She’s Now Belongs to Him

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
TriangleTangle
Experienced

Re: She’s Now Belongs to Him

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:52 am

I didn’t know what to think. I scurried away like an injured animal and licked my emotional and physical wounds. One thing I learned from the lifestyle relationship that had gone south before my marriage was not to drag things out. In that one, my ex GF and I volleyed back and forth as I strung her out over several months making her think I might be interested in reuniting when I had no intention of ever doing so as payback. It made for too much drama and upheaval. If things go bad, I learned its always better to just cut things off clean and fast.

This was a heartbreaking moment for me. I heard what she had told her gorilla boyfriend – that she never wanted to see me again. I take people at their word, and I figured she wasn’t role playing when she said something that serious.

Days went by. I went on with my life normally. The eroticism of the lifestyle had suddenly ceased. I didn’t even try to contact my wife, nor did she attempt to contact me. To me, her silence spoke volumes.

While I was out and about I ran into one of my wife’s girlfriends, Diana. Diana was nearly ten years younger than me and oozed class. She lived on the other side of town in an exclusive community. A recent widow, and a knock-out, I seemed to be running into Diana a bit too frequently of late to be pure chance. She was also one of the regulars that was present that humiliating night at the pub. The next Saturday I was milling about the house when Diana showed up unexpectedly at my front door. She had brought a picnic basket and told me that she felt bad about what had happened to me and my wife. She asked if she and I could chat.

I wasn’t remotely thinking about any other woman, but I wanted to talk to the woman to find out if she had any news about my wife. We sat in the sun room and talked as she unpacked the lavish picnic basket which was filled an epicurean feast. I opened a bottle of wine and spilled my guts, not caring about disclosing tawdry details about the secret life that my wife and I had led as a couple. Diana was beside herself and horrified – not about our lifestyle choices, but the fact that my wife was throwing away a guy like me and the absolute freedom I had given her. Diana consoled me as we talked and flattered me, but I was oblivious to her flirting as I was consumed by my own trauma.

I saw Diana to the door, it was a friendly visit, but that was all. I opened the door to see Diana off and gave her a warm hug. As she turned to leave she literally bumped into my wife who had come to pick up more of her belongings. The surprised look on my wife’s face was priceless. Without warning, Diana turned back to me and landed a sensual kiss on my lips then coldly brushed by my wife as she left. I was stunned. My wife saw the picnic basket and the two half-empty wine glasses. We didn’t speak. She stormed off to the bedroom, packed clothing and other personal items, then stormed back out. I hadn’t done anything wrong, but I surmised that was the final nail in the coffin.

I decided I wasn’t going to wallow in self-pity. I went out that night to the pub. Sure enough, my wife was there with her lover acting like two love-struck teens. Oddly, their behavior didn’t get to me, but my disinterest in her seemed to be getting to my wife, who doubled down with the affection she laid on her boyfriend trying to make me jealous. I wasn't working. Like I said, I had been there before. I am no slouch; woman frequently told me I was a catch. I sat there conversing as the evening progressed. I think it really pissed off my wife that I didn’t appear to be upset. I was having a great time and simply didn’t care. Diana breezed in looking like a star, grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor for a slow, sensual dance. As the evening progressed, Diana never left my side. If looks could kill, my wife’s eyes would have shot lasers that vaporized Diana’s oversized breasts, but she was powerless to do anything. Not only was my wife locked in where she sat, but her boyfriend had her securely in his grip and wasn't letting her go anywhere. She had no room or grounds to object to Diana’s obvious advances on me.

Although I honestly hadn’t thought of Diana in a sexual way up to that point, I was it soaking in - a little payback felt good. I didn’t stop Diana when she ran her hand down between my legs when my wife was looking. “Let’s get out of here”, Diana offered. I accepted.
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:01 am

The next day I ran into Jack. Jack and Becky, our former lifestyle friends, had been at the pub the night before. I hadn’t noticed them among the dense crowd. They had been sitting at the bar away from our regular crew observing us.

