My nights with Jim

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: My nights with Jim

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Finally, the big getaway day arrived and I was ready, so ready, and so horny for Jim. I made my final preparations while the kids were in school, then they were whisked away by my sister to Vermont, and I was primped and gorgeous in no time on my way to pick up Jim. I chuckled as I thought of my sister's comment before they left. Her wry smile as she asked me where I was going this weekend as she looked me up and down caught me by surprise. I just said that hubby and I were planning a romantic dinner date. Her look revealed a slight suspicion of something more sinister but I didn't care now that I was free for the weekend. I left a pair of my sexiest panties and bra under my husbands pillow reeking in his favorite perfume just to keep him on edge. I even "accidently" left a tissue on the bathroom counter with my red lipstick imprint on it. I knew it would drive him crazy knowing my rouge lips would be wrapped around Jim's penis more than once. We drove to the Catskills giddy and laughing, knowing this was unreal. A married 35 year old mother of two taking off for a weekend of sex and pleasure with her 26 year old, single lover. Our cabin was private and very nicely appointed with a nice little fireplace. We breezed through Friday night with dinner, drinks, a sweet, tender lovemaking and then sleep, knowing Saturday would be our ultimate day. Sleeping together proved nice, if not exciting, knowing we were together for 2 whole days. Saturday consisted of a nice hike in the mountains, lunch, a nap, and then showtime. I excused Jim and proceeded with my beauty routine and prep for my lover. I showered, washed my thick mane of red hair, shaved my legs and private area, and lotioned my entire body. Hair and make-up were done to perfection and I emerged in my tight, slinky dress and heels looking just as I planned and imagined. His eyes told me how much he was pleased and excited. He looked handsome in his collar shirt and slacks. We walked to the dining room holding hands like any normal couple knowing the night held nothing but bliss for us.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:02 pm

We chatted with an attractive couple about my age and they told us about the hot tub party after dinner with one caveat. It was nude only. We would have to change into our robes, then shed them when entering the group tub party. After a bottle of wine and a great dinner, we dared each other to do it. We rushed back to our cottage and eagerly changed into nothing but our robes and walked nervously to the secluded hot tub. We heard talking and laughter as we approached and we introduced ourselves as we disrobed and stepped nervously into the hot tub with 4 other couples including our friends from the restaurant. I sat down next to the wife while Jim made himself comfortable next to me. The women couldn't help staring at Jim as he descended the steps into the tub. His penis was bigger than most men flaccid then they were erect. The gal sitting next to him started chatting him up right away. Plastic wine glasses were passed to us by our friendly couple. We sipped and basked in the hot, bubbling water knowing what awaited us upon our return to our love nest. I decided to have a little fun with the ladies and make the men jealous. I started rubbing Jim's leg under the water and he gave me a quizzical look and a sly grin now and then while chatting with his next door neighbor. I continued talking with my new lady friend and moved my hand to Jim's cock without anyone being able to see. I told the gal next to me that we were not married, that I was married and Jim was single. Shocked, she pumped me for information, all while I was stroking Jim to a full erection underwater. I told her that we met while working at a restaurant and that my husband was supportive and knew where I was and who I was with. That he actually encouraged me to take this weekend trip with my "boyfriend" as he liked to refer to him. Her reaction was priceless and she even told me she wished she could have such an arrangement. I confessed that I was happily married but this was the greatest fantasy I've ever known. Jim's cock was hard and felt so good in my hand. I wanted to go. I asked him if he was ready and he just smiled sheepishly. I rose and all the men stared at my nubile body. Jim rose and all the women gasped. His 7" inch flaccid penis had grown to an angry 11-12" thick, red monster. I just smiled knowing he was mine. The ladies regaled us with catcalls as we sauntered back to our cottage in our robes. "Have fun, Liz", "Send him over to my cabin when you're done, Liz" were just a few of the comments I heard.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:34 pm

