Listening to my wife fuck

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Listening to my wife fuck

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:03 am

I love listening when my wife is fucking one of her men...sometimes I think it might even be hotter than watching. Your mind fills in all the details because you know her, and how she likes to fuck when a real man takes her and satisfies her. This is a true story of one of those times.

Hot night for me yesterday evening: My wife had a date with one of her boyfriends, and for a change she said I could come back to the house after they'd had some time alone together, as long as I didn't disturb them. So I left the house and waited nearby where I could watch for him to drive up.

It seemed to take forever for him to show up, but that was probably because my cock was hard in my pants! Eventually he drove up, and I watched as he went inside. I knew that just inside the door my wife was in his arms, kissing him, and his hands were probably running all over her body. I gave them a few minutes to get started good, then I slipped inside through the back door.

The first thing I heard when I opened the door was a moan of pleasure from my wife! I moved into the house and looked down the short hall to our bedroom. The door was partially closed, and the bedroom was dark, but there was enough light coming in from the hall that I could just make out my wife's head on the pillow. She was lying on her back, and her arms were down at her sides, so I figured he was probably eating out her cunt. The house and the room were quiet otherwise, except for her moans, which were getting quicker and closer together.

I moved to a chair near the hall where I could hear everything, and quickly pulled down my pants. It felt so good to stroke my cock, while in my bed another man pleasured my wife! My wife's moans were alternating with little gasps and every now and then she'd gasp out something to him, but I couldn't hear what she said. Then all of a sudden she started crying out, and started cumming...it felt so humiliating to be out there, pulling my cock like a cuckold...she always tells me that this guy eats her cunt better than any other man she's known, and I knew he was giving her pleasure that I never could.

Her moans died off and then started again, and I knew he was going to make her cum several times...I listened as she came again and again until finally she said something to him...I couldn't hear but I'm sure she was begging him to fuck her. That was confirmed when I heard him ask her something and then clearly heard her say "I don't care, however you want me!" omg, I almost came when I heard that...my wife, begging her bull lover to fuck her anyway he wanted!

There was some movement and rustling of sheets, then I heard my wife gasp and her bull lover groan..I knew he'd driven his cock into her cunt. It was quiet for a bit...probably they were fucking slowly, enjoying the pleasure...I heard her say "Feels SO Good!" and heard him murmur something in reply....I loved the humiliation I felt knowing that his cock was buried deep in my wife's cunt hole, that he was feeling the pleasure of it, and her body under him, while outside the bedroom the only pleasure I got was whatever I could get from my hand.

I could tell they were fucking harder and faster now by her grunts and moans...occasionally she'd cry out "Yes!" or "Right there, right there baby!" I never hear those kind of cries on the few times when she lets me fuck her, and I knew he was pleasing and satisfying her better than I ever can. Then I heard the sound of his hips slapping into hers and she started screaming in pleasure...I knew he was fucking into her hard and deep now, the way she needs...I knew, too, that if I'd been trying to do that I would have cum almost instantly, leaving my wife disappointed...but he kept fucking her hard like that until eventually I heard her cry out with a wail of pure pleasure, and I knew she was cumming hard around his pounding cock.

The room went silent for bit, and there was some rustling of the sheets again...I suspected she was turning around, getting on all fours and raising her cunt up for him to use. He likes my wife in that position, where he can hold her ass while he fucks her deep. The gasps and moans and slapping flesh on flesh sounds started up again and kept going..my wife screamed in pleasure again not just once but twice, all while he kept fucking her hard and deep...then he started fucking her even faster and I heard her say "Yes, Yes baby!" and something else I couldn't make out for the sound of the fucking, but I knew it was probably my wife begging her bull lover for his cum. I started hearing his grunts as he fucked his way to his pleasure and then he stopped for a split second and I clearly heard him gasp in pleasure...omg, I knew he was filling my wife's cunt with his hot cum right at that second...I had to pull my hand off my dripping cock or I would have been shooting my cum too..but my wife had told me I could listen but not cum, and so I had to sit there, gasping in agony with my cock twitching as I struggled to hold back my cum...while in the bedroom my wife's lover emptied himself completely in her body, shooting repeatedly as my wife moaned her pleasure and urged him to take his.

After a minute I heard the bed rustle as they fell apart, and I heard his contented gasps and her soft words...I knew he was taking her into his arms and she was telling him how good he was. I put my hard, dripping cock back into my pants and moved off to my computer room...I knew they'd lie there and talk and kiss for a while, and I hoped he'd be staying long enough to fuck her a second time. Unfortunately, he apparently couldn't stay, and after a while I heard them go out the door together. I looked out my window and say him holding and kissing my wife long and hard...right out by his car, where any of the neighbors could see, although the street was quiet.

