Is this the start or the end?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:49 am

Thank you all. I will continue to write in detail as things unfold.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:24 am

Ooops missed labeled Wednesday as 3/26 Thursday as 3/27. So I've edited my posting correcting it.

Friday 3/29 she slept till about 5pm, that's about 10 hours. I asked her how she was, she said well fucked. I told her it was a record, 4 different men, 5 times. She corrected me that I forgot myself eating her. So it's 5 men, 6 times. She followed by saying that kinda proves I'm ready for a group.

I had to agree, based the idea of watching her have sex with lot of guys is a real turn on. As we talked about it I felt my dick responding.

ME: "When do you want to do this"
HWR: "Within the next couple of weeks."
ME: "OK. We'll need to get the bartender involved as he will be supplying the guys."
HWR: "Yes we will."
ME: "While we're on the subject, what the hell was all that slut stuff about?"
HWR: "What slut stuff are you talking about?"
ME: "Just by virtue using that word that you hate so much. Then telling him you're his slut."
HWR: "I think I was a bit over the top rejecting that word."
ME: "REJECTING, are you kidding me. How many fights it generated between us and I'm sure your mother as well."
HWR: "I've been thinking about how my life has changed in these last few months. I was calling myself a whore, but in reality I'm not a whore, I don't have sex for remuneration. I am promiscuous, very promiscuous, so I am in fact a slut. But that term that used to drive me crazy I now wear as a badge of courage."
ME: "Holy shit. What the fuck happened?"
HWR: "50 years, that's what happened. To that add the several dozen men I had sex with recently, AS A MARRIED WOMAN. My plan to have more men, a lot more men. And the research I did told me that I was way over the top. It's a lot of things."
ME: "So if I say slut you'll be OK with it."
HWR: "Yes, at last I think so."
ME: "OK. Now what was that with the bartender?"
HWR: "I need him, we need him. Besides that sex is good with him. He feeds us men. I can't drive so I'm limited. He is a good source and I need to keep him happy. And to be honest while we're having sex at that moment I AM HIS SLUT."
ME: "Alrighty then. You're slut."
Silence for a few seconds, you know a pregnant pause.
ME: "What's that you're doing?"
HWR: "Biting my lip so as to not say anything, it's so ingrained din me."
ME: "OK. Now on the group thing. By the way it's good, real good that we're talking about this stuff that I'm so involved. To the question I asked previously, is it group sex or a gangbang."
HWR: "I don't know."
ME: "That's no help. It's up to you."
HWR: "What do you think?"
ME: "It's not up to me, this is your call, it's your desire."
HWR: "Isn't it a desire of yours as well?"
ME: "Yes but that's not important, it's your party, it's your pussy. I can't decide for you."
HWR: "Tell me your desire."
ME: "Nope, then you'll defer to my desire and if it goes bad it'll be my fault."
She had a smirk ear to ear. Gotcha!
HWR: "Please, I promise not to do that."
ME: "I'll tell you what I think."
HWR: "Something's better than nothing.
ME: "In my mind group sex is just that you taking care of a group concurrently, at the same time, in my mind a gang bang is you taking care of a group sequentially, one after another. For the purpose of this discussion let's assume you have 6 guys there. I don't see you having the cognition to take care of 3,4 maybe 5 guys at one time.................."
HWR: Interrupting me "How can you say that, you've seen me in action."
ME: "Yes I have with 2 guys. This can be 1 in your pussy fucking you, 1 in your mouth sucking him, and 1 in each hand stroking them. Sorry I don't see that happening."
HWR: "I've haven't had a problem in the past."
ME: "Did I miss something?"
HWR: "No I don't think so."
ME: "I read that as you've done a group of guys before and didn't have a problem giving everyone the proper attention."
HWR: "I didn't say that."
ME: "Then what it is you're saying?"
HWR: "That's about it."
ME: "I see where this has headed."
HWR: "Good."
ME: "Why are you so eager to do this?"
HWR: "Not sure, maybe it's an item on my bucket list, maybe I need to see if I can do it, maybe I have something to prove to myself. I'm just not sure but maybe the thing is I want to do it, at least once,"
ME: "At least once? That also sends a signal about 'before."
HWR: "Yes at least one, if it's fun there more in our future. Are trying to talk me out of it?"
ME: "No I'm not and if I were could I?"
HWR: "No."
ME: "OK. From what I had read there is a huge flake out factor, so to have 4 maybe 6 get 'invited', to have 6 maybe 8 get invited, and so on. So the question is how many guys do you want , do you think you can handle? And back to the question group or gangbang?"
HWR: "Considering my current cognitive state I think you may be right about handling a group at one time. So I guess a gangbang is the way to go."
ME: "OK, how many?"
HWR: "Maybe 6."
ME: "6, are you sure?"
HWR: "I did 6 the other day, didn't I?"
ME: "Yes, but they all weren't intercourse and it was over a period of more than 12 hours."
HWR: "That's all true. But I think 6 maybe the number."
ME: "OK, if we invite 8 expecting 6 to show up and all 8 show up that maybe more than you can handle."
HWR: "Or not."
ME: "Rules?"
HWR: "At first blush:
1 - race I don't care
2 - age I don't care
3 - body type - I prefer no fatties
4 - cock size - no one over 7"
5 - prefer circumcised
6 - no condoms
7 - comfortable in a group
8 - must be over 18
9 - no pictures or video
10 - cleanliness is next to godliness
ME: "That's a good start. Motel not at home. I would like to take pictures or video."
HWR: "Motel is a good idea, absolutely no pictures or video."
ME: "They're for us, for me."
HWR: "Absolutely no. PERIOD!."
ME: "Please."
HWR: "No."
ME: "What can I offer to have you change your mind."
HWR: "Absolutely nothing. It is non-negotiable. It is a non-starter. Get it out of your mind."
ME "OK. What time of day, morning, day, evening?"
HWR: "Never thought of that."
ME: "6 guys, 10 minutes each, maybe 2 repeats, 20 minutes each. Figure 2 hours. That's 2 hours of non-stop fucking, that's a constant use of your pussy."
HWR: "Never thought of it that way. Plenty of lube. Do we take a break for a round 2?"
ME: "Damned of I know."
HWR: "I think mid-day maybe 1pm, it's after my pain meds and still early enough in the day."
ME: "I agree, and a weekend, maybe a Sunday."
HWR: "Next Sunday?"
ME: "I'll text the bartender and see how soon he can get the guys together."
HWR: "I'm excited and apprehensive."
ME: "Me too, you do know there may be a point of no return, where it will be very difficult change your mind. SO be sure, be very sure."
HWR: "I think I need a day or so to mull it all over and be sure."
ME: "OK."
HWR: "Meanwhile, I'm horny as hell and this conversation didn't help any."

