My nights with Jim

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

My nights with Jim

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:35 am

This is told from my wife's perspective from her revelations during our date nights:

I met Jim when I started working as a waitress at a restaurant where he was a cook. I was 35 years old, happily married, mother of two. I wanted to work part time so I could be home for my kids. He was 26, single, kind of a hard guy, but cute. We would get to know each other gradually and trade barbs, getting to know each other's likes and dislikes. I felt attracted to this younger guy but tried to deny the attraction. He was about the same body type as my husband, slender, average height (about 5'8" or 5'9"), but he had sexy curly hair. He was dating one of the younger waitresses at the restaurant and I became friends with her. As I socialized more and more with this younger crowd, I felt a bit of liberation from my marital and parental responsibilities. I had always felt a bit of restlessness during my 10 year marriage to my husband, but loved him dearly. Still, something was stirring inside of me and hubby seemed to sense it and only encouraged my search for satisfaction. I found myself primping and getting gorgeous before going in for my shift when I knew he would be there . We would exchange glances and flirt while trying to concentrate on work. I would wear a short,tight black skirt and a white blouse that would hug my breasts creating a tempting look that was sure to grab his attention. With vivid eye make-up, red lipstick, and a sassy hair style, I knew I was knocking the guys dead, but my aim was directed toward Jim. He started paying more and more attention toward me despite dating Laurie, who was becoming one of my best friends at the restaurant. We would work Sunday nights when Laurie was off and he would have a drink with me at the bar after our shift ended. We flirted after a drink or two one night and I confessed that I was attracted to him. He knew I was married so he kept his distance at first. Then came the fateful night when I went out with the younger crowd after work. The party moved from a dive bar to Laurie's apartment after the bars closed. Everyone was drunk including me and there I was talking to Jim in Laurie's place at 4 in the morning with everyone seemingly oblivious to our pairing off. I started rubbing his back under his shirt in a provocative way without anyone noticing and this was my signal that I wanted him. I drove him home that night as the sun came up but we both knew that the deal was sealed. He would soon invite me to his apartment while the kids were in school for tea. We would chat and gossip and steal a kiss and a hug. Our eye contact at the restaurant revealed a longing for each other despite the relationships involved. Finally, one April afternoon after tea at his place we knew we couldn't avoid the inevitable anymore. We made out on his living room couch and I started massaging his bulging cock through his jeans. Lust took over and we started removing each other's clothing. Before you knew it, we were naked and he was putting on a condom. I stared at his engorged cock. It was almost twice the length and girth of my husband's. I was moist from the excitement and accommodated him easily. He fucked me hard and came after about 10 minutes. We discovered that the condom broke while we were fucking and I was mortified. I went home and told my husband and shared my guilt. He was very supportive and excited that I had made his fantasy a reality. It took quite a while to assimilate the fact that I was an adulteress but the guilt slowly faded away. Jim would make me a cup of coffee when I arrived for my shift and I found myself getting dolled up as much as I could for him before reporting for work. He noticed and complemented me continuously. After a few weeks, he asked me to stop by after work on a Friday night. I was filled with anticipation while working and felt myself getting moist. He left the restaurant first and after tipping out with the other waitresses (including Laurie), I drove to his apartment. It was about 11:30 at night when I pulled in to parking lot behind his place. I freshened up as much as possible in the car and headed for the back staircase full of trepidation. When I quietly knocked on his door, he greeted me to an apartment full of candles and some pretty damn sexy music. I was taken aback but relaxed at the same time. He ushered me to his couch and opened a bottle of wine. We relaxed, talked and laughed while consuming the bottle. I was taken by his style of music, candlelight, and obvious romantic ambiance. We started kissing on the couch which led to petting and disrobing. I always wore a skirt to work and his fingers found their way up my leg and inside my stockings. My pussy betrayed how much he was turning me on. I was sopping wet and panting as he fingered me. He knew I was his. He grabbed me by the hand and led me into his bedroom for the first of many times of sexual bliss and mutual gratification.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: My nights with Jim

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:54 am

He aggressively stripped me of my blouse, skirt, and stockings. I reached for his cock and found it hard as a rock and huge. I unbuckled his belt, pulled down his jeans and undies and took him in my mouth for the first time. He was a challenge as he was easily the biggest I had encountered. I lubricated about half of his cock with my saliva and pulled him down to me on the bed. He stopped to put on a condom and then mounted me. Despite his size he slid into me with ease and I felt his fullness immediately. In the candlelight we stared into each other's eyes and knew we were crossing a line. A line we would never be able to return from. He started pumping and long stroking me with his beautiful cock and I thought I would die. I never felt but so full and fulfilled. In his eagerness, he was a little too rough but we fucked like bunnies until he came after about 20 minutes of bliss. Still not that comfortable at his place, I dressed and returned home to my husband. Once home, he wanted to know what transpired.

I found myself thinking about him during the week and anticipating seeing him when I worked on a Thursday or Friday evening. I couldn't help myself from looking my best when I showed up for my shift. We would lock eyes and desire would rear it's evil head. He would bring me a hot cup of coffee and we would try to look normal while I sipped the coffee and he would invite me again to his place after work. We had a magnetic attraction to each other despite his still dating Laurie. This was separate from everything else in our lives. I accepted and we played our roles through the shift. Once again, I journeyed to his apartment after work with my pussy now throbbing with anticipation. I kept ramping up the sexy lady routine with perfume, make-up, and underwear. He loved it. We drank another bottle of wine and moved to his bedroom once again. I slowed him down and taught him the finer points of cunnilingus.He was a perfect student and became an exquisite oral pleasurer of my pussy. I couldn't get enough of his mouth and tongue bringing me to ecstasy. Then he would fuck me with abandon and my life was complete.

