A niche for stories; fiction or non.
allengt
Site Admin

Re: First time sharing my girlfriend

Unread post by allengt » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:43 am

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:12 am
recent new guy here with a question;

does anyone know why this story is in the library & not the hotwife or cuckold forum?
Because that is where the OP wanted to put it.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

NZPT123
Prepubescent

Unread post by NZPT123 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:13 pm

Any updates? :)

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Tue May 14, 2019 7:10 am

Good evening

Saturday April 21st 2017

I woke up beside Maria on Saturday morning. She was still asleep so I just stayed in bed next to her. In the midst of everything that had been going on lately, with Gus, I’ve learned to appreciate the normalcy of just lying in bed with Maria. Some mornings I’d just stay in bed, think and try to take in everything that’s happened. Try to digest as much as I could before there was more to digest. Lately I had been sharing my girlfriend with my good friend Gus. They had been having sex since mid-February with no signs of slowing down. While I had been the initiator for the first couple months, they didn’t seem to need any encouragement from me anymore. In fact, they only had sex a handful of times before deciding on their own to not use condoms. This was both hot and scary but mostly hot! :D Last Thursday was supposed to be the first time but Maria called it off last minute, saying she was tired. Gus may have been disappointed but I’m sure he knew it wasn’t the end of the game we were all playing.

Maria started to wake up and must of saw me on my phone. She got out of bed without saying a word and went into our en suite bathroom. I just stayed in bed and thought a little more. Before I knew it, Maria opened the bathroom door without a shred of clothing. She walked naked back towards our bed and non-chalantly got back underneath the covers.

“Hi” She said.
“Hello” I replied.

I pretty much attacked her. We started having sex in record time. At some point I was on top of her, and she said

“yeah, fuck me”.

And that was it. I didn’t last much longer after that and I came inside her.

Fast forward a couple minutes and I’m cooking her breakfast in the kitchen downstairs. Maria came downstairs in the robe and kissed me on the cheek. I was a very happy man at this point. Got laid this morning and had the entire day off. Pretty soon we were eating and the conversation turned to what we were going to do on our day off. I had some suggestions but Maria didn’t really jump at any of them. If anything she seemed distracted. Ever since Maria called off the plans with Gus on Thursday, we hadn’t really talked about when they were going to see each other next. I then decided to hit her with this question.

“Do you wanna see what Gus is up to today?”
“I can text him…” she said, without a whole lot of emotion to her voice.
“Alright.”

Gus was quick to reply and let her know that he was busy up until 4pm but would be “free for whatever” after that. I asked her if she wanted to go over his house and she replied by asking if that was okay. I assured her it was and that she didn’t have to ask. She laughed it off but also didn’t hesitate to text Gus back. Again he was quick to reply and just like that Maria had a date for 4pm.

“Are you gunna be okay at home all by yourself Sweetie?” Maria asked with a mocking smile.
“haha, I just feel bad for Gus, you probably gave him the worst blue balls after cancelling Thursday night.”

Maria laughed faintly but didn’t say anything else.

“No, I’ll be fine.” I assured her. “I mean Gus is also welcome to come over here and everything but just do what you want.”
“Alright,” Maria said. “I may go over there.”

That’s how we left it. Maria and I then cleaned up the kitchen together, barely speaking. Even though we had sex within the last 24 hours, I remember just wanting to rip off her robe and fuck her once more for good measure. Punish her for what she was going to do later. What I suggested she do. But I didn’t make any advances. Maybe I was worried I wouldn’t get it up after this morning. Maybe I was afraid she’d stop me.

The rest of the morning/afternoon was pretty uneventful. Maria took a long shower after breakfast and I finished the remaining dishes. Later in the afternoon, we took advantage of the spring weather and went for a walk outside. We brainstormed all the wholesome things we wanted to do over the summer. Trips to the beach, drinking in the park, going swimming, potentially taking a vacation to another province etc. For whatever reason, Maria and I have this way of talking about everything except you-know-what. At no point did we bring up that she was headed to her bull’s house later that evening. And we definitely didn’t bring up how they were going to fuck bareback for the first of many times.

