afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:10 am
2wheel wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:44 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:49 am
2wheel wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:02 am

Like me, he's in his 70s. I didn't think about his misses, provided he can't keep quiet. Something to definitely be considered, as women can be real catty.
I thought you said he was single. If he is married then you should avoid. You don't need a pissed off wife blabbing to the whole neighborhood association... And she will. It's not worth the potential mess.

If he's single or a windower then it's worth serious consideration IMHO
I don't remember saying that, but if I did I erred. "Blabbing", therein lies one of the dangers.

On one hand I have a sad, depressed wanting horny wife that due to CV19 is celibate.
On the other I have a ready and willing safe convenient prospect.
On the 3rd hand there is the fear of exposure.

What to do, what to do!
Maybe I just assumed he was single. If he's got a live in woman I'd say that it's a no go. Getting caught would be a mess.
He's married, either way I agree with you. The only thing that's has skewed my thinking is that HWR is "climbing the walls". Though I'm leaving the ball in his court, I have altered the time I water plants to avoid him.

afagehi7

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:42 am

2wheel wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:28 am
afagehi7 wrote:
2wheel wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:49 am

I thought you said he was single. If he is married then you should avoid. You don't need a pissed off wife blabbing to the whole neighborhood association... And she will. It's not worth the potential mess.

If he's single or a windower then it's worth serious consideration IMHO
I don't remember saying that, but if I did I erred. "Blabbing", therein lies one of the dangers.

On one hand I have a sad, depressed wanting horny wife that due to CV19 is celibate.

What to do, what to do!
Maybe I just assumed he was single. If he's got a live in woman I'd say that it's a no go. Getting caught would be a mess.
He's married, either way I agree with you. The only thing that's has skewed my thinking is that HWR is "climbing the walls". Though I'm leaving the ball in his court, I have altered the time I water plants to avoid him.
Climbing the walls is better than his wife finding out and eventually she would. It's too close to home IMHO.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:27 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:42 am
2wheel wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
2wheel wrote:

What to do, what to do!
Climbing the walls is better than his wife finding out and eventually she would. It's too close to home IMHO.
I was fully in that court, but I'm having second thoughts.

Well, he picked up the ball and ran a bit with it.

Since my discussion with the next door neighbor I've been on the lookout for him, actually changing my routine so as not to be out back too late in the morning and it worked as we've not seen each other, until yesterday morning.

NDN: "Good morning."
I hear the voice and it takes me moment to identify the source.
ME: "Good morning."
NDN: "How are you guys doing?"
ME: "We're good, and you?"
NDN: "We're good too."
ME: "Fucked up times, huh?"
NDN: "Sure is."
ME: "Where's your other half?"
NDN: "Sound asleep, more like sound dead. She sleeps like the dead, a bomb could go off and she'd sleep through it."
ME: "Mine too, deep and long sleep."
NDN: "Did you think about what we talked about?"
ME: "Sometimes I'm a bit slow on the uptake. What exactly are you saying?"
NDN: "We both know she's not giving haircuts, lots of odd hours and a lot of the same men over and over only days apart."
ME: "And?"
NDN: "I'm not saying a word to anyone about anything."
ME: "No one, not even your wife, not that there's anything to say?"
NDN: "Especially not her."
ME: "OK, and?"
NDN: "I don't want to cast aspersions or anything."
ME: "I appreciate that."
NDN: "You know for a while there was a brothel here in Sun City."
ME: "Yeah, I know on Honesty lane."
NDN: "Kind of ironic huh?"
ME: "Yup."
NDN: "We're not talking the same thing are we?"
ME: "Fuck no!"
NDN: "So it's a freebie situation then huh?"
ME: "I don't know what to say."
NDN: "Yes or now would work."
ME: "Why are you so interested in our lifestyle?"
NDN: "Lifestyle huh. Because I'm interested in joining y'all."
ME: "I don't know how to responds."
NDN: "Yes or no works fine about now."
ME: "Uh huh."
NDN: "Look, what happens here stays here. I know what's going on. Cars & men at odd times. Only the bedroom is lit. Haircuts my ass. I want in on the action."
ME: "How do you know when the bedroom ligths are on?"
DND: "I'm an insomniac, I'm up very early."
ME: "This is gossipy neighborhood, and we like our life to be filled with discretion."
NDN: "I know discretion when I see it."
ME: "That's what everyone says."
NDN: "We were swingers in our old life many moons ago. So we know discretion."
ME: "Alrighty then."
NDN: "Where do we go from here?"
ME: "Don't you think you're a bit old for this kinda thing?"
NDN: "No! I can still get it up and I can still perform."
ME: "I'm at a loss for words."
NDN: "Do you set up her dates or does she setup her own?"
ME: "Right to the point huh?"
NDN: "Yup TCB. Let me know, I'm real convenient. Things could work out real well."
ME: "Gotta go, stay safe."
NDN: "Yeah you too, give my best to the Mrs. and let me know, we can have fun."

