' Swingtown, USA ' …Zip code 99999... (Part 1)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' Swingtown, USA ' …Zip code 99999... (Part 1)

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:15 pm

Swingtown…

(Part 1)

Just a few rambling thoughts:

Bertram W. Bronson

Swingtown, USA… Zip code 99999....

Do you ever wonder where it is? Well don't bother looking in the zip code book, just look anyplace from shining sea to shining sea.

Yes, in little bungalows on the rocky shores of Maine, shy pretty housewives are dropping their warm panties for other men. And thousands of miles across the fruited plains, in Malibu mansions, the sweet little creatures are turning onto their backs and opening their dimpled knees. Our lovely wives have hair like spun gold or glossy ebony tresses the color of sun on raven feathers and every mix of color in between.

They have baby-smooth little round bellies and sweetly shaved little pussies or fluffy little twisty curls that grow so delightfully way down to the little button between the cheeks of their lovely round asses. And they lay under us sobbing and cooing… ohh just thank heaven for such delightful creatures…

And their husbands…? Oh yes, with shaky hands and lumps in their pants, they watch… they listen… ohhh how they listen for every creak of the bed, for every moan and whimper.

His little sweetheart may have eyes of blue or he may be staring into big brown eyes as he whispers a breathy word of love and slips out of the room. But not always… sometimes he stays at her side. The mother of his children may be hot-faced and blushing, but sometimes from the foot of the bed, where he can look down between her spread buttocks, he'll stay and watch the salacious act take place…

She gasps and his creaky bed begins its rhythmic ups-and-downs and her pretty head bounces on his pillow. When her eyes roll and her breath begins to pant through pinkly parted lips. Well, he may reach out for her hand or he may squat on the floor and stare in utter fascination at the sight of wet hairs and pink flesh clasped warmly around the thrusting penis of another man.

“Swingtown,” yes we watched it the other night… the Decker’s clasping hands with Bruce and Susan… the experienced Decker couple making a proposition to swing and swap wives. I saw Susan, that sweet young redheaded wife, the mother of a couple of children looking deeply into her husband's eyes… he could see the doubt in her eyes, a little glimmer of fear, but he saw the intrigue and a hot flush of excitement on her pretty face. They got nervously to their feet, following the other couple toward their bedroom.

And just then… the TV screen cut to black… cut to commercial. Someone yelling, “Head-on” … “Head-on,” or some other damn boring thing we've all heard a zillion frigging times.

Usually my wife Wendy expects me to click to the news, but thoughts drifting, I sat there staring blankly into the TV screen, staring way out beyond, still seeing the pretty redhead as she walked across the living room. Yes I have a crazy mind that sees out into the beyond and I'll tell you what I saw out there while you were watching the commercial…

They got to the hallway. Bruce was clutching his shy wife's hand. Standing long legged in her heels; Susan was feeling the little thrills pulsing through the middle of her sweet little belly, a touch of moisture was gathering along the tender crease in her loins. With hearts pumping, excitement rippled through their nervous systems. The intriguing turn toward the other couple’s bedroom was fraught with danger. They paused.

“Ohhh darling… should we…”

“Sue, do you want to?”

“I… I don't know,” she whispered evasively.

“Let’s give it a try… we can always back out.”

The experienced couple was waiting, standing by their open bedroom door, leaning against the wall and looking back toward the living room, waiting for Bruce and shy Susan. “Do you think they will,” Tom whispered.

“Uh-huh,” Trina whispered… “He's nervous, but she’s full of intrigue and hot for it…”

“God, she’s so wholesome and lovely.

“You really want her don't you?”

“Mmmm, I love that tender look and the long rust colored hair.”

“Well you'll get your chance at her… I think innocent Sue’s got a hot spot he’s never found.”

They came together at the bedroom door, four people ready to share that most intimate of all human experiences… the sharing of a spouse, that touching of warm lips and tongues… that sticky warm slippery mixing of genitalia. Her husband's penis in another’s wife… his blushing wife's vagina, pinkly stretched around the turgid girth of another man’s penis… the wild thrill… the creaking of beds and hot flush of embarrassment.

Minutes later Susan is standing by another man’s bed, being held in his arms, being hotly kissed. It’s been a long time since another man has held her… run his fingers through her long hair and tasted her warm lips. And she’s giving of herself, her tongue touching his, her pert nipples pressed warmly against his chest.

