Is this the start or the end?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by eater » Tue May 14, 2019 2:36 pm

thanks for the great story. I read the whole thread today. Don't worry about to much detail. I enjoy all the details you give and would be happy for more.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed May 15, 2019 2:05 am

Thanks, I continue to post. Life is a roller coaster, life as a hotwife husband is a supercharged roller coaster.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon May 20, 2019 2:09 am

Monday 5/13 I saw Larry for a club activity. He acted no different than before. One would never know that he had dicked my wife. I did my best to act as if nothing had happened between them.

As to the spectacular orgasm that HWR had with Larry when she lost her footing and slipped fully onto his dick. Someone PM'd about "Vaginal fornix" a term I had never head before. Doing some research there is the posterior fornix and the anterior fornix.

The long and short of it (pun intended) "During sexual intercourse in the missionary position, the tip of the penis reaches the anterior fornix, while in the rear-entry position it reaches the posterior fornix. Some women receive enjoyment from stimulation of the fornices, while other women say that their fornices cannot be stimulated without stimulation of the cervix, which may be painful." Thank you Wikipedia.

Wednesday 5/14
I have seen an increase in energy in HWR. She's not sleeping as long as before, she's more alert and aware of her surroundings. Her aphasia has improved markedly. We haven't had sex and honestly I don't expect to. The things she likes I can't provide, erections, intercourse and semen. She has been masturbating several times a day to the point she leaves Big John (her Magic Wand) out on the night-table not even bothering to put it in her toy drawer. It's obvious the PGAD hasn't abated.

Medicare provides funding for therapy, PT, OT & ST. BUT, yes there is a but, it is limited and the results must be on a upward trajectory. Though a patient has a goal, if the evaluation is that the improvement arc is flattening out therapy ends. HWRs is there right now as PT & OT have discharged her effective this week and ST will next week. I can't say whether her tiredness has affected the effectiveness of the therapies but must assume so.

HWR has an extremely strong personality, she is definitely a type A, she wants what she wants. So we had a discussion and her evaluation was pretty clear and concise:
If I continue my hotwife activity I am guaranteed sexual satisfaction but it might affect my recovery
If I discontinue my hotwife active I am guaranteed no sexual satisfaction but it might still not improve my recovery.

I reminded her that I am available for her satisfaction, whether snarky or honesty she said "sorry honey I love you but that ship has sailed." The sad part is that I know that as well. No erection, no intercourse, no semen, I felt like a unich. BUT it is what it is.

I made a suggestion that perhaps she/we reduce her hotwife activity, that it's not black and white, all or nothing. That for example only Monday Wednesday & Friday are play days giving her recuperation time.

She said that may work as she's going try another Therapy agency for out-patient therapy rather than in-home.

No sooner than our discussion ended Gayle called. Out of character she put her on speaker phone.

HWR: "Hi Gayle."

GAYLE: "Hi."

HWR: "What's up?"

GAYLE: "On speakerphone, are we alone?"

HWR: "Yup."

GAYLE: "The guys that tag-teamed you last week want a re-match this Friday. Are you good."

HWR: "Not this week. I need some badly needed R&R."

GAYLE: "So you need to ask XXX, huh?"

HWR: "No he has nothing to do with it. But I always ask him."

GAYLE: I don't need to ask Jack."

HWR: "You and he have a different arrangement that we do. But this is about me not him."

GAYLE: "OK, I got it."

HWR: "Great."

GAYLE: "So we're not on for Friday?"

HWR: "Correct, not this Friday, maybe next Friday."

GAYLE: "Not my call, it's theirs. But I'll ask."

HWR: "Good."

GAYLE: "Hey if not, do you want me to save their cum for you?"

HWR: "You're joking, right?"

GAYLE: "I'm not sure."

HWR: "If you are that's funny, if you're not the answer is no."

GAYLE: "OK. But you can't make up for a missed orgasm."

HWR: "I have Big John, I'll just jill off."

GAYLE: "I wanna watch, I love watching you cum, I can play as I watch."

HWR: "That's what XXX says."

GAYLE: "If they'll wait till next Friday and have no interest me for this Friday maybe I can watch you this Friday."

HWR: "Maybe, we'll see, remember XXX will be there watching as well."

GAYLE: "That's a non-starter for me."

HWR: "Sorry, he gets priority."

GAYLE: "Yeah I know, you've said that before."

