It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Rogueuser1
Player

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri May 29, 2020 3:37 pm

Sounds like you need to stay and hold down the fort to cover for her while she goes on a road trip to see Brent and get some proper sex. You could work from home and she could stay long enough to get herself satisfied.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat May 30, 2020 1:22 pm

Can he come to you?
Poor Jen must be going out of her mind only having her eunuch.
At least you can help her make plans for when the restrictions get further relaxed.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:01 pm

desertsub wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 6:01 am
If you know he is healthy then go for it, Jen needs it and deserves it! We travel out of town on the weekends quite a bit with no problem. My wife is in healthcare and is always stressed these days because of the Covid. We have gone camping, done motorcycle rides, and visited our son.

Travel within your state is probably not restricted and done sensibly it shouldn't be an issue.
There was an even better solution! :)
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 3:37 pm
Sounds like you need to stay and hold down the fort to cover for her while she goes on a road trip to see Brent and get some proper sex. You could work from home and she could stay long enough to get herself satisfied.
Jen is getting proper sex again, but we didn't have to go anywhere for her to get it! :)
realcucklife wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:22 pm
Can he come to you?
Poor Jen must be going out of her mind only having her eunuch.
At least you can help her make plans for when the restrictions get further relaxed.
Jen thought the exact same thing. "Let's just invite him over here," she told me. "Of course he's going to suggest we come visit him there. He's not going to invite himself over to our place. It's our job to invite him. He's on unemployment at the moment anyways until his work reopens. He's probably tired of being in his apartment all the time and eager for a change of scenery. And eager to get laid!"

Jen was right. Brent was all for it. Jen told him to pack heavy in case he ends up staying a while. He got here Friday, in the late afternoon.

Would anyone be surprised to find out I've been sleeping in the study again? Lol.

I'll write a more proper update soon. But, I at least wanted to come on here and share the great news!

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:30 pm

Awesome - can't wait for another update. You guys had some real adventures with Brent before I wonder where this time will take you especially with him there everyday!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:11 pm

That is great news, can’t wait for the extra details, and just how wound up Jen get you in the coming days/weeks.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:34 am

Since you’re already in the “friend zone” what’s holding her back from making you her best gurl friend?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:30 pm
Awesome - can't wait for another update. You guys had some real adventures with Brent before I wonder where this time will take you especially with him there everyday!
So far, so good! :-)
realcucklife wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:11 pm
That is great news, can’t wait for the extra details, and just how wound up Jen get you in the coming days/weeks.
It's been very exciting for me! :-)
Clueless hubby wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:34 am
Since you’re already in the “friend zone” what’s holding her back from making you her best gurl friend?
Lol. Not a thing.

Anyhow, even before Brent's arrival, he and Jen were already flirting by phone.

"I want you inside of me so fucking bad!" she admitted to him.

"I've been so nonstop horny thinking about you," he replied back.

"Should I have some condoms ready for when you come?" she asked.

"I haven't been with anyone since my girlfriend and I broke up," he replied. "And she and I had both tested clean when we were together. So, if you and I are both clean and you're still on birth control, then it's completely your call if you want me to wear a condom."

"In that case, you're definitely cumming inside of me!" Jen responded.

So, there were no illusions. Our houseguest would be fucking my wife and cumming inside of her while he was staying with us. It was already a given before Brent arrived Friday.

And then Friday came.

Jen greeted Brent with a passionate kiss when he arrived. The two of them were so easily able to pick up where they'd left off. There was a very obvious connection between the two of then.

That evening, after the three of us ate dinner and did some catching up, Brent asked, "so where should I put my stuff; you probably don't want it all just sitting there in your living room?"

"Michael and I hadn't talked about sleeping arrangements," Jen replied with a wicked smile.

"I just assumed Brent would be sleeping in the bedroom with you," I replied. "I've been working in the study during the day anyway. I may as well sleep in there too. That way Brent can sleep in with you."

"That's really cool of you, Mike," Brent replied. "But, it's your bed. I don't want you to have to give it up so easy. Can I at least wrestle you for it?"

Even though I'd wrestled Brent that time before, I didn't see this coming! I was just expecting to let him and Jen have the bedroom. I wasn't planning on wrestling him for it!

Jen lit up with excitement though!

"Oh my god, Michael!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm. "You should totally wrestle Brent! He's right! Don't give up your bed so easily! Wrestle him for it! I want to watch him pin you!"

"Mike's a strong guy," Brent replied, without sounding like he was mocking me. "You never know. He could win."

"Only one way to know!" Jen said with a smile. "I'm assuming this is going to be a naked wrestling match?"

"Like the last time," Brent replied, smiling.

