Is this the start or the end?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:44 am

YUP, I'm gonna bring it up this weekend.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:59 am

2wheel wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:44 am
YUP, I'm gonna bring it up this weekend.
He's definitely really into her. Is she really into him too or just playing along? Are you going to discuss with HRW or just have a man to man with him and ask him to cool it?

Maybe he's just trying too hard (eg flowers) because he doesn't understand that hwr gives out her pussy for free. I mean, it isn't exactly your day to day situation where you can just show up, drop a load in a married slut bareback, and leave. Maybe he just doesn't understand your protocol and a short convo with him would fix it? Whatever you do, don't make a big deal of it. If it continues then make a big deal.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:12 am

No matter what I want it's her decision. She who has the pussy is in charge.

I'm going to talk it out with her, not him, he is tangential. Of course it's possible that my viewpoint is skewed and I'm seeing what isn't really there.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:20 am

2wheel wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:12 am
No matter what I want it's her decision. She who has the pussy is in charge.

I'm going to talk it out with her, not him, he is tangential. Of course it's possible that my viewpoint is skewed and I'm seeing what isn't really there.
You could just ask him to tone it down a bit so as not start a bruhaha with HWR. I don't know that your talk with her will be well received. You could save the talk with her for if it gets more serious. Ya know, save that talk for another time.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:03 am

Sometimes waiting is good - sometimes not - this time I think not.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:24 am

When you raise the issue, you’ll find out from her reaction if it’s an issue or not. Be prepared to weather the storm, if there is one I’m sure it will blow over soon, despite her behaviour (at times), it does seem like she very much has your interest fair and centre also.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:58 am

Wednesday 10/23 in the afternoon HWR went trawling at the college after a disappointing Monday. She came home empty handed having secured no partners.

Friday 10/25 the bartender came by for a pre-shift quickie. As usual he fucked HWR and jerked off 3 more times on her before leaving.

She did contact a few of her 'regulars' without any success. It was rather dry week for her, resulting in almost non-stop masturbation.

Sunday 10/27 I felt it necessary to have a chat about one of her infrequent visitors, Mr. commuter's black work colleague. Things aren't feeling right.

ME: "I need to have chat with you about XXXXXX."
HWR: "Yeah, I knew that was coming. I'm losing the warm and fuzzies about him."
ME: "Yup, me too. Flowers for a hotwife feel wrong. I thought it was a nice touch so I didn't say anything but I see him trying to 'isolate' me."
HWR: "The flowers were nice but honestly flowers are your responsibility not his, sex is his responsibility. And I don't like him trying to shut you out either. The other night I had him open the bedroom door after he shut it behind us."
ME: "I figured that."
HWR: "I getting ready to cut him loose. Before you said anything"
ME: "What are you waiting for."
HWR: "Remember I asked him about friends. I plan on him setting up a gangbang and after that I'll cut him loose."
ME: "What is your timetable?"
HWR: "I don’t really have any other than I'd like another gangbang sooner rather than later. I really really enjoyed it. But he comes around infrequently and I don't want to call him and make him think he's more important than he really is."
ME: "How are you going to tell him he's done."
HWR: "Simple, when he calls I won't be available, I'm sure after a while he'll get the idea. No need to burn bridges behind us and he works with zzzzzz (Mr. commuter)."
ME: "Sounds reasonable, no confrontation."
HWR: "I guess we're done chatting. It's been good"
ME: "Wise ass."

So there we are. I can only remember once her ever wanting to cut a guy loose because of emotions, it being the 1st guy we started with. But this time it's his emotions not hers. We'll see where it goes.