I excused myself to the bathroom to freshen up while Jim built a nice fire in the living room fireplace. I squeezed myself into the tight, black leather bustier I bought especially for this trip , with my husband's blessing. He accompanied me to the lingerie shop and critiqued the different outfits I tried on and modeled for him, in high heels of course, just for maximum effect. I nonchalantly told hubby I wanted to knock Jim dead with the sexiest lingerie I could find. He was so excited as our eyes danced in unison. Slipping into thigh high silk stockings, and 4" inch black stilettos completed the package. I enhanced my eye make-up dramatically and applied my reddest, shimmering lipstick. I admired myself in the mirror knowing my knock-out plan was working. I strode into the living room to find Jim in his bathrobe, 2 glasses of wine, and him astride cushions on the floor by the fireplace. I joined him on the floor knowing my perfume was overwhelming his senses. He looked nervous, a bit intimidated. I asked him what was the matter. He told me how beautiful I was and how incredibly sexy I looked right then. I blushed a bit and told him I wanted to be the sexiest woman in the world just for him. He handed me my glass of wine and we savored the moment. Soon enough, I asked if he would mind if I smoked some pot. He laughed, and soon the match was lighting the joint I held between my manicured fingers and my hot, red lips. He kept staring at my mouth. It was a very sensuous lipstick I had selected just for him. We were soon stoned and horny in front of the fireplace. I asked him if I could give him a massage. Of course, he agreed and he removed his robe and spread out on his stomach naked across the cushions. I poured warm oil over his back and started rubbing it into his muscles, then his legs, then his buttocks. He groaned when I asked him to turn over. His phallus was again at full staff looking ever so delicious in the flame light. After anointing his legs and chest, I slowly moved my oily hands closer and closer to his cock. This drove him crazy as I teased him mercilessly holding back from the grip he so desperately craved. Finally, I relented and gave him the hand job of his life, teasing and taunting every inch of his incredible phallus. I moved down and took him in my mouth so smoothly as if butter covered his penis. He gasped and groaned, completely captivated by my wanton ways. My oral skills were well deserved and earned and I was putting them on full display for Jim. He held back for a while but my persuasive skills overwhelmed his willpower and his sperm gushed in spurts down my throat to my warm tummy.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:56 pm

After a few minutes, he told me that was the most exquisite BJ he had ever been given. I told him that I could do that for him anytime he wanted me. Just call me, I said, during the day when I'm home alone and I'll come over and suck your cock. I would do that for you. His excitement grew and he grabbed me and threw me down on the king size bed. He laid on top of me and we kissed like we had never kissed before. We were now lovers, a couple onto our own right, nothing would keep us apart. He ground his cock against my pussy and I started begging him to fuck me. He tore off my bustier and dove into my sopping pussy and started lapping, nibbling, biting from my anus to my clitoris. The sensations were electrifying as he masterfully brought me to an incredible orgasm and I screamed his name. He pulled me to him and raised my butt as he stood and impaled his cock into me. I whimpered as he taunted me with long, slow strokes and I knew I was in for the fucking of my life. He rubbed my clitoris as he made love to me and I reacted like a banshee. Imploring him to fuck me harder only fueled his animal instincts and his cock started to pound me. His girth stretched me to the limit and I was delirious with pleasure. He knew he could make me cum with his cock and he played me like his instrument, alternating his speed and depth of penetration making me beg for more. My body rose to meet his thrusts and my orgasms continued unabated. In a frenzy, I got on top of him and told him how much I loved him, how much I loved our lovemaking, how he made me feel like no other lover had ever done before .He loved it and continued to fuck me in earnest for the rest of the night. As the sun came up, I swallowed his last load and we fell asleep entwined as lovers.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:49 pm

Our lovers weekend flew by and we returned home on Sunday. My kids were staying in Vermont until Monday so I was able to have some alone time with my husband. I could tell he was beside himself with excitement and more than a little angst. I dropped off Jim at his apartment and we kissed passionately knowing we wouldn't see each other until Friday night at the restaurant. I wondered how we would act toward each other when we worked together again. I was greeted by an excited and welcoming husband upon my return home. He told me I was glowing and I admitted it was an incredible experience but I was very sore. This only fueled his excitement. We had a nice easy take out dinner at home and I said I would tell him about the weekend but we couldn't make love. I put on my silk bathrobe and invited him to lie down on our bed. I quietly opened his bathrobe and started applying the oil to his already excited penis. I breezed through Friday night and the next day. Then about Saturday evening and night:

"I asked Jim to leave while I prepared for our date. He went to the bar while I transformed into my sluttier side which I know you like so much.
I really vamped it up for dinner and afterwards. You should have seen his face when he returned to the cottage. He was floored. I was pleased with his reaction. For a young guy, I've really opened his eyes to the glamorous, sexy, dolled up look a woman can achieve. He loved it. We went to dinner and drank and laughed. We were invited to a hot tub party and had to go in nude".

This really stunned hubby and he started getting overexcited and I had to lay off my penis massage for a bit. I continued.