HWR: "Let me know about next Friday, It's not cast in stone yet, but it's a real possibility."

GAYLE: "OK, happy masturbations to you. Ha ha. You know like Roy Rogers , happ.............."

HWR: "Yeah yeah, I get it. Bye."

The call was over.

I asked why she had me listen in. She said, you're a voyeur right, so you just voyeured. I told her I'd rather listen to her fucking than a conversation about her fucking. She said OK she'd not do it again. I told her that's not what I said, that I enjoyed it but I only explained what I preferred.

Gayle called back. She put it on speaker phone again.

HWR: "I everything OK?"

GAYLE: "Yup."

HWR: "What's up?"

GAYLE: "They said next Friday is good. So we're good to go then."

HWR: "Excellent."

GAYLE: "Ya know I have a strap-on. And I can use it on you. So you can get still get you R&R and get laid."

HWR: "It doesn't work that way."

GAYLE: "I don't understand?"

HWR: "Getting laid takes a lot of energy, it not like masturbation. Beside XXX would be there."

GAYLE: "Yeah I know. I stay dressed, you know in a bra & panties."

HWR: "Not very appealing to me. Now if you were naked it would be more appealing but I still need my R&R, so I need to thank you and tell you how much I appreciate the offer but decline."

GAYLE: "OK, the offer is there anytime you want."

HWR: "Thanks, I will put that into my mental possible goto & future folder. Bye."

We sat there for a few minutes.

ME: "Are you having a sexual relationship with Gayle?"

HWR: "What if I am?"

ME: "Are you? No secrets, remember."

HWR: "No, but we have had sex."

ME: "I had no idea."

HWR: "Sure you did, I told you all about it."

ME: "Yeah, you did, I forgot, sorry."

HWR: "You owe me one 'I forgot'!"

ME: "I'm not sure Gayle got what you were saying."

HWR: "Me either."

ME: "I sounded like she wants you, bad."

HWR: "You might be right. You know I would have said yes to her if."

ME: "If what?"

HWR: "If she would be naked. That would be for you."

ME: "I'd love to see that."

HWR: "I know, that's why I'm saying it."

ME: "Alas, a missed opportunity for all of us."

HWR: "Agreed."

Friday 5/17 evening she told me she was horny and wanted me to go down on her.

Of course I said yes, but she wanted to do it at the same time she would have been at Gayle's getting fucked.

As a side note I have noticed changes in her attitude, some subtle some not. She is more open to me about sex. She has changed her language, even calling herself a slut and using the term 'jill off'. She has more energy and her wit is returning. Her playing with a friend. Her inclusion of me in most all her sexual activities.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 am

I recently discovered your thread here in the Library and read the entire thing through.

Thank You for bringing us along on your journey.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue May 21, 2019 1:50 am

Mr GILF

Thanks for reading my very long 'diary' about our life changing experience.

I think we still haven't reached the apogee of our ride. Given our age and her medical issues it's fair to say that the end can occur without warning at any time. So I think it's also fair to say that I/we are enjoying every moment we can until the inevitable end does come.

Wow, as I read what I just wrote, sure sounds like a downer. It's not, only reality.

I will continue to post as things occur.

Again, thanks.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon May 27, 2019 3:10 am

Sunday 5/19

HWR called Mr commuter and invited him for a morning visit. She told him not to plan on every day, to plan on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ONLY.

When she hung up she said I'm giving your suggestion a try.

Monday 5/20 Mr commuter showed up in the morning. They got right to business. But HWR took control. She told him to lay down on the bed as she crawled between his legs and sucked his cock. In a few minutes he was at attention, she followed by rubbing lube up and down the shaft of his erect cock. Then she gave me the lube as she mounted him lowering herself on his very hard cock. I lubed up and stroked as I watched. After only a few minutes of her riding him she had her 1st orgasm. She picked up her pace and and 2nd followed. Her enthusiasm grew even more intense as she rode him even harder and faster. She looked at me, told me not to cum, bent down and engaged him in a very deep erotic kiss. (She knows how I had kissing). She rode him harder as he met each of her plunges with a thrust of his own. The sound of slapping flesh was mesmerizing. She opened her eyes a few times and looked at me while continuing to kiss him. As her 3rd orgasm approached she told him to cum with her deep in her as she sat up and leaned backwards. When her 3rd hit it was huge, she shuddered and shook, groaned and actually drooled as she blasted off. Mr commuter thrust like a machine unloading deep in her as he was told.

