An unusual start.....

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Oldernbolder
Virgin

An unusual start.....

Unread post by Oldernbolder » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:03 pm

I've been lurking here, too embarrassed to share our story. Our foray into this lifestyle is different from most. A recent post regarding age and if 64 is too late to enter this lifestyle inspired me to share our experiences....,,,,We've been swingers since the late 80's, before there was an internet. Most couples posted adds in weekly adult "newspapers", which had more than its share of flakes and fakes. We were lucky and found a club in Oakland CA. I quickly learned that my turn on was being watched. Watching the turned on faces watching my wife and I as we made love, made me feel powerful. Powerful that I had what it took to turn others on We would go to the club maybe once every two or three months, and perform 2 to 3 shows in an evening. We were in our late 30's when we started and seemed to be on the younger edge of the age spectrum. The internet made swinging more mainstream and couples in their early 20's became commonplace before we hit our 50's. My wife was not comfortable being in the same room with younger, fitter bodies. We quit the lifestyle but held on to the memories.

And my fantasies continued. I still fantasied about being watched, but with a twist. Couples would pay us in my fantasies. For me this added a submissive element. Couples would "own" us albeit for an evening or weekend, and our destiny was in their hands. Our choices were not our own to make, as we did whatever they demanded. As part of our foreplay I shared these fantasies with my wife.

We were hit hard with the financial crisis of the last decade. My wife suggested that maybe we should make my fantasy real. After all she reasoned, we use to do our shows for free, it would be nice if we could get paid. And we needed the money. I posted an add on Craigslist as a 50 something couple, that would love to have couples watch our intimate moments. There were similar posts from other couples in their 20's and 30's. Our age made us unique. We were 55 and wondered if there would be any takers. Not one couple responded but but we got hundreds of responses from guys, especially those in their 20's and 30's. This would be a switch for us, performing for single guys. My reaction was very different than performing for couples. And the dynamics were different and took us to places we would never had imagined. It was a gig that we continued for the next 3 years.

Our first show was with an older gent in his 70's. There were numerous emails and phone calls to set up expectations along my wife's comfort level. He said all the right things and she was confident that he would be sensitive to her well being. We would meet in his hotel room and get to know each other over a bottle of wine.

The three of us sat around a table in the room, drinking wine and getting comfortable with small talk. My hand rested on my wife's thigh. It was a touch of reassurance that I was there for her. Then all of a sudden I felt his hand against mine. I pulled my hand away so that this stranger could have unimpeded access to my wife's thigh. I questioned myself as to why I was so quick to do this. And why I didn't feel jealous. I was supposed to feel jealous, wasn't I? In fact I was turned on and we hadn't even started yet.

My wife nodded to me that she was ready to start. Our earlier couple shows began with the other couples watching me undress my wife and we decided to do the same now. We stood up and our host moved to the edge the bed. We both faced him and I watched him as I began to unbutton her blouse. My turn on surprised me. And surprised me even more when it kicked up a notch, as I slipped her blouse off her shoulder. It was a high that I've never felt before. Her blouse and jeans were off and she walked over to him in her bra and panties. Touching was allowed and nothing was off limits. I watched his hands caress her body. Then they kissed with a passion that surprised me. My turn on inched up even more. And I questioned myself why? She came back to me after their kiss. I looked at the stranger again as my fingers unhooked her bra. My eyes locked on his as I bared her breasts for him. Another jolt of high hits me. She walks over to him and his hands go right to her breasts and then her nipples. He gently kisses and sucks on them. Another kiss with even more passion than before. I watch his hands continue to caress my wife. She walks back to me again. My thumbs slip into the waistband of her panties. I pull them towards the floor revealing all of my wife for a stranger. I can't catch my breath, and my cock feels like it's about to explode. She walks over to him again and his hands go right to her pussy. I watch his fingers disappear inside her. I take this time to undress and stand naked in the corner while he finds her clit and brings her to an orgasm.

My wife needs a break and the stranger takes charge. He instructs me to refill the wine glasses. We all sit back at the table, my wife and I both naked, and continue our small talk. The stranger's hands return to my wife's thigh. I can't see what they are doing, but from my wife's reactions, they explored more than her thighs this time. When she was ready, she took my hand and walked me to the bed to begin our show.
Last edited by Oldernbolder on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: An unusual start.....

Unread post by allengt » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Hell of a hot story. I can't wait for more.

umami696
Virgin

Unread post by umami696 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:51 pm

More! More!

Oldernbolder
Virgin

Unread post by Oldernbolder » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:41 am

Our host was so attentive to my wife. He engaged her in conversation, kept asking how she felt, and went out of his way to make sure she was comfortable. On our way out of the hotel room, she asked when we could plan another show.

