My nights with Jim

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: My nights with Jim

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:44 pm

I strolled to the bedroom in my slutty heels and silk robe seductively and returned with the pipe, a lighter, and the hashish. I told him how strong hash could be and not to take too much. I put some in the bowl of the pipe and asked him to light it. His eyes lit up as I took a long, powerful draw. I gave him another seductive look and asked if he didn't want me really stoned. He replied that he loved me stoned because it only made me hornier and sluttier. We each took a few hits and the mood changed dramatically. Suddenly, we were staring at each other knowing we were floating in another place and all we wanted to do was fuck. He attacked me on the sofa and we fell back making out. Mouths intertwined and meshed, arms caressed intimate places, and legs wrapped. My heart pounded with the incredible sensuousness of the moment. He rose and pulled me up.

"I want to give you a massage in front of the fireplace like you did for me in the Catskills", he said intently.

"Don't you want to take me in the bedroom and make me scream?" I purred while stroking his beautiful cock.

"Yes, of course. But first, let me caress you with oil and make you glisten.

I didn't want to disappoint him so I said OK. He went to get the baby oil and I started disrobing in front of the fire. I placed the cushions and a top sheet on the floor and laid in front of the fire with just my panties on. He returned and knelt by my side and told me how beautiful and sexy I looked in the glowing fire. He rubbed copious amounts of oil onto my back and started massaging me in a serious, sexy way. I responded with soft moans and quiet murmurings. The massage continued down my arms and up my legs. I was in heaven. Every fiber of my being responded to his masculine touch. My legs started to involuntarily spread to give him access to my smoldering honeypot. His fingers drew tantalizingly closer and closer to my vagina. The oil was poured down the crack of my derriere so it would bath and soak my pussy. His middle finger probed my pussy and I found myself raising myself off the floor so he could probe deeper. My breath drew deeper and I started panting as he inserted 3 fingers inside my cunt.

"Is this what you wanted?" he teased as he thrust his fingers inside my sopping wetness.

"Yes... yes... oh yes" I panted.

"I want you to know that I plan to do this to you all night...and hard" he taunted. My heart pounded harder as I thought of the fucking he was sure to give me.

"You are now my slut and under my control and you will do anything I want. Understood?" This was out and out dominance and we both knew it and it was time to admit it. My gushing pussy and tears of joy gave me away. I could only nod my head as I was overwhelmed with emotion.

"Good. Let's go in the bedroom. I want to tie you up and blindfold you". I was floored but nodded again and sat up and kissed him passionately.

Sure enough, he had silk scarves and a red blindfold and he set about tying my wrists to the bedposts and placing the blinder over my eyes as I lay on my back. I was already in another world of sensuous delight and now eroticism entered the door as he massaged my breasts and abdomen with baby oil.

"What do you want me to do for you?" I asked in a seductive tone. This was surely an admission of submission to his demand. I didn't care.

"To continue to be as sexy as you are. Wear the clothes I like. Do your hair and make-up just the way I like it. Visit me when I want you. So I can have you anytime.

"I can do that. I'll try to be as gorgeous and sexy as you like...and you can have me anytime. You know that".

His oily fingers found their way to my pussy again and I asked him to lick my cunt...really eat me out. Turn me inside out. He first raised himself and straddled me waving his cock across my lips. I opened my lips and slid my wet mouth over the crown of his penis. Being tied up drove me crazy as I wanted to hold and stroke his manhood as I took it in my mouth. This only served to make me want him more. He sensed my frustration and teased me more by withholding his cock from my eager mouth. Then inserting it, taking it out, inserting it again. I was his and he knew it. He slowly started fucking my mouth and I laid there unable to see this magnificent cock making love to my mouth. I felt like a slut...his slut...Jim's slut. Only Jim's, as his power over me was now complete. He picked up the pace and was now thrusting down my throat and holding the back of my head for leverage. I only responded all the more. We were making love cock to mouth. I wanted him to fuck my mouth all night. I never felt such an intense craving for cum to shoot down my throat.

"You like it when I force myself down your throat, don't you? You want to be my slut, don't you? Tell me, Liz. Tell me".

I just looked him in the eyes and nodded affirmatively as I felt his balls tighten and he stiffened. Streams of semen poured down my throat and I swallowed every drop to show my agreement to his terms. He let out a piercing cry as his orgasm exploded in my warm, welcoming mouth without hesitation.

When he finally recovered, he released me from my bonds and we cuddled together under the covers knowing our relationship had changed. I slowly stroked his thigh and then his tender penis. We slipped into an impromptu 69 and he kissed and nibbled my pussy to perfection making me moan and groan while I brought his cock back to life with my tender mouth. We fell into a lovers embrace and he made love to me for two hours straight, sometimes rough and sometimes softly. His cock filled me and brought me to gasping orgasms, only to hold back his orgasm time and time again making me cum almost at will. I was putty in his hands. He played me like a virtuoso. I could only only look into his eyes and shake my head in wonder. He would just smile and bring me to yet another crescendo. Finally, after two hours or more of continual lovemaking he deposited his baby cream deep into my vagina as we embraced the universe.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:52 pm

I knew I was pregnant. I had to be. I'd had some delayed periods but never like this. I kept it from my husband at first, but eventually shared my worry with him. He became worried, too. We tried to discuss what we would do if I were. The options didn't seem plausible. We tried to carry on normally. I told hubby how intense my night in Vermont with Jim had been and I thanked him for giving me this freedom and pleasure. Even though I was on the pill, Jim flooded my cervix with his semen several times during our sexual marathon. I leaked his cum for a day or more. I was never so sore from making love in my life. I thought this must be my just desserts for having such unabashed sexual pleasure.

The following Friday I went to work vowing not to see Jim after work just because I felt guilty and worried. He sensed my distance when he brought me my usual cup of coffee and our talk was a bit stiff. I told him that I hadn't had my period and his face went cold. I had shared with him that my husband had had a vasectomy about 7 years earlier. We both went about our business and tried to put all thoughts of sex out of our minds. About midway I felt a strange sensation and asked one of the waitresses to cover for me. I went to the ladies room and ...eureka! I was having my period. I was never so happy to be menstruating and felt a great sense of relief. I went back to my station and started smiling more at the customers. When I walked into the kitchen and caught Jim's eye, I was beaming and he knew instantly what my happiness was all about. We went back to our usual selves and the pressure was off. At the end of the night, he had his coat on and looked at me. I smiled and gave him a slight nod. The ride to his house was accompanied by the radio blasting all the way there. I entered and we embraced. I gave a big sigh of relief and told him he better not be so passionate after this scare. We laughed and resumed our usual consumption of wine, music, and good weed. In my condition, we were not going to make love. I asked him if he wanted to take a shower together. Any shower when you are stoned is a sensual experience, but, with your lover, is an exquisite tour de force. We giggled and made our way to his main bathroom off his new bedroom. He brought a few candles in to create an even better romantic ambiance. The music wafted in to add to our pleasure. I started disrobing and so did he as he got the shower running nice and hot. His erection was pronounced already and I hadn't even touched him yet, but I planned to.

I entered the shower with a towel wrapped around my head giving me an exotic look and accenting my almond eyes. He was visibly excited...and very stoned. I immediately soaped my breasts and torso while he stared at my erect nipples.