Brent then started taking off his clothes. It had been a while since I'd seen Brent naked. He was out of college now, probably had been living a softer life. Would he be as built as the last time I saw him?

It turned out Brent had gotten even more muscular. And that's saying a lot!

I took my clothes off too. I knew I was in good shape and had nothing to be ashamed of, but my body was nothing compared to Brent's.

As Brent's cock started to get hard, I was reminded of my other deficiency compared to him. Even though I have a decent sized cock, a measuring contest wasn't necessary to see that Brent was obviously better equipped than me. Brent was all man. Definitely physically superior to me. I recalled his strength from when we last wrestled. He was even stronger this time. As we wrestled on the carpet, I tried to put in real effort. Not because I wanted the bedroom, but because I wanted Brent to know that I didn't let him win and I wanted to feel what it was like to be overpowered by him for real. I wanted to feel his strength. And feel it I did! It was so easy for him to beat me. He took me doen and then sat on me, pinning my torso and arms with his legs. His back was to my face and his strong, muscular hands were now gripping for my balls. He got a good grip and squeezed. Probably a gentle squeeze for him, but one that took the breath out of me, much like the last time he and I had wrestled. My cock was hard as a rock as he held his grip and continued to squeeze.

"So, do I get to sleep in the bedroom with Jen while I'm staying with you?" he asked me.

"You do!" I replied. "You do!"

"Anything else we want him to agree to?" Brent asked Jen as he continued to grip my balls.

Jen was smiling a wicked, knowing smile as though she had planned this. And the idea that she planned this only made me love her all the more.

"I think Michael should give up sex with me while you're staying with us," Jen said to Brent, still smiling her wicked smile.

"What do you say, Mike?" Brent asked in a friendly tone. "No sex between you and Jen while I'm staying here."

He gave my balls an extra squeeze! Ugh, the agony! I was so completely overpowered and so turned on! In that moment, all I could think about was how Brent was the better man! There was not an ounce of doubt in my mind that he should be fucking my wife and not me.

"I agree!" I replied. "No sex between me and Jen."

"Or blow jobs or hand jobs!" Jen added. "I'm not touching your penis the whole time Brent is here!"

"Sound good, Mike?" Brent asked, still squeezing my balls.

"Yes, sounds good!" I replied.

"Anything else?" Brent asked Jen.

"I kind of want to throw something else in there while you have him like this," Jen replied with a giggle. "But, I suppose we got enough out of him!"

"Yeah, Mike's been a good sport," Brent concurred. "Let's not be too hard on him."

Just before he released me, Brent gave my balls one last squeeze, this time with a little added pressure. As if to let me know that he had been going easy on me and this was all in good fun. And maybe as a reminder of his complete physical superiority over me.

That night I watched Brent fuck my wife from my favorite position, my head lying underneath Jen's pelvis as she was being fucked doggy style. Brent's cum dripped out of Jen and onto my face as he pulled out. And what didn't land on my face, I ate out of Jen as she sat on my face! I was in heaven!

It's funny how I'm back to sleeping in the study and being denied sex with my own wife not long after it seemed like we might be through with cuckolding. But, I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying Brent's visit. Jen can't get enough of his cock, and I'm glad Jen is getting a break from my useless penis and enjoying a real man again! I feel nothing but happy for her! :)

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:49 pm

Sounds like you and Jen are back to where you want to be! How long is Brent staying? Do you think this will turn into a long-term thing since he is single?

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:14 am

So have you got to see or be part of any action yet?
Do you think he has plans for you as well?
Do they plan on making some more vids for you to see?
What do you think Jen has planned that she wants to throw in? Brent bareback and no birth control?
Given how important he was in your wedding perhaps he should have first chance of breeding Jen?

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:04 pm

Awesome - what a way to start and I am glad it is still going well. How often are they having sex? Are you able to watch all the time or do they make you just listen sometimes?

Things got pretty intense before - have you sucked his cock again yet? If Jen asks him to have sex with you are you ok with that or would you resist being the receiver?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:31 pm

viking53 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:49 pm
Sounds like you and Jen are back to where you want to be! How long is Brent staying? Do you think this will turn into a long-term thing since he is single?
I'm pretty sure Brent is staying until his work calls him back. Once he goes back home, the distance is probably going to prevent it from becoming long-term.
realcucklife wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:14 am
So have you got to see or be part of any action yet?
Do you think he has plans for you as well?
Do they plan on making some more vids for you to see?
What do you think Jen has planned that she wants to throw in? Brent bareback and no birth control?
Given how important he was in your wedding perhaps he should have first chance of breeding Jen?
Like I said in my last post, I got to be very up close right away, the very first night Brent was here. :)

I actually think you might be confusing Brent with Brian. They're two different people. Brent was someone who Jen had met after Brian, but before Jason. Jen even spent a summer away from me at one point, living together with Brent and his best friend Kyle, and being shared between the two of them.