I'm starting to warm to the idea. Just not there yet.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:31 am

2wheel wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:27 am
afagehi7 wrote:
2wheel wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

Since my discussion with the next door neighbor I've been on the lookout for him, actually changing my routine so as not to be out back too late in the morning and it worked as we've not seen each other, until yesterday morning.

NDN: "Sound asleep, more like sound dead. She sleeps like the dead, a bomb could go off and she'd sleep through it."
NDN: "We both know she's not giving haircuts, lots of odd hours and a lot of the same men over and over only days apart."
NDN: "Look, what happens here stays here. I know what's going on. Cars & men at odd times. Only the bedroom is lit. Haircuts my ass. I want in on the action."
ME: "This is gossipy neighborhood, and we like our life to be filled with discretion."
NDN: "Yup TCB. Let me know, I'm real convenient. Things could work out real well."

Would HWR entertain early morning whilst his wife is sleeping?

If he was single I'd say go for it but it's quite the conundrum. Maybe next time you talk you tell him the rules such as no condom, mandatory cream pie, hell you could even toss in something for yourself like you get to fluff him.

He may not be willing to play by the rules... namely bareback. One good thing is he stands more to lose by talking than you do which means he'll likely keep quiet.

If he is willing to play by the rules then maybe it's time to bring it up with HWR?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:56 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:31 am
2wheel wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:27 am
afagehi7 wrote:
2wheel wrote:

Would HWR entertain early morning whilst his wife is sleeping?

If he was single I'd say go for it but it's quite the conundrum. Maybe next time you talk you tell him the rules such as no condom, mandatory cream pie, hell you could even toss in something for yourself like you get to fluff him.

He may not be willing to play by the rules... namely bareback. One good thing is he stands more to lose by talking than you do which means he'll likely keep quiet.

If he is willing to play by the rules then maybe it's time to bring it up with HWR?
We've done a lot of early morning play, when done she goes back to sleep.

At this point I haven't admitted anything to him so rules might be a bit premature.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:57 am

As I said I was warming to the idea. So to put it in perspective, am I warming to the idea of giving my wife's pussy away to our next door neighbor? NO, hell NO! I don't setup her partners and I'm not in charge of her body, what I'm warming to is the idea of telling her about him so she can make her own decision, but in all honesty I know her, on a strictly physical basis since he has a cock he's good to go, but on a discretion basis I don't know, however, she's a bit desperate for the real thing and I'm not desperate but desirous of seeing her in action again and enjoying herself.

I think discretion is there as they were swingers. Being swingers the idea of another woman being involved in our play is intriguing but problematic as HWR is extremely jealous, I remember our trips to the sex club, but maybe the years have mellowed her jealousy. I'm used to a senior woman who has the skin of a 30 year old, the pussy of a 30 year old and the sex drive of a 20 year old, a bit heavy and slightly saggy tits and bright blond hair, not a wrinkle anywhere. Most women her age are wrinkles, saggy everything and gray everything with a dead sex drive.