"Do you like my perky breasts"? I asked as if I were an innocent Catholic girl while I continued to caress them lovingly. He almost gagged.

"Oh God, they're beautiful" as he asked to soap my backside.

His tender motions felt so good and we were soon hugging. Our embrace led to kissing while feeling the hot stream of water caressing us and uniting us once again in a blissful state. I reached for his beautiful cock and started stroking him as his fingers slid lightly over my clitoris. We melted in unison as our bodies rubbed, slid, and kissed each other. His excitement increased as my stroking continued in earnest. I asked him to turn around. I reached for the shampoo and started washing his hair. He enjoyed the tactile sensation as well as the intimacy of the moment. After lathering him up real well, I reached around with both hands full of shampoo and started stroking the cock I loved most in this world. I could tell he was stoned because he really reacted to my ministrations with moans. He placed his hands on the back wall of the shower for support. I could go slow or fast, either way drove him crazy. I chose slowly.

"Do you like being in a shower with a married woman who's lovingly stroking your cock with shampoo" I teased in a low, husky voice in his ear.

"Oh my God! Don't stop, please. That feels so good. I feel light headed, almost weak".

I rinsed and brought out the heavy artillery. I poured a copious amount of conditioner in my hand and slid it over his shaft with an exaggerated slow motion. The cool, silky, slippery feeling of the conditioner drove him to distraction. He grabbed the towel rack with a vise grip while I blew in his ear and told him what a beautiful lover he was and how much I loved him and the way he made love to me.

"Don't ever stop making love to me, do you hear me?" I implored as I lovingly continued to make him mine. His cock was hard as a rock and I yearned to jump in his bed and fuck all night.

No one will ever make love to you like I can". he bragged.

"It's true. No one has and no one ever will. I love it. I want you inside of me every chance we get. I don't care what it takes. Now, cum for me, baby. I want you to think of fucking me last week in Vermont. When you made me scream out your name and we came together in one of the greatest orgasms I've ever had. Cum for me, baby. Yes, that's it. You're getting harder. I know you're close".

His breathing grew rapid and his body started pulsating like he was fucking me as I stroked him harder and harder. His cock was like blue steel and grew angry and he started panting and gasping out loudly.

"Cum for me, baby. I love you". This put him over the top and he shrieked as his seed splattered on the back wall.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:41 pm

We returned to our normal lives the next day and I was very sore and leaking his cum. My husband was beside himself with lust and I tried to relate what happened with the hashish, the massage in front of the fireplace, the shower together, and how much fucking we did in 24 hours. He exploded when I told him how sexy it was while I was stroking Jim in the steamy shower with us being so stoned. He knows what it's like when I do the same to him. It leaves him weak.

As I recovered during the week, I found myself masturbating with my vibrator and thinking of Jim during the day while kids and Dad were at school and work. Being home alone during the daytime had it's advantages. When we were in our mid-twenties and first living together and my husband traveled for work, there were nights when I would have dinner, clean up, lock the doors, take a shower, apply my make-up so I would look very slutty, and fix and style my hair so it was as sexy as hell. Then I would put on lingerie, stockings, and high heels, light a few candles, get in bed, and fire up a freshly rolled joint. With a couple of glasses of wine and most of that joint I would feel like the sexiest woman in the world. I would model in front of the mirror on the bedroom door and feel my breasts as they swelled with desire and my nipples would stiffen like pencil erasers. I would slip under the covers and reach for the bottle of baby oil. I would massage my breasts with oil while thinking of all the men who I knew were attracted to me and were always flirting and coming on to me, tempting me, trying to seduce me. I felt such a surge of desire and lust that I felt like I wanted to fuck them all. The manager at the restaurant I worked at, the Hispanic cook in the kitchen, the cute guy down the hall, the professor at the community college where I was taking a night course. And more, many more. I knew they wanted to have sex with me. It was obvious. I wasn't oblivious. I secretly wanted it myself but I always held back, crippled by religion and upbringing. But, I knew in my bones that someday I would be ravaged by someone that would take over my body. I would lay in that bed thinking of my future mythical lover and slowly move my hands lower and anoint my pussy lips with the slippery oil and feel nothing but ecstasy. My skin would tingle from the effect of the pot and the fresh feeling from the shower. Unable to delay any longer, I would reach for the vibrator and turn it on. The charge of the sex toy was incredible as I stared into the dresser mirror across from the bed and see the reflection of a sexual demon on fire with passion and lust. My loins would ache for a long, thick cock to make me whimper, something I knew my husband would never be able to provide me. I would turn myself on by caressing my breasts with one hand, all the while moving that beautiful ceramic cock in and out of my sopping pussy with the other. The visual of myself in the dresser mirror made me mad with desire, knowing how good I looked, and how sexy I could be. Any man would die to have sex with this body, I thought. It increased my confidence tremendously as I grew older.

The tremors would start in my calves as I felt my neck grow warm and my pussy start to pulsate. I would work the phallus deep inside my cunt until I felt that certain sensation of complete serenity and submission. The waves of pleasure would work their way up my thighs until my vagina exploded with spasms of fluid that leaked down my inner legs until I collapsed in pure ecstasy knowing someday I would have a lover that would make me feel this good.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:55 pm

Now, I was only able to do a light version of those younger days. I could sequester myself in our master bedroom, enjoy my daytime privacy and think about my latest escapade with Jim. He was the fantasy lover I envisioned all those years ago and he exceeded my wildest expectations. I never dreamed that I would have an understanding husband, but I did, and it was awesome. I enjoyed touching myself and using one of my many vibrators or dildos that my hubby kept buying me. I could even take a toke or two and be fine by the time the kids got home from school. Once, I even called hubby at his office job and he was able to listen while I explained why I loved the way Jim made love to me and have an explosive orgasm in his ear. He said it was one of the most exciting things he's ever experienced. It was evident I was becoming obsessed.

But, there were always other men, more men, always coming on to me. I was dizzy with distraction sometimes. Again, back in those earliest days, that restaurant manager kept getting more and more aggressive when we worked together, and he knew Billy was away sometimes on business trips. He was much older (early 40's) and very assertive. I was still a kid (mid-twenties) and flowering as a sexual woman. He could intimidate me but I would always try to humor him and be flirtatious in an innocent way. One night he practically ordered me to stay after everyone else had left the restaurant. He locked all the doors and I gulped. I downed my glass of wine and he immediately made his intentions obvious. We kissed for a minute and I knew I didn't want to fuck this guy and not in the middle of a dark restaurant. I unbuckled his belt as I stared into his dark, grey eyes and he knew my intentions. He let me proceed and I knelt before this much older man and took out his cock. I licked and stroked with the talent I was blessed with. He was well endowed for a guy about 5"' 8" and I must confess I was actually enjoying pleasuring him. His cock swelled in my mouth and I relished the feel and the texture of his manhood. He grabbed the back of my head and started pumping. We were now engaged in a mutual sexual act, both of us knowing we were enjoying this exchange. I only knew one way to give a blowjob and that was to swallow everything a man could give me. He complied with copious amounts of seminal fluid that streamed down my throat and almost made me gag. I could tell he was very satisfied and he smiled and told me how talented I was. I actually said that I enjoyed doing it but had to be getting home. He unlocked the back door and let me out kissing me on the lips.

