Is this the start or the end?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:26 am

Here it is early Sunday (11/18) morning and I'm writing an update of the last 2 days with a full day of sex ahead.

Friday (11/16) she had a night setup with Gayle. I dropped her at Gayle's house due to her late-in-the-day driving issues and Gayle brought her back. I asked how it went. She said the 2 guys Gayle had lined up, 1 for each of them, were a no-show. She said she spent the night with Gayle, my mind immediately went to sex as she told me what a great evening they had together. I asked for details and she was very forthcoming but teasing me until telling me that they just went for coffee and dessert, no sex. She had a grin from ear to ear enjoying the folly and I took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Saturday I got home about 12:30 from a morning ride to Pooler and she was up and about. I asked when he was scheduled to be here. She said he was here and gone Wow, that was fast. She said faster then you can imagine. She said he barely got in her and he was cumming He apologized as he got dressed and didn't offer to satisfy her in any way or even offer a 'let's try in a few minutes', she said he couldn't get out fast enough, she speculated it was from embarrassment.

I completely understand. With my first wife I was a quick cummer. But with my current whore-wife, who I played with while I was still married, I could literally go for hours. Yeah I know I'm a shit. But unlike so many others I know who and what I am.

I asked her if she needed a hand getting off, she said no she masturbated after he left. I asked if she was up to us playing, she said later, and later it was, during which time she asked if I had decided on whether to give mr. long dick the BJ he had asked for. I told her I hadn't decided. She told me if I do she'd like to watch. Now that was promising and may help me make a decision.

Soon her triple header will begin. I am looking forward to it and hope I can recover 'between takes'.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:19 am

Sunday (11/18)

Act 1

So her 11am 'stud' arrived on time. I answered the door and let him in, About 35-40 tall about 6' like myself but unlike myself rather handsome. We shook hands as he said this was a bit unusual, a husband arranging sex for his wife. I assured him it was not as unusual as he thought. He asked if I was going to be present. I told him yes and he responded that's cool. He asked if it was to be a 3-some, I told him probably not unless she wanted it that I'm good for sloppy seconds. Again he said that's cool. He followed me to the bedroom. She was on the bed with the sheet over her. I intrduced them as soon as he got in the room as he started to strip as did I.

She uncovered and spread her legs. He climbed on the bed between her legs sporting a very hard very straight 5" cut cock. She handed him the lube. He asked if it was really necessary, she said it was. He said OK and used it on himself and her. He positioned himself and worked himself into her as she spread her pussy open for him. Once in he started to thrust slowly at first, she pulled his head down to hers and they kissed. I could see their tongues exploring each others mouth. She wrapped her legs around his. He had a pretty good rhythm going, and she matched his rhythm. They had become one. His cock was in her body, his tongue in her mouth her legs locked over his, and arms around his torso. I was stroking my cock trying not to cum as the scene was so very exciting. They were like Ginger and Fred moving in almost perfect unison. She was having orgasm after orgasm. After about 15-20 minutes he asked where she wanted him to cum, and as expect she told him right where he was. And in moments he was grunting his climax shooting his cum deep in her cunt. Matching him she had another orgasm. When his orgasm was over he slowly rolled off her and laid next to her.

She looked at me and said "it's your turn." I replaced him on the bed between her legs and slid right in. As usual the feeling was exquisite. Her legs around mine our tongues entwined one arm around me the other stretched out holding his limp cock. I don't think I got more than a dozen thrusts when her orgasm triggered mine and I shot my meager load in her already cum filled cunt.

When I was done I just laid on top of her for a few minutes as she wrapped both arms around me. He got off the bed. I rolled off of her, both our cum leaking out of her. She asked him if he was a one and done, he said yes but even if he wasn't he's not into not being first. As he dressed he asked if a repeat might be in order. She said yes, but only one more time. He told us to stay put that he'd show himself out. We all said goodbye with a thank you from him and he was gone that fast.

We laid there enjoying the after glow for a while then she wanted to shower. She said she needed to be fresh for her 1pm.

Act 2

At about 1:15 the door bell rang, I started to get the feeling he was a no show. He said the numbers didn't make sense and he had trouble finding the house. But a neighbor told him which house, by number not by name as he didn't know that. Urrggggghhh neighbors.

