Brad.. from the beginning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Wifesharing
Player

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Yes brad she does dress to impress the guys in the band she likes she knows that some nights she is not their only choice. we don't do this often so you can usually see the guys she will play with get happy to see she came in. I would say most know I know even though it is not discussed, I am sure a few think I am clueless. It is always hot when the singer comes down for a break come to order a drink and starts talking ans then asks if she wants to go out and smoke and she say yes hey babe I will be back in a minute going out to smoke watching them head out it sexy and I know it it is usually straight to my truck.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:11 pm

samlowen wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:49 am
My best friend has been the lead singer in several bands. Countless times I’ve seen women, married or not, offer themselves to him. Currently he is a Bull for his ex from a decade ago. She brings hubby to the shows and enjoys humiliating hubby during, throwing her panties and bra on stage, flashing other men and doing mini strip teases for strangers. Hubby doesn’t get to watch any action, as he goes home to the kids and she comes back to my friends house.
Lol !! Yes, sometimes they can get very aggressive.. a few drinks and a wet pussy knows no boundaries ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:17 pm

Wifesharing wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:38 pm
Yes brad she does dress to impress the guys in the band she likes she knows that some nights she is not their only choice. we don't do this often so you can usually see the guys she will play with get happy to see she came in. I would say most know I know even though it is not discussed, I am sure a few think I am clueless. It is always hot when the singer comes down for a break come to order a drink and starts talking ans then asks if she wants to go out and smoke and she say yes hey babe I will be back in a minute going out to smoke watching them head out it sexy and I know it it is usually straight to my truck.
Good for her. You must be very proud of her !!

I would pick her out as soon as she walks in.. the way she is dressed for attention.. the look in her eyes.. the confidence she carries herself with.. and the way her body moves when she is dancing. It is hard to conceal the desire that is burning inside a woman !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:15 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:17 pm
Wifesharing wrote:

I would pick her out as soon as she walks in.. the way she is dressed for attention.. the look in her eyes.. the confidence she carries herself with.. and the way her body moves when she is dancing. It is hard to conceal the desire that is burning inside a woman !!

Brad
I'm sure it wasn't L's confidence or sexy dress that initiated it at the time. She was a poor college girl in jeans and peasant tops with little or no makeup, the quiet, innocent type that may be an easy target, if anyone noticed her. I always imagined that our singer just enjoyed "corrupting" her, putting another notch in his belt by taking what he thought may have been a virgin, or at least a cute, faithful girlfriend. I was always amazed at the balls he had, fucking the girl of a fellow musician he had to work with.

I talked with L again after my previous post. She told me it happened more than she had admitted - that it seemed so "wrong" at the time, but that was the very thing that excited her. Apparently she became even more excited knowing we would fuck just hours after he was in her, and that it happened a lot more often than I imagined. It made her feel like the "bad girl" she was never assumed to be. "The two of you felt so different, and I felt a little sorry for you, but I loved keeping the secret," she told me. "We never talked about you when we had sex. He just wanted me to tell him how good his cock felt inside me, and I loved doing that. I wanted to make him hard on stage in that tight jumpsuit by staring at him, but I never could. I still think about doing that - how I wanted you and everyone else to see how big his erection was when I was the one he was thinking about."

Don

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Don, Your stories are amazing and it seems that you and L have a wealth of experience to draw from. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall of your life! Better yet, a spy cam!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:35 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:13 pm
Don, Your stories are amazing and it seems that you and L have a wealth of experience to draw from. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall of your life! Better yet, a spy cam!
We haven't been that active lately, and actually I've been feeling like a lot of our past had become somehow "normal", or that none of it was that outrageous anymore. You can only write about or use this stuff as foreplay so many times until it becomes a bit stale - well, maybe just not as hot as it once was. Then a thread like this prompts me to ask L about the past and she confesses a bit more than she ever has, and it's like a new experience. Actually, I think she just loves the look on my face when she dares to tell me just a little more...gotta love her for that.