The latest man interested in this 37 year old married, mother of two was an older gentleman who came into the restaurant that Jim and I worked at but he would only sit at the bar. We would chat when I came to the bar for drinks to serve to the restaurant customers. He was very handsome, classy, and about 20 years older than me. But, somehow, with all the sexual tension swirling around me with Jim and my husband, I found myself strangely attracted to this mystery man. He continued to intrigue me and we would have a few conversations about various subjects that interested us both. He was a widower, a wise man, and I felt I had much to learn from him. Our rapport continued to increase and when he asked me to lunch I couldn't resist. We met at a secluded restaurant out in the country which tipped me off to his intentions but I didn't care. I was a free spirit at this point in my life. I didn't dare tell Jim or my husband. It just didn't seem logical so I kept my secret to myself. We drank wine and spoke of philosophy, destiny, and the spiritual. I became very close to this adorable, older man and admired his knowledge and wisdom. When we finished lunch, he asked me to join him in his car. I felt a certain tingle as I jumped into the passenger seat. He put on some music and we giggled from the effect of the wine and our obvious, mutual attraction. He asked me to come home with him, but I told him I couldn't because I had a husband and a lover already and I couldn't handle another relationship. He was amazed and complimented me on maintaining more than one. He said he knew I was having more sex than the average wife while observing me at the restaurant. I thanked him and we kissed tenderly. I placed my hand on his thigh and drew close to his cock as we continued kissing. His prodigious cock was soon in my grasp as I rubbed and caressed. He asked if I wanted to perform fellatio on him. I nodded 'yes'. He loosened his belt as I looked around the parking lot and saw no one was around. His lovely cock sprang out erect and angry red. He obviously had not had sex in a long, long time. I bent over him and engulfed his manhood with my warm, wet, supple, lipsticked, mouth. He groaned as my saliva wet and moistened his erection. I felt like I was back in that old restaurant giving the older manager, Peter, a great blowjob and felt deliciously slutty. I moistened and stroked his cock to perfection and he moaned and groaned to my ministrations. I enjoyed the power of having a man in the palm of my hand, both literally and figuratively. I thanked him for lunch and told him I wanted to swallow him. He murmured "Please, please, yes". I gave him the softest, most sensual blowjob I think I've ever given in appreciation of his intellect and wise advice. He came hard and I kept my promise.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:48 am

Thank you for sharing your very sexy life with us here.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Fantastic story!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:38 pm

Spring finally came along and the days got longer and brighter. My late nights after work with Jim continued and our lovemaking only became more intense and soulful. We were in bliss anytime we were copulating. One weekend, my husband had to attend a family affair about 3 hours away over a weekend. I suggested he take the kids since I had to work both Friday and Saturday nights to cover someones shift. He smiled and asked if I didn't mind being alone for the weekend. I smirked and said I wouldn't be alone...at least one of those nights. He laughed and said he couldn't wait to return to hear all about it.

Friday I went to work prepared to see Jim and told him over coffee before our shift that my hubby and kids had left for the weekend. His eyes lit up and said he would expect me about 11:30 pm. I winked giving him the OK sign. As the night wore on and we made furtive glances at one another, an idea started to ferment in my mind. Why not invite Jim over to my house since I was alone? He had never been and I could relax knowing I didn't have to drive anymore once I was home. Near the end of our night, I whispered in his ear my plan. He was shocked but gave me a daring look as if to say "Sure, I'll fuck you in your husband's bed". My vagina started to lubricate. I hurried through the end of shift chores so I could get home first to prepare the seduction. He went home to take a shower first which gave me time to change into some really sexy lingerie, thigh high stockings, and my sparkly black and silver stiletto high heels that I had just bought with him in mind. I vamped up my make-up and applied my most outrageous red lipstick that I couldn't even bring myself to wear out of the house. It was devastating and so was I . I quickly lit a few candles in the living room, turned on the stereo, poured two glasses of wine, and darkened the rest of the house. Soon I heard the familiar sound of his older car pulling into my driveway. It was almost midnight and I knew my neighbors would be asleep and oblivious. He walked in through the garage door as I had asked, and I greeted him with a smile as he entered the kitchen through the garage door. We were locked in and we settled down on my living room couch with a glass of wine and me in lingerie and heels. We laughed at how it seemed to be so strange to be in my house and relaxing as we usually did at his place. He slowly relaxed in this foreign territory, the lair of his older lover and her husband. I asked him if he was comfortable being here. He said with one more glass of wine he would tear my lingerie off and make love to me right there on the living room rug. This gave me another idea. Billy and I always loved to have sex in front of the fireplace on a date night. Why not now?

I effortlessly got a nice fire stoked in the fireplace and soon the glow was reflected in our faces. Of course, I had rolled a joint that afternoon and seductively pulled it out of my pocketbook and held it up to Jim for lighting. He took the lighter from my other hand and obliged me. I took a nice, long toke and passed the joint to him. We were so busy talking about people and work, getting increasingly sillier and we didn't even notice that we had smoked the doobie down to a roach. I uttered my astonishment at our lapsing judgement and felt euphoric as I snuffed out the remnant. Our eyes reflected our being stoned and we soon grew quiet as we prepared for lovemaking. The music and the fire drew me closer to him and we started to kiss. I asked him again if he was OK with being here in my house. At this point, he didn't seem to care if we were in Times Square. His hands were all over me and we melted together in passionate kissing. The lingerie started to be pulled down my torso exposing my breasts. He pushed me back on the couch and started aggressively kissing and sucking on my erect nipples. I sighed and started to moan, imploring him to continue. When I'm stoned my breasts and nipples are hyper sensitive and he exploited my weakness without mercy. I kept imploring him to not stop, don't ever stop. His mouth slowly moved down my chest to my abdomen and the bustier I had on was now lying on the floor. The fire only fueled our passion and the pot only increased the pure pleasure we were experiencing. He massaged my hungry breasts as his mouth moved down to my sopping pussy. He licked me from my anus to my bulging clitoris and I gasped. I grabbed his head and pulled him into my glory hole begging him already to fuck me. He persisted to nibble and tease my ultra sensitive pussy lips and clit. When he probed my anal hole with his tongue I involuntarily gave out a cry. He continued and stroked my clit with his fingers as his tongue fucked my pussy-juice soaked anal canal. With an intensity I've rarely experienced, I climaxed all over his mouth and tongue as the convulsions of orgasm swept over me. I frantically reached for his cock and it was fully engorged ready to fuck me the way I liked to be fucked, hard and furious.

