Trainable

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by Femdom » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:04 am

Mmmmm now that would be a Delight Brad. X❤️

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:19 pm

I'm very eager to be a sissy to my wife and her potential Bull.
I would even like to be feminized and forced to wear lingerie when I serve them both.
I have bi fantasies so have few limits.
Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:47 pm

My wife isn't really into femdom, flr or sissification. If she was, I don't know how my life would be right now.

She gave it a try, but it's just not for her. So I remain what I am, her loyal husband faithful for life. Cuckold, but not a sissy.

shrimpdicksissy
Virgin

Unread post by shrimpdicksissy » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:35 am

Hi, I'm a sissy cuckold and have been delving more and more into being a sissy lately. Been cuckolding on and off for 8 years, but regular now. My wife was the one who encouraged it greatly to begin with, and also encouraged me being a sissy as I wasn't man enough to satisfy her so was best I be a sissy and serve her.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:49 pm

I welcome the new posters into the club. It seems this winter is starting out strong for sissy cuckolds !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

uk cuck wannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by uk cuck wannabe » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:14 pm

I’ve found that the more I dress, the more I want to dress and the more sub and girly I want to be.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:53 am

Femdom wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:04 am
Mmmmm now that would be a Delight Brad. X❤️
Hi femdom, how are you .. and your sissy ?? I haven’t seen any updates or posts from you for a while !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:01 am

When I met Shell who would become my hotwife I knew I was bi and leaned more to a bottom. I told Shell about this and she accepted me. What I didn't know is as our relationship developed and even before we were married she was caging me when not in her presence and before long having me wear panties with the cage and provide her pictures daily. We still had great sex and pegging sessions were amazing..... I soon had more feelings and desires and the first time I sucked a cock in front of her I knew I was in the Sissy Cuckold Club and that is where HWShell likes me and I love her for it.
Last edited by ShellsCuck on Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

Nightman6
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nightman6 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:21 pm

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:05 am
Brad, thank you for posting this. I have secretly harbored cuckold fantasies for a long time but my wife rejected the idea years ago. In the past 2 years I have been feeling intense shame about a growing inner desire to be forced to dress as a sissy and then serve my wife and her bull. I dream that when I don't dress properly in my chemise and panties in his presence, he manhandles me, ties me down over a sofa, and whips my ass really hard with his belt while my wife watches and enjoys. Once he brings me to tears, he then fucks my wife right in front of me to establish his dominance. When he is done, he makes me suck him clean. My wife squats down to let the ejaculated semen drip out into her panties, and then she gags me with the panties and makes me stand in the corner. While I am standing there with blistering bottom, she tells me "next time don't be caught not wearing your sissy outfit."

I am ashamed of myself even as I write this in a public forum. I think if my wife ever found out it would be the end of my already minimal sex life with her.

Are there others like me?

Cuckyboy3
Hotpost

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:49 am

Nightman6 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:21 pm
Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:05 am
Brad, thank you for posting this. I have secretly harbored cuckold fantasies for a long time but my wife rejected the idea years ago. In the past 2 years I have been feeling intense shame about a growing inner desire to be forced to dress as a sissy and then serve my wife and her bull. I dream that when I don't dress properly in my chemise and panties in his presence, he manhandles me, ties me down over a sofa, and whips my ass really hard with his belt while my wife watches and enjoys. Once he brings me to tears, he then fucks my wife right in front of me to establish his dominance. When he is done, he makes me suck him clean. My wife squats down to let the ejaculated semen drip out into her panties, and then she gags me with the panties and makes me stand in the corner. While I am standing there with blistering bottom, she tells me "next time don't be caught not wearing your sissy outfit."

I am ashamed of myself even as I write this in a public forum. I think if my wife ever found out it would be the end of my already minimal sex life with her.

Are there others like me?

Cuckyboy3
Hotpost
nightman,

Welcome to OHW !!

It seems you are replying to cuckyboy3’s question “Are there there’s like me?”… I assume you are one of the others ??