We went to the bedroom and I used her dildo on her resulting in 2 orgasms. She was still horny.

She contacted Mr Commuter, he was unavailable; she contacted the bartender, he was unavailable; she contacted Gayle, she had already set the night up. I suggested Mr. long dick. She reminded me wanted me not her. So it became a night of dildos and Big John (Hitachi Magic Wand).

Saturday 3/30 she cleaned the house getting it ready for her cousin Mark Who arrived about 6:30.

She did get a call form both Mr commuter an the bartender but decided to not make herself available until Mark left. She also decided that there wasn't to be any hanky any during his visit. She said things just didn't feel right.

I let it go.

Sunday 3/31 evening, actually early Monday morning (2am) she decided it was time to play. I took her favorite dildo, a bent glass job to hopefully massage her G-spot and some of the lube we use normally and slid it into her gaping pussy. Within a minute she was writhing in pain. IO withdrew it and the pain continued, she described it as a burning sensation. I got her a wash cloth with cold water and she bathed herself in an effort to eliminate the burning sensation. It took more than an hour to do so. We also used another smaller dildo made cold by running it under cold water. Monday morning the burning was still there, albeit greatly reduced.

What was it? We have no idea. Same dildo, same lube. Maybe the last dildo cleaning was with a cleaner that she is allergic to, but she insists it was cleaned like as previously, in the dish washer. Mark left late afternoon and headed back to NYC. Mr commuter called about tomorrow morning, she had to beg off until her pussy feels better. I suggested if she still feels this way by Wednesday a OBGYN visit might be in order. All she said was we'll see, that's code for no and I don't want talk about it.

I asked about the group thing if she decided, she said she's been too occupied with Mark and a burning pussy to give it much thought. BUT if this is what it feels like after a half dozen dicks she'll have a change of mind. I teased her and told her that not only does she have a magic pussy but it's gotten religion. She questioned me (good straight man) , I told her she now had a 'burning bush'. Yeah I know a knee slapper but funny none-the-less, she chuckled (or is that cuck'ld). LOL!

Anyway, we're on hiatus until her best friend recuperates.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:30 am

Thanks for taking the time - it is a great story keep it up!

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:32 am

Ever find out what was going on with the burning?
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:53 am

Burning is gone, no clue as to the cause. Mr commuter just left. I got sloppy seconds. It's been a good morning, a very good morning.

Had coffee with her ST evaluator yesterday. I'm getting it on paper, short version; this lifestyle is on the verge of having a new hotwife & hotwife husband.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:36 am

If you have time do share the conversation with the ST. I find it fascinating.

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:38 am

I too would love more details on the newest recruit to the HW lifestyle!
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:58 am

Yes I post it as soon as I get it written. Definitely a different entry into the lifestyle than ours.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:12 am

Wednesday 4/3 afternoon, HWR 'entertained' Mr commuter on his way home from work. I arrived just as he was leaving, on the driveway, he thanked me, in turn I thanked him. He looked puzzled, I knew the look. I simply told him for giving her the sexual pleasure she needs and deserves that I can no longer do. He asked if I was OK with it, I said yes, he asked "all of it?" I said yes. He asked "even my friend?" I said "absolutely!" We shook hands and he left.

When I got inside the house she was masturbating using his cum as lube for her glass dildo. I got my pants off and masturbated as well. We came together. My load was barely a drop (thanks to TURP's side effect). This is gonna be a problem, not that we have sex a lot, but she loves cum and it's another notch on my "sorry I can't" list.

Thursday 4/4 Mr commuter brought a friend for morning play. I awoke to the 2 guys doing my wife. She was sucking one and fucking the other. I threw back the covers and stroked my cock. In a rare symbiotic moment we all came together. Couldn't have planned it if we tried, she got a full mouth, a full pussy, and an orgasm. A good morning for her. They left her with a smile on her face. The entire encounter lasted less than 15 minutes. I think the guys spent more time dressing and undressing than actually having sex.

Unfortunately HWR took a tumble when trying to get onto the toilet Thursday evening. She hit her head on the toilet bowl, sprained both wrists, skinned her right knee, and top of her right foot, black and blue right side from her hip to her ankle, a fat lip and caused her RSD to flare up, she peed before getting to the bowl and landed in the puddle (if she knew I was writing about this part she cut my balls off and feed them to me). I was on the other side of the house and heard a noise I shouldn't have heard, ever see 71 year old guy run, it ain't pretty.

I helped get her up and clean herself up, bandaged her injured parts and put her to bed.

Friday 4/5 Mr commuter showed for his morning fix of HWR. She tried, but all I heard for 15 minutes was "ouch." So they decided to hold off till she has recuperated.

Needless to say she's on another hiatus.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:23 am

Tuesday 4/2. HWR had OT & PT while I met with the ST evaluator for coffee and a chat.

I again apologized for my prior attitude, that I hadn't meant to throw her 'to the wolves' so to speak.

She said she understood, I hoped for her sincerity.

We made small talk around HWR's therapy but she didn't want to do that too much for fear of skewing her upcoming evaluation.

She said she's thought of little else but being a hotwife. She said she did a lot of research and read all the links I gave her. That most all centered on the wife who has no desire and the husband who does have a desire. I told her it was very unusual in my limited opinion that it's the wife that initiates this but the husband. She said so she gathered. AND she couldn't understand the fascination men have to see their wives', the women they love having sex with other men.