She ended the week starved for cock but not orgasms. I had to solder the wires on Big John, again. Next time I'll use a longer lead, the 6' is just too short I think.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:44 am

Lol. Glad it worked out

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:02 am

This is your opportunity to step up and be the one to organize the gangbangs. Just like flowers are your responsibility, something like organizing a gangbang should be the husband's responsibility.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:56 am

Jeff111 - Hasn't worked out just yet, right now it's just a plan. Time will tell if the plan comes to fruition and how successful.

afagehi7 - I agree but this is where she so often gives me mixed signals. She had no problem me helping to setup the last GB and has no problem with me 'facilitating' her hookups, but is absolutely adamant about me taking the lead.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:38 am

2wheel wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:56 am
Jeff111 - Hasn't worked out just yet, right now it's just a plan. Time will tell if the plan comes to fruition and how successful.

afagehi7 - I agree but this is where she so often gives me mixed signals. She had no problem me helping to setup the last GB and has no problem with me 'facilitating' her hookups, but is absolutely adamant about me taking the lead.
I know she's weird about you taking the lead but you are the husband. Some random bar tender shouldn't be deciding who fucks your wife, you should be. Yes, HWR makes the final decision but she isn't turning away business so basically ugly cock asshole bartender is deciding who gets to Fuck your wife. Don't you think that she'd actually be happier and glad that you stepped up and drove the bus?

Sorry, I just find it strange that some guy that doesn't give a damn about you or hwr and that neither of you like is the one deciding who gets to fuck HWR... your wife. I guess it's a cuckold thing?

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:19 am

2wheel wrote:
True, but at least she’s on the same page as you and respectful of your wishes.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:28 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:38 am
2wheel wrote:

I know she's weird about you taking the lead but you are the husband. Some random bar tender shouldn't be deciding who fucks your wife, you should be. Yes, HWR makes the final decision but she isn't turning away business so basically ugly cock asshole bartender is deciding who gets to Fuck your wife. Don't you think that she'd actually be happier and glad that you stepped up and drove the bus?

Sorry, I just find it strange that some guy that doesn't give a damn about you or hwr and that neither of you like is the one deciding who gets to fuck HWR... your wife. I guess it's a cuckold thing?
I understand what you're saying. But she's in control, not me, not anyone else. Even considering she has no standards, she can't explain why I can't be in the 'acquisition business', but is adamant against it. So I yield, why the hell would I fight her for control over who provides cock. Neither of us care as long as she's getting it. Besides it would be an effort on my part where he has a 'stable' of available cock. I'd be shooting myself in the foot.

To put in perspective he doesn't decide who she fucks he only provides candidates, she decides. Think in contract terms, offer and acceptance.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:29 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:19 am
2wheel wrote:
True, but at least she’s on the same page as you and respectful of your wishes.
Generally we are on the same page, we weren't at the outset but we pretty much are now. It has taken away all the pressure.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:34 am

Saturday 10/26 we went to a party. As usual with seniors by 9:00 the place had thinned out to just a few people left. HWR, myself and 2 other couples. Everyone was feeling pretty good after some weed and wine. HWR says the smoke helps her pain levels so she didn't want to leave too early. So we’re sitting around gabbing, smoking and drinking, except me, I don’t indulge. Everyone's feeling pretty good. The ladies are chatting about their respective book clubs and what they're reading, HWR says hers is reading "The Art Of Racing in The Rain", there's conversation about it being made into a movie. Another woman jumps in that her club is reading "50 Shades of Grey." The other woman says she's dreamt about it. Someone asks, dream or fantasize. She laughs and says she guesses fantasize. One of the guys asks fantasy or reality? She laughs and says fantasy, with a pause, then adds, so far. We all chuckle. She turns to HWR and says your turn. It was amazing how quickly an innocent discussion turn sexual. We’re the oldest, the other 2 couples are in their mid-late 50s. HWR says gangbang. One of the woman asks, fantasy or reality. HWR says reality. They all look up, she definitely got their attention. They all gaze towards me. Did you know? HWR answers, of course he knew, he was there. Their gaze turns into a drilled- stare. One guy rhetorically asks "you were there?". HWR jumps in again, there, hell he helped set it up. From that point on they all shot questions fast and furious at HWR . The woman more than the men. Questions about size, STDs, orgasms, semen, condoms, oral, anal, the questions went on for quite some time. Then one of the woman said she was embarrassed but that her fantasy is to be fucked silly. Her husband says he had no clue, she responded yeah, that's surely is a problem for us, you have no clue. He got up angry, she trailed behind him. That was it, the party was over. And the secret was out.