Don

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Don Jetman wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:15 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
Wifesharing wrote:

Brad
I'm sure it wasn't L's confidence or sexy dress that initiated it at the time. She was a poor college girl in jeans and peasant tops with little or no makeup, the quiet, innocent type that may be an easy target, if anyone noticed her. I always imagined that our singer just enjoyed "corrupting" her, putting another notch in his belt by taking what he thought may have been a virgin, or at least a cute, faithful girlfriend. I was always amazed at the balls he had, fucking the girl of a fellow musician he had to work with.

I talked with L again after my previous post. She told me it happened more than she had admitted - that it seemed so "wrong" at the time, but that was the very thing that excited her. Apparently she became even more excited knowing we would fuck just hours after he was in her, and that it happened a lot more often than I imagined. It made her feel like the "bad girl" she was never assumed to be. "The two of you felt so different, and I felt a little sorry for you, but I loved keeping the secret," she told me. "We never talked about you when we had sex. He just wanted me to tell him how good his cock felt inside me, and I loved doing that. I wanted to make him hard on stage in that tight jumpsuit by staring at him, but I never could. I still think about doing that - how I wanted you and everyone else to see how big his erection was when I was the one he was thinking about."

Don
Don,

It is great that you and L have been together all these years and had the exciting experiences you have had together. Those old music days were something, weren’t they ?? And they are still the same today !! Basically a smorgasbord for a band member !! When someone asks me how I have so much experience with couples I have to laugh.. new couples waiting every week for a chance to know the band !!

I did get in a lot of scrapes when I started playing years ago and your posts jar my memory. We played at a club one week starting on a Sunday. And I took a girl home (their place) every night that week. On the next Saturday, one by one they came in and by the end of the first set there were 5 of them sitting at the band table and 1 sitting at the bar. I said “Oh Shit !!!” Lol !! So they owner of the club came up to the stage and started to tell me because he had seen me leave with each one that week. I leaned over and said “yeah I know”.. he said “what are you going to do ??”.. I said “we’re not taking any breaks tonight !!”. Damn, I wasn’t going to walk off that stage !! Well, the rest of the band was pissed off but I split my share of the money with them that night and by the next day they were laughing about it. By the end of the night the girls all left.. especially when they found out they were all there for the same reason !! You made me think back to that week !!

Once I got involved with couples I can tell you.. it is much safer.. let alone much more exciting !!

Thanks for the memories !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:36 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Wifesharing wrote:

Brad
Brad, I recall that you dont do FMF much with your hotwives , or have you done more recently?
ANyway, do you not have cases where you are a bull to two couples, and all five of you (two cucks, two hotwives, and you their bull) meet up and maybe get frisky with some intimacy with the wives and humiliation for the cucks? (I wonder if you encourage the cucks to bond) And it must be hot for your hotwives to talk to each other about "sex with brad"

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:42 am

bradisalpha wrote:

Don,

It is great that you and L have been together all these years and had the exciting experiences you have had together. Those old music days were something, weren’t they ?? And they are still the same today !! Basically a smorgasbord for a band member !! When someone asks me how I have so much experience with couples I have to laugh.. new couples waiting every week for a chance to know the band !!

I did get in a lot of scrapes when I started playing years ago and your posts jar my memory. We played at a club one week starting on a Sunday. And I took a girl home (their place) every night that week. On the next Saturday, one by one they came in and by the end of the first set there were 5 of them sitting at the band table and 1 sitting at the bar. I said “Oh Shit !!!” Lol !! So they owner of the club came up to the stage and started to tell me because he had seen me leave with each one that week. I leaned over and said “yeah I know”.. he said “what are you going to do ??”.. I said “we’re not taking any breaks tonight !!”. Damn, I wasn’t going to walk off that stage !! Well, the rest of the band was pissed off but I split my share of the money with them that night and by the next day they were laughing about it. By the end of the night the girls all left.. especially when they found out they were all there for the same reason !! You made me think back to that week !!

Once I got involved with couples I can tell you.. it is much safer.. let alone much more exciting !!

