"Sex Show"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

"Sex Show"

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:07 am

KK and I had a discussion this morning during sex play about a past encounter - she asked me whether or not I remembered how she was hot for “sex shows” - her term for showing off to other men. She said she’s thinking about organizing one soon. I said, “Let me recall for you the story of one of my favorite “KK sex shows…” She laid back to listen while I fingered her and recounted the event from my memory.

A couple of years into this hot wife experience, my wife had a period where she felt like things were spiraling out of control, with too much sex with other partners, and that she was just becoming too fixated on “being a slut.” It was at the time not an easy thing to understand, because it seemed to me like she was enjoying her freedom to fuck other men, intensely so, and we were both happy, at least as far as I perceived it.

The conflict for her was that craving for strange cock. We planned for a Saturday “soft” play date where my wife was going to just show for me and one or two other guys, let us watch her masturbate, play with her toys, dress sexy, while she watched us stroke an cum.

We recruited and screened a few candidates, and she found two guys that she thought were “cute,” and had “big hot cocks,” and we invited them to our house for a Saturday afternoon show and cum session - there wasn’t supposed to be any touching, or contact, just mutual masturbation and exhibition.

KK was for some reason extra nervous, and tense that day. She asked me if I had any pot, because she thought a couple of puffs and a tequila shot would calm her nerves before our guests showed up.

Against my better judgement, I obliged her, and we shared a couple of bowls of good pot, and she had her tequila shot. About a half hour later, our two guests arrived, and we all four shared another couple of shots and chatted before getting down to business.

This encounter took place before we had converted our second master suite into a playroom, so it was then just a “vanilla” bedroom, that we had started to use for some encounters at home, instead of our own master bedroom.

Me and the two guys went to the spare master suite, and waited for KK - she was wearing a little black dress, but had gotten in the mood to do lingerie instead, and was going to change. She had already spread out most of her favorite toys on the guest bed, a big double-dildo, one of her rabbit vibes, the pocket-rocket clit buzzer, her big black cock dildo, her little pink silicone butt-plug, and a clit pump, along with a big tub of coconut oil.

While we were waiting on her, I was showing off her toys to the guys, and said, “She’s had just the right amount of tequila - she’ll probably do anything one of us asks or imagines…”

KK made her entrance, wearing a push-up, cup-less, purple and black lace bra, stay-up, thigh-high black stockings, and black “fuck me” platform pumps. She had touched up her make-up, lots of bright red lipstick, and had her long hair tied back in a pony-tail. My wife was stunning, hot in that sexy outfit.

She hopped on the bed, and said, “Want to watch me be naughty?”

We all hooted in agreement, and KK got started. She oiled her pussy and ass first, letting us stroke and watch her smear the coconut oil into her pussy and tight asshole.

My wife said, “I’m going to fuck myself and cum - stroke those cocks for me!” She oiled up the double-dildo, and started working one end of it into her ass, while the three of us stroked and urged her on. With about a third of the dildo inside her backdoor, my wife started the other end into her pussy, until it was bent back on itself in a “U-shape,” and she started wildly fucking herself with it, strumming her clit with the fingers of one hand, and ramming herself in the pussy and ass with the double-headed toy.

KK managed to get a string of orgasms started after about five minutes of fucking herself, and one of the two guys squirted a load of jizz - a long, stringy shot that managed to spurt across her tits. She rubbed that cum load all over them, massaging it into her bare, erect nipples.

My wife said, “I’m going to do it again - I’m going to have an awesome cum while you boys watch and stroke…”

She got the clit pump oiled up, lubing up the little glass flare, and rubbed some more oil into her labia and clit, then started pumping it for us. At a point, my wife said, “I need a little help - won’t two of you nice gentleman hold my legs while I do this?”

I led, got beside her, and took one of her nylon-covered calves into my hands, holding her leg up, and spreading her. The guy that had already cum took position on the other side of my wife, and emulated my motions, holding her leg in the air. My wife was spread, pumping her clit with the little toy, using it to stimulate herself by repeatedly pumping it until the little tube was stuffed with her swollen clit, then letting the air back in, doing that over and over, until she was ready for her cum. With her clit pumped up, swollen and sensitive, it took her just a minute or two with the pocket-rocket, and she was writhing and squirting, struggling with her legs held back and up by the two of us, cumming like crazy.