Soon enough, our liasons became a weekly occurrence and we were committed lovers. Laurie broke up with Jim and we were free of that guilt. Maybe she sensed something in him. Now he was mine and I wanted him in the worst way. I decided I didn't want him to use condoms anymore so I went back on the pill so I could feel all of him inside me. The result exceeded my wildest dreams. At the same time, I was getting manicures and pedicures on a regular basis,my dirty blond hair was now a sultry reddish perm that revealed my inner sexuality and my husband kept encouraging me to flaunt it. We would have our sexy date nights every Saturday night and I would get all dolled up for hubby in lingerie, stockings, and heels. We liked to smoke pot and he would ask me about Jim when we were stoned. I would tell him sexy stories while stroking him with baby oil and making him crazy. We would have incredible sex after my story telling. Soon, I introduced pot into my dates with Jim and this really drove us to new heights. I would appear at his door, usually after work on a Friday night, he would have a chilled bottle of wine, candlelight, and music. I would pull out my lipstick case with a newly rolled joint inside and we would proceed to get high together. As the magical mist took over the mind, every touch, every kiss was enhanced by multiples of ten. We would fall into a dream world on his couch of french kissing followed by my taking his swelled cock in my mouth and swallowing his every drop. Moving to his bedroom, he would throw me down on his bed and either lick my gushing pussy to orgasm or fuck me senseless. Free of condoms, we were complete lovers as his enormous and thick penis owned me. I became enthralled with his love making prowess and skills. The vaginal orgasms started coming on a regular basis and in multiples. There was nothing I wouldn't do for him to keep him satisfied. He loved me to wear lingerie and high heels for him, too, so I bought special outfits just for him. It drove him crazy and he would attack me and we would fuck on and off for hours. My orgasms were beyond description. Moaning, pleading, screaming were all part of my obsessive behavior when I was with Jim.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:15 am

Keep this story coming! Very hot!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:48 am

yes please continue, this was good!
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Hot woman

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:15 pm

PLEASE tell us that Jim finally got her pregnant. Nothing so erotica a wife getting pregnant by a man not her husband.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Cobra1000
Virgin

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 am

Wow! Fantastic narrative. More please.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:03 pm

There were times when I was afraid I might be pregnant. I had two children with my husband without even trying and I was still in my mid to late thirties. Hubby got a vasectomy and I went off the pill. I never dreamed I would have a young lover who might impregnate me. He would fuck me so hard and cum inside of me deep and thrusting madly. When we stopped using condoms I went back on birth control pills and felt confident that this would do the trick. Then I missed my period a few times and had some anxious moments. Hubby and I had a few talks about the implications if I ever did become pregnant with Jim. Fortunately, they were false alarms and early symptoms of impending menopause. That first summer was bliss. When his brother was home in the apartment, we would meet in a dark lot outside town and he would climb into my compact car. We would kiss passionately and tell each other how much we missed each other during the last week. His fingers would unbutton my work blouse, then slide under my Victoria Secret push-up bra I had bought especially for him and start tweaking my nipples. He knew this would drive me to distraction and it did. I would start breathing heavy and unbuttoning his shirt. He would get me topless and I would offer my pencil eraser hardened nipples to his eager mouth. Pulling his head to my chest, he would lavish my breasts with kisses, sucking, and saliva. I would be panting by now and would reach for his manhood. The bulge in his jeans reached halfway down his leg and was hard. He was always hard for me. I managed to get his zipper open and reached in for my obsession. I pulled his cock upright and started stroking him while he continued kissing my breasts. His hand went up my leg under my black skirt and started rubbing my wet panties and pussy. Moving my panties aside, he inserted one, then two, then three fingers in my sopping pussy. I was gasping and telling him how much I wanted him. He persisted in finger fucking me and I soon felt all five fingers moving inside of me. I started moaning and begging him to fuck me. He pulled back and stared directly into my pleading eyes. I felt powerless and his thrusting only increased until I felt a warm wave coming over me, first in my legs, then my torso, then an eruption as I came all over his thrusting hand still inside of me. If anyone was within 100 yards of that lot, they heard me scream. I attacked his cock with my mouth and sucked and lubricated his cock. I begged him to get in the back seat. He jumped out and removed his pants and got in. I discarded my panties ,followed, got on his lap, and lowered myself on his raging dick. Facing him, we kissed, tongues entwined, as I started to accommodate him. Slowly at first, my juices coated his beautiful cock and my dance of lust started in earnest. I started talking dirty to him, telling him I wanted to be his slut, that I was miserable when I didn't see him for a week, that I needed him to fuck me more often. I never told my husband that I was so out of control with Jim, but I didn't care at this point. He was fucking me like no other and my hormones were on fire. He expertly guided me up and down on his thick cock and stretched me to my limit. I gyrated and erotically rose slowly and slammed down hard on his indefatigable phallus. He asked me if I was really his slut and I nodded, kissed him passionately and said I wanted him inside of me forever. He picked up his pace and slammed my body down on his cock. I was losing control and heard myself moaning and whimpering uncontrollably. All around me faded into a dream as I came on his cock and clamped down on his still hard erection. As I tried to catch my breath, he told me not to stop. I started another slow dance on this incredible man and soon felt myself slipping over the edge into another orgasm. Still hard and totally in control, he said "I told you not to stop". Our eyes locked in the back of that little VW and I gave that boy the most erotic fuck of his life until he flooded my pussy with his semen and I had my fourth orgasm. Somehow we got dressed, kissed goodbye, and I headed home to tell hubby about my latest adventure.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Labor Day weekend arrived that first summer of 1988 and my college girlfriend Kathy was making her annual visit. I also had a wedding to attend for one of the restaurant staff. Hubby had zero interest in attending so I invited Kathy to be my date. She was a real clotheshorse and she brought a sexy cocktail dress for me to borrow. The size 2 dress was hot. Black shimmering dress with gold trim and a plunging back. We went all out in getting dolled up and heads turned when we waltzed into the wedding hall. We drank and danced with all the guys I worked with and, of course, Jim was there with the other cooks. While I danced fast with all the other guys, Jim caught me first for a nice slow dance. We glided together really well, too well. We started laughing about how well we moved together and hoped that no one noticed. For a few minutes we just didn't care and gyrated slowly against each other. It was kind of a darkened dance floor and nobody seemed to notice anyway. I felt a stirring in my groin as his cock started to swell and press against my sheer dress. We looked at each other but didn't say a word.

