Experienced

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by shall54 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:46 am

All I can say is "WOW" too...

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:14 am

Yup. I remember when I used to be the object of desire now I'm the object of advise. LOL!

She seems to know exactly what she wants. On one hand I'm interested to know the outcome on the other I'm not.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:25 am

Hot off the press from the bartender.
Last edited by 2wheel on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:51 am, edited 5 times in total.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:53 am

WOW, that was one hell of a story. Please keep us updated on any further exchanges of information between you two. Sounds like she is ready to play. :D :D :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:08 am

incredible story!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:56 am

Mr ablondemilf

Sounds that way but I'd feel really bad if it destroyed a good marriage/relationship based upon my perverted advice.

Mad Dog65

Thanks, which part?

I wanted to include the screenshot of the text message, but I forgot how. If anyone knows please send me EXACT instructions. The FAQ confused the hell out of me and I did try.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:50 am

Maybe you could just paraphrase the bartender's text?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:47 am

Good idea, thanks.
Text message:

Bartender:
"Hey, it's XXXXX

Setup a BJ for tonight"

Me:
"It doesn't work that way. Contact her FIRST."

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:44 am

Yesterday, Sunday 1/13 she was discharged from the care facility. I brought her home for the first time in 5 weeks following a week home and a week in the hospital. She will be getting in-home therapy, physical, occupational and speech. It will most likely be 3 times a week. Remnant issues are proprioception, spacial relationship, short term memory, fine motor skills, tremors, balance, math and cognitive. I'm using strategies to help that I've learned from the therapist through the years, remember this is her 5th. Her speech has gotten almost to where it was previously. Tremors affecting her eating have been abated by using weighted utensils designed for Parkinson patients. We are playing cards each day to help cognitive, memory and fine motor skill issues, she is now beating my ass off.

Enough on that shit, no one is here for that.

She is constantly horny, but after touching her last night she has lost the sensitivity in her nipples, sure hope that will return, in years gone by she could/would orgasm through nipple play.

She asked how long she's had a relationship with XXXXXX, the bartender. I told her he was part of our lifestyle, mine as cuckold and hers as hotwife. She said she doesn't remember. I filled her in. And she said "oh yeah, now I remember." She said she remembers sucking the bartender off in her room and asked if she is remembering properly, of course I said yes. She asked for a few details and I told her, she said that helped that she now remembers.

She said he sent her a text asking for a blow job and that she was confused about it but now gets it and remembers. She asked how many partners she's had in those few months. I told her I just told her in the details, but I told her again, she said she now remembers the guys and me telling her.

She asked what we're gonna do with his request, I told her it was up to her that I didn't want to push and though she shouldn't either until her recovery has progressed a bit more. She said she agreed but didn't think a blowie would make a difference. I agreed. Then is all seriousness with a straight face and almost tears in her eyes she asked "when we get back into it, what if I don't remember how to fuck?" I tried my best to keep a straight face and told her I'm she she'll remember when the time arrived. I told her if she were more recovered we could find out. She asked "don't you only fuck me after other guys? I REMEMBERED SOMETHING." Yeah I do but I'd also like to before, just you and I. She said we'll see.

She said she was horny and asked if we had batteries for her vibrators. I told her yes but that her Magic Wand was a plug in. She said "oh yeah, Big John", her nickname for it.

Then said she was tired and needed to sleep.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 am

2wheel wrote:Mr ablondemilf

Sounds that way but I'd feel really bad if it destroyed a good marriage/relationship based upon my perverted advice.

Mad Dog65

Thanks, which part?

I wanted to include the screenshot of the text message, but I forgot how. If anyone knows please send me EXACT instructions. The FAQ confused the hell out of me and I did try.

Great Question - First of all your whole story, but the last piece on the ST coming to you for advise on how to be a hotwife! It would be great to hear if you have further contact or questions from her. Wishing you both all the best and your wife a speedy recovery.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:57 am

Thanks for the good wishes, she's working real hard at recovery.