“You dog!” Jack congratulated me, giving me hardy a guy-slap on the back. This was the guy that fucked and came in my wife at the NYE swingers ball. “She’s HOT!”, Jack extolled of Diana, “Your wife is one sexy little bitch, but Diana - Diana is a 10, no, an 11, no, a 100!” I wasn’t in love with Diana, I was still in love with my wife, so I wasn’t about to disparage my wife in front of Jack, but he had a point. Diana had a perfect body and well liked. She could have any man she desired after the sudden death of her husband who passed away in an unfortunate accident. “You know Becky and I played with Diana and her husband one time, we didn’t swap partners, but wow, what a babe – and she’s loaded." said Jack.

Diana never led on that she and her late husband partook of anything lifestyle related, nor did Diana and I fool around the night before. I had taken Diana straight home and declined her invitation for a nightcap. I just wasn’t ready to be with another woman so soon, but Jack’s comments made me rethink the situation.

I called Diana to talk, but she abruptly ended our brief call without explanation. Only minutes passed before Diana was standing at my front door. It was raining heavily.

Diana pushed me inside and, in a single action shed her long hooded raincoat. Standing inches in front of me was a vision the likes I never imagined in my wildest fantasies. Diana pushed me back onto the couch. She stood there clad in a skin-tight red latex cat suit with a black lace up vinyl waist cinch, red thigh-high fuck-me boots and long matching latex gloves that climbed high up onto her long arms. There was no guessing what Diana had in mind – I was about to get laid.

Diana dropped to her knees between my legs and undid my tight blue jeans. My cock popped out like a jack-in-the-box - all eight, stiff inches. Her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped with awe. “That little bitch of yours is going to regret this!” She said with amazement. I told her that my wife’s lover's cock was bigger, but she interrupted, “Uh, there’s bigger, and there’s smaller, but then there is just right!” she asserted, her eyes glued to my throbbing manhood wrapped between her latex-clad fingers. She then plunged her mouth down on my shaft, devouring all of it.

I hadn’t gotten off for days, and badly needed a release. After feasting on my cock she stood up, unzipped the crotch of her cat suit, mounted me, and proceeded to fuck my brains out. I usually have good control and make every effort to make sure I give a woman her pleasure before taking mine, but this vixen was a real challenge. Diana’s aggressiveness was almost too much to keep me from premature ejaculation, but I somehow held out until she had a toe-curling orgasm of her own, after which I took one last deep thrust and pumped a massive load up inside her swimsuit-model body.

At first I felt guilty. I was still technically married, but all the rules had been shattered. Diana and I fucked for the rest of the day, taking only brief breaks for hydration, and a few naps in between.
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:06 am

Ain't karma a bitch!
Lets see how wifey likes it when the tables are turned!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:07 am

Weeks passed. New Relationship Exuberance had begun to wear off for my wife, finally exposing the dark side of her boyfriend. He had become much more dominant and restrictive of her freedom. My wife called me in tears.

“I….”, she stammered, “I lost the baby.” I could tell that she had been crying. “I think I fucked up”, she started to admit. I didn’t have much sympathy for the woman after what she had done to me. She proceeded to tell me that her boyfriend had become controlling - bordering on abuse.

It was extremely difficult for me not to leap to her rescue. I still loved the woman; once you love someone you never stop loving them. They’ll always occupy a special place in your heart, but you might not like them much. Also, I refuse to play the fool. How could I ever trust her again?

“You made your bed, now you have to sleep in it”, I admonished just before hanging up on her.

I didn’t know if I had done the right thing, but if I didn’t hold the line now she’d only walk all over me again later, and I couldn’t survive losing her a second time.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:23 am

Diana and I thoroughly enjoyed regular mind-blowing sex for the next two months. She visited me frequently and often spent the night. We grew closer, but hadn’t quite fallen in love, yet I grew more and more fond of her. It was still too soon for me to fall in love, and the demise of my marriage was still too raw. Diana was flawless in every way – not just physically, but in every aspect of how she carried herself and treated me and others with genuine care and respect.

As we lay in bed after an evening of unbridled sex, Diana propositioned me. “Let’s go to a lifestyle party!” She offered, “I want to be your date.” Of course, I didn’t hesitate to say yes.

All that week my head was spinning from the many changes in my life that had occurred over only a few months’ time. I was still not completely over my wife leaving me for another man – a risk I had talked myself out of as many do in the lifestyle. My wife was a looker no doubt; it was no wonder that other men would hit on her and try to steal her given the chance, but Diana was even more dangerous – the kind of woman most men would consider unattainable. It made me take pause if I wanted to share her with anyone else.

