Jean's start as a Hot Wife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
leader7688
Virgin

Jean's start as a Hot Wife

Unread post by leader7688 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:44 am

This is the story of my late wife's introduction to being a "hot wife" about 30 years ago so I have had to use a lot of recall to get the events on paper. Of course, there are some events that require very little recall as they are always near the surface of my memory.

Jean was 20 when we married, just out of secretarial school and living at home with very strict parents. They were not pleased with her even dating me, an older more mature man with a “history”. We were both lonely and rebounding from relationships that hadn’t developed well. On our third date we started kissing in a parking lot after a dinner dance (remember those?).

After some fumbling, I peeled her top down and first kissed and licked and sucked her nipples. She was very hot to say the least. The area wasn’t conducive to further activity so we drove to a more secluded spot where we resumed our passionate kissing. I once again had her top pulled down to her waist and began a more thorough examination of her perky, smallish 34A breasts with lovely pebble-like nipples. Stroking her all over led to me stripping her enough that we were able to fuck despite the tangle of clothes and cramped space. I was able to insert my cock into her very wet and most welcoming vagina. She was delirious with pleasure but sane enough to ask “What if I get pregnant?” Being a gallant, and, in the heat of the moment, threw out the line “Then we’ll get married”. Young, dumb and ... horny.

We proceeded to fuck to her first orgasm with a man and her first experience of someone shooting semen into her pussy. It was very satisfying, to say the least. I must state, however, that she was not a virgin in the technical sense (no hymen). Being an athlete and horse back rider, that had been lost years before. But, she was a relative innocent.

Of course, there never was a danger of pregnancy as it turned out since my sperm count was very low and near zero motility; but that all came much later. We spent the next months dating but fucking at every opportunity we had with and without condoms (this was 1967). It was not easy for an unmarried woman to get birth control pills at that time. One memorable night we rented a motel room and fucked from about 5 o’clock Saturday evening to about 9AM on Sunday morning. Her parents were away so the coast was clear in that sense. That was the night I convinced her that me eating her pussy was not unnatural or dirty. She very hesitantly agreed and let me be blunt: She went ballistic. I am certain the front desk clerk must have heard her moans, grunts and screeches as I proceeded to lick, nibble and lavish attention on her vagina. Her orgasm was breath taking for both of us. This became a minor addiction for her to the point of coming to relish sitting on my face and dry-humping as I licked and suckled her cunt.

At around this same time her brother married and her parents, in a uncharacteristic move, suggested we get married soon. Perhaps they were suspicious of our activities away from home. We did and began a long, happy marriage, full of adventure that only ended with her succumbing to illness four years ago.

Like many newly-weds we spent hours in bed, enjoying the sex but most of all, the special, shared intimacy that comes with love and developing real trust. We learned so much of the special delights her body held for the two of us. Giving her pleasure in any way we could devise and the thrill I took from seeing her so intoxicated with physical sensation. One afternoon while licking her pussy and listening to her moan and gasp I lubricated my finger in her pussy and the slowly, slowly, slowly introduced it into her anus. She was startled at first but encouraged me to proceed. When I was into the third knuckle and simultaneously eating her she went off like a rocket. One of the neighbors asked the following day if we had an accident. “Kind of” was my answer.

Our next step in debauching my love was anal. And, she was the one who asked first. That night, after eating her and then lubing her with KY and coating my dick with it I very, very slowly slipped it into her virgin asshole. There was a lot of sighing, ooohhhing and aaahhhing but finally I was in to the hilt and she was delirious with sensation and pleasure. Jean must have orgasmed five times in a space of a few minutes until I could no longer hold on and dumped my load into her. She was like a cat who owned the creamery after that one.

What was unusual was my holding on so long as I tend to cum very quickly. We did a lot of foreplay, of course, and I ate her pussy regularly and began to eat her after I had cum in her pussy. During this time I had begun to have feverish fantasies of her fucking other men, especially so after countless men came onto her at parties and at work. She was after all, a very attractive early 20’s woman with a terrific body: smallish but firm breasts; womanly hips and derrière and great legs.