I will continue to write as long as there is something to write about including the ST evaluator. Honestly though, at afar her involvement is interesting, up close and personal I am hoping there will no further contact.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Well 2wheel, I wish the best for her. My wife has had medical issues that has kept her out of the lifestyle for about 4 years now. I feel your pain. My wifes issues are totally different than your wifes, but the results are the same, no hotwife activity. Getting old has it's advantages, but not to this lifestyle. My wife will never get back to a point where she can be a hotwife again. The bad part is that she very much wants to continue this lifestyle but physically can't anymore. I hope your wife can recover enough and get back to playing again. It is truly a very sad day when a hotwife has to retire, and not by her choice. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by Mr ablondemilf on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:53 am

Thanks for the well wishes and in return I send mine to you and your wife. I understand where you both are, only those experiencing medical issues can fully understand.

Her memory is suffering, she remembers the bartender then she doesn't then she does. Of course the same for hotwifing. She remembered she has dildos and battery vibes, but forgot the wired Magic Wand, but remembered how to make her 'blend' of coffee, but forgot how to use the TV remote.

We have many challenges, I do NOT want this lifestyle I fought so hard for to disappear. I need to remind her almost everyday. She asks if that's all I think about, sex. Some days she doesn't remember she even says that.

You say "My wife will never get back to a point where she can be a hotwife again." I can sympathize completely and hope that the word 'never' was a typo and you meant 'may not'.
Last edited by 2wheel on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:42 am

After reading what I had written I realized how confusing it can be without a name, so for ease of reading I'll be calling her HWR from now on.
Today Sunday 1/13 HWR was discharged from the care facility. I brought her home for the first time in 5 weeks following a week in the hospital. She will be getting in-home therapy, physical, occupational and speech. It will most likely be 3 times a week. Remnants are propiroception issues, spatial relationship issues, cognitive and short-term memory issues to name a few. Yesterday we met with the nursing evaluator, tomorrow speech evaluator. It has been difficult to say the least.

She received a text from the bartender that asked "when?". She asked me if I knew what it was about. I told that he was asking when he'll get the blow job that he asked about last week. She asked who the hell is this guy that thinks I'll just have sex with him. I reminded her about being a hotwife. She didn't believe me. I showed her the few e-mails & texts I have. I reminded her that there are no pictures to prove it that she'd need to believe me.

She was silent for a few minutes, followed by a slew of questions: you mean I have sex with other men? you mean you're there to watch? you mean I've had almost 30 men in 2 months? you mean I gave him head at the care facility? and many more. I reminded her again and gave more details of the care facility blow job. She finally said she was starting to remember. She said he cums a lot and stays hard, right? I said yes. She then asked if he sets her up with other guys? I said yes. She said now she was remembering and added not asked, oh yeah he fucks me good. I remember the other guys now too.

It felt like the movie "50 First Dates". AGAIN!!!

Then she asked if I think she should wait for more recovery, I asked if there was anything negative after the last time. She said she sure would like to get laid that she was horny and she's been constantly horny for weeks now. I told her that I thought a BJ was OK but perhaps she should wait for fucking. I said let's play and see if we could take care of that horniness. She said no thanks that she'd use her vibrator.

Wednesday 1/16 a nursing care evaluator arrived to discuss HWR's nursing needs if any. At the end of a 30+ minute Q&A the nursing evaluator asked if she had an specific concerns. HWR said that she was constantly is a state of arousal 24/7 since the stroke. The evaluator said she'd make note of it in her report and that from what she sees nursing care won't be necessary. We agreed.

Friday 1/18 another ST evaluator arrived. Each 'patient venue' that has a different therapist 'agency' needs to do an evaluation/assessment before therapy, which was when she had an eval when in the hospital then again for the week in-home therapy then again when HWR was inpatient at the care facility and now again for in-home therapy. Seems like a bit over the top. And a series of questions ensued, remember three words, what year, month and day, who is the President, do a paper maze, compare shapes, math puzzle all benign. When done the evaluator asked what if HWR had specific area of concern. She said that she was constantly is a state of arousal 24/7 since the stroke. The evaluator said this wasn't her area of expertise that HWR needed to talk to her doctors about that.

Saturday morning 1/19 another PT evaluator arrived. This time his evaluation was mostly physical not Q&A. Sitting, standing, getting in and out of the shower, in and out of the car, bending down to pick up things on floor, etc. Of course he also if she had areas of concern and again HWR relayed her sexual state of arousal. He smiled and said he was sorry but he couldn't help with that but he'd make sure it was in the report.

HWR has 2 doctor appointments set up for the week, her internist and neurologist. We'll see what they have to say.