The next weekend I picked up Diana on the way to the lifestyle party. Diana lived on the other side of town in a private gated community that was far more exclusive than our upper middle-class digs. I was stopped at the guarded entry of the stone-gated community. The guard signaled me through after checking the list of authorized visitors. I drove up a long winding drive leading to Diana’s house. To call it a house is an understatement. The ten thousand square-foot mansion sat on perfectly maintained sprawling acreage. I had no idea how wealthy Diana and her late husband were. All I knew is that her late husband’s business had something to do with military technology.

We arrived at the lifestyle event. This was a private affair by invitation only. The women dressed in sexy formal wear, the men wore suits. It was quite an oxymoron – it was difficult to imagine the pillars of upper society socializing with such style and grace one moment and getting down in mass orgy later, but looks do deceive.

In strolled my wife on the arm of her boyfriend. We had no warning they’d also be there. Diana, in her classy style, walked over and greeted them warmly. Though I am sure that got under my wife’s skin, she acted with great civility in return. Tom couldn’t take his eyes off Diana’s youthful body, nor her big tits. I approached and took Diana’s arm in mine, and we proceeded into the venue.

The stately mansion was the size of a hotel with enough rooms to be one. We socialized all evening and danced to a live orchestra that played retro big band tunes. The elegance of the affair was a fresh change from some of the tawdry lifestyle hotel socials my wife and I had attended in the past.

Later that night we were invited to the Roman orgy room. It was more like a ballroom, dark and filed with multiple quad platform beds, each with ornate canopy tops. We were handed towels on the way in. Each platform was the about the size of four king size beds pushed together into a quad with clean white satin sheets. A silver bucket containing condoms was located at the corner of each platform. We entered the Roman orgy room just after midnight. Half of the platforms were already occupied by couples having sex. There were twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes everywhere. Pleasure-filled screams of ecstasy echoed through the hall.
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:23 am

Up on one of the platform beds was my wife and her boyfriend. He was fucking her relentlessly. Becky and Jack were going at it right next to them. Diana took my hand. I thought she’d go anywhere other than near the four of them, but in her typical way, she surprised me and led me straight over to their platform. Diana undressed me and shed her own gown, and then gave me oral standing at the base of the platform.

I didn’t know what think as she brought me to the edge of orgasm. There was my wife getting fucked by her boyfriend right next Jack and Becky. With everyone consumed in the throes of carnal pleasure, there wasn’t time for anyone to react. The six of us exclusively occupied our freaky corner of the Roman orgy room.

Diana took my hand and we climbed up onto the platform bed. All of us were fully aware of each other’s presence even under the dimly lit colored lights that provided just enough illumination to clearly see each other.

Diane knelt on all fours facing my wife and her boyfriend. She wanted the two of them to have a good view of me fucking her. My wife reciprocated. She mounted Tom facing me. Jack and Becky looked on with that deer-in-the-headlights look on their faces.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Wow, incredible, so hot, don't stop now its like I'm about to cum.
Thanks Triangle.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:18 am

Diane sounds like an awesome lady!

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:29 am

sounds like things are heating up, more please

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:28 pm

AMAZING chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Please, please continue!

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:37 pm

TriangleTriangle ...curious minds are eager to hear what happened next!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:11 pm

Just got through posts 1 & 2. Great start! Great writing TT. I like your style.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:58 pm

TT is there a next installment here? Really enjoying your writing!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Haven't been on much. I'll have to see if I can pick up where I left off. Writing is my life, but this is my recreational and enjoyable writing when I can find the time to catch up.

TT

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:35 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:Haven't been on much. I'll have to see if I can pick up where I left off. Writing is my life, but this is my recreational and enjoyable writing when I can find the time to catch up.

TT
:up: ;)

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:00 am

Months have since passed, but that night at the private swinger’s club was beyond surreal. Looking back on that night, there we were – all six of us, my wife, riding her boyfriend reverse cowgirl facing us as I fucked Diana from behind. Jack and Becky were beyond shocked - turned on watching what amounted to the erotic battle of the century.