With one exception she hasn't to the best of my knowledge had any old guys, you know in their 70s. Can he really get it up and keep it up or will she be disappointed playing with 2 guys that have limp dicks.

My musings about the possibility.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:13 am

2wheel wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:57 am
As I said I was warming to the idea. So to put it in perspective, am I warming to the idea of giving my wife's pussy away to our next door neighbor? NO, hell NO! I don't setup her partners and I'm not in charge of her body, what I'm warming to is the idea of telling her about him so she can make her own decision, but in all honesty I know her, on a strictly physical basis since he has a cock he's good to go, but on a discretion basis I don't know, however, she's a bit desperate for the real thing and I'm not desperate but desirous of seeing her in action again and enjoying herself.

I think discretion is there as they were swingers. Being swingers the idea of another woman being involved in our play is intriguing but problematic as HWR is extremely jealous, I remember our trips to the sex club, but maybe the years have mellowed her jealousy. I'm used to a senior woman who has the skin of a 30 year old, the pussy of a 30 year old and the sex drive of a 20 year old, a bit heavy and slightly saggy tits and bright blond hair, not a wrinkle anywhere. Most women her age are wrinkles, saggy everything and gray everything with a dead sex drive.

With one exception she hasn't to the best of my knowledge had any old guys, you know in their 70s. Can he really get it up and keep it up or will she be disappointed playing with 2 guys that have limp dicks.

I didn't realize that he wanted his wife involved. I thought he just wants some secret pussy.

I don't think you have enough information to make any kind of decision. You should make more of an effort to run into him when watering the garden.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:00 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:13 am
2wheel wrote:

I didn't realize that he wanted his wife involved. I thought he just wants some secret pussy.

I don't think you have enough information to make any kind of decision. You should make more of an effort to run into him when watering the garden.
You're right I don't have much info. But the only thing HWR is interested in is if he's got a cock, and that I'm sure is known info. I am leaning towards telling her and see where it goes. As of now I'm 75% tell her 25% don't.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:47 am

2wheel wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:00 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:13 am
2wheel wrote:

You're right I don't have much info. But the only thing HWR is interested in is if he's got a cock, and that I'm sure is known info. I am leaning towards telling her and see where it goes. As of now I'm 75% tell her 25% don't.
Personally, I'd make sure he fits the requirements before bringing it up. If he doesn't, then you don't have to bring it up. Once she knows and wants him, if you decide he doesn't meet the requirements, then I could see some fighting about it happening.

You can ask if he'd tell his wife about the haircut and that HWR usually gives haircuts to younger men for their stamina and you know it is an issue at your age. If that all works then you have to broach bareback since hwr doesn't do condoms. Wouldn't it be great if his wife was approving because maybe she didn't want sex but is happy for him to have a side piece then y'all end up as friends and hwr is fwb. That's a bit too perfect.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:14 am

We spoke about it yesterday, Thursday. I'll post as soon as I get it written.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:39 am

I've given this a lot of thought. My primary concern was discretion. I think from what I've heard there's enough there to talk to HWR, I would be remiss if I didn't and if she got wind of me NOT including her there would be ramifications.

Thursday over lunch I told her we needed to talk about something. I got the evil eye look. I told her not to worry it wasn't bad. She told to spit it out, I told her I never spit and laughed. She didn't find it funny.

I told her about our Next Door Neighbor. She was concerned about privacy. I told her my feelings that it'd be safe as they were or are swingers.

She made an assumption and made an evaluation that this isn't about hotwifing it's about swinging. I told her I don't think it is. She said you and another woman is not part of our playbook.

I was a little put off and told her so. That I felt it was unfair for her to have partners but not me. She told me I can have as much cock as I want but no other pussy. I told her that wasn't fair. She said if life was fair she'd not be using a walker.