Brad
The memories are mostly good, but there were lots of ups and downs in the life of a road musician. Long hours, your home a new hotel room week after week, and lots of fast food. I was no stranger to the availability of pussy though. It was everywhere, in every club in every city. I wasn't a "player" at all, yet I'd have a knock at my door almost every night by a pretty young thing who wanted to get high and fuck. I admit, I was no angel either.

But the time was also constantly anxiety-ridden for me. L was never out of my mind. The occasional road sex wasn't as satisfying as sex with L, and I'd always feel a bit guilty about it. It always reminded me she may be fucking the three or four guys she hung out with back on campus. I knew that was a double standard, but I was young, dumb, and full of cum - and also very much in love with her. Eventually it became really painful for me - obsessing constantly about the guys back on campus (who had access to her all the time when I wasn't around) seducing my innocent little girlfriend. L and I would run into them when I was home, and I always imagined at least one of them was fucking her. They'd drop little hints about her in front of me, about her looks or what they had done together that week. It made me crazy. It was a constant onslaught of anxiety that L always claimed was just my imagination. Then came the incident in her dorm room I've written about before, and something changed in me - something that teased at the idea that other guys fucking her was, for some odd reason, hot.

I think my obsession with the guys on campus distracted me from noticing her genuine attraction to our singer. He just wasn't in my sights as serious potential competition. Yes, L had teased me a bit about his "cute butt" and "muscular thighs", but he was a guy I worked with and traveled with all the time. I didn't like that she found him sexually appealing, but I just couldn't believe it would happen. She was just so sweet and innocent, and had only had sex with me. She was a straight A student and so serious about school. Strict Catholic upbringing with a seriously intimidating dad who watched her like a hawk. As much as I imagined her with those guys' cocks in her, I couldn't make myself believe it in real life. The higher the anxiety, the stronger the denial.

After we started to play with hotwifing, she eventually confessed that she did have sex with a few of those guys on campus, but by then I was all in. I loved hearing stories about them when I hadn't been there to satisfy her. The truth was that once she initially found how great sex was, she wanted more of it, so much so she gave in to temptation over and over when guys hit on her. All that just confirmed my suspicions back then, so it wasn't a total shock. But our singer was a different thing, something I was so sure could never have happened. The shock of that story made it even hotter to me, and to this day, it still is. The "deception" (and corruption) of my sweet little girlfriend, then my fiance, and finally my wife - and then her confession of it, outed a part of her I never completely knew. It's the sexual confidence and security I never saw in her back then. It's the part that has blossomed as a hotwife - the part that gets me hard every time she mentions another man.

Don

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:08 am

Don Jetman wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:42 am
bradisalpha wrote:

Don,

Brad
The memories are mostly good, but there were lots of ups and downs in the life of a road musician. Long hours, your home a new hotel room week after week, and lots of fast food. I was no stranger to the availability of pussy though. It was everywhere, in every club in every city. I wasn't a "player" at all, yet I'd have a knock at my door almost every night by a pretty young thing who wanted to get high and fuck. I admit, I was no angel either.

But the time was also constantly anxiety-ridden for me. L was never out of my mind. The occasional road sex wasn't as satisfying as sex with L, and I'd always feel a bit guilty about it. It always reminded me she may be fucking the three or four guys she hung out with back on campus. I knew that was a double standard, but I was young, dumb, and full of cum - and also very much in love with her. Eventually it became really painful for me - obsessing constantly about the guys back on campus (who had access to her all the time when I wasn't around) seducing my innocent little girlfriend. L and I would run into them when I was home, and I always imagined at least one of them was fucking her. They'd drop little hints about her in front of me, about her looks or what they had done together that week. It made me crazy. It was a constant onslaught of anxiety that L always claimed was just my imagination. Then came the incident in her dorm room I've written about before, and something changed in me - something that teased at the idea that other guys fucking her was, for some odd reason, hot.