We moved off the couch and I threw a few couch cushions on the floor in front of the fireplace. We reclined and embraced once again. I guided his rigid, thick, cock into my vagina, all the while staring into his eyes and telling him silently what I needed, right then, only from him. His silent gaze thrilled me as I saw the animal come out in him now. He came into the wife's hallowed house and conquered her once again. His cock stretched me as he had done so many times before. I felt the power of his manhood as he penetrated me with smoother and smoother strokes. I held onto him and grabbed his neck as he plunged into my wetness and I felt divine. Here I was, fucking my lover in front of the living room fireplace where my husband and I had made love so many times, usually talking about Jim before and during our lovemaking. I was becoming his slut and we both knew it. There was no turning back. I wanted him so badly right there in my own house.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:10 pm

Keep on writing! Great story!
No matter how old she is, please, please let her get pregnant!!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:44 pm

His strokes slowly increased as he played me like a violin which I was only too happy to enjoy and comply. I pulled myself up to him and raised my body off the cushion to meet his strokes with every fiber of my being. As he supported my body by my grasp, he jack hammered me with his pile driver cock. We started to sweat from the heat of the fire, which only increased our animalistic coupling. My lust only urged him on more as we switched positions and I got on top. Now I could control the tempo, increasing and decreasing as I turned him on with my erotic talk. I told him that this was the very spot where my husband and I made love on our date nights and I asked if that thought bothered him. He asked if my husband was better than he. I gave him a knowing look and shook my head slowly that assured him that no one came close to the way he pleasured me. I drove down on his pelvis taking him as deep as I could. I bent down and whispered in his ear that he was by far the best lover I had ever had. I asked him to give me another orgasm, with his dick this time. I so needed him to fuck me to another orgasm just like he had done so many times before. He threw me over his shoulder and mounted me with fire in his eyes. With perspiration and lust pouring off of us, he fucked me for a good 20-30 minutes non-stop as I slowly ascended the stairway to heaven. My moans turned to shouts of pleasure as the room swirled and I was on fire. His cock was a lightning rod inside of me, turning me inside out and making me beg for more. He knew he had such a power over me and delayed and delayed my orgasm until I was frantic. I begged him to fuck me hard, harder, harder. I needed to explode. "Make me cum, baby", I implored him over and over. His stamina was incredible and his cock felt like smooth butter piercing my vagina. I gushed and gushed all over his cock with my pussy juices and squishing noises emanated from me. At last, I felt the crescendo approaching and let out a wailing cry as he fucked me through one of the greatest orgasms I've ever experienced.

We slowly came down from heaven and I said I needed to go to the bathroom. I realized he still hadn't cum yet as there was no sperm emanating from my swollen vagina. When I returned to the living room, he was sitting on the couch sipping some water and wine. I slipped on my high heels once again and asked him to follow me. I picked up my glass of wine, a candle, and led him into my bedroom. Now, he lusted after me as his raging cock swung in the air and I invited him to recline on my husband's side of the bed. I sat by his side and sipped my wine as he shuddered at the thought of being in my marital bed. I told him I wanted to give him a very special BJ and he should just relax. His cock reflexively bounced up and down yearning for my touch. I told him again what a great lover he was and he was the answer to a dream since my teenager days. I reached for the baby oil on the nightstand and started slathering his immense cock. It shimmered and shined with baby oil and it's magnificence was obvious. He had told me at some point that his family males all had huge dicks but his was the biggest. I told him it was by far the biggest I ever had. He relaxed again as I pleasured him with my stroking and teasing of his balls with my nails. I looked around in the candle light and couldn't believe I was actually in my married bedroom with my younger lover. It only excited me more and I slowly lowered my mouth to engulf him with love and lust. I could only accommodate about half of his huge phallus in my mouth but I knew how to pleasure him and drive him crazy. The oil and my saliva made for a very sensual lubrication and he gyrated as I took him on a spiritual journey. The slickness over his cock enabled me to take him deeper than I probably ever had before. His moans grew louder as I made love to his talented cock. Every stroke of my mouth created more sensations of pleasure and they cascaded down a river of silky, smooth caresses of tongue and lips. Soon, I felt his scrotum tighten and the tell tale sign of pulsating balls soon flowed down my throat and I gulped down every drop.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:01 pm

We fell asleep in my marital bed until very early Saturday morning when I started to hear the birds chirp. I jumped up knowing the neighbors rose early and Jim needed to leave. I kissed him at the door and he left bleary eyed. I spent the day reveling in my naughty behavior and resting knowing I had to work at the restaurant Saturday night to cover a friends shift.

Jim wasn't scheduled to work that night and I thought it was just as well. We had such an intense experience the night before, we needed a little rest. I was sore as usual and tried to sooth myself with lotion and Advil. I guess I was glowing from the night before and the men at the restaurant were complementing me endlessly. I blushed a bit but knew they had no idea what Jim and I were really up to. About midway through the night I came out to the bar for some drinks and there he was. The older gentleman friend, Ben, I had had lunch with and given a beautiful BJ to in his car. I blushed a bit and said a shy hello. His gaze gave me a tingle you know where. I told myself that I was crazy. I had my husband and Jim was totally blowing my mind. My sex life was full and overflowing. At the end of my shift, he asked me to have a drink with him. I was tired from working two nights in a row and the crazy sex I had with Jim, so I thought, why not. I strangely ordered a martini instead of my usual glass of white wine and we relaxed together in the darkened, almost empty bar. Our conversation always led to interesting insights and I felt that kinship again as the vodka coursed through my veins to my head. He talked about his wife and how much he missed her, but also how he was determined to carry on. I consoled him with touches on his arm and once in a while a rub or pat on his leg. I just happened to mention that my family was away for the weekend and he asked me to come to his house for lunch the next day. I hesitated, but he wore me down and I accepted his invitation. He left me with a kiss on my cheek and I made my way home.

Was I crazy, I thought? Why would I accept an invitation to visit this single, much older, man at his home? I was a mystery to myself sometimes. The next day I thought about what I should wear and look. I didn't want to look sexy but my inner sexuality was frankly oozing out every pore. I wore a moderate amount of make-up (for me) and wore a nice long,summer dress. I wasn't sure it would be wise or appropriate but I brought a bottle of sauvignon blanc as he said he wanted to grill fish. He lived out in the countryside and his house was gorgeous with a lovely private back yard. He greeted me with a smile and a hug and I handed him the bottle of wine. He immediately opened it and we relaxed over a glass in his living room. He showed me pictures, antiques, and artifacts he had collected over the years traveling the world. I was impressed once again with his intelligence and acumen on so many subjects. He was so different than Jim, so mature and erudite. I felt myself slipping a bit. He took me outside where he grilled some beautiful striped bass caught locally. We sat on his patio and ate fish, salad, and drank more wine. We moved inside and cleaned up a bit in the kitchen and he suggested we sit in the living room again. I didn't know what to expect but by now the wine was taking over my faculties and frankly I started not to care. I couldn't believe myself. What was I turning into? It didn't matter. I was intrigued by this true gentleman and fascinated by everything about him. I felt privileged to be in his company. He asked if I wanted him to open another bottle of wine and I said "sure" and excused myself to his bathroom. I contemplated what was progressing here but decided to just enjoy the moment and see what happened. I couldn't resist freshening my make-up and noticed my face was flushed. A sure tale sign that I was excited. When I returned, he handed me a fresh glass of cold, white wine and I settled in. He complemented me on my beautiful face and said I actually reminded him of his wife sometimes. I asked how could that be? She appeared to be so different than me in her pictures. He said he saw similarities in our demeanor and our bodies. He shocked me when he asked if I wanted to smoke some pot he had. At this point, I was feeling comfortably numb and said I would love to get stoned. He rose and came back with his "magic box" as he called it. It was really good Jamaican ganja he had acquired from a traveling friend. I told him I didn't think he was a pot smoker as he rolled an expert joint. He assured me that he had a lot of experience with pot from around the world and thought this was one of the best. I felt myself slipping into his sphere of influence...and I liked it. He used his lighter as I puffed until it was fully lit and we started to pass it back and forth. He noticed I was an experienced pot smoker and I told him it was an enjoyable escape and an aphrodisiac. I blushed as I realized what I had said. He then told me that he knew I was having an affair with the cook at the restaurant before I told him in the car that day we had lunch. I almost fell over. What! How could you possibly know that? My question led to a deep conversation and his piercing eyes gazed right through my head. He said he could tell by the way we looked at each other during the night. He could sense our intimacy. I was truly shocked. I thought we were very discreet while at work. I wondered if anyone else picked up on our vibes. So now Ben was my confidante and I told him how it all started as the pot became truth serum and I poured my heart out to him. How I loved my family and my husband but somehow I wanted and needed something more. A deep connection with someone outside my own little family. The tears rolled down my cheeks and he stroked my hair to console me. We faced each other on the couch and he leaned in for a kiss. I asked if he thought badly of me. He assured me I was a vibrant, very sexual, woman. That nothing could take that away. I surrendered to the wine, the pot, and his gentle stroking, and I wanted him.

