Is this the start or the end?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:59 am

Can't wait to read about her and Gayle's adventure with those 3 guys. I'm sure those 3 cocks had all of the married pussy they could handle. What lucky dudes. Sounds like a tag team event for sure. Would love to have been a fly on the wall and witnessed the sight, sound and smell of sex in that room. Maybe this will turn into a regular event. Or, the next time those guys bring some of their buddies and it turns into a full blown gang bang. How cool would that be? Hopefully, this event was all bareback and at least one of you got to do cleanup duty on their cum filled pussies. :D :D :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:58 am

Saturday night dinner she asks if I want the hear about Friday night. I respond if course. She got there shortly after 7:00, Gayle had 2 glasses of wine already poured and waiting. She said they chatted about the 3 guys expected to arrive soon. They're young, really young. She expressed her concerns about age, Gayle assured her they were all over 18. There are 2 schools that abut the community, USCB (University of South Carolina Beaufort) & TCL (Technical College of the Lowcountry). Many of the students party in Old Bluffton (where Old Town Distillery is located) , and at a nearby spot, The Ale House. Apparently Gayle 'recruits' from these 2 schools each of which has a 'senior programs. Which means the age of the 3 of them added together is younger than Gayle or her. This as a little off putting for her, it reminds her of her son. She said Gayle was a bit dismissive about her feelings. The female psyche is a very strange thing indeed. Gayle said the guys are in charge whatever, whoever they want. After some chatting Gayle said it was about time to get ready. This time she brought out a terry robe, one for each of hem, She said what about being naked? Gayle said these guys don't like that. Within minutes of robeing they arrived.

Gayle let them in and led the 5 of them into the spare bedroom. Gayle got into one bed and she got into the other, There were condoms, lube and toys on the dresser. The guys stripped and the first guy went down on Gayle. The others watched and stroked. My wife continued the retelling of her night with great disappointment saying that she took a toy from the dresser and watched as he got between Gayle's legs as slid into her as she spread wider. Within minutes he was cumming in Gayle and dismounted. The second guy took his place. and faced Gayle slow with long deep thrusts. She continued to masturbate as Gayle was getting laid. Soon the second was cumming in Gayle, The third guy rolled on a condom and took his place between Gayle's legs. She said this guy came so fast it was almost not worth the effort.

She said she was disappointed that they didn't pay any attention to her at all. As fast as they arrived they were done and just as fast dressed said good bye and were gone. She continued to masturbate as they left. Gayle got paper towels to stop the cum from dripping all over. My wife said she covered up a bit feeling out of place but continued to masturbate as Gayle sat on the edge of her bed. Gayle removed the covering and took hold of the toy from her and fucked her with it until orgasm. Gayle apologized for her lack of attention from the guys and hoped that this in some way made if for it.

She got up got dressed and they said their good byes. She drove herself home.

She was pissed as she told me the details. I asked her if she was going to 'party' with Gayle again. She said of course. I asked that after Gayle's use of the toy on her if would be just the 2 of them. She said she hadn't given it any thought. I asked is she had ever been with a woman before , she said "let's not go there." I ended the conversation but I think I got my answer.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:28 am

Yesterday Sunday (10/28) was a sex filled day. So much to write about, as soon as I get in on paper I'll post it. Even though there doesn't seem to be too much interest I will still post as it is both exciting and cathartic to write about our new life.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:35 am

Check the number of reads - there is enough interest. Readers are often just reluctant to post comments. Don't take it personal.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:25 am

I've enjoyed reading your posts-- and I'll encourage you to please continue.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:14 am

Yes there's interest, your wife takes bare cock in her cunt so much that this is truly compelling.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:59 am

SamWarrens - Thanks for your words of encouragement - I don't take it personal
Wistful - Thanks for your words of encouragement as well
Fotodom - Thanks for your words of encouragement as well - bareback is her preference, by far - always was, probably always will be

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:04 am

Sunday (10/28) about 10:30 I receive a text from the Bartender "Is she available now". I wake her and tell her about the text. She takes a minute or so to get her bearings. She asks when, I tell her now. She says yes, "tell him just him and you." She works her way out of bed as I text back '"yes, just you and me." I then call in a pass for him. About 10:45 he's at the door. I let him in and we shake hands. When we get into the bedroom she's laying on her stomach with her hips support by several pillows covered with the pad her ass in the air. He says he doesn't do anal, she says neither do I.