I asked her if she spoke to her husband yet. She said kinda. I asked her to expound. She said that a few weeks ago while channel surfing something to watch she settled on 'Indecent Proposal', not because of it's subject but as it turned out it was fortuitous.

I asked her to please go into the details. She said after they watched it she was extremely aroused and started a conversation with her husband around the subject of would he consent for the million dollars as in the movie. She said after some pauses he said yes. He in turn asked her who also said yes immediately. Then she started to lower the offer and he kept saying yes until she got to $100. She said yes he said no. She said they had a long dialog regarding the pleasure aspect of it vs. the financial aspect and that he was visibly aroused. As she recounted that at the $200 mark he was still a yes, she applied some logic that 'what of this other man took them out to a $200 dinner wouldn't that qualify as the financial incentive.' She said he didn't have negative answer.

She said she took the opportunity to take his penis out of is pants to give him some pleasure against his objections. As she did so she was talking to him telling him how she imagined a scenario like that would play out. He was right in the verge and she said she kept him there. Finally she told him she wanted to do something like that. Ultimately his excitement got the better of him and he agreed to maybe try it once to see how it goes.

I told her if I were him it'd sound more like prostitution than hotwifeing.

She said she thought the same thing but she had convinced him after several near climax moments to try it at last once without any kind of financial aspect. She said she got him to promise and he never breaks a promise. Afterwards he had 2nd thoughts, then she reminded him of his promise, he tried to renege based upon his answer being given in the heat of the moment. She said she held him to it. His apprehension was beyond measurable.

I asked her that now that she has his OK for at least one time what's her game plan. Her response was simple, she has no game plan just a desire and tacit OK which she characterized as a major step in the hotwife direction.

I reminded her of the possible negative side of this lifestyle. She assured me she was well aware of them and is prepared for the worst.

I did a little talking and lot of listening. I think she just needed a sounding board.

She asked if she could speak to HWR about it, I told her I thought it was a bad idea that it was important to keep her therapy at arms length to both there personal lives. She had to agree.

She said she only had one other man before her husband and it didn't include intercourse. It was primarily manual manipulation of each other.

I asked her why not just find a lover and have at it. She said she won't cheat on her husband. She loves him too much. I said being a hotwife, having sex with other men IS cheating, She said by wedding vows yes but by mutual agreement it's not, at least in her mind.

She said she is missing out on sex as her husband doesn't give or receive oral, nor anal. That he is plain vanilla when it comes to sex. Missionary only, and he doesn't like it when she initiates sex and doesn't experiment.

I asked her a few pointed questions about her future as a hotwife: Is she prepared for non-white men, is she prepared for uncut men (had to explain what that was), more than one man, will her husband be present, will it be in her home, will she go on a 'date' before sex, where will she find a candidate, and several others. She has no plan whatsoever, she had no answers for these basic questions. She said it was good I asked these as she know knows she needs to do more planning, that just the desire to be a hotwife, to have sex with other men isn't as simple as it sounds.

She asked if I would continue to talk to her. I told her yes, that when she has a better plan let's chat.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:31 am

Thursday 4/11. I'm pleased to say that HWR is recovering from her tumble fairly well, for those of you who still have your youth, the older one gets the harder it is to heal. Fat lip is almost gone but still sore, wrists still hurt, her black and blue is slowly turning purple, last step before dissipation but still hurts.

I ask her each day how she's feeling. Since her tumble it's been "hurting." Today it was "Hurting, horny and hungry." I dare say a step in the right direction.

She said she's heard from both Mr. commuter and the bartender and can't accommodate either, not just yet anyway. I asked her how she knew she can't she said she tried Big John (Hitachi Magic Wand) but her hips 'hurt like hell' when she spread her legs open.

She said "you know I'm gonna have to make it up to them." I thought that was an odd thing to say. I asked her what she meant, she said having to deny them for this recuperation period, means she'll need to "kick it up a notch". But she didn't know exactly what that would be.

I was a little miffed at that statement. "Remember when you cut me off. I don't remember you making it up to me." She smiled and said sure she did. I told her I don't remember that being the case. She said "sure you do. You wanted me to have sex with other guys and I am. See I made your fantasy come true, so I did make it up to you." So she made it up to me by fucking someone else, many someone else's. This lifestyle sure is of the beaten path.

No we haven't had sex during this time, she hasn't, and I haven't either. But I did find an interesting man toy "Pulse III Duo" known as a guybrator. But the damn thing is $149. As the ad says "An added advantage of PULSE’s design is that a man does not need to have an erection to use it. Tests have shown that used static, PULSE can lead to orgasm even while the user remains flaccid.

This makes PULSE ideal for those with erection difficulties as well as older users who might just need a little extra help."

I'll keep posting when there is something to post.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:01 am

Sunday 4/14 4:00am I feel my dick being rubbed to attention. HWR is rubbing me to get an erection. Good luck I think, but she succeeds in giving me a stiff woody, not quiate as hard as an erection. In moments she sucking me and rubbing herself. She's in a awkward position. I tell her to get more compfortable, she stops to say she is much as she can be, then goes back to my dick.

I try and reach down to her pussy and feel she actually has a dildo in her and she using it to her advantage, no need for me to interrupt her. It's been awhile since we've been together as man & women, just us. And it feels good, real good, both emotionally and physically. She stops working my throbbing dick and shimmy's her way up my body and sucks a nipple, she knows how much I like that especially since taking testosterone, they're ultra sensitive. I feel like I'm gonna cum and tell he so, she stops and dives back on my dick, I can't hold back anymore and climax, The orgasm feels good but I know she's disappointed as I no longer ejaculated more than a drop (thanks to the TURP procedure). She moans disappointment. And says "that wasn't worth the effort." Boy did that cut to the quick and I tell her so. She says that's not exactly what she meant. She rolls back to her side of the bed and continues to use the dildo, though difficult considering she still can't open her legs too far from her hip pain, though more than the other day. She asks me to get her Big John, I get out of bed and go to her side take and it from the drawer and turn it on to use it on her, she takes it from me and says thanks I can do it myself.

