2 Bit Whore

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:38 am

I do what I can.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:40 pm

It's Saturday 4:30pm and HWR is like a nervous Nelly about tomorrows GB. I asked her if she wants to cancel it. She said absolutely not. I said OK it’ll be one less thing on her bucket list. She said it’s not on my bucket list but it is something I want to do, badly. Next update tomorrow.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:25 pm

Did HWR enjoy her party?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:46 am

Monday 9/16. We're still at the OMNI. She's sound asleep as I do my morning computer thing. This is post-GB time, it went off perfectly yesterday, I'll get it on paper ASAP. A lot to process. It was amazing!!

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:32 am

Thanks for taking the time to share it with us and so happy that it went well for you both! Congratulations.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:23 am

Mad Dog65 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:32 am
Thanks for taking the time to share it with us and so happy that it went well for you both! Congratulations.
Thanks for your kind words. I find it somewhat cathartic writing about it, I also find it exciting to relive the events as I write it and again as I proof read. And it went extremely well, at least from my viewpoint, we haven't as yet spoken about it so I can only assume from what I'd seen.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:29 am

Sunday 9/15, GB Day.

We arrived at the hotel at 10:00am for early check in. We had lube, water and paper towels. It was a great suite overlooking the ocean just as I planned. Large balcony with sliding door access. 2 queen beds, 3rd floor so no view into the room so we left the drapes open for natural daylight. She showered as soon as we got there and put on a hotel bathrobe. This was a very expense room, almost $300 per night. We nervously but patiently waited for the arrival of our 'guests'. 11:00am arrived and no show, she was visibly disappointed but also looked relieved. I sensed a lot of trepidation, wondered if it was excitement that I was miss-reading. She commented on being stood up. I told her she should have patience it was just 11:00. At 11:07 there as a knock on the door. I opened the door and greeted the bartender and 3 guys (1 black 2 white). They stepped in, scanned the room and headed into the gathering/living room. I looked at him and asked if that was it. He said he hoped not. No sooner did I ask him there was another knock, 3 more entered (2 white 1 Hispanic). The bartender was talking to HWR by now as I did door duty. They all went into the bedroom. I started as well expecting that was it. Another knock and I let 2 more guys (both white) in. The count was me, bartender the 3 he brought, 3 more followed by a final 2. I estimate their ages were between 30 - 50, heights between 5-8" to 6'2", mostly average body size, 1 blond, 2 gray, 1 black hair and the rest auburn, 1 uncut the rest cut, cock size I estimate between 5" - 7".

To the best of my recollection.

I stayed out in the gathering room for a bit to see if anyone else showed up. I had a great view of the ocean. When I got into the bedroom, all except the bartender and myself were naked. HWR was in the bed closest to the window, 1 guy (#1) was eating her out and she was sucking another (#2), the bartender was watching and the other 6 guys were stroking their dicks all huddled around the bed. 1 guy (#3) took her hand and put it on his cock, but I think it was too much activity for her to concentrate on as all she did was hold it there, he had to move her hand back and forth. #1 got up and positioned himself between her legs, the bartender handed him the lube. He lubed up as she lifted her legs and threw then wide open. He was in her to the hilt in one thrust. She continued to suck #2. Another (#4) reached down and started to rub her clit as #1 fucked her. She increased her oral of #2 until he grunted and filled her mouth, HWR swallowed all he had. He got off the bed and another guy (#3) took his place, as soon as she had her lips around his cock she had an orgasm which triggered #1 who was fucking her. #1 pulled out and #4 gave her some paper towels to clean up as she continued to suck #3. When she was clean she tossed the paper towel on the floor and he entered her. Another guy (#5) stood over her face and jerked his cock until he shot his load on her face and #3's cock. She had another orgasm. #3 grunted and complained about #5's aim. #5 apologized. Everyone laughed. #4 picked up his pace and announced his impending orgasm. She removed #3 long enough to tell #4 to cum in her and went back to sucking #3. #4s loud orgasm got her going and this being her 3rd caused her to buck and thrash locking her legs around him holding him in her until she was finished. As soon as he withdrew #6 took his place and didn’t wait for cleaning as he slid right in her. Only a few thrusts and she was cumming again sucking #3 even harder causing him to finally blow his load, again she swallowed every drop. Maybe 45 minutes had passed and she had 4 orgasms and taken 5 loads. Another guy #7 reached into his pants and took out a condom, she saw it and said no condoms, bareback only, he said he doesn't do bareback. So told him too bad but that's the rules all while #6 continued to fuck her. He said OK and just jerked off on her, which caused her to orgasm again, #7 was done. They were all stroking in hopes of a 2nd shot. #6 told her to cum with him she said OK, just tell me when. He commented that he had never met a woman that could cum on command, she said that he probably never met a slut whore like her either. He agreed. He told he was cumming now and she did as well. Yes they orgasmed together. When he was done he pulled out.