He strips as do I and she hands him the lube, He lubes up both him and her. In a flash he's on the bed and sliding in her from behind. I had a different vantage point then in the past. It was amazing watching her push her bottom up to meet his thrusts. In only minutes she's cumming, he doesn't slow down driving his cock in her like a machine, she has another orgasm. Then it's his turn announcing he's cumming, His fucking becomes a squishing sound as I see his cum starting to be pushed out of her. He pulls out of her and I see his cum flow out as he continues to cum on her ass and pussy. She moans disappointment and he drives his still hard cock back into her, she purrs approval and cums again , this time bigger and better than the prior 2. He's fucking her relentlessly working his own cum into a frothy foam. He lowers himself on her and I can see him whispering in her ear, she says yes yes over an over louder and louder until she cums yet again. Moments later he's also cumming for a second time, like before he unloads part in her and part on her. She's a cummy mess, but tells him not to stop. He's still hard after he cums for this second time. The moment he drives his still hard cock back in her she has another orgasm. He's back to whispering in her ear, I have no idea what he's saying but she's saying things like yes and yeah over and over and she's having what seems like one long continuous orgasm.

I haven't seen or heard her like this in many years, when I used to be the instigator, now replaced by the bartender. Truth be told he's half my age and as much as I think I should be jealous I can't be, it's not his fault, it's the fault of mother nature.

He's fucking her like a machine, his cum has saturated the pad. He has her so excited it's a world class pleasure to see. Then he lifts off of her and drives in her one last time and cums yet again. Deep inside of her, I'm not sure whether it triggers another orgasm or just intensifies the orgasms she's already having. Either way he unloads yet another cum bomb in her and on her. As soon as he pulls out she tells me to get in her. I have her reposition slightly so I can remove the cum soaked pad and wipe her somewhat clean. Though I've really been enjoying her cum filled pussy he is just over the top. Anyway, I slide right in her and start going at it, fortunately I'm a tad bigger than is he or all that natural lube would negate teh feeling of my penetration. He's cleaned up and dressing as I'm fucking her post-bartender well used pussy. We cum together. I just lay on her and catch my breath until she can't take my weight anymore.

She says she's hungry. I get up, clean myself, dress and make us some rub. It's barely 11:30, she's been well fucked now getting well fed and we still have the day ahead of us.

We go to the movies and see Old Man With A gun. It's a so-so movie, old Robert Redford, old Sissy Spacek, old Danny Glover, old Keith Carradine and young Casey Affleck. She's all smiles and happy, which makes me happy.

We leave the movie and are heading to a friend's house for dinner. She gets a text from the Bartender one word "Now?" She tells me to head home. She calls our friends to say we're gonna be a little late. I ask what's wrong, she says nothing he's gonna meet us there. She texts him back. When we get home. He's waiting. They enter the house first and head to the bedroom. When I get there she's got her pants off one leg around her ankle she's bent over the dresser and he's already in her. Within 5 minutes she's already had 1 orgasm and he's cumming dripping his cum onto her pants around her ankle. He continues to fuck her to another orgasm. He also cums again dripping even more onto her pants, needless to say she's gonna need to put something else on. He pulls out saying he's gotta go, I toss him a towel, he pulls, clsans up, puts pants back on and he's gone in a flash. She tells me to get in her. Sorry honey it isn't possible. She says OK she's still horny, very horny but gets a clothing refresh and we leave.

After dinner as soon as we're in the car she says she'd like to visit the Distillery. I remind her it's Sunday night. She says she's still horny, please. As usual I acquiesce. 20 minutes later I'm unloading her walker from the trunk. We head to the bar and yes he's on duty. The place seems to be rather busy for a Sunday night. I'm no expert but I'd have imaganed less people. He greets us and asks if we're here for drinks or something else, she says something else. He brings back our usual, on the house of course and tells her it's kinda busy but he thinks he was able to create a secure spot in the storage room, that she should follow him. She looks at me for approval. I nod my approval of course. She follows him. Customers are stacking up at the bar, the other bartender asks where he went. I shrug my shoulders. He picks up his phone and few minutes later our bartender reappears. Shortly therafter followed by my wife. She says he setup a small area in the store room behind the boxes, a cardboard makeshift 'bed' and a stack of bar napkins and that he gave her the door combination.