He was about 50, short and stocky, a very receding hair line. He shook my hand and asked were she was. I brought him into the bedroom. As before she was in bed a sheet over her. I introduced them. He stripped as did I. He looked at me as said he's not bi and doesn't cross swords. I told him not to worry I only watch. She threw the sheet of her and he commented nice. He had a real beer belly, and a short maybe 4 1/2" cock but it was thick and uncut. I have no idea how she feels about uncircumcised guys. He got on the bed and struggled to get between her legs. She was still wet from earlier in the day so she bypassed the lube. He got into position and tried to get in her but couldn't. Finally she told him to lay on his back and she tried to mount him, After several minutes of struggling she was successful in getting him in. She rode him supporting her weight with her hands on his very hairy chest.

I hadn't seen her orgasm as yet as she continued to ride him. Without warning he shot his load in her. She dismounted as his limp dick flopped out of her followed by his cum. She rolled back on the bed and laid there. She called me over to get in her. The 2 hours was enough for me as I was again hard enough to enter her very wet pussy. She finally orgasmed as I started to thrust. He sat in my chair and watched and stroked. It took me about 15 minutes and several of her orgasms to put me over the top as I added my cum to his but a bit deeper in her. She came with me. He never rose to the occasion a second time. He thanked her, dressed and I walked him out.

When I came back in she said she needed a nap then shower before he 5pm arrived telling me to wake her no later than 4pm.

For whatever reason after the shower she put on the baby doll, the ONLY lingerie she has sexy or otherwise. I was a bit surprised, but then again most everything that has occurred in the last 6 weeks has been a surprise to me. She took a seat in the Great Room, picked up her Kindle and waited.

Act 3

At 5pm on the dot the doorbell rang and I answered it. About 40, taller than me, I'm 6'-0". I stuck my hand out to greet him, he was a little reserved withholding his for a moment with a puzzled look on his face. I told him I'm her husband. He said the bartender told him she was married but he didn't expect to actually meet her husband. I said humorously "live long enough see everything". He didn't enjoy my humor. With an unhappy look he asked what time I'd be back. I told him I wasn't leaving. He asked for a clarification. I told him I'll be watching as they have sex. He says that's not part of his playbook. I told him it's up to her if I say or go. We walked over to where she was sitting. I introduced them. Then I told her he's not comfortable with me being in the room but it's up to you. She asks me what I want. I tell her I want to watch. She looks at him as says there you have it. He says that doesn't work for him. She says sorry but that's the way it is and very curtly tells him to have a nice day. He turns and without a word I walk him out the door.

She's very disappointed. I ask her if she wants to head over to The Distillery to see what she can find. She says no. Then asks me if I decided on mr long dick yet. I said not yet. She said this would be a good opportunity.

I asked her a few questions, centering on how she'd feel watching me with another man. She said no different than the last time. I asked which time. She said there was only one time. I reminded her about mr long dick and my fulfillment of her request a few years ago. She had forgotten about that. She said not only am I OK with it I want you to do it, but I want to watch. This was a complete surprise. This takes us in a whole new direction.

I told her I'd have to give it some more thought. She said the night isn't getting any younger. I was taken aback that it was to be that night. She asked why not then picked up her phone and texted him. "BJ from hubby tonight, what time?" He texted back "Tonight is NG how about a rain check?"

So the decision is made, just not Sunday. She got up to change out of the baby doll and said she was hungry. That was my cue and the signal that sex for the day was over.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:00 am

As you can see it's been a week or so since I last posted. She had a serious medical incident that culminated in a week long hospital stay and is waiting for a bed at the local rehab facility and therefore is 'out of commission' for the foreseeable future.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:35 am

Hi 2wheel, I'm one of your many readers who has never replied to your fascinating story. I hope your wife is well and you are both back to enjoying life again really soon. All my best wishes.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:58 am

Sorry to hear about your wife's forced medical time out.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:34 am

LuckyDog
Wistful

Thank you for your well wishes. I will post when there is something to post.