No one's said anything about breeding. Lol.
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:04 pm
Awesome - what a way to start and I am glad it is still going well. How often are they having sex? Are you able to watch all the time or do they make you just listen sometimes?

Things got pretty intense before - have you sucked his cock again yet? If Jen asks him to have sex with you are you ok with that or would you resist being the receiver?
They're having sex daily. More like twice a day. I haven't watched every single time, but I have watched more than just the one time. And yes, I've sucked Brent's cock since he's been here. :) If Brent decides he wants to have sex with me, I'm not going to turn him down.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Nice to have a friend like Brent close again ;)

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:35 pm

OOAA wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:56 pm
Nice to have a friend like Brent close again ;)
Not close enough. I doubt we'll be seeing him much when he gets called back to work and has to go back home. But, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Jen has been getting such great sex!

Last night Brent fucked Jen standing up! Jen's legs were at his waist! He was completely supporting Jen with his arms, bouncing her up and down on his cock! He wasn't even leaning her against the wall! I'd never seen anything like it before! I can't get over his strength! They finished up in bed. Jen orgasmed so intensely!

It's so great seeing Jen enjoy sex again in a way that she can't with me.

And everything is so comfortable and relaxed. Jen continues to be affectionate toward me. The only difference is that she has nothing to do with my penis while Brent is here. But, there's still plenty of intimacy.
Plenty of kissing. And I've been bathing Jen, shaving her legs and pussy, lotioning and massaging her, doing her nails. And I keep getting to watch Jen and Brent have sex, and even get to participate sometimes by sucking Brent or licking Jen. Basically, all of my favorite things. Brent's visit has been a huge win for all three of us!

I hate to say anything that makes it seem like I'm talking bad about Jason, but I felt a constant, nagging unease while he lived here. Not because he did anything wrong, but because of the situation and how much I'd had to give up to accommodate Jason's need to have Jen all to himself. Although Brent doesn't live here and is only visiting, it's been a completely stress-free experience so far. It could go on like this for the rest of the summer and I wouldn't mind one bit. I'd be happy if it did! :)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:13 pm

Nice to hear you so happy!!!!!!! ;)

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:59 pm

Brent's been called back to work. He has to be in the office this coming Monday.

Jen and I had a talk about it.

"I know we just keep repeating the same thing over and over," Jen told me as I bathed and shaved her. "I get hooked on a guy and stop having sex with you. And I get carried away. Look, I know I was just recently talking about being monogamous with you for good, and yet here I am enjoying Brent's cock and having no interest whatsoever in yours. I know I'm just repeating the same cycle over and over again. But, doesn't this situation with Brent just feel so good? I mean, we're having so much fun, aren't we!"

"It has been a lot of fun," I said with a smile.

"Can't we keep the fun going?" Jen asked. "Things are open again. Not like they were. But, still. People are loosening up. It's okay to take a road trip now. It's socially acceptable. No one would think twice about us visiting Brent at his place and staying with him for a little while."

"What if my job needs me in the office all of a sudden?" I asked.

"They haven't needed you in the office one single time since you've started working from home," Jen replied. "You're not on call. They'll at least give you a day's notice if they need you to come in. You'll have enough time to drive back home if that happens. Come on, Michael! Brent said he has fast internet and room for you to set up your laptop. What more do you need? There's no reason for us not to go. Unless you're not having as much fun as it seems, and you just can't wait to have me all to yourself again."

"Would that be so bad?" I asked with a smile.

"No," Jen replied, a beautiful, wicked smile starting to form. "It wouldn't be bad. But, a few more weeks of having Brent's amazing cock instead of your useless penis would be even better!"

"Uh-huh... Fuck it," I responded. "Let's just do it. I don't care if we are on repeat. This really is way too much fun to let it end so quickly."

"We're going on a vacation!" Jen said with glee.

"You're already on vacation from my penis," I said with a laugh.

"It's a testament to how useless your penis is that I keep replacing it over and over again!" Jen said with her wicked smile, right before she leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss.

"That useless, huh?" I joked.

"So fucking useless!" Jen confirmed.

Well, that's that. Jen and I will be following behind Brent when he drives home this weekend! :)

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:17 pm

Great to hear your well and having fun.
So she is letting you prepare her for Brent, has she been getting you to do much else? Is she back to her fine trash talking for you?
Look forward to hearing more about your adventures.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:45 pm

What a quick-decision vacation!!! ;)

ENJOY AT MAX!!!!!!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:46 pm

Jen and I are back home. We had a talk. I think this will be my last post on the forum.