Last was #8, he was patiently waiting his turn. He got on the bed between her legs and surprised everyone rather than enter her he dropped down and licked her dripping wet cum filled leaking pussy. He lapped it up as he reached his hand up to her and slid a finger in, then another, then a 3rd. The look on her face was indescribable. She had an orgasm, then another after he licked her and finger fucked her. Then he slowly slid his whole hand into her as she helped by spreading her legs wider and pulled her pussy lips open for him. When he had his entire hand in her he began slowing 'hand fucking' her. I'm not sure whether she had several orgasms in a row or just one long orgasm. When he pulled his hand out she was a sloppy wet mess more than I had ever seen before sans the bartender. I think she actually squirted her own juices. He entered her gaping very wet pussy. She told him to fuck her hard and fast. He did as he was told, they orgasmed together.

He was by far and away the best of the 8. #4 was ready for seconds, he wiped her a bit then as he was ready to enter her, she told him to lay on his back and she straddled him and slid down on his cock. As she was riding him she asked who's next. #3 stepped up and she sucked him as well. It didn't take long before all 3 had simultaneous orgasms. As she dismounted #4 his cum leaked out and dripped down her legs. No one else was up for another round.

They all dressed, said thanks and left. It was now about 12:30pm. She needed a shower. I told her I wanted her after she got out. She said OK. I turned down the other bed for us, as the one they used was a mess. A long shower later she emerged. Just as she was getting in to the bed there was knock on the door. I opened it and 2 guys were there, they peered in and seeing no action asked if they missed it all, if they were too late. I told them yes it was, she heard the conversation and yelled to show them in.

Well they double teamed her for quite a while making 2 more deposits in her well used cunt. Giving her several very nice orgasms.

When they left I cleaned her by licking all their cum from her very used magic pussy. Yes she did cum yet again. And I was hard enough to get sloppy 10tenths. Exquisite.

We took a nap. I had planned on us not going home afterwards but staying to enjoy the expensive room. Later we ate, had sex again and slept. Early in the AM, after his shift was over, her cell rang. He asked if we were still at the OMNI and if he could stop by. Of course she said yes. Since I didn't have a pad I put several towels down on the well-used bed. As usual he fucked her, but wanted her to suck him off on the balcony. She looked at me, I said it was OK as everyone was probably still asleep, but to be quiet. They made their way onto the balcony and she sat on a chair and sucked him until he blew his huge load in her mouth and on her face. She swallowed what she could and wore the rest. He jerked his still hard cock and shot another load on her face, hair, tits everywhere. I brought her a towel, he said he wasn't done and did the same again. Needless to say HWR was a cummy mess, the towel was soaked and there was a puddle of his cum on the balcony. He left when he was done using her, basically marking his territory.

She showered and came to bed.

A little while later, still early morning she awoke for meds. We started to get busy, I was able to get hard enough to get in her with the aid of her still cum filled pussy. But hard as I may I couldn't cum. She had several orgasm but none for me. She said maybe a blow job would be better, it was 15 minutes of sucking and I still hadn't climaxed. We called it quits and she went back to sleep, I got on the computer.

All in all I think it was a spectacular event, we haven't yet spoken about it.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:11 am

thank for sharing what must have been an incredible experience! I hope you get to talk about with HWR. Any plans for another?