By 2pm I was counting down the time before 4pm. Just like when you’re anxious to get off work, I was anxious for Maria to go over Gus’ house. Although since I was a little more experienced at this point, I knew what to expect in terms of the “rollercoaster of emotions”. It doesn’t make it any easier, but you at least know what you’re in for. At around 3pm I decided to go for a quick jog to get a little settled down. When I got back, Maria had already changed. She was wearing a black designer tee and jeans and had her hair in a braid. Before I could say anything she spoke up.

“Wanna drive me over there?”
“Yeah sure,” I said. The distance between our house and Gus’ apartment is walkable but I appreciated the suggestion. It kept me involved. I showered after my run and immediately after, got in Maria’s car and drove her to her Gus’ apartment. It was a bit of a tense car ride. Neither of us were saying much. I think we were both nervous/excited for what was about to happen. We seemed to hit every green light and quickly arrived at Gus’ house. I put the car in park.

“Alright,” I said and looked at Maria.
“Alright.” Maria said. And then she leaned over to give what I thought was peck on the lips goodbye but instead she gave started making out with me. I hadn’t noticed before but I could tell she put on lip balm by how soft her lips felt against mine. Maria then reached over and started lightly rubbing my dick over my pants as she continued making out with me. I was so turned on. I could’ve dragged her into the backseat and kept Gus waiting for another hour. I went to put my hand on the back of her neck but she pulled away and stopped rubbing my now erect dick.
“I’ll text you for a ride later?” She asked.
“Okay.” I said, with a nervous laugh.
“Good.” She said and lightly slapped my dick twice and got out of the car.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue May 14, 2019 7:56 am

Great you are here again! I really like to read your story. The way you describe your emotions makes me feel like it is happening to myself. I remember the first time my wife made love with our friend without using a condom. It was a rollercoaster. I was very happy to be in the same room. Bareback made the whole thing far more intimate. Not only between our friend and my wife, but also between me and both of them. Having sloppy seconds was heavenly. Feeling his cum in her love tunnel was such a great experience. I really look forward to the next instalment of the story! About your feelings and Maria’s feelings. And how you two talk about those feelings. e
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Tue May 14, 2019 8:01 am

I hope we don't have long to wait to find out what happened this weekend and how you felt about it.

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am

jmontagn wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:01 am
I hope we don't have long to wait to find out what happened this weekend and how you felt about it.
Order me a new pair of running shoes and I'll write for 5 days straight :lol:

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue May 14, 2019 10:06 am

shouldbestudyin wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am
jmontagn wrote:
Reply with a link and I'm sure someone here would take care of that for you! :up:

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Thu May 23, 2019 9:00 am

April 21st Saturday

Getting home from dropping Maria off at Gus’ house was one of those jump for joy moments. I was so proud of Maria and thankful for the arrangement that we had set up. A complete turnaround from the anxiety that came with the lack of condoms. I totally accepted that they were going to have sex bareback from now on. But surprisingly, the main thing I was focused on was Maria playing out this dominant persona. I’ve brought this up before but she was a little timid to entertain the idea. Now she seemed to start to embrace it. I don’t know if she planned it or if it was spontaneous but what she did to me before she got out of the car sent me over the edge. Getting me worked up right before she goes over Gus’ house. And then patting my dick? Getting me to pick her up after? This must be what heaven feels like. Every guy is different, but for me, dating a girl with slight dominant tendencies is truly a dream. So hopefully you can appreciate how lucky I felt in this moment. Maria did not tell me when she needed to be picked up but I wasn’t focusing on that right now. I had the whole house to myself to enjoy the bliss. Not 10 minutes after I dropped her off, Maria texted me.