He rushes over and tells her he's sorry, it's just too damn busy but he'll take care of her, that she can use the storeroom if she likes.

Minutes later a guy saunters over and says the bartender sent him. She asks her standard question except for the last name. She says OK, follow me. She takes her walker and he follows. 15 minutes later she returns. She said that was quick but fun. I ask if she's ready to go home. she says hell no she's just getting started. She leans over and whispers in my ear, "I told you I was a whore." Another guy comes over looking a bit scared and says the bartender sent him. The same routine, he follows her. About 10 minutes later our bartender comes over and tells me to text her to stay there. I see him head away from the bar with another guy in tow. About 30 minutes pass, I'm starting to worry, she texts and says she's; on her way back. She returns with a big smile on her face. She finished her drink and says "time to go." She calls the bartender over, kisses his cheek and says thanks. We leave.

On the way home. I ask her if she has her horny's satisfied yet, she says somewhat. She asks if I want the details, I said of course. She said she was a bit nervous being in an unfamiliar place but the bartender assured her it was OK and she trusted him. The first guy was just as nervous but once inside rose to occasion. She was on her back and he fucked her to only 1 orgasm before his own. They dressed and she headed back. The next guy was just as nervous. He didn't last long but she did get off before he came in her. Just when she was about to get up she got my text, she was laying there pussy agape cum leaking out when the door opened and the bartender led the next guy in. She said he lasted a bit longer and she had a couple of very nice orgasm, he wasn't nervous at all. After he came he thanked her profusely. She cleaned up with the bar napkins, they dressed and left.

She said all in all it was a pretty good night, she got laid 6 times from 5 different guys had dozens of orgasms was filled do the brim with fresh cum and even got to fuck her sometimes impotent husband. I told her that statement hurt. She apologized saying she didn't mean it to be hurtful. She said I could have her when we got home if I was up to it. I told her she didn't need to add that last part. She reminded me that I'm getting what I asked for, that I wanted a whore wife and now I have one.

We got home, and got into bed. Sure enough I wasn't able to get hard enough to get in her, and she didn't want to suck a limp dick, so she used her Magic Wand on me until I orgasmed.

We went to sleep.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:37 am

Monday (10/29) turned out to be another interesting day in our journey. In the morning she registered for OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute), basically continuing education for seniors, classes held are at the local college alongside regular college academics. Turns out it's Gayle's MO. Not only are there concurrent classes there is also a cafeteria (the Sand Bar) where all generations mingle. This is one of the schools that abut our community.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.2971354,-80.9719215,14z

Late afternoon I get a text from her asking if we have plans tonight. By now I know that that means, she's got a hookup. At this point I have no information. I tell her no we don't, she says we do now and tells me to be home about 5:00pm. I do as I am told. She's in a robe and tells me he's gonna be here any minute. I assume it's the bartender. The door bells rings and she says she'll answer it, to go to the bedroom and get ready. She enters with a new guy, young guy, a very young guy. He sees me and freaks out. She trys to calms him down and reminds him that she had told him that she's married and her husband will there. He says he thought she was joking. Guess what! She calms him down and disrobes. He's having trouble getting it up. She gets on her knees and sucks his cock. He proclaims this has never happened before. Like we've never heard that before. He's still having trouble. She asks if I leave the room would that help, he says probably. She looks at me. I leave and shut the door.

I try listening but can't hear a thing. About 5 minutes later he comes out with a smile on his face. Success I think to myself.

I enter the bedroom, she's on her back cum leaking from her. I think about an e-mail I got this morning asking if I ever do cleanup. I am hard and sliding in her as fast as I can. She cums with me.

I roll off of her. She tells me that he isn't very experienced but had a lot of enthusiasm. I question his age knowing how she feels about younger guys, she says she's past that and tells me about how she enrolled in OLLI and then picked him up. The story ends with her telling me with a smile so much young cock for me. I think she views the college as her own private stud lot. She nods off as I get up to prepare dinner.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:29 am

Tuesday (10/30) she called me about 2:30 asking if I can come home. By now I know what that means and I no longer think it's the bartender. Sure enough she's at the college and has a hookup, between his classes. I apologize that I can't get home. She asks if she can alone, of course I say yes.