The night flew by and Kathy and I decided to skip the after party and head home. Kathy was more than a bit drunk when we arrived home close to midnight. I helped her up to the guest room above our garage and closed the door behind me. I headed for the bathroom and stared into the mirror. Was I really crazy enough to contemplate what I was contemplating? I tiptoed into our bedroom and knelt by the bedside. I ran my fingers through hubby's hair and he smiled sleepelly. I was tipsy but ok.

"We're home, baby, and Kathy's asleep upstairs".

"Oh, good" he managed.

"I just had a crazy idea. Would you mind if I went over to Jim's for a little while? He was asking me at the wedding if I could stop by" I blurted out.

"Wow. I guess so. Everyone is asleep"?

I assured him the house was quiet and I wouldn't stay long. I promised. He smiled and closed his eyes again. I tiptoed back out to the bathroom. I spent about 10 minutes freshening up and working up the slutty look that Jim (and my husband) liked so much. I quietly slippped out the back door and started the car as quietly as possible. I couldn't believe I was doing this while my old friend, Kathy, was sound asleep in my own house. I parked and rose the back stairs that were now so familiar.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:34 pm

I slipped into his unlocked apartment and found Jim sitting on the couch having a glass of wine. He looked so handsome in his white shirt and suit pants. He seemed really happy to see me. I told him about Kathy basically passing out in our guest room so I thought I could stop by for a glass of wine. We sat and chatted and sipped wine as he darkened the room and lit a few candles to create a mood. Feeling wicked, I reached into my handbag and pulled out my infamous lipstick case. He knew what I was proposing as he reached for the lighter.

'Are you sure you don't have to be home"?

"It's still early enough. I've got time." I said seductively.

I took a long drag on the joint I had rolled that afternoon hoping for an opportunity just like this. He kept staring at my dress and how short and tight it was. He said he couldn't take his eyes off me. I blushed and thanked him. We passed the doobie back and forth knowing what it would lead to and not caring. I felt very sexy in that revealing dress with the plunging back and it showed. He was turning me on in his dress shirt and pants. I moved closer to him on the couch and smothered him with a passionate kiss. He responded in kind and we fell into a blissful, long, wet make out session. I was on fire remembering the slow dancing we did at the wedding and how he turned me on. I rose from the couch and started swaying to the music in my tight dress and high heels. His eyes betrayed how much he was enjoying my entertainment. I felt alive and daring and very, very horny. I slinked with my backside to him and started moving my hips like an exotic dancer. Slowly, I teased him with erotic movements that would embarrass a stripper. I didn't care. I felt completely uninhibited and even excited knowing everyone was home sleeping while I was dancing erotically for my illicit boyfriend. I turned to face him and moved between his legs. I unzipped my dress in the back and shimmied out of it with some difficulty. Standing there in my sexy bra, panties, thigh high stockings, and stiletto high heels, I never felt so sexy in my life. I tugged at his pants and helped remove them. I unbuttoned his shirt and stripped him down to his undies. He had an incredible bulge and I couldn't resist squeezing and rubbing it through his underpants. I dropped to my knees and his eyes glazed over as I slowly removed his undies and had him completely naked. I held his erection in my manicured hands and marveled at his incredible length and girth. He was truly gifted and I was here to enjoy it. Stretching his manhood, I licked and nibbled on his testes making him moan. I felt the power that only a woman can feel when she knows she has her lover in the palm of her hand. My slippery mouth moved over his mushroom sized head and engulfed it lovingly. Sensuously, I moved all around, up and down on his cock, wetting it with my saliva to prepare him to make love to me. He groaned and I knew he was getting close. His balls tensed, his cock stiffened and I slid my mouth over his crown again. His spurts shot into my mouth and I swallowed his sweet jism as he moaned and groaned. He slumped back in the couch blown away by a married mother of two almost 10 years his elder with a friend back at the house.
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:37 pm

I excused myself and went to the bathroom to freshen up again. Returning, I found him blissful on the couch. I took his hands and pulled him up from the couch. We embraced and started swaying like we did on the dance floor at the wedding. Only, this was a lot more erotic than anything we would do in public. He gripped my buttocks and pulled me into him. We kissed and held each other close. I was still in my high heels, stockings, bra and panties. My perfume was intoxicating. My lipstick was fiery red. His cock started to stir. It was already pressing against my clit. We stared into each other's eyes and recognized the lust responding in kind. I moved my lips within an inch of his and said in my most sultry voice:

"I want you to take me in your bedroom and fuck me. Hard. Like you did last week."

"Did you like that?"

"Oh, God. It was incredible. I think I need it hard from now on." I taunted. Truthfully, I had never experienced the cosmic high from a pounding by a guy with a huge cock like Jim's. The previous week's fucking had left me weak, sore, exhausted, ...and ecstatic.
He walked behind me into the bedroom admiring my legs and cute ass. We sat on the bed, kissed, and got comfortable. I stroked his cock with baby oil and he hardened again into an Adonis. I begged him to fuck me but he teased me by withholding. He kept asking me what I liked about the previous week's lovemaking. I hesitated, but finally I shared my soul with him and told I liked being used. That our rough sex the week before had opened a portal in my mind into another realm. It was a primal instinct that released incredible pleasure in my brain. I needed more.

