Judith

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Frankcuck
Virgin

Judith

Unread post by Frankcuck » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:09 am

This is a part fiction, part non fiction story of a married woman I know. Feel free to chime in with some comments.

I'd known Judith for around 15 years. I was friends with her husband before they met and eventually wed.
She stood at 5ft 5" and was brunette with brown eyes. She had a had a great figure which comprised 34C tits and an arse that would make any man's eyes water especially when she was wearing tight jeans which she usually did when she was casually dressed.
Her and Rob, her husband, went on to have two children and settled into a seemingly happy life together. I drifted apart from Rob when I moved away for work for a few years, 10 to be precise.
Last edited by Frankcuck on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Judith

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Nice intro - let's have the rest!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:48 pm

So forward a decade later, I got a new job closer to where I used to live. Coincidentally Judith was working there too, only three days a week so she could juggle her family life along with her other commitments.
She was still married to Rob and even though she had put on a little weight since I'd last seen her she still had a great figure which most of my colleagues, and of course myself could appreciate.
Over the course of the next few months we would find time throughout the work day to have a yarn with each other. It was usually just her telling me about how her kids were doing and other harmless topics as such.
I never really reconnected with Rob again as 10 years had passed and when we occasionally would bump into each other it was friendly enough but I suppose life had moved on and we had different things going on. Just how life pans out sometimes I mused to myself.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:18 pm

During one of our daily chats Judith mentioned that her birthday was approaching soon and Rob had arranged for his sister to take the kids for the weekend and that he would be taking her away to a fancy country hotel at the far side of the country as a special treat.
I joked to her that she better dust off her suspenders and perhaps this was more of a treat for Rob than her.
The look on her face was telling. I could tell I'd struck a nerve. Just for a second I could see that something went off in her mind. She dismissed it with a smile and said that he was always good to himself.
I thought to myself that maybe all wasn't well with the pair of them. I definitely could sense resentment from the brief look after my comment to her.
I didn't think much more of it to be honest because as most people know that every relationship will have its ups and downs.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:03 am

Back at work, one of our coworkers announced he was retiring. Victor was well thought of and would definitely be missed. He invited us all to a golf course bar restaurant where he was a lifelong member for a knees up to remember. His words not mine.
Judith asked if I would be going. I replied that I wouldn't miss it. She said Rob and her would be going too and she was looking forward to it.
The leaving party was a roaring success. Around forty out of fifty five employees along with Victor's numerous friends and family made it a great night.
There was plenty of drink consumed along with some dancing and even a scuffle between two old guys arguing over something.
I spent the early part of the evening along with Rob and Judith. It was like old times and we drank away whilst reminiscing over our misspent youth. As the night went on and I was somewhat worse for wear because of the booze I got up and started to dance. A couple of HR girls joined me and we had a good laugh.
A slow song came on and Judith came onto the dancefloor alone. She said Rob had gone to the toilet and that she liked this particular number. I accepted her offer to stand in in Rob's absence. She maintained an appropriate distance as the music belted out and even made small chat throughout. I asked if she was looking forward to her weekend away. She said yeah that it would be nice to get away from the drudgery of day to day life for a while.

I pulled her a little closer and without thinking I said "If it were me taking you you wouldn't be out of the bedroom all weekend".
Fuck, I instantly regretted it. She pulled back a little. And gave me a surprised look. Not the look of horror I'd been expecting but she was stunned. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that" I feebly offered my apology.
She just laughed and said not to worry about it.
Phew, bullet dodged.

She and Rob left not long after. They had to get back to let their childminder get home. As she was leaving I saw her glance at me and smile. Victor came over and put his hand on my shoulder and said " Really gonna miss staring at that ass" as she headed out the door of the venue.
I nodded in agreement. The trousers she'd choosen to wear that night really accentuated her behind. I wanted to plant both hands on it when we were dancing, although I'm glad I resisted. I already felt like an absolute tool for what I'd said.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:41 pm

