Brad.. from the beginning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:07 pm

I just posted in a thread called “Finding Hotels” that addresses questions in where to go as a hot wife to find men. I thought my post got a little carried away and that I should post it here in my thread also.

I have found that the hotels around conventions pretty much have a schedule that is followed as an exhibitor and an attendee.. and I have been both.

Monday and Tuesdays are set up day for exhibitors and travel in day for attendees.. and Tuesday night they are both beat !!

Wednesday and Thursday nights the exhibitors hold cocktail parties and dinners for the attendees. These are normally over by 10:00 PM. By 11:00 PM little groups of people start getting back to the hotel. Probably 75% of them say goodnight in the lobby and head for their rooms.. the other 25% head for the bar. That is when a hot wife should be sitting at the bar.. or at a table near the bar. It doesn’t matter if her husband is with her if not as long as she looks around the room and makes eye contact with the men. At the bar men can hang around them.. at a table she should get up and go to the bar for drinks often and if conversations start.. hang there.

She should be dressed to draw attention. Short skirt it a dress with slits showing leg. 4” CFM heels. Cleavage.. in a professional manner. And hair and makeup perfect.

If she is anywhere near the bar it is very easy to get caught up in conversation. Laughing, teasing and light flirting with everyone will not go unnoticed. As the crowd starts to dwindle, certain men will begin zeroing in on her. That is the time she makes a decision on who she would like to “spend more time with” !!

Then she can say things like “you don’t have to go to bed early too, do you ??” Or “where is everyone going.. the fun is just getting ready to start !!” Etc.. sentences that require feedback and innuendos.

It can even be the husband in these conversations saying things like “my wife is just getting ready to begin having fun !!” And get comments like “oh yeah ?? What kind of fun ??” And the conversation begins !!! Or while kidding he can say “she is way more than I can handle !!” And open up for comments like “do you need help ??”

So, Convention hotels are great if you know how to “work the room !! When I do conventions I follow the same process only I am the one that zeros in !!!

Friday night everyone is breaking down booths and/or flying out to get home for the weekend.

Now sports events and concerts are a lot different.. louder, rowdier, drunker.. and partying. It’s very easy to join a party and end up having sex but it is not for me.. it is more drink, smoke and fuck.. but.. the rest is the same.. your wife will be fucked if that is what you want !!

Myself, I like the sensuous seduction one on one... seducing the wife and cuckolding the husband. I like to have conversations with couple and become personal and slowly get towards sexual talk. It is unbelievable how many times in conversation you can say “have you ever had a threesome ??” And get responses that lead to deeper sexual talk. Then getting into the “how we would do it” and “I prefer the husband watches” and you will be amazed at the amount of couples that have fantasized about threesomes.. and how easily the wife is led along.. and how easily the husband falls into the submissive shadow as he allows me to seduce his wife !! Many times within 3 hrs of conversation I have had a wife in bed with her husband watching us. And the next morning they are wondering What the hell.. how did this happen ?? And I have created another hot wife cuckold couple.

This is something I have dedicated my life to.. a true lifestyle.. with total concentration and dedication. I am also amazed at how easily this can happen.. it is an endorsement of how horny a woman can get talking about sex and how submissive her husband can get watching her.

After all, sex is what makes the world go around. It is on everyone’s mind. Society tries to squash it but they cannot. It is a built in addiction that once triggered cannot stop without release. It is who we all are !! Sexual beings. A woman can bring down the biggest meanest man to his knees with sexual seduction. Look at yourselves.. why do you keep coming back here ?? Because you cannot resist the seduction of sex.

Wow.. I really got sidetracked !! Lol !! But that is what sex does to me !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:44 pm

I think L must be the outlier here. She always attends work conventions without me, and almost always has coworkers there with her, so she has to be careful. She wears conservative dress clothes and doesn't hang out in the bar at night. But about 50% of the time there is a man attending who is part of their breakout exercise during the day who just clicks with her. If she's in the mood, she'll flirt a little to find out whether he's really interested in sex or just tempted and married. About 50% of these guys will want sex, and they'll arrange to fuck in his or her room in the hotel, maybe one night, but maybe every night if she really likes him. For L, only irresistible chemistry overcomes the risk of being found out by a coworker. By the end of the convention, some of her female coworkers suspect just enough to tease her, but not enough to make it an issue. I've always suspected some of them know and wish they were the ones getting fucked by a handsome guy each night. L dismisses that and thinks I'm just fantasizing. Anyway, she has a great time, great sex, and never sees the guy again. She does love telling me about him though...

