It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
MaxCargo
Player

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:41 pm

I don't know if this should make me sad or simply laugh at you. Seriously, how fucked-up must someone be wanting to live in such a marriage or relationship in general? Is this really what you want out of your life? Married to a woman, who doesn't desire you and who doesn't love you, at least not in a way a wife loves her husband. Maybe Jen has feelings for you as a friend, but that's all.
Have you never thought to look for some for some professional help, who would help you to get on track in a healthier path?

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:25 pm

Did you have a special valentines this year?
Has she re-introduced the payment arrangement or is that still to come?
Finding a new boyfriend would be a pain in the current covid environment, surely she can only cope with marital sex for so long.
Thanks for sharing your adventures, and her humiliation of you.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:32 pm

norbertrichard1 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:11 pm
Glad she is your problem, and not mine!
Agreed! ;)
subtoall wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:50 am
Man, you are going to owe her big time when she gets back to cuckolding you for how generous she is being with you right now. How do you think you will repay her. It seems it might have to extend well past grad school to make up for this period.
Ha! I do owe Jen. But, I'm not planning on getting replaced all over again.
realcucklife wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:25 pm
Did you have a special valentines this year?
Has she re-introduced the payment arrangement or is that still to come?
Finding a new boyfriend would be a pain in the current covid environment, surely she can only cope with marital sex for so long.
Thanks for sharing your adventures, and her humiliation of you.
Valentine's Day was just for Jen and Jason this year. They'd been letting me watch them so often that they needed a special evening together, just the two of them. They had a nice, private evening together.

There's been no talk of Jen charging me for sex again.

I do have a story to share though. It was after Valentine's Day, but before the pandemic became a thing.

I got Jen and Jason a private weekend getaway for their two-year anniversary. Same as last year. Afterward, I got a card and a letter from Jen, much like before.

The card was another retirement card written out to "Michael's useless penis."

"Hey, there!" the card read. "Happy two year retirement anniversary! Two wonderful years! In hindsight, it's kind of hard to believe I ever let you inside of me! Multiple times even. What was I thinking? It's two years later and you're still not missed and I'm still glad you're retired! As much as you probably loved your job, and it's usually good to love what you do, you weren't the least bit good at it! Definitely not cut out for the job! I hope you're still enjoying your life of leisure, doing whatever it is that folks do when they retire. Relaxing. Taking naps. Getting soft and wrinkly! Ha! Anyway, keep doing what you're doing and enjoy your retirement! Because you're definitely not wanted back anytime soon! Byeeee!!!!"

I thought the card was both funny and very, very brutal. I loved it!

Jen's, more serious, letter to me read as follows:

"Dear, Michael,

Thank you for the little getaway. It was a great time! Jason and I really enjoyed celebrating our two year anniversary.

It was extra special for me, because I'm finally at the point where I feel like I've truly replaced you. Enough time has gone by that I'm sure.

You already know that I don't desire you as my lover. You've been undesirable to me in that way for a long time now. I've completely desexualzed you. I only desire Jason in that way. I take for granted that you and I are platonic friends and that sex between us is over. It's a great feeling!

It goes beyond sex though. Emotionally, I'm in love with the both of you. But, my love expresses itself differently for each of you. My love for you is very deep. I feel incredibly close to you. You and I are family. You're like a brother to me. For Jason, I have a very lustful, erotic kind of love. And saving my body and my passionate kisses for him over the past two years has helped to seal the deal.

I'm now used to thinking of you and relating to you as a friend without feeling like it's weird. I'm used to us not being a couple. I've pushed you as far into the friendzone as possible and let Jason fill up all the space that was left sexually and emotionally. I honestly don't think I could push you any deeper into the friendzone and create any more space for Jason to fill. He's filled it all. There's no place left for you but in the friendzone. You're replaced, Michael! There's really nothing left for us to do, but to enjoy!

This was my first romantic getaway with Jason after truly replacing you. I didn't feel like a married woman getting away from her husband. I just felt like part of a normal couple going on a normal romantic getaway. For the first time, being married didn't matter at all! There were no more feelings of two competing relationships. Or the nagging feeling that maybe I'm doing something I shouldn't be. Now that you're truly replaced, these aren't issues anymore. The roles you and Jason each play in my life are now very clear-cut and defined. They're set in stone. Even better, each of you is in the role that you're best suited for. Jason is my boyfriend and lover. You're my platonic friend and roommate, like a brother to me. These aren't even things that I need to tell myself anymore. They're just basic facts that I take for granted now.

I'm so happy that I replaced you with Jason and am so happy to have you as my platonic friend! I've never felt closer to you or have felt better about our marriage!