She tells me to suck her nipples. Of course I obey, They used to be very sensitive but since menopause they are only sensitive while she it sexually aroused. Even the PGAD hasn't changed that. I remember in earlier years her orgasming from nipple play, alas, those days are long gone. Anyway I alternate between the left and right until she has an orgasm. She continues to masturbate through her 2nd then a shuddering third.

When she recovers she says that was good, it was badly needed .............. but not enough. She says horny has now surpassed hurting.

Later in the day we're sitting watching TV, HBO is showing Crazy Rich Asians. She calls Mr. commuter. I can't hear both sides but can hear her side.

"How's tomorrow morning?"
"No I can't just yet."
"Yeah I'm still hurting."
"Yeah I miss it to."
"You know he's good with sloppy seconds."
"I can still blow you."
"Yeah the swelling is gone and my mouth is working just fine."
"Let's set up every morning this week."
"You're welcome to bring a friend."
"Yeah I know it's early, I can do later in the day. Just need to check with hubby for that."
"Yes I need to, that's the way it is."
"Just let me know."
"How many do I want?, 1, 2, 4, whatever."
"Spell that."
"Bukakke."
"What is it."
"Sounds like messy wet fun."

Note that I wrote this Monday 4/15 early AM as we are awaiting Mr commuter's arrival.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:55 am

Monday 4/15 Mr commuter showed up early. HWR masturbated the best she could while she sucked him till he blew his load and she swallowed every drop.

Tuesday 4/16 a repeat of Monday.

Wednesday 4/17 a repeat of Monday. But Mr commuter also came by on his way home from work for an end of day blow job and of course HWR was more than willing.

Thursday 4/18, again Mr commuter got a morning blow job from HWR. She contacted the bartender and invited him over for an evening encounter. After he said he was available she asked me, never one to get in the way of her enjoyment I agreed. It was an odd scenario, I let him in he didn't even get out of 1st room he entered .He dropped his pants to the floor. I called HWR to come out, when she saw him she put a pillow down at his feet dropped to her knees and sucked him. He blew his first load in minutes, she swallowed what she could and the rest dripped from her mouth. He stroked as she opened her sopping wet mouth and lips to catch what she could as he shot a 2nd load, some of which made it into her mouth, on her face, hair and tits. He stroked his still hard cock again till he blew another prodigious load on her face and tits. And he went for a 4th load doing the same. When he was done with #4 he shook off what remained on the tip of his dick, said thanks as he pulled his pants up and left as fast as he arrived. She hadn't even gotten up off her knees yet and he was gone.

She was again covered in his cum.

I was a bit miffed. I got her a towel and helped her up. She took the towel and draped it over her rollator and headed to the bedroom. I cleaned up behind them putting the pillowcase in the laundry. When I got to the bedroom she was using Big John still covered in his cum. I got my Magic Wand, took out my cock and did myself as she did herself. Within 2 minutes she was cumming, and few more she had a shuddering orgasm. Turns out it was her 3rd as she had an orgasm while taking care of him. I also had an orgasm, so little semen it was actually embarrassing.

She asked me why I was so miffed. I told her I didn't like him using her like that. She asked if I was sure he was using her and not her using him especially considering she called him. She closed her eyes and nodded off to nap time still covered in his now drying and somewhat crusty cum.

I woke her for dinner, she wanted to shower 1st. Later she said her pains are dissipating and she expects to be able to return to her regular play next week sometime. That I should expect a few "I'm gonna get fucked later" request calls.

Friday 4/19, yes Mr commuter showed up for a morning blowjob and HWR didn't disappoint him. She did tell him she was disappointed didn't have any friends with him. He said he only has one he would consider and he already brought him. She said repeats are OK and maybe he has friends.

Later I asked her why she hadn't yet broached the bartender about the group thing. She said she wasn't ready for his type of guy just yet. But she's close, real close.

To be honest I miss watching her fuck. She so good at it and we all get so much enjoyment. These medical hiatus's are very delibitating for us both. I get angst all over again each time we restart. I just cannot pick up where we left off, it's just not in my wheelhouse.

I may not always say it but she doesn't play without contacting me and getting my "OK". To date I haven't given her a no.

As an aside I came across the attached pic. It isn't HWR, but it pretty close to what it looks like when the bartender is done cumming in her the 1st time. Let me repeat this is NOT my wife.
edited by mod to delete link to picture. You can only post picture in the hotties provided that you own the picture. From your last line you are in violation of the rules, posting a picture that you do not on.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:43 am

Apologies for the violation, didn't realize it, I'll be more careful in the future. For anyone interested is seeing it, PM me and I'll send it on via e-mail to remain in compliance.

------------------------
Monday 4/22 Mr. commuter came by on his way to work. He expected a blow job but HWR was able to get her legs open pain free, so she fucked him till he unloaded in her. I got sloppy seconds. I asked how she was afterwards she said great that she needed that bad, real bad. I said about the pain, she said it was manageable.

Tuesday 4/23 Mr. commuter came by again on his way to work and they fucked. He also stopped by on his way home and had HWR again. This time they didn't even get out of the great room, he took her over the back of the couch. She called the bartender and he came by on his way to work. He also did her in the great room over the same back of the same couch. He only came twice, once in HWR and the 2nd time on her back. I had a big cleanup after he left, tank goodness for tile floors.

Wednesday 4/24 Mr. commuter again fucked HWR on his way to work and again ion his way home. I got sloppy seconds both times. How sweet is it!

Thursday 4/25 Mr. commuter did HWR again in the morning. I gave HWR a treat and did cleanup, she orgasmed several times while I licked her clean. The bartender again had HWR before his shift began. This time he brought a friend. They tag teamed her for a while then spit-roaster her. She took both loads at the same time, swallowing the friend and getting a pussy full of bartender cum. He jerked a 2nd load on her tilts and abdomen as she rubbed he pussy to a 2nd orgasm.