When their mutual orgasms subsided, she let him slide out of her and she told me to get in her as she bent down and presented herself to me. I slid in as she took the opportunity to again engage in a deep kiss with him. She said she was close and I was told to cum with her. I did as told and we orgasmed together Mr commuter still under her.

I withdrew and she rolled off of him. She told me to suck his cock until he was clean. I did as instructed. Generally I suffer from post orgasm blues, but I worked myself up enough to comply. She was on her back rubbing her clit as I sucked the guy that just fucked her. I felt him get hard in my mouth and he was gyrating as I continued to suck him. Then he said that was it and shot a 2nd load of cum this time in my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

I still had his cock in my mouth when she orgasm again watching and she told me to lick her clean. I did as I was told and got between her legs, laid down and went to work. Minutes later she head another orgasm,, I continued to lick and suck her sweet pussy swallowing the juices that flowed, his and hers. Then she had a 6th orgasm, her contractions expelled the remainder of his cum into my waiting mouth. When her orgasm was over she pushed my head away and told me enough, she couldn't take any more direct stimulation.

I did as I was told as Mr. commuter got up and dressed. He thanked us both as she thanked him. He asked "Wednesday then?" She said yes. He was gone. She still had energy and got up, no after-nap as is usual.

In retrospect it was a very good morning. She had 6 orgasms, he had 2 I had 1. She got fucked by 2 guys and took 2 loads LOL. I got a creampie and a load directly from the source. She got head, he got head. He got laid, I got laid, she got laid.

Tuesday was a no-sex day, I should clarify it was a no-sex with a partner day. Wednesday morning I found this in the bathroom. 2 dildos, wrapped a towel (see the pic).
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxbev ... dvUHo4MFFV
She's not into anal, wonder why 2. I didn't say anything. I also noticed a new location for her magic wand (see the pic)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxbev ... Q1YmI5WXFz

Wednesday 5/22 Mr commuter showed up for an early morning piece of ass. This morning's romp wasn't as vigorous as Monday. I can't specifically say why. It was missionary with each having a single orgasm. When he was done I tried to get sloppy seconds but she said no, she wasn't interested. Boy that sure hurt.

She told him to come back on his way home and to bring a friend. He said he'd try. She told him no friend no visit. WOW! She sure was in snarky mode.

I guess she made her point, cause he showed up later with a friend, actually as he put it a work colleague. Maybe mid 40s my height, 6 foot, bald with a goatee like me. He was black, a very handsome dark skinned black man, the first time she's had a black guy since we started this. In her youth I'm sure she has as she had many black male 'friends'. As he undressed he revealed a very fit body, muscles everywhere, and expected his cock to match that as well.

Let me digress here for a moment.

I've sucked off black guys before and to be honest some had very large cocks, but then again so did some of the white I guys I sucked off who were very large as well. This is not a scientific study but on average I see no difference in cock size to race, the exception being Asian, they do tend to be smaller. But we've all been conditioned to believe that black men are more well endowed than white men. Posters on this site as well as other sites perpetuate that belief. But then again so is the larger white cock perpetuated. Just look at most every professional photo, all are larger than average, black and white. Also note that most every story here is of a large cock. How often do I read that "he had an average size dick maybe 5"-6" and not very thick". Pretty rare if ever.

Back to the events.

So being conditioned I expected his cock to match his physique. We must remember that she doesn't like long cocks, fat yes, long no. He dropped his boxers and out popped a beautifly shaped cut cock shiny and black, and no larger than 6" and no thicker than am I.

She said guests come first. We all chuckled as he got on the bed between her wide open legs appling the lube she handed him. Mr commuter whispered to me, I know she doesn't like big dicks.

The contrast of his dark skin to her very light skin was a thing of beauty. I used to have a black girlfriend (Laverne N many moons ago but there is a difference white woman - black man vs black woman - white man. He was in her in an instant and they went at it for maybe 5 minutes when he announced his impending orgasm and asked where he should cum. As usual she told him right where he was. And he did just that triggering a orgasm of her own.

She tried to suck Mr commuter while she was fucking the black guy but she had difficulty multi-tasking so he and I stroked while watching the show. No, I didn't offer to suck him and he didn't ask for me to either.