When I get home a few hours later, I asked how it was, she says it was OK. That she had forgotten how quick young guys can be. She said to top it all off he insisted on a condom. She said she wasn't in any mood to talk about it anymore. I gave her the space she needed.

We went on with the rest of our evening as a normal couple. Yes normal, hotwife and cuckold certainly isn't normal, being a whore wife and enabler certainly isn't normal.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:57 am

Wednesday (10/31) while we were eating dinner Gayle calls, of course I can only hear one part of the conversation. She says hold on and asks me if tonight is OK to have someone over. I ask her if I'm included, she says hold on and asks Gayle. A few minutes later she says yes. I ask if I am a participant or a spectator, she asks Gayle. Another few minutes pass, she says it's my choice, he's cool either way.

She hangs up and says he'll be here in about 30 minutes, she needs to shower and get ready. I tell her I'll clean up after dinner. She gives me a big kiss, hug and thank you. While she's in the shower I ask her why can't Gayle. She says she only plays Fridays. I say maybe we should set a similar rule. She says we'll need to talk about that before I think too serous about that idea.

At about the 30 minute mark the door bell rings. From the bedroom she yells that she'll answer it. She rolls out in the baby doll, (the only sexy lingerie she has) and rolls to the door. I look surprised, she knows why and says, Gayle says it's what he likes

She let's him in, they do an air kiss. He's about 6'2, may 40-45, handsome, actually very handsome. She has a smile ear to ear. He looks her over and compliments her on her nails. She loves small details, he's a charmer I think to myself. She tells us to follow her to the bedroom.

As soon as we're in the bedroom she turns and embraces him engaging in a very deep kiss, what seems like a passionate kiss. And I thought I was over the kissing thing. NOT! She reaches down to his crotch, cups his clothed package and says that it feels nice that he's ready. She undoes his pants and lowers them taking the opportunity to get on her knees at the same time.

HOLY MOLY Batman. Talk about being hung? Apparently even handsome men are cursed with min-dicks. I don't think the guy is more than 4", and he's fully erect. I see the look of disappointment on her face. She's not a size queen but this ..... Pick your own term. I don't like humiliation and I'm no horse myself.

She takes it between her fingers, not in her hand and says "how cute" followed by her lips. She sucks him but he doesn't get any bigger. After a few minutes of sucking she removes the lingerie and gets on the bed legs open. He follows suit but goes down on her, licking and sucking her pussy. I get onto the bed as well and try to rub my cock to life. This she's enjoying a whole lot. She has her 1st orgasm. He stops for a moment, picks his head up and says he may not have a big cock but he can eat pussy like nobody's business, he stick his tongue out, man it's bigger than his cock. He goes back to work on her generating a 2nd orgasm. She holds his head and tells him to wait a minute. He has his tongue in her and is wiggling it about, I have a great vantage point. She cums again this time clamping her legs around his head and shoulders trapping him in her crotch, she has the 3rd orgasm shakes. She's in good place.

She tells him that she wants to suck him off, to climb up on the bed. He does as instructed and they engage in a kiss, she has never had a problem tasting herself. She tells me to fuck her. I get between her legs as she's sucking his cock. Try as I may I can't get in her. He announces his orgasm, she doesn't release his cock. I'm pumping my cock as fast as I can. He cums in her mouth as I cum on her pussy.

He pulls out of her mouth and she tells me to lick her clean. I do as I am told. If she had waited just a few more minutes I wouldn't/couldn't, I suffer from 'post orgasm blues'. He's laying on the bed next to her as I lick my cum from her pussy (not the first time), as I look up he's rubbing his dick to no avail. She's pinching her nipples. I get more aggressive until she has another orgasm.

When it's over I get up. He's still soft. I'm soft, she's had 4 orgasms. We're done! He gets up and dresses, I walk him to the door. She covers up and goes to sleep. I know that my 'kissing' concern is just bullshit that I need to get over.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:12 am

Thursday (11/1) she calls about 4pm and asks when I'm gonna be home. I tell her about 5 or so. She says "we have a playmate" coming over (notice she said "we have a playmate"). Interesting words as this has been about her not me, any selfish interest I may have had faded away almost a dozen and a half lovers ago. Anyway, as usual I say OK and ask who it is. She asks does it really matter. I tell her yes and no. She says it's a hookup from the bartender.