He took me by the hand without asking and led me upstairs to his bedroom. The dark tones gave a masculine ambiance to his boudoir and I liked it. The Jamaican had me as horny as Friday night with Jim. I couldn't believe what I was doing but it all felt like it was meant to be. We had a cerebral and spiritual connection and it had to be consummated in an intimate fashion. We stood by his bed and kissed tenderly, feeling the desire rising in our bodies. I had enjoyed taking him orally in the car but this was an entirely superior experience. He tenderly stroked my bottom as we kissed like familiar lovers. What was it about him that made me so comfortable and desirous of him? I couldn't explain it but his hands pulling up my summer dress was all I wanted at this moment in time. He pulled it over my head and dropped it on the floor. I stood there in bra and panties and shuddered. He stared into my eyes as he reached around and unsnapped my bra. It, too, fell to the floor. He cupped my breasts and bent to kiss and suckle them one at a time. My neck turned beet red as the desire swelled up my chest. I rubbed the growing presence in his trousers and it felt very good. He had a really nice cock. Bigger than my husband's but not as gargantuan as Jim's. My soreness seemed to disappear as my love canal flooded with my juices. His hand slipped inside my waiting panties and his middle finger found it's way into my pussy. Pheromones were exploding in my brain as he confidently probed my inner depths with his thick finger. He was in charge and I was eager to ride on his magic carpet of talented lovemaking. I knew I was with an experienced man and I whimpered as he lay me down on his bed. He slowly removed my silk panties and slipped them down over my feet. I was open now to his whims. He could have me anyway he wanted. He kissed his way down to my cunny and proceeded to give me an incredible tonguing that had me begging for more. He sensed my readiness and rose and removed his clothes. I lay before him naked, offering myself to him. His virile, manly body only turned me on all the more. In great shape, he could rival any man 20 years his junior. He guided his 8" thick cock slowly into my waiting cunt as we stared into each other's eyes and I knew I was again in over my head. Way over my head. As my love juices coated his cock, he slipped deeper and deeper into my depths. Our movements became deliciously fluid like and I felt so safe, so right to be here with him. He made tender, incredible love to me. His experience was overwhelming as he would bring me to orgasm, pause, and renew his lovemaking as if he knew my body better than I. His cock fit so perfectly in me that I thought for a minute it might be preferable than Jim's monster cock. He was just as hard as the much younger Jim and my love walls wrapped around him beautifully. We rolled around the bed and kissed as we explored each new position he initiated. He had tremendous stamina and had me screaming with each new orgasm. He told me he knew we would become lovers the minute he saw me at the restaurant. I asked how could he possibly know that. He told me it was all in the eyes. I had the eyes that betrayed my passion and sexuality. My almond shaped, blue, green eyes were a dead giveaway, I guess. I told him I wanted him to cum inside of me, that I wanted to carry his sperm inside of me for a long, long time. His masculine hands held me down as he pistoned his body up and down sending his cock and pleasure hormones inside of me. I met his fucking with equal fucking and we copulated like two animals mating for the first time. His bed squeaked as we bounced up and down like the out of control lovers we now were. I uttered the same words over and over:

"Fuck me...fuck me...oh God, keep fucking me...yes, yes, just like that...don't stop. Fuck me, baby...fuck me good, baby".

He responded with his hard cock and raised my legs over my head and plunged and pounded deep inside of me. I responded with screams and pleas of more. I trembled as a full body orgasm engulfed me. I felt him stiffen at the same time and I held him so tightly as he yelled out loud and emptied his full load of semen into my hungry cunt.

curiouscouple122
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple122 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:04 pm

Very hot!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:10 pm

My head was spinning. First, I was having an affair with a much younger guy and now I was cheating on him and my husband who I couldn't bring myself to reveal my new indiscretion. I knew it was crazy but I was drunk with enjoying my sexuality. My hubby kept complementing me and told me I was glowing all the time. Well, I was. I never felt so confident and empowered in my life. This trifecta went on for almost 6 months where I would see Jim on a Friday night, have a hot date night with my husband on a Saturday night, and then slip away to see Ben one afternoon during the week while the kids were in school and hubby was at work. All three were incredible, very different experiences. My husband was tender, lavish, extremely giving in our lovemaking and always gave me incredible orgasms. Ben was the older, master lover who beguiled me and made me his. Jim was the wild stallion and he knew I needed to be fucked hard.
One sexy, Saturday night my husband and I were upstairs in the play room away from the kids and he was very frisky. We drained a bottle of great red wine and passed a joint back and forth until we were very stoned. I could tell he was very turned on by my tight bustier, thigh high stockings, and black stiletto heels. I was purring and my pussy was getting increasingly hungry for his tongue and then his cock inside of me. He laid me down on the daybed and started stroking my wet pussy, asking me details about my intimate nights with Jim. I told him how hot our sex was, how big his cock was, and how he could fuck me for hours without stopping. I knew this would drive him crazy so I didn't hold back. I told him how crazy it was and how it was the best sex I had ever had. How I would pleasure Jim with my mouth for 20-30 minutes before taking his sperm down my throat. Hubby was delirious with lust the more I talked and his fingers were deep inside of me. Then he asked me if there was anyone else I desired. I laughed but was a little flustered.

"Would you want me to fuck someone else beside Jim?", I said softly in a sexy voice. His eyes betrayed his answer. I felt emboldened.

"Is there anyone else who interests you?" he countered with eager eyes.

"There are a few regular customers who come in to the restaurant that are always flirting with me".

"Who's your favorite?" he asked boldly.

I hesitated and we both laughed because he knew there must be a favorite.

"Well, there is an older gentleman, very handsome, who talks to me and he is very interesting. He has asked me to lunch but I've always said "No", of course". Would you like me to go to lunch with him?" I reached for his penis and it was rock hard. I started stroking it.

"Yes, I would", he gulped.

"Why, baby?".

"Oh, I just think it would be so hot for you to see someone new, besides Jim". I saw my opportunity.

"Wow, I think I could do that .What should I wear to lunch? He's a very classy guy so I think it will be a very nice restaurant", I teased. He mounted me and slid inside my slippery vagina with a sigh.

"I think you should wear that sheer silk blouse that hugs your breasts that I love. Then that tight, black pencil skirt that hugs your hips and ass so beautifully. Sheer, black stockings and your sexiest, black high heels".