From out in the hallway Sue’s husband watched through the open door… his wife's loins pressed against another man’s groin, her arms coiled around his neck and he feels it, the rushing thrill… the anxiety. Trina, the dark-haired wife took his hand, “there’s another bed… across the hall,” she murmured.

He turned toward her and paused… still watching his own wife standing by the bed. Soon she’ll be there, on that bed… making love with another man and he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away. The lovely dark-hair wife squeezed his hand… Trina knew…

“Would you like to watch this?” she whispered.

His throat went dry… embarrassed, he nodded his head.

She took a step or two… a little click and the lights in the hallway went dark.

From the darkened hallway they watched ‘her’ husband kissing his ‘wife’ and running his fingers through her hair. “He loves your wife's lovely rust colored hair and I know what he’s thinking.”

They were still standing in the shadows just outside the Decker’s bedroom door, holding hands and quietly whispering. “What… what about my wife's hair?” he questioned.

“He’s probably wondering about your wife's pubic hair… if it’s the same color.”

“Mmm… it is.”

They saw Trina’s husband walk around the bed. He lifted the spread off the pillow and started to open the bed… he waited, looking across. And they watched Susan, her face flushed with embarrassment, but she reached out, helping to pull the covers down and get the bed ready… ready to make love on the crisp white sheet. Susan’s blue eyes flashed up at Trina’s husband, bent over, folding down the bed clothes, she felt the crotch of her panties creeping up into the crack of her sweetly rounded ass cheeks. It was so humiliating, she could feel the panty crotch, gooey warm and sticking to the thin wisps of hair on her pubes.

Her husband Bruce was quivering with excitement. He clasped Trina and pulled her buttocks against his groin. She was warm in his arms, so different… the cloying, teasing scent of another man’s wife… the feel of her skin under his fingers. His hands found the swelling curves of her breasts… warm and firm under his fingers. He felt his penis stiffening, lifting up into the crease of her behind. And all the while, he watched over Trina’s shoulder… looking into the bedroom, watching Sue and Tom opening the bed, preparing to make love.

Tom came back around the bed and took shy Sue in his arms… reaching around, he fumbled with the zipper of her dress. As Bruce watched another man starting to undress his wife, he felt the crawly tension growing in his stomach and held Trina tightly.

“Bruce,” she whispered… “This may be hard to watch, are you going to be all right when this starts…”

“Uh-huh… I think so. I want to see it…”

“Tom won't mind if we watch, I mean, well, if you’d like to go in and sit on the bottom of the bed or spread a blanket on the floor?”

“Ohhh god…”

"You've never seen Susan with another man?"

"Never... ohhh never."

“It's a big thrill Bruce. We could spread a blanket on the rug and sit eye-level and watch my husband's penis slipping into your wife. He won't mind if you’d like to watch him fuck Susan… I mean, like right up-close…”

Trina felt his grip tighten around her waist. “Ohhhhhh… my god,” he groaned.

To be continued????

BWB
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Swingtown, USA… Zip code 99999....

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Wow! The series writers couldn't possible have written a better script! Can there me more? Please???
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Dager
Virgin

Unread post by Dager » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:53 am

Its as if I'm there. My stomic turns and I feel as if I am there...watching...feeling...experiencing. You are an amazing writer. Please keep up the good work.

OMG

bruncouple
Trainable

Unread post by bruncouple » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:17 pm

that's better than the show...thanks

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:15 am

Wonderful story Bert, it's good to see something new from you. Hubby got hard reading it....I felt lovely sensations myself....thank you!
Love from Mrs. Weluv...

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Moved to Library at request of OP.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:57 pm

I agree with roadrunner. That's got to be the episode that the writers would have aired if they thought it'd get past the censors. And having watched the series, the rich imagery you convey in your masterfully crafted prose was crystal-clear in this reader's mind!

HLG
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

abhiandpreeti
Virgin

Unread post by abhiandpreeti » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:10 am

Bertram W Bronson wrote:Swingtown…

Trina felt his grip tighten around her waist. “Ohhhhhh… my god,” he groaned.

To be continued????

BWB

Yes, yes.......yes please!!!
Abhi, the hubby
===========================
Abhi's wife sharing stories
http://www.wifesharingstories.blogspot.in
===========================