Don

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:22 pm

Don Jetman wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:44 pm
I think L must be the outlier here. She always attends work conventions without me, and almost always has coworkers there with her, so she has to be careful. She wears conservative dress clothes and doesn't hang out in the bar at night. But about 50% of the time there is a man attending who is part of their breakout exercise during the day who just clicks with her. If she's in the mood, she'll flirt a little to find out whether he's really interested in sex or just tempted and married. About 50% of these guys will want sex, and they'll arrange to fuck in his or her room in the hotel, maybe one night, but maybe every night if she really likes him. For L, only irresistible chemistry overcomes the risk of being found out by a coworker. By the end of the convention, some of her female coworkers suspect just enough to tease her, but not enough to make it an issue. I've always suspected some of them know and wish they were the ones getting fucked by a handsome guy each night. L dismisses that and thinks I'm just fantasizing. Anyway, she has a great time, great sex, and never sees the guy again. She does love telling me about him though...

Don
Don,

Yes.. I see a lot of that going on at conventions between the attendees and exhibitors. Actually, it is pretty common. I see a lot of straight laced married business women turn into sex machines when they are away from home. They actually look forward to the conventions and I see the same ones over and over on the prowl !!

My posting above was for couples wanting to know where to go at night but the people at conventions are a lot of fun to watch !! All businesslike all day and at the cocktail parties and dinners they are like different persons.

I am glad your wife takes the opportunity to meet someone while she is attending a convention.. it leaves you home wondering every time !!! That is exciting !! Good for her !!!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:42 am

Don’t be afraid to PM me if you want to talk more “privately”.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:50 pm

brad;

great thread & i'm glad you posted it.

i'd like to ask a question that this thread brought to mind;
do you think it's easier to seduce a dominate or a submissive woman? not to cuck hubby, but to just seduce the woman.

i would think it would be easier to seduce the married dom woman. just their overall demeanor & self confidence, compared to a submissive woman's shyness & lack of confidence should make it easier. i also would think it would be easier to dom her not just seduce her.

thoughts, please.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:24 am

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:50 pm
brad;

great thread & i'm glad you posted it.

i'd like to ask a question that this thread brought to mind;
do you think it's easier to seduce a dominate or a submissive woman? not to cuck hubby, but to just seduce the woman.

i would think it would be easier to seduce the married dom woman. just their overall demeanor & self confidence, compared to a submissive woman's shyness & lack of confidence should make it easier. i also would think it would be easier to dom her not just seduce her.

thoughts, please.

pete
In my experience, seduction is seduction.. it is not any different with a submissive or a dominant woman. And submission is on different levels with either... not necessarily in relation to their dominant demeanor.

You are trying to put them in categories.. that is not real.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:43 pm

Brad, great thread. A lot of what you used as technique in finding the hot wife and cuckold I totally agree with. I think back on how my wife used basically the same manipulation on me. She would have affairs that I never knew about as she traveled with her work but I would occasionally be introduced to her "friends" and the scenario would make me feel like a third wheel but I never made the connection. she would send me on errands or to get drinks at the bar and I was such a submissive personality I would cater to their every need. I wish I had been used by the alpha as You have used cuckold husbands. I would have loved kneeling to serve her BF and I think she may have liked it too. I was lucky enough to enjoy crème pie on several occasions. I always told her how great she tasted. I am sure she and her bf enjoyed knowing that too. while reading your post I felt so attracted to you because of your alpha personality. I was never jealous of her male friends I was always more jealous of her. I wanted to be kneeling for a Man serving Him.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:25 am