You might Private Message me to talk discreetly and privately about your deep dark desires.. many others do !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Femdom
Trainable

Unread post by Femdom » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:30 am

Still here Brad love you xx

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:16 am

Femdom wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:30 am
Still here Brad love you xx
Love you too, Julie.. only an ocean between us !!!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Femdom
Trainable

Unread post by Femdom » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:01 am

So near yet so far xx love Julie xx

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:49 am

With sincere apologies to Brad and all for my long absence, I am back again, and will resume my account of my amazing Wife Roxanne, her masterful lover, and my feminization. My true story resumes tomorrow.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:38 am

tommi,

Great to see you back !! You have a lot of catching up to do.. I am sure everyone is anxious to hear your continuing bio.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:03 am

Love this thread I honestly think once you are in the SCC you can't get out! We have been very busy with life but things are settling down and my HW Shell has promised that I will be her good Sissy Cuck again and I better be ready!
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:54 pm

My story resumes: In anticipation of some “light play,” as BC had mentioned, my lovely Roxanne changed into a black chemise, stay-up black stockings, and sexy sandals. She freshened her make-up, making her almond-shaped eyes more dramatic, and her lips redder, and adding gloss. As we were only 2 doors away from BC and Elena’s room, Roxanne simply covered up with a silky robe. I wore only green silk boxers, a nice t-shirt and the hotel-provided robe. She seemed more excited, and less nervous, than I. She led the way, holding my hand as I followed her to their door. A quick knock, and we were in … I didn’t know it then, but my journey to a full-fledged sissy cuckold had begun in earnest.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:16 am

ShellsCuck wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:03 am
Love this thread I honestly think once you are in the SCC you can't get out! We have been very busy with life but things are settling down and my HW Shell has promised that I will be her good Sissy Cuck again and I better be ready!
Yes.. in my experience, once you are in the club you never leave. Occasionally, some may physically leave, but mentally they will always be a member.

Just sayin…

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:55 am

…. All four of us — my Roxanne, BC, Elena and I … we’re still half-buzzed from the dinner cocktails, but CB handed us all a glass of expensive Champagne, fixing an Old-Fashioned for himself, Maker’s Mark Bourbon. Roxanne was smiling, her lovely face aglow as we made small-talk. Elena was wearing a very sexy purple Teddy - she was beautiful with her black hair and olive-skin, and I thought I might be playing with her in some way. But these thoughts were quickly dashed when she remarked to me that she loved being just a voyeur, watching her husband “in action” with other women. So I sat quietly with her while CB produced rope, and leather wrist-cuffs, deftly attaching the rope to an overhead fire sprinkler. He then had Roxanne stand up, while he placed the cuffs on her slim wrists, nuzzling her while he, in a low voice, complimented her beauty and choice of lingerie. Within seconds my wife was restrained, arms comfortably over her head, as BC attached the cuffs to the suspended rope. His touching progressed to casually touching her already erect nipples, and kneading one ass cheek, all the while continuing his sexy smooth talk. His wife Elena was enjoying the show … and so was I. I noticed Roxanne was flushed, a clear indication she was super turned-on. I could hardly believe this was happening right in front of me!
Then BC brought a light flogger, and began to expertly, and quite gently, begin to “whip” my wife’s ass, also using it on her perfect, medium size breasts. Roxanne began moaning - a different sound than I’d heard before - as her ass was slightly reddened. I noticed his strong hand grazing her pussy as he re-positioned her, turning her a bit so that Elena - whose dark eyes were glistening - and I would have the best view of Roxanne’s SOAKING panties - which shocked me - as only 20-25 minutes had passed. BC was wearing tight-fitting silk (I presume) boxers - it was obvious to me that, as he’d told me, he was VERY well-endowed. My wife’s moans grew louder, and her breathing quickened - he caressed her nipples overtly this time, and rubbed her pussy with the back of his hand, through her panties. Roxanne was very close to cumming - then BC said “that’s enough, my pet (!) … we have all day tomorrow, don’t we,” as he released her …. holding her body against his, kneading her ass again, and stroking her hair. We all said goodnight, agreeing to BC’s suggestion that we met for breakfast at 10. We returned to our room where, against all odds, I fell asleep quickly, now exhausted by the long day, the flight, the cocktails.
Whether my lovely wife fell asleep quickly is unknown to me …

meesadan
Virgin

Unread post by meesadan » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:16 am

Very hot story!! TFS.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:40 am

If Lila knew how deep was my desire for her to treat me as sissy, she would have absolute powerto make me do almost anything

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:09 pm

I awakened late — my Roxanne was already putting the finishing touches on her make-up, maybe a little extra eyeshadow and mascara. Like always, she looked damn good. A natural Redhead, 5’8,” 130 lbs, long, shapely legs, very nice medium-titties, and the most perfect ass … really gorgeous. Lovely face, big beautiful, almond-shaped brown eyes - the whole works. My beautiful wife.