Diana switched positions to reverse cowgirl. She wanted my wife to have a clear view of her husband’s still-married cock plunging into her perfect pussy. There was nothing either my wife nor I could do. My wife was now fully owned and in total control of her boyfriend. Diana rode me like an experience cowgirl.

My wife locked eyes with Diana. They were clearly in competition and doing battle. Diana uttered a wicked laugh as she repeatedly buried my cock deep in her pussy. My wife was clearly pissed, but her own orgasm betrayed her as boyfriend unloaded inside her. I came deep in Diana no sooner than Tom’s cock slipped out of my wife, releasing a river of her boyfriend’s cum.

Becky and Jack just knelt there aside both couples, naked and frozen, jaws dropped. There wasn’t much that could shock them. Until now, they thought they had seen everything, but their front row seat to this battle-royale was beyond anything they’ve ever seen or imagined.

Diana and I dismounted the platform. I could see tears welling up in my wife’s eyes; it was obvious to everyone, except her boyfriend. It was clear Tom owned her and wasn’t about to let her go. I didn’t know what to think or how to feel about that. She had deserted me, but it wasn’t entirely clear if she had done so willingly. Nevertheless, she was clearly the prisoner of her own making.

Diana read the entire situation with laser precision and went in for the kill. She wickedly pressed her hot body and huge tits tightly against my now-muscular pecks and made certain everyone could see her deep passionate "he's all mine" wet kiss on my lips. I had been working out regularly since my wife became her boyfriend’s exclusive property which I am certain surprised my wife. Diana’s kiss lasted about a minute, after which she spun around and directly faciedmy wife. Diana stood there smug, wrapped in my arms, with streams of my hot semen spilling out of her own womanhood and streaming down her inner thighs.

“Funny how things work out for the best for everyone” Diana asserted with a wicked satisfaction in her voice.

Diana confidently grabbed my hand and led me to the club showers. In a perverted twist, it was clear that I was now owned by Diana. Jack and Becky hadn’t budged an inch the entire time, kneeling there, frozen in time, like two mannequins.

I looked back at the foursome. A single tear slid down my wife’s cheek. I didn't know whether to feel angry or sorry for her. I had read countless lifestyle stories over the years, but this was one in the making that no fiction could ever match – not remotely. But that isn't the half of what was about to happen next.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:12 am

Keep the story rolling! Great dynamics!

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:48 am

More months passed.

I hadn’t heard from my wife at all. Just beginning to recover from the emotional loss and feelings of utter betrayal, my life was now coming back together again. My career had taken off and I was more successful than ever, but my financial success as no match to Diana’s countless millions. I could easily go into early retirement and be a well-kept man if I’d only yield to Diana’s desire to tie the knot in more ways than she did on a regular basis. I had become her willing sexual slave – which is what I had always secretly craved.

A year had passed since my wife moved in with her boyfriend. After a year of separation my state permitted married couples to file for divorce, which is uncontested and granted in a short 30 days after filing. At Diana’s urging, I filed, but not without a deep ache in my heart. My wife was the woman with whom I wanted to grow old with – my betrothed life partner, friend, confidant, and partner in crime. My love for Diana was growing – what wasn’t there to love? Amazing beauty, killer body, limitless sex drive, wealth beyond imagination, and loyal to a fault. Still, real love doesn’t just evaporate. True love stays with you and owns a part of your heart forever. Even after all this time I couldn’t help but wonder how my wife felt about us – if any of that love was as real for her and remained in her own heart.

I reluctantly signed the divorce papers. It was now only a few short weeks until nothing remained of my marriage.

Diana had a kinky side that was much more intense than the light experiences my wife and I had shared. She loved dressing up in kinky latex as a dominatrix and making me her slave. It was delightful. I couldn’t please her enough.

Diana took me to an annual BDSM event that was huge. I wore all black and wore a collar. She led me around on a chain leash.

The scene was nothing like I had ever seen, read-about, or watched online. The venue was huge. The main hall was dark with neon lighting. The outfits were mind-blowing and creative – one wilder than the next. Everything and anything was present, every type and form of sexual and lifestyle perversion I had ever read about and a few new ones that were entirely unexpected. It was a world far beyond swinging, hotwifing, cuckolding, or any other I had ever knew existed. There were straight singles and couples, glam, bondage, pan-sexual, pain and pleasure of every genre – a variety far too long to list.