I’m having lots of fun. I bet there are a lot of wives out there who can't say that being married is fun. Even if they like being married, can they really say that the marriage itself is fun? More fun than before they got married? Well, I can say it! Being married to you is so much fucking fun! I'm so glad I married a cuckold! Not just any cuckold though. There's no one else in the whole world like you, Michael! You are and always will be very special to me. You are and always will be my husband!

Love,

Jen."

Jen's letter was so powerful. It was so certain, so convincing! I really had been replaced! On the one hand, it was a relief. There was no more waiting and wondering. Jen had finally replaced me for real and our marriage was still intact. It was also such a huge turn on for me! But, I couldn't help but to also feel kind of sad at the same time. I didn't want a repeat of last year though, when I openly second-guessed things on this forum. So I decided not to share this letter with you guys. Instead, I re-read the letter over and over again, while focusing on the positives, like the fact that Jen and I had finally succeeded at what we'd set out to do. I focused on that feeling of accomplishment. I focused on how proud I was of Jen for getting to this point and for being so open with me about it. I focused on how happy I was for Jen that she had a real man for a boyfriend and how the two of them were so good together and so sexually compatible. I focused on how much I enjoyed watching Jen and Jason be a real couple in front of me and the many times I'd get to watch them make love. I also focused on how horny the letter made me. I refused to let myself masturbate though. I waited a couple of days, until I felt comfortable that I wouldn't be overcome with second thoughts and angst right after cumming. I psyched myself up and then when I did finally masturbate, I just told myself afterward "this is fucking awesome, this is fucking awesome!" I fely happy. No major second thoughts. Just happy.

I told Jen privately, "thank you for that amazing letter! I just want you to know how happy I am that you've truly replaced me. I love getting to have the experience of being your platonic friend and knowing that you belong to Jason. Right now, this is exactly what I want. I want you to belong to Jason. I want to be completely undesirable to you."

"Don't worry, you totally are!" Jen shot back with a giggle, but then got serious. "For real though, I'm glad you're happy. I admit, when we first started this, I didn't know if we could really succeed. Could I replace you for real? Just let myself completely lose interest in you and belong completely to another man? I knew I could do it sexually. I knew I could even do it in other ways too. But, could I really do it completely? To think of myself only as Jason's girlfriend and not as someone who was sharing herself with two men at once? To really, truly feel like I was completely Jason's? Now I know that I can, because that's exactly what happened. And it's not a problem for our marriage. Not one bit. I'm not at all interested in marrying Jason or having kids with him. I want a submissive husband that will let me be in charge of the marriage and who I know will be reliable and make a good father. I already found the man I want to marry and I'm married to him. I feel really good about everything and it's great that you do too. I love you so much, Michael. Thanks for being such a great friend and such a great husband!"

Jen then gave me a kiss. It wasn't a making out sort of kiss, but it sure did feel like a real kiss.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:25 am

Her love for you is beyond sex.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:21 am

Michael - I am glad things are going well and you are actually back to having sex. I know you were ready to go for months longer but it is nice that you guys are back to it and you even got to do her once without a condom. That must have felt so heavenly!
I looked through the post history and saw she gave her anal virginity to Brian back in 2015 - did she ever allow Jason to have her in that way? Has your inadequate cuckold penis ever been allowed to penetrate her anally?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:04 am

Every marriage is different. The only thing that matters is that both partners are happy in it. Whatever your critics will say, as long as you can say that you both are happy, nothing else matters.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:13 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:25 am
Her love for you is beyond sex.
Yeah. It's a different sort of love that doesn't involve sexual desire.
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:21 am
Michael - I am glad things are going well and you are actually back to having sex. I know you were ready to go for months longer but it is nice that you guys are back to it and you even got to do her once without a condom. That must have felt so heavenly!
I looked through the post history and saw she gave her anal virginity to Brian back in 2015 - did she ever allow Jason to have her in that way? Has your inadequate cuckold penis ever been allowed to penetrate her anally?
Thanks! I'm definitely glad to be back to having sex. I'm lucky to have had a few times without a condom. Going back to condoms is fine though. I really don't mind. There's so much more to it than just the sex anyway. The kissing, the touching, that feeling of closeness. I realize in hindsight that my need for physical intimacy never really went away. I had needed to watch Jen and Jason a lot to to partially make up for it. Toward the end, I was also getting that need met by sucking Jason's cock. I wasn't just sucking it. It was like I was making out with it in place of being able to make out with Jen. But, actual physical intimacy with Jen is so much better. The physical intimacy I have again with Jen has been really good for me psychologically and emotionally.