"So, we were naked in this hot tub under the stars with 4 other couples and I started talking to the gal next to me. I told her we weren't married but my husband approved of our affair and this was our first time away. I told her that I was 35 and a mother of two and Jim was single and 26. This blew her mind but she was very excited and supportive for me. That was nice of her. The women were admiring when Jim walked into the hot tub, so I decided to really give them a show. I started stroking him under the bubbles and got him really excited and hard. When we decided to leave and he stood up, the women gasped and the men groaned.He was bouncing like a polo stick when we climbed out. I was the envy of all the women. We put on our robes and returned to the cottage. Jim made a fire while I changed into the leather bustier you and I bought together. He really loved it, baby. I wore it well and I felt so sexy in it. Like the seductress you want me to be. I loved it. We sat by the fire and drank wine and laughed about the group hot tub scene. I really pushed his buttons. He wasn't embarrassed. Why should he be? We lit up the joint and started passing it back and forth until I knew I was really stoned and wanted him to fuck me. So, I gave him a massage and rubbed baby oil all over his body".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:43 pm

My words had a profound effect on my husband and he started to shake from excitement. I warmed him with my body as we had done before. I asked if he wanted me to continue and he emphatically said yes.

"I rubbed my oily breasts all over his chest, abdomen, and his cock. This drove him crazy. I've never done anything like that before but I just felt compelled to show him how sexy I could be...he loved it. I told him how much I loved our lovemaking, how he made crazy with lust for him, how he satisfied me like no other man ever had... I, I told him that I loved him".

His eyes closed and he swooned as he grabbed my hand and moved it away from his throbbing cock. He was blown away by my admission that I was in love with another man. A younger man he considered a non threat, almost a kid. His heart pounded and his chest heaved, but he wanted me to continue, so I did.

"We were both covered in oil and I was slithering all over his front and stroking his cock asking him if he was going to fuck me like I wanted to be fucked. He said yes, of course and I went down on him with my mouth engulfing his cock head. He moaned as I took him deep wrapping my lips around his shaft as deep as I could take him. My nails teased his balls mercilessly as I made love to his cock. It had the desired effect and it wasn't too long before he was cumming hard...and I swallowed all of it. As usual, he recovered fairly quickly and had me on the bed, stripped and impaled on his hard cock. Oh, baby, how he made love to me. He was possessed...a demon. I couldn't get enough as we became one and his cock took possession of me. We rolled and fucked and I begged for more. He made me cum and I whimpered. He made me cum again and I screamed. He made me cum again and I begged him to cum inside of me, I needed his cum inside of me. I don't know why I said that, it was just instinctive. He fucked me for a long time, hard and fast , until he finally let himself go and I could feel the hot stream of his sperm shooting deep into my pussy. I held onto him as tight as I ever have"

Hubby was beside himself and I could see he was close to the edge, so I delivered the knockout punch.

"I was feeling so slutty by this point that I got up, went in the bathroom,put on my leather bustier again, freshened up my make up and red lipstick and put on my high heels. I strolled out to the main room to find Jim sprawled across the bed naked, his cock hanging about half way down to his knee. I started dancing for him, strutting my stuff and showing him how much my sexy body craved what he was doing to me. I was so turned on I was moving like a sensuous cat doing a seductive dance for my lover. He loved it and it soon started to show. I asked him if he liked me dancing for him and he said he loved it. I went over and gave his cock a quick lick and went back to dancing. His cock started growing as I gave him alluring looks of desire. I kept repeating my teasing act of licking his cock and dancing for him until I couldn't resist anymore and climbed on top of him and impaled myself on his beautiful cock. I once again told him how much I loved the way he fucked me, that I had been waiting all my life for him, and how I wanted him inside of me forever".

My husband came all over his chest and my hand crying out in agony and ecstasy.

lietva
Virgin

Unread post by lietva » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:34 pm

A very hot tale and very well written. Thanks!

pines
Virgin

Unread post by pines » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:45 pm

hottest story on OHW! especially since it's told from the wife's point of view. The perfect hotwife, with the perfect attitude. I haven't even laid eyes on her, and I'm smitten with lust! Hubby is an incredibly lucky man!!!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:55 pm