I was still on a high but questioned my own reactions and why wasn’t I jealous. That night my wife and I made love. My feelings were so intense, I felt closer to her than ever before. She shared my fantasy, made it real, I loved her even more. I was so secure in our love for each other, and that it would be forever, the angst of not being jealous melted away. I went ahead and booked our shows. Each of our hosts were so attentive and sensitive to my wfie’s wellbeing, she got even more comfortable and began to be more accepting of our hosts’ wants, needs, and desires.

Our fifth show opened another door into this adventure. As we did in every show before, we broke the ice with our undressing routine. From the corner of the room I watched our host’s fingers explore my wife’s naked body as she stood in front of him. Caressing, probing, kissing, her body now belonged to him for his pleasure. She turned to me and nodded that I should come join them. Naked, I walked over to my wife, put my arm around her shoulder, pulled her close and watched while he ran his hands over her body. I looked up into her eyes, to connect and focus on her. Then I feel something strange and looked down to see my cock in his hand. It’s so soft, warm, and feels so good. It’s the first time another man has touched me. I’m surprised at how turned on I am. I look back at my wife, more of a check in than anything else, when I feel another sensation. This time I look down to see my cock in his mouth. It’s warm, moist, and I love the feeling even more. I look over to my wife next to me worried about what she’s thinking. Her smile reassures me that she is fine, so I go with flow and enjoy how great he’s making me feel. I take my arm off her shoulder and caress his hair with my fingers as he pleasures me. He stops before I can cum. My wife and I together undress him, and I watch as she takes him to the bed. They lay down, and kiss passionately as they begin to make love. Not sure what to do I lay down on the other side of him, sandwiching him between myself and my wife. I feel so helpless; my wife is doing all the work. All do I rub my hands over his body. I start with his shoulders and work my way down his back and butt while he and my wife kiss and caress. He rolls on his back and I rub his chest while my wife sucks his cock and finished him off with her hand. She wipes his semen on me, and we begin to make love while he watches. I taste and smell him as we kiss, as we put on our show. Focused on him, we make sure that we go through all the positions for his viewing pleasure. When we finished, he tells my wife to open her legs so that he can see my cum leaking from her. She willingly obliges. We sit and talk afterwards. Doug becomes a regular whom we see once every month or so. He’s gentle, sensitive, and generous. That combination allows him to push a little past our comfort level each time we see him.

Oldernbolder
Virgin

Unread post by Oldernbolder » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:51 am

We continued to see Doug for the next 2 years. He brought friends to our shows, women for my wife, Barbara, men for her, and men for me. Over time, Doug not only got me in touch with my feminine side, but with Barbara’s help, he got me comfortable with it.

A lot of our hosts liked to be alone in bed with Barbara. So, I would stand in the corner until I was invited. Doug didn’t bring any friends today; it was just the three of us, like it used to be in the beginning. I stood watching Doug and Barbara in bed as she sucked his cock. She stopped, took his cock in her hand and pointed it at me. I froze! She pointed the cock and gestured in my direction again. I knelt on the bed next to her, and she handed me his cock. It felt strange. I never touched a man’s cock before. It felt different than mine, maybe a little bit wider, I’m not sure except that it felt different. I took the tip of his cock a rubbed it over my lips under my wife’s watchful eyes. I knew what was expected of me and wasn’t sure if I could do it. I continued to rub the tip against my lips, and then I found my lips running down his shaft. I continued to rub the cock with my lips, and found the strength to position myself above the cock, open my mouth and plunge in. It felt strange, but the first thought that entered my mind is that I’m experiencing the same sensations and feelings that my wife did moments before. In some way it bonded us sharing this cock the same way. I continued imagining what my wife would do. It wasn’t so bad after all. Then she joined me, and both our lips caressed his cock. “One of you lick my balls and the other suck my cock”, Doug instructed. Barbara went to the balls while I focused in his cock. We took turns switching back and forth until she stopped to kiss him, leaving me alone with his cock. They kissed as I continued to suck. He began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. I held it in my hand while he pumped my mouth, and let it go so my mouth alone could support his cock and switched back and forth trying to keep up to his rhythm. My only concern was which did he like better. I just wanted to please him at this point. Just then he released in my mouth. I was surprised and not sure how to react. It tasted sour and not pleasant, but I couldn’t let him know that. I just swallowed it and looked at my wife. Her smile was my reassurance all was OK.