Diana wore the red skin-tight red catsuit I had bought for my wife and that she had worn on occasion when we toyed with kinky sex. Other than Diana's much larger breasts, she and my wife were the same size. Wearing it aroused Diana intensely, especially because it once belonged to my wife - as did I. Wrapped around her waist was the same lace-up black patent corset my wife had worn. It was extremely snug - accentuating her small waistline. She wore my wife’s latex gloves and thigh-high red patent boots. The books clung to her amazing legs even better than they had my wife’s. Diana was a waking ejaculation in total control.

We toured the venue room by room. Diane led with me in tow. The ceiling of the main hall shot up more than 50 feet. Lasers painted the air space. Suddenly I saw the figure of a female being hoisted high into the air. Her entire body was wrapped in thick rope secured by skillful knots that would put the most skilled boy scout to shame. These were world-class experts in their craft of kink.

The next room was even kinkier. In the center of the room stood three sturdy Saint Andrew’s crosses. A Saint Andrew’s cross is a X-shaped human restraining structure with attached restraints for wrists and ankles. The three self-standing crosses each stood about seven feet tall, were constructed of finely-crafted stained wood whose facing planes was padded in thick leather cushions. It looked dastardly evil and potentially painful on one hand, but deliciously comfortable on the other. I had only seen photos of crappy-looking crosses in photos before then.

The center cross was vacant, but a male was securely mounted and retrained on one side, and a female on the other. The two were being tortured by their Doms – if you could call it torture at all as the pair were clearly enjoying the flogging they were receiving. I myself am not into pain of any sort, but the prospect of being restrained and helpless aroused me.

“Don’t worry, that’s for another time” Diana instructed with a wicked laugh. With a huge sigh of relieve we moved on.

We passed through rooms where unspeakable things and activities were on display – every possible kink ever devised by the sexes, one wilder and more extreme or weirder than the next. Some were real turn-ons, and some just grossed me out. Open minded, I watched it all – one person’s erotic turn-on is another person’s turn-off. I came to respect it all and began to drop whatever judgmental thoughts I had previously harbored other than noting the ones that aroused me.

We made our way to yet downstairs to a dungeon where there was open sex. The floor was smooth, slick concrete and the walls were brink and stone. Although dimly lit by black lighting, we could still make out bodies and faces. Weaving through kinky-clad bodies fucking and sucking in pairs, foursomes, and moresomes, we came upon free standing, massive octagonal rack on which bodies were securely lashed with heavy rope and being used.

To my utter surprise, spread-eagle and securely suspended on the rack - was my wife’s body. She wore gold-plated slave collar. Tom was erotically torturing her with a cattail. He obviously knew how to use the whip to sexually arouse his slave rather than inflict unwanted pain. I could hear her begging him to give it to her repeatedly, and he obliged skillfully with his whip. She appeared to orgasm with each stroke to the point that her pussy squirted as he ran the cattails up over her dripping wet cunt. Then he fucked her briefly, still suspended, and then withdrew his massive tool as she had a massive orgasm - squirting like she never had with me.

Exhausted and still suspended, a string of men lined up as directed by her boyfriend. One after the other they each fucked my soon-to-be ex-wife, bareback, each pumping her pussy full of cum. None of them lasted more than a few short minutes before unloading their balls into my wife’s body. She was suspended at a 45-degree angle - perfect for watching the full length of each man's huge shaft plunge deep into her fertile pussy. My cock got harder and began to twitch as I listened to the moans of each man as they reached the crest of ejaculation. I almost came when they did. I could clearly see the back of their balls pulsating as they each dumped their load into my wife. Gobs of semen gushed out of her used cunt as they pulled out, forming a large puddle of cum on the smooth concrete surface below. Oddly, and to my own surprise, I had no feeling of angry or jealousy. In fact, I watching her behaving like the slut I always dreamed of made my cock rock hard wanting to fuck the little bitch like never before.

“Fuck me! Shoot it! Fuck yes, shoot that fucking seed in me!” she demanded one after the other. There must have been five or six of them.

Diana and I watched, close enough to see every detail but far enough out of sight for my wife to notice us.

