First time sharing my girlfriend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Re: First time sharing my girlfriend

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:56 am

Going to write some on my shift tonight. May have an update by tomorrow.

SORRY I KNOW I"M SO SLOW AT THIS

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:58 am

shouldbestudyin wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:56 am

No need for sorry. I just wanted to say I am very interested. It is such a beautiful story. And I like the way how you describe the deeper emotions of your journey. Looking forward. And succes with your evening/night shift!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:55 am

I'm still readin', even with the waitin'!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:00 am

SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:58 am
shouldbestudyin wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:56 am

No need for sorry. I just wanted to say I am very interested. It is such a beautiful story. And I like the way how you describe the deeper emotions of your journey. Looking forward. And succes with your evening/night shift!
You have this story totally described by the one word "beautiful". Strangely, magically, it is not the most grammatically correct or stylish writing, but it more than makes up for that with an essentially human eloquence and flow that seems to have a life of its own. It lives and breathes right off the screen and it vividly conveys all the emotions of a HW relationship. This talent is truly a gift, and Scott, I implore you to continue. I think all of us do!

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Your writing is rare in challenging that orthodoxy.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

invisibleone
Prepubescent

Unread post by invisibleone » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:16 am

Bring back the pics, they were the perfect compliment to the storyline.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:02 pm

Badvoyeur wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:48 am
Would love to see some pics of Maria!
If it's any help, although I guess it isn't much, the pics of Maria were even hotter than the story. ;)

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:25 am

john jasson wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:02 pm
Badvoyeur wrote:
If it's any help, although I guess it isn't much, the pics of Maria were even hotter than the story. ;)
cheers?

shouldbestudyin
Virgin

Unread post by shouldbestudyin » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:41 am

Hi

I’m having a slow day shift with lots of downtime so I figured I’d plug away at the story of myself Maria and Gus. At this point, Gus and Maria just had bareback sex for the first time. The first time was apparently over in five minutes but the second time was notably “better”.

It’s funny. At the beginning of the summer, I knew Maria told Gus he was our bull for the foreseeable future. Not only that, Gus used that information to push for ditching the condoms. But after they had unprotected sex for the first time, I had this feeling of, where could we go from here? How could it possibly escalate beyond Maria and Gus having sex without a condom? Sure, there were a few things they had not done sex-wise. E.g. swallowing cum, cum inside, etc. And yeah at this point I had not seen them have sex or done anything. But overall I felt like we were at the vertex of how his this would go. And even though I’m well versed in some of the extreme cases that develop in these arrangements/relationships, those happen to married people on the internet, right? Definitely not to me, my friend or my girlfriend in real life.

Anyways, even though there was some general uncertainty, this was still an ecstatic time. I’ve blabbed enough about how this was a dream come true but truly it was. Imagine you’re a weirdo like me who loves cuckolding, and even though you’re a weirdo, you manage to land the girl of your dreams, and even though she knows you’re a weirdo, she not only still loves you but plays out this twisted fantasy that’s been in the back of your head for years and does a pretty damn good job of it to say the least. If I can’t make at least one fellow weirdo jealous by reading all of this, then I’m not doing my job.

That being said, May 2017 was a relatively uneventful month. Maria had another work conference from May 19th to the 22nd so that and the Not-At-Work Rule threw a bit of a wrench into things. Not much to report about the end of April either. Maria went over Gus’ house on the 22nd but we hadn’t arranged anything for the end of the month. Although I must have had a Friday or Saturday night off cause I remember Maria and I going out to eat at the same sushi restaurant she and Gus went to the first time they had sex. Maybe I was a little pent up from work but just being at that restaurant was a surprisingly intense experience. Maria wore a somewhat revealing top and had her brown hair in a cute bun. After a beer or two I couldn’t help but wonder what it was like for Gus to look at Maria that night and know he’d soon get to take her home, undress her and fuck her. I wonder if Maria caught on to the effect it was having on me, because as soon as we got home I was all over her and she kinda laughed it off a bit before we went upstairs.

It’s weird, Maria and I have an amazing ability to talk about everything except what we’ve worked out with Gus. Sure, we have moments of extremely important and honest communication. I’ve had days where I’ve absolutely berated her for details and we’ve talked for hours… but outside of that, it’s completely compartmentalized. We honestly just carry on as a “normal couple.” Which if you think about it, makes sense. You don’t just talk about sex all the time. There has to be a friendship side of it as well. But yeah I remember one night we were at home trying to decide what movie to watch. We had already endlessly scrolled through Netflix started to banter/bicker about it. At some point I jokingly asked
“How come we talk more about what movie to watch than the fact that you’re sleeping with Gus?”. Maria can be fairly witty but this time she just sheepishly smiled and shrugged.