“Did you like that??”
No indication of what she was referring to but it wasn’t necessary. I just replied
“I loved it :D

I soon put my phone away and started to plan how I was going to spend the evening at the house by myself. I decided to go out on the balcony with a joint and a beer and just relax and think for a while. I started to think about some of the things that Gus and I were talking about the other day. I thought about I said things were “escalating” and Gus tried to downplay it a bit, saying that’s not the word he would use. There was no denying that this whole thing was escalating. And that’s fine but I felt just a little annoyed that Gus did not admit it in front of me. He can be a bit of a politician sometimes. Picks his words carefully and knows how to talk around certain topics. It’s ironic that Gus comes to me saying he wants a dialogue, but he doesn’t quite open all the way. To be fair, it’s not the easiest topic in the world to talk about, the boundaries of a cuckold relationship. I stopped myself in thought for a second. Maybe it was the joint, but I felt like I just stumbled on a profound albeit obvious realization:

I am in a cuckold relationship with Maria and Gus. They’re cuckolding me right now.

I tried to digest that thought for a while. My friend and girlfriend are probably having sex without a condom right now. Is she on top of him? Or underneath him? Are her tits bouncing up and down as she rides his dick? Does he have her on her knees? Or are her legs pointed up in the air? I felt my heart rate starting to increase, my chest started to feel tight. I couldn’t help but wonder what they could be doing right now and I was incredibly turned on. As much as I wanted to, I couldn’t beat off. I suspected Maria would be over there for another hour or two which is way too long to play with yourself without release. I was experienced enough to know that if you cum while your significant other is with someone else, you risk losing all the excitement of the situation and can potentially bum yourself out. As much as I appreciated the situation, I had to distract myself from these horny thoughts.

I considered cleaning the house. Maybe it could be fun to play out this “subservient” role while toiling in the situation. Thing is, the house was already pretty clean so I wouldn’t be able to do it for long. So I figured I could tidy up later if I got bored or restless. I contemplated starting a dinner. Maybe Maria would text me for a ride soon and we could talk about her date over a nice meal before going upstairs. Ever since Maria moved in with me, I always did all the cooking. It’s always been a source of personal satisfaction that I could impress Maria with my cooking skills. I mean, I worked at a restaurant for a couple years so I kind of should be a good cook. It’s funny though, Maria and I use to joke that the only reason she sleeps with me is because I make delicious food for her. Guess it’s a good thing Gus’ isn’t much of a chef?

I quickly jotted down a list and went to go put my shoes on to go to the grocery store. As I was getting ready to leave the house, I spontaneously got the idea to go to the gym as well. I had already gone for a run that day but I figured I’d lift some weights and blow off some extra steam. I was gunna workout, cook dinner and could clean the apartment later. It felt good to have a plan to keep me occupied. Plus, if Maria texted me while I was out I could just swing by and pick her up. I went upstairs to get my gym clothes out of the master bedroom. When I walked in, I saw Maria’s clothes were still spread out around the room from when she got changed to go over Gus’. Her black sports bra was on the dresser and her leggings and panties were in a bunch besides the bed. It dawned on me that, at this moment, Maria’s clothes were probably scattered all over Gus’ house and she was probably naked and getting fucked by him. I let that sink in for a little while, got my clothes and headed out the door.

I got back from the gym and store around 730pm. The entire trip was kind of a haze. I would be lifting weights, or paying for food but my mind was somewhere else. Before I left I texted Maria to let me know when to pick her up. She hadn’t replied yet but I kept my phone nearby. As I was unpacking the groceries, I realized I forgot to pick something up for dinner. It sounds silly but the second I realized I forgot that one ingredient, my motivation to cook vanished instantly on the spot. I had absolutely zero appetite myself and Maria showed no signs of being home for dinner. So instead of cooking for the next hour, I went back on the balcony and started to think some more.

Again, I thought back to the day that Gus was being sincere with me on the balcony. It wasn’t the most comfortable conversation to have but it was important that he broke the ice. He realized we’re playing with fire and just wanted to make sure that everything is still okay with me. It was relieving for Gus to show concern for me, even if I wouldn’t want to admit it. When I first got wind that he didn’t want to use condoms anymore, it felt like my generosity was being taken advantage of. But’s that’s not it. It was just what they wanted to do and since I’ve been preaching to Maria to just do what she wants, it just made sense.