Friday 4/26 Mr. commuter came by on his way to work. This morning was a tad different than in past. He went down on HWR. As he was on his hands and knees licking her she told me to rub his cock. He stopped for a moment and said he was "OK". She said she wanted me to. As always I obey and changed my position to rub his hard cock and felt it get even harder. He definitely enjoyed it and from the sounds of it she was enjoying the head she was getting as well. Then she told me to suck his cock. He again said he was "OK". She said that she wanted me to do it. And again I complied and altered my position to get under him and ok his cock in my mouth. A soon as I wrapped my mouth on his cock he moaned his enjoyment. She had a very vocal orgasm. The more aggressively I sucked him the more aggressively he worked her. Within minutes he was thrusting in my mouth, he was definitely enjoying it as was I. The position we were in HWR had no visual of me. Then he sat up a bit, grabbed my head and guided it on his cock. A minute later he was grunting and shooting load in my mouth. I swallowed all he had When I was able to see HWR she was frantically rubbing her clit. I think she orgasmed when he did.

When done he said, "wow, I enjoyed that, didn't think I would. You're both great cocksuckers." She told him to make sure to bring a friend next time. He asked "are you telling me to bring a friend or done come?" She said "not yet". As he dressed and left she told me "get in me". Try as I might but just couldn't get in her. She expressed her disappointment. I jerked off as she rubbed herself to a third orgasm. I did cum but it was a disappointing dry orgasm.

It's about 8:00pm. As I write this, HWR is at Gayle's for a Friday night event. I'll post this in the AM.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:37 am

I love your posts and look forward to them. I wish you posted more details and more often. It's a shame she won't let you take any pics. Maybe just a cummy pussy shot. No face.

She needs to add new men to the stable. You should help her.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:34 am

Thanks for reading. I'll try to post more details. As a 'hunt and peck' typist it takes a very long time. But I will try.

As far as pics, I think I've pushed that as far as I can. She doesn't even like to have her regular pic taken. The in-therapy pics I snuck. The posed photo was on a cruise and her friends chastised and coerced her until she finally gave in. She always says that anything posted on-line is there forever and can't be undone, she's right. And if I did get an 'X' pix and posted it would be a violation of trust.

New men, yes she does and she's working on it, she reinforces that by saying "so many men - so little time". She won't accept my help and gets angry when I suggest it. I can help using on-line resources that she isn't can't, but she says she has the best man magnet there is, her pussy. I gotta say it's a very strange position to be in, wanting to get ones own wife laid by other men and basking in that success.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:01 am

Later Friday evening 4/26 HWR had a evening at Gayle's. The details I got after I picked her up at 9:30. Gayle had 3 guys over for the evening. She said Gayle felt bad about her hiatus so she 'gave' HWR 2 of the guys and she took the other. HWR said they were both young, Gayle's preference. She said she got fucked at least twice by each guy. She said these guys were good, under 30 for sure, both 6'+ and both toned, maybe 6 1/2" - 7", both cut, both very hard and had lots of stamina and recovery. She said she lost count but had at least a dozen orgasms. She was tired and sweaty and smelled of sex. She told me to not even think about cleaning her tonight. I told her I wasn't, she asked what if I told you to. I didn't answer as we entered the garage. She made a bee-line to the bed and was asleep before I even got in.

Saturday 4/27 I wanted to have a short discussion about last night. She really wasn't interested. I told her we'd limit it to 5 minutes. I set a timer to make sure I didn't violate my word. She finally agreed. I told her I would like to have been there while she took on the 2 guys. She said as long as it was a Gayle 'event' that will never happen, no matter what scenario it turns out to be. I said but............ She interrupted me and said it's Gayle's party it's her rules and she says no. I asked if she actually asked Gayle. She said they did have a discussion about Jack & I being there and Gayle said absolutely not! I told, her I was disappointed. She told me that I get to she her every other time I want so I should 'suck it up', to 'get over it'. She asked me if it excites me that she fucked 2 guys. I told her yes. She told me to show her. I dropped my pants to show her my erection. She told me to jerk off. I did as told. The timer went off and we were done talking but not before my orgasm. She waited for me finish. I had a nice orgasm but no semen, totally dry.

She got up and went to the bedroom. She closed the door, which is very rare, and said "my turn I'll be out when I'm done." As I contemplated the past week. One thing jumped out at me was that very few guys go down on her.

Sunday 4/28 I had the opportunity to use her computer to do some accounting work. And the shit that I am I looked through her recent web visits. Low and behold there were some searches on bukkake. Not just research as to the subject matter but also videos, a lot of videos. She's been a busy cumslut I thought to myself.

Later on I asked her if Mr commuter was becoming an issue. She asked in what way. All I said was "connection." She said that's been worrying her as well. That they connect on a sexual level extremely well, like we used to many moons ago (that hurt). She added that she is concerned that a connection may start due to their frequency and intensity. She added "I want to kiss him so bad, to feel his lips on mine, his tongue entwined with mine while his cock is deep in me, but respect for you and your feelings I've not done that." I said that kissing may expedite that possible connection. She agreed and said she won't do that, but if she feels a connection start she's gonna go for the gold then end it.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:08 am

great story. i hope it continues & your wife's health holds out.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri May 03, 2019 1:49 am

So far so good. Thanks for caring.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun May 05, 2019 3:24 am

Monday 4/29 Mr. commuter paid HWR a morning visit on his way to work. I awoke to them fucking, she was on top riding him. It was her moaning that awoke me, as the foam mattress doesn't transmit movement, I looked at the clock, she saw me awake, it was very early about 2:10am. Never stopping her movement she put her hand on me and told me it was early to go back to sleep. Being exhausted I rolled over and nodded back off. I awoke for a bathroom visit about 2:40. He was laying between us on his side, back to me with his arms and legs around her. I returned to bed and went back to sleep. 3:00am her 1st medication alarm of the day rang. As usual it woke me, she was on her back and Mr. commuter was fucking her. I told her not to forget her meds. She said I know and again I went back to sleep. 4:00am her next medication alarm went off. I awoke to her sucking his cock. This time I stroked my cock as I watched her suck him. When I was at attention I worked my way around to her and she accommodated me allowing me to get in her. I was a very nice experience fucking her as she sucked off one of her regulars. For me sloppy seconds or in this case thirds is wonderful. It wasn't long before I orgasmed. Though I'd like to say I added my cum to his I'm sure it was a dry orgasm. Later on she swears she felt me ejaculate semen in her. I think she was sparing my feelings. Anyway she continued to suck him but it was only minutes after that he shot his 3rd load this time in her mouth. She didn't swallow as usual but work her way to me and gave me a deep cum kiss transferring a small mouthful to me. I swallowed it.