Clearly the weed and wine got the best of her. What amazed me was how many questions we’re thrown at her not by the men but the 2 women. The men had grins from ear to ear. On the way home I asked why she let the cat out of the bag. She said she hadn't realized what she was saying until all the words were out of her mouth, at which point it was too late, that I should know by now that she has no filter.. Then she asked me why I have such a problem that people know she's a slut and she doesn't. I told her that I thought it was inappropriate. Her response was expected, asking me if that is any more inappropriate than her fucking other men. I really had no answer.

Then she said she was also surprised that the other women were so inquisitive about her gangbang. If they only knew how much fun it was, how much she enjoyed it. Then she said it was probably the most exciting sexual experience of her life and can’t wait to do it again. That sex is so much better with more than one man, and the more the merrier.

I reminder her she has 4 opportunity's. The bartender can arrange it again, Mr. commuter claimed to be able to arrange it with his work mates, she's been priming his black work colleague and lastly I can work on it. She raised her voice and told me that I'm not permitted to arrange anyone for her only assist, expedite when necessary.

We got home, into bed and we each masturbated followed by sleep.

Monday 10/28, Mr. commuter came by for a morning romp which I slept through then again in the afternoon on his way home from work, bringing with him 2 fellow co-workers. I watched and stroked as he had her lay on her stomach over a pillow as they each took their turn fucking and cumming in her. She helped by rubbing her clit as they fucked her rear-entry having several good orgasms. One guy looked at her bung-hole and commented that it looks so inviting. She said it was a virgin ass and is gonna stay that way. As they were leaving she told Mr. commuter to let either her or me know how long it would take to setup the gangbang and how many guys he thought would show up. She remained in that position and 'invited' me in by telling me to fuck her. I got on the bed and slipped my cock in her unimpeded thanks to 3 loads of fresh cum, splendid. She told me to fuck her and give her a 4th load of cum. I did as instructed only lasting a few minutes, she didn’t orgasm from me.

Wednesday 10/30 she called mid-day to ask permission for an afternoon romp with a guy from the college. I asked how she found him considering I had the car. She said I can thank Gayle. I asked if Gayle was gonna join in. She said no Gayle only does Fridays; that I know that, but she is gonna watch. She asked yes or no. Of course I said yes. Then she asked if I want her to save cleanup for me. I told her I'd let her decide. Later we had a brief text exchange:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18fJW0 ... l3XxYhlIuw

Later Mr. commuter's black work colleague called for an evening visit. She told him no. He must have asked why not. She told him we all need to learn to cope with despoilment. Clearly she was taking control of the situation. The she told him to call when he had a friends list prepared.

Friday 11/1 I dropped HWR off at Gayle's for a Friday night soiree. About an hour later Gayle brought her home. I asked it everything was OK, she said yes, he was a quick shooter and what was worse he was one and done. She was disappointed. I asked her if she was OK with cleanup. She said she was hoping I would and didn’t clean herself. We were in bed in seconds and I was on her magic pussy as fast. I licked every drop of the guys cum giving her several orgasms along the way. When she was clean I took her favorite dildo and slipped it into her followed by Big John on her clit. She had several more orgasm one of which she almost clawed the skin off my arm.

It was a good week following the prior dry week.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:13 pm

Just found this amazing journey for you two over-horny amazingly playful orgasm-hungry hot-couple!! :up:
Will start from the beginning... love your discourse, writing style and dedication to this sex-addiction lifestyle!!
Many thanks to you and keep it up ! :P

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:04 am

boing469 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:13 pm
Just found this amazing journey for you two over-horny amazingly playful orgasm-hungry hot-couple!! :up:
Will start from the beginning... love your discourse, writing style and dedication to this sex-addiction lifestyle!!
Many thanks to you and keep it up ! :P
Thank you. It's been quite a journey, never thought it would ever happen. And now with her PGAD, it has a life of it's own. She is at time insatiable.