He pulled me down on the bed and removed my panties and bra. Taking the baby oil bottle from the nightstand, he moistened my breasts and nipples with copious amounts of lubricant. He moved down my abdomen and poured a dollop over my pussy. I was gushing as it was and the oil only made me as slippery as silicone. My eyes implored him to take me...take me now...and make me feel the way he did last week. He stood by the side of the bed and pulled me around to face him. His cock approached my pussy lips and we merged like silk and butter. He glided inside of me and I was whole again. We moved effortlessly, similar to our coupling on the dance floor, only now as one. I gripped his neck as he lifted me off the bed and into his arms. There, impaled on his magnificent cock, I died and went to heaven. His mushroom head was pressing against my cervix while my clitoris was clamped down on his incredible shaft. He held me and fucked me like a rag doll. I started orgasming and continued a series of climaxes for half an hour. I had to stop him because I was shaking. We rested for awhile. Then, with my encouragement, he stiffened again, bringing a smile to my face. I suggested a lotus position, facing each other sitting on the bed and coupling. It was a position we had never tried. I wrapped my legs around him and we moved closer to each other until he was inside of me. Hugging as one, we kissed softly and sensuously, his cock buried deep inside of me. I started to move slowly back and forth massaging his shaft with my pussy walls. My heart started pounding as a spiritual cloud enveloped us and we started moving as one. Stoned as we were, I could feel every fiber of his cock massaging my sugar walls as we made love to each other. This wan't hard and it wasn't fast. Quite the opposite actually, as he moved in and out of me with the cunning of a snake. I lost control and started moaning loudly and didn't care who could hear me. My mind exploded as I came on his cock for about the 5th time. He persisted and became my lotus position guru, making me cum continually until he groaned and emptied his young seed deep inside of me.

We collapsed on the bed and I realized how late it was. I rose, got dressed, and kissed him goodnight, thanking him for a wonderful night. Driving home at 5 a.m. was a trip. The sun was nearly rising and the birds were already chirping. I pulled into our driveway, cut off the engine , and silently entered our family home. All was quiet and everyone was asleep. I slipped under the covers and fell asleep with my hand on my husband's hard cock.
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:30 am

What a sexy experience! Pure naughty pleasure is always so much fun.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:26 pm

As the year moved into fall, our secret affair reached the 6 month mark. Despite our frequent couplings, I started to feel the need to spend some quality time with Jim. Everything was late at night after working a tough shift in the restaurant and time and energy were always a factor. I saw an ad for lovers weekends in the Catskills and I started to formulate a plan. I would have to get hubby on board and think of a reason to disappear for a weekend by myself for everyone else. Soon, an opportunity would present itself. Our kids both were invited for sleepovers on a Saturday night and we made plans to go out for a romantic dinner. I dressed sexily for my husband and he complimented me endlessly. I wore a tight knit dress that always drove him crazy, high heels, stockings, dramatic eye makeup, and vivid red lipstick. We dined and shared wine and gazed into each other's eyes knowing what we would be doing as soon as we got home. I purred and cooed and teased him under the table endlessly. This only fueled his desire for me and, over dessert, I suggested a bath with candlelight and a joint when we got home.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:28 am

As soon as we got home, I drew a warm bath and rolled a fat joint as my seduction unfolded according to plan. Hubby came out of the bedroom in his bathrobe and put some raunchy blues music on the stereo to fuel our desires. Perfect, I thought. A wine bottle and 2 glasses appeared by the side of the tub as I freshened up. Stepping into the warm water, I tingled with anticipation. Hubby sat down opposite me and poured the wine. I toasted him and thanked him for letting me be such a sexy woman. I told him how I never dreamed I would be able to make my fantasies a reality while being a married mother of two. He said how much he loved letting me enjoy my new found freedom and loved my stories after being with Jim. I lit the joint, took a deep drag, and passed it to my love. He coughed a bit after inhaling and remarked how strong the pot seemed. I told him that one of the other cooks at the restaurant had told me he had some really potent stuff so I bought some from him. We had sampled some one night after work and I had trouble driving home it was so strong. I started massaging his legs between tokes and we were soon in a blissful, sensuous state of mind. Our eyes danced with lust as we felt our mutual desires rising. I knew this was my opportunity.

I told him how hot the sex was with Jim but wondered if he would mind if I went away for a night or even a weekend. His reaction was one of excitement and terror. His cock started to stiffen immediately and I could see it rise above the water level. But, he expressed doubts about the hows, the explanations of my whereabouts, etc., and his own feelings about losing his wife for up to two nights. I started my pitch by telling him that that my sister had invited our kids to her place in Vermont for the upcoming Columbus Day weekend, would pick them up Friday and return them Monday, giving me a two night window to be gone and return before them. I told him about the couples retreat in the Catskills I had learned about and checked that they still had openings. He was shocked and laughed at my surreptitious planning.

"Wow, you've really been planning for this, baby".

"Well, We've been sneaking back to his apartment late after work and I just thought it would be nice to go somewhere like normal people", I ventured. "I'm so sweaty and tired after working at the restaurant. It would be nice. I could really work on being sexy, wear nice outfits and lingerie for him, just like you enjoy so much".

I could tell he was really intrigued by the possibilities for wanton sex and fabulous stories when I returned. I knew I could talk him into it with a little more seductive talk and action. I leaned back in the tub and raised my perfectly pedicured foot with blazing red toe nails and started stroking his cock with it. Our eyes locked and I started talking in a soothing, sexy voice.