He dressed, thanked us both and left. She tried to get me up again by sucking my cock. This interest in me is rare but welcome. Unfortunately my body wouldn't respond. Big John, her Magic Wand had no problem.

As I got up to dress she masturbated to several more orgasms. As I exited the dressing room she took a break and said it was great morning, several cocks, several loads, numerous orgasms with more to follow. She told me to kiss her goodbye. I did so as she went back to masturbating and me still tasting Mr. commuter in the kiss.

Tuesday 4/30 was haircut day.

We have a friend/acquaintance Larry, we also know his wife Jean. He is in 2 of the clubs I am and I see him several times a week. HWR knows him from her time in one of the 7 pools, where they met independently of me. It was coincidental that we both know the same person. Anyway he has an interesting past, he owned a bar, now owns a religious artifact & incense store and as it turns out he is a trained hairdresser. He's 6'3" lean, late 60s. A real nice guy. So every several weeks he comes here to do some hair work, cutting, coloring, beard trims, etc for me, my brother and wife. Easy, cheap, convenient and he does an adequate job.

8:00 am he shows up, he does my brother, then me then I get HWR from the bedroom for her turn. My brother leaves before she makes an appearance, as an aside he and HWR don't get along, oil & water. Anyway I say my goodbyes and head out for the day.

When I got home the stool was still in the middle of the room. I went to put it where it belongs and the back of the stool is loose

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L6JAi ... AU82RxuiSg

What happened to the stool?

As soon as I returned the stool she came into the room. I wiggled the back and asked her if she had an explanation. She said she did. I asked her to clue me in. She said I had to promise not to get mad. I asked mad about what? She said just promise. I promised.

She told me what happened.

"When you left Larry was still cutting my hair. He brushed up against me and I felt his semi-hard cock. It excited me even more considering I was already aroused. I tried to masturbate earlier while you and your brother were getting your hair cut, but every time I heard your brothers voice it turned me off. So I never got to orgasm and I was horny as hell.

So I reached over and put my hand on his dick. He verbally protested but didn't move away. I continued to rub and felt him get harder. He still protested but didn't move away.

NOTE: I learned that it's unwise for me to interrupt when she's relating something. So I let her go on just listening.

He was wearing beltless shorts so it was easy for me to unzip it and open the button. He's thin without any hips, so they just sort of fell by themselves. He still protested as he stepped out o them. He was commando so there wasn't any underwear to deal with.

I stroked his pretty hard cock as he continued to protest but didn't stop me. His cock is longer than yours but about the same thickness or should I say thinness. I don't like long cocks and I had the feeling he was at my limit, perhaps a tad over. But I quickly figured if I mounted him I could control thrust and depth.

I got off the stool and told him to get on as I took off my sweats and panties. He did get on saying that we shouldn't be doing this. I told him he's right but I was going to fuck him anyway. I realized I was wetter than I had been in a very long time and figured I didn't need lube.

I worked my way up onto him lowering myself on his hard cock. I was in fact wet enough and he slid in, as always I enjoyed being stretched, but would have liked him to have a fatter dick. Oh well, he's got what he's got.

When he was fully in me and I had accommodated him I started to rock back and forth and was able to control how deep he was in me. In minutes I had my first orgasm.

I picked up my pace and had a 2nd orgasm. I was so looking forward to my 3rd, my earth shatterer. I rocked back and forth on him for a few more minutes, Then I lost my footing and slide on him too far and I felt his cock hit me deep and it hurt but I felt a pop and felt him slide in me deeper. That had never happened before and I had a momentary fear that I had injured myself.

Then the pain disappeared and I had a very intense feeling of pleasure, a feeling I had never had before. And I felt an uncontrollable orgasm starting. Larry said he was ready to cum and asked me where. I told him to shut up and cum.

Then it hit, my 3rd, but like never before. I lost all sense of time and space, I didn't even realize what I was doing or who I was doing it with until the whole body wave of orgasm had subsided. Larry said that my pussy clamped onto his cock, something he had never experienced before nor had he seen a woman orgasm like that before. I told him it had never happened to me before either. He laughed and said "I guess I'm better than I thought".

I wanted to stay like that but he had to go, his back was hurting and I was getting sore in that position So I worked my way off him with his help. Fortunately he had put down his barbers smock on the seat as there was a puddle left. It wasn't cum. I wondered if I peed.

Larry cleaned himself using the paper towels on the island as did I. He dressed and packed up his hair tools.

He said "you know this changes our relationship." I agreed.

When he was gone I realized he hadn't finished cutting my hair.

OK there you have it."

I was silent for a few moments.

HWR: "Say something."

ME: "Give me a few minutes."

ME: "You broke an unwritten rule."

HWR: "Yes I did, I couldn't control myself."

ME: "That's no excuse."

HWR: "I was beyond horny."

ME: "You have vibrators that you could have used."

HWR: "I tried but every time I heard your brother's shrill voice it was a turn off."

ME: "I meant after we were gone. Maybe you need to fuck him to get over it."

HWR: "I'd rather have my vagina sown closed."

ME: "I was joking."

HWR: "I wasn't."

HWR: "How angry are you?"