I arrive home a few minutes earlier than expected, just a moment before he arrives. Literally. As I get off my MC a car approaches looking for house numbers. He sees it and pull into the driveway. I wait for him, we say hello and I escort him into the house. When in I tell him to please wait here I'll see if she's ready.

She's just getting out of the shower. I tell her he's here. She asks me to entertain him for a few minutes. I go back out and try to make small talk. It's always awkward. He sees my awkwardness and comments about it, that he can understand how uncomfortable I must be making small talk with a guy who's gonna have sex with my wife in a few minutes. I agree. He comments that I must be new to this. I agree, he says I'll get used to it. He used to be a cuckold as well and it took quite a while until it became second nature and then it was like wearing an old shoe. We chuckle. She rolls out of the bedroom towel around her. They greet each other and she guides us in the bedroom.

She asks him if he's OK with the 3 of us, he says he's OK with whatever she wants.

She gets on the bed and spreads her legs and start rubbing herself. He takes out a condom from his pants and holds it up for all to see, she balks, he says he doesn't do uncovered very often especially with someone new. He and I strip. He is big, very big maybe 8", 9" or even 10", not very thick but definately long. I see a problem. She doesn't like big, let me rephrase, she doesn't like long, she likes fat dicks. He rolls on the condom and it covers maybe 2/3 of the length of his shaft. He approaches the bed. She closes her legs, and says "holy shit, you ain't gonna get that in me." He says sure I can. She restates it a bit differently, you may be able to but I'm not gonna let you. He's shocked he says all women love his big cock. She says, yeah it's big and I've seen bigger but it's not a turn-on for this whore. It hurts and I have more pain than I can handle thank you. He asks what the problem is. She says it hurts when a big dick bottoms out. He says he will control his thrusting. She says that's what they all say. He says to trust me. She says OK let's try it. She hands him the lube and he applies a generous amount on him and her. I watch as he guides his very long cock into her. A few moments and short strokes and she says she's ready. I watch and rub my cock and he rhythmically fucks her. Until he goes too deep and she yells with pain and pushes him off and out of her. She says I trusted you. He apologies and says he didn't think she was that shallow. He'll do shorter strokes. She says you have one more chance. He reenters her and picks up where he left off. Again he bottoms out and again she pushes him off and out and tells him no more. He apologies and pleads for one more chance. She refuses. He says he can't just leave with a hard-on like that, she says you won't.

She calls me onto the bed and tells him to remove the condom. We both comply, each on a side of her. She has a cock in each hand rubbing us. He is rubbing her pussy. I slide up and kiss her knowing how much she enjoys kissing hoping this will help her over the top. He changes position and puts his cock to her mouth, I start to pull away, she holds my head there. She takes him in her mouth. Then takes his cock and puts it into my mouth. He doesn't pull away. I suck his cock, as she rubs the shaft, basically jerking him off. She makes no motion to take it back. I'm afraid he's gonna stick it so deep in my mouth that he'll gag me so I wrap my hand around the shaft to limit his penetration. She's still rubbing his cock, 2 hands, the wonder of a long dick. His moaning increases, he says if we keep it up he'll cum. She tells him she wants him to cum in my mouth, she tells me I better swallow it all. Not a minute later he has an orgasm filling my mouth with his warm load, his hand still on her pussy, his orgasm triggered hers. I swallow every spurt. He seemed to have absolutely no problem with being serviced by a man.

Here's the disclaimer. I've sucked a lot of dick, though to the best of knowledge she's only aware of one time which was at her suggestion.

OK, so after he cums he pulls his cock out of my mouth and moves off the bed. He starts to dress and asks if he can come back in the future. She says that she's sorry but she's not interested. He says I was asking your husband not you. She looks a bit dejected. He says he's sorry that it didn't work out for her that they could have had a good time. Then asks again, Before I get to answer she says sure I don't see why not. He looks at me asking if she's right. I say sure why not. He finishes dressing and I walk him to the door.