"I talked to Jim about this and he wants to do it, too. I made a tentative reservation with the resort. All I need is your blessing, baby. Please, you know how much I love you. Would you let me have this quality time with Jim for just one weekend? I promise I'll be as sexy as I know how and tell you all about it when I get home".

His eyes were glassy as I continued to manipulate his beet red cock with my soft, enticing foot and toes. The very strong pot had us both crazy with lust as I persisted in seducing my husband.

"But, won't it be weird for you both to be out of work at the same time"?, he managed.

"It's happened before when the cooks rotate shifts. No one would think anything", I countered.

Now I moved in for the kill. Raising my other foot, I started giving him a slippery foot job with both feet. My toes tickled the head as the bottoms of my feet traced a nice path up and down his shaft.

"I know you want me to, baby. I know how much you love it when I tell you how good he fucks me. How he makes me scream when I'm cumming. It will only be better when I'm well rested. When I can get all dolled up, wear a short, tight dress and heels, have a romantic dinner, drink good wine, go back to the room, put on the lingerie you recently gave me, model for him in high heels and stockings, light up a joint and some candles, give him a bj he'll never forget... and have him the way I want to... All night long."

His breathing grew rapidly. His eyes showed his resistance was gone. I teased the head of his raging dick with all 10 toes, making little swirling motions as if they were tiny fingers.

"I could even do this to Jim if you say 'Yes' ". With that thought in his mind he stiffened, arched his back, and shot a stream of jism into the air that landed all over my feet and the bath water.

"Ok. Great. I'll call Jim in the morning. Let's go in the bedroom now, baby. I want to tell you all the things Jim and I are going to do on our lovers weekend".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:51 am

The plan was set. Reservations were confirmed and I started planning and prepping. As luck would have it, Jim and I were not able to get together the weekend before our getaway, but I knew this would only ramp up our anticipation. Hubby was excited and we talked and giggled about the possibilities during our last date night the week before my getaway weekend with Jim. I shopped for just the right outfits and sexy lingerie for a lovers weekend, kept my nails perfect, got my hair done in a scandalous sexy red color (think married bombshell), and continued my workouts to keep my 36 year old body tight and shapely. Two days before our scheduled departure, I was home while the kids were in school, and, after completing my housekeeping chores, I showered and washed my hair. I started to think of Jim while I was soaping and lathering and got very horny. It had been almost two weeks since we had made love and I was missing that intoxicating narcotic otherwise known as his cock. I couldn't wait to be alone with him in our lovers cabin and thought about all the things we would be doing in our private love nest. My fingers traced the contours of my pussy lips slipping inside now and then to stoke my self pleasuring. I stopped myself, shaved my legs to soft smoothness, got out and toweled off. I went through my normal routine of hair, make up, and grooming. While applying my eye make up still wearing only a towel around my mid-section, I felt a stirring in my loins and knew I had to take care of this. I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror and was pleased with myself. I knew why men looked at me more than ever and so many flirted with me at the restaurant and elsewhere. I had a "come hither" look about me and when I was dressed stylishly,in full make up, with my siren call hair, it sent out a clear signal to the opposite sex. I couldn't help it, it was liberating and I enjoyed the attention. If my husband was encouraging my behavior, why would I stop from strutting my sexuality?

I moved to the bedroom, closed the door, and stretched out on our queen size bed. Removing the towel, I reached into the bedside drawer for the small bottle of baby oil we always kept there for our dates and special treat BJ's. Leaning back on the pillows, I admired my fair, youthful, athletic body. I was lucky to have such a nice feminine physique, and a libido to match. I poured a small amount of oil in my palms and started massaging my perky breasts until they both glistened with the shimmery liquid. My nipples protruded and I started to yearn for Jim. I closed my eyes feeling vivacious, emboldened, free. Getting more comfortable, I poured more over my mid-section and abdomen. I spread the oil over my front, up to my breasts again and then down toward my aching pussy. My fingers found their goal in the already wet lips between my spreading legs. I sighed, then gasped as my middle finger traced a line of oil over my clitoris. I continued rubbing oil on my pussy lips and slowly ventured inside. The sensations were ecstasy. I groaned involuntarily as I pushed inside with 3 fingers. I had a crazy thought.

I got up to retrieve my vibrator from my dresser drawer. Then, I dialed Jim's number on the chance he might be home. He picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Hey, what's up"? was his first query.

"Oh, nothing. I was just home thinking about you and our trip".

"Me, too. I'm so horny. I miss you".

"I miss you, too. I'm missing you terribly. Do you know what I'm doing right now"? I said in my most seductive voice.

"No. What are you doing"? his voice getting a little shaky.

After hesitating a moment, I said softly " I'm lying naked on my bed with the shades drawn and the door closed. I just finished showering and applying lotion all over my body and practicing the make up I want to wear for you this weekend. I look really sexy. I feel really sexy and I miss you know what".

He groaned. "What do you miss"?

"Your cock...inside of me. I'm rubbing baby oil all over myself just thinking about us fucking. I want you inside of me but all I have is this silly vibrator. Would you mind if I use it on myself while we talk"?

"No", he stammered. "Go ahead".

The vibrator hummed as I settled in and moved it lower to my nether region. "I'm running it over my pussy while I hold the phone with my other hand. It feels really good. Can you hear it"?

"I do. Are you enjoying it? Are you going to give yourself an orgasm"?

"Yes, yes, and yes. I want to do so much this weekend for you. Can I give you a massage in front of the fireplace? Can I wear really sexy lingerie and high heels for you Saturday night when we come back after dinner"?

"Oh God, yes. Please. You know you drive me crazy".