When the black guy pulled out Mr commuter got between her legs and slid right in her wet warm waiting pussy. They went at it for about 10 minutes when he made a deposit of his own accompanied by her 2nd orgasm. I was still stroking, the black guy just sat, watched and stroked to no avail. When Mr commuter pulled out I jumped in hoping she'd not refuse me and I was in luck she guided me into her well used cunt. As we fucked they got dressed. Mr commuter leaned over and kissed her goodbye, the black guy thanked us and then left.

I did the best I could and fucked her to another orgasm for us both.

When done I asked her if she need a nap, she said no she was OK. Then she said oh I forgot to tell you the bartender is dropping by tonight before his shift. I was not happy and told her so. She apologized and blamed it on her bad memory. I was as firm as I could before without starting a argument that it's unacceptable, if she can't remember to check with me at a better time than this, she needs to immediately even if it means putting the call on hold to reach me. I reminded her that she remembers to call in a gate pass why can't she remember me. She said she arranged for a monthly pass for him. So much for that comparison taking the wind right out of my sails.

So later in the day the bartender showed up with someone new in tow. I opened the door to let them in, the bartender said hi and told his companion that I was 'the husband', he stopped to greet me but the bartender pulled him by his elbow and said that she's probably waiting and hustled him to the bedroom leaving me standing a the door.

HWR was naked on the bed on a pad rubbing herself waiting for them. The bartender introduced them as they got undressed. He was late 20s, 5'-6", stocky with an uncut cock maybe 5". The companion asked who goes first. The bartender said I don't do seconds. The companion said he has never. I chimed in and said you don't know what you're missing. HWR said, hey what about me, what am I chopped liver, I decide who goes first, my pussy my rules. Then she told the bartender he goes 1st and told the companion she'll suck his cock until the bartender was done. The bartender was between her legs, lubed up and was in her in seconds. The companion just watched and rubbed his dick as did I. And in he went sinking his dick in her as the companion presented his hard cock to her mouth, HWR telling him to come here so I can suck your cock. She pulled back his foreskin revealing a very red cock head. She started to suck him but he was very sensitive and flinched a bit as he told her to be please be gentle.

Soon the bartender announce his impending orgasm, followed by the actual event triggering an orgasm for HWR. I got a towel from the bathroom. As he pulled out I had a weird thought and it had to do with 'hydro-dynamics', as he pulled out his cum shot out as if it were a bladdered vessel and too much liquid was injected. When the companion moved down to replace the bartender he took a look at the cum puddle and what was dripping from her and said "holy shit". I offered him the towel then decided to clean her up for him. As I wiped her up I noticed her clit was erect and the towel rubbing it elicited a low murmur of pleasure for her. I slid the cum soaked mat from under her and the companion got between her legs, positioned himself and slid in.

He looked at me and said he now knows what I meant, it was exquisite as he thrust HWR meeting very thrust. The bartender was over her stoking his still hard cock. HWR had an orgasm with triggered one for the companion filling her over full pussy. The bartender shot his load as well, HWR opened her mouth to catch what she could. Some of his cum landed in her mouth, on her face, in her hair, her neck, and her tits. It didn't drip too much as I was unusually thick.

I've experienced enough cum to realize that there's a great difference between men. Opalescent, clear, opaque, white, off-white, cream colored, viscous as syrup, less viscous like cream and thin like water.

As soon as the bartender shook off the last drops of his cum, he nudged the companion and said they had to go. The companion looked a bit dumbfounded as it looked like he expected something more. He said "she's a slut, she likes to fuck and the husband likes to watch. We're done, it's time to leave." He said bye the companion thanked her/us profusely and they left.

HWR told me to get in her. I did as told the bartender cum starting to dry on her as we fucked. After I orgasmed she said she needs a shower and is hungry for dinner.

I noticed and made a mental note that she had trouble concentrating on the 2 guys at the same time.

Thursday 5/23 we had an early morning appointment on HHI for a PT eval for out-patient therapy, they are only ones that have a special discipline called neuro vestibular therapy. "Vestibular rehabilitation is an exercise-based program, designed by a specialty-trained vestibular physical therapist, to improve balance and reduce problems related to dizziness."

She rested when we got home.

Friday 5/24. When I got home HWR reminded me that she had a evening planed with Gayle. I asked her what time I need to get her there. She said Gayle was picking her up, and bringing her back home. OK, easier for me. She wanted to nap so to be ready for the evening, so I let her.