She was working in public relations, I was a Navy officer, when we met. She was smart, super-friendly and outgoing, easy to fall in love with. I did, and we were married within a year. Besides the uniform, she liked my looks, too. A couple inches taller than she, fit, a little slightly built, but very handsome, if in a “pretty boy” way (as I was told by one girlfriend.)

I crawled out of bed and Rox told me to get going, or we’d be late for breakfast. I’d really slept. She was smiling at me, and I could tell she was looking forward to the day. She’d been understandably nervous the previous day on the airplane. It was going to be our first meeting with BC and Elena, his wife. I know Rox was happy that another woman - his wife - was there, made her feel safer I suppose.

BC was a self-described dominant male, “very discriminating.” The photos he provided had showed him tall, very well-built and Hollywood handsome, with prematurely silver hair. His wife, Elena, was super hot-looking, olive-skinned with Raven-dark hair. A smoke show. Before yesterday we’d only talked a phone a few times, exchanging a few pics and messages. Rox had required a half-bottle of Pinot Noir before taking that first phone call from BC. He was obviously smooth and affable, my wife became almost instantly relaxed and comfortable talking to him. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but at one point I noticed a red flush spreading across my wife’s upper chest area, a sure sign that she was becoming sexually excited. Noticing this, I became excited, too … in a way I hadn’t experienced before. (TO BE CONTINUED LATER TODAY, note I’m PST.)

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:30 pm

The purpose of our meeting wasn’t, I should note, cuckolding or swapping - my wife’s fantasy was submitting to a dominan male, in the style of the classic - hot - erotic novel ( written by a woman) STORY OF O, focusing on a woman’s submission and sexual to a group of wealthy male dominants … female submission in a very high class way, set in French mansions, but with leather cuffs, collars, and lots of sane BDSM. The novel is great, but Rox really got off on the 1975 French film version, subtitled (and available on blu-ray.). I had made a good faith effort to play the male dominant part, restraining her and so on, but it didn’t come naturally to me — and Roxanne could sense that. I had contacted BC to assist me with the “training” of my wife. No penetrative sex was contemplated, though nothing was ruled out.

BC had mentioned our first encounter would be “light” and “playful,” nothing heavy, which was reassuring to us both.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:48 pm

As we headed for our breakfast meeting with BC and Elena, I was excited to think of seeing my wife touched, fondled, nuzzled, and “trained” by this impressive man. I was also thinking I might still have a chance for some sort of intimate play with the gorgeous Elena. At breakfast, she nicely but firmly disabused me of any such notion. I’d dared to place my hand on her thigh at the breakfast table, as we all laughed together over a pitcher of Momosas. I was seated right next to her; my wife and BC were across the table, and wouldn’t see my hand. They were looking into each other’s eyes and Rox was touching his forearm frequently while they conversed and laughed. So I made my “move.” Elena immediately removed my hand forcefully placing it back in my lap, looked at me with bemusement, it seemed, and told me “that’s a no-no.” I was embarrassed and resolved not to try anything again with BC’s gorgeous wife. Luckily, neither Rox nor BC noticed, so engaged were they with the other. Except for my dumb move, we all obviously hitting it off, and I felt good about that …

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:22 am

Tommi77 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:48 pm
As we headed for our breakfast meeting with BC and Elena, I was excited to think of seeing my wife touched, fondled, nuzzled, and “trained” by this impressive man. I was also thinking I might still have a chance for some sort of intimate play with the gorgeous Elena. At breakfast, she nicely but firmly disabused me of any such notion. I’d dared to place my hand on her thigh at the breakfast table, as we all laughed together over a pitcher of Momosas. I was seated right next to her; my wife and BC were across the table, and wouldn’t see my hand. They were looking into each other’s eyes and Rox was touching his forearm frequently while they conversed and laughed. So I made my “move.” Elena immediately removed my hand forcefully placing it back in my lap, looked at me with bemusement, it seemed, and told me “that’s a no-no.” I was embarrassed and resolved not to try anything again with BC’s gorgeous wife. Luckily, neither Rox nor BC noticed, so engaged were they with the other. Except for my dumb move, we all obviously hitting it off, and I felt good about that …
tommi,

It sounds as if you were at the beginning of a very intense journey. Few are as fortunate to meet an Alpha dominant couple to introduce them to the lifestyle.

Continue….

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...