My wife came back in, found me, and asked me if I'd enjoyed that. She came up close, rubbed my hard cock in my pants and laughed, saying that she could tell I had. Then she said "ohmygod, he's SO good...so much better than you!' She told me I shouldn't expect to get to listen like that too often, but she liked me to hear how well he fucked her every now and then. She patted my hard cock again and reminded me that she has a date with her other boyfriend for tomorrow, and told me she couldn't wait to be fucked well again. Then she said that maybe she'd let me cum tomorrow, after her other boyfriend has finished with her.

Today I'm still remembering the sounds I heard last night, and every time I think about it, my cock gets hard!

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Re: Listening to my wife fuck

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:47 am

Hot times!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:57 pm

goodtimes2 wrote:Hot times!
Absolutely. Have repeated this many times...enjoyed it thoroughly each time!

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Great story my friend!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:34 am

dorsetben wrote:Great story my friend!
Thanks! I'll start posting more of our fun and games if people enjoy reading them!

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 pm

I hope you don't mind my cherry-picking the hottest parts of your post to me!
pixwellguy wrote:...I loved the humiliation I felt knowing that his cock was buried deep in my wife's cunt hole, that he was feeling the pleasure of it, and her body under him, while outside the bedroom the only pleasure I got was whatever I could get from my hand...I knew he was fucking into her hard and deep now, the way she needs...I knew, too, that if I'd been trying to do that I would have cum almost instantly, leaving my wife disappointed......The gasps and moans and slapping flesh on flesh sounds started up again and kept going...I started hearing his grunts as he fucked his way to his pleasure and then he stopped for a split second and I clearly heard him gasp in pleasure...omg, I knew he was filling my wife's cunt with his hot cum right at that second...I had to pull my hand off my dripping cock or I would have been shooting my cum too..but my wife had told me I could listen but not cum, and so I had to sit there, gasping in agony with my cock twitching as I struggled to hold back my cum...while in the bedroom my wife's lover emptied himself completely in her body,...

I remember once working at my job while I was listening to a man taking what he needed from my wife.... it was so intense I had to go to the bathroom at work and jerk off while I listened. What you wrote made me remember that awesome day!
Your faggot

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:00 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:I hope you don't mind my cherry-picking the hottest parts of your post to me!
pixwellguy wrote:...I loved the humiliation I felt knowing that his cock was buried deep in my wife's cunt hole, that he was feeling the pleasure of it, and her body under him, while outside the bedroom the only pleasure I got was whatever I could get from my hand...I knew he was fucking into her hard and deep now, the way she needs...I knew, too, that if I'd been trying to do that I would have cum almost instantly, leaving my wife disappointed......The gasps and moans and slapping flesh on flesh sounds started up again and kept going...I started hearing his grunts as he fucked his way to his pleasure and then he stopped for a split second and I clearly heard him gasp in pleasure...omg, I knew he was filling my wife's cunt with his hot cum right at that second...I had to pull my hand off my dripping cock or I would have been shooting my cum too..but my wife had told me I could listen but not cum, and so I had to sit there, gasping in agony with my cock twitching as I struggled to hold back my cum...while in the bedroom my wife's lover emptied himself completely in her body,...

I remember once working at my job while I was listening to a man taking what he needed from my wife.... it was so intense I had to go to the bathroom at work and jerk off while I listened. What you wrote made me remember that awesome day!

Thanks! don't mind the cherry-picking at all...glad to know it stirred hot memories for you!

I've had some similar "on the job" experiences: one time listening on my cell phone at work while a man used my wife; another time working from home, on a conference call, while in the bedroom next to my study, my wife's boyfriend had her screaming in pleasure....those are stories for another time!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Pixwell, That is one hot story!. I'm still waiting to hear more.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:22 am

Sandeep wrote: Wow, amazing hard feeling...Hot!
Few times I had the privillage of listening and watching my wife be fucked and taken care of her desires, truly unbelievable experience. She had no clue I was watching or listening.....as much as we are comfortable and open in our relationship as we have many threeaome action or I watch as she get pleased. There is more intimacy and emotional in the sex when they are alone!
My wife much prefers being alone with her men, and for the same reasons. She likes the increased intimacy and emotional connection when I'm not there, and says the sex is always better when the man is concentrating on her and not showing off for me too.

Like you I'd often slip back into our house when she was there with another man, and listen without her knowing. It was always so hot sitting there, with my cock out, stroking it, listening to her screams of pleasure, his grunts and moans, and the squeaking of the bed as they fucked. Since my wife likes men who fuck long and hard, and since she always wants to fuck at least twice on a date, I knew I could listen in safety, and then slip out when it was apparent they were done.