The vibrator was slipping effortlessly into the far reaches of my vagina now and my excitement was building. I started thrusting it faster trying to duplicate Jim's exquisite lovemaking. "I'm getting close already. Will you promise to fuck me, fuck me hard like you've been doing lately? I need that. I need you"!

"Yes, yes. I promise. I can't wait to be with you".

"Oh, Jim. Oh...oh...oh, baby! I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Ah...ah...AAHHHH"! My pussy gushed and pulsated uncontrollably. I rolled off the pillows and curled up into a ball. I slowly came down from my high, told Jim I would pick him up Friday afternoon after my sister left with the kids, got up and got dressed...with a nice smile on my glowing face.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Great story so far. I love how this is going. I would also like to hear more about he conversations with the husband. The teasing on Sat night, and any conversations about taking things farther.

Also, are you going to tell things from the husbands perspective at all?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:40 pm

What an amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS a lot for sharing it!!! :up: :up:

Please, goon soon ;)

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Looking back now (30 years later), there was so much excitement and sexual teasing encouraged by my husband's reaction to my escapades. This only encouraged me further to pursue my obsessive affair with Jim. In the early days of my extramarital affair, I would come home in the wee hours after being with Jim to find my husband in bed but awake and anxious to hear my latest story. I would undress, get in bed with him, and reach for the bottle of baby oil we kept at hand. We would kiss softly and I would pull down his undies and start to anoint his cock with copious amounts of the slippery fluid. We would first talk about my night at the restaurant as I stroked him lovingly. After catching up on the early evening's activities, I could tell he was getting anxious to hear more about my late night escapades. His cock would harden as I switched topics and told him about Jim inviting me to his apartment after work. I would slowly relate how I cashed out, had a quick drink with the other waitresses, and excused myself from further partying saying I had much to do the next day. Little did the other gals know where I was headed. It was usually 11:30 to midnight before I would arrive at his place. Hubby would ask questions during my storytelling and my answers only increased his excitement. I would tell him how we usually sat in his living room and unwound from the rigors of the restaurant business by drinking wine, smoking pot, and laughing about the characters working at our crazy restaurant. I was always dressed in my uniform of a white blouse (that I wore fitted rather tightly), a black skirt (that I started a trend by wearing tight and well above the knees showing my derriere nicely), and black tights. This complemented my nice body, make-up, hair, and sexy attitude. I would slip off my shoes and get closer to Jim and soon I would be rubbing his leg or stroking his curly hair.

I would relate to my husband how we would start kissing on the couch and how I usually started reaching for his massive cock. Rubbing him to full erection, I would sometimes reach inside and pull it out for inspection. If I couldn't control my urges, I would slip down and take him in my mouth. I loved having him in my mouth. It felt so good. His breath would quicken and he would stroke my hair as I pleasured him orally. My lust for him only increased as time went on and our lovemaking grew more passionate with each secret meeting. Sometimes I would suck his cock to orgasm swallowing his cum or I would ask him to take me in his bedroom and fuck me. Either way, we always moved from the couch to his bed. He would light a few candles and put on some nice music to fuck by. More wine would be poured and we were on our way to loveland.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:30 pm

I would try to be sensitive to my husbands feelings about Jim's prowess as a lover but he only egged me on to be as descriptive as possible. He wanted to know everything about our liaisons. My hand would caress his full erection and I would shyly tell him how Jim would manhandle me once we got in his bedroom. He was a very aggressive, passionate lover and I loved it. He loved to take off my clothes while making out standing by his bed, throw me down on the bed, and start lapping at my cunt. I would be mesmerized by his talented tongue and gush streams of pussy juices all over his sheets. I would keep reaching for his bouncing cock and begging him to fuck me. He would hold me down until I succumbed to his passion and came in his mouth, my vaginal walls pulsating wildly. He would pull me to the edge of the bed and, still standing, plunge his cock inside my desperate pussy. We would converge like only lovers know how and the fun would begin. He would sometimes tease me with long, slow strokes until I begged him to fuck me hard. His massive 11" thick cock made me delirious. Nothing ever felt like this before in my life. He could fuck me hard for extended periods of time and I would let him throw me around his bed at will. We stopped using condoms after a few months and his bare cock felt so good inside me. Our skin on skin union was indescribable.

Changing positions was always assured and I would inevitably end up on top. There I could control his frantic fucking and slow him down a bit, teaching him to make love to me. I would control the tempo as we kissed, gaze into each other's eyes, and get lost in the moment. My pussy would take temporary control of him and I would have him anyway I wanted. I could ride him for an hour reaching orgasm after orgasm while he maintained his erection and controlled his own orgasm. He was truly the greatest lover I've ever had. Inevitably, my erotic gyrations and sexy talk would push him over the edge and he would flood my welcoming pussy with his sperm. I would tell my husband about our wild couplings and he would swoon in awe of my naughty behavior. In the dim light of our bedroom at 3 am the surreal atmosphere took over our senses and I would tell hubby how good Jim would fuck me, how long he could last, and how he would cum 2-3 times during our couplings, and how he could give me multiple orgasms, leaving me weak with lust and satisfaction. Hubby would try to last as long as possible during my stories and would have to move my hand away from his cock to keep from cumming. When I was finished talking, I would take him in my mouth and show him how I pleasured Jim in the beginning of our date on his couch. He would explode all over his stomach as I usually didn't swallow his cum anymore. That special treat was reserved for my lover.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:55 pm

I'm really enjoying your story! Women that surrender to their needs are very hot for me.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:36 pm

(Hubby here.)