Later in the day she got a text from the bartender. She asked me about it again and I told her again. She said OK set it up. I texted him for a Saturday meet. He confirmed back. I arranged for a pass as usual. I told her it was done. She wasn't sure it was the right thing to do that she was having second thoughts about the while thing, that she can't remember being a hotwife and it sounds very manipulative of me, and to be prepared to send him on his way of it feels fishy. I reminded her of the long conversations we'd had over the last week with all the details, but she didn't remember the conversations. URGH!!!!!

At 4:00pm the door bell rings and greet him at the door. HWR's fully dressed sitting in a chair in the great room with a very unhappy face and folded arms. Her body language isn't good. A soon as she sees him she lights up and opens her arms for a him, smiles at me and says now I remember. Whew is all I can think.

HWR takes him by the hand into the bedroom and they strip, I'm behind them and I do the same. She lays down on the bed and he straddles her chest with his dick in her mouth,. She goes to work on his dick as if it was the last dick she'd ever have (and it actually might be) he's stroking as she's sucking. He needs to prop himself so he doesn't actually sit on her. In minutes he grunts to get ready that he's gonna cum as he unloads in her mouth. She swallows as much as she can with some exiting her mouth and dribbling down her chin and cheeks. He gets off of her still with a hard-on. She says get in me, fuck me hard. I ask her if that's a wise thing to do, she says she doesn't care.

HWR spreads her legs and he's there in an instant, she asks where the lube is. I tell her it's where it usually is, she says she can't remember where. I tell her in the head board and tells me to get it for her. I give it to her and she gives it to him, at the same time I get a towel for the bed. She says oh yeah I forgot and lets me lay it down. He looks at her pussy and says that she's dripping wet and may not need it. She says to use it anyway, he squeezes a glob and rubs on his cock and in her pussy. She moans as he sticks a lubed finger in her. She tells him not to stop. He changes from applying lube to finger fucking her. She tells him faster, he complies and she cums. She grabs his hand and holds it where it is until her orgasm subsides. Then she tells him to fuck her. He slides right in and waits a moment till she can accommodate him.

He starts thrusting harder and harder. HWR holds him still while she has a 2nd orgasm. When it's over he restarts and continues until he says he's gonna cum again and unloads in her as she has a 3rd very powerful orgasm, always her best. I'm concerned but it dissipates as she comes back down. He pulls out of her and she moans disappointment. His cum oozes out on the towel. He's still hard. I'm jealous.

HWR tells me to get another towel and to put it on the floor, She gets off the bed and onto her knees and tells him to get his cock in her mouth. She goes to work on him sucking and stroking in between his own stroking, she rubs his balls and reaches around and under to grab his ass. As soon as she sticks finger in his ass he cums again., She swallows all of his load this time. I guess after 3 times he's pretty spent.

When he's done he says thanks gets his clothing and dresses stuffing his still hard cock in his pants and in seconds he's done. Then he says "Oh yeah I got a new job, with the SERG Group, not sure where I'll be probably at The Poseidon. I don't expect things to change", out the door he goes.

The SERG group is a roll-up that owns about a dozen restaurant/bar venues. The Poseidon is a venue on Hilton Head Island that has a pretty vibrant night scene.

I asked HWR why she got off the comfortable bed. Her answer was simple and surprising. "I'm a whore and it was more whoreish to suck his cock on my knees on the floor than on a bed." She asks me for help getting back on the bed. I tell her it's my turn, she says she's too tired and needs to sleep. I ask her what about me, She tells me to "just jerk off". She says I can cum on her if I want that she needs sleep now. She's asleep in seconds literally. I lose interest and get out of bed and dress.

I take the towel from the floor that caught what was left of his 2nd load that he filled her with that dripped out. I took the opportunity and took a picture with a coin for size reference. This guy cums a ton.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pEX1P ... uksqjVcDdL

Monday 1/21 HWR had her 1st Speech Therapy after sleeping most of Sunday away.

Monday night I asked her if she remembers Saturday evening. HWR asks if we went out to dinner, or to a movie. I tell her no that the bartender paid us a visit and she had sex. She said she doesn't remember that at all and accuses me of making it up for some perverted reason. I show her the waded up still sticky towels from Saturday that were in the lanudry basket. She looks like a deer in the headlights. then like a light goes on she said, "oh yeah I remember now." It was fun, I blew him twice and fucked him once, I tell her she remembers correctly. She doesn't apologize for her accusations but asks when she can do it again. I ask her how she feels, she says still horny. I ask if she feels any adverse effects, she says no. I tell her she slept all Sunday, she disputes it but can't tell me what she did Sunday as proof. It was a waste of time doing that as she reminded me she has no memory (as if I didn't know).