Sometime early May a friend of ours was hosting a BBQ. I was working a day shift but I got off at 6. Initially the plan was for Maria and I to show up together. However, since the BBQ started a little early, Maria must have been antsy to get there and texted that she’d meet me there when I got off. Not a big deal at all. Although, when I showed up, the first thing I noticed was Gus and Maria hanging out at the BBQ together. Of course everyone else was none the wiser, but for me it was a pretty powerful sight. Our dirty little secret displayed in front of all of our friends. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, Maria and I went home together, but seeing them hanging out when I showed up definitely left an impression.

I also don’t think it’s a coincidence that pretty soon after that BBQ, Maria and I started talking about setting up another date with Gus. It must have been around early May cause it had been about two weeks since their last “encounter”. I remember we decided that Gus could come over here since Maria had been to his place the past couple times and before I knew it, they’d arranged to meet up at our place around 6pm. There wasn’t really a plan in motion for how things would go down but we certainly knew he wasn’t coming over to play cards. Some of you may think this strange but I decided to go for a run right around when Gus was supposed to come over. This way I’d give them their privacy, I’d get my peace of mind from the exercise, and be able to return home not too long. I got home around 7 and discovered them hanging out in the living room. Gus was sitting on the couch and Maria had her legs on his lap. They were fully clothed but I noticed Maria’s typical post-sex flushed checks and messed up brown hair and Gus’ usual post sex smug expression.

Gus seemed to feel the need to leave once I showed up but we assured him it was no rush. We ended up smoking a joint and drinking a few beers while watching some TV. Like always, we all reverted back to just being friends. There was no talk of sex, cuckolding, bulls etc. We literally just hung out and shot the shit. I had to wait until 11pm when Gus finally left to hear the details of their third time having sex without a condom. I distinctly remember Maria telling me that at some point, she was bottomless, legs up in the air and had Gus’ face in her crotch, eating her out. This was the first time she ever came from Gus eating her out, a detail that was hard to choke down. But apparently once they started having sex, Gus didn’t last that long again, still not use to the lack of condoms. Maria admitted the short sex was a slight let down compared to how worked up she was from the foreplay but it was all still “more than worthwhile”.

That was the last time that Maria and Gus had sex before she left town for her conference in mid-May. It so weird but I remember it’s like I was looking forward to having the house to myself so I could take a few moments to process all that had been going on. On top of that, I wouldn’t have to digest any more antics until she got back. That being said, it was during this weekend to myself that I had the opportunity to delve into my most inner-weirdo. I’ll do my best to explain what I mean by that in the next post.

And I promise I’ll update sooner next time

livinginsin
Trainable

Unread post by livinginsin » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:05 am

As always, a narrative remarkable for it's genuineness, emotional depth and lack of hyperbole. Thanks for taking the time to write this up, you handle the complexities of sexual emotions and relationships much better than most novelists.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Yes. Absolutely excellent, as always. The studyin obviously paid off.

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:19 pm

Loving this story....

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:55 am

Thank you again for your nice story and openness. I can not wait to read more about your most inner-weirdo. Until now, you have been rather distant to the actual meetings of Maria and Gus. I wonder if you have been closer, like being there while they make love. Is it developing more towards a poly relationship?
Looking forward to your next writing!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:55 am

Thank you again for your nice story and openness. I can not wait to read more about your most inner-weirdo. Until now, you have been rather distant to the actual meetings of Maria and Gus. I wonder if you have been closer, like being there while they make love. Is it developing more towards a poly relationship?
Looking forward to your next writing!

Badvoyeur
Prepubescent

Unread post by Badvoyeur » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:18 pm

Man I really wanna see her dressed up to meet Gus..

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:19 pm

shouldbestudyin wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:25 am
john jasson wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:02 pm
Badvoyeur wrote:
cheers?
Dude - Where are those pics....
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

NZPT123
Prepubescent

Unread post by NZPT123 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:31 pm

Any updates? :)

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:38 am

NZPT123 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:31 pm
Any updates? :)
Please!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:32 pm

shouldbestudyin, how about an update?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

invisibleone
Prepubescent

Unread post by invisibleone » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:52 am

Update please. How about the first time she came home full of cum

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:49 am

Remember you promised .... ?

NZPT123
Prepubescent

Unread post by NZPT123 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:52 pm

Hey man hope all is well and we can get an update

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:39 am

shouldbestudyin wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:41 am
Hi

I’m having a slow day shift with lots of downtime so I figured I’d plug away at the story of myself Maria and Gus. At this point, Gus and Maria just had bareback sex for the first time. The first time was apparently over in five minutes but the second time was notably “better”.

[...]

And I promise I’ll update sooner next time
Remember you promised? Man we are missing you! Everything well? I hope so. And hope to read soon from you.

sergeylaz95
Prepubescent

Unread post by sergeylaz95 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:39 am

Has anyone saved pics of Maria?? I really wanna see her pics!! And i think we all want! Please please please!))

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:05 am

Welcome to the forum sergeylaz95.

NZPT123
Prepubescent

Unread post by NZPT123 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:27 pm

Are we ever going to hear from you again?