atlsub292 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:43 pm
Brad, great thread. A lot of what you used as technique in finding the hot wife and cuckold I totally agree with. I think back on how my wife used basically the same manipulation on me. She would have affairs that I never knew about as she traveled with her work but I would occasionally be introduced to her "friends" and the scenario would make me feel like a third wheel but I never made the connection. she would send me on errands or to get drinks at the bar and I was such a submissive personality I would cater to their every need. I wish I had been used by the alpha as You have used cuckold husbands. I would have loved kneeling to serve her BF and I think she may have liked it too. I was lucky enough to enjoy crème pie on several occasions. I always told her how great she tasted. I am sure she and her bf enjoyed knowing that too. while reading your post I felt so attracted to you because of your alpha personality. I was never jealous of her male friends I was always more jealous of her. I wanted to be kneeling for a Man serving Him.
Good boy. You talk on past tense. Are you still together ?? Is she still seeing BF’s ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:57 am

atlsub292 wrote:
You're a repressed homosexual using your wife's promiscuity as a fig leaf protective device

get yourself a nice strong man to love you and you'll have completed the first step to happiness

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Brad we are still together but have had many long term break ups. I am still very much her slave and loving it.

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:35 pm

CuckedDude, thanks for the response and I will not disagree with your advice. I see myself as more bi because I do love pussy as well as cock. I would love to find a Man that needs a willing slave to serve Him. sounds great to me. I have a wife that delights in having me serve her already. happiness, to me, can be described as a journey and not always a destination.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:05 am

CuckedDude wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:57 am
atlsub292 wrote:
You're a repressed homosexual using your wife's promiscuity as a fig leaf protective device

get yourself a nice strong man to love you and you'll have completed the first step to happiness
Agreed. I think lots of the cocksucking guys here are just that and using the wife to fill their desires to do gay shit. Ain't nothing wrong with being gay but if it looks like a duck it's probably a duck. In some cases this may work extremely well. Gay guys are way more attentive and complimentary and better friends with women. Show me a gay guy and there will be plenty of women friends. Show me a straight guy with a bunch of female friends that he isn't trying to F...

Before the ohw police pounce, yes it's a generalization and not all fall into this category but more do than don't.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:26 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:05 am
CuckedDude wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:57 am
atlsub292 wrote:

Agreed. I think lots of the cocksucking guys here are just that and using the wife to fill their desires to do gay shit. Ain't nothing wrong with being gay but if it looks like a duck it's probably a duck. In some cases this may work extremely well. Gay guys are way more attentive and complimentary and better friends with women. Show me a gay guy and there will be plenty of women friends. Show me a straight guy with a bunch of female friends that he isn't trying to F...

Before the ohw police pounce, yes it's a generalization and not all fall into this category but more do than don't.
lol ..............yeah the hotwife cops get kinda possessive of their theories

i'm thinkin it's pretty damn evident :mrgreen:

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:58 am

Brad has asked me to cut and paste something I shared in this forum a few weeks ago. He believes it maybe of interest to some, especially those new to cuckolding who are seeking some answers as to how they are feeling. My HW and I have been in a Femdom BDsm cuckold marriage for many years and perhaps I am way down the line in terms of my self analysis and reasoning. I recognise we are all individuals and therefore react and feel differently to, and about cuckolding, but hopefully it will be of some interest to you all. Here you go Brad, sorry for the delay in posting this.

Recognising my Inadequacies and embracing them:

Recognising that you are now Inadequate but are still very much essential is crucial to a happy cuckold marriage. I have come to realise how important it was that I finally recognised, accepted and now embrace my own inadequacies. I now even get pleasure from recognising my inadequacies. Being able to to do so, has ultimately allowed me to identify, understand and effectively commit to my new role in life, finding a place and purpose that is essential. That role is one of a genuine cuck to a loving Cuckoldress!

Being called or identified a cuck is not a sex play position, our a temporary name. Once you have been cucked by your wife you are always a cuck, you cannot undo the act, nor can the door be effectively closed. Everything has changed once the journey has begun. You cannot take away the excitement and pleasure the act has provided to all parties involved, the Hotwife, the Lover/s and the cucked husband. However you must also recognise that a cuck can only enjoy the pleasures of Her infidelity once he strips away the jealousy and anger and accepts and manages these emotions as essential to his very sexuality.