I keep thinking "50 First Dates."

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:33 pm

Sounds like you have a long road ahead of you...Have you asked any of your wife's aids if they think she can have sex?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:23 am

Yes, we have a long way to go. I am concerned about sexual activity before full recovery, but I'm not in charge of her body, she is and even in a diminished state she's in control.

No, not the therapists, but with her doctors earlier this week, which I'm presently writing about.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:28 am

Tuesday 1/22 was a visit to the Neurologist. She goes through a series of tests. Fingers to nose, eyes close do it again, strength tests of her arms and legs, remembering 3 words, etc. We've been through these dozens of times, but it's used as a gauge of where she is. Doctors tell her recovery could take a while and short term memory will most likely improve over time, no guarantees, that she needs PT, OT & ST. The doctor asks about HWR's concerns. She relates her arousal issues. The doctor says it's a form of PGAD. We both say we never heard of that and the doctor explains it and says she's seen several cases in the past. The doctor's bedside manner slips as she has a grin ear to ear. My wife sees it and tells her it's not a pleasure experience to be aroused 24/7, that isn't as exciting as it sounds and seems. The doctor apologized. HWR says "fuck, another illness to deal with."

She asks HWR what she is doing to cope with it. HWR says she doesn't remember and looks at me. I say in a generic way that she has had some sex. The doctor says that not what she means, what strategy is she using to cope with it, not the actual actions. I apologize for not understanding and tell her nothing that I know of. HWR chimes in saying she doesn't remember having sex. The doctor asks if she remembers NOT having sex, HWR says no. HWR asks if it's OK to have sex. The doctor says normally I don't have the opportunity to ask but since you've already partook, what after-effects did you have. I lean over and whisper some event details to refresh her memory and tell her to keep them to herself, it works. HWR says oh yeah I remember it now. She says she's going to be as blunt as she can. She says you'll love it or hate it, that in her experience HWR will wake up one morning and PGAD will be gone. I add except for extreme tiredness that she slept the next day. The doctor says from the sounds of it there's no reason why you can't partake BUT go easy. Build into it, if you don't feel right, STOP, and consider cutting back frequency and intensity. HWR says that soon after sex she is again in a state of arousal. The doctor says there are procedures and meds that may be able to help control it but based upon her current extensive list of meds she'll need to do some research to verify safety. We look at each and decline another medication and any procedures.

HWR asks about her memory issues, she says just keep doing mental exercises, to repeat, it'll probably improve over time. I add in such as hints not actual information, the doctor says I'll need to do both.

Here is the on-line short version definition and information:

"Persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD) is a phenomenon, in which afflicted women experience spontaneous genital arousal, unresolved by orgasms and triggered by sexual or nonsexual stimuli, eliciting stress."

"A PGAD flare-up makes you feel as if you're physically aroused, even without the presence of any sexual thoughts or desires. Often, this includes contractions, itching, tingling, tightness, pulsing and pain in the genital areas, as well as vaginal lubrication."

"PGAD symptoms. The most noticeable symptom of PGAD is a feeling of sexual arousal without any sexual stimulation. In women, this may cause feelings of arousal in the genital area, including the swelling of your clitoris, vagina, and vaginal lips, as well as other parts of your body, including your nipples"

If you want to know more Google PGAD.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:04 am

Thursday 1/24 we visited her internist. He's the MD that prescribes the therapy's. Again HWR mentions her arousal issue but calls it by it's acronym PGAD. What he says parallels the neurologist. She offers that she has had sex without any more details than that. He asked is she had any adverse affects. She says no, not that she can remember and defers to me. I tell him only fatigue. He says that is to expected but she's clear to continue.

On the way home she asked me how often she plays. I told her it varies. She says she kinda remembers 'him' (referring to the bartender) and their situation and says she remembers something to do with The Distillery and other men. I told her that was good. She asks how long before we get home, I query her as to where we are, she says she's disoriented. I tell her where we are and estimate 15 minutes. She says just enough time and takes out her pocket rocket and goes to town. Just as I pull into the garage she cums. She finishes up as I get her rollator (walker) from the trunk. She says "I needed that."