Diana grabbed my chain leash and led me over to the back of the line. I was stunned. It became instantly clear what Diana wanted me to do. When the last man in front of me came inside my wife’s pussy I stood there just a few feet from my wife’s writing body. Exhausted from multiple convulsive orgasms, she didn’t notice me. Her head fell back and eyes closed expecting the next cock to penetrate her well-used pussy.

Hell, I thought, she’s still technically my wife, and willing hung here to be used by anyone that wants. I looked down at her pussy and saw more dollops of cum dropping to the floor. By now her boyfriend was off in an adjacent dungeon room fucking some other slave girl. Seeing that my cock was fully erect, Diana bellowed clear and loud in her signature dominant tone.

“Fuck the bitch!” Diana ordered.

I complied, stepped up to my wife, and plunged my bare cock deep into her pussy. My wife let out a gasp and straightened her head.

Shocked, her eyes opened wider than I've ever seen them.
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:48 am

There I was, my cock buried deep into my wife’s cum-filled cunt. The shocked look on my wife’s face was priceless. I could feel her heart beating against mine. She didn’t struggle nor resist.

I kept a straight face like each of the other men that had used her, but I could tell she saw right through me. As I made each deliberate thrust into her, I felt us meeting again as if it were the first time. Her eyelids slowly closed as she rolled her head back as my balls welled up in preparation for a huge explosion.

My wife opened her eyes again - this time peering deep into mine as I dominated her. The tables were now fully turned. Our lips met. We kissed with a depth of passion and desire we had never experienced when we were together. I wanted to fire my load into her to reclaim her, and she responded clearly wanting me to reclaim her.

“Pull-out!” Diana demanded, “Pull out!”

Diana, seeing us kiss, could see her vindictive plan was going sour. I didn’t pull out.

“Pull-out!” she yelled forcefully, grabbing someone's whip and snapping it against my back, but that only made me thrust my rock-hard cock deeper into my wife’s cunt with more force and determination.

My wife could tell I was about to cum inside her. Her eyes opened wide, and her jaw dropped – unable to utter sound as I flooded her with massive spurts of cum as we experienced one of the most intense mutual orgasms of our lives.

After I had cum I remained buried deep inside of her for a few moments, kissed her gently on the lips, then pulled out. Like the others, cum splattered onto the slick concrete surface with the rest. Diana grabbed my leash and let me away in a fit of rage. My wife’s boyfriend had returned as well. He had been off fucking some other wench not having paid attention to his own. When he realized what had just happened I could hear him yelling profanities at my wife, and punished her with a whip accordingly.
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:55 am

...and that isn't the end of it.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:22 am

Wow what a story!!!
Thanks for taking the time and effort to share.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:53 am

I knew there would be hell to pay afterwards. I’ve never been good at being a well behaved submissive/slave. My kink has always been wanted to be dominated sexually by my wife, and that only worked when she was still committed as my life partner.

Diana didn’t utter a word all the way home. She drove to my house instead of to her estate where I had been staying regularly.

“Get out!” Diana barked, as if she was somehow punishing me for my disobedience.

No sooner than I took a step out of the car she sped off, nearly taking part of my body with her. Frankly, I was relieved to et some alone time. I needed to think. The events of the evening took a big toll on me mentally and emotionalluy and needed to process it all.

Later that week I met up with Jack and Becky at our usually watering hole where I had been humiliated and shared the events of the BDSM event with both of them. They were honest with me about what they thought; they were a solid couple and straight shooters. They also wanted to know my feelings. Becky was first.

“Who do you love?” asked Becky. That was a very difficult question. I had fallen in love with both women.

“Honestly, I love both women” painfully admitting the truth while peering down into what remained of my glass of Jack on the Rocks. “On one hand, Diana seems to be the one that wants me, my wife doesn’t.”

Jack added, “Are you sure she doesn’t?” making me question my own onclusion. “We’ve spent time with the two of them, and it seems to us that she’s fallen under Tom’s control and isn’t happy.”

That was news to me as I pondered Jack’s words. I never imagined my wife completely surrendering to anyone’s total control, but I guess it’s possible. I then realized how our lives had flipped. Here we were, both my wife and I, both submissive slaves to others. Who’d have ever imagined?