About 7:30 the doorbell range, it was Gayle. HWR was still napping (see pic).
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1obUf_ ... XdfLvPKkJG
I woke her and told her Gayle was here she looked at the clock and jumped up and asked Gayle if she had time to shower, Gayle said no, how about some make up, again Gayle said no, they needed to get a move on. She said OK let's go then, she was wearing a T-shirt, panties and flip-flops. I asked if she was really going like that she said yes, saggy tits and all, that she'll be naked anyway, so why bother. I told Gayle I'd sure like to be there, she said she knew that but it's not gonna happen. HWR kissed me as I told her to have a good time. Gayle said they would and they were out the door.

About 10:15 she returned. I asked how it went she said great, wonderful, very sexually satisfying and told me she'd give me the details tomorrow as she was a bit tired. I asked if she wanted to shower. She said no she would in the morning.

Saturday 5/25. I got back home about 2:00pm she had woken up about an hour earlier. I asked how she was feeling she said spectacular that it was a very good week. Then she asked if I was ready for the details of last night. I said yes. Out of character she said lets get naked first.

We both stripped and went into the great room each sitting in our respective recliners.

This is her retelling of the evening:

When we got to Gayle's and rather then get naked and wait I asked for a robe as I felt self-conscience about my saggy tits, even though I myself made the comment.

In very short order the doorbell rand and Gayle showed in 2 guys I had never met before. While we were introducing ourselves the bell rang again this time she showed in 3 guys, 2 of which were my last Friday's tag team. Again intros all around. Then Gayle said lets get started shall we and headed for the spare bedroom with her 2 guys in tow. The 4 of us followed.

I took off the robe and threw it aside, got onto the bed grabbed the lube and asked who wanted to be 1st. One of the tag team got onto the bed and between my legs and lubed up. He worked himself into me as the other tag teamer moved towards my mouth. I opened to suck him and motioned for the other guy to approach the bed. He was still soft as I held his cock. I was having trouble concentrating on all 3 guys. So I told them one at a time. Like last time after a few minutes they did that tag team slap and changed places, the 1st guy stroked as did the 3rd, though he remained soft.

Gayle was busy entertaining the 2 guys on the other bed. I didn't really pay much attention as I was a bit busy.

The 2nd guy tried to get the 3rd guy to be next but he said he'd watch and wait. Turns out #3 was the younger brother of #2. So number 1 & number 2 kept swapping as #3 watched and stroked or should I say try and get it up.

They continued to tag team me. It was exiting and I was enjoying it but no orgasm yet.

The guy that was fucking Gayle shouted he was gonna cum. Why do men need to make that announcement, never seen a man 'fake it', the proof is in the cumming. Anyway that set off my guy who said he was too and both of them got me there as well. When Gayle's guy was done he swapped places with the other and left the bedroom. My guy swapped places with the next guy, the tag teamer. The 3rd still trying to get it up, I rally felt bad for the young man. I don't think 5 minutes passed and both guys had orgasms as did I. Gayle and her guy got up and left the bedroom, leaving the 4 of us. I asked #1 & #2 to please leave us alone and shut the door behind them. I cleaned myself up as best I could as I talked to the young man. I asked him how experienced he was, he said he had sex once before. I asked him if he felt self conscience with his big brother there, he said yes, that's probably why he's having trouble.

Sorry honey but this poor guy needed as much help as he could get it up so I tried a little romance by kissing him and I put his hand on my tit. He tweaked my nipple very nicely, it was the touch of an inexperienced lover not knowing how far to go. I reached done and felt his dick growing. So I had him lay down and I got between his legs and started to suck him. He grew more, then I reached up and tweaked his nipple causing him to twitch. I rubbed his balls and finally felt he was stiff enough and I mounted him. I was wet enough from the prior 2 loads and my own excitement. It's been a while since I had a near-virgin. I rode him like this for a while until I finally felt him as stiff as I think he would get and picked up my pace. He pulled me down to him and sucked a nipple then the other. It felt very nice from such a sexual neophyte. Then he wrapped himself around me and rolled us over into a missionary position. He bend down and we kissed deeply almost a lover's kiss. Sorry again honey. He had a very steady rythum going with a very hard cock.