About 10pm she gets a call from the bartender. I can only hear her part of the conversation. "Yeah that's fine."...... "I'll make sure the front door is unlocked." ..... "He's gotta leave early I think." ... "Hold on a minute." Then she asks/tells me the bartender will be stopping by in the morning, is that OK and asks what time am I leaving. I told her it was OK, that I was leaving around 7am. She says he'll be here earlier than that. Back to the phone. "Yeah, he's OK with it, he needs to leave around 7. The front door will be unlocked just come on in, you certainly know where the bedroom is, right?" ..... "OK see you then." I told her that it was good she remembered him. She said yeah I did, didn't I and that she remembered there were other men.

I am awakened by a shaking bed. Not too vigorous it's a foam mattress, and look at the clock it's 4:45. HWR and the bartender and fucking. I'm exhausted and roll back over and go back to sleep. A while later I wake up to pee, it's 5:30, he's on the other side of her and they're both asleep, no not in his arms, she ALWAYS sleeps on her back. When I get back to bed he's in her again. I strip naked and crawl into my side and stroke my cock. HWR reaches out and rubs my nipple. Before I get off he unloads in her (not sure if it'd second or more) and triggering another orgasm for her then he pulls out. She ignores me as he strokes his cock as she reaches down and rubs her clit, I'm watching and stroking as well. He shoots another load on her pussy, abdomen and bush, HWR cums with him again, I've lost track how many orgasms she's had (not to self pay more attention). He lays down next to her again, I lose interest and stop stoking. We all nod off.

I wake up again at 6:15, this time she's riding him. She has her hands on his chest pinching his nipples. He's got his hands behind his head in an arrogant relaxed position. Over and over she says she's cumming, it's like one long continuous orgasm for her. He says he's gonna cum again and fills her already filled pussy with more cum. HWR rolls off of him and lays back down between us. In less than 5 minutes this stud is ready again. He's on his knees jerking his still hard cock. I look at the clock it's 6:40. She's rubbing her clit again and dipping her fingers into her very wet cunt and licking them clean. He grunts and shoot another load all over her covering her tits, belly and neck, basically everywhere. She's a cummy mess.

I still haven't cum yet, my cock is getting sore, and it's about time for me to get going.

Damn he's back in her. She's a mess of cum and sweat. I get a towel and try and wipe her clean a bit as he fucks her. She says not to, that she's enjoying his cum on her. It's a very surreal scene. He's pumping in and out of her sweet magical cunt as me, her husband tries to cleans her lovers cum from her cum drenched body. I try anyway and do the best I can and they don't stop for an instant. I get dressed as the clock doesn't either stop and I'm now running late. They're still fucking as I kiss her goodbye and I head out the door horny as hell not having achieved my own orgasm leaving them at it.

When I get home later in the day she's asleep, some of her toys are on the bed next to her. I prepare dinner and when it's ready wake her.

Over dinner she says "remember when we were dating and I gave you a key so you could get in without me getting out of bed and a more permanent gate pass. I'm thinking maybe we should do the same with him." My response was fast and firm. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!." She asks why not. I decide to put it in terms that will affect her. 1-What if your friends are here when he pops in, she says Gayle knows I respond the others don't. 2-You do fuck other guys and that would be very awkward and uncomfortable for all and lead to a bad situation. She says she sees what I'm saying and to forget that idea. Then says he told me that he has a lot of guys that want to get laid and I'm crazy horny. When can we start up again. I perk up - YOU REMEMBER - without my prompting. She says "yeah I have glimpses of things, restaurants, men, movies, but I can't put all the pieces together just yet." Great improvement last week she was asea. I remember going to Golden Corral last week with M&S. Yes we did. I remember seeing the movie about the woman justice as well, but I can't remember the movies' name or her name. That's a great step forward a few weeks ago you didn't even remember going to the movies. I remember some of the men, in particular the bartender and a guy with a big dick that you sucked off. I respond that I didn't actually suck him off, he only came in my mouth. She says semantics, his cock was in your mouth therefore you sucked him.

NOTE: This is a sex oriented site so I try to concentrate on our sex life and generally mention other things for context only.