I think my obsession with the guys on campus distracted me from noticing her genuine attraction to our singer. He just wasn't in my sights as serious potential competition. Yes, L had teased me a bit about his "cute butt" and "muscular thighs", but he was a guy I worked with and traveled with all the time. I didn't like that she found him sexually appealing, but I just couldn't believe it would happen. She was just so sweet and innocent, and had only had sex with me. She was a straight A student and so serious about school. Strict Catholic upbringing with a seriously intimidating dad who watched her like a hawk. As much as I imagined her with those guys' cocks in her, I couldn't make myself believe it in real life. The higher the anxiety, the stronger the denial.

After we started to play with hotwifing, she eventually confessed that she did have sex with a few of those guys on campus, but by then I was all in. I loved hearing stories about them when I hadn't been there to satisfy her. The truth was that once she initially found how great sex was, she wanted more of it, so much so she gave in to temptation over and over when guys hit on her. All that just confirmed my suspicions back then, so it wasn't a total shock. But our singer was a different thing, something I was so sure could never have happened. The shock of that story made it even hotter to me, and to this day, it still is. The "deception" (and corruption) of my sweet little girlfriend, then my fiance, and finally my wife - and then her confession of it, outed a part of her I never completely knew. It's the sexual confidence and security I never saw in her back then. It's the part that has blossomed as a hotwife - the part that gets me hard every time she mentions another man.

Don
Don, every glimpse into the amazing life that you and L have made together is fascinating to me. Psychologically as well as sexually. It's how people interact and deal with the complexity of making this work that interest me as much as the sex. I'm just weird that way, I guess.
Brad, we get a lot of info here on being the husband of a hotwife and a lot on being a cuck, but not that much on what it's like to be the "other man", the "Bull" or "boyfriend". I enjoy your prospective and willingness to share that prospective with us.
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:39 am

SutterKane wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:08 am
Don Jetman wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:42 am
bradisalpha wrote:

Don,

Brad

Don
Don, every glimpse into the amazing life that you and L have made together is fascinating to me. Psychologically as well as sexually. It's how people interact and deal with the complexity of making this work that interest me as much as the sex. I'm just weird that way, I guess.
Brad, we get a lot of info here on being the husband of a hotwife and a lot on being a cuck, but not that much on what it's like to be the "other man", the "Bull" or "boyfriend". I enjoy your prospective and willingness to share that prospective with us.
Best wishes,
Sutter
sutter,

Thank you. Some enjoy it and some don’t.. but I realize that many here do not have a perspective of what the BF feels, thinks and wants from a hot wife cuckold couple. So I throw my 2 cents in from my end and maybe some will understand how a BF thinks and his desires .. and it will help them cope with their own situation.

The biggest misconception I see here is a husband craving to be cuckolded and giving all the reasons here why he can’t bring it up to his wife ... and not realizing or understanding that his wife’s pussy is probably dripping wet for someone (or someones) that they know and see often.. and are begging to fuck him !! In fact, the procrastinating of many husbands is the reason wives cheat when their desires are so strong they cannot hold themselves back any longer !! And then the husband thinks WTF !!

So, if nothing else, I have helped many here open up to his wife and find that she was simply waiting for the opportunity to become a hot wife !!

Wives have desires too.. and many times much kinkier than the husband !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:08 pm

bradisalpha wrote:

The biggest misconception I see here is a husband craving to be cuckolded and giving all the reasons here why he can’t bring it up to his wife ... and not realizing or understanding that his wife’s pussy is probably dripping wet for someone (or someones) that they know and see often.. and are begging to fuck him !! In fact, the procrastinating of many husbands is the reason wives cheat when their desires are so strong they cannot hold themselves back any longer !! And then the husband thinks WTF !!

So, if nothing else, I have helped many here open up to his wife and find that she was simply waiting for the opportunity to become a hot wife !!

Brad
This, this, this! So many husbands/boyfriends can't imagine how kinky their woman's secret fantasies are. It's too bad men have to stumble across the truth before they understand. To quote Alice in Eyes Wide Shut, "If you men only knew..."