Given her medical issues and age I can't predict for how long we, and I do mean we, can enjoy this lifestyle. One of my biggest regrets is that we didn't start this many moons ago. As she says "so many men - so little time".

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:38 am

Monday 11/4, as has become the norm Mr. commuter stopped by for a morning romp. Before getting to it HWR engaged him in a discussion about the gangbang he offered to setup with his fellow employees. I think he thought it was all 'sex talk' and didn't take it seriously. After few minutes he kinda confirmed it by rhetorically asking, "you were seriously about that?" At which point she said absolutely. The 3 of us engaged in a discussion of it. The 1st thing she asked was how many guys he could muster. He said he wasn't sure but he thinks maybe 20-30, but added that he hadn’t really explored it since he didn’t take it seriously. She reminded him that last week she told him to work on it. Again he said he thought it was only 'sex talk'. I added, OK now that you know it’s not sex talk. How many guys do you think you can muster. Again he said without drilling down probably 20-30 followed by him asking her if she could handle that many. She said that she'd like to find out. That then set the stage. I said from what I understood that might only be a 50% turnout. He asked with incredulity, you mean you never done this before, she jumped in yes I have. I told him not to dwell on the past to now concentrate on the future. I told him some rules, bareback only, he said that may be problem. I told him I'm sure he'll find a way. That we expect it to be either in someone's home or a motel, an upscale motel not some cheap rundown flop house and the guys will of course pay for it. He said that sounds reasonable. I told him no anal. He said that he knew. I reminded him that he must alert the guys to her sensitivity to pain in her legs. He also said the he knows. I also told him no big guys, he thought I meant height and weight. I told him 7" is max, 6" is desirable. He said he's bigger than that, she jumped and said sorry but you're not. I offered to get a ruler, he declined with a bruised ego. I told him Sunday midday would be ideal. He said he'd work on and when does she want to do it. She jumped in again, ASAP.

She asked are we good? He said yes we are. She one last thing and said his black work colleague (by name) must be in attendance. He asked why she said it was personal. Then she said OK it’s time to fuck. He looked at his watch and said a quickie. She said you’re always quick. He said that hurts. She apologized and said it wasn't meant to be derogatory, that she likes quick guys. I guess she injured his pride cause he couldn't get it up. So she sucked his flaccid dick until he shot a load in her mouth. For those that aren’t there yet, erections aren't necessary for orgasm.

Later in the day he called to stop by to make up for the morning. Of course I said yes, she was reluctant and didn’t know why but gave in and told him yes. So on the way home from work he stopped by. He said he had extra time as he told his wife he'd be late. And he did good as they fucked for almost an hour rather than his normal 15 visit. He said see I can go longer. I felt like she was applauding inside. As soon as he left I felt lucky to get sloppy seconds.

Wednesday 11/6 Mr. commuter's black work colleague called for a visit, she told him no, maybe some other time. He asked if he did something wrong, she said she didn't want to talk about it at that time. She and Gayle went trawling at the college and had success of sorts. They did find a guy who was interested but he wouldn’t give his last name for her to arrange for a gate pass.

Friday 11/8 the bartender came by for a before shift encounter, he brought 2 guys with him which made her happy. He said he would when he called but hasn’t always come through. At first I thought we would be having a problem with one of the guys he was about 6'-6" and I expected a big cock, which she doesn't like. I was dead wrong, this big guy, maybe 260# had the smallest dick I can remember, if this thing was 3" it was a lot. I felt bad for him, really bad. The only way she could get him in her was for HWR to ride him as he laid across a pillow. Lucky for her he was a quick cummer allowing her to get to the real dicks in the room. The other guy was up to snuff and satisfied her needs quite well. Filling her pussy with a load deeper than the other guy. The bartender, who normally goes first, stepped to bed and said watch this as he jerked off on her covering her with cum. When he was done he said he wasn't done and they watched as he jerked off on her 3 more times. Each time dropping a huge load. She masturbated as he did this, her hand full of cum from the other 2 guys . When he stepped away she rubbed her cum covered fingers in his cum and licked her fingers. She told me to lick the cum off of her, I told her no but I would clean her, she said not this time.