Being a cuck is like holding a genuine function at work, a front of shop worker, a delivery man, or even an organisational manager, perhaps all of the above. A cuck has an important list of functions and to become a genuine and essential cuck you must first have understood the changes that have taken place within yourself and your wife, only then can you adapt to these changes, fully evolving and combining them into one essential function within your marriage. It is perhaps surprising to realise that a cuck’s role is so very similar to that of a traditional husband. My role as her cuck requires that I love and cherish her, care and support her, provide and protect her, guide and help manage her, provide a place of safety and love for her, defend and promote her. These functions are the same regardless if you are her husband or her cucked husband. But to be a cuck You are therefore only essential if you accept your adapted place and work diligently to fulfil the new additional functions within the marriage which are: recognise your inadequacies and allow her to supplement you with another. Encourage and support those changes. Manage your cuck angst with integrity and emotional responsibility. Accept your changing sexual relevance and pleasures and those of your wife’s. Allow her to find that new selection of sexual roles or services you can provide so she can feel engaged with you but get everything she needs in addition through her Lover/s. In turn this will provide everything you need as a dedicated cuckold, making you an essential part of your marriage.

Why am I a cuck? In short, honesty provides the vehicle for change, and acceptance delivers the change. I am no longer my wife’s “cock” of choice for a variety of reasons. I am not able to penetrably pleasure my wife like Her Lovers can, this is a fact, not an assumption, she has told me so openly, lovingly and honestly. Her Lover may have a smaller cock than me, but he knows how to pleasure Her with it, the way he enters her, the way he rides her for hours, the way he uses all of her orifices, and the excitement of the anticipation of these things that they bring to her. There is simply no comparing with her husband, he no longer provides that level of excitement and enjoyment, that time has passed. But it is not only her lovers cock that brings her pleasure, it is his excitement and willingness to explore her, to hold her vibrator in just the right spot for twenty minutes so she can cum hands free. It is how he holds her legs down as he pleasures her with his mouth and eager fingers, how he kisses her with such desire and need when they first see each other, and well into the night as they make love. It is also the emotional connection however deep it may run, the meeting of these emotions and needs with another. No one can ignore the truth, the honesty and integrity of these facts, and no one should try and make excuses for them.

But that does not make her husband redundant, far from it. Her cuck husband can be so useful in helping her cum as she recounts and baths in the joy of these moments with her lover, sharing them as you would exiting and pleasurable news of any kind. Her wetness as she remembers his touch, the anticipation of his open mouthed sensual needy kisses, the excitement and pleasure as her lover examines and learns her body, providing for her like a Lover should. He may not be perfect but he is far more sexually exciting than Her cucked husband. This is a painful truth initially, but once accepted leads to a deeper understanding and acceptance between husband and wife.

Therefore as my wife adapts me to a new role I become her essential cum waiter, a vital role to help her enjoy her new found needs and a role that requires encouragement and assistance to make her pleasure complete. These are physical functions and are but one simple example, but there are more important emotive ones as well as I have described.

My main purpose and place is to love, support, cherish, protect and pleasure my wife, but not only in a traditional sense. As a cuck I accept my inadequacies and adapt to them, I have a new purpose and do not therefore become redundant. Vanilla affairs make a husband redundant potentially to the point of divorce. Cuckoldry makes husbands essential if they recognise their place and purpose and can adapt to them effectively. A cuck will always be the essential husband within the marriage if he can provide love and care to his wife and support her in her emotional and sexual journey with another.

I am now proud of my inadequacies and hence my new role. Slowly as a married couple we sexually consider corporal punishment and chastity as alternatives to my inadequacies, the role of cum waiter, the role of toilet servant, the role of anal slut and bisexual play toy. All of these new improved functions provide pleasure to my wife, security and reliance, combining them with her very different needs and desires, ones I cannot fulfil. Our marriage and sex life is therefore more diverse and expansive, filled with emotionally integrity and true closeness, arguably in advance of a traditional marriage where sex and its importance are often pushed to the background and therefore become an area of resentment and disharmony, leading to misrepresentation and deceit. None of this pervades our marriage, therefore my essential role and my inadequacies and their realisation are the back bone to contentment and love. It is not a game, it is truth in its bare form, being a cuck is being a real person with a real purpose and responsibilities. I embrace them all more and more as each day passes.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:00 pm

hercuckslqve,

Thank you for posting.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

MoreThanCurious11
Trainable

Unread post by MoreThanCurious11 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:16 am

Brad,
I am not sure I am responding correctly but enjoy all you have written. You write as if there is as much science to the act as an art - and I’m sure there is as much technique and art.