Don

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:22 am

Don Jetman wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:08 pm
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
This, this, this! So many husbands/boyfriends can't imagine how kinky their woman's secret fantasies are. It's too bad men have to stumble across the truth before they understand. To quote Alice in Eyes Wide Shut, "If you men only knew..."

Don
Don, I gave my wife permission to fuck other men (as long as I knew about it) not long after we were married, all those years ago. She never did until a few years ago. She's now begun telling me the fantasies that before she had swore she never had. Kinky doesn't begin to cover what she's been telling me! This from a woman that had told me five years ago she thought she might be asexual! I could believe that as we only had sex once every 5-6 weeks for decades, since the birth of our youngest son.
Once she crossed the line into hotwifing and tasted big black cock, she's been insatiable! We fuck now more than we have since we dated. From once every 5-6 weeks to 2-4 times a week, and that's not including her Sundays with her Bull and I fucking her! Thank God I didn't just accept what she told me and let both of our sexualities die.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:33 pm

I was astonished to hear who my wife fantasized about - friends, coworkers, celebrities - she kept all that inside until after we began hotwifing. But I think it's understandable that wives keep these secrets - they have no idea their husbands might get off on it. It's our fault as husbands that we don't let them know early on. If only men would let them know they want a smart, pretty, professional wife by day, and a whore at night.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:25 pm

Don Jetman wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:33 pm
I was astonished to hear who my wife fantasized about - friends, coworkers, celebrities - she kept all that inside until after we began hotwifing. But I think it's understandable that wives keep these secrets - they have no idea their husbands might get off on it. It's our fault as husbands that we don't let them know early on. If only men would let them know they want a smart, pretty, professional wife by day, and a whore at night.
Yes, it they only knew the times they were sitting with their friends and their wife’s pussy was dripping in her panties.. women are very sensual, sexual creatures.. waiting to be taken if given the opportunity.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:06 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:25 pm
Don Jetman wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:33 pm
Yes, it they only knew the times they were sitting with their friends and their wife’s pussy was dripping in her panties.. women are very sensual, sexual creatures.. waiting to be taken if given the opportunity.

Brad

really? do tell O great wise one :shock:

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:08 am

Welcome to the forum jayhunt147.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:15 am

jayhunt147 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:01 am
Anymore updates Brad?
Welcome jayhunt, I only update to address intelligent comments or questions from my experiences... although smart-aleck comments like the one prior left by cuckedDude turn me off on responding !! After all, most posters are serious in their questions or comments and I can only answer based on my experiences.. I don’t try to bs or impress anyone.

A lot of the posters just PM me so they aren’t subject to criticism or wise cracks. What a shame.. a loss to the forum.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:04 pm

Brad,

We talk a lot about Bulls taking wives, especially with couples in long-standing marriages. But have you experiences with unmarried committed couples where the guy assumes his girl would never be unfaithful? Possibly a girlfriend who fucks you and never tells her guy? Maybe even a virgin who fucks you before her boyfriend?

Although I was L's first, I used to obsess about this all the time when we dated. Was she getting lots of dick while I was away, behind my back? It drove me crazy back then, and had a flicker of eroticism as well that I wouldn't admit to myself. The guys she claimed she was "just friendly" with always revealed little hints - a grin or innuendo when they saw L and I together. It was torture from my perspective, not knowing whether to be angry or excited by my looming suspicions. I pictured them and L naked together over and over, fucking like animals, and yet it turned my stomach and made me hard at the same time. L never confessed for many years after that.

I'm curious about your POV in cases like this. Is it fun to drop little hints to her boyfriend, or are you careful not to let him know? Is it a little extra exciting that you're doing her without his knowledge, especially when you're simply innocently talking to them as a couple? Does she act differently around him in front of you, dropping hints herself that there is something "special" about you? I suppose I'm still trying to understand more about the guys who fucked L behind my back in those days, and what might have been going through their minds when L and I met and talked to them on campus.