I decided to get another beer and smoke another joint while I waited for Maria to text me back. I know it’s not the healthiest thing to do but that’s what I did. I thought a little more about the day Gus and I talked. I remember how we called this whole thing “fun and games” and Gus seemed to really like that. I guess if you’re trying to downplay something, writing it off as “fun and games” works in your favor. But why downplay it at all? Is Gus afraid that I’m just going to call it quits one day and we’ll stop this whole thing? It’s funny how I felt cared for when Gus talked to me but maybe it was just his way of making sure he could sleep with Maria on a more long term basis. I stopped myself in thought once again. I thought about Maria and Gus being together on the longer term and what that looked like. Maria and I once agreed this whole thing was temporary but there wasn’t any plan for how long we’d do it. A summer? A year? Two years? I made a mental note to bring it up to her sometime. But I imagine she didn’t have a plan either. We didn’t even have a plan for when she would be home that night.

Was she going to even come home that night? Maria said she’d get me to pick her up “later”. Did she mean “hours later” or like “tomorrow later?”. Would she really stay the night without explicitly planning it out before? She surprised me by getting me worked up in the car, would she surprise me by just sleeping over? Thing is, I had no idea. And like, if she did sleepover it isn’t the end of the world, what bothered me is I couldn’t tell what she would do. I could not predict her anymore, or rather, I couldn’t predict them.

I had another hour or so of anxious waiting ahead of me. I got a small bite to eat and smoked another joint. Maria never responded to my text but finally around 9:30-10pm I heard finally heard the front door open. I went downstairs and saw Maria’s messed up hair and red checks.

“Hi.” She said.
“Hi.” I replied.

I went to go hug her as it seemed like the thing to do. When I did I thought I’d catch a whiff of sex but instead all I could smell was booze.

“You been drinking?” I asked with a smile, trying not to seem confrontational.
“I had a couple…” Maria replied with a devious tone that suggested she had more than a couple.

“How’d you get home? Did you walk?”
“Gus drove me home..”
“He wasn’t drinking as well?”
“He was but he just had a couple.”
“Haha so you just went over and stole all his beers?”
“Small price to pay for great sex!” Maria said, and then started laughing at her own comment.

Even after a bunch of drinks, Maria could be pretty witty. I was trying to think if she ever referred to it as “great sex” before.

“Oh yeah?” I asked, not sure what else to say.
“Yeah.” she replied.
“That good?”
“Better than before..” She conceded.
“Before the condoms?”
“hmmmm” Maria hummed in confirmation. She was killing me but I had to know more.

“What made it better?” I asked. Maria started speaking but got embarrassed and couldn’t finish her sentence.
“It’s okay you can tell me” I said.
“I knooooow…I’m just tired Scott…how about I tell you all about it tomorrow morning?”
“I work tomorrow morning” I said, which was my way of saying ‘no, please tell me all about it now’
“Well then I’ll tell youuuuuu….all about it…when you get off” Maria said.
“Alright,” I said, a little surprised that she actually didn’t want to go into detail.

We walked upstairs into the master bedroom and Maria started getting ready for bed. I snuck up behind her and started kissing her neck and feeling her up. She started to laugh. She knew what I was doing.

“Scott…” She said.
“Yeah?”
“My vagina is literally about to fall off from today …can we just go to sleep?”
“haha yeah sure…” I said, amused by her word choice but also disappointed that she turned me down.
“Thanks,” she said and turned around and kissed me on the lips. “I love you”
“I love you too.” I replied.

And that was it. Maria crawled into bed and fell asleep in record time. I was left to sit in bed wide awake and try to soak up everything that had transpired. I waited all day to reclaim my girlfriend and she barely gave any details as to what happened. Literally the first time we did not have aggressive reclaiming sex. Without the relief of sex, I started obsessing about the small details I knew about her day. She said the sex was “great”. She said the sex was “better than before” the condoms. So much better, Maria’s too sore to have sex with me. She’s too tired to do anything. Or maybe she just doesn’t want to do anything. Maria came home with my friend’s cum inside her and I’m not even allowed to reclaim her. My friend got to fuck her all day while I waited at home, alone.

All these thoughts were swimming in my head until I couldn’t take it anymore and finally beat off in bed right beside Maria. I was worried I’d feel bummed out but I didn’t. Oddly enough, one of the first things that popped into my mind was the text that Maria sent me right after she got to Gus’.