Sometime later it was just the three of us. Our sessions now started with a group hug after we undressed. Barbara and Doug kissed their lips inches from mine in our hug. Doug turned to kiss me, I felt his sandpaper like beard against my cheek and it felt unnatural. I turned my head to rebuff his kiss. Our session went on as normal, but I felt guilty. I let Doug down, when I was there to please him. He was paying us, and for me it was liked he owned us at least for the afternoon. And I didn’t deliver! I talked to Barbara afterwards about my guilt and unease. She couldn’t relate my unease to kiss Doug. “I kiss him,” she tells me, “why can’t you?” “He’s a man,” I explained. ‘You suck his cock yet can’t kiss him!” When she put it like that, I had no rational comeback. At my wife’s insistence, I called Doug, apologized and told him that next time will be different. We met a week later and began with our usual group hug. Doug kissed Barbara first then turned to me. This time, I accepted his tongue inside my mouth. It felt different, his cheek scratched against my own, but it was not as unpleasant as I expected. I’m pleasing Doug I rationalized to myself. This was important to me, to my turn on. Today Barbara and I took turns kissing Doug while the other sucked his cock. Or course he came in my mouth again, and this time I was prepared for it.

Doug opened the door. He booked a hotel by LAX. The room overlooked the runway and a plane took off in the distance. Then I notice there was someone else inside the room. It wasn’t the first time Doug brought a friend. Barbara was never crazy about him bringing friends unannounced. All his friends treated us well and were sensitive to Barbara’s feelings. Both of us wanted to please Doug, so she tolerated it. It didn’t bother me one way or the other until today. Doug opened a bottle of wine and began pouring glasses. This was something we did every time he brought a friend. It was a bit of an ice breaker and time to get comfortable. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen today. Doug introduced us to Tay. He was Asian, shorter than me and maybe 10 pounds overweight. He was not Barbara’s type and I wasn’t sure why he brought him. When Tay spoke, his voice was feminine, just like a woman’s. It had the strangest effect on me. I was immediately aroused and wanted him. This feeling was so new, I never felt like this towards another man. Even with Doug it was more a feeling of being owned that turned me than being with another man. I looked over to Barbara and she didn’t seem to notice. We drank our wine. Barbara was on her second glass and I can see the wine was having its effect. Doug asked me to stand in front of Tay. He told Barbara to get behind me and undress me. Talk about role reversal this was a first. I was so turned on, my high was off the charts, my cock seemed as if it was about to burst. She started undressing me and I couldn’t catch my breath. She knew something was up and whispered for me to relax, with a relaxing rub on my back. My eyes were on Tay and his focus was on me. I don’t even remember my shirt coming off except that I could feel the breeze of the air-conditioning across my chest. And before I realized it Barbara was pulling my underwear to the floor. I froze but with Barbara’s gentle push I walked towards Tay. He didn’t take his eyes off mine. I flinched when his fingers touched me but stood there while they explored my body. I looked over to Barbara, she had already taken off her clothes and sat next to Doug on the love seat. His hands were on her thighs and I think she was on her third glass of wine. Her smile allowed me to go with the flow wherever it took me. Tay’s hand was caressing my cock. I had to squeeze my muscles to stop from cumming. I was on such a high that I didn’t want it to end. “Turn around,” he whispered. I watched Barbara and Doug while Tay’s hand explored my backside. They slid from my back to my butt and then my inner thighs. I spread my legs a little wider for him. Hi finger played with my asshole, while I looked at Barbara and Doug. He had a weird little smile that I never noticed before. She looked to Doug and kissed while Tay continued to play with my asshole. “Turn around”, he whispered again. As I turned his mouth went right to my cock. It felt so good. I looked over my shoulder and Doug and Barbara were still kissing.

It didn’t seem weird when he pulled me down to him. We kissed and I readily accepted his tongue in my mouth. His cheek was soft like a woman’s, his lips feminine, it was like kissing a woman. We fell back on the bed continued our kiss and embraced each other. We took a break and I looked over to Barbara. They were both watching us but couldn’t make out what they were thinking. Was Barbara OK with this? I couldn’t gauge but figured if she didn’t she would somehow let me know.

I started to undress Tay. Kissing him as I removed his shirt. “Lick my nipples,” he whispered, and I obediently complied. Hi pants were next, and I took his cock in my mouth the moment it was free. I sucked on it and his moans let me know that I was pleasing him. I kissed him again and then turned my body around so that we were in a 69 position, I took him back in my mouth and he in turn took me in his mouth. I wanted to make sure that we put on a good show for Doug. He was now naked, and my wife stroked him as they watched us.

“Tay, sit next to me,” Doug commanded. His voice broke our reverie. We stopped walked to the love seat. Barbara got up to make way for Tay and knelt in front of Doug. Tay sat down, I knelt in front of him next to my wife and took him in my mouth. Barbara took Doug in her mouth and in unison we both sucked cocks. For a quick second I watched her out of the corner of my eye, and felt a connection as we both felt the same sensation of a cock in our mouths at the same time.