This site is filled with cucks but nice to see and hear your perspective. Yes what you have with a married couple is very sexual but really so much more. It has to be fulfilling to seduce the wife but also to have the husband acquiesce to your control is probably just as incredible.

Please write more and feel free to contact me personally

MTC

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:57 pm

MoreThanCurious11 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:16 am
Brad,
I am not sure I am responding correctly but enjoy all you have written. You write as if there is as much science to the act as an art - and I’m sure there is as much technique and art.

This site is filled with cucks but nice to see and hear your perspective. Yes what you have with a married couple is very sexual but really so much more. It has to be fulfilling to seduce the wife but also to have the husband acquiesce to your control is probably just as incredible.

Please write more and feel free to contact me personally

MTC
Read your pm.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

newhere5678
Prepubescent

Unread post by newhere5678 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:21 pm

Go
Foreplay with her

uk cuck wannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by uk cuck wannabe » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Just discovered this thread. So many things I recognise in myself here and s very sexy to read.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:17 am

uk cuck wannabe wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:59 pm
Just discovered this thread. So many things I recognise in myself here and s very sexy to read.
Good for you. I am happy you saw the progression that I was referring to in reply to your posts in “Sissy Cuckold Club”. Are you ready to take that next step ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

mygypote
Virgin

Unread post by mygypote » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:37 am

I remember in high school playing spinning the bottle. Several times, it landed on someone else girlfriend or girl that they were pretending. Kissing her and sometimes fondling her Infront of their boyfriend or admirer, even if she was not the hottest or prettiest of the group, added some extra enjoyment.

Still, enjoy it, but our current political environment and the drama of marry people or in long term relationship has made me to avoid it. Still, it is fun to let her and him see you that you are checking out his girlfriend /wife and look at his reaction. You can tell the ones that enjoy it or would like you to flirt with their girlfriends /

Brad, have you not gotten into major troubles with someone? (threats, violence in general etc.) How do you avoid them?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:37 am

No. I am very careful how I approach a wife. If she will talk and laugh I watch her husbands reactions very carefully. As you said, you can see the ones that enjoy it. If I am dancing with her or talking privately for a minute, I will begin to flirt a little more suggestively and say something like “I hope I am not upsetting your husband”. That will bring answers like “yes, he is pretty jealous” (which can then turn into a cheating wife but i do not pursue that) or often surprisingly “no, it excites him !!” or “he’s ok with it”. Then I will begin seducing both of them. It is a long, very exciting, path.. I LOVE the “chase” !!!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:17 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:37 am
No. I am very careful how I approach a wife. If she will talk and laugh I watch her husbands reactions very carefully. As you said, you can see the ones that enjoy it. If I am dancing with her or talking privately for a minute, I will begin to flirt a little more suggestively and say something like “I hope I am not upsetting your husband”. That will bring answers like “yes, he is pretty jealous” (which can then turn into a cheating wife but i do not pursue that) or often surprisingly “no, it excites him !!” or “he’s ok with it”. Then I will begin seducing both of them. It is a long, very exciting, path.. I LOVE the “chase” !!!

Brad
If only there were more BF out there like you Brad the world would be full of more satisfied and pleasured cuckold marriages.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:56 pm

hercuckslqve wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:17 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:37 am

Brad
If only there were more BF out there like you Brad the world would be full of more satisfied and pleasured cuckold marriages.
Thank you for your support !!! However, I only make up a portion of the types of bulls/BF a cuckold couple seek for their adventures. I am more interested in the seduction of a couple and a path of submission than just fucking, as just fucking seems what many here are seeking.. but I do appreciate your positive comments.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

uk cuck wannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by uk cuck wannabe » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:27 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:17 am
uk cuck wannabe wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:59 pm
Good for you. I am happy you saw the progression that I was referring to in reply to your posts in “Sissy Cuckold Club”. Are you ready to take that next step ??

Brad
I think I have been ready for some time now, but have not been lucky enough to encounter the right man to seduce us both.