“Did you like that??”

“I loved it” I said to myself.

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Thu May 23, 2019 9:01 am

subtoall wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:06 am
shouldbestudyin wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am
jmontagn wrote:
Reply with a link and I'm sure someone here would take care of that for you! :up:

I think you're overestimating my fan base :lol:

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Thu May 23, 2019 10:32 am

I hope you can find time to fill us in on what Maria and Gus did and how you felt about it.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri May 24, 2019 9:44 am

You do have a fan base here, even after the long silent spell! I'm looking forward to how you deal with things and where they end up. Do you and Maria talk much about where you two are and where you want to go with this? Is any one person "Driving" more now or do things just happen and then you deal with them? Do you get as much PnV with Maria now as before? More? Or is it more HJ's, BJ' and/or you jacking off now? Do you want more of her Domming, teasing or even some lite humiliation? No judgment! Just curious.
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Fri May 24, 2019 6:27 pm

Pleeeease, more!

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Sat May 25, 2019 8:45 am

April 22nd Sunday.

I had to leave for work the next morning before Maria was awake. The day before seemed like a dream. A dream that I was still processing but a good dream none the less. I had certainly calmed down from the night before but the intensity of beating off in bed right next to Maria was still fresh in my mind. I couldn’t quite put my finger on what made it so intense. The fact that it was their first time without condoms? The long wait for Maria to get home? The lack of details when she got home? Or the shenanigans she pulled in car? We had been playing at this game for a couple months now but last night was on a whole new level and I didn’t even get to have sex.

I was thankful for only having a day shift ahead of me. They’re usually more relaxed than evening shifts. Maria texted me to have a good day and that she couldn’t wait for me to get home. The day didn’t drag on at all. I must of got home a little bit after 4 pm and found Maria on the couch. I forget how I broached the subject but it must of been something like “so are you going to freaking tell me about Gus’ or what?” in the nicest way possible. Maria was happy to tell me the whole story.

Maria got to Gus’ house and he barely even said hello before he started making out with her and taking off her clothes. Maria told me she had sex with him within the first 5 minutes of being there. She really liked the heat of something that had to happen right away. That being said, Gus couldn’t last at all without the condom and came within 5 minutes or so. Maria laughed a little as she told me that detail. After a few more questions, she told me something I did not expect. Maria didn’t let Gus come inside her. Apparently as they were starting she just said “not in me” and kept going from there. I was surprised to hear this, I was so fixated that my friend’s cum was inside my girlfriends pussy right next to me last night, but it was just an assumption. I pressed Maria on why she didn’t let him. Interestingly, she didn’t have a clear answer, saying it was a mixture of wanting to feel in control of the situation, not quite ready to do it with Gus, and not wanting to feel like a complete whore. I assured her wouldn’t make her a complete whore but was kind of relieved. We then moved on to what they did for the rest of the day. She said they just hung out for a while and put on a tv show. They started having a couple beers and then Gus ordered a pizza. After they ate they smoked a small joint and Maria started helping herself to some more beers. They cuddled on the couch for a bit before Gus started to put the moves on her again.

Maria then confirmed something I suspected when she came home so late: they went for round two. I asked how that compared to the first time and I remember Maria just looked at me and said “Better.” That stung. I demanded more details. She said there was more foreplay, more build up, and Gus lasted longer than 5 minutes. I pressed her to give the whole story. Apparently It started by them making on the couch and Gus feeling her up. Eventually his hand found a way down her pants and rubbing her clit. He was determined to make her cum but Maria stopped him and turned the attention on him. She pulled down his pants and underwear and took him in her mouth. What really jabbed at me was that she said she could taste herself on his dick from earlier. Not only that but the taboo and “dirty” aspect of this really turned Maria on. Imagine your girlfriend telling you something like that. Anyways apparently, She only got to blow him for a couple minutes before Gus dragged her into his room. Whatever remaining clothing was taken off and Gus got on top of her and slowly worked his dick inside my girlfriend. They had sex in the missionary position for a while before Gus flipped her over and fucked her from behind. Maria was also kinda drunk at this point so she was less inhibited. Eventually Gus had to pull out and came on her back. He drove her home not long after.