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:43 pm

The last gangbang you think?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:22 am

We haven't yet spoken about it. I'm sure we will and we need to.

Another GB, I would love another, I gather she would as well, BUT until we chat I can only guess. She's in charge, I'm basically an active bystander, a facilitator, and of course a 'hotwife husband', rephrase, a 'VERY HAPPY hotwife husband'.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:27 am

Wtf was up with the condom guy. He knew the rules going in. He should have been left out for disrespecting HWR and not invited back. Sure, I understand him wanting a condom but that wasn't the rule so he should have found himself a gangbang elsewhere.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:49 am

Yup, there are idiots everywhere, no matter how hard we try we can't avoid them. The rules of 'engagement' were clear, the bartender who set the guys up was clear and the look on his face was that of astonishment. But it all still worked out and I wouldn't a minor issue dampen the rest of the 'event'.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:01 am

Monday 9/16 first day post-GB. Mr. commuter called for a morning visit but she told him we weren't available. She told me she heard the disappointment in his voice. OH WELL!

Wednesday 9/17. Mr. commuter did stop by for a morning on the way to work fuck, and of course HWR accommodated him. I was surprised that she wasn't sore after Sundays' adventure.

Sometimes there are things in life that make you say WTF!

A little background. HWR has 2 siblings Matthew her brother, and A, her younger sister of 8 years. A is a very tall woman maybe 6'. She was moderately attractive, but that was back in the day. She's married to a now disabled Psychiatrist and has 3 problem children all in their 20s. A & Mr. A are constantly stoned. A's 'sexual claim to fame' is her one time visit to Plato's Retreat sometime in the early 80s. (For those that don't know, Plato's Retreat was a swingers' club in Manhattan, New York, NY, USA, operating from 1977 until 1985 and catering to heterosexual couples and bisexual women.) Many years of pot and family stress has taken its toll on A and she is no longer moderately attractive, her looks are downright harsh to be kind and her personality matches.

She never lets HWR forget that she once went to Plato's, throwing it up in her face on a regular basis. HWR has generally be bland to her relentless 'taunting'. Wednesday, for whatever reason, HWR didn't take kindly to it as I witnessed one side of the conversation. A called to bitch about one her kids the one that is autistic and a drug addict. And to add insult to injury HWR is estranged from her son 30+ years now and A never lets her forget that either. And I heard HWR voice getting louder and louder, finally she shout at A. "Fuck you and Plato's, you're a skank now, and nobody would want to fuck you, even your own husband doesn't." I was aghast, she never talks like that especially to her younger sister. When I showed her the look on my face, she tried away to ignore me. I heard A's loud recognizable voice but unintelligible words. HWR was shouting back and blurted out "well I fucked a dozen guys Sunday and you can’t even get B (her husband) to fuck you" and disconnected the call. A few minutes later it rang and HWR reluctantly answered it. "Yeah, you heard me, 'XXX' (that's me) arranged a gangbang for me. That's a dozen guys that wanted me and NO ONE wants you, you're a bitchy cunt skank." And ends the call. I said WTF, was all that about. She said she threw Plato's in my face one too many times. I reminded her that our lifestyle was supposed to be discreet. She said she was sorry but had to say it. Then she picked up the phone and dialed A. I guess that A answered, HWR shouted into phone, "and I fucked Matthew (their brother) and Mark (their cousin)" and disconnected the call.

I was in a bit of shock. All I said was "I guess the cat's outta the bag now, and with your sisters big mouth everyone will soon know." After a few moments of silence, she said "oops, I didn't think that out too well, did I." I added "and you put your brother and cousin in jeopardy, you really fucked up. I think you should call and apologize and tell her it was all a lie and you were TRYING to get the better of her.

She thought about if a minute and said that she hated to agree with me but I was right. Bittersweet. At best.

So she called and left a message, called 4 times till A finally answered. She said she was sorry, that she didn't mean the things she said, that she made it all up to piss her off and try and get even, to please forgive her, and please don’t ever bring up Plato's again. She did end the call telling her she loves her and she very very sorry.