“Did you swap with the two of them?” I asked pointedly. Becky hung her head, her shame was obvious. “Yes, we did” confessed Jack, "It was fun at first but then Tom took more and more control. After a while it wasn’t fun anymore". Becky interrupted, "Tom’s aggressiveness with Becky went over the top, and your wife became unresponsive - almost despondent when we swapped."

“Sex with a corpse might be more exciting" Jack quipped as Becky playfully swatted her hand up the back of Jack's head.

Honestly, I did love Diana. Diana had been amazing in every way and breathed life into my emotionally decomposing being after my wife cut me off completely. But there’s that extra something that I felt only with my wife – an effortless, eternal affinity shared between two people that some only experience once in a lifetime, if they're lucky. I thought - if I broke things off with Diana I might find myself with neither woman. I was convinced that reuniting with my wife wasn’t remotely in the cards.

“Look at me” said Jack. “I’ve got an idea, trust us.”

I had no idea what Jack and Becky had up their sleeves, but was open to anything now that I was wandering in the wilderness.

A few days later Diana and I received an invitation to attend a key party being hosted by Jack and Becky. Diana has cooled off considerably and invited me over. We had pretty hot make-up sex. I didn’t stay overnight, but it was good sex. Diana seemed to accept that she (literally) put me in a no-win position at the BDSM event. Our sex was great as usual, but deep-down Diana knew that what I shared with my wife had that extra ‘thing’ that she once had with her late husband, but she wouldn't admit as much.

Diana was excited about the key party. She loved Jack and Becky and had a thing for Jack for years. The night of the key party came. Diana picked me up in her gray Porsche dressed to fuck. She knew I had enjoyed fucking Becky’s brains out in the past and wouldn't refuse and opportunity to do so again. She was confident that we’d both get a piece of what we wanted that evening.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:49 pm

We arrived at Jack and Becky’s home for the key party. It was a large home with many bedrooms and a guest house. Eight couples were invited, but separated into two groups of four couples. We met only four of the eight couples; we were all strangers in the lifestyle. We had been immediately led to the Great Room upon our arrival; the other four couples were immediately ushered to the opulent game room in the basement. The two groups never met. Jack and Becky instructed us how the evening would unfold.

The four women each put their keys in a bowl and were escorted to separate bedrooms where they waited to find out who their mate would be for the night. The rules were simple – each man would draw a set of keys from the bowl and go to the designated bedroom. All the couples were hot; there were certainly no objections or risk of getting stuck with a bad match. But Becky and Jack had a plan that would ensure Diana and I would end up swapping with the two of them. They tipped us off what to ‘feel’ for when selecting a ‘random’ set of keys.

Of course, I got to pick the first set of keys. Becky’s keys had a little rubber toy attached to her key ring; it was easy to feel for them and fish them out of the bowl. Jack picked next, and knew how to feel for Diana’s keys – the Porche tag is unmistakable. It was a given that the other two couples would unknowingly end up swapping with each other’s wives. Somehow the process would be reversed later that evening and couples would swap again but with a partner of one of the other four couples we hadn’t met.

We men headed off to the bedrooms. I was assigned to the small guest cottage.

I knocked before entering. The women had been given strict instructions to turn off all lights and wear blindfolds. The idea was that it would be more erotic to fuck as total strangers.

I opened the door slowly. On the bed lay my wife wearing a black lace corset and G-string. I was beside myself and froze in my tracks. It turns out that Jack and Becky rigged the game. They were the forth couple in both groups. They worked it so that Becky would be with Tom, Jack would be Diana, and I’d end up being with my wife. Tom and Diana weren’t had no suspicions; Jack and Becky convinced Tom and my wife that they’d end-up swapping between the four of them – which is exactly what they did.

I didn’t say anything, but was unsure what to do next. There lay my beautiful wife, my goddess – the woman I longed to spend the rest of my life with not long before.

“Don’t be afraid” She assured, blindfolded. “I’m here to pleasure you, do anything you want with me – anything.”

Her response clearly reflected how well Tom had conditioned my wife an obedient submissive. I undressed and knelt at the foot of the bed. She writhed and spread her legs wide open, playing with her pussy and enjoying it. She asked me what I wanted.

"What's your pleasure, sir?" She offered.

“Susssh!” I replied, not wanting to reveal myself. I took two scarves and tied her wrists to each bed-post behind her. “Oh!” she perked up, “Kinky!”