I started to press her to go into more detail about why she liked it “better” without a condom. She was really hesitant to say this, afraid of how I’d take it, but she said Gus has a really warm body temperature. And when he put himself inside her, she could feel the difference in warmth compared to when they were using a condom. That extra warmth added to the intimacy but also to the taboo aspect of it all as well. A constant reminder you’re having unprotected sex with someone who’s not your boyfriend.

I relished in the details of her day. But I couldn’t hear that much more about it without starting to feel Maria up. As I did I told her I loved the thing she pulled in the car when I dropped her off. Maria was glad I liked it. I asked her if she planned it or if it was spontaneous. She laughed and said it was totally spontaneous and was second guessing herself after, worried she was being too mean. I told her it was perfect and pleaded her to do that exact type of thing again.
“what type of thing?” she asked.
“Be dominant and do what you want.” I answered easily.
“I’ll do my best,” Maria said but then explained that it doesn’t come super naturally to her, especially since a part of her still feels a little guilty for all of this. Even though we all seem to be having fun, it’s hard to accept the gracious gift of sex with other people and be mean about it at the same time. That seemed fair enough. I tried to explain to Maria that her playing out this role is a weird way of being reminded that this is all just for fun. But at the same time, I didn’t want her to do anything that didn’t feel like herself. I tried to stress that there’s no reason to feel guilty because I was still really enjoying myself.

We talked some more about her day but pretty soon after I was trying to get her naked on the couch. I remember thinking the reality of the day before wasn’t as harsh as I thought last night. Gus didn’t cum inside her and the first time was over very quickly. I’m sure Maria was just exhausted afterwards but there was an definitely an added intensity of having to wait so long to reclaim her. It made the sex more meaningful.

We spent the rest of the night to ourselves and talked a little more about Gus. We casually agreed this thing we continue until at least the end of the summer and then we’d reassess.

More on that in the next post. hopefully will post in a week or so

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun May 26, 2019 7:43 am

That's quite an update! Maria is just really beginning to bud into a real hot girlfriend. And you are becoming a good writer. Improvement all around!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

livinginsin
Trainable

Unread post by livinginsin » Wed May 29, 2019 6:55 am

Thanks for continuing this brilliantly written narrative - such a change from the usual erotica. You capture subtle thoughts and feelings and don't just describe of people taking of their clothes and banging. Appreciate that life has many demands, and writing takes time and effort. Hope you and Maria are doing well.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:59 am

Oh, again what an erotic update. You really know how to describe those erotic emotions! Great!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:59 am

Oh, again what an erotic update. You really know how to describe those erotic emotions! Great!

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:45 am

livinginsin wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:55 am
Thanks for continuing this brilliantly written narrative - such a change from the usual erotica. You capture subtle thoughts and feelings and don't just describe of people taking of their clothes and banging. Appreciate that life has many demands, and writing takes time and effort. Hope you and Maria are doing well.
Thanks for the comment. They are encouraging to keep updating. Feel free to recommend things you would rather hear more about etc.

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:46 am

SutterKane wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:43 am
That's quite an update! Maria is just really beginning to bud into a real hot girlfriend. And you are becoming a good writer. Improvement all around!

Thanks. I try

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:48 am

SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:59 am
Glad you like

Rastafoo69
Virgin

Unread post by Rastafoo69 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:14 am

This thread has been around a while now! Can't wait to read it all :)

Rastafoo69
Virgin

Unread post by Rastafoo69 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:16 am

NO CONDOMS??? You are a king!!! You're soooo lucky!!!

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 pm

I like the way you’re telling it. You’re good at describing your feelings and your interactions with others. I hope to read more soon.

Badvoyeur
Prepubescent

Unread post by Badvoyeur » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:47 pm

So how do you feel about your friend coming inside your girlfriend? Have you had sex with her right after? That would drive me crazy

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:58 am

shouldbestudyin wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:48 am
SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:59 am
Glad you like
I really miss your stories! Can you find the time to continue. They really make me sooo hot!