When I woke the next morning I started to panic. What if she said to Rob? What if she tells someone in work?
Coupled with my raging hangover this was stress I could do without. I contemplated sending a text or maybe even calling Rob later on that day.
I checked my phone to see if anyone had tried to get through but there was nothing. I dragged myself out of bed and made some coffee. Judith had been quite drunk herself so maybe she had forgot, at least I hoped she had.
I received a text message from Rob shortly after 1pm. It read: Hey mate. How's the head?
I felt a little relieved. Maybe she wasn't going to say anything after all. I typed back: Feeling rough, how's the Mrs?
"Still in bed lol" came the reply. I'm off the hook for now. Hopefully she'll not remember I thought. This could be awkward if he gets wind of it. At least I wouldn't see her for a fortnight as she had booked off work for the next two weeks. Sandwiched in between that was her weekend away. Maybe she'll be preoccupied with her upcoming birthday and all that to give it much thought.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:17 am

Story reads well so far. Good wondering what’s truth vs fiction.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:49 am

Jeff111 wrote:Story reads well so far. Good wondering what’s truth vs fiction.
Thanks. Appreciate the feedback.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:24 am

The following week passed and nobody in work made any remarks about my errant comment to Judith. I still gringed at the thought of it and was glad not to be the talk of the office. She obviously hadn't told anyone from there and I just prayed she wasn't going to say anything to Rob either. I was practising apologies in my head for when I next saw her.
I didn't do much come the weekend as the previous one was an over exertion by my standards. When I woke up on Sunday morning my mind wandered as to how Judith and Rob's trip had went. I wonder if she had indeed dusted off the suspenders as I'd jokingly suggested. I began to picture her rolling the black nylon over her foot, up her calf then finally over her knee til she reached mid way up her thigh. Fastening the clips on the dangling suspenders to the lace tops of the sheer stockings she was now ready.Ready for Rob to devour.
I could feel myself getting turned on by all this. I really would have kept her in the bedroom all weekend if it was me instead of Rob. Alas it was not. The thoughts subsided and I got up. Time for coffee and some reality.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Another work week slipped by and I stopped worrying about what I'd said. Still felt uncomfortable about seeing her again but I couldn't avoid her for forever.
As it turned out I would bump into her on Saturday morning.
I was out in the town where I lived and was about to go by a hardware store. Judith came out the door holding a heavy looking vase and some other bags in her other hand. She saw me and asked if I could carry one of her items. I took the big vase off of her and she smiled.
I didn't look her in the eye. I couldn't.
'How's work been?" she asked.
"Quiet, you've not missed anything" came my reply.
I offered to walk to her car with the vase and she seemed pleased I had asked. She had her hair done since she had been away. Still brunette but with a hint of red throughout.
She was wearing a cotton hoody, zipped up to her neck and black lyrca leggings. The leggings clung to her displaying her toned thighs and tight arse for all to see.
I couldn't resist admiring her splendid shape as and when I could when she wasn't looking.
When we got to her car she opened the boot and I placed the vase safely into the back. She thanked me and was about to get in I called her back.
"I'm sorry for what I said to you at Victor's party" I said with a slightly reddening face. "I told you not to worry about it" she said with a laugh.
"Thank you" I smiled.
"I'm going to Edwards later tonight with my sister, call in if you're not doing anything" Judith said. Edwards was a wine bar close to where I lived. "I might" I replied.
"Rob's babysitting so I'm going enjoy a free evening" Judith said with a grin.
"OK, maybe see you there" I said before she jumped into her car and drove away.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Going nicely!

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:56 am

I finished off getting what I needed in the towns shops and stopped off for some lunch in a small cafe. I pondered whether or not to go to Edwards that evening.
I had nothing else to do and thought I could stop off for one or two drinks. I wasn't fussed about that place as it was overly expensive and the crowd there were a bit pretentious. I'd decide later once the evening came round. I texted some friends to see if any of them would be around later who I could meet up with.
Not much seemed to be happening as the replies started to filter through, going to cinema with wife, working til 9 but might get down for last orders were some of the answers I received.
When I got home I did some housework and watched a bit of TV. Still feeling at a bit of a loose end I just said to myself that I would go to Edwards after all. Better than stuck inside alone. I made some dinner and got my clothes out for wearing that evening. I sat down and watched the evening football match after I'd showered and then set off on foot to Edwards around 9pm. It was only a ten minute walk anyway.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:08 am