My return to normal life went smoothly. My sister again gave me a look when she dropped off our kids the next day and told me I looked radiant somehow. I just smiled and said "we" had a romantic weekend with a sly smile (as in hubby and I) but I don't think she bought it. I was sore, very sore, for a few days and couldn't make love with my husband much to his chagrin. Jim and I had some awesome sessions before but nothing like this. He alternated between making love to me and pounding me like his personal slut. All night long. I never stopped wanting him inside of me. His cock was now an addiction I would not give up for anything. I knew I could carry out my duties as mother and wife but I lusted for my boyfriend like nothing else. We wouldn't work together again until Friday night and I wasn't sure of what to expect. My pussy recovered and by Friday I was only thinking of Jim again. I pampered myself after the kids bused off to school and took a long, warm bubble bath just to soften my skin and relax. I thought about our incredible fantasy weekend and marveled at our audacity. I thought lovingly of my faithful husband giving me this freedom to enjoy the lover I always imagined. I hoped that Jim would invite me to his apartment after work. I longed to reconnect with him. I missed him. I made an appointment for a manicure in the afternoon and completed my beauty treatments in anticipation of seeing Jim. My pussy was warming already as I dried my hair, applied my make-up, and set off to have my nails done. I requested fire engine red which was even more bold than my normal shade. I was feeling devilish already. When I got home I picked out my sexiest Wonder bra and skimpiest thong panties to wear under my usual uniform of white blouse and short, black skirt. I had to wear flat shoes to survive the shift but I slipped a pair of red shiny high heels into my bag for later. My hair was perfect; curly, red, and sexy. I looked good, really good, when I stood in front of the bedroom mirror. The kids came home from school and soon I was off to the restaurant. I wore a bright red lipstick to match my perfectly shaped nails, something I had never dared to do before working at this so called family restaurant. I didn't care. When I pulled into the parking lot, I parked far away from the building and enhanced my eye make-up to alluring, almost scandalous standards. I looked stunning and I knew it. Walking into the restaurant my heart pounded and heads turned. The bartender said "Hello, gorgeous!" and I blushed. Everyone seemed to complement me and the way I was literally glowing. Then, I walked into the kitchen and there he was. Our eyes locked and I knew where we would be in about 6 or 7 hours. Naked in his bed with his cock buried deep inside of me. He brought me a cup of coffee as was his custom and we chatted. He was glowing in his praise for me and I told him I did it for him. He said he had to get back to work and we hustled through another shift trying to concentrate but constantly distracted by this powerful vortex swirling between us.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:42 pm

As the night wound down, Jim finished his work in the kitchen and I was on my way to tip out. We exchanged glances and I smiled knowing we would soon be together again. I enjoyed a glass of wine and a few laughs with the other waitresses but was anxious to excuse myself. I left the restaurant by 11 pm and was climbing the dark back stairs to Jim's apartment by 11:15. He opened the door and we embraced. My tongue slipped into his mouth as we kissed like the lovers we were. I wanted to go right into his bedroom but he insisted we sit and talk for a bit. I ravished drinking his wine and getting closer on the couch, touching and smooching, laughing about our previous weekend's escapade. Alone at last, I excused myself to the bathroom and stripped down to my sexy bra and panties, then slipped into the red stilettos. After applying lipstick and blush, I surprised him when I strutted into his living room looking like Miss America in the lingerie competition. He was blown away. I asked if I could light the joint I had in my pocketbook. He agreed wholeheartedly, knowing it only made me more crazy in the bedroom. I let him light the joint as the match silhouetted my face, nails, and lips. I took heavy draws on the doobie until he asked if I was going to pass the damn thing. I laughed and let him have his tokes but I was intent on getting the most out of this aphrodisiac. He relished the visual of this hot married woman at his side wearing nothing but her skimpiest underwear and high heels completely at his disposal. He rose from the couch and came back with a camera. I blushed and asked what was he doing. He said he was dying to take pictures of me but had forgotten his camera the week before. In my state of mind, I didn't care and wanted to please him any way I could. I posed on the couch with legs crossed in a provocative way, then rose and strutted about like his personal model and he snapped picture after picture. He promised to not share with anyone and I got into it. Soon, he had me on his bed topless wearing nothing but my panties and heels posing like a Playboy centerfold. Being stoned and hungry for his bulging cock under his undies,I complied with his instructions to touch my self, place my hand under my panties, pour baby oil on my breasts and massage them. It turned into an erotic encounter that neither one of us could (or wanted to) stop. Without him even asking, I slowly removed my panties and stroked my pussy lips with oil soaked, red tipped fingers looking directly at him. He struggled to hold the camera steady as I taunted him with my sexuality. I probed my pussy and showed him how wet my sugar walls were waiting just for him. I plunged 3 fingers deep into my cunt and fucked myself senseless until I screamed in an uninhibited orgasm offering myself up to him.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:21 pm

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!! ;)

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 am

More erotic tales from the vault would be most appreciated by all i'm sure. 5stars *****