They dressed and left.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:31 pm

Simply amazing sizzling cock+cum hungry hotwife with an amazing appetite for more :up:
... these frequent visits by strangers who never fucked her before is mind-blowing but also cock-rising... setting up a GB for her might go better if she had a friend perhaps to fluff for her and help her out some :o ...
just in case she overestimates her capacity to fuck all those cocks! :mrgreen:
What are you planning on doing during this big GB?... film the action, bring drinks around, clean her up once in a while... get high on maryjane?? :P

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:04 am

boing469 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:31 pm
Simply amazing sizzling cock+cum hungry hotwife with an amazing appetite for more :up:
... these frequent visits by strangers who never fucked her before is mind-blowing but also cock-rising... setting up a GB for her might go better if she had a friend perhaps to fluff for her and help her out some :o ...
What are you planning on doing during this big GB?... film the action, bring drinks around, clean her up once in a while... get high on maryjane?? :P
I/we are very lucky, at this point in our lives it could have easily gone the other way. She loves cock & cum.

For us/her it's about sex and only sex, she doesn't care who she has sex with. It may be a holdover from her youth, she said she never said no to anyone, for her it was anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Her bestie is a hotwife, but won't allow me or her hubby present when she engages in any sexual activity which she relegate to Friday ONLY. So she could fluff but I can't be present, so for me that's a no go.

I plan on watching as I did the last one. I will help facilitate, towels, water, lube, etc. It's all about her. Clean?, yes if requested. Booze?, that can cause things to get out of hand, beer muscles and all. MJ?, not in the cards and she can't indulge - periodic medication drug testing. Film, she wn;t allow and pics or video, she doesn't even like it in a PG setting.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:13 am

2wheel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:04 am
boing469 wrote:
I/we are very lucky, at this point in our lives it could have easily gone the other way. She loves cock & cum.

For us/her it's about sex and only sex, she doesn't care who she has sex with. It may be a holdover from her youth, she said she never said no to anyone, for her it was anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Her bestie is a hotwife, but won't allow me or her hubby present when she engages in any sexual activity which she relegate to Friday ONLY. So she could fluff but I can't be present, so for me that's a no go.

I plan on watching as I did the last one. I will help facilitate, towels, water, lube, etc. It's all about her. Clean?, yes if requested. Booze?, that can cause things to get out of hand, beer muscles and all. MJ?, not in the cards and she can't indulge - periodic medication drug testing. Film, she wn;t allow and pics or video, she doesn't even like it in a PG setting.
How can we get added to the guest list?

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:36 am

Thanks for your detailed response... what an amazing woman and exciting journey for both of you, as well as to your many lucky quests/visitors who get to enjoy this erotic adventure!! It seems rare to have a woman embrace her inner slut+whore early in life and continue to love a multitude of cocks+cum into her 50s !!
Wish you the best for the upcoming GB... enjoy, rejoice, repeat !!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:53 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:13 am
2wheel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:04 am
boing469 wrote:

How can we get added to the guest list?
I can't get you there, I am 'forbidden ' to arrange or help arrange for men.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:57 am

boing469 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:36 am
Thanks for your detailed response... what an amazing woman and exciting journey for both of you, as well as to your many lucky quests/visitors who get to enjoy this erotic adventure!! It seems rare to have a woman embrace her inner slut+whore early in life and continue to love a multitude of cocks+cum into her 50s !!
Wish you the best for the upcoming GB... enjoy, rejoice, repeat !!
Thanks, yes, she is amazing. I'm not sure she embracing rather than trying to relive her past. Either way, it's great.

If the next GB goes as well as the last one (her 1st that I know of) we'll be a happy couple.

I will tell you that this lifestyle takes a special mindset and it isn't for everyone, actually it isn't for most.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:48 pm

Looking forward to hearing about GB #2