She asked when I thought she could start up again. I told her I'd keep it low key. She reminded me the doctors gave her an all clear signal. I told her there is always the possibility of grave consequences if she overdoes it. She said I'd rather die doing something I love than sitting on the couch watching TV. I 'ask' her to please give it a few more weeks of recovery and therapy. She says she'll try but she's constantly horny. I told her I know I saw some toys on the bed. She said he left about 8:00am and they fucked at least 2 more times after I had left, that she lost count how many times they fucked or how many times she had cum. All I can say is HOLY SHIT, this guy's amazing. She agreed, but says he's not very good looking, he's doesn't smell nice, he has a lousy attitude, he has a very ugly cock and he has no technique or stamina. What he does have is cock that's the right size for me, and he stays hard after cumming and he cums loads. Those last 3 things it what makes him a keeper. And when he's done he leaves I don't have to cuddle with someone I don't particularly like.

Then she said the first bit if humor I heard from her in months. "Ya know this PGAD thing - it's like Chinese food an hour after you eat you're hungry again - well an hour after orgasm I'm horny again."

She said she was horny and tired, that we should fuck so she can get some sleep. Unfortunately I couldn't rise to the occasion so she used her Magic Wand and after orgasm conked out. She slept till Friday evening.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:32 am

Hot story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:51 am

Midday on Monday 2/4 HWR and I have a text exchange. I'm still learning a smart phone after my flip phone committed suicide.

As soon as I finish writing the details of 2/4 I'll post.

Let me say that our sex life or lifestyle is in flux, but I do see a glimmer.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fF2UH ... KQX-snd2x1
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14dBMU ... tff2nwfU6b
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UBIY7 ... bDgSlqu5Me
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cGdAU ... BCWrwpafAX
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vNfXw ... J0J5nfPvJO

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:54 pm

That is HOT!!!!!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:49 am

I arrived home at 3:40 not 3:30. HWR was already in the bed with the new guy. He was laying there as she was perched between his legs sucking his dick. When I entered the room he said you must be the husband and stuck out his hand for a hand shake. I approached the bed and greeted him in return with a hand shake. HWR didn't stop sucking. He thanked me for her. Before she had a chance I jumped in that it wasn't up to me, it was up to her. He told me to get undressed and get a good vantage point. This guy not only likes to be watched he exuded oodles of self-confidence.

He told HWR to get on her hands and knees. She said it wasn't her favorite position. He said he was sure she'd enjoy it anyway. I stripped an got on the bed. His cock was about 5 1/2' - 6 /2" long and average thickness but it bent downward about the halfway mark. She reached up to eh headboard and gave him the lube. He got behind her and lubed himself the tossed the tube to me. He positioned himself behind her ad I watched as he slid into my wife. If you have never witnessed the sight f another man entering your wife for the 1st time you don't know what you're missing. It is a magnificent sight and if she moans with pleasure like HWR does it makes it simply sublime. He looked at me smiled and air-spoke 'thank you.'

I watched intently as he slowly plunging into her and she in return. He reached around her and rubbed her clit as he fucked her. The sounds she was making told me why he wanted her from behind. The downturn of his cock rubbed the front wall of her pussy just where her g-spot is located. In minutes she was cumming. When done she collapsed on the bed causing his glistering wet cock to pull out of her. He told her to rollover. She did so and threw her legs wide open in the air. He re-positioned himself and slid into her wide open waiting and inviting cunt. As he slowly thrust he reached down and rubbed her clit with his thumb as she was pinching her nipples. She stopped and pulled him down onto her and kissed him deep while wrapping her legs around his which triggered orgasm #2. The kissing didn't bother me anymore as I knew it was a sexual act not an emotional one. When she was cumming she told him to wait, he didn't listen but continued to thrust. At first I saw discomfort on her face which quickly turned to pleasure, extreme pleasure, a look that says I have no control. She told him to fuck her harder and faster and to cum in her cunt, deep in her cunt. She was thrusting back as hard and as fast as he was. I surmised that is why she wants to wait for an orgasm to finish, not doing so takes her to a level of non-control.

Her third orgasm was cataclysmic as she was thrashing about like a woman possessed shouting that she was cumming over and over telling him to fill her cunt, which he did. I wish I could have videoed the entire event. Alas, that'll never occur. Ain't it great when 2 people cum together.

When her orgasm was over he pulled out and told me it was my turn. I jumped at it and was between he legs in an instant and I was in her as quickly. It was exquisite, warm, silky, soft and slippery. She met each of my thrusts. he shimmied up on the bed and told her to lick him clean, She did exactly as instructed as we fucked. She had another orgasm which in turn triggered mine unloading in her as well.