2wheel

iome343
Virgin

Unread post by iome343 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 am

I'm sorry for accident. I'm hoping everything is going better

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:03 am

iome343

It wasn't an accident, it was a medical issue. But thank you for your well wishes.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:52 am

An update for those that have been following or are interested. She was admitted to St Josephs Candler Hospital in Savannah on 11/26 and discharged on 11/30 for an incident that occured on 11/13. In desperate need of therapy, PT, OT & ST the facility chosen had no available beds so she came home and received in-home PT & OT. A bed became available on 12/7 and she was admitted for an indefinite stay. She is getting daily PT, OT & ST. The deficits she's worked so hard over the years to reduce and eliminate had unfortunately returned.

Monday 12/10 During the ST evaluation she asked the intake therapist about sex. When she could have sex again, the therapist told her that she had a lot of issues. She agreed but told her sex was very important to her. I noticed she didn't say 'us'. The therapist asked on a scale of 1-10. She told her 15. The therapist asked how often she was used to having sex and she said several times a week, sometimes several times a day. The therapist looked at me with a grin from ear to ear. Then asked how vigorous her sexual activity was. She said it depends who she's having sex with. The therapist told her she will probably need to reduce the frequency and the exuberance she was relating. She said she'd rather not. The therapist told her it's not a decision but a reality.

Later the therapist had a discussion with me on a variety of topics. The therapist got to sex, that it sounds like she is confusing we, me, I, us, etc and that it sounds like she's in an alternate reality. I told her it didn't seem that way to me, and to please give examples. She said when she sex was important to her not us. I said I noticed that as well, and she wasn't confused, that it was important to her. She then asked about frequency, that it was unlikely she was that active considering our ages especially my age. I told her that she was accurate. Then she said there seemed to be confusion as to whom she was having sex with. I told her no there wasn't.

The therapist put down her pad, sat straight upright up in her chair looked me in the eye and said she didn't quite understand. I told her what we discuss here must stay here. She said she is bound by HIPPA. I asked is she ever heard the term 'hotwife', she said of course men call their wives 'hot wives' all the time, I told to do some research on term 'hotwife' one word not two. She said she would.

Tuesday 12/11 the Bartender called. She took the call. He said he's been trying to reach her. She told him she is out of commission for the foreseeable future that she had a medical incident. In a now stuttering cadence (the stutter was a result of her medical incident) I heard her say "blowjob, that's a possibility, let me talk it over with hubby." She hasn't said a word as yet.

After the call she said she was disappointed that this latest incident (this is the 5th time) spanned her birthday that she was thinking of giving herself a birthday present of the bartender's group thing.

I told her that based upon what she is going through that I would have thought that sex was the furtherest thing in her mind. She said that since it occurred she's been non-stop horny.

She said the only reason she hasn't masturbated is the ST told her to cool it for a while. I asked if she told her about being horny she said of course that it sometimes occurs and the neural pathways have been disrupted and altered. She also added that the ST did some research as I suggested and wanted to know more about 'hotwife'. She told me they had a very frank discussion but wouldn't give me any details other than she thinks the ST is going to join the ranks.

I said you recruited her just like Gayle recruited you. She smiled and said I guess so but I'm not recruiting her and Gayle didn't recruit me.

Saturday 12/16 she asked me about blowing the bartender. I said that since you need to cool it what do you get out of it. She said a belly full of cum and a mouthful of cock. I told her I'd think about it.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Sorry to hear of your wife's medical issue...sounds like she suffered a stroke. She's probably scared and wants to return to normal activities as soon as possible, hence her need to give the bartender a blowjob... This will take time to resolve, I wish you both the best.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:35 am

This is her 5th stroke.

Yes she wants to return to her life ASAP and is working hard with therapy to get there ASAP.

She wants to give him head for 2 reasons: 1-she wants to 2-she's afraid of losing him as a 'provider' of men.

I told her not to worry about losing him.

Thanks for your well wishes.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:30 am

So here it is.

It was her 5th hemorrhagic stroke caused by a brain abnormality called AVM (arteriovenous malformation).

Things look good for a full recovery, daily therapy of PT, OT & ST are doing it's jobs. Each stroke is less severe than the prior, neurosurgeon says it's due to scar tissue and the brain finding it's own new pathways.

+++++++++++++

Also I am asked constantly for photos, some even questioning the veracity of my posts since I don't present pics. Silly, she's anti-photo even G-Rated. HOWEVER, she was coerced by some friends on a recent cruise to pose, so here it is. This photo has been e-mailed at her request to friends and family so it's already out there in the ether.