I felt an orgasm start to build, my 3rd, generally a real shaker. Then there it was, wonderful. He stopped and asked if I was OK. I yelled "don't stop, don't stop, harder, faster." He turned into damn machine actually fucking me harder and faster. My orgasm seemed to last forever, did I say it was wonderful. Then he climaxed filling my well used cunt. when he was done he just lay on top of me like a slab of meat. I had to asked him to get off that he was way too heavy. He rolled over and I couldn't resist but to lick his cock clean. He said if I keep that up he'll be hard again. I was going for it when there was a knock on the door and his older brother yelling, "let's go, it's time, mom is waiting for us." With disappointment for us both he got up cleaned and dressed. I rolled out of the bedroom with him, Gayle's 2 guys were still there. The older brother asked if he really did it or was it like some movies where it staged. I told to feel my cum soaked pussy and find out. He said no thanks. He looked at the kid and said you did good, hope you had a good time. I looked at big brother and said, he did real good, you should take some lessons. Everyone laughed except for big brother, he grabbed the kids arm and said let's go. They were all out the door.

Gayle said let's get you home. I put on my t-shirt, panties and flip-flops and she drove me home.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:53 am

Sometimes when I get typing I just try and get all a details down and don't realize how much there is. So I need to say I'm sorry for the length of some of my posts.

Sunday 5/26 was BBQ day with a dozen people here. It took it's toll on HWR and she was exhausted from a busy week of sex and 4-5 hours of intense socializing. She told Mr. commuter not to come by on Monday as she needed some rest. When I got home about 2:30 she was still asleep. By early evening she was saying how horny she was. I asked what she wanted do about it. She said she already called Mr. commuter and he's not available, and she called the bartender and he's not available either. She thought about calling Mr. Long Dick but he's more interested in me than her. She asked what about Larry. I told her let's not go there. She said it was only a passing thought.

I commented that she must be really horny She said she was. I suggested her toys and me, she said her toys aren't doing it for her today and I can't. That hurt, true but it still hurt.

I went on-line to see what was out there. Though CL has discontinued their personal ads there is still Missed Connections and Doublelist. DL was where I got her 1st partner. Anyway I did a search and found nothing promising. I assume that she'd not get angry as she usually does when I try and setup something. I tried for a few hours and finally called it quits.

She was stuck with her toys. And she has a lot of toys to choose from.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X9R6- ... oNauG6hGnQ

She said she was thinking of Mr. commuter for tomorrow. I reminded her it was a Tuesday. She said she know but really needs to get laid. I suggested that she let this new plan we have play out and see if it works, that it' shouldn't be altered just yet, to let it play out. Reluctantly she agreed.

Wednesday 5/29 Mr. commuter made a morning visit. I kinda slept through most of their session. Sorry to say but the same guy over and over gets kinda, let me call it 'old hat' rather than use the term boring. And he is fairly predictable. He's a one and done guy. I wasn't interested in sloppy seconds this morning and nor was HWR. She did ask him about an afternoon visit and reminded him he can bring a friend. He said he'd see what he can do.

Mr. commuter called HWR late afternoon and told her he couldn't get there but if she was interested his black work colleague he was interested in paying her another visit. She told him yes when they hung up she arranged for a gate pass.

He arrived about 4:30. Just as handsome this 2nd time as I remember from his 1st visit. He was very respectful greeting me and making small talk as I let him. He asked if I was OK with this of course I told him I was . He asked a 2nd time to make sure and again I assured him I was. He did remark it was kinda unusual. I agreed. I told him HWR was waiting in the bedroom. He said that he'd like to get to know her a little better. I told him that it wasn't necessary. He said OK, you're the boss. I reminded him she had the pussy therefore she's the boss.

We went not the bedroom, she was on the bed under a sheet. When we entered she threw the sheet off. We undressed and I took my place on the bed alongside her. She threw her legs up and open handing him the lube, and he got between and lubed up a very hard cock. No sag, no hook, just straight as a pole.

I watched what I so enjoy, a hard cock sliding into her inviting cunt.

They went at it for a little more than an hour changing positions several times. My only uncomfortable moment is when they kissed. Kissing accompanied an orgasm or was it an orgasm accompanied the kiss, not sure which triggered which. He wasn't prepared for her 3rd orgasm. That's the one. He climaxed as well. They were in missionary and when they were done she held him and wouldn't let him get off of her or pull out telling him to just stay there for a few minutes. He did as told until she said OK. Then he got up into a kneeling position and dove in to clean her himself bringing her to another orgasm. I had never seen a partner of hers do that. Her nipples used to be very sensitive, to the point that she could orgasm from nipple play, But these days the only time nipple play is exciting for her is when she's in an aroused state. I took the opportunity and sucked her nipples, one then the other. I'm sure nipple play helped get her to #4.