I asked if she thinks we should talk to him and she said yes, I told her I agreed.

Thursday night she asked if I spoke to him yet, I told her no. Friday morning she asked again, and again Friday evening. Me thinks she's anxious.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:28 am

We met for coffee+ on Saturday. A lot to write about.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:33 am

2wheel wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:28 am
We met for coffee+ on Saturday. A lot to write about.
Oh man. I was hoping for an update. I'll have to check in later today.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:01 am

Saturday morning I caught up with him or did he catch up with me. Anyway I invited him for coffee. He asked if we were on, I told him it's just coffee. He said that's a good start, asking when.

I told him to let me see if she's ready for coffee now.

I went inside woke her and asked, she said sure, I headed back out and invited him in.

I made coffee and made small talk waiting for the java to be ready and HWR to make her appearance.

ME: "I'm not a coffee drinker, I'm a tea tootler."
NDN: "I can go either way, what about your wife?"
ME: "She loves coffee, no sugar, no milk, black."
NDN: "Like her men? It was a joke."
ME: "At times."
That was the 1st time I acknowledged our unconventional lifestyle.
HWR: "Good morning guys. I smell coffee."
I was at a loss to introduce him as I didn't remember his name, is that fucked up or what.
NDN: "I'm Jeff."
ME: "Sorry, Jeff this is XXXXXXX and I'm XXX."
HWR: "Nice to meet you. Where's your wife?"
NDN: "Asleep."
HWR: "I understood you were swingers, you can speak for you both."
NDN: "No, were swingers, not anymore, we were years ago."
ME: "Sorry, I guess I assumed."
HWR: "It's think it may be better that way anyway. Do you think she'll ever want to join us?"
NDN: "She doesn't know about any of this."
HWR: "Let's talk discretion."
NDN: "Nobody will know anything."
HWR: "Not your wife, not your buds?"
NDN: "Especially not my wife. And no, I don't brag, I'm not 20. XXX don't you have anything to say?"
ME: "Actually, no. I'm not in charge if XXXXXX's sexuality, XXXXXX is!
HWR: "Here are the rules."
NDN: "Good, rules, we all need rules for any adult play to work."
HWR: "No condoms, I only do bareback."
NDN: "Reluctantly OK."
HWR: "Discretion."
NDN: "Absolutely."
HWR: "No anal, no watersports, no pain, no bdsm."
NDN: "Yeah, I'm good with all of that."
HWR" "XXX is involved on all encounters. He has veto privileges."
NDN: "What does involved mean exactly?"
ME: "Nothing happens until XXXXXX checks with me, I have the option to be present. I participate when XXXXXX wants."
NDN: "So you watch."
ME: "Yup, very often. Beyond that it's natural, as the situation evolves."
NDN: "OK, I'm good with that as well."
HWR: "Also no humiliation of XXX and no emotions, this is for sex and sex only. If I feel anything is starting from either you or me it's over immediately, and no 2nd chances."
NDN: "Ya know sometimes things happen that we have no control over."
HWR: "That's true of other people, not for us. These rules are non-negotiable, take them or leave them."
NDN: "I accept them all."
ME: "Great we're set. You know Jeff this is the 1st time we've ever had a discussion like this, not even our 1st."
HWR: "Lastly and again because this is a biggie, it's about COVID19."
ME: "We're very concerned, we take extraordinary steps to be safe, you are the 1st person we've been closer than 10 feet to since mid-March. We're safe and we want to stay that way."
NDN: "We've been tested negative and we also don't mingle, we don't go into stores, wear masks the few times we go out."
ME: "All good but you can blow your negativity in a heartbeat."
NDN: "I agree and I'm not taking any chances."
HWR: "I feel better hearing that from you."
NDN: "OK, when to we get started?"
HWR: "Right now!"
She headed toward the bedroom and we followed. The talking was over.
continued..................