I told her I'm not sure we dodged the bullet yet but only time will tell. I reminded her to make sure her brain was engaged before putting her mouth unto gear. She sarcastically laughed.

HWR always says that her family put the word fun in dys'fun'ctional.

I had planned on talking to her about the GB but It wasn't the right time to talk about it.

Friday 9/20 was a full sex day. Mr. commuter stopped by for a morning romp. Mr. commuter's work associate had a nooner with her. The bartender left her full of cum before his shift started and she ended the day at a Gayle party. When I picked her up she said she was all 'fucked out', but if I wanted she'd let me fuck her when we get home. Interesting wording I thought. But the codicil was I'd have to cleanup the 2 old guys that just filled her. When we got home I did both, cleaned her and fucked her. 2 more orgasms for her this time from me, during cleanup and during fucking.

I AM SUCH A LUCKY HUSBAND. To the rest of you 'eat your hearts out with jealousy'.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:31 am

Did the last guy that fucked her after the main gang bang cum three times in a row himself???

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 am

How did she feel after the fisting?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:58 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:31 am
Did the last guy that fucked her after the main gang bang cum three times in a row himself???
If you're referring to the bartender, after his work shift ended and he came back he dropped 3 loads, he's normally good for 4. She blew him the 1st and he JO'd on her the 2nd & 3rd.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 am
She didn't say anything then and hasn't as yet. BUT I know she likes fat dick, and I would say that a fist is like a fat dick with a lot more articulation. Her orgasms during, and her wetness kinda told me that she enjoyed it, at least her body did. And when he got into her she told him to fuck her hard which she rarely does.

Fisting hasn't been on our 'playlist', never thought of it, besides I have a much bigger hand that did he.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:57 am

Jeff111 wrote:
She didn't say anything then and hasn't as yet. BUT I know she likes fat dick, and I would say that a fist is like a fat dick with a lot more articulation. Her orgasms during, and her wetness kinda told me that she enjoyed it, at least her body did. And when he got into her she told him to fuck her hard which she rarely does.

Fisting hasn't been on our 'playlist', never thought of it, besides I have a much bigger hand that did he.
[/quote]

LOL, thanks 2 Wheel. I didn’t ask my question very well, I meant, I believe you also fucked her after she had been fisted. How did her Pussy feel to you when you fucked her after she had been fisted? Is what I should have written.

Aside from that, I enjoyed reading what you wrote about her response to the fisting. Sounds like physically she really did enjoy it, and got very sexual, wanting to be fucked hard etc. I have read that it can be a pretty ‘intense’ experience being fisted.

Also, the bartender cumming four times - okay I’m impressed. The way I read that it was four times, one straight after the other??

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:57 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:57 am
Jeff111 wrote:

LOL, thanks 2 Wheel. I didn’t ask my question very well, I meant, I believe you also fucked her after she had been fisted. How did her Pussy feel to you when you fucked her after she had been fisted? Is what I should have written.

Aside from that, I enjoyed reading what you wrote about her response to the fisting. Sounds like physically she really did enjoy it, and got very sexual, wanting to be fucked hard etc. I have read that it can be a pretty ‘intense’ experience being fisted.

Also, the bartender cumming four times - okay I’m impressed. The way I read that it was four times, one straight after the other??
[/quote]
The fisting was several hours and a few more cocks before I got into her. Generally she's very tight, so much so that I have trouble entering her on our own, yes part of that is my 71 year old cock, but considering 1 child and a 67 year old pussy that has seen hundreds of dicks and dozens of toys, I'd say she has a rather resilient pussy. So to answer she didn't feel stretched at all.

The bartender is one of her 'regulars' and he generally cums in her once, then JOs on her 3 more times, I call it marking his territory. The guy is a shit, and has a very very ugly cock, but he must have some mutated sex genes. Not only does he cum 4x in a row, he ejaculates an abnormal about of semen 4x in a row AND the SOB stays hard. I don't eat his creampie nor do I fuck her after him. I love 'silky seconds' but not after him.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:58 am

Yep - Bartender is a complete SOB, lucky with those skills, but not really sure I’d want to trade for a very ugly cock! 🤣

Wow, she’s even more impressive. I take it fisting is not a regular occurrence for her then but her bouncing back so quickly and so tightly is super impressive.