As far as your question about anal, Jen barely even had it with Brian. She tried it with him, but it hurt and she wasn't really into it. She's had no interest in trying it again since then.
subtoall wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:04 am
Every marriage is different. The only thing that matters is that both partners are happy in it. Whatever your critics will say, as long as you can say that you both are happy, nothing else matters.
Thank you for the words of support!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:56 pm

It’s so great to see you back giving us updates, your stories and Jens games trash talk is still my go to jerk off material.
Thanks for sharing this year’s Valentine’s Day story, when you weren’t posting I still thought of you guys and if Jen had rubbed your nose in it again.
Please don’t take negativity to heart, for every bad comment there are 100 people that are reading and loving your adventures.
I remember once before when you her back up plan was activated, but she needed to trash talk remind you of the fact she’d be on the look out. Do you think this is simmering under the surface or your both just happy for the moment?
Does she know your back on here again?
Look forward to your next update and her teasing trash talk.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:12 pm

Michael - it sounds like you have learned a lot about yourself and you and Jen are closer because of it --- what a great experience.

Is this the end of cuckolding for you guys or do you think you will be ready for Jen to have another lover when life gets back to normal and we can all leave our houses again?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:02 pm

excitedcuckold, I always look forward to your updates. Please continue to share your feelings and the events of your journey! I especially love the quotes you provide from Jen's perspective.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:49 am

realcucklife wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:56 pm
It’s so great to see you back giving us updates, your stories and Jens games trash talk is still my go to jerk off material.
Thanks for sharing this year’s Valentine’s Day story, when you weren’t posting I still thought of you guys and if Jen had rubbed your nose in it again.
Please don’t take negativity to heart, for every bad comment there are 100 people that are reading and loving your adventures.
I remember once before when you her back up plan was activated, but she needed to trash talk remind you of the fact she’d be on the look out. Do you think this is simmering under the surface or your both just happy for the moment?
Does she know your back on here again?
Look forward to your next update and her teasing trash talk.
Thanks again!

I'm happy. But, Jen is definitely dissatisfied. She went from having sex every day with a guy who she's really into (Jason) to having occasional sex with a guy who she's not into (me). It's a huge change. And it's not just the sex. Jen was in love with Jason. There was a strong emotional attachment. And now he's not around anymore. I feel bad for Jen. I'm enjoying my sex life. I want her to have an enjoyable sex life too. I think it would be good for Jen to take on a new sexual partner or two when this pandemic is over. I told her this the other day, explaining that our sex life doesn't have to be a choice between strict vanilla versus full-on, extreme cuckolding. Jen was pleased to hear this. We agreed though that we'd do our best to make the most of our current vanilla situation for now and then figure out later how to be less vanilla (when it's realistic).

She knows I'm back on here and doesn't mind.
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:12 pm
Michael - it sounds like you have learned a lot about yourself and you and Jen are closer because of it --- what a great experience.

Is this the end of cuckolding for you guys or do you think you will be ready for Jen to have another lover when life gets back to normal and we can all leave our houses again?
I'm definitely fine with Jen taking on another lover or two in the future. But, I'm not thinking of it in a "cuckolding" sort of way. More like "hotwifing?"
js117 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:02 pm
excitedcuckold, I always look forward to your updates. Please continue to share your feelings and the events of your journey! I especially love the quotes you provide from Jen's perspective.
Thanks!

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:22 am

If she doesn't find you sexually attractive, why would she keep fucking you after the quarantine ends and other men who turn her on are available?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:36 pm

veub wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:22 am
If she doesn't find you sexually attractive, why would she keep fucking you after the quarantine ends and other men who turn her on are available?
Jen saw your post.

"He has a point," she told me. "What if I decide I want to cut you off from sex again? That seems to be what keeps happening over and over. I still remember fantasizing about spending the rest of my life being exclusive with Brian and never having sex with you ever again. And even though I never fantasized about forever with Jason, I was definitely up for a few more years. What if we just keep going through the same cycle of returning to sex, acting like we can be a normal couple, deciding we're not ready to be normal, and then me friendzoning you and cutting you off from sex? Over and over."

"We don't have to keep repeating the same pattern," I replied.

"What if we do though?" Jen asked. "It's so easy for me to imagine cutting you off as soon as this fucking pandemic is over and I can go out and find a real man. I can totally see myself doing it. It's exactly the sort of thing that I would do! And since we're done pretending that you're a real man, and after our intense experience with Jason, I almost feel entitled to cut you off again in the future. So, I don't know. Maybe we should try to stay vanilla, even after this is over? So that I don't get carried away."