My earliest memories of Liz were as an incredible open lover with me when we started seeing each other in college. Her seductive lovemaking seduced me from the get go and we fell in love. My fear of her flirtations with other men turned to fantasy when we were in our early 30's and married for about 7 years. This rather sudden departure from my usual jealousy and censoring of my wife came as a surprise to me and a shock to my restless wife. I started fantasizing about this sexy wife and mother seducing a man and turning him into her lover. Our sex life was incredible in our younger years but as I slowed down, she speeded up. I remember her asking me if I could fuck her hard and I said I wanted to make it last, so we made sweet, sensuous love. She would ask me if I wanted to make love again and I would be spent. In hind sight, I know now that she was gearing up for the best sex of her life. My fears slowly subsided and when we bought our first house at the age of 34, things started to change. Being away from our families gave us a sense of freedom and Liz's hormones were starting to scream. She was (and still is) a very beautiful woman. Slender, blond, with a winning smile, almond shaped eyes, and beautiful face, her flirtatious ways were unsettling to most any man. While I pursued my career, Liz wanted to work part-time so she could be there for our young daughter and son. I remember a feeling of pride and some trepidation as she strode out of the house in her tight jeans and high heels for her interview for a restaurant job as a waitress. She was already oozing sexuality out of every pore. She was hired and was soon working and socializing with a younger, single crowd.

Meanwhile, our date nights consisted of sharing a bottle of wine, smoking pot, lingerie, high heels, stockings, and, increasingly, pillow talk about her sexiness and increasing sex drive. After expressing my new found fantasy of her being with someone else, she would indulge me with stories of possible fantasies of her own. Eventually, her sexy talk turned to a certain cook she worked with at the restaurant. The fact that he was 26 and single and she was 35 and married drove me crazy and fed my fantasy madly. She would go out after work with the younger group and once ended up smoking pot and making out with another young guy she worked with. We were off to the races.

Slowly, her attraction to Jim took precedent over everything. At the time, Jim was seeing one of the other young waitresses who was also one of Liz's best friends at the restaurant. How the plot thickens! Jim's girlfriend had a party back at her place after the bar closed, so Liz was there with a bunch of drunks and started flirting with Jim while no one was aware. She started rubbing his back under his shirt while talking and no one seemed to notice. He had been flirting with he for some timer and trying to entice her but her reluctance held her back. This was her signal that she wanted to proceed. She gave him a ride home that night in the wee hours but they both knew what the future held.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:27 pm

Her method of seduction was simple. She was simply gorgeous when she showed up to work. Jim was all over her, his eagerness showing when he would bring her a hot cup of coffee before she started her shift. They would interact during the nigh , trading quips and sarcastic comments, only bringing them closer together. Finally, they shared a drink at the bar after work one Sunday night and he invited her to his apartment the next day. They drank tea and kissed and they both knew what was inevitable. They were incredibly attracted to each other. I could feel her growing interest in this young man and I was intrigued, thrilled, and terrified. We would talk during our stoned date nights and I could tell how strongly attracted my wife was to this single guy. It was a bit unnerving. Her sensuous ways were unmatched and I knew he would succumb to her seduction. Finally, on Good Friday, 1988, she visited his apartment after work and they fucked on his couch for the first time. The condom he wore broke and there was a lot of angst when he came inside of her. Nothing is ever easy. She was filled with guilt and wouldn't even go to work the next day. We talked and I assured her that this was something we both wanted. Her feelings of guilt waned and they talked freely when working together on Friday and Sunday nights. About 3 weeks later, Liz asked me if I would mind if she stopped by Jim's after work on a Friday night. I knew what this meant and I gave her a knowing look and said Ok. I never saw her going to work on a weekday because I was still at work when she would leave home about 4 pm. Of course, on the weekends I would get an eye load of how she prepared before work and how sexy and beautiful she truly was. Obviously, she wanted to see Jim a second time, and a third, and... I noticed how she would primp and prepare before a night she was likely to see him. It was stunning to see her walk out the door, knowing she would be working in a restaurant for 5 or 6 hours but then seeing her lover. He lived in a modest apartment on the second floor in an older building with his brother. Luckily, his brother was usually out at night and Liz could visit with Jim unimpeded. He would invite her over when they talked at work and she would accept his invitation. Eventually, she told me they could just look at each other and know that they would be together later that night. She would cash out with the other waitresses while having a drink, excuse herself, freshen up in her Audi and head home towards Jim's knowing he was waiting for her. She would start getting moist just thinking about him. She couldn't help herself. She would park her car behind his building around midnight and climb the back staircase to his apartment. He would greet her with a kiss and a welcome glass of wine. They began a routine of sitting on his living room couch and relaxing before any sexual activity. Soon, Liz would bring a joint to spice things up even further. At his place, she was free to indulge her naughty side and she would smoke pot and drink wine and then attack this young man. They would start out by kissing and making out, then, emboldened by the ganja, Liz would stroke his cock and complement his prodigious size and girth. She would ask him to take her in his bedroom and fuck her. He would indulge her and fuck her brains out. She was finally in the place she wanted to be.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:05 pm

When she came home about 3 in the morning, I would be sleeping fitfully and hear her car pulling in the driveway. My heart would start pounding as I heard her steps coming down the hallway. Amazingly, she would freshen up a bit in the bathroom before coming to bed and I would be greeted by a sexually satisfied woman and grateful wife when she strolled into the bedroom. Her face would be glowing when she stripped and laid next to me and started stroking my cock. The stories equaled my wildest fantasies as she told me how they would attack each other, how he would throw her around his bed, how he could fuck her long and hard (just like she always wanted), and how many times he came inside of her. He made her cum while fucking her like I could only dream of. Liz would drench my cock with baby oil while she told me about her sexual romps with Jim and stroke me to orgasm after orgasm.