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:18 am

Oh man. This is going to get good. How was his performance?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:23 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:18 am
Oh man. This is going to get good. How was his performance?
He was ...................

Sorry but I won't spoil it. As soon as I get it written I'll post, a lot to write.

Softclay
Experienced

Unread post by Softclay » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:12 am

I was never good at “patiently waiting” but I continue to try......

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:28 pm

Also eagerly awaiting HWR's next "chapter."

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:29 am

We followed HWR into the bedroom as I have done many times before anticipation at a peak. Soon to see my beloved wife impaled by a new and heretofore unknown cock, for me one of the best moments of our lifestyle. the 1st penetrating, the 1st entry into, inside her body. It's 4 months and we're both anxious.

HWR stripped and got the bed and spread her legs, a sight I've seen so many times, right to business. Jeff quickly threw off the few clothes she was wearing. He is about 5-11", and thin, maybe 160-180# and wiry, very balding but has what's left cropped real tight. Curly hairy chest, all gray, after all he is 71 right, same for his pubes, curly and gray, as reference, I'm 6-0", 200-205#, slight male pattern balding mostly gray and long, used to have pony tail until a few years ago, And sad to say a small limp dick, not was all was expecting after such a build-up. I saw the disappointed look on HWR's face.

I got on the bed taking y vantage point giving them plenty of room. He got on between her legs, she gave him the bottle of lube with a sarcastic aside "looks like you won't be needing this.".

h leaned down on her kinda prone and started dot kiss. URGH! My #1 don't like thing. Stick you cock in her mouth, drop a load of um in there as well, I'm O with to, But not your tongue. She kissed him back, URGH, but it is her #1 turn on. They kissed for what seemed like hours but in fact only a few minutes. He work his way into the crock of her neck kissing and nibble and while there gave her earlobes attentions, moving from one side to the other. Then working his way down her silky smooth body he lingered at her nipples only sucking and nibbling gently tugging with his teeth. When he was done. her nipples weren't; erect but they were definitely showing signs of pleasure.

He kissed and licked hos way down to her crotch. He repositioned himself laying down and dove in to her waiting and willing pussy. Hell it's been 4 months since she's gotten laid. He was nibbling, licking and sucking her magic pussy concentrating in her cyclist. In minutes she was having her 1st orgasm. When it subsided he got up on his knees still between her legs.

Well guess what he had a hard-on. He was definitely a grow-er. It's a well-formed 6 1/2-7" cock, not too thin and not to thick (she likes fat cock) and it was at full attention not sagging one iota. He smiled at us both and said "thank you Viagra".

He took the lube and lubed her pussy inside and out, not just lubing but working her with his fingers. He stated with one finger than move do two fingers rubbing the front wall of her vaginal canal; Hi other hand was squeezing her labs together forcing her clit to protrude. As he fingered her he made sure to give her now engorged and protruding clit attention, She was squirming and moaning like, well a 'woman n heat'.

She had been fisted before and I think she wanted it again as she kept opening her legs wider and wider. But it didn't happen, instead he kept working his fingers in her. I started it hear a sloshing noise and took a closer look at what was going on.

I've seen videos of squirters, though never had the pleasure of being with one. There have been a few times in the distant past when HWR had become excessively wet, not the mucus type of vaginal lubrication but a much thinner bodily fluid, before the concept of female ejaculation had become popular.

As soon as I repositioned myself for a peek she started having another orgasm and sure enough she was sopping wet. He kept working her pussy and she kept cumming getting wetter and wetter. Finally he stopped and her orgasm subsided, the wet mess told the story. Not just her pussy, she was a sweaty blob.

Jeff changed positions aiming his very hard cock towards HWRs now gaping pussy. It didn't look like he needed any lube but he took her lead from earlier and lubed up good. HWR spread her pussy lips open as he put the head of his cock right inside her labia, slowly and steady he drove himself into her. When he was fully inside of my wife's body she had another orgasm. He remained in his fully impaled position as she wrapped her legs around him and arms around him. Her arms so tightly wrapped around him I was afraid she'd break him. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, oddly this was her 3rd, generally a thrasher but not this time.