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:06 pm

After that wild night things were paused by my period, then the kids got sick, then I got sick, and before you knew it, a month had gone by and I had not seen Jim except in passing the few nights I was able to work. He understood, of course, and we promised to get together as soon as possible. Finally, I was back to my old self and went into work on a Friday night all fired up. Jim brought me a hot cup of coffee and told me how great I looked. I thanked him and told him that I missed him. This generated a long look that meant we would be together later that night. The night flew by and when Jim finished he gave me a knowing look and I smiled contentedly. I had 2 glasses of wine while tipping out with the other waitresses so by the time I got in my car I was feeling randy and daring. I decided to give Jim a surprise when I arrived at his place. Before I pulled out of the parking lot I removed my pantyhose and my panties from under my skirt. I threw them in the back seat and, throwing caution to the wind, I pulled the joint out of the lipstick case in my pocketbook and lit it up as I drove off. Taking long draws as I drove the 5 miles to his apartment I began to get very horny and nicely stoned.I could feel myself moistening as the anticipation built in my loins. I had had lovely lovemaking with my husband a couple of times over the previous weeks but hadn't had my fix of Jim for the longest time since we had started our affair. I pulled into the dark parking area behind his old building, snuffed out the joint, and checked my make-up one last time. My face was already flush with desire,my eyes sparkling from wine and pot, and my pussy aching for him. He opened the door and I rushed into his arms and gave him the deepest, soulful kiss. It wasn't long before I felt his erection expanding his loose pajama bottoms. I led him to the couch, sat him down, and knelt before him on the living room rug. With eyes locked, I suggestively unbuttoned my white blouse and removed it, exposing my lace ensconced breasts and cleavage. I slowly pulled his bottoms down to his ankles and deliberately removed each leg and threw them aside. My nails ran up his thighs as I purred:

"Do you have any baby oil?"

"In my bedroom...on the night stand" he stammered. I could tell my seductive talk was exciting him tremendously.

"Never mind. I brought some" I cooed, as I reached into my pocketbook for the tiny bottle I always carried. My husband liked to call it my penis oil.
I slowly poured some over his penis head and shaft. I stroked him spreading the slippery oil all over his cock. His excitement grew and his breathing grew more rapid. As his manhood grew to that incredible length and girth I had missed so much, I said:

"I missed you".

"I missed you, too. That feels incredible. Please don't stop."

"I won't. It feels so good to me, too. I had 2 glasses of wine with the girls and I smoked half of my joint in the car because I didn't want to waste an hour drinking, smoking, and talking on the couch. I wanted you in my grasp right away. I need to play with this steel instrument of yours. He laughed.

"That's ok. I'm enjoying every second of this. Don't stop." I didn't.

"Your brother was at the bar again. He's been giving me funny looks lately. Does he know something?"

"Well, kinda, yeah, I think so. He knows your perfume and he's only sniffed on you at the restaurant and here in my bathroom, so he put two and two together."

"Oh, my. What are we going to do?" I whispered as my mouth descended over the head of his swollen mushroom.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:56 pm

"He's fine with it. He thinks you're really cool...and gorgeous. He said he would try to stay over a friends when we're here."

"That's great",I replied. "I hope he doesn't tell anyone. I do have a reputation to uphold you know", I teased as I smiled at him and went down on his glistening cock again. He felt so good in my mouth and I started to add my saliva to his oily phallus and balls. He reeled with delight. My oral skills are fine, but when I'm stoned there is no woman in the world that can match my lust and talent when licking,teasing,and devouring a cock. He was slumping into the couch. I rose from the floor, climbed onto him and straddled his legs. As our mouths melted together in a passionate kiss, I very slowly lowered my open,leaking, throbbing pussy over his straining cock head. Just an inch, then two, then three. The mutual lubrication made it effortless and I started an up and down gliding motion over his masthead. He was totally surprised that I wasn't wearing any panties under my uniform, but he wasn't complaining.

"I took them off in the car. Like I said, I couldn't wait. Maybe some night at work I won't wear panties and you'll be the only one to know. Then we can smile at each other secretly knowing what we'll be doing later." He laughed again and nodded his head. I took his hands in mine and held them behind his head. My glides started to go deeper down his shaft as my walls expanded to accommodate him for the first time in a month. I started to whisper in his ear:

"I've missed you so much. It's been so long since I've had you inside me. I need you. Don't ever let me go this long without you again. I have an idea. I think you should buy that house you were thinking about. Then we can have our privacy without worrying about your brother walking in on us."

"Yeah. I've been thinking seriously about that."

"What does your brother think about you fucking an older, married woman?" I queried as I hit bottom on his shaft. I flexed my pussy muscles around his shaft just to be a tease.

"He's really cool about it. He thinks people should be able to have unconventional relationships in this day and age."

"Good. But if you had your own house, I could wear lingerie and high heels for you, get all dolled up in your bathroom while you wait for me in the master bedroom", I taunted as I slipped my tongue into his ear.