ME: "Mildly angry very miffed. Remember I see Larry several times a week, this has now changed our relationship."

HWR: "How?"

ME: "I don't know as yet, but I know it has."

HWR: "What about you and Jack (Gayle's husband), he knows?"

ME: "It's different you and Jack haven't be together and we share a common interest, we both have hotwwives."

HWR: "So do you and Larry, I'm your common interest."

ME: "How are you going to deal with Jean (Larry's GF)?"

HWR: "No different than before, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

ME: "Did you tell him about our lifestyle?"

HWR: "No I didn't."

ME: "So he thinks you cheated on me?"

HWR: "Yup."

ME: "Do you plan on doing Larry again?"

HWR: "If that last orgasm can be repeated I'd really like to, is was 'off the hook' like nothing I'd ever experienced. I'm sorry for breaking our unwritten rule of friends and I'm sorry for not including you. This thing just happened."

ME: "Doing a friend, and my exclusion doesn't work for me. If we are to continue this lifestyle this can't happen again. Do you understand?"

She was silent.

ME: "Do you understand?"

HWR: "OK, I'll do my best."

ME: "You need to do better than your best."

HWR: "I need to call Larry back. He never finished my haircut."

She picked up the phone and called him. I heard her say "you didn't finish. No that you finished, my haircut silly."

Wednesday 5/1 Mr. commuter came by on his way home with a friend. The friend was a nice looking older guy like me. And like me he couldn't get it up though he did have a nice looking cock and thick just as she likes it. I was looking forward to her enjoying him. Alas, she was disappointed to say the least. Mr. commuter fucked HWR while she tried to suck the friend to attention without any success. But he did have an orgasm, and like me it was a dry or meager load. I know that because when he was done she asked him "TURP?" He said yes. I really felt bad for this guy. Here he was with a great piece of ass ready for him and he was dead in the water. I've been there myself so I understand.

Afterwards as he used the bathroom. HWR told Mr. commuter that he has to better than that. He said the guy professed his studliness, he had no choice but to take him at his word. He apologized. She told him he owes her. He asked what he owes her. She said you'll know when I cash it in.

They dressed and left. I felt bad for the guy, but I was luckier as I was able to get it up this time, thank you sloppy seconds. We fucked she had an orgasm, so did I.

Thursday 5/2 HWR and Gayle went to the college next door. It's been a while since she was there. Since she can't as yet drive and hasn't asked me to take her. However, Gayle was looking for a few new younger guys and they decided to trawl together.

They both got lucky. She called me to get an OK for later in the day. I asked what time so I could get home. She said Gayle was coming back to the house with them so she'd have to ask Gayle. Yes, I was miffed, this is not Friday, hence not Gayle's rules, this is our time, hence our rules. As it turned out it was academic as Gayle wasn't playing so she had no problem. It would be the first time Gayle was in our home while HWR played and I would be there. I had both trepidation and excitement as to what that dynamic might be.

When I got home they we just beginning as HWR & both guys were in the midst of stripping. The guys were young, of course they were as they came from the college. Both were tall, over 6', both had blond hair, and blond pubes, both were cut, maybe 6" or so. She handed one of the guys bottle of lube as she positioned a pillow and laid down on her stomach presenting herself for rear entry. They both said they don't do anal, as did she, they said "OK, got it". I brought another chair into the bedroom as Gayle had the chair that's normally there. I stripped, Gayle stayed dressed.

Guy one lubed up and entered her. Guy two rubbed his cock as did I. I love to see a new guy slide into her for the first time and today I get that privilege twice. After a few minutes they high-fived and swapped places. Another few minutes of guy two fucking her, they high-fived again. I was obvious that they had done this tag-team thing before. the swapped back and forth for quite a while, I couldn't see HWR's face but I was able to hear her. Not sure if she orgasmed but knowing her I would think she did. Gayle had her legs spread and was rubbing herself through her panties. This wasn't the first time she witnessed HWR having sex but it was the first time she saw me naked and present during.

Guy one asked guy two "who's turn is it." He said "yours." Moments later he was cumming in HWR. When he was done he pulled out and guy two got between her legs and stroked his cock. He said "I don't do sloppy seconds." And unloaded on her pussy. I gather they had done this many times before and took turns as to who cums first.

When he dismounted HWR told me to clean her. I knew what she meant and got on the bed and licked their cum from her pussy. I heard them both say "eeew icky." It was great, young hot fresh cum.

When I was done they were gone. HWR rolled over on the bed. Gayle said watching me clean her was one of the hottest things she has ever seen and it made her cum. HWR got up from the bed, Gayle asked about me. HWR said "he can just jerk off". Gayle said she would never do that to Jack. HWR reminded Gayle that she never lets Jack be present either so it's not an even comparison. Gayle agreed but said if she ever did she wouldn't. HWR said to each his own. Gayle agreed and the brief exchange was over. I took out my Magic Wand as they had this dialog. Gayle left the house and HWR left the bedroom leaving me to masturbate alone.

Friday 5/4 HWR asked Mr. commuter to not come by in the morning as she was exhausted and need more sleep time. But she told him he was welcome on his way home.

HWR slept till almost 3pm. Mr. commuter showed up on his way home from work. I had the pleasure of watching them non-stop fuck for a solid 15 minutes. On HWR's third orgasm so did he. They just laid there in each others arms Mr. commuter still in her for what seemed like forever, of course it was only a few minutes. As soon as he withdrew from her she told me to get in her. I did as I was told in an instant. I was able to get her to one more orgasm as well as my own. When I got off of her he was gone. I never heard him say goodbye or even leave.

The bartender showed up for a before shift romp. Remember each of these 2 visits were "OK'd" by me before hand. As so many times in the past he fucked her and dropped a huge load in her, then jerked off on her 3 more times. As usual she was covered in cum. I got her a towel she just laid there holding it savoring the aftermath. As he dressed they talked.

BARTENDER: "How's that group thing getting on?"

HWR: "Close, we're close."

BARTENDER: "Can I help you get it going?"