Was that an extra big buzz for you, seeing her fisted and orgasming from that? I’m not sure I’d know how to react. Except maybe a spontaneous ejaculation

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:58 am

Wow. I’ve just read nearly half your story. What a ride!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:56 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:58 am
Yep - Bartender is a complete SOB, lucky with those skills, but not really sure I’d want to trade for a very ugly cock! 🤣

Wow, she’s even more impressive. I take it fisting is not a regular occurrence for her then but her bouncing back so quickly and so tightly is super impressive.

Was that an extra big buzz for you, seeing her fisted and orgasming from that? I’m not sure I’d know how to react. Except maybe a spontaneous ejaculation
The bartender isn't my choice to keep or not. She's in absolute control.
Fisting -1st time, read our after GB discussion, posting after this.
Her orgasms give me a buzz, no matter how she gets them. I know, I'm a pervert. Her orgasm is more important than mine.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:57 am

Monday 9/23 Mr. commuter had an 'on the way to work" romp with HWR. The guy is consistent and reliable but boring, never thought I'd say that watching my wife fuck another guy would be boring. Same each time, 12-15 minutes mostly missionary. So old, in and out. Many times I leave them alone rather than yawn my way through.

Wednesday 9/25 Mr. commuter's black work colleague spent the evening with us. This time wasn't an overnighter. So as I'm making dinner for the 3 of us. He and HWR are sitting watching TV, hugging, kissing, laughing and talking, just like a real couple. After a while they stand and they both strip, he sits back down and slouches a bit as HWR mounts him and slides him into her. They are embraced tight and start kissing OUCH! If you've been following along, I'm crazy about kissing, but I understand that it's an important component for her, and most women for that matter. BUT the kissing seems more than just sexual, can’t explain it, just a feeling. There like that for quite a while, once food is in the oven and timer set I head to where they are and strip. I stroke as I watch them. Then she asks me if I'd mind given them a few minutes alone, I said yes I'd mind. She said OK it was just an idea. She's riding him pretty good and he says he's gonna cum and she says so is she as they orgasm together. No I didn't. But I do get up and get them a towel.

The timer rings and dinner is ready. He and I eat naked, HWR put a t-shirt on.

After dinner I clean up and they are back in the couch, actually she's on the floor on her knees sucking him as he reclines. She looks at me and stops for instant and says "dessert". He cums. It’s time for him to leave and they have a along, very long kiss goodbye.

After he's gone she wants confirmation that I didn't cum. I agree I didn’t. She tells me to JO for her as she rubs herself. We both get off together, but separately. I ask her if there's anything to be concerned about. She says no, it’s just sex. I tell her what I saw looks like more than just sex and asking me to leave them alone was not good. She said it's only sex but she does like him a lot. And the suggestion was his, that she wasn't for it but was accommodating. She assured me it’s only sex nothing more and promised it was she'd end it it there were. I remember how often she's broken promises to me but didn't voice it.

Sunday 9/29 on the way back from a movie, Ad Astra, she said that we need to talk about the GB. I agreed and said I wanted to wait after the tirade with A. She said yeah that was fucked up, I Agreed. I did ask if there was any fallout yet. She said no, with a long pause then emphasized yet.