"Maybe," I replied. "Let's not stress about it. We're stuck being vanilla for now no matter what. Think about what you really want our future to be like. I mean, realistically. What will actually work for us in the longterm, especially when we're finally ready to have kids. I mean, really think about it. There's no way we can start a family and have a Jason sort of situation again. Even if we do put off having kids for a while, I personally can't go through another situation like we had with Jason. But, I can definitely see myself enjoying having a wife who fucks around on me. Even when we finally have kids, it's easy to imagine you still fucking around on me. We'd tell the kids that mommy is having a girl's night out or a girl's weekend getaway when you're really off with your secret lover. I'd take care of the kids and make sure all the chores get done while you're away. If you can't see that, if all you can see is extreme vanilla or extreme cuckolding, then, yeah, we should definitely stick with vanilla."

"You're right," Jen replied. "No reason to stress. I'm stuck with just your useless penis for now. I'll think some more about this and we can talk later."

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:04 pm

Can’t wait to hear what she comes up with.
Is she making you use condoms in the meantime? Or introduced the payment plan again?
Is Ben still on the scene?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:51 pm

realcucklife wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:04 pm
Can’t wait to hear what she comes up with.
Is she making you use condoms in the meantime? Or introduced the payment plan again?
Is Ben still on the scene?
Jen and I had been condom-only for about a month (see my previous posts). But, that changed on our wedding anniversary (see below).

Ben is home with his family. There's no one living in the college dorms as far as I know.

Anyhow, our wedding anniversary came and went. Jen surprised me with a beautiful present. It was a professionally made album of boudoir photos of her and Jason. I didn't even know that "couples boudoir" is a thing, but evidently it is. The photos are in the album are so steamy! But, not like porn. More like erotica. Black and white, artistic, perfect lighting and shadows. In some of the photos it looks like Jen and Jason are actually making love. But, Jen assured me it's all just camera angles and that there was no actual sex during the photo shoot. Jen and I looked through the book together, admiring what a beautiful couple she and Jason had made.

Of course, looking at the photos made me horny.

Jen and I ended up in the bedroom.

"I'm really glad you like your present," Jen told me. "Let's not focus on me and Jason right now though. Even if you're thinking about it and I'm thinking about it, let's just try to have normal anniversary sex. Just make love to your wife. Okay?"

"I can do that," I replied with a smile.

And that's what I did. I made love to Jen. And it was great! She didn't even make me wear a condom.

We held each other afterward in a comfortable silence. It felt so nice. :)

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:15 pm

Congratulations on another wedding anniversary!
It’s great to hear that you shared such an intimate moment together it’s good to have some sort of connection from time to time.
Was this also the calm before the game ramps up again?
Is this going to be a new tradition anniversary sex and cuckold fun the rest of the year? Was the no COndom setting up for trash talk about not believing she let you cum in her? Has Jen gone hunting for a new cage that will fit better and start locking you up?
Sorry for so many questions just love reading your adventures.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Wed May 06, 2020 5:00 pm

realcucklife wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:15 pm
It’s great to hear that you shared such an intimate moment together it’s good to have some sort of connection from time to time.
Is this going to be a new tradition anniversary sex and cuckold fun the rest of the year? Was the no COndom setting up for trash talk about not believing she let you cum in her? Has Jen gone hunting for a new cage that will fit better and start locking you up?
Thank you.

There's not much to report. It's still just monogamous sex for now. Jen hasn't even bothered making me wear condoms again since our condom-free wedding anniversary. But, she did make a decision about fucking around on me after the pandemic is over. Jen's decided that she'd have to be out of her mind to settle for my useless penis for the rest of her life if I have no objection to her fucking around on me. She says she doesn't need another Jason situation and that, in hindsight, her time with Jason wasn't any better than her time with Brian, or even her time with Kyle and Brent. So, there's no need for her to take things to such an extreme level in the future. She and I are both looking forward to her being able to find a real man (or multiple real men) who can sexually satisfy her after this pandemic finally calms down. :cool:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed May 06, 2020 7:00 pm

So nice to read you back!!!! ;)

Quite hot your last posts ;)

Best regards my friend!!!

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu May 07, 2020 5:58 am

excitedcuckold wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 5:00 pm
realcucklife wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:15 pm
Thank you.