When her orgasm subsided she started to fuck him, he just stayed pretty much motionless as she did all the moving. I'd seen her fuck more than a hundred times, I've never seen her like this. She had another orgasm, when it subsided, she laid there spent. Jeff took the motionless opportunity and started to thrust in and out. It kind of woke her back to attention and they had a vigorous fuck for the next 15 minute or so until he announced he was gonna cum. I never understood most men announcing their impending orgasm and women generally announcing while they're in the throws. Anyway, HWR told him to "fill my cunt". He did as told as she orgasmed yet again. When he was done unloading they lay there for a minute or so until he rolled of her to the other side. We laid there on our king size bed HWR in the middle, Jeff on her right and me on her left.

My cock was sore from stroking.
Continued.........................

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:24 am

So far, seems that including Jeff was a good plan?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:01 am

2wheel - I think men announce when they are going to cum to get some direction and input from the female. It worked as she told him to fill her up. She could have said in mouth, on tits, etc. Some women may not like a creampie, in mouth, etc. so it's generally best to ask her. Another reason is so she can cum... If she's holding back for whatever reason she knows to let it go and get off or she may not get her penetration orgasm.

At least that's why I always did. Once we know the female we know what to do...

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:58 am

Wistful wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:24 am
So far, seems that including Jeff was a good plan?
At that point it was.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:00 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:01 am
2wheel - I think men announce when they are going to cum to get some direction and input from the female. It worked as she told him to fill her up. She could have said in mouth, on tits, etc. Some women may not like a creampie, in mouth, etc. so it's generally best to ask her. Another reason is so she can cum... If she's holding back for whatever reason she knows to let it go and get off or she may not get her penetration orgasm.

At least that's why I always did. Once we know the female we know what to do...
This subject could be a thread all by itself.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:24 am

Well, we're all hanging here

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:15 am

It wasn't more than a few minutes that she told me to lick her pussy clean. I got between her legs laying down on my stomach and dove in. I licked her clit and pussy lips making sure to get my tongue as far in her as possible. I reached up and carefully grabbed her ass cheeks pulling her in tight. She put her hands on my head pulled me into her triggering for another orgasm. When it subsided I saw that Jeff had positioned himself on his knees and she was sucking his cock.

When I thought she was clean enough I got on my knees between her legs and slid my semi-hard cock in her. I love sloppy seconds; silky, warm, smooth, slippery and stretched enough to allow me to actually get in her. I was finally fucking my wife, 1st time since lockdown in mid-March. She removed his cock long enough to tell me to kiss her. Of course I leaned in and we had a very deep kiss, I saw Jeff now stroking his cock. It was a surreal scene. She turned my head towards Jeff and took his cock from his hands and guided t to my now open waiting mouth. I sucked him for a few moments, he said he thinks he was getting close. She took his cock from me and said his cum is hers and took it back in her eager mouth. Sure enough he let loose into her eager mouth. That was enough for me and I came in my wife's magic pussy.

Jeff laid back down as I withdrew from her. She had a smile ear to ear, but said she wanted one more orgasm, reached to the side of the bed and handed me Big John. I turned it on her clit and in seconds she was cumming again. I laid down as well. We were all spent, HWR had too many orgasms to count, Jeff had 2 and I had 1. He said it's been a long time since he came that much.

He asked if he did good enough for a repeat, HWR said absolutely and that he was careful about her legs (I failed to mention in my prior post that she told him when we entered the bedroom). He asked when we could do it again. HWR said she only plays M, W & F as she needs the other days to rest, BUT she told him she was sure I could take care of him the other days. Man oh man, she gets pissed as hell when I take any steps to set her up, but here she was offering me.
Continued.........................