One night after yet another party at a neighbor’s home, as we lay in bed nude with me caressing her body, I suggested that she might want to take a lover for the experience of another man. She giggled but was emphatic with her "no way"! Well, I worked on it as just a fantasy and that she did enjoy. Her slipping off with some handsome, suave and very experienced gent who would seduce her and bring her to new heights of excitement and pleasure was a featured scenario. Many wild and extraordinarily wet orgasms ensued. Afterwards there were vows that she would never consider such a thing. It was just our bedroom fantasy. I, on the other hand, took no such vow with regards to her having a greater field of sexual activity and continued to encourage her in any subtle way I could, to go with the moment she the opportunity present itself.

One of the aspects of women you must have noted in your experience is their much greater capacity for sex. Many men, especially after a few years of marriage, are capable of a “once a night” action. Jean was always ready for more and so have most of the other women I have known in my lifetime. One night after making love she was ready for more while I was done. Knowing her much higher libido I teased that she would either have to settle for less or consider my long-standing offer that she take a lover. Jean was about 23 at the time. Her stated position of never, wouldn’t, not interested seemed a touch hollow that particular night and I must admit it was very arousing for me. I was able to forgo sleep and proceeded to fuck her several times to orgasm. Never one to miss a new insight she began to introduce this into our sex talk even to the point of telling me how great her lover was, how big, how much stamina, such great staying power and how she had so many more orgasms with him that with me. Of course, I had a very hard time holding my load during this to the point of losing control anyway.

We had transferred to a city about 100 miles away not long after this new phase started. We were at a newcomers gathering at a pub where many other couples like ourselves were in attendance. There were some singles as well. One gent a few years older, handsome, suave and well dressed, chatted with us and then he focused on Jean ... to my very anxious delight. She was quite taken with the attention and while hesitant, allowed herself to move with the flow of the evening, especially being charmed by this very worldly man.

At one point she stepped over to me and whispered “He wants to invite me over for a drink”. I suggested she invite him to our place instead and let things happen. I would fade out of sight and give them all the space and privacy necessary for an evening together. She wasn’t sure about either offer but I persisted: “Honey, this isn’t going to hurt one bit. You know I love you and only want what we both want. You are a woman with tremendous capacity for love, sex, and pleasure. I think this will be really great for you.” Her response: “We’ll see” as she looked for her man, Roger who was returning with yet another glass of wine for Jean. She slipped off coolly and resumed chatting, flirting and allowed him some touches to her arms, back, shoulders and neck. She has a lovely sensual neck, I must add.

About 9PM she sidled up to me and casually mentioned that she thinks inviting Roger over for a drink would be the social thing to do. I was trembling with excitement. She noticed and touched my hand and said “Oh baby, are you afraid? Or anticipating?” I nearly heaved I was so excited. Yes! Yes! Yes! Was in one part of my brain, while another part registered my wood-hard erection while yet another said “Are you sure?”

I stammered and said, “Lets go”.

Jean rode with Roger for directions (Yeah, right) and we arrived at our place about 15 minutes later. We had moved to a rather rural area as part of this transfer. Living remotely has advantages we came to realize later. I ducked into the house quickly and watched as they pulled into the drive. They sat in the car for a few minutes, kissing and caressing. I decided to get out of sight and let things roll along. I slipped down the hall into a dark corner and watched them enter the kitchen. Jean proceeded to pour wine and as she handed the glass to Roger he took it, set it down and pulled her into his arms. There was a lot of fevered kissing and stroking. He caressed her breasts and nuzzled her neck and she swooned. She stepped back, took him by the hand and led him down the hallway to the stairs, passing within three feet of me without so much as a glance. Roger did spy me and looked straight into my eyes with a look of “This is going to be fun”. I was really confused and nauseated to the point of heaving. I held on and watched them disappear up the stairs.

I slid down the wall and sat in the dark on the floor, listening to the sounds of kissing, clothes rustling, sighing and moaning and gasps of ecstasy. The sounds of the bed creaking under their weight and thrashing was yet another proof that fantasy was now reality. Her loud moans and cries of ecstasy were truly gut-wrenching for me. Hearing my wife say things like "oh my god" or "Oooh, that's big" or "Go easy, be gentle, please". I so much wanted to see, to witness their coupling, their fucking ... not love-making it was pure lust and sensual pleasure unbounded. I wanted to witness my wife's letting go all her inhibitions with this man who was a cocksman par excellence. He was fucking her to one orgasm after another with no let up as I sat in the darkness below holding my erection outside my pants, numb with excitement and anxiety.