"Maybe I could find a way to stay overnight once in awhile and you could cook for me, I could give you oil massages on the living room rug, and I could scream in your bed while you fuck me without worrying anyone will hear me." This turned him on no end. All the while I was whispering in his ear, my hips were picking up the pace as I impaled myself on his staff. This went on for a deliciously long time. Finally, I whispered in his ear one more time:

" Fuck me, Jim. Fuck me, baby. You feel so good inside me. I want you to cum inside me so I can feel your essence again and take it home with me.Then I want you to take me in the bedroom and fuck me like I'm your slut. Would you like that?"

He answered by grabbing my hips and slamming his cock into my grateful cunt. Soon, he couldn't hold back anymore and as his sperm shot deep into my canal, he let out a cry that could be heard out on the street.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:25 pm

Hot, pretty hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:05 pm

i hope there is more coming.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Sure enough, in a few months Jim had the house and moved out of his apartment. He gave me a sneak preview and I even helped him set up a bit. Meanwhile, I was getting crazy horny waiting for our first night alone in his new house. I didn't have to wait long. One Friday when I walked into work he gave me a look that was surely an invitation. I played cool during our shift and he seemed bothered. While cleaning up he asked me if I could stop by when I was done. I said ok and said I would be there after I cashed out. I freshened up in the car and wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived. I pulled into his driveway in the quiet neighborhood and knocked on his darkened front door. He opened the door and greeted me with a kiss. The house looked great, big, and private. We opened a bottle of champagne and toasted to his new home...and our love nest.

We settled into his living room couch with music and candlelight and soon enough the joint I had been saving in my purse was lit and being consumed. We laughed and drew closer as the joint and bottle of champagne disappeared. I pulled him to me and kissed him passionately and told him how much I had missed him. He took me out to his deck and showed me his hot tub and asked if I wanted to indulge. Of course, I accepted. Not having a bathing suit, I slowly undressed and slipped into the hot, bubbling water. He quickly followed and we embraced under the volcanic steam and bubbling water. Our skin tingled as our bodies slid together and the passion rose in our loins. The stars above twinkled and I knew we would make love like this many,many more times in this new love spot. His erection pressed frantically against my abdomen and I remembered why I was there. Guiding him inside was easy and we were soon one. Our mouths engulfed each other and I tried to suck his tongue down my throat as he slid back and forth inside my cunny. Ecstasy took over as we devoured each other engulfed by the warm,caressing water. He pinned me against the wall of the hot tub and started fucking me in earnest. I begged him not to stop...to keep fucking me like that for hours...forever. He told me I was his slut and I told him he could have me anytime he desired. I would come over anytime day or night. Just say the word. His fucking picked up pace and I wrapped my legs around his back. He picked me up and stood with me in his arms in the cool, nighttime air as my orgasm filled the night.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:31 pm

After that earthshaking orgasm and he filling me with his fluid, we got out of the tub and dried off. We went in the house and he led me into his new bedroom. I loved the ambiance and the new king size bed. He brought in some candles and we cuddled under the fresh sheets. I told him how much I enjoyed him fucking me in the hot tub and how I wanted him to do that again in the future. He promised he would. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and returned with our champagne glasses. We sipped to his new house and our new found private love shack. I was stoned but took another hit anyway, just because. I seductively caressed his penis that was lying half way down his thigh already. What a sex maniac he was, but I only encouraged him with my insatiable lust for his cock. We were the perfect match of sex drives and peak desire. He in his mid twenties and me nearing my sexual Everest in my late thirties. As he hardened in my flirtatious stroking I asked him if he wanted to make love again. He just looked at me with that knowing gaze. I lowered my mouth to take his cock inside and prepare it for lovemaking. My inner slut really comes out to play when I'm stoned and I have a hard cock in my mouth. I lavished him with my tongue and my warm mouth engulfing his manhood. He stiffened to rock hardness and I knew he was ready for me. I mounted him and slid that beautiful cock inside once more. Our lips touched in the softest way possible and just glided across each others. I started a slow, sensuous gyration on his cock as he penetrated me fully.

"Can we do this every week...just like this" I teasingly asked.

He stared into my eyes and said "Yes, of course. I want to be inside of you every chance we get".

"I would like that. Let's keep our Friday night dates going and maybe I can come over during the week while the kids are in school".