She stopped cleaning his cock and just lay there catatonic. Legs spread, cum oozing out onto the bed. Yes, another wet spot. Fortunately his deposit wasn't as prodigious as the bartender's. He got off the bed, kissed her on the forehead and shook my hand as he dressed and thanked us both for a wonderful time.

I walked him to the door. When I returned she was in the same position but sound asleep. I put a towel between her legs and covered her then dressed and let her sleep.

I woke up about midnight. HWR was masturbating using Big John and one of her many glass dildos. I asked her if she wanted help. She said sure. I worked the glass dildo in and out of her as she worked Big John on her clit. She had a nice orgasm. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She said sure let's try. I mounted her and she was still wet enough from earlier that I was able to get in her, not sure if it was seconds after the new guy or thirds after the new guy and me. Anyway a few minutes of thrusting and I shot my meager load in her magic pussy. I rolled back to my spot in bed she continued to use Big John until she had another orgasm followed by sleep.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:27 am

On Friday 2/8 HWR wanted to visit the Old Distillery to see what's going on. I remaindered her the bartender no longer worked there, she said she knew that and that's why she wants to go. Shortly after arriving she said that it looks the same. All good memory thing memory wise. Then asked to go the Poseidon, the bartender's new location. That's on HHI.

As a point of comparison for you the Old Distillery is in a part of town known as Old Bluffton and it is housed in a several old connected structures with an outdoor eating, entertainment and gathering courtyard. It's nestled among many other old structures and narrow streets some more than a hundred years old. The Poseidon on the other hand is in a relatively new 'shopping center' maybe 3-4 years old. It is a 2 story structure with a restaurant on the 1st floor and the bar and 'club' on the 2nd floor. The bar is a big square thing in the middle and it looks out over the water. It is a very structured environment geared towards getting patrons to part with their money. The contrast between the 2 venues is striking.

We took the elevator to the 2nd floor and rolled over to the bar. He was there, one of many 'mixologists' getting ready for the evening. Even his title changed. He smiled and as he approached us. He asked if we wanted drinks, and we said yes. He apologized that we'd have to pay, that there are very tight computerized controls on alcohol dispensing and cameras everywhere. He returned with them and we had only a few moments to chat as the place was getting populated. He asked how it went the other day. HWR jumped in and said very nice. She asked how things are here, he asked in what way? She said you know, hookups. He said things are completely different here. As I glanced around and looked at the crowd he said he'd be back in a bit then we saw him attend to patrons. The crowd arriving were for the most part younger unlike the Distillery which was mixed age. And they were very good looking and well dressed, money dressed, either their own or mommy & daddies but well dressed. I walked over to the side looking out over the water and peered down into the parking spots, BMWs, Mercedes, Alfas, and the like, all looking shiny and new. I mused to myself that this isn't gonna work to well, these guys have the pick of the litter here not a 60+ old broad. My heart sank.

When I got back to the bar he was back and chatting to HWR. He saw the look on my face. He said I know, I know. She asked what he knew. I said I'd tell her as he left again. I told her to look around at the people here, there all beautiful YOUNG people. At first she had a look like a deer in the headlights then like a light bulb went on she understood. He came back and said don't despair, even with this crowd a lot of guys still go home alone. The he said something that struck a bell, that the b-list here is still better than the a-list there. He said give him a few more weeks and he'll have a new list of guys. And that he still has his old list. Then she asked him if he had anyone that might be available tonight. We hadn't discussed that but I was OK with it. Anytime I get to see a new guy slide his dick in her is OK with me.

He said he'd make a few calls and see what he can dig up for the last minute, but it might take some time as he needs to do it a little at a time since it's getting busy. She said we'll wait as we sipped our drinks. Every so often he passed by and said no luck yet. One time she said you know I'm available for you, he said he knows but he's committed to a pair of twins for tonight. As he was moving away again she grabbed his hand and told him "I'm your whore anytime you want me." I looked at her, and she said "don't worry I'm your whore as well." Followed by I know what I am, I know what I was, I was just on an extended vacation.