I went up the stairs quietly and was able to watch shadows as the lights were off. Jean was on her back and Roger was holding her legs up and apart as he fucked her with an expertise that I could only dream of. He must have sensed my presence as he looked over at me, his face reflecting his concentration on enjoying her pussy and giving her the kind of pleasure he knew he could deliver. I watched as he plunged into my dear, sweet, tender young wife again and again and again as yet moaned and cried in her delirium. I clearly recall her saying in a most intimate way to him "God, this is incredible".

Without any action on my part I shot a load on myself and the hall carpet as I witnessed my wife's total subjection to this satyr. Roger motioned with his head toward a chair and I slipped into the room to further wallow in misery and passion as he continued fucking my wife. I stripped and sat as they continued until he finally couldn't hold off any more and released his load of cum into her belly with a roaring and grunting that our neighbors would have heard, had there been any close by.

After a while he rolled off Jean and she lay nestled in his arms for a while. At some point she noticed me and smiled weakly and asked if I liked what I saw. I nodded and exhibited my renewed erection.

She motioned me over and moved so that I could immediately slip my cock into her. It was that velvet feeling I came to know from repeated future experiences; sloppy seconds are a heavenly sensation.

Roger stayed the night and we alternated fucking Jean several times during the night. He left in the morning and we spent the day talking over the night's events. She certainly was thrilled and sated but also still not entirely convinced that this was a "right" thing for us.

We did have a kind of honeymoon period once again as we fucked at almost any opportunity with the subject of that night setting us both off. I won't go into the rest of the story for now as I have gone on long enough. Let me close by telling you that we jointly enjoyed her sexuality for all of our marriage with numerous lovers and in one special case, a friend who impregnated Jean several times after we had proof positive that I was sterile for all practical purposes.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Jean's start as a Hot Wife

Unread post by allengt » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Great story, please document the rest here. :up:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Thanks for sharing. It's not too long at all. Please share more, if you're so inclined. I'm especially like to hear about your experiences of getting her pregnant, if you could.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Luv2watcher
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luv2watcher » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:19 pm

You sir are a master storyteller! I will add my "please oh please" to the requests for the stories of your wifes impregnation by your friend...fiction is fine but a true life story is hard (pardon the pun) to cum (again) by...:)

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Very nicely done. Great story, and you didn't skimp on the details, feelings, etc. Your future posts are awaited with great eagerness.

lukkydog

Unread post by lukkydog » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:50 am

What a great story and what an awesome lady. Sounds like you folks had an awesome marriage and relationship. Good for you both!

Bert Bronson
Trainable

Unread post by Bert Bronson » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:10 pm

Hi Leader,

Let me congratulate you on a fine well written story. The story flowed smoothly and I’m sure we all appreciate the time and care you took with the accuracy of spelling and grammar. If this is your first story, well, very nicely done and please give us more.

Watching and listening is so arousing… something about female whimpers mixed with the sound of a squeaking bed just sends me over the top.

Thanks

Bert Bronson/ B.W.B.
Curious husbands abound, and I wander the world in pursuit of their “married virgins...”
I find so many, pretty ones with eyes of blue and honey colored hair...
Alas, time allows the capture of only so few...

Bert Bronson 2007

Lettuce Tramp
Virgin

Unread post by Lettuce Tramp » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:13 pm

I will not even attempt to follow B.W.B. with any smart or witty comments, so just understand that I loved your story & hope there is more to come. Just mark me down as, "Yes..... What Bert said."

Thank you

Chuck

leader7688
Virgin

Unread post by leader7688 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Thank you all for the kind remarks. I will post some of the additional experiences as soon as my schedule permits. I find that writing this is much harder work than expected. L

cruser
Prepubescent

Unread post by cruser » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:27 am

Whew! Very good. Want to hear more.

funcpl124
Prepubescent

Unread post by funcpl124 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Wow! This was very exciting to read. You tell a great story that is most interesting to me. This sounds like our story in many parts. Would love to here more about Jean getting pregnant by your friend, as this too parallels our experience. Thanks Again!

neukcpl

Unread post by neukcpl » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:22 am

great honest account of a loving marrage. share more with us, thank you.