Keep going

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:03 am

I sauntered into Edwards around quarter past nine. There wasn't a lot of people in and Judith along with her sister beckoned me over as I walked in.
I ordered a grossly overpriced priced beer and made my way over to the pair who were sitting a table on their own.
I dragged a stool from a vacant table beside the ladies and sat down facing Judith. Roberta, her sister was to the left of me.
"Bit dead isn't it" I said to them.
"Yeah" Judith replied "Everyone gets paid next week"
That made sense. Usually the weekend before pay day can leave some places like ghost towns.
Judith and her sister looked well. Both were made up and had their hair styled nicely. Roberta was three years younger than her sister and married too. They looked very similar but Judith edged it in the looks department.
She was wearing blue skinny jeans with black heels and a red fitted t-shirt. Her breasts looked great in it I thought to myself. As for Roberta, she had donned an orange type top with a black skirt that draped below her knee.
I couldn't help but marvel at the pair of them as they excused themselves to go to the loo. I gazed at Judith's arse as she walked off and began to have dirty thoughts again. I caught myself on and chuckled inwardly. Don't make a fool of yourself again I told myself.

njkittenkeeper
Virgin

Unread post by njkittenkeeper » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:57 am

Following - so far so good!

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:28 am

I got another beer in and a bottle of wine for the girls and we had a few laughs. Shortly after 10 Roberta announced that she was going to call it a night. Can't say I blamed her as Edwards didn't look like getting any livelier.
She phoned her husband who arrived twenty minutes later. She asked Judith if she wanted Ed, her husband, to drop her off. I was expecting her to accept Roberta's offer but she said she would stay until she had finished her glass of wine then get a taxi. I assured Roberta that I'd be sure to see she gets home safely and then she departed.
I finished my beer and grabbed my coat. There was a taxi depot around the corner from Edwards which I had to pass on the way home. Plan was to wait with Judith there until a cab would take her home.
"Nothing available til half two mate" Big Norman, the taxi firm boss shook his head apologetically.
Shit. I looked at Judith and she virtually mirrored my own face. "I'll call Rob and see if he can come and get me". She stepped outside of the small room and dialled her husband. A minute or two later she came back inside.
"Kids are asleep and he's had a couple of drinks". I felt like I needed to do something. I had to help this damsel in distress. I contemplated driving her home myself for a brief moment but hastily caught my senses. I even thought about walking her back but and even suggested to Judith my idea. "I'm not walking 3 miles in heels" she said incredulously. I didn't want to leave her there alone so I told her to book the taxi for 2:30 and she could wait for it at my place. She was reluctant as she didn't want to put me out but I didn't mind. I spoke to Big Norman and said if any earlier taxis become available to ring me. He apologised again and said that he would.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Ten minutes later I opened the door of my apartment. It was a smallish two bedroom place that suited me and had all the basics a single man could need. I switched the heating on as it was a bit nippy and to be more accommodating to my guest. She took off her jacket and pulled her phone from her handbag.
"Just gonna text Rob and let him know I'm ok"
I went into the kitchen and turned on the kettle. I stuck my head round the corner and asked if she wanted tea or coffee. She lifted her head away from the screen of her mobile and said "Anything stronger?" I opened the fridge and saw two bottles of beer along with a near empty bottle of wine my parents had left the last time they visited. "Beer or wine, and I might have some vodka too" I said whilst rummaging through a seldom opened cupboard. "Wine please" she replied.
I poured her drink into a glass and put the empty bottle into the bin. I just had a cup of tea.
She was sitting on the sofa and I placed her glass beside her on the coffee table. I sat down beside her but not too close. She put her phone on the table and picked up the wine. "Thanks for letting me wait here" she said.
"It's no problem" I smiled "Bit of a nightmare being stuck somewhere" Her phone beeped.
She looked at it and typed in her password. "Rob again, checking if I'm OK"
I laughed. "Not jealous is he?"
"He can be but don't worry about him. He said he wouldn't be drinking tonight and he did and now I'm stranded, so he is probably feeling guilty" Judith said with a hint of mild scorn.
Last edited by Frankcuck on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:36 pm

The key question is how cuckish Rob is....
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:03 pm

Or perhaps more - how adventurous Judith is.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:03 am