I was able to sneak a photo of her during Physical Therapy. Now that my flip phone committed suicide after I dropped it on it's head I'm using one of her old smart phones. Pretty good quality photo.

There are many parts to traumatic brain injury, and it varies from 'victim' to 'victim', one of hers is getting fixated on something and not letting go, and she has filled that checkbox as she keeps asking about the bartender's request for a blowjob. It has become an obsession.

Fixation is one of the many possible effects of brain trauma, of course there are many others; paralysis, swallowing, tremors, memory (short & long term), appetite, taste, smell, math, spelling, various forms aphasia; to name a few.

Nurses and aides pop in without warning for meds, vitals, food, snacks, etc. There are no locks on the doors. They knock once then enter. I think we can make it happen, the way the doors are configured (see photo) the main door can't be opened when the bathroom door is open. So I think is she sits on the he toilet she can't be surprised as the bathroom door must be closed to open the main door.

The bartender and I had the following text exchange on December 24.

We'll see where things go, though it does look promising. I'm concerned that once will lead to more and the risk of getting caught goes up exponentially.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:39 am

Thanks for the photo of her. She's a beautiful lady dude. I hope her road to recovery is short and she's back in action soon. :D :D :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Sorry to hear that your wife had another stroke although it is good to hear that she is on her way to a recovery.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:52 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:Thanks for the photo of her. She's a beautiful lady dude. I hope her road to recovery is short and she's back in action soon. :D :D :D
Thank you and thank you.

I'm told in her youth she was off the scale. She's just over 60 in the photo.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 am

Squirming69 wrote:Sorry to hear that your wife had another stroke although it is good to hear that she is on her way to a recovery.
Thank you for your well wishes. Things are improving day by day.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:30 pm

That text exchange between the bartender and you leaves me wondering how much he cares about how well your wife is doing...Maybe it's just missing from that post, but it looks like he only cares about getting off...

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:35 am

shall54 wrote:That text exchange between the bartender and you leaves me wondering how much he cares about how well your wife is doing...Maybe it's just missing from that post, but it looks like he only cares about getting off...
I agree with your assessment. To him she's just a piece of ass, AND he shows that constantly.

BUT to honest she views him the same way. She never kisses him and for her kissing is a very important component of sex. She actually told me that she doesn't particularly like him, but she loves having sex with him and what he can do for her.

He has a very ugly cock, it is misshaped and a deep purple bulbous head. This guy is a partial stud, he doesn't marathon fuck but he cums in buckets and he stays hard after each orgasm again and again. There's no after sex emotion he just does his thing and leaves.

So it's a mutually beneficial relationship built on sex and nothing more.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:15 am

Friday 12/28 the bartender's BJ happened.

I received a text from him asking when not if and I told him Friday 4pm as most of the staff would be busy serving meals. I gave him the room number, he knew where the care facility was located. She told the staff she'd be eating in the dining room not her room to minimize the chance of a meal visit.

At 4pm sharp there was a knock on the door and I opened it. He said hi as he entered. She was in a full length bathrobe. She took him into the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door so it would interfere with the main entry door. She unzipped her robe slipped it over her head and hung it up.

She sat on the toilet naked. He dropped his pants to his ankles and positioned himself in front of her. I had a skewed view and an offset skewed mirror reflection. He stepped to her and I saw her hand reach out to his cock. In moments he was in her mouth. I heard the slurping and I could see her head bob as well as his hips thrust. Fortunately handicap toilets are higher than standard toilets so she didn't have to bend over, actually the height was almost perfect.

On the clock it wasn't more than 5 minutes but because of the risk it felt like hours. I heard him grunt and he shot his prodigious load into her willing mouth. She gulped and swallowed what she could. When he was done he stepped back so I could get a glimpse of his handiwork. She had cum dripping down her chin onto her tits.

Of course he was still hard and he started to stroke his cock. She told him to cum on her face and tits. A few more strokes and he shot another prodigious load onto her face, waiting open mouth and her tits. He stood back again and stroked his still hard cock to yet another volumous orgasm covering what little uncovered area of her there was.

When done he shook of the last few drops from his still hard cock, looked at his watch and said he had go. He grabbed a towel wiped his cock, threw the towel on the floor pulled up his pants struggling to his hard-on tucked inside, said thanks to her and me. I helped him out of the room, making sure to position the doors to again interfere.