Don

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:17 pm

Don Jetman wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:04 pm
Brad,

We talk a lot about Bulls taking wives, especially with couples in long-standing marriages. But have you experiences with unmarried committed couples where the guy assumes his girl would never be unfaithful? Possibly a girlfriend who fucks you and never tells her guy? Maybe even a virgin who fucks you before her boyfriend?

Although I was L's first, I used to obsess about this all the time when we dated. Was she getting lots of dick while I was away, behind my back? It drove me crazy back then, and had a flicker of eroticism as well that I wouldn't admit to myself. The guys she claimed she was "just friendly" with always revealed little hints - a grin or innuendo when they saw L and I together. It was torture from my perspective, not knowing whether to be angry or excited by my looming suspicions. I pictured them and L naked together over and over, fucking like animals, and yet it turned my stomach and made me hard at the same time. L never confessed for many years after that.

I'm curious about your POV in cases like this. Is it fun to drop little hints to her boyfriend, or are you careful not to let him know? Is it a little extra exciting that you're doing her without his knowledge, especially when you're simply innocently talking to them as a couple? Does she act differently around him in front of you, dropping hints herself that there is something "special" about you? I suppose I'm still trying to understand more about the guys who fucked L behind my back in those days, and what might have been going through their minds when L and I met and talked to them on campus.

Don
Don, I will answer you the best I can. I did fuck many of the girls in high school even when they wouldn’t let their boyfriends fuck them. But I always respected the girl’s feelings when doing it and only shoved it in a boyfriend’s face if he was a jerk and deserved it. I was a bad boy in school and now realize that that fact alone had a strong sexual effect on the girls.. not so much that they wanted to go steady with me, but they wanted to fuck me to experience what they had heard from other girls. So, it was easy to keep the turnover of girlfriends going.

Even now at class reunions, I make sure to spend a special few minutes with each one if them and I can readily see which if their husbands are cuckolds or cuckold material. So, yes, I still think about them and the husbands do leave wondering if they have cheated with me since.

Once I got out of school, I thought I could take any wife of my choosing .. and I damn near could !! But, immediately I got caught in a rash of women that cheated with me to find a way out of their marriage. Once I had a wife leave her husband and want to move in with me I stopped approaching cheating wives or girlfriends. I get bored easily and that is not what I wanted. I wanted to seduce, fuck and leave as I did in school but it was evident that as we matured it wasn’t that simple any longer.

At about that same time I was approached by a couple and found that by seducing them both, the sexual arousal was much higher and I ended up with a lifetime of seducing couples !!

So, I don’t know that I am the best one to answer your specific questions about cheating wives or girlfriends... but, I LOVE the CHASE.. the SEDUCTION.. and the SUBMISSION of a husband as he falls into the role of a cuckold.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:19 pm

Thanks for your reply, Brad. I've seen all too well the "Bad Boy" effect on L while we dated and throughout our engagement. For a supposedly "innocent", sexually inexperienced girl, she was almost always mesmerized by a bad boy who hit on her, even when I was there beside her. At the time I thought she was either intimidated into tolerating him or was just being her usual polite self. Then she always wanted sex with me soon after, so I should have put two and two together. But I was in denial for all of it back then in spite of all the evidence.

Looking back, I'm surprised that the guys she fucked in college were able to keep their mouths shut. There were discreet hints from them, but they never just outright bragged to me that they had fucked her. I assume they knew that they'd never have her again if they spilled the beans and caused trouble between us. As you've implied, the maturity of young guys isn't always that developed. The thing that's hottest to think about (now) is that all three of these guys were fucking her and all of them knew they were sharing her, although no two of them ever had her together. Imagining them passing her body around for pure recreation, and her going with it and enjoying it enough to keep it up over two years, well, I still love hearing her tell me about it. Much later she told me about one of her professors she fucked during grad school.

Reunions - we had one of L's college lovers visit years later during one of her college reunions. He was a bit arrogant, but L loved it, much to my concern. It was fascinating watching her old college roommate/girlfriend see the three of us together at the reunion. L wasn't shy about her affection toward him in public, and actually stayed with him in the hotel. I'll have to dig up my story about it - major-league angst.