Our coupling picked up it's pace and our eyes locked while I used my pussy to take his talented cock and make it my own. Able to take his incredible length and girth comfortably, he was in heaven. His entire 11" were being massaged and caressed by my sugar walls. I rode him like a professional and made it seem just like that. I wanted to be his slut and I told him that repeatedly. His stamina drove me to orgasm after orgasm and I pleaded with him to keep fucking me. I was addicted, obsessed with his insatiable ability to get me off. Finally, he let out a cry and I felt his cream shooting deep inside of me and I collapsed in spasms of orgasmic bliss on top of him.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:42 pm

One of the most sexual tense nights of our affair was the first Christmas party we attended after I started seeing Jim. My husband, of course, knew about Jim, but Jim never knew about my husband's knowledge and excitement about my affair. I dressed to the nines in a short, shimmery dress and full make-up. Hubby loved it knowing Jim and many other younger guys would be there. Of course, as soon as we walked in we met Jim and I tried to make small talk. Jim was obviously flustered by my attire in front of my husband and tried to hide his excitement. Hubby was enjoying the duplicitous nature of our conversation and finally asked me to dance to relieve the tension. We quietly spoke of Jim's obvious excitement and giggled. I felt free knowing my own husband approved of my antics and I flirted with all the guys at the party. Hubby sat at one of the tables with my girlfriends while I danced with a few of my co-workers. Finally, Jim asked me to dance and a slow song came on the playlist. Knowing my husband was there, he was tentative at first but I told him to relax and enjoy the dance. We glided together and I hugged him closely. His erection popped and pressed against me. In the darkened room I could press against him and enjoy the feel of his hard on rubbing against my pussy. We slowly moved to the other side of the room out of sight of hubby (so I thought) and I ground on his cock as secretly as I thought I could get away with. He moaned and told me he wanted to fuck me. I said I would see what I could do. After we separated, I returned to my husband and he gave me a mischievous look. I returned his gaze with a lustful smile. I was mingling later with some people on the other side of the room when someone offered me a cigarette and I accepted. My husband tells me it was the sexiest thing he had ever witnessed me do. I was given a light by another cook but Jim ambled by and we spoke alone as I took drag after drag on the cigarette while flirting with my secret lover. Standing there, cross-legged in my high heels and tight dress talking with my lover drove my husband crazy as he told me on the way home. I pulled down his zipper and took him in my mouth. I softly made him mine as he hardened. I asked if I could visit Jim after we got home. He hardened even more but asked why. I said I had a nice time at the Christmas party and was really turned on. I told him that Jim asked me to come over. As hubby came in my mouth I thanked him and hurried into the house . I really enhanced my make-up and lipstick and kissed my husband as I hurried out the door and into my car. The ride to Jim's was only 5 minutes away but I was wetting my panties with anticipation. All that holiday dressing up and festivities made me even more horny for my fix. I pulled right into his garage and I heard the door closing as he gazed from the doorway. We embraced and kissed and I asked him to take me upstairs to his bedroom. I wanted him to fuck me so bad. He took my hand and led me up to his room. As usual, everything was in place...candles, music, bed turned down. He led me to the side of his bed and started removing my dress. I asked if he liked it and he responded with grunts of lust. My dress fell to the floor and I stood there in bra, stockings, and 4" stiletto heels. He gasped that he had been thinking of me like this during the entire party. I confessed that I had been thinking of him, too. He asked me to lie down on his bed and he stripped me of my remaining clothing. He reached for the bottle of baby oil and started anointing my breasts . As my chest started heaving, he poured oil over my abdomen and pussy. Placing the bottle back on the night table, his hands spread the slippery oil all over my body, driving me to distraction. I started moaning and gyrating as his hands kept exploring my most intimate places. I begged him to fuck me but he kept fingering my pussy and kissing my slippery breasts. Finally, he moved down to kiss and nibble on my clitoris and vulva. I was ecstatic as he drove me to higher and higher heights of pleasure. I begged and begged for his penis but he denied me. His oral skills were just as good as his fucking acumen. I writhed and moaned as his tongue explored the innermost regions of my love canal. His unending ministrations brought me to an incredible, screaming orgasm which led me to pull him up on top of me and thrust his cock inside of me. I told him to never deny me his cock like that again and he rewarded me by giving me his love for an hour nonstop. The sheets were sopping wet by the time we ended our lovemaking but I didn't care, I just wanted him inside of me...forever.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:38 pm

I returned home about 3 in the morning in my party dress and disheveled hair and make-up. Our bedroom was dark but I knew hubby was awake. I strolled in like nothing was amiss and sat down by his side. He opened his eyes and I could see the desire and lust in his gaze. I was well fucked already but I knew Billy needed to know what happened with Jim and I. I excused myself to the bathroom and undressed completely. I could still feel Jim's cum leaking from my pussy and tried to wipe as best I could. I sauntered into the bedroom and grabbed the baby oil. I drew back the covers and found him half erect already. I splurged with the oil all over his groin and his reaction was abrupt. I asked if he was excited by the way I acted at the party.

"You were incredible", he answered. "I couldn't take my eyes off of you as you glided from guy to guy, flirting with all of them".

I laughed. "I guess I like the attention at a party".

"You certainly do. I saw Jim eyeing you whenever you spoke to someone else".