I looked at her, she was still sitting on the toilet covered in his cum. Face, chin, chest, tits, tops of her thighs. She said "that was great, just what I needed, now I need a shower."

The sight of another guys cum dripping off the very tip of your woman's nipples is a sight not to be missed by any cuckold nearing that of a creampie.

No sooner did she say shower, there was knock on the door and it swung open. My plan worked as it hit the open bathroom door and blocked entry. I closed the bathroom door allowing the main door to open and in came the nurse. I told her she was in the shower and would be out in a few minutes. She asked if she needed help. I told her no, that I was here to help. She said OK that her dinner was waiting for her in the dining room, that she thought something might be wrong since she wasn't there.

When she was done showering she said too bad there wasn't more time she that had wanted to wear his cum a tad longer.

The plan worked and the unexpected staff visit was thwarted. Thank goodness for small favors.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:01 am

Tuesday 1/1 - New Years Day - Still in the care facility.

Uncharacteristically she thanked me for the bartender's visit. But said I was right, it was too risky. Though she's still horny all the time she is trying to quell her urges. I joked that maybe I should bring one of her toys but she says not to, that she thinks the nurses go through stuff when she's out of the room and she thinks she needs more recovery before she experiences an orgasm as it increases her blood pressure.

She got a tentative 'discharge' date of 1/14/19. But she still has a lot of therapy to go.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:07 am

Good that she has a discharge date on the horizon.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:22 am

Mixed feelings. She gets more intense therapy in-patient than either out-patient or in-home. Therapy is the key to getting back to one's self.

Concentrating on ADL (Activities if Daily Living). For example, she can suck cock but can't cook.

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:06 am

She's beautiful. Your relationship is beautiful. My heart goes out to you both and wish you well. My son had a TBI several years ago and my bother had an aneurysm. My son has fully recovered and my brother is doing pretty well. Brain injuries are so scary, but the brain is an amazing thing. All the best of luck to you.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:03 am

Thank you, she is a looker, and this photo was 'spur of the moment' after being coerced by friends, she was 61.

Having had experience you understand the challenges, they are huge and many. This is her 5th.

Thank you for your well wishes and good luck to our brother, tell him to hang in there, therapy is the road to recovery.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:02 am

Her ST evaluator cornered me in the day room.

ST: "Hi and Happy New Year."

ME: "Same to you. I know she has a date."

ST: "That's not why I'm talking to you."

ME: "OK, what's up then?"

ST: "I want to talk to you about that hotwife thing."

ME: "Let's go somewhere more private."

I followed her to a private area.

ST: "OK, let's chat shall we."

ME: "Yes, let's. She said she is still constantly aroused....."

ST: "I don't want to talk about her, I want to talk about me."

ME: "You."

ST: "Yes me."

ME: "You do have a priest, a pastor, a psychologist. I'm not any of those."

ST: "I know. But I grew in a religious environment

ME: "And, didn't you speak to them?"

ST: "My priest reminded me that I swore my body to my husband and Jesus and the eh purpose of sex for procreation not enjoyment. He also told me that if I committed the sin of adultery I would burn in hell."

ME: "Holy shit."

ST: "He completely turned me off, not to sex but to religion. He has no empathy sympathy or advice. He was an asshole, an asshole in vestments. I don't; have a psychologist, so I Googled one who specializes in sexual matters. She was considerate, kind and understanding nut reminded me that I do have a husband and took an oath of fidelity n ad that breaking that fidelity would lead down a path that wouldn't end well. She suggested masturbation and toys to satisfy my needs. A timer went off then she told me that my free 15 minute consultation was over and to continue talking would cost me $250/hour. I don't think she understood that my need isn't orgasm but to experience other men. That I was a virgin when I married and need that experience."

ME: "But why are you telling me all this?, I'm not qualified to give any advice."

ST: "Actually you are. Since you're living the life."

ME: "True but I'm not unbiased."

ST: "I have no one else to talk to, just you and your wife."

ME: "How about your best friend, your mother, you sister?"

ST: "They're all non-starters."

ME: "Again let me repeat we; rein the lifestyle, you won't get both sides of the situation."

ST: "I went to professionals and they didn't either and so far they've been very judgmental and you haven't."

