for over two years only made me even less attracted to you. So there's that too. It's fine though. You and I are making it work."
realcucklife wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:51 pm
Great to see you back.
Locked up you should have some more time on your hands for some blow by blow of the action, in recent times.
Love to hear some of the trash talk that must no doubt been going on with the return of the eunuch.
Thank you!

The most recent time Jen and I had sex, she was so fucking brutal!

I was on top of Jen, thrusting in and out of her.

"Slow down!" Jen insisted. "Slow down so I can talk shit to you!"

I slowed down, as Jen ordered.

"Much better," continued Jen, whispering as I slowly slid in and out of her. "You're acting as if you're some sort of stud, like I'm into you. Just remember that I'm not. I'm always thinking about other men whenever you and I have sex. Always. But, no matter what I do to make sex with you fun, no matter how much I fantasize about Jason, no matter how much I put you down to help me get off, sex with you is no substitute for sex with a real man. Out of all the guys I've ever been with, I wish it was any one of them in bed with me right now but you. That even includes Ben. If it was a choice between you and Ben, I'd choose Ben in a heartbeat. I didn't have to think about other guys to enjoy sex with Ben. I can't believe how replaceable you are, Michael. Any guy I've ever been with would do. How does it feel knowing that you're dead last on that list, everyone coming in so far ahead of you?"

"It feels good," I replied gently as I continued to slowly move my cock in and out of Jen's warm pussy.

"Do you think a real man would feel good about his wife having zero desire for him and wishing she could have another man instead?" Jen asked in almost a whisper.

"No," I replied quietly. "But, I'm not a real man. I don't deserve to have sex with you."

"I've heard this before," Jen said, but this time louder. "You tell me that you know you don't deserve to have sex with me, but here you are having sex with me anyways. Having sex with your wife, who's not even into you. Doesn't that just make you even more pathetic?"

"Yes," I replied.

"A pathetic cuckold making his wife settle for his useless penis," Jen continued. "When there's a whole world of real men out there. The only reason I'm letting you have sex with me right now is that I promised we'd go back to having sex after things ended with Jason. If Jason were still here, you'd still be living in the spare room, not being allowed to even touch me. And I wouldn't have to settle for you right now. Settling for a guy I'm not even into. Settling for your useless fucking penis! Settling for useless cuckold sperm from a useless set of cuckold balls! What a fucking joke! Are you ready to cum yet? Because I'm about to cum from thinking about other guys and then I'm ready to have your useless penis the fuck out of me!"

Jen started to cum, so I let myself cum too. It felt so good, so relieving!

"That was great, Michael!" Jen said with a smile afterward as I held her. "Still nothing compared to having sex with a real man, but it was great for us! Just keep taking my lead and doing as you're told and we're gonna be just fine. By the way, I've decided that we're going back to how it was when I used to make you wear condoms. We still have a stash left that will last us for now. But, you better order some more right away! If we run out, you're not getting laid. Simple as that. Got it?"

Of course I ordered a few boxes right away!

norbertrichard1
Virgin

Unread post by norbertrichard1 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:11 pm

She plays the bitch role perfectly. Glad she is your problem, and not mine!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:50 am

Man, you are going to owe her big time when she gets back to cuckolding you for how generous she is being with you right now. How do you think you will repay her. It seems it might have to extend well past grad school to make up for this period.