"Wow, sounds like a seduction", I purred as we started to make love.

"It is. You're the femme fatale. I want you to seduce him and tell me all about it next Saturday night while we're doing this". My excitement was off the charts from both our slow fucking and what my husband was telling me what he wanted me to do.

"Is he really handsome? Are you attracted to him sexually?" he asked. I looked him square in his eyes and nodded. We laughed.

"Why didn't you tell me? You know it would have excited me".

"I was scared to. I thought Jim was crazy enough for our marriage. I didn't want to scare you".

"No, baby, I want you to do this", he whispered in my ear.

'OK, I'll try to arrange it this week when I work Tuesday night. He always at the bar".

"You better look good" was his panting response.

"I will, baby. I promise". He exploded inside me and we rocked for a full minute coming down from our new fantasy Everest.

Serendipity.

"

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:32 am

ya gotta tell Billy Boy Jim fucked you in his marital bed .... it'll make his day

trust me voice of experience

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:44 pm

Tuesday arrived sunny and bright and I knew it would be a good day. Husband off to work, kids to school, and I was alone with my thoughts. I had to be at work at 4 p.m., so I scheduled my day so I could look as good as possible. When I walked out the door to my car I knew it was a done deal. My neighbor gave me a look that defied description and I knew I was hot. My shift started normally and I noticed Ben stroll in about 6 p.m. and take a seat at the bar. My heart beat a little faster but I told myself this was our normal routine and no one knew anything about us anyway. As I ordered drinks at the bar, he looked at me longingly and I blushed a little as we said hello. Later as things slowed down, I stopped by his seat and said hello again.

"You're looking stunning tonight" he said without hesitation. I smiled sheepishly and thanked him.

"How are you?" I asked, then told him I had something to ask him after my shift. He nodded and I went back to work.

When I was done and cashed out I took a seat beside him. We had a glass of wine together and chatted. Then I told him I needed to speak to him in confidence. Could we go out to lunch this week instead of me just dropping by his place? Thursday would be best. His answer stunned me.

"Sure, why don't we go to the Ritz-Carlton downtown and have a royal lunch? Meet me there at 1 p.m.".

"Wow. Sure, that would be great. What should I wear?"

"Something royal" was his simple reply with a devilish look in his eyes. I felt myself melting already. This was going to be a special day.
Driving home was a tingling experience since I knew the kids had sleepovers already arranged with friends because of the teacher's holiday on Friday and hubby would be playing softball with his work friends. This could be an interesting Thursday.

I told Billy that night that everything was arranged for my lunch with my attractive older friend from the bar. I could tell he was very excited. If he only knew I had been fucking Ben at his country home for months he would have had a heart attack from the excitement. I told him that Ben had invited me to the Ritz-Carlton.

"Oh my God, that's the most expensive place for a hundred miles in any direction".

"I know. I was shocked myself when he asked me there. I guess you're going to get your wish. I'm going to wear that really sexy outfit that you described the other night. That would work there. Are you sure you still want me to do this?"

"Wow. Yes! How fucking sexy. I'm almost nervous to think how good you will look walking into that hotel restaurant".

"Oh, believe me, baby, I will. Be careful what you wish for. You know the kids have sleepovers Thursday night" I cautioned with a sly smile and a hug.
I could feel his dick harden as we hugged.

Thursday arrived and I was a nervous wreck. The kids were all set for their sleepovers right after school and I gave hubby a special warm kiss as he left for work. He told me to have a good time with a wry smile. I promised I would. I had three hours to pamper myself and look like the knockout I wanted Ben to see and be with. I took a long bubble bath and shaved my legs like a prima donna preparing for a hot date. It was only lunch, a very special lunch, but I assumed we would go back to his place like we usually did. My outfit was laid out on the bed as I prepped in the bathroom. My nails were a perfect length and color. Blood red, just the way my lovers preferred. I knew I shouldn't but I rolled a joint and slipped it into my pocketbook. Naughty, naughty, but I couldn't help myself. Just in case, was my rationalization. By 12:30 pm I was ready. I looked in the floor length mirror in our bedroom and was shocked. This outfit was meant for me. The blouse hugged my breast in a provocative manner, the skirt was sinfully descriptive of my hips, thighs, and derriere. The stockings and high heels would turn on any leg man. My eyes were stunning with color, mascara, and eyeliner. Lips a scandalous red. My hair cascaded down my shoulders in waves of red and strawberry. I blushed at how good I knew I looked. Would any neighbors notice me going out in the middle of the day looking like a harlot? I didn't care and jumped in the car. The half hour ride went quickly and I soon pulled up in front of the hotel. The valet gave me a knowing look as he handed me a ticket and smiled. I strolled through the lobby looking like a million bucks and noticed a few men checking me out. Ben was waiting for me at a quiet table in the corner looking dashing and handsome as ever. We kissed gently and I sat down.

"Wow. You look magnificent. I love your outfit, everything about you. Just stunning, Liz".

"Thank you. I wanted to look nice for you". The restaurant was opulent with impeccable service and food. I was stunned when I saw a bottle of Dom Perignon on the table. We settled into a nice conversation, ordered, and sipped our champagne. As always, we talked freely and the bubbly loosened my lips. I told him what it was I wanted to talk about.

"As you know, I've never told Billy about us. He knows about Jim ,of course, but the other night he started talking about me taking another lover. We were stoned and I mentioned that there was a handsome, older man who liked me at the restaurant. He got all excited and encouraged me to arrange something. I said I would talk to you Tuesday night and he knows that we're having lunch. What do you think about that?"

"I think that's great. Why not be open like you are with Jim?"

"He wants me to seduce you". We both laughed a bit as the champagne started to register.

"That's even better because I reserved a room upstairs in one of the romantic suites".

"What? Oh my God! I thought maybe we would go back to your place. But I never suspected we would stay here". My pussy started to moisten.
"As luck would have it my children have sleepovers and hubby is playing softball" I said as I sipped some more Dom with a sly smile.

We finished our lunch and the bottle of champagne. He paid the bill and I noticed the waiter kept glancing at me. Did he think I was some kind of a mistress or call girl? Maybe I was, I thought. I was Ben's today and it was pure bliss.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:50 pm

We glided through the lobby again and headed for the elevators. The bellhops and desk clerks were staring at us and I knew they knew we were going upstairs to fuck. In the middle of the afternoon. I felt wicked and divine at the same time. We kissed softly in the elevator and I thanked him for lunch. He opened the door to the suite and I gasped. It was huge with drapes, sofa, table, desk, and the biggest bed I had ever seen. On the coffee table in front of the love seat was another bottle of Dom Perignon on ice.

"Oh my God, are you trying to get me drunk?" I squealed with delight. He just laughed and took off his sport jacket as I headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a sexual woman staring back. She was hot, and ready to be fucked. The champagne already had me feeling loose and carefree as I freshened my lipstick. I walked out in my sexy outfit to find Ben sitting on the loveseat with two flutes filled with Dom. I took my place next to him and we toasted our friendship and love for each other. I looked around and marveled at the room. Ben even had music playing softly in the background.

"So am I seducing you or are you seducing me?" I giggled as we sipped. He laughed.

"We're seducing each other" he replied with a mischievous smile. We kissed tenderly. I knew what I wanted before we tore each other's clothes off.