ME: "I don't know how I can help you, I can only give you the cuckold perspective. Have you spoken my wife about the hotwife perspective?"

ST: "I did but she said to talk to you first, so here I am."

ME: "Honestly I don't; get it, why you need to talk to me, to us."

ST: "SO I have the negative perspective and I'd be pretty sure for you ad her I've get the positive perspective."

ME: "Understand that once you start it can't be undone. That once a stranger guy sticks his cock in you and drops a load of cum in your cunt it's done and you can't get unfucked."

ST: "Do you really need to use language like that?"

ME: "You see. You looking to enter a lifestyle that many think are for deviant and perverts, you're gonna hear a lot of that, this shows you're not ready."

ST: "So he sues my cunt as a depository. Is that better?"

ME: "Its not better, it's not worse. It's just the way it is."

ST: "Now what."

ME: "There are numerous websites that cater to this lifestyle that may be better suited to give you advice."

ST: "Been there and ye there's plenty of advice but I have no idea who's at the other end of the wire. Here I know."

ME: "OK. Let's try it and see how it goes. Do not forget who I am."

ST" "I won't, I promise. And I never break a promise."

ME: "This is a team sport for it to work all participants must be on the same page You, your husband and any sex partners you will have. I assume you've spoken to your husband and he's on board."

ST: "No I haven't; so I have no idea what his opinion will be. But I'm pretty sure he won't be, he was raised religious as I was. He's never had sex with anyone but me."

ME: "You're joking right? 2 virgins and it's 2019 did I just go back in time. You need to talk to him. Otherwise its cheating and there's lies and deception, sneaking around and secrets and that's; the quickest way to kill a relationship no matter how strong you think it is."

ST: "I don't think I can, I don't know how to go about it."

ME: "You've need to put you big girl pants or take off your little girl panties as the case may be. Is he a sexual person? Are you a sexual person?"

ST: "What do you mean sexual person?"

ME: "Sexual thoughts, fantasies, adult movies, adult literature, toys, sexy clothing, masturbation, role playing, those kind of things. Do you orgasm? This is going to be very difficult."

ST: "What difference does it make?"

ME: "This is my last try. Where this is going I think we're about done."

ST: "I have sexual thoughts and fantasies a lot more since I heard about hotwife. I don't ever remember seeing an adult movie, nor have I read any adult literature. I don't have an sex toys, I don't have any sexy lingerie, I do masturbate on rare occasions with my fingers and my hair brush privately, no I don't role play nor do we have sex in public nor risky places, Generally the lights ore either out or very dim. We don't talk during sex, I rarely give him oral and he never gives me oral. I don't; know what kind of sexual thoughts he has or fantasies as we never talk about sex. Same for adult movies or literature. Can a man have sex toys, I don't see how. Yes doe masturbate occasionally with me present, but he does a lot in private he doesn't know I know. Yes, I orgasm, I think I do, I guess I do, I'm not really sure, how do I know if I do. I mean sex feels good for sure."

ME: "So you're both pretty naive. And you don't even know if you orgasm. WOW! You don't have the vocabulary to even have a discussion abut sex. You need to do some research about sex. As far as hotwifing is concerned I suggest that you both watch a few mainstream type movies where cuckold is the man theme, but since you can't openly discuss your desires you'll need to surreptitiously get them playing for you both. Try, The Girlfriend Game, Depraved, Crash, Killer Looks. Let's talk until you both watch these. OK?"

ST: "Yes OK. Where can I find these?"

ME: "What do I look like a file critic? Do some research!"

ST: "OK I will."

ME: "I just want you to be sure of what can happen. The moment you say something to him the can of worms is opened. It may not end well, changes are it won't. Just be certain."

ST: "If he loves me like he says he does he'll understand. If he doesn't understand then his love isn't as true as he says and if it's over, then we weren't meant to be. But I need this bad, I want this bad, real bad and I'm willing to risk it all and give it all up."

ME: "WOW. Ball's in your court."

We said goodbye, I again reminded her again that there could be dire consequences as well as great enjoyments, She said she knew the potential risks and rewards and is willing to take the chance. She thanked me for my advise and told me she'd keep me in the loop. I told her it wasn't necessary, she said she wants to. We went or separate ways.