I simply couldn’t help myself - after she started to go a little limp, I crawled up next to her face, and fed her my hard cock. She started sucking it for the audience, giving me a dirty, nasty, sexy blowjob while the two guys looked on and stroked themselves. KK stopped every few seconds to look at them, and encourage them to jack for her.

She figured out that I wasn’t going to last much longer, and sensed my pending orgasm, pulled back, and let me blow all over her face, then made me kiss her, and clean it all up.

After I got her cleaned up, she said, “This just isn’t going to do it - I need some cock inside me!”

My wife pushed me aside, spread her legs wide apart, and pointed to the guy who’d not yet cum and said, “You. You put that cock in me and fuck me good.”

The guy didn’t hesitate - this was only probably the fourth time since we’d started this that KK let a guy fuck her bareback, no condom. The guy mounted my wife, and started pumping away with me and the other guy laying on both sides of her, watching, tweeking her nipples, kissing her, and stroking.

When my wife started cumming on his cock, I told the guy laying beside her to grab her ankle, as I did so, to get her legs wide apart. Her hips were rocking, while she took the one guy’s cock bare-naked in her pussy, and orgasmed on him.

She was screaming out, “Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Put that cum inside me!” I started talking to her, saying, “He’s going to cum inside you baby… is that what you want? You want his cum in you, you want him to cum in your pussy?”

The cries were getting louder, “Cum in me. Give me that cum! Yes, oh yes! Cum in my pussy!”

The guy finally unloaded in my wife, balls deep, while me and the other guy held her legs. It took a minute or so before he stopped pumping her pussy, and just sort of collapsed between her legs.

KK wasn’t done - she moaned, and said, “I need another cock. Put another cock in me, somebody! I need to be fucked!”

KK flipped over onto her hands and knees, and offered herself up like a little bitch in heat. Guy number two got behind her, and rammed his cock into her sopping pussy, and they started to fuck. I played with her swaying tits, and occasionally her clit, and let her lick the oozing juices off my fingers from time to time while the guy fucked her from behind.

He didn’t last long, and after a couple of dozen more strokes in my wife’s hot pussy, he let a cum load go deep into her. KK got out from underneath him, and said, “Your turn!” She pushed me onto the bed, on my back, and turned around, facing my feet and squatted over my erection. Her pussy was gaping open, and dripping cum from the two guys, and she squatted down on me, and started bouncing up and down on my hard cock.

I held back as long as I could, but the hot, slick sensation and her athletic, vigorous fucking was just too much, and I shot my load into her. Before I even caught my breath, she had spun around and started grinding her jizz filled snatch on my face. There was cum everywhere, and she made me lick her to orgasm.

The tequila and pot had her lit like a bonfire, and the three of us took turns fucking, licking, fingering, and doing every nasty thing we could to my hot little wife. She was open to every suggestion, from having her ass fucked, to having us all three jack and spurt on her face and tits in a hot bukake session. It was wild, seeing the two guys use their imagination, and examine her, use, and fuck her like a fuck-doll.

It went on until around midnight, at which point all of us were pretty burnt out. The guys cleaned up and left, leaving me and KK alone in the cum-soaked guest bed.

We managed one more round, a tender 69-session and a romantic, missionary fuck before we finally passed out from exhaustion and went to sleep. I woke up about 5:30am, hard as a rock - the whole bedroom smelled, reeked of sex, juices, jizz, that unmistakable musky scent of sex and sweat. KK was sound asleep, and I pulled back the sheet, spread her legs, and explored her thoroughly used pussy, finally opening her with the fingers of one hand, while jacking myself until I spurted cum into her open twat. I laid back down, and within thirty minutes, I was hard and horny again, and I slowly fucked her while she was sort of half awake.

Later that Sunday, after she had more or less recovered from the experience, she asked, “Oh my God! What the fuck did we do last night? It all sort of seems like a blur… did you let those men fuck me?” My response was, “No, you wanted them to fuck you. I just helped.” She asked, “What did we do? What did I do?” I told her, “Baby, you did it all - pretty much everything, sucking, stroking, fucking, getting spit-roasted, taking cum everywhere. It was so fucking hot!”

She asked, “You thought it was hot? Really, you’re not just telling me that? I was probably such a slut… you probably think I’m a worthless, dirty slut…” I reassured my wife that was absolutely not the case, and that it was magic to see her enjoy herself with zero inhibitions, and just let go, and give in to the pleasure.

jrobb
Experienced

Re: "Sex Show"

Unread post by jrobb » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Sounds like a heck of a party!

Do tell us more.

JR