"That getaway was exactly what I needed!" Jen told me. "Brent fucked me every day, way better than you ever could. I loved being with him and feeling him inside of me! But, I also loved having you there, watching and participating. It was our vacation, Michael! Yours and mine. And now that we're back home, I'm all about having sex with you again. I know that I can go and be with a real man whenever I want and that you're okay with that. More than just okay, obviously. You want me to fuck other guys. And I will. And I may even take occasional breaks from having sex with you in the future. But, for now I want it to just be you and I. I'm going to do the part-time online program for grad school. The tuition is still the same and I won't have to set foot in a classroom. I'll still be considered a regular student though. If I needed a leave of absence, I can take one."

"I'm confused, why would you need a leave of absence?" I asked. "And are we talking about school right now or about sex?"

"I'm getting to that," Jen said, smiling. "I won't need a leave of absence if we time things right."

"Time things right?" I mumbled, confused, then realized I'd interrupted again. "Sorry, go on with what you're trying to tell me."

"I'm trying to tell you that I want to have a baby with you!" Jen said. "I want to go off birth control soon, let my body go back to normal, and start trying to get pregnant. If we time it right, I'll give birth between academic years. But, a leave of absence will be on the table too just in case. I don't want to wait until I'm in my thirties. I'm ready, Michael. I want to start a family with you! Are you in?"

"Of course I'm in!" I replied. "You're sure you're ready?"

"Yes," Jen replied. "I'm sure. I feel like now is the right time for us. So, get ready to have lots of sex! Lots of actual sex. No turkey basters! Just the old fashioned way. And no cuckolding for now. I want us to both be 100% positive the baby is yours. I love you, Michael."

"I love you too!" I replied, as we kissed and embraced.

"I need to ask a favor," Jen said suddenly. "About that forum. Please stop posting on there. Maybe make just one last post. But, then stop. I know you didn't give out our real names and you kept our location private and all that. But, the longer you continue to post, the more you'll make us recognizable to someone who stumbles onto this forum who happens to know us. People are weird, Michael. They get obsessed with stuff that's not their business. We can't have our kinky sex lives be public once we have kids. We have to keep that kind of stuff private. We don't want our families to find out, we don't want our kids' school teachers to find out, we don't want our kids' friends to find out, we don't want the PTA moms to find out, and we especially don't want our kids to find out! We need to get back to being discreet, Michael. Does what I'm saying make sense? No more forum, okay?"

"Okay," I replied. "I understand."

I know this is sudden, but I guess I'll say my goodbyes. Thank you to those of you who enjoyed reading about Jen and I without hating on us. Extra special thanks to those of you who were supportive throughout our crazy rollercoaster ride. I know I was angsty as fuck sometimes. The show of support from some of you in those moments was really touching! And thanks to the creator and to the owner of this forum for giving me a space to tell my story.

I wish I had something more profound to say. Maybe a lesson I've learned. But, I'm not suddenly some wise person, so I won't pretend. :)

Anyway, time to look toward the future. I have a wife to impregnate! :cool:

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Thanks for updating us on your situation.

It has been a pleasure to follow your story, I really enjoyed it.

Take your time off and come back if you feel like it in the future.

Good luck with the baby project and returning back to the game once everything has settled. Playing when you have children is not impossible, just a little more planning is needed.

But anyway, remember real life is more important than this forum.

Enjoy life.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:48 am

Jen is an amazing woman! I've enjoyed your story and will miss reading about you two but I totally get what Jen is saying and I'm glad you two are taking this path right now. Good luck on your journey and just know that you will be missed! If you ever decide to return I'm sure you will be welcomed back! :up:

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Thank you for your contribution. I'm sorry to see you go and will miss you. Good luck to you and your family.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:55 pm

Such a great thread - thanks for your contributions and I understand if we don't hear from you again (but hope that we do!!). Best of luck knocking her up.

rrake
Virgin

Unread post by rrake » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:45 pm

Thank you, lucky boy! You'll be able to discover other joys and pleasures! Enjoy all that Jen and life has to offer. Jen is an amazing woman!
Good luck!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Be very sad to see you go and miss the adventures
Please just put it oN hold, and when you start up I’d love to hear.
It would be good for you both, but especially Jen once the child/ren are born the cuck lifestyle really can help getting the mojo, confidence, woman not just a mum.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:54 pm

Yours has been a truly wonderful story to follow! I do hope you have a change of heart, when you feel you have something exciting to impart to the rest of us here, eager to listen! Never say never!