"Would you mind if I smoked a little pot?" I asked seductively.

"I love it when you smoke pot" was his reply.

"Why?" I asked as I reached for my pocketbook.

"Because it turns you into the slut I love to fuck" he replied bluntly. I laughed, almost embarrassed, as I lit the doobie.

I took a long draw and said as I exhaled "I love the way you fuck me. I can't wait to feel you inside of me" as I stared into his eyes. We passed the joint back and forth a few times and put it out. I couldn't keep my hands off of him and started stroking his thigh. His masculinity was intoxicating and he casually ran his fingers through my hair turning me on all the more.

'Do you like my outfit? I wore it especially for you even though it's the middle of the day".

"I love it. You have an incredible body and I've never seen an outfit so beautifully display it. You are truly a beautiful woman".

I moved my hand to his cock as we fell into a blissful, soulful kiss. My breathing increased in tempo as he hardened. I was ready to be fucked.

"Will you fuck me now on that beautiful bed?" I asked unabashedly. My lust for him rose and I unbuckled his belt and exposed his beautiful cock. In that tight skirt, blouse, and heels I knelt before him and engulfed his cock head with my wet lips. Salivating moistened and lubricated first the crown and gradually the shaft as I lavished him with lust and love. What a perfect penis this man possessed. 8 inches, thick, hard, with skin as soft as velvet. We stared at each other as I made love to him with my mouth expressing I felt for him and the moment. It was erotic and I wanted it to be. I engulfed his manhood and deep throated him as I never had before. He started moaning and kept saying "Liz, Liz ,Liz...".We were lost in our special lover's place again and knew we would make love for hours. I had no cares or worries.

He stopped me finally and drew me up and started disrobing me. I continued stroking his turgid cock. The sexy blouse, the tight skirt came off and I stood before him in stockings, stilettos, and black, silk bra. He removed my bra and began to kiss, nibble, and lick my breasts. My head fell back and I groaned with pleasure as he sucked on my nipples.

"Please fuck me, fuck me now" I implored him as his cock throbbed in my hand. We moved to the bed, pulled back the comforter, and fell onto the exquisite sheets. He disrobed and pulled down my panties as his conquest began. I yearned for him and he didn't disappoint. I stroked him as we french kissed rolling around the bed. I couldn't wait any longer and mounted him and placed his cock at the entrance to my sopping cunt. We looked into each other's eyes as I slowly descended onto the perfect fitting cock for my pussy. We melded together in perfect fitting copulation. I slowly rose and coated his cock with my juices easing our movement with each new stroke. I closed my eyes and knew I was in heaven. We moved in a beautiful rhythm as my excitement grew. My sluttier side came out in style and I did a pole dance on his dick, increasingly loosing control, talking dirty to him, and imploring him to keep fucking me just the way he was. He obliged, as the talented gentleman he was, and he held back his orgasm as I had two, three, four, or more. What an incredible lover.

"I love you...cum in me, Ben...cum inside of me" I whispered in my delirium. He filled me with his beautiful sperm as we exploded in unison. I collapsed on his chest and we fell asleep as satiated lovers only can.

"

rrake
Virgin

Unread post by rrake » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:52 am

I love it when a married woman says 'I love you'.

Maybe she doesn't really love me, maybe she only loves my cock or the way I fuck her. But I still find that this phrase "I love you" whispered by an unfaithful woman is a powerful aphrodisiac.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:33 pm

The phone rang Monday morning with the news that Ben had died over the weekend from a massive heart attack.

Shocked beyond belief, I stammered an apology and got off the call. Never in my life was I so delirious with grief. I was just with this incredible man a few days ago and he was the picture of virility. It was hard to maintain any semblance of composure that evening when hubby and the kids were home. I went to the funeral and tried to stay on an even keel as most of the other people from the restaurant didn't seem so surprised. Little did they know about the affair that we had been carrying on for months. Jim couldn't understand when he asked me later that week to stop by after work. I fell into a very dark depression. He had touched me in a special way (and more ways than one) that it was incomprehensible that he was gone. That we would never have a drink together at the bar. I would never get to visit him at his place. I would never feel him inside me again. I refused all social invitations for the next month and barely functioned at home. My husband understood and tried to be supportive but I could tell he was losing patience with my disinterest for sex. Jim was totally confused at my insistence that we not see each other for awhile. How could I explain to him what had happened? He would never understand. Life was a dark tunnel and I could see no end in sight.

Then, a strange thing happened. I had a vivid dream one night that Ben was hovering over me and comforting me. I felt true desire for him in my dream but he said "No, I'm fine and you need to get back to enjoying life and taking care of your family and friends." I pleaded with him to stay and comfort me but he smiled and faded into the mist. When I awakened, I felt a complete change of attitude. I had desire and energy again. I wanted to do everything again. I felt a surge of sexual energy again. I was horny again! I set about making everything perfect again at home. I told hubby of my dream and he was overjoyed at my release of grief, sadness, and guilt. Now I was ready to face Jim again and, boy, was he in for a wild ride. My sexuality and desire was about to explode off the charts.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:23 pm

Hubby and I made love Thursday night after the kids were asleep and it was blissful. He was tender and loving. He licked me to my first orgasm in over a month and I almost woke up the kids. While we were cuddling in the afterglow I asked if it would be OK to see Jim again. I knew I didn't need his permission but just wanted to broach the subject and let him know I would be staying out late after work Friday night with Jim. He seemed really happy that I was about to resume my affair with my younger lover. The pieces were falling into place again. Friday I spent cleaning the house in a whirlwind, then I turned my attention to my personal grooming. I prepared myself for lovemaking with bathing, shaving, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and beauty treatments. By the time I slipped into my newly pressed, tight uniform of the short black skirt and tight white blouse, I was turned on by my reflection in the bedroom mirror. I was ready for a seduction. The minute I walked through the door at the restaurant people were raving and complementing me. Telling me how good I looked. I saw Jim behind the counter in the kitchen and slowly made my way in his direction. Our eyes met and all his anger and confusion melted away. He brought me a cup of coffee like he used to do and we spoke softly in the corner for a few minutes. I held the coffee mug with my red nails seductively wrapped around it and my red lips pouting just above the steamy cup. My seductive eye make-up was getting him flustered. I kept staring at him with obvious desire and he knew it. Finally, he stammered out the question and I just nodded with a knowing look.

