My Wife & Brad....pt1

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
misterclarky

My Wife & Brad....pt1

Unread post by misterclarky » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:18 pm

My wife had to go away for 3 month to Greece for her job. I knew that i was going to miss her alot

Thank god these days we have internet. The nights were the hardest. A few times we had video sex
with the webcam. It was not bad. She is very sexy. Oriental. Black hair & brown skin. Beautiful eyes
that shine with lust when she is horny. Drunk with lust is the best description. I love her body. Small
ass, big nipples, and she's in good shape with all the cycling that she does.

I was due to go to see her for one week end of june but we ended up having a stupid fight about nothing
and i told her to forget about me coming.We didn't talk for 2 weeks. 1 day before my flight i called her
to say hello and to tell her i was coming. She was so happy, me too. The next day she came to get me at the
airport. So nice to feel her curvy body in my arms. Soft breasts against my chest.

Quickly we went back to her appartement that the work they gave her. Nice place 2 bedroom,one bathroom
with sunny terasse where nobody can see u getting an all over tan. She usually likes to get dark tan,
just in a thong. I love her dark nipples and the white triange left on her back between her cheeks.

We took a shower together, just kissing & washing each other. Lots of soap. Drying each other and then
more kissing naked and fresh.

"So you been good" i asked.." i'm always good, u know that" she replied "infact i'm terrific" she added
Oh oh..why she added that on?

"Why? i asked "what you been doing? I sorry I made you angry"

"You don't want to know...it's going to hurt you"..stomach gets tight, danger, and cock starts to move.

Whenever i sense that my wife is about to blow me away with some story is always the same feeling
Hurt & horniness. Can't explain why...love the feeling.

"No tell me"

You really want to know? You sure?

Yes...tell me.

I was so angry with you.....I slept with a man.

Blood start racing around my head and everywhere else. She is quite insolente when she tells be this.
No shame..almost pride..she looks into my eyes, smiling, to see my reaction. Is a provocation. Maybe
is a bullshit story.

Oh really i say...so was it good...you enjoy it?
She rolls her head back & laughs...i waiting for her to say..."it's a joke"
"Oh he was such a great fuck....big and strong...such a big cock...he didn't leave me alone all
night...oh baby...i wet now thinking about him...big shoulders....."
and on & on she went...yes it was good would have been enough..but she enjoys making me crazy..me too.

I'm still not sure about this story, she looks down...see how hard my cock is...wraps her hand around it
and starts to pull it all the time tell me about the nice fuck she had with this man. She has a really nice
touch...one of those woman that when u shake their hand..you already asking yourself what it would be
like around your cock..That's rare to find.

It Wasn't long before I'm spurting sperm all over the nice marble floor. She looks deep into my
eyes, pushes her tongue quickly into my mouth & then walks aways saying.."clean that up will u baby.
..i go get dressed"

Son of a bitch! but she does it so well...I love it!

So 30 minutes later we out on the terasse...in the sun chairs...having a cold drink. i wanted to
ask her about her story...was it true or not?
There is a knock at the door...she goes to answer it...there are some whispers..she comes back..with a man.

I get up...she is red in the face..he introduces himself as Brad..& asks me if i am her old friend from
London staying for the week? What the????

Ok so let's play & see what's going on.

Yes, in from London to see my old friend Salima. Went to school together. known each other over 20 years now...
.all this to put everyone at ease and see whats going on...

So there we are..all 3 of us...starting to relax..when Brad puts his hand around my wifes head..pulls
it towards his...opens his mouth and starts kissing her infront of me. She doesn't refuse..is all over
in 2 seconds...So it's true this story! Son of a bitch.

Brad says he was just passing, dropped in to say hello to me, and in 5 minutes he was out the door.

I looked at Sally.."what the???"..

"Listen..she sais...I told you the truth..i know it hurts...but you made me so angry..& i didn't know
that he was going to drop in.

Turns out that they've been sleeping together every night since our fight...& as she wasn't sure if i
was coming or not..she told him maybe her friend form London was coming.

So i said..looks like i'm intruding here...you really like sleeping with him?..he fucks you nicely?
YES she sais...almost angry...i love the way he makes love to me.
Big Cock?.......No..but very thick
He lick you nicely?......45 minutes...i came 3 times..
You suck on him too?...Yes..but i couldn't get it all in my mouth..

I start to get more horny than angry.

You have enough fucking him now?....no..not yet
So you like to fuck him again?....yes i like to fuck him again.
When you want to fuck him again?......I like to fuck him tonight baby...and u can watch us..

I drop to my knees and i pull her pussy to my face....and i start to lick her..hard and rough..
but soft around the clit...i know how to do this well.
She come quickly..i fall backwards and start to laugh..she bends down & gives me a soft kiss..
Is crazy between us i know...but we can't stop..to crazy for each other too.

Later on we in the kitchen & i ask her what she wants to do? She is very quite..Silence is her
thing to make me talk..is like is me who decides..when really it is her.

What u want to do?....what u want i do?
U want to fuck some more with Brad?...is going to hurt you
Do you?...Yes
So maybe i leave u two alone, i should leave?.....No
So I stay here?.....Yes
And Brad fucks you while i'm here?.....Yes.
And sleeps with u in the bed?.......Yes.
And i suppose i sleep in the guest room...She smiles wickedly...yes & in the morning you bring
us breakfast.

Son of a bitch....ok...let's do it.

wittol
Trainable

Re: My Wife & Brad....pt1

Unread post by wittol » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:10 am

Outstanding start. Can't wait for more!

Rosie
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rosie » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:39 pm

No more sessions?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:37 am

Super hot story!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, go on soon ;)

...if still alive, that is...

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:46 pm

I'm lovin where this is going!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:03 pm