I turned on the TV and handed the remote to Judith. I didn't really have any other way of entertaining her and wanted to be a good host.
She flicked through the stations every few seconds as nothing was catching her attention. She finally stopped on a music channel which was playing generic pop music.
Myself being a man detested this sort of stuff but I just grinned and beared it.
Between sips of wine she chit chatted about work and her ambitions for the future. Then in the background coming from the telly, a familiar song began to play.
Shit! It was the same one we were dancing to at Victors party. "Aww" she cooed "they're playing our song"
I turned red. I couldn't hide it. I began to laugh and looked at her and said "Again, I apologise"
"I'm just teasing you" she smiled back "Or did you really mean what you told me?" came the follow up.
"Uh" I stuttered " I was a bit drunk and you looked great and I just blurted it out. Sorry for crossing the line"
"I told you not to worry about it, besides you're not the first guy to say something like that to me when they've been pissed" Judith replied.
She got up off of the sofa and asked if she could use the toilet. I told her where it was and as she walked towards it she called back "I actually took it as a compliment" followed by a hearty laugh.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:13 pm

When she came out of the bathroom she climbed back onto the sofa and took her shoes off. She sat a little closer this time and had her knees facing me as she curled up and made herself comfortable. She cracked a little yawn which I noticed. "Starting to fade?" I asked.
"A little but I'll be fine. I'll sleep til lunchtime tomorrow. That prick can look after the kids tomorrow". Rob was in the bad books. I wondered how long she would make him suffer for having a drink earlier.
"Don't be too hard on him" I said.
"It's just the latest of a string of silly things like this he has done" she said back. I could see that same look of resentment when I joked with her in work about her birthday treat being more for him than her.
She reached over to the coffee table and picked up her glass. She finished what was left and set it back down.
"How come you don't have a girlfriend then?" She asked.
I hadn't been in a relationship for two years. It ended not long before I moved here and I was happy to be single. I did miss regular intimacy with a woman but I was in no rush to try and settle down again.
"Just haven't met the right woman I suppose" I replied.
Judith seemed unconvinced. She knew of my previous relationship and the long time since it ended. I just hoped she wasn't going to try and fix me up with any of her friends.
"When were you last with a woman?" she probed.
I answered " a few months ago" but it was a lie. It was closer to a year actually. She was about to speak again but I cut her off "Please don't be trying to fix me up with one of your single friends'
"I wasn't!" she said back quickly with a look of exaggerated shock. She started to play with her hair, She pushed her locks over her left ear " I suppose all the goods ones are taken?" she asked through a smile she had never shot me before.
"I guess so. None of the good ones stay single for long" I said back to her. My heart beat was increasing as I finished the sentence.
"You mean like me?"
"Yeah sure" I responded In a humourous tone. I was sure she teasing me again and I didn't want to lose face once more. Then she put her hand onto my thigh. I looked into her eyes to try and figure out what she was playing at. I'd never seen her act like this before. She moved her head toward mine and kissed me on the lips tentatively.
Wow. I knew she serious now. She pulled back slightly and stared at me, waiting to see how I responded. I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her back to me. We kissed passionately. She stopped and whispered to me "Where's the bedroom?"