The shift was busy but went fast. I sat down to cash out with the other waitresses and noticed Jim leaving about 11 p.m. I knew he would shower and set the living room scene with candles, dimmed lights, and some racy music. I felt that old feeling of lust in my stomach as I smiled and chatted and enjoyed a glass of wine with the other ladies. Finally, I excused myself and headed for the ladies room. I could enhance and freshen up my make-up here and slip out the back door without anyone noticing my sluttier look. I felt the lust moving to my moist pussy as I drove to Jim's with bated breath. My heart pounded as I ascended the back stairs to his apartment. He opened the door, we smiled at each other without saying a word and fell into a deep, soulful kiss and embrace. He smelled fresh, clean, and good...really good. He wore nothing but soft pajama bottoms and I could see his excitement rising already. He poured us each a glass of wine as I settled into his familiar couch. I kicked off my shoes, leaned back on the arm of the couch and placed my stockinged feet on his lap. We chatted like nothing had been amiss between us and I was thankful for that. My 3rd glass of wine led to my invitation to light up the joint I had carefully rolled that afternoon. We shared the wonderful ganja and the mood turned more and more sexual. We hadn't been together for almost 6 weeks and our bodies were screaming for satisfaction. The joint was down to 1/4 of it's original length but we kept passing it back and forth, neither one wanting to be the one who stopped. Finally, I snuffed out the roach and started rubbing his leg with my silky foot. I flirted with him as my foot moved slowly closer to his waking cock. I told him how much I had missed him and how I ached for him to hold me and fill me again. His reaction was one of excitement and incredible lust. He said he hadn't been with anyone since our last time together and was going crazy with horniness. I told him I was glad because I wanted him to be faithful to me as my foot started rubbing the underside of his throbbing penis.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:10 pm

He was taken aback and asked if we were going to be monogamous going forward. I explained that I would still be having sex with my husband as we were married and that was off limits. He was, however, mine and mine alone. I would give him all the sex he could possibly handle. My foot continued to glide along his shaft barely covered by the thin pajamas. He gulped at my boldness and said I was all he needed to be happy in life. I sat up and exposed his cock for my visual enjoyment. The stroking started and we kissed softly and sensuously. His cock grew rock hard and I could tell he had missed me...badly. I felt a surge of power and enlightenment. Was this what Ben had meant in my dream by telling me to take care of my friends? All I knew was that this was where I wanted to be right now pleasuring Jim just like I was. His breathing grew more rapid and intense. I told him to relax and I would make him feel good. I slipped down and engulfed his raging head with my warm, wet mouth. He moaned as my saliva slipped over his skin. His shaft felt so good as I slowly teased up and down. I took him as deep as I could and coated him with more saliva. His head probed my tonsils and I deep throated him like I had never been able to do previously. He gasped as my mouth massaged his shaft and my nails teased his tight, full-of-sperm testicles. His cock continued to turn to steel and the veins bulged, full of blood. While I stroked him lovingly, I told him he had to be mine again. He complied without hesitation. He said I was the only woman he wanted and the only one who could please him like I did. He said he loved fucking me and missed me so badly. I told him how much I had missed him, too. Little did he know that I was grieving over Ben but that was now the past and I was ready to move on...with Jim.

I wrapped my lips around his cockhead again and slowly milked him until he gushed a load of sperm down my throat that enthralled me by it's sheer intensity. I swallowed all of it and licked him clean like a satisfied kitten. We recovered from our very intense experience and I sipped more wine while Jim tried to catch his breath. I asked if he would please fuck me in his bedroom when I finished my glass of wine as I was aching for him. He responded by kissing me and inserting his middle finger in my cunt. My clothes were strewn throughout the living room as he discarded each piece after removing them from my excited body. My juices started flowing as our tongues entwined in a lovers kiss. The soaked panties were the last article of clothing he removed and flipped over to the adjoining easy chair. We rocked back and forth together and I begged him to fuck me...right there...right then. He teased me now and said he wanted to fuck me with his fingers first, then fuck me with his cock. 2 fingers, then 3, entered me and stroked my inner walls of electric nerve endings. I sucked on his tongue as I flooded his fingers with fragrant love juices. He suddenly picked up my naked body and carried me into his bedroom, the victor and the conquered. I landed on his bed and frantically reached for his cock ready to be vanquished. He held back and teased me with his weapon softly rubbing against my outer lips. I pleaded with him to fuck me. I said I would do anything for him...anything...just fuck me now. He stared into my crazy eyes and said that I was his...to do with what he wanted.

We made love for hours. He never wavered or flagged. He couldn't control his lust if he had wanted to. He was insane and I was insatiable. We made perfect love together and he gave me orgasm after orgasm, as I fell more in love with him with each succeeding release.

We were a couple once again.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:35 pm

So hot, so exciting.
Can Jim get her pregnant for real this time?
It would be so hot for her to have her lovers baby.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:15 pm

This set off a period of frantic sexual desire for me, and Jim was the happy recipient of my uncontrollable lust. I would wait for his phone call during the week while at home alone during the day and be in his bed within the hour. A couple times a week we would canoodle during the daytime, then still meet at his place after work on a Friday night. Sex was our game and fucking was our passion. I could be doing housework in my pajamas at 11 a.m. and the phone would ring. My heart would leap into my throat as I answered the phone and heard his voice. He would ask me what I was doing and I would make it obvious that I was available. He would invite me over for "tea" and I would head for the shower. The warm water cascading over my skin made me think of his touch, his kisses, his cock entering me. I would do my best to look good without being overtly sexual in a daytime, suburban setting. I had to drive down to his apartment in the nearby village and enter his building by the rear staircase. Once inside, I could relax and be playful with my younger lover. We would strip down to our underwear and jump in his bed. The warm, wet kisses would turn more passionate as the blood flowed to our loins and the desire rose in our chests. We would pleasure each other orally as the traffic went by below his bedroom window with no one the wiser. His majestic cock always rose to the occasion and penetrated me fully. There I was, in the middle of the afternoon, in my boyfriends bedroom, being pleasured beyond any married woman's dreams. I would hurry home to meet the kids as they got off the school bus on our block and go back to my parental duties with a smile on my face.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:47 pm

After a couple of weeks of this bliss, I got my period and it was heavier than usual. I told Jim about it on the phone but he wanted me to come over anyway. I relented and said I would be over after lunch. I decided to give him a special treat. I dolled myself up a bit more than was appropriate for daytime but decided to chance it anyway. I wore a skimpy mini skirt and tight blouse with heels over my my black panties and wonder bra. He did a double take as I strolled in to his apartment. We sipped some tea and I could tell he was really finding me alluring. I whipped out the joint I had rolled at home and asked him for a light. His shocked look was priceless. He stammered and got up to look for his lighter. I told him that I was going to pleasure him for as long as he could take it as he lit my joint. I took a long draw and blew the smoke towards him with a lusty look on my face. He just tried to take in the whole scenario with this crazy, older, married woman getting stoned and seducing him in broad daylight. After the effects of the pot took over my reasoning, I took him by the hand and led him to his bed. I undressed him first until he was naked and I asked him to lie down. I then stripped off my top and the mini skirt showing off my matching set of panties and bra. I reached inside my pocketbook for my newest discovery. I called it "penis butter", the slippery, buttery, massage cream that was sure to please. I worked it into his muscles, back, and legs. He was in heaven. Slowly, I worked the butter closer and closer to his cock. His excitement waved back and forth in front of my face. For the next 1 1/2 hours, I slavered the massage cream all over his groin area and up and down his beautiful shaft. I talked to him the entire time, telling him what a beautiful lover he was, and how I wished we could fuck. We would kiss tenderly as his control wavered. I would slip my lips over his cockhead from time to time, but only to increase his feelings of helplessness, knowing I was in control. His cock grew an angry red as I continued to keep him on the edge of orgasm but never letting him cross over to ecstatic release. Finally, I teased him with my red nails as my mouth engulfed him fully and told him to cum in my mouth, that I wanted to take all of him home with me.

I completed my food shopping stoned and full of Jim's seed in my tummy, laughing all the way, knowing I was just crazy.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:21 am

You are so incredibly sexy!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:04 pm

Just crazy enough!