"Yeah, he's a little possessive with the other guys at the restaurant. I try not to push it. Did you see us slow dancing in the corner?"

"Oh, yeah. I was watching you like a hawk"

"Did you like what you saw"? I asked as I stroked his hardening cock.

"It was crazy. I don't think anyone else noticed except me. It was incredibly erotic".

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Did it turn you on"?

"Yeah, I was trying to imagine you fucking".

"You wouldn't believe how crazy it is when we fuck" I said, causing him to reel in erotic agony. I continued...

"Do you want to know what happened tonight"? He nodded with imploring eyes.

"You saw how I amped up my make-up before I left the house. I drove up to his house and pulled right into his garage. He closed the garage door and escorted me up to his bedroom. I was feeling very sexy in my holiday dress and I flaunted my sexiness. I danced a little sexy dance in his bedroom until he practically tore my dress off and attacked me". He reeled again.

"Does it turn you on to know a younger man lusts after your wife" I asked teasingly.

"Oh, God, yes. You are just the sexiest woman in the world and I can't believe how you turn him on".

"I love to suck his cock" I blurted out. "I can't help it. It tastes so good and I love the way it fills my mouth".

"Oh my God, baby. That is so sexy. Tell me more".

"Well, I've actually started playing with myself in front of him and he likes it. It turns him on no end. I'm not even embarrassed or anything. I'm completely open with him. Does that bother you"?

"No! I think it's incredibly sexy of you. It must drive him crazy to see you so uninhibited."

"I think it does. He's seeing me as a married mother of two being completely slutty with him. He makes me do whatever he wants and I love it">

"You mean he dominates you"?

I hesitated as this was new ground with my husband. "Yes", I answered honestly as I stroked his rigid cock. My eyes gave away my helplessness in light of my lovers control over me. "He just seems to take over my body and all I want is to satisfy him and pleasure him. Does that bother you, I asked suggestively as I continued to pleasure him.

He gulped. "No, but I didn't know it was that intense between you two."

"He's very intense when we're together. I just want you to know how much I enjoy it and how much pleasure he gives me."

"Wow, it's amazing how far you've come since that first time on his couch. Does he give you orgasms during intercourse"?

This was the hardest thing to admit to my husband. I nodded slowly as he came in my hand.

"

jzz175
Prepubescent

Unread post by jzz175 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:46 am

Thanks for continuing the stories. This is one of my favorite threads. Please continue sharing your encounters with Jim, it’s incredibly hot.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:53 pm

Super hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, go on ;)

wascott
Prepubescent

Unread post by wascott » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:54 am

Just fantastic. Am hoping at some point Jim fucks you in front of your husband!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:22 pm

Would really like to see an oops pregnancy. An accidental pregnancy.
You need to continue this story!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:23 pm

Life continued on an even keel with friends, children, my husband, work...and Jim. Weekends unfolded in a typical fashion. Errands, kids activities, work, and one night or the other I spent with Jim. Well, until 3 a.m. or so, always returning home to my expectant, excited husband. My conniving mind came up with another scheme for Jim and I to get away. In the previous year, Billy and I had spent a night at my sister's condo in Vermont and had a really fun, sexy time. I thought I would ask my sister if I could go alone for just one night just to relax, read, and meditate. Of course, I would be meditating about the origins of the universe while Jim was exploring the inner universe of my pussy. Hubby thought it was a great idea and easy to explain. Permission was granted and I started plotting an overnight getaway with Jim. We had to take the same night off again and wondered out loud if anyone noticed anything peculiar about Liz and Jim. We were so crazy to have another night to ourselves that we really didn't care.

A Saturday night was chosen and I made the essential preparations. One of my brothers had given me some hashish for Billy and I to enjoy. Once, we had trouble getting out of the bathtub after a few hits on that hash pipe. I packed the bag and pipe in my suitcase. We met at a secret location and drove together to Vermont. We listened to music and talked like lovers talk when they know they're getting an opportunity to fuck their brains out. Arriving in late afternoon, we went out to dinner early so we could get back and get crazy. Dinner was elegant with wine, great food, and dessert. He told me I looked ravishing. I said I wanted to be ravished. We clinked glasses and finished our dessert. When we returned to the warm, cozy condo, I asked Jim to build a fire while I "freshened up". I knew how much my lingerie and heels excited him and I didn't disappoint. I emerged from the bathroom in a sexy, silk robe covering my alluring attire underneath. The fire was roaring and we sat on the couch with a glass of wine, taking in the ambiance and relishing the temporary freedom to really enjoy each other. As the wine loosened my tongue and increased my libido, I mentioned the hashish with a naughty look on my face. He said to get it! Now!