Our Tipping Point

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Rocketman
Trainable

Our Tipping Point

Unread post by Rocketman » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:50 pm

Our journey into the hot wife lifestyle began when my wife Sue and I had to attend weddings on the same day on opposite sides of our state. I stayed at home to attend a family wedding and entertain my family including our children. Sue drove across the state to attend the wedding of her best friend from high school. We had shared some erotic stories before but when I asked her to share her fantasies with me she always said that she did not have any. There were no individual adventures to share because we were high school sweethearts and we were both each other’s first. We had shared some erotic adventures together and our sex life had always been good but the pressures of raising a family and two separate carriers can provide distractions to even the best sex life. The day of the weddings was the day everything changed.

It did not happen overnight, in fact it took years but that day was the defining moment when our relationship changed. My weekend had been pretty ordinary. The wedding was nice. It was good to spend time with my family. When my loving and devoted wife arrived home on Sunday night, after the family had left, it was instantly obvious to me that her weekend had been much different! She was very emotional when she greeted me with a hug and a kiss and told me that she had been a good wife but that she could have been a bad wife. There was a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach but there was also an incredible adrenaline rush. I had to know what happened and I knew that I would love her no matter what she had done. I did not think that we would ever get the kids to bed so we could talk. When we did I could not wait to hear her story.

Looking back now her adventure seems pretty tame but it was a big deal at the time. I saw a side of my wife I had not seen before. I knew she was a flirt and a showoff and I knew she loved men and she loved sex but she had always been so conservative. She never wanted to really let her hair down. She dressed stylish and sexy but not slutty. She was, and still is, a very beautiful and sexy woman. People are always telling her that she could be a model. She is tall (5’8”) with red hair and sparkling green eyes. She has what I call an athletic build. She is curvy with a small waist nice full hips and breasts that are a perfect handful. Her nipples are incredible. Women and men alike are always commenting on her long muscular legs. She is the kind of women that turns heads when she walks into any room. At the time of this adventure she was in her early to mid 30s. Her best feature, however, is that she is the smartest woman I have ever met. Any man that does not believe that the mind is the most important sex organ has never met a really intelligent woman. Sue has it, she knows it and she knows how to use it. She had me hooked on our first date. For the 15 years of our marriage she had totally turned off her wower power for other guys and used it on me only on rare occasions.

What is it about weddings that make women sentimental and hot? This night Sue had decided to turn the power back on. She had chosen to wear a short skirt that showed off her killer legs and a low cut silk blouse that made guys strain their necks to see her lacy undergarments. She had gone to the dance after the wedding and had some wine. A little wine tends to make my wife amours. There were lots of people there she knew but many she did not know. She soon found herself as the favorite dance partner of guys she knew from high school days as well as guys she had only met at the rehearsal dinner the day before. The more she danced and drank the hotter she got. Some of the guys were getting pretty forward on the dance floor and my prim and proper wife loved it. When my wife finally decided to call it a night and head back to her room several of the groom’s friends invited her to a party in their room. She was afraid things would get out of hand and declined their offer. They had had a little too much to drink and were getting pretty rowdy knocking on her door and inviting her to join them. She had been dancing with several of the guys and they wanted a little more. She was turned on but was becoming a little annoyed at their juvenile attitude. One of the guys, Dee, was pretty sober, told the other guys to leave her alone. She had danced with him quite often that night and he had been a gentlemen. He was also quite attractive and her type, tall dark and hansom. He “volunteered” to stay in her room and protect her until the other guys settled down. She invited him in and they started watching a movie on HBO. If it had been an erotic romance and not an action flick he might have gotten farther. As it turned out nothing really happened. They lay on the bed side by side watching the movie without touching. She was still wearing her clothes form the dance. Nothing was happening but the sexual tension was so thick people must have felt it in the next room. She was pretending to watch the movie but she was wondering if it would be cheating if she gave Dee a blow job and this was before Bill Clinton. She was trying to avoid eye contact because she knew that would lead to kissing and she knew kissing would lead to lots more than just kissing. She wanted to do more but she did not want to be a bad wife. She later admitted to me that he “had” her but he did not close the deal. She told me that if he had turned her head to kiss her she would have kissed back. When Sue kisses you, you never want to stop. If he had kissed her they would have erupted into a passion that overwhelmed both of them. She confessed to me that she would never have made the first move but if he had made a move she probably would not have had the will power to stop him.

When she confessed all she was practically in tears because she was ashamed that she had nearly strayed but I could tell that she was also very excited. The whole thing had been very exhilarating to her. She had enjoyed turning on that wower power again.

Neither of us could believe my reaction. I was not the least bit angry or jealous. I was in fact every bit as exhilarated and turned on as she was. We tore each other’s clothes off and jumped into bed. It was probably the best sex we had ever had up until that point. We could not believe how turned on we were by her little adventure. I kept asking for more details and telling her how turned on I was and how I wish I had been there. We started talking about it a lot and we started having sex a lot. We opened up to each other and started talking about our fantasies and desires. It took lots of talking and several more years before I actually saw her with another guy but that is another story.

Rocketman

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Re: Our Tipping Point

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:06 pm

RM, it was interesting hearing the story in person, but I must say it has a definite erotic quality as you have written it here. Sue is everything you say and more. Even now, I can only envision her as "the good wife." It's just hard to imagine her being anything else.

Classic story, yet unique in the catalyst of the separate weddings as providing the spark.
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm

RM,
I was sitting next to Mrs. RM as the two of you shared the story. Although Mrs. RM is as Mr. B said the vision of a "good wife" there was still a twinkle of naughtiness in recalling good times, in her eye! Good memories you both share. Fantastic lady and couple. :up: :up: :lol:

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:36 am

Very erotic, Rocketman, thank you!

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 pm

viking68 wrote:RM,
I was sitting next to Mrs. RM as the two of you shared the story. Although Mrs. RM is as Mr. B said the vision of a "good wife" there was still a twinkle of naughtiness in recalling good times, in her eye! Good memories you both share. Fantastic lady and couple. :up: :up: :lol:
I don't think I was completely fooled either. I mean on Friday night she could have passed herself off as all "sweet and innocent", but while the dress she wore on Saturday was definitely "sweet", it was not exactly completely "innocent"!

Hmmm... Which hotwife shall I fantasize about tonight! So many choices! Ms. Rocket? Jenna? Sandra Dee? Mrs. HLG? Mrs. Butterfly? Creampuff? Such a choice to make!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!