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:20 am

We both got up from the sofa. I had a momentary pang off guilt. Was I really about to sleep with my friends wife?
The feeling quickly dispersed as Judith bent down in front of me to pick up her shoes. I was struck by the true beauty of her curves in her tight blue jeans. Her arse was truly a masterpiece.
I opened the door to the bedroom and was glad I'd tidied up earlier during the afternoon. The blinds were already pulled and curtains drawn. I switched on a lamp beside the bed and kicked off my shoes. Judith had followed in behind me and went to the other side of my pine framed bed. She started taking off her jewellery and placed it on a small set of drawers. I could see she was taking a mental inventory as she set down her various chains and earrings. Conspicuously she kept her wedding band on.
She turned round from having her back to me and rolled onto the bed. I stood facing her and opened the bottom drawer and hoked about for a box of condoms that I knew were there gathering dust. Once located, I tore off the plastic wrapper and set the box down then climbed onto the bed.
"You sure about this?" I asked
She just grabbed my hand and we rolled into each other.
Our hands were all over each other. I finally got to grab that ass that I'd lusted over for years. She started pulling at my belt and when it came loose she started opening the buttons of my jeans.
Her hand found it's way to my cock and she grabbed it through my boxers. "Mmm" she gasped as she rubbed it through the cotton fabric. I fumbled around the top of her jeans now and got her top button undone. We both sat up on our knees and Judith undid the zipper and wriggled of them. I followed suit and took mine of with a sense of urgency. We embraced again and kissed each other with raw unbridled passion. She lifted her arms to give me the cue to take her t-shirt off. The red garment was off in seconds and she was now in her underwear, a black lace bra with matching knickers. My dick was raging hard at the sight of her.
Judith reached around to her back and her bra came undone. I grabbed both of her tits and started to grope them. Her nipples hardened and I sucked on each of them. She had her hands inside my trunks and was slowly wanking my cock. She tugged the underwear down to my knees and moved back a little. Her head was now in my crotch and my cock was being sucked. The warmth of her mouth and technique was mind blowing. It was honestly a pleasure not of this earth.
I could feel my balls start to tremble but didn't want to cum yet. I withdrew from her mouth and told her to lie on her back. She lifted her hips and I took her knickers off. Her last line of defence had been breached. Her pussy was unshaven but neatly trimmed. I parted her lips with my thumbs and started to lick up and down on her hole. She was breathing heavily when my tongue found her clit and I started focusing solely on that area. She was in ecstasy as her groans became more guttural and soon enough the orgasm train came to its stop. Her legs were wrapped around my head and she pulled me hard onto her pussy.
Job done I smiled proudly to myself. Now it was my turn. I grabbed the box of condoms and took one out. Tearing it open I rolled it over my knob and down the shaft. Judith sat up and I lay down on my back. She straddled me with my cock in her hand and held it just at the opening of her cunt. She put the tip in then dropped her weight. I was inside her. I was fucking my colleague.I was fucking my friends wife.
Judith slid up and down my cock slowly with her hands resting on my chest. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them gently and we stared at each other with intent.
Gradually she began to ride faster and I just lay back and let her. Her orbs wobbled with each movement and it was magnificent to observe. I could tell she was tiring a little so I flipped her over and got on top.I proceeded to fuck her with every shred of desire I could muster. She was biting on my ear as I pounded away at her when I felt her vagina contract around my cock. She had came again. The noises she made were music to my ears.
I stopped for a few seconds and she asked me to pull out. I did and she repostitioned herself on her hands and knees. I got behind her and rammed my dick back inside her. Holding her by the hips I furiously pumped her. I could feel my balls tremble again. This time though I did want to cum. Soon enough my balls did erupt and the condom started to fill up. It was an intense orgasm, one I hadn't felt in a long time. We both collapsed beside each other afterwards.

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:39 am

2:30am. I watched from a window as Judith climbed into her taxi. I was shocked by what I'd just done but glad too.
She had reassured me that nobody would ever know what happened and swore me to never tell anybody either.
I wondered if we would ever get a chance to do it again. I know I certainly wanted to. But I also thought that this might change things between us. How would she cope with the guilt? Was she even going to feel guilt?
I'd see her again on Monday I said to myself before going to sleep.

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:12 pm

PLEASE continue!

Frankcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Frankcuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:07 pm

I slept on to 1130 on Sunday morning. My phone was sat beside the newly opened condom box. I lifted it and checked the screen. Text message from Rob: Thanks for letting Judy wait at your place mate. Owe you one.
It definitely happened. I wasn't dreaming. I saw a dark hair on the pillow beside mine. I smiled. Can't believe I fucked her I thought.
I replied to Rob: No problem Rob. Glad I could help.
I didn't feel any remorse strangely. I thought that I would after she left earlier this morning but I slept like a baby.
I contemplated sending Judith a message but quickly dismissed the idea. I'd see her in work tomorrow and I didn't want to arouse any suspicions in Rob.
Monday morning was typical. Everyone had the usual look of a worker drone not looking forward to the week ahead.
I didn't see Judith until mid morning. She passed me in a corridor and said good morning. I wanted to speak to her but there were others loitering around.
She disappeared into the ladies and I returned to my desk.
My phone buzzed inside my trouser pocket.
A message from Judith: There is a two day training course coming up soon in London.
I typed back: Yeah I heard.
As fast as lightning she replied: Put your name down for it.
Yes! A triumphant roar went off in my head.
Another message followed. This time with an attachment.
I opened it and my eyes widened. She had pulled her skirt up and taken a picture of her legs clad in stockings and suspenders. There was a line of text beneath the picture:
Dusted them off for you xo

The end