HWR: "What do think of me fucking 6 guys?"
ME: "It was more."
HWR: "8?"
ME: "No more."
HWR: "10?"
ME: "I guess you don’t remember, would you like to know?"
HWR: "Of course I would."
ME: "You won’t remember."
HWR: "You're probably right but I still want to know."
ME: "Do you want the details."
HWR: "Yes, maybe it’ll refresh my memory."
ME: "OK when we get home I'll put on paper for you."
HWR: "Why don't you tell me now,?"
ME: "Cause I don't remember all the details."
HWR: "AHA, with a chuckle."
ME: "Any way I thought it was great. I enjoyed watching every dick, every orgasm and every drop of cum."
HWR: "So did I. I enjoyed it more than anything else in recent memory.
ME: "Recent memory, that's funny."
HWR: "I wanna float an idea."
ME: "You sound like a corporate exec. Wanna run it up the flagpole do ya."
HWR: "Funny, very funny."
ME: "OK let's have it."
HWR: "As you know I really really enjoyed the GB last week."
ME: "Yes I know, so did I."
HWR: "Let's do it more often."
ME: "That's it?"
HWR: "I was thinking maybe once a week."
ME: "Are you serious?"
HWR: "Yes I am, and maybe we can cut out the weekday stuff."
ME: "So you want to nix Mr. commuter?"
HWR: "Sex with him is boring."
ME: "I agree."
HWR: "But he's reliable, and he's fast. I know it’s a 15 minute encounter and I cum every time, only once, but I do cum. Maybe we'll keep him. And he brings other guys."
ME: "Next in line is his work associate."
HWR: "Well he's always good for a midday encounter and he's young and very enthusiastic. Let's keep him."
ME: "OK, moving on the black work colleague."
HWR: "Hell no, he stays, he's a keeper."
ME: "So we're down to the bartender."
HWR: "I don't like him at all, but I love sex with him and I love that he gets me guys. He's also a keeper."
ME: "OK so that’s your regulars, and you wanna keep them all."
HWR: "Hmmmmmmmmm. Yup. I guess this was a waste of time."
ME: "What about Gayle's Friday night parties?"
HWR: "Nope that stays as well."
ME: "Guess we're done, huh?"
HWR: "Nope, I still want for GBs. Do you think we could arrange a weekly thing?"
ME: "You are joking right?"
HWR: "No I'm not."
ME: "We can’t afford a motel weekly and we ain't doing it here."
HWR: "Yeah I see what you mean. What about the bartender having a participant hosting or the guys spilt a room. After all they're getting my pussy for free."
ME: "That's a lot to ask of him, to find you a dozen or more men for a GB weekly."
HWR: "Or more."
ME: "Which weekly, or dozen?"
HWR: "Maybe both."
ME: "Wow. "
HWR: "I'm gonna change the subject for moment."
ME: "OK, go for it."
HWR: "Did you enjoy watching me."
ME: "Hell yes."
HWR: "What did you like most?"
ME: "The most, 2 things, I love to see a new guy enter you for the first time, and I love to see you take their cum."
HWR: "Me too. But for me it's on a much higher level"
ME: "I'm sure it is. But you've done this before."
HWR: "Sure, but not as many guys, you've been at some events."
ME: "That's not what I mean, before you & me time, when you were younger."
HWR: "I'm not gonna talk about my sexual past. You've seen me in my olden years."
ME: "Is that olden or golden?" I chuckled at my wit.
HWR: "Both."
ME: "But you can tell me this one time."
HWR: "No I can’t, if I tell you anything now, you'll want more. I know all about wanting more."
ME: "Yeah I guess you’re right, I am hungry. What did you mean you know about wanting more."
There was dead silence.
ME: "Do you want to talk later?"
HWR: "No, right now I'm in rather coherent mood, who knows later, you know how I can get."
ME: "OK, got for it."
HWR: "You're one and done. Most guys are one and done. Yeah there are some exceptions, the bartender is an exception, actually he's exceptional in many areas sexually."
ME: "Yeah I agree."
HWR: "Well I'm far from one and done."
ME: "Yup I know that I remember your 40th birthday........."
HWR: "Let's stay current shall we."
ME: "OK."
HWR: "I love being full, I love having something in my pussy, preferably a dick. With the exception of Big John they're all insertion toys. Remember the ben wa balls." We laughed together. It wasn't funny at the time."
ME: "OK, keep going."
HWR: "And I like the feeling of a warm body, a warm male body pressed against mine, to feel his warm breath on my skin on my neck when \he nuzzles me, I like the smell of a man, that musky male scent. I love when he enters me for the first time as well, I love when he cums, in me or on me. I love sex."
ME: "And kissing."
HWR: "Yes, and kissing, I love a man's tongue exploring my mouth. But I've tried to be considerate to your feelings."
ME: "And you have."
HWR: "Now comes the part you may not understand."