I scurried up between her legs and spread her soft milky thighs. There was no telling how many men had used her pussy since we parted, but it was every bit as perfect as the day we first made love as teenagers. It glistened in the moonlight streaming through the window blinds as her wetness revealed her anticipation.

I buried my face in her sweet tasting pussy. I knew every inch of this landscape and what got her off. Her body twisted and turned as her body responded. Her hips bucked-up in response to my touch. She screamed with pleasure and begged me not to stop as I brought her to climax, and then she squirted quite forcefully.

“Excuse me!” she giggled with a little embarrassment. I don’t yet have full control over that as I had never experienced it with my husband.

I knelt closer. I spread her thighs wide, slipping my knees under them and positioned myself to penetrate the pussy that had betrayed our vows. My cock seemed to grow much larger and harder than it ever had. I positioned the head of my cock between the small folds of her freshly waxed pussy knowing it might be the last time I ever get to feel paradise.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:49 pm

I slid my manhood into her sweetness slowly, inch-by-inch, stopping, pulling out slightly, then pushing in a little more each time. She was still tight as a teen, but so wet that there was only light resistance.

“You tease!” She playfully accused me. “Fuck me already!”

I responded the same as before, “Susssh!”, and continued to torture her by taking my sweet time, two inches in, one inch out – until my cock was fully buried in my wife’s tight little cunt.

She came to orgasm quickly. I thrust my cock deep and hard while remaining in a kneeling position, I didn’t cum; I wanted to control her this time. No more being the submissive husband. I now know what she wanted all along and had been missing – she wanted to be my sexual submissive all along. I was too bind with my own desires to be sexually dominated that I had completely deprived her of the same.

But this wasn’t payback like it was at the BDSM event. I wanted to make love to this woman like never before.

My cock still fully erect and ready for round two, I reached up over her head, untied her wrists, moved up over her and gently pushed my cock deep into her pussy. She wrapped her legs tightly around my hips as our lips hovered only inches apart. We felt the hot breath on each other's lips. Neither of us said a word as we gently kissed and made love.

“I knew it the moment you came in”, she whispered softly through the tears rolling down the soft curves of her face. “I was hoping beyond hope it would be you.”

We made passionate love all night long.

At sunrise we made love again, then got dressed and headed over the main house where all the other couples were gathering for breakfast after partaking in lustful, unbridled sex with each other's spouses. We arrived at the same time as Tom and Becky, and simultaneously, as Jack and Diana. To describe the look on Tom and Diana’s faces as surprised would be an understatement.

“What the fuck!” Blurted Tom, seeing my wife in my arms. The game was up. Tom demanded my wife leave with him immediately, but instead she flipped him the bird after which Tom stormed off cussing. Diana laughed, realizing all that had transpired. Standing against the wall, arms folded, Diana looked at the two of us with a resigned, but satisfied smile.

“It’s obvious that the two of you belong together”, as she affectionately wrapped her arms around both Jack and Becky.

The other couples were bewildered having been completely clueless about all that had transpired. I walked over to Diana and landed a big kiss on her lips, hugged and
thanked her. Diana walked up to my wife and did the same to her.

“You and me my dear, we have a lot to talk about.” Diana exclaimed, “We have a lot in common.”

My wife and I left Jack and Becky’s place and didn’t leave our bed for days, making passionate love and reuniting. Sex was never better. We took turns taking control and dominating one another. We discovered that we were both Switch and even enjoyed going at it dominant to dominant until one of us gave up and submitted to the other – which was usually her submitting to me, but not before putting up a great deal of erotic resistance.

We found renewed confidence in our commitment. We didn’t sacrifice our lifestyle activities, but learned how to manage our boundaries properly. Jack and Becky remain our closest friends and lovers. Diana found a new submissive partner and joined all of us on occasion. To this day I still enjoy watching my wife getting fucked by another man more than anything and still enjoy 'losing' her on occasion as long as it's only temporary, and my wife enjoys the same, but we both are fully aware of when play stops and love and commitment begin.

Tom? We never heard from Tom again. We heard through the grapevine that his company transferred him to the opposite coast.

We cancelled the divorce complaint and renewed our vows as life partners committing to grow old together.

We had almost lost everything, but in the end, gained everything.

** The End **
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.