When I get back to the bedroom, she's masturbating. I love when she masturbates. I say we need to talk. She says not now. I agree and suggest tomorrow (Friday) night. She says she has plans with Gayle as she stops. I tell her she didn't tell me. She says now you know. I tell her that we need to talk TOMORROW with more insistence. She repeats that she has plans. I ask her what's more important us talking or her time with Gayle. There's silence. a huge pregnant pause. I ask her well. She says she's thinking. That Gayle has a new guy coming especially for her. I tell her to cancel it we need to talk. She says maybe we can talk early and she'll delay the playtime till later on. I ask her to please cancel that this may impact that. She grumbles and reminds me that this is what I wanted, but agrees to my 'terms'. She puts her toys aside says I ruined it, covers up and says she's tired and needs sleep. I ask about dinner, she says she'll have yogurt then nods off.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:31 am

Friday (11/2) she blew off our talk and went to Gayle's to meet the new guy. When she got home I wasn't happy and she knew it, I asked how it went. She said she didn't want to talk about it. I said that I guess it went bad. She said not to read anything into it, she just doesn't want to talk about it. I asked how about later, she said I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT - THIS IS ONE YOU'LL NEVER KNOW ABOUT!

I let it be.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:53 am

Either someone she knew, some that took her to a dark place and she is afraid of how much she liked it, or he did something to her that would really piss u off
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:53 am

Either someone she knew, some that took her to a dark place and she is afraid of how much she liked it, or he did something to her that would really piss u off
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:07 am

There are so many possibles for her absolute silence about it my head hurts.
-Was she taken to a very bad place?
-Was she taken to a very good place?
--Was this her 1st group thing?
-Was it just her and Gayle?
-Was it her 1st anal?
-Did she peg this new guy?
-Was Gayle's husband Jack involved (doubtful)?
-Was this new guy a mutual friend?
-Did she squirt for the 1st time?
---What was so different that she doesn't want to talk about it.

One thing is for sure. I'll never know.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:31 am

Any chance Gayle might provide you at least an inkling of what may have happened?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:48 am

Highly doubtful, I'd say whores have a code of their own. But I sure would like to know, sure would have liked to have been to be a fly in the wall.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:49 am

If anyone thinks this journey, this adventure is off the scale, imagine how I feel.

Yes there are some lows but there are so many many mores highs.

The sexual energy in our house is palpable. Yesterday was exactly 2 months and she's had sex with 20 different men. It's easy to see how see accumulated a youthful portfolio of 500+.

Due to a medication change she's on a bit of an involuntary hiatus. Mostly bedridden. She commented that she'll have to make up for this lost time.

Except for voting, yesterday was another in bed day alone, even refusing a visit from the bartender. BUT she was horny last night and I watched as she used her glass dildo and Magic Wand to several orgasms then on me til I had one then she when back to herself for a few more.

I have no idea what is on the horizon for her, for us, but it has put life back into our dead relationship.

I highly recommend this lifestyle.

I will continue to chronicle as things happen.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:27 am

Monday (11/12) she was finally feeling a little better and got out of bed. While sitting and watching TV her phone rang. I can only hear 1s side of the conversation.

HER: "Hi. -----"

Note it's the bartender.

HER: "Lousy."

HER: "I'd love to but I'm just not up to it tonight, I'm just not feeling well.

HER: "Maybe by Thursday."

HER: "Keep them on ice, I don't want to miss them."

HER: "How many do you have in mind?"

HER: "I'm not sure I'm ready for that amount BUT I'm, not sure I'm not ready either."

HER: "I'll talk it over with my husband."

HER: "Let's touch base Wednesday or Thursday."

HER: "Bye."

When she got off I didn't say a word, she said I guess you're wondering, I said I am. She filled in the blanks

HIM: "How are you?"

HIM: "Are you up for some sex tonight."

HIM: "When will you be ready?"

HIM: "I have 4 guys that are looking for a sure thing."

HIM: "And I have a few friends that want to join me with you."

HIM: "4 friends."

HIM: "So what do you think?"

HIM: "And about later in the week?"

HIM: "OK. let's then, bye."

Then she asked me about him and his friends. I knew this was going to come up but didn't think it would be so soon. And we didn't get to have our hat yet. She asked me outright, "do you think I can handle 5 guys?" I was a bit taken aback, hell I'm her fucking husband and she asks a question like that as if I'm Dear Abby. And stupid me I answer like Dear Abby. I ask her if she's thinking of group sex or a gang bang. She asks what the different was. I told her in my opinion group sex is all at once, gang bang is one after another, concurrent vs. sequential. She said she never thought about it like that before. She said she really didn't know but obviously she'd need to give it some thought.