HWR: "Nope, it's all up to me. Your help will be to provide the necessary cocks."

BARTENDER: "That's not a problem. How many, 4, 6, 10, 20?"

HWR: "I'm not sure, that's one of my problems."

BARTENDER: "As this is your first and considering your medical stuff I'd suggest no more than 6."

HWR: "Yeah that's what hubby says."

ME: "Yup that's' what I said alright."

BARTENDER: "Just let me know when, where and how many. I've got it covered."

HWR: "I will."

He dressed and left. She told me to clean her up. I told her no way after him. She said not that she meant to clean her in the shower, to wash her. I told her that's different. I started the shower and helped her up and to the shower. She brought along a waterproof dildo. She said just in case.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Sun May 05, 2019 10:26 am

You pack a lot of story in a single post! Interesting how much you can learn from an alert observation of a damaged chair.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon May 06, 2019 2:44 am

I've found that many times you can't direct life - it directs you. Had she put the stool it back, it might have been weeks before I would notice it and would never had the coincidence to question it.

Sometimes I think there are way too many words and it bores people.
Last edited by 2wheel on Tue May 07, 2019 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:07 pm

2wheel - we enjoy the detailed updates. We wish they were more frequent.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue May 07, 2019 3:25 am

Time is not my friend for various reasons. So I write when I can from reminder notes I take. It takes the same time to write daily or weekly (in aggregate). It takes the same amount of time to post regardless of the size of the post & I do so on 3 sites, so it's a total of 21 postings (daily) vs 3 postings (weekly). The disadvantage of weekly is long posts than can lose a readers interest.

Sometimes there are significant events that can make a daily posting interesting but mostly it's the same old 'in & out' that would be beyond boring to read.

I DO appreciate everyone's comments and opinions whether I agree with them or not. It's akin to this lifestyle, different for everyone where nothing is right or wrong.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat May 11, 2019 2:18 am

Saturday 5/4 she slept the day away. I woke her for lunch at noon, she was back in bed by 12:45, I woke her for dinner 6:15, she was back in bed by 7:00.

Sunday 5/5 HWR said she thinks she ready for the group thing. I told her in my opinion she wasn't. She was annoyed that I would make that decision. I told her she made it. I was only the messenger. She was confused. I told her to listen her words that she didn't say she was ready that she said she THINKS she's ready. To me that was very clear. That when she actually says she's ready my opinion will be different

Nothing more was said about it.

But she spent the rest of the day playing alone.

Monday 5/6 Mr. commute came by on his way to work for a quickie as he was running late. He apologized for the older guy fizzling out and said the guy wanted another shot a HWR. She said "sure why not" Bring him by later. He said he couldn't come by later but the old guy can. That was OK but a pass would be needed.

Later in the day the old guy did come by. It was a totally different story from the other time. As soon as he stripped he was at attention. My assessment of his cock was accurate, and HWR had a smile. She gave him lube as she laid down missionary style legs wide pen and in the air as she held pussy open for him which is unusual for her. He entered her in a few thrusts and remained hard. They fucked for at least a half hour, HWR experience several orgasms. Her third was most enjoyable. Yes she did have a fourth and fifth at which time he announce his orgasm but it was dry. He apologized for it.

As he dressed he thanked her and asked if he could have repeat. She said absolutely. He was gone thereafter.

Tuesday 5/7 Mr. commuter came by in the morning. She was ready for him when he entered the bedroom. I was awake. As usual she handed him the lube and he lubed up. As he positioned himself between her legs she stopped him and said she wanted me to guide him in. that was a first . He had no problem as I've 'handled' him before. For me this exacerbated the pleasure of seeing her entered for the 1st time. His cock was hard and slippery. As I guided him she told me to open her up, with my other hand I spread her lips open and I guided him in her. Then fucked for a while as I stroked my cock watching them. She orgasmed almost immediately after his entry in her. They fucked for about 10-15 minutes until he announced his impending orgasm. Again I had the pleasure of watching another man shoot his cum deep in my wife's infertile womb. When he was done he pulled out and it was my turn for sloppy seconds. He was off the bed and cleaning up when she said hang out a minute I need to talk to you as I was getting into position. He said he didn't have much time. She said not to worry as I was quick. Damn this time she was right, within a couple of minutes I was cumming. When I was done I rolled off her allowing the cum I didn't push out to seep out of her.

He asked what was up. She said we need to take a break. He asked what he did wrong, was it the older guy? was is too much sex? What was it. She said she is exhausted and needs to catch her breath. To concentrate on her therapies not her pussy.

He asked if this was it. She said she doesn't think so, but one never knows what's in store.

He asked if he was the only one she's doing beside the friends he's brought. She said no. He asked how many. She said I don't count, maybe 20 maybe 30. I chimed I and said I do, it's been 39. He said in your 60s and 39 that's reasonable. She said no, about a year. I again chimed in and said since September . He said holy shit maybe I should be using a condom. She said if you do we ARE done, I only do bareback.

He said he'd hate for that to happen as he's having a good time with her, She said so is she and I again chimed in and said so am I.

She said I need a rest that's all. I don't know how long it will be. I promise I will contact you when I feel I'm ready to start up again. OK? He nodded and said OK, it's been fun, thanks, then left.

I told her I was a bit surprised that she took that step and asked if it was that she was feeling a connection and couldn't say it. She said no it was because she really needs a rest that the therapies are being overshadowed by her tiredness from all the sex she's getting.

I told her I was getting whiplash. Last week she wanted more of his friends and talked to the bartender about a group event and now she going celibate.

Note that this is one of they byproducts or brain trauma, and she has significant cognitive issues.

She said when the bartender calls she'll tell him as well. I asked what about us as I can only get in her as sloppy seconds, so I guess I'm cut off as well. She said we'll see. I asked for more details, she said that's all she can say now. I told I feel like we're heading backwards not forwards. I asked about how she's gonna deal with the PGAD. She says masturbation doesn't wear me out as a vigorous as partnered sexual romp.

So we're on another hiatus this time it's voluntary