ME: "I'll try."
HWR: "This is about me, I can’t really speak for other women. Since we’ve been doing this I've come to enjoy more men at a time than not. As you know I'm multi-orgasmic. What you probably don't know each orgasm is better the one before, each orgasm is a stepping stone for the next. The 2nd is better than the 1st, the 5th is better than the 4th. So just when a guy gets me off and he cums, I'm ready for another, actually I'm in need of another orgasm, but he's done, it’s over. But when there is another guy I'm in luck. But it repeats itself over and over after each orgasm. So need I more guys, and this weekend proved that to me big time."
ME: "You’re right I had no idea. I assumed stuff but this was an eye opener."
HWR: "I also wasn't tired after I was done, I actually wanted more. If there were more men I would have been ready for them as well."
ME: "Yeah I noticed that as well."
HWR: "And here's something you might not have noticed. It takes me longer to orgasm. Remember when we first got Big John I would cum in minutes............
ME: "Within 2 minutes to be accurate."
HWR: "Yup, now I takes 10-15 minutes."
ME: "Now that you mentioned it looking back there has been a progression."
HWR: "Not sure whether it's medical or age, but it's there. Just sayin'."
ME: "I don’t see that there is anything I can do to help."
HWR: "Nope, no help needed, it is what it is."
ME: "OK got it."
HWR: "I always knew I needed more but the thing is that it surprised even myself. When we started this I didn't want you to be present, to watch. Now I find it a huge turn-on to be watched, to have an audience. Especially by you. They're strangers you're my husband, the man I'm supposed to be exclusive to, that's such a taboo."
ME: "How does the fisting fit in?"
HWR: "Fisting, what's that?"
I explained what it was.
HWR: "So what does that mean to me?"
ME: "You were fisted and I want to know how it fits into what you just described to me."
HWR: "No I wasn't."
ME: "Yes, you were."
HWR: "I don’t remember that."
ME: "And therein is the problem, your memory. You don’t remember."
HWR: "Sorry I don't remember that at all."
ME: "Alrighty then. Obviously you can't comment on something you don’t remember."
HWR: "Did I enjoy it?"
ME: "I don’t know if you did, you seemed to though. Does it sound appealing to you?"
HWR: "No it doesn’t, but tell me what happened."
ME: "I explained it in detail. No I didn't open any of my postings to read it, she'd be mortified if she knew I was documenting her sexual activities."
HWR: "Sorry honey I just don't remember it at all, not even an inkling."
ME: "OK. It's a non-event event. BUT, I sincerely thank you for being so frank and open."
HWR: "I love that you let me be my slutty self. I love you for that."
ME: "Now what?"
HWR: "Simple, more sex, more gangbangs, more group sex, more men, more cock, more cum."
ME: "You're such a slut, I love you for that. How about me setting you up with other men, and how about some pics or videos."
HWR: "NO & NO! We've been down this road before."
ME: "I kept asking about hotwifing until you finally gave in, I'm hoping for the same thing."
HWR: "Hope springs eternal. One never knows....................."
Her cell rang and we were done talking.

I learned a few things and confirmed others. It was a good discussion, communication is paramount.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:28 am

IMHO, if she wants to continue and have many men she is going to have to get over it and let you help and set it up. The bartender isn't a long term solution. Eventually he'll be moving on. You are her husband and are the only constant in the equation (besides herself). She needs to let you start setting things up. It's something that you want and you should be priority over bartender. Based on what she wants, the only sustainable option is for the constant in her life to become more involved in the process of getting her suitable candidates. IMHO, you need to have a serious conversation about this. The bartender doesn't care about her at all. He is just using her (and her him). You are the only one in this situation that truly cares about her and has her best interest in mind. If this keeps up with the bartender running the show, something is going to crash and burn.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:30 am

2wheel, thanks for sharing your conversation with HWR. Reading your dialogue gives the feeling that the reader is right there with you.

Agree with Afagehi that if this is really to move forward you will need to be more involved.

Greatly appreciate that you are sharing your story. It is incredible.