I asked her about the talk we were supposed to have had last Friday. She said she wasn't up for it yet. I asked that we please do so before any more sex with others. She said she'd do her best to accommodate my request.

We went back to watching TV.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Today Wednesday (11/14) she felt better and so did her extracurricular activities escalate. Thursday (11/15) she has the bartender coming over about 3pm. Saturday (11/17) one of the bartender's 4 contacts and Sunday (11/18) the other 3, at 11am, 1pm and 5pm. Friday (11/16) she has a night setup with Gayle and she already said she'd be at the college a few times next week. She I was welcome at all 'sessions' except Gayle she didn't know as a participant or spectator.

She promised we would talk later today. (We did, I will get on paper ASAP)

Here's the kicker. She heard from Mr. long dick. He was interested in a blow job. She said she had no open time for him, he said he was not interested in her, he was interested in me taking care of him. She said she told him she didn't see why not but he should talk to me directly.

Wonder if I should do it or not. She has no idea about my cocksucking hobby. Not sure I should involve her or continue to keep it secret.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:15 am

Wednesday evening after dinner.

ME: "Are you ready to talk?"

HER: "Not really, but let's get it over with."

ME: "I'm not sure I like the way this is going."

HER: "In what way?"

ME: "I think in every way."

HER: "That's a pretty wide brush stroke, don't ya think?"

ME: "Yeah, it is, but there are so many things that I'm disturbed about. And I think I've been pretty accommodating. I haven't said no yet."

HER: "No you haven't yet, but it sounds like you're going to now. I want to remind you that you wanted this, YOU wanted this. You wanted your wife to be a whore and now she is."

ME: "Why do you keep throwing that up in my face?"

HER: "I never want you to forget."

ME: "Truely I won't."

HER: "You're right, you won't, I won't let you forget."

ME: "I sure hope you'll stop reminding me."

HER: "Hope is good, it's an admirable goal."

ME: "Now you're being snarky."

HER: "Yeah I guess I am. What's on your mind"

ME: "Jeez where do I start?"

HER: "Duh, at the beginning."

ME: "I'm disturbed that you are indiscriminate."

HER: "It's only cock. That's what I'm after and I don't care whose it is."

ME: "That's what I mean. AND EVERYDAY."

HER: "If you could have sex everyday wouldn't you?"

ME: "Of course I would."

HER: "So why should it be different for me."

ME: "So many different men."

HER: "Would you rather I find a regular to fuck over and over."

ME: "Like the bartender."

HER: "Yup like the bartender, or you. But you can't, can you?"

ME: "That's cruel."

HER: "Sorry."

ME: "And in the house too, what are the neighbors gonna think?"

HER: "Yes in the house. We can't afford a motel everyday, I can't drive too well after dark. So yes, the house. The college guys in their dorm would raise so many eyebrows. Of course I've used a car, picnic table and Distillery store room. But those were mere diversions. As far as the neighbors I have a simple answer, I'm giving haircuts, it's a perfect ruse for many men, short visits."

ME: "And this bareback thing."

HER: "It's what I like, you wouldn't want me to do something I didn't like would you?"

ME: "And what's up with Gayle."

HER: "She's my dear friend, my compatriot, my whore in arms. You should thank her, she's the one who convinced me to acquiesce to your wishes."

ME: "Are you playing with Gayle?"

HER: "What's the difference if I am! Anyway I need some secrets."

ME: "It's possible that the bartender's pimping you out, that's he's getting paid for your services and you're giving it away for free."

HER: "Does that mean you want me to prostitute myself as well?"

ME: "No, I'm just sayin'' that's all."

HER: "I don't care if he is, I'm getting what I want and that's what I care about"

ME: "You hate being watched and now you're talking about a gangbang or group thing, they won't be wearing blindfolds you know."

HER: "My attitude has changed towards that, I'm not only getting used to it but kinda enjoying being a performer."

ME: "And you still won't let me take pictures. I really want to, you know."

HER: "Yes I know you told me that many times. That's something there hasn't been an attitude change towards. But one never knows what the future will bring."

ME: "You never ask me to hook you up, like I did the 1st time."

HER: "I don't need you to, I've become quite self-sufficient as I was when I was younger. How else do you think I had so may partners, by luck?"

ME: "I wish we had started this years ago like I wanted."