Periodically in between patrons I'd see the bartender on his cell phone. After about a half an hour he came over and gave her a folded napkin on it written was a name and phone number saying he's good for tonight. She tried to call but it had gotten rather noisy and couldn't hear so she texted him. When done she told me he'll be at the house at 8:00, I don't remember how to call a pass in. I asked if she got his last name, she forgot and texted him back. I also asked if she asked the 3 questions, she asked what questions, as I was reminding her she said oh yeah now I remember. I saw some back and forth exchanges, finally she said here it is, that he was reluctant to give his last name and he passed all 3 questions and that we need to get home so she can shower before he gets there. We left and drove straight home arriving at about 7:45. I knew we were trouble time wise as it is almost impossible for her to shower in 15 minutes.

Sure enough a few minutes after 8:00 the door bell rang, she was still in the shower. I answered the door and showed him in. I'm still not completely comfortable socializing with a guy that's about to fuck my wife. It's very awkward. It was obvious he was very uncomfortable as well. But I tried breaking the ice with "How 'bout them Mets?" He was a bit too young to get it. So I ventured into uncharted waters. I said you look a bit uneasy, He said he was. I asked him rhetorically if this was the 1st time he was having sex while the husband was there huh? Of course he said yes. I added I bet you think it's kinda strange that a guy will watch as a complete stranger fucks his wife huh? Of course he said yes. I told him it's not as rare as you think and that he should relax, that he's in for a very enjoyable evening. He asked me for pointers with her. I told him that part of the adventure is venturing into the unknown and making ones own path. That though he is going where many men have gone before each is it's own journey. Just then she came out from her shower wrapped in a towel.

She held her hand for him to take and she let the towel drop to the floor as we all went into the bedroom. She was on the bed 1st as he and I stripped. He said he doesn't cross swords, I said I understood, she said she didn't, I told her I'd explain it later. She had the lube and was offering it to him. He asked covered or uncovered, She said don't be silly, uncovered of course. He asked what was off-limits. She said anal, water sports, scat, pain and heavy BDSM. I was surprised as I hadn't heard her vocalize her no list like that before but was glad he asked and she answered. He said do you want mine, she said sure. He said other men. She tried a joke by adding "and I was gonna have by husband suck you off." He didn't laugh, she quickly added "but would I when I can do it myself." At that we all chuckled.

He was about 6' my height, a bit thinner than am I, and younger. I estimate his cock at about 6", a little longer and thicker than me, I'm not a pencil dick but he is definitely thicker which is good for HWR since she likes fat dicks. Impressively his cock pointed skyward, something I haven't experienced in decades.

She spread her legs in an anticipation and he dove right in head first, literally, going down on her. Something she loves. In minutes she was having an orgasm. She held his head saying wait and he did. In a few more minutes she said OK and he went back to giving her head. She was pinching her nipples and even tried to suck one, something I had never seen her try to do, alas they're a bit too small to succeed. A few more minutes and she was cumming yet again. She moved his head off of her until it subsided. Then she said enough of this bullshit fuck me already. He positioned himself between her legs and used the lube she gave him earlier. I watched as the head of his dick spread her cunt lips then he slowly slid himself into her completely in one insertion. For me I was sublime, looking at her face I'd say it was for her as well.

In moments he had a pretty good rhythm going. She matched his rhythm. Her breathing was become and more rapid and she said she was almost there, then it hit. She told him to cum with her. This being her 3rd it was spectacular, she pulled him in close and tight wrapped her legs around his and camped her lips on his. He grunted as he shot his load deep in her. They stayed like that for a few minutes but it felt like hours. When he withdrew, his cock was glistening wet. She said she wanted to lick him clean and he re-positioned himself so she could.

I looked at her well used pussy and watched as the silky stream of cum oozed out of her magical pussy. Now it was my turn, as he got off the bed with a clean cock I slid into her. It was, as usual, exquisite. And I added to his load with mine after giving her another orgasm. I hadn't even noticed that he had dressed and left.

HWR thanked me and, and par for the course, needed to sleep.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:03 am

Memory issues are still there but improving daily. Physically she's also getting better. Cognitive issues do remain and are the hardest to overcome, the strategies are more difficult and challenging. OT still hasn't started.

Sexually she's getting back to where she was, albeit slowly, but we're not in a race, I believe that for the HW lifestyle to last it's important not to burn out by taking on too much too fast. Since she's in control and willing to push the envelope I'm along for the ride with her in the drivers seat.

I was surprised at her vocalizing her 'no list' as I had never heard her say that before to me or anyone else especially using those terms.

Yes there is more to follow, I need time to get it in readable form.