Our dates grew more erotic as time went on. A few months after Jim and Liz started their affair, Jim's girlfriend broke it off with him. Did she sense his disinterest? Who knows? But Liz was thrilled knowing she had him all to herself. The condoms just weren't working for either of them, so Liz went back on the pill and they started becoming true lovers. This only fueled our lovemaking as she shared more and more details with me on our date nights. We would sequester ourselves in a spare bedroom after the kids went to bed and Liz got all dolled up for me. As we shared a joint, I knew there would be another incredible story coming forth from my loving wife and I would be filled with anticipation and excitement. There were times when I would start getting the chills and would shake uncontrollably. We would cuddle under the covers until I could calm down then she would start telling me about her latest date with Jim. How she taught him to become a better lover, not just a fucker. How she taught him the finer points of cunnilingus. My trepidation was overruled by my intense excitement by her boldness. This was the ultimate fantasy becoming reality. We would fuck wildly after I gave her an orgasm with my tongue. She would buck wildly and her clitoris would swell with blood. Her pussy was so hot and I knew I could never hold my own compared to this young 20 something hung guy. I would cum inside of 10 minutes despite my best efforts. As time went on it was obvious he could make love far longer and repeat it again and again. Obviously, this is what Liz wanted and maybe needed. Her visits with Jim became more frequent and they would fuck in her car, his trailer, anywhere, if his apartment wasn't available. She needed him inside of her and he was only happy to oblige.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:10 pm

Her increasingly erotic adventures with Jim only fueled my excitement and desire for more. Like a narcotic, she indulged me and drew me into her web. One date night after we were very stoned, I asked if she ever played with herself for Jim. She slowly nodded yes and my heart started pounding. I asked her to demonstrate for me in the bedroom. She walked ahead of me in her high heels, stockings, and bustier into the boudoir. The surreal scene unfolded in front of me as I sat cross-legged on the bed and Liz proceeded to unsnap her bustier and expose her delicious wet pussy. She poured a generous amount of baby oil in her hands and started massaging her pussy lips with the slippery liquid. I stared in awe at her blossoming womanhood and then her incredible, hypnotic eyes. Her long manicured nails slid easily over her engorged clitoris and her eyes started to glaze over. Her stare held me in a state of suspension and our minds communicated effortlessly. I knew she was telling me there was no turning back. That this was what she had been looking for all her life. That he could satisfy her like no other. I knew then that I could never hope to fuck her anything like he could. Her pussy glistened with her juices as she stroked herself and silently told me how good he was. I knew their passion exceeded anything we had left after 10 years of marriage. I bent down and started licking her gushing pussy letting her know I understood and giving her my permission to take it to the limit. She came all over my mouth.

She honed his raw talent and molded him into her ideal lover. Only a slender guy about my size and weight, his phallus was incredible. Long (11") and thick, he could last and last, then fuck multiple times. Liz was delirious with lust for him. Her orgasms started coming more often and powerful. He would make love to her, taking her to multiple orgasms over the period of an hour or more, then she would take him in her mouth, getting him hard again, and the cycle would start all over again. She started showering at his place after work before they made love, sometimes together, sometimes stoned and so horny for each other. She would wear his bathrobe between sessions and he would play music that they both liked, light candles, buy her wine, and light her joints. He loved it when Liz would get stoned, she would get so turned on and passionate. He loved it when she would suck his cock stoned because she lavished his manhood with saliva and wet lips and tongue so erotically he would usually cum in her mouth. He would return the favor making her delirious with lust. She said she couldn't get enough of his oral skills. They would fuck for 2-3 hours with him cumming inside of her bareback 2-3 times.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:04 pm

I think the most exciting experiences for me were when I knew she was getting dolled up for him as she would for me on a Saturday date night. Our travels through the world of female eroticism started early in our relationship and Liz took to it splendidly. I would buy her a teddy and ask her to wear it in the bedroom, then she would buy a sexy pair of high heels spurring me to buy more exotic lingerie. When I came home from a business trip once and was greeted by a woman with a perm at the airport, I thought I was looking at Miss America. My reaction only encouraged Liz to vamp it up more as time went on. By the time she initiated her affair with Jim, she would regularly be in the bathroom applying make-up, putting on stockings, lingerie, and high heels, driving me crazy on our date nights. She slowly introduced the glamorous look to Jim as their relationship matured. He fell head over heels for it. He would see how she dressed up at a wedding for someone from the restaurant and ask her to do the same for him. Later, he was able to buy his own house and they had complete privacy assured. She would show up after work, disappear into his bathroom, and emerge transformed looking stunning in her sluttiest outfit and heels. Her eye make-up and red lipstick would have him shaking from anticipation. They fell into a similar pattern as ours, where they would share a bottle of wine on the couch surrounded by music and candles, Liz's perfume permeating the air. The sexual tension would build as she pulled a nice doobie out of her pocketbook and ask him to light it. He would light the match and watch as her manicured fingers held the joint out for lighting. Her long draw on the joint as the end burnt brightly only increased their mutual excitement. She would pass the joint to him and he would take a good, long draw as well. His erection would become visible immediately as his anticipation grew wildly. Liz's sensuous body language and erotic talk as the pot took effect drove him crazy. Noticing his excitement, she would start stroking his cock as soon as she extinguished the joint. She would tease him and ask if he liked her all dolled up. His excitement spoke for itself. She would start kissing him and pulling his cock out from his jeans. Sometimes, she would get down on her knees and worship his cock. Wrapping her red lips around his head, she would moisten and leave lipstick rings around his upper shaft making him delirious. Her oral skills were and are legendary and she would take him in her mouth until he couldn't hold back anymore and he would explode in her wet, soft mouth, draining his balls. She would then take him by the hand and lead him into his bedroom and ask him to fuck her the way she deserved to be fucked after such a nice BJ. He would disrobe her and attack her pussy with his own oral ministrations. Liz would gush with one orgasm after another, only setting the stage for the most incredible fucking of her life.