HER: "So do I, so do I. And I'm sorry I cut you off, it was a terrible mistake and I wish I could go back in time and correct that major error."

ME: "We're on the same page."

HER: "I guess we're done talking. Just so you know, I know your concerns: You don't like that I'm so indiscriminate with who I have sex with, you don't like that I'm having sex so frequently, you don't like what the neighbors might think, You don't like that I may be playing with Gayle, you still don't like that I cut you off, you do like that you're finally having good sex with me, you are enjoying sloppy seconds (so am I by the way), you are enjoying my keeping you involved and you are enjoying watching me have sex with other men. You question my gangbang and group motives, you want to take pictures and you want to hook me up like the bartender. Do I have it all?"

ME: "Yup, you go it all covered."

HER: "Point blank question. Do you want me to stop?"

ME: "No!

HER: "OK lets not talk about it again. Let's eat dinner and then play."

She sure took the wind out of my sails, so to speak.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Always good to keep the communication flowing!
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:24 am

Yes it is. Good talking leads to good sex. After all the brain in the largest sex organ and that's where communication is centered.
Last edited by 2wheel on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:26 am

SORRY the following is a failed posting from yesterday.
------------------------
I got home Thursday (11/15) about 3:15, the bartender's car was in the driveway. He is a timely sort.

I entered the house from the garage and not immediately seeing them I knew what to expect. I headed to the bedroom and as expected they were engaged.

He was in her and from the looks of the puddle on the pad he had already cum at least once She had her legs wrapped around his and her arms were around his back. He was rhythmically thrusting away. I stood at the doorway watching for a few minutes before she saw me. She just wiggled her fingers hello and continued what she was doing. He didn't notice me. I went into the corner of the bedroom and quickly undressed. He pulled out of her causing her to sigh in disappointment. He shimmied his way up the bed, she opened her mouth and he stuck his cock in. She sucked for a few minutes until he pulled out and stroked his shaft until he unloaded in and around her mouth, triggered an orgasm for her as she swallowed what she could, but her face was loaded with his cum. He laid on his back cock standing at attention. He waved and said hi when he saw me and telling her to mount him.

Slowly she straddled him sliding on his cock until he was fully in her in one seamless movement, cum dripping from her pussy and ass crack and down her legs, a puddle on the pad. She started to ride him and he in return. He had her nipples in each hand tweaking and flicking them until hard. She was moaning telling him to cum. She had another orgasm. She told him to please cum, to fill her. In a few minutes he grunted he was gonna cum. I watched as his cum squirted from their union. It triggered another orgasm for her. She was a sweat ball. When it was over she dismounted him and a gush of cum spewed from her pussy. She laid back down on the cum soaked pad, and got between her legs and was back in her cum soaked pussy. He pounded her like it was the lass time he'd ever fuck. She was moaning and ranting incoherently. Her eyes had rolled into back of her head and she was having a continuous orgasm. He shot another load in her then pulled out. She was a mess, cum was spewing for her pussy, she was full of sweat and cum, it was leaking out of her pussy down her ass crack, it was encrusted on her bush, on her legs and still her face. He stood over her on the bed and stroked his cock, she reached down to her cummy cunt and masturbated furously rubbing her clit and finger fucking herself. He jerked faster and faster and came again shooting a healthy wad on her face. She opened her mouth to get as much as she could still finger fucking herself causing another orgasm. His aim wasn't so good getting most on her face rather than in her mouth.

This was it for me I neared the bed and only a few strokes and I unloaded on her face as well.

I was done. The lucky son-of-a-bitch bartender was still hard. She said she needed a break. He looked at the clock and said he had to leave anyway. It was 4:30. They had been fucking and sucking for near 2 hours. Now I was really jealous. Even in my best day I was never that good. I gotta find out what drug he was taking.

He took a towel from the bathroom, cleaned up a bit, dressed, thanked us both and left. She just laid there a cummy, sweaty mess. I asked if she wanted to shower, she said yes in a few minutes, then fell asleep laying in the huge puddle of cum and her head on a cum soaked pillow, her hand still in her cum drenched crotch.

I tried to rub myself hard again, without any success, as expected.

She awoke about 7pm, got into a shower as I did some bed cleanup changing the linens.

Writing the details is so very time consuming but cathartic and exciting reliving these wonderful events.