When done she pulled him to her and engaged in a deep cum soaked kiss. I was stroking watching, I didn't cum, not sure whether it was deliberate or just couldn't. He laid down besides her with me on the other side.

She reached over and held both our cocks for a few minuets. She let me go and said she was hungry telling me that he's gonna stay for dinner. Then asked him if he could/would join us. He said of course. I got up and ordered a pizza pie. They came out into the great room, he was wearing boxers HWR a robe.

We chatted waiting for delivery of the pie. He's single, 48 years old, been married but his wife died and has 1 son living at home but in college, yup right next door. This was very usual as it's always been sex and goodbye. I felt a different dynamic here. She asked him if he enjoyed himself. He said that was a silly question of course he did. He asked the same in return. She said 4 orgasms, what do you think? He did tell her sometimes lingerie is a nice addition. She said I don't do that.

After we ate she left us in the great room saying she'd be back. I heard the shower going. When done she came out wearing the baby doll, the only lingerie she had. His mouth dropped open, his eyes lit up and he had a smile ear to ear saying "now that's what I'm talking about".

She took him by the hand and back to bedroom they went. She led him to the bed and had him lay down. She got on the bed pulled off his boxers, got between his legs and started to suck his cock until he came. As always she swallowed.

She took a position between us, took her dildo and Big John and masturbated. Soon after her orgasm we all nodded off.

Around 1 am I was awoken by them fucking again. I went to the bathroom and returned to bed and went back to sleep before they finished.

4am her alarm went for meds. It woke us both or should I say all of us. I was surprised he was still here. They each went to pee and when the returned she mounted his morning wood and rode him until they had a mutual orgasm. She got off of him and laid down between us again, much closer to him than I. I got up they went back to sleep.

He was very thankful and respectful for a wonderful evening. HWR said it wasn't over just yet.

About 7:30 I went in to get dressed for the day. They were in a 69. It was if I wasn't even there. I dressed and left for the day leaving them in that position.

At about 2:30 I got a text message'

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JfsoL ... 2X3A3bjVOy

I did as she asked.

After we were done I make her dinner and she slept the rest of the day into Friday morning.

Mr. commuter called for a Friday morning visit, she said no, that she needed rest.

Friday 5/31 evening the bartender showed up at the time arranged earlier in the day. I let him in and as usual he was very non-chalant with me. He headed right for the bedroom and stripped as soon as he got in. In almost an instant he was lubed up and entering HWR's sweet and ready pussy. They each had an orgasm, of course he made a huge deposit in her. Then as is common jerked-off on her leaving her covered in his cum. I think what he was actually doing was marking his territory. After his 4th climax he wiped himself clean, threw the towel on the floor, dressed and left with a quick goodbye to HWR and a nod to me.

I asked her if she was tired of him yet. She said look at me, of course not.

I helped clean her up an we retired for the night.

For whatever reason we don't play on weekends. Just worked out that way, and I'm glad as she needs rest and it gives a break from other men and for us to 're-bond'.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Sometimes when I get typing I just try and get all a details down and don't realize how much there is. So I need to say I'm sorry for the length of some of my posts.
No No No, please let me assure you there is no need to apologize, your posts are marvelous!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:26 am

Thanks for reading and responding, sometimes I think I'm writing just for own gratification.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:53 am

I only recently found this thread in the Library, and it’s the only topic I have ever bookmarked in the Library. I find it fascinating and appropriate your updates.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:43 am

this is a great thread. thanks for taking the time to share with us readers.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:07 am

Mr1SexyGILF
Mad Dog65

Thank you both for your kind words. As I like to share her I feel the need and like to share the story as well. And to be honest somewhat cathartic for me.

It's been an amazing ride and at 9 months it feels like the beginning only to get better. I cannot express the lofty heavenly sublime exhilaration watching another man INSIDE, literally inside the body of your most prized 'possession' resulting in her absolute sexual satisfaction over and over.