There's not much to report. It's still just monogamous sex for now. Jen hasn't even bothered making me wear condoms again since our condom-free wedding anniversary. But, she did make a decision about fucking around on me after the pandemic is over. Jen's decided that she'd have to be out of her mind to settle for my useless penis for the rest of her life if I have no objection to her fucking around on me. She says she doesn't need another Jason situation and that, in hindsight, her time with Jason wasn't any better than her time with Brian, or even her time with Kyle and Brent. So, there's no need for her to take things to such an extreme level in the future. She and I are both looking forward to her being able to find a real man (or multiple real men) who can sexually satisfy her after this pandemic finally calms down. :cool:
What was the difference in the Brian, Kyle/Brent and Jason situations? I guess Jason cost you more money but is therè anything else different?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Fri May 08, 2020 1:35 pm

OOAA wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:00 pm
So nice to read you back!!!! ;)

Quite hot your last posts ;)

Best regards my friend!!!
Thank you!
veub wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 5:58 am
What was the difference in the Brian, Kyle/Brent and Jason situations? I guess Jason cost you more money but is therè anything else different?
Good question.

Brian had replaced me sexually. But, Jen and I were still together, even though she and Brian behaved like a couple in private. Also, even though Jen and I weren't having sexual intercourse, the three of us were having lots of threesomes together in which I got to do other things. Plus, Brian had no interest in keeping Jen all to himself, especially long-term. It's also worth mentioning that Brian and I were having our own gay encounters with each other on the side. I loved having Brian around! He's my best friend after all. The situation that Jen, Brian, and I had was more like a poly triangle, just with a major cuckold twist.

As for Kyle and Brent, Jen basically had a fun summer vacation with them. The three of them were college friends with benefits, just having fun. It was very temporary and there wasn't any romance involved. Jen and I were still together, even though she was away for the summer.

Jen's relationship with Jason was very extreme. Jason replaced me both sexually and romantically. He and Jen were a real couple, while Jen and I were platonic friends. Jen and Jason were openly a couple in public (except that they never came out to family). I wasn't allowed to touch Jen or to kiss Jen in a way that was more than friendly. I was pretty much single while the two of them were together.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat May 09, 2020 5:28 am

Which situation did you like the best, and why?
If you could snap your fingers and Jen’s lover(s) appeared, what would be your ideal 3-way relationship?
For example, what would he/they look like, what type of person would they be, and how would your relationship with them be?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue May 12, 2020 4:59 pm

wingman wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 5:28 am
Which situation did you like the best, and why?
If you could snap your fingers and Jen’s lover(s) appeared, what would be your ideal 3-way relationship?
For example, what would he/they look like, what type of person would they be, and how would your relationship with them be?
The situation we had with Brian was my favorite. I liked having Brian around. I liked how well he, Jen, and I all got along. I liked watching him and Jen make love. I liked being in threesomes with him and Jen. I liked being Jen's eunuch servant, bathing, pampering, massaging her, etc. I liked how I still felt like Jen and I were together, even though Brian had taken my place in the bedroom. I liked having my own one-on-one intimate experiences with Brian. It was a great situation! Maybe even an ideal situation. If it was legal and socially acceptable for a woman and two men to marry each other, who knows? But, it's not. A more realistic long-term situation would be Jen having one or more friends with benefits on the side. Preferably someone like Brent - easy going and a little bit bisexual.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sun May 24, 2020 12:03 pm

How are you guy’s getting on?
Is lockdown starting to lift?
How has she been coping with just marital sex?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue May 26, 2020 2:42 pm

realcucklife wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:03 pm
How are you guy’s getting on?
Is lockdown starting to lift?
How has she been coping with just marital sex?
We're doing well. Jen is officially done with her undergrad degree!

Things are starting to open up again slowly, but a lot of stuff is still closed and social distancing is still going on.

Jen is definitely dissatisfied with her sex life. I feel bad for her and wish that meeting new people and dating was a possibility right now. But, it's not. So it's just her and I isolating together and her being stuck with my useless penis.

We do have an interesting opportunity though. Jen's still in touch with Brent. After she read my last post, she messaged him and then they talked on the phone. He invited us to come visit him. He's been social isolating too, but it's just him. He had a girlfriend for a little while, but he's currently single. We're still deciding if we should take him up on his offer and visit. It's just a few hours driving and still inside the same state. But, it would be weird to make out of town plans considering the current state of things. Plus, I can't go away for more than a weekend, unless I'm planning on working from Brent's apartment. Even then, there's the possibility that my office might want me to come in for something. Besides all that, what would we tell our family and friends that wouldn't make them question us going on a little getaway during a pandemic?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu May 28, 2020 6:01 am

If you know he is healthy then go for it, Jen needs it and deserves it! We travel out of town on the weekends quite a bit with no problem. My wife is in healthcare and is always stressed these days because of the Covid. We have gone camping, done motorcycle rides, and visited our son.

Travel within your state is probably not restricted and done sensibly it shouldn't be an issue.