I’m not sure how long we knelt there but I was glad when Doug moved us to the bed. My knees starting aching a while ago. I stood up and kissed Tay again, he wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. Then Doug moved us to the bed. He had me get on my knees once again and handed Barbara a bottle of something. Next, I felt a cold gel on my asshole and Barbara’s fingers penetrate me. “One finger”, I hear Doug say, then two, then three. I know what’s coming and this will be my first time. But no one is asking me. I should be angry, but my desire to please Doug and now Tay, both pushing my limits is turning me on. Barbara takes her fingers out and puts a condom on Tay. I’m thinking to myself my wife is preparing another guy to fuck me in the ass. It should bother me, but it doesn’t. She takes Tay’s cock and guides it to me, into me, holding me steady and telling me to relax as he pushes in. I let go and he pushes in. It’s not comfortable, but I push through this for Doug. I stopped questioning why and just do it. With Tay in my ass, Doug kneels in front of me and pushes his cock in my mouth. I rock back and forth trying to get both of them in a rhythm. A flash goes off as Barbara takes a photo of the occasion. I’m not sure what she is going to do with it and don’t care at the moment. Doug leaves my mouth and goes to Barbara. Tay’s breathing changes and I keep pushing against his cock, I hope he’s about to cum because I want this to end soon. Then he stops, no moaning, no sounds, but he announced that he came, and pulls himself out of me.

Barbara is on the bed next to me, under Doug. She’s kissing him, making love, while he is inside of her. And for the moment I’m not bonding and feeling very separated.

Oldernbolder
Virgin

Unread post by Oldernbolder » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:18 pm

Pushing my own feelings aside, I’m starting to feel guilty and worry that Tay’s experience was less than awesome. I turn around lay on my back and pull him to me. I gently kiss him, hold him tight and feel his condom covered cock against me. He pushes himself up, to look at me and whispers, “Thank you.” Those two word allay my fears and I pull him close to me again.

I listen to Doug and my wife next to me as they continue to make love. He’s grunting sounds I’ve never heard from him before so I’m not sure what they mean. But as the grunts get louder and closer it sounds like he’s getting ready to cum. Tay looks at me with a sly knowing smile as if telling me that he’s had the better time. At least I want to believe it. Doug lets out a roar and collapses on my wife. Now I wonder how she is doing, what’s she thinking and how is she feeling. They kiss and she whispers something to Doug, but I can’t make out what she says. She reaches out to me and I grab her arm. It feels good to just connect. Doug rolls off and she pulls me to her. Tay must have seen something because he does the same thing. We embrace at it feels good to reconnect and feel her familiar body. I kiss her familiar lips, but Doug’s smell and taste is everywhere. I push it aside and happy to have my wife back. I don’t remember her cumming, so I start kissing her neck and work my way to her pussy, to pleasure and climax her. I don’t care that Doug has been there, I want to, need to do this for her. She stops me. “I want you inside me.” I pull myself up and place my cock inside her. There’s no resistance, having been stretched and lubricated with Doug’s cum. I’m too excited so that added stimulation of a tight pussy wasn’t necessary. I came inside my wife and it was enough for me. We kissed with a passion and tenderness that I can only have with her. I was thankful that she got it, knew to reconnect and I loved her even more for that.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:43 pm

damn, this is way hot. i'd love to try that someday.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:01 am

Hi Oldbolder
You're really good at recounting these events. I'd like heard about all of them. Why young men would hire you? Did they invite friends or have a party? Please continue.

Oldernbolder
Virgin

Unread post by Oldernbolder » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:29 am

Why young men? We made a rule that we wouldn’t see anyone younger than our kids. So everyone we saw were mid 30’s and older. We made one exception and saw a 20 something guy. He was so wracked with guilt that he made us uncomfortable. While plenty of 20 year olds responded to our posts we gently let them down.

Doug was the only one to bring guests both men and women.

As for shows, we performed for two couples in their home. And only once. I’ll write about that when I have time.

Oldernbolder
Virgin

Unread post by Oldernbolder » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:30 am

Why young men? We made a rule that we wouldn’t see anyone younger than our kids. So everyone we saw were mid 30’s and older. We made one exception and saw a 20 something guy. He was so wracked with guilt that he made us uncomfortable. While plenty of 20 year olds responded to our posts we gently let them down.

Doug was the only one to bring guests both men and women.

As for shows, we performed for two couples in their home. And only once. I’ll write about that when I have time.