Don

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Anything that gets you to post a new story, Don! Lack of a new story from you is making my wife snippy!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:04 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:37 pm
Anything that gets you to post a new story, Don! Lack of a new story from you is making my wife snippy!
Well, SK, we can't have that! Done!

Don

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:11 am

Don Jetman wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:04 pm
SutterKane wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:37 pm
Well, SK, we can't have that! Done!

Don
Thanks Don!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:54 am

Don,

You are lucky that your wife has admitted her feelings and experiences to you.. many never tell their husbands these experiences growing up... and even presently !! You can see it in the forum.. a husband that is afraid to admit his desires to his wife and his supposedly proper innocent little wife has all these naughty experiences and desires hidden inside her. It is the reason an Alpha male is able to seduce her so easily.. it is the reason so many wives cheat. I LOVE innocent proper wives.. they are so wild when turned loose !!

You mentioned a professor.. professors are often an authoritative figure that mesmerize a young horny college student as they sit looking at him.. fantasizing.. wet. Sex with a professor is much more common than you would imagine. Much the same as sex with a boss. I would love to hear that story !!

It was so easy to take someone’s girlfriend back in high school. I always had a souped up car (55 Chevy and a mustang) and all I really had to say is “hey, you want to go for a ride ??” The way the girls talked amongst themselves, they already knew what would happen when they got in my car.. then I dropped them back off and we went our own ways. Quick and easy !! And when their boyfriends heard they had gotten in my car they knew what happened.. and I would just laugh !!

Actually, it works the same now with a boat. I have a 23’ Baha and all I have to say is “you want to go for a ride ??” and when their eyes light up the husband either says “maybe some other time” (jealous Dominant jerk type.. when her eyes light up I know she can easily be a cheating wife) or she says ok and her husband follows and sits quietly in the boat while we laugh and tease/flirt in front of him. At that point, i already know where I am taking this !! She is wet and he is unsure how he feels .. embarrassed ?? Humiliated ?? But his dickie is stirring and tingling and he is probably very confused inside.. but then, I like him that way and will push to keep him that way !!

I am sure many if you know that feeling as you watch your wife talking and laughing with a strong Alpha male as you sit in the shadows wondering why she is acting that way !! You even see her dress and act differently sometimes when you go out or to an event and a certain Alpha male will be there. What are YOUR feelings inside when you see that happening ?? Tell us how YOU feel as you watch this. It is usually someone that you do not particularly like but you have to be there.. work functions, weddings, holiday parties, for example.

But I am lucky.. playing music has been a privilege and a benefit in living the lifestyle I live. Locking eyes with a wife while she is dancing with her husband.. a smile returned.. and on break I step outside to have a smoke (ecigs now !!) and she follows !! The fun begins !! I might say to them together as I am packing up “are you going for breakfast ??” And often she will say “I will cook breakfast if you want to come to our house !!” And when we are ready to leave I will say “maybe you should ride with me to show me the way”.. and that mostly works !! Then I have the opportunity to say “I hope your husband doesn’t get upset with you taking me home”.. and she will say “no, he will be ok”.. and I know she will control him from there on. She immediately falls in the category most men call a “Not Dominant Wife”.. but when something excites her she will take the reins !! Have you noticed this with your wife ?? When she says things like “Oh Stop”.. or.. “Calm Down”.. or “Stop being a Jerk”.. she will take over quickly if she is aroused at the thought of seeing someone that stirs arousal in her !! Maybe you should pay attention to how she dresses or acts at certain times and put two and two together !! Even how horny she is and wants to fuck when you get home !! Pay close attention !! Think back to the times you can now relate to this. Think about every time you are with or near “John.. or??” When she gets home she is wet and wants to fuck !! What made her that way ?? I can guarantee you that if I go home with a couple for breakfast, she is going to fuck the hell out of her husband when I leave !! Is that why he doesn’t mind if she invites me back again ?????

So, all of this is so simple from an Alpha’s viewpoint.. now let’s hear it from a cuckold’s viewpoint !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...