I refer to it as a roller coaster ride but in reality it's more like a drag race where we have just staged.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:34 am

Keep it up 2wheel. Did you really indicate that the bartender can cum like 4 times in around an hour regularly? Is that even biologically possible?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:39 am

4 times in about 15 -30 minutes! The guy has no technique, personality or looks including his very ugly cock. BUT he stays hard and cums buckets. I've never seen anything like it before, and I've had a lot of guys myself and been to sex club numerous times, there have been contenders but he wins hands down.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:29 am

Monday 6/3 Mr. commuter showed up for 'morning service'. I say that because he, as said before, has become old hat. He shows up gets off and leaves, in reality what else is expected? Nothing. And as a repeat he did the same on his way home from work. As a general rule his visits last 15-20 minutes. He gets off, she gets off and I get sloppy seconds or cleanup, so we're all winners. So what am I wanting that's not being provided. I don't really know. This is the life of a 'hotwife husband', wanting more but not knowing what it is that is wanted.

Tuesday 6/4 HWR told me that it seems that the 3 days a week is working, but the discussion went deeper.

HWR: "I think Monday, Wednesday & Friday is working well. Thanks for suggesting it and not letting me violate it."

ME: "Of course you're welcome."

HWR: "The only downside is not enough time to experience more men."

ME: "Yeah but you're still getting new guys."

HWR: "Not really."

ME: "OK, let's do a refresher. Last Monday Mr. commuter brought a friend, Wednesday the bartender brought a friend and last Friday you had a mini-gangbang. That's 5."

HWR: "I count 3 as 2 guys from Friday were a repeat."

ME: "Got me, you're right. Even still 3 ain't bad."

HWR: "It ain't good either. Besides what's this mini-gang bang thing?"

ME: "You had 3 guys right. So it's a gangbang."

HWR: "I don't see that. It was a 4 some."

ME: "So it were 12 guys it would a 13-some? Where is there a line."

HWR: "I see your point but can't put number on it. And while we're on the subject, I AM READY FOR A GROUP. Notice I didn't say 'I think'."

ME: "OK. Do you want to contact the bartender or should I."

HWR: "I want to but I'll let you."

ME: "Let's talk about it for a few moments."

HWR: "What's to talk about?"

ME: "Let me talk, you'll see my thinking."

HWR: "OK"

ME: "I've noticed that you're having trouble multi-tasking."

HWR: "Yeah we know that it's part of my executive function deficit."

ME: "I know that but it's gotten worse. I noticed that last week when you were trying to suck and fuck at the same time. And I think you've noticed it as well."

HWR: "I don't think so."

ME: "Stop being so defensive, I'm on your side. What you told me about last Friday night was that you had trouble. I'm gonna get something to drink, think about it while I do."

When I returned.

HWR: "As I think back you're right I did have trouble, so what difference does that make."

ME: "Let's think group for a moment. You're getting fucked and trying to suck but can't give the cock in you mouth the proper attention. So the guy grabs your head and start skull fucking or face fucking you. Then what?"

HWR: "Not sure exactly what those are but I do understand if he gets too aggressive because I'm ignoring him."

ME: "That's the point. It's about your pleasure and your well being."

HWR: "I see you point but I want to have sex with a bunch of guys at the same time. So what's our options."

ME: "I want you too as well. So lets think about a gangbang, one guy after another and bukkake. So you if you have more than 1 guy you don't need to anything as they will just jerk off on you without you needing to multi-task."

HWR: "I can't believe we're having this discussion, about how your whore wife, your slut is gonna have sex with a bunch of other men."

ME: "It's what we both want right?"

HWR: "Yes it is."

ME: "OK then. Next question is how many guys. The bartender says expect no shows, so if we say 6 and there are 3 no shows it's not really a big event for you."

HWR: "Yup you're right it's like a night at Gayle's."

ME: "But what if all 8 show up?"

HWR: "That's more like it."

ME: "I dare say neither of us know if you can handle 8 guys."

HWR: "Only one way to find out."

ME: "What about a fluffer?"

HWR: "What's that?"

ME: "Someone who gets the guys hard for you."

HWR: "I can do that myself."

ME: "We jout discussed that, you can't multi-task."

HWR: "Yeah right, what was I thinking. You can."

ME: "I don't think a lot of guys are interested in M2M action. Beside if a guy sticks his cock in my mouth I'm not gonna stop when he gets hard."

HWR "Then he'll cum, what's the problem?"

ME: "Then he won't be available for you."

HWR: "Yup I see that now. Maybe Gayle but it's gotta be on a Friday and she won't be naked with you there."

ME: "I don't get that naked thing."

HWR: "Be that as it may. Before I ask her we'll ask the bartender. He obviously has experience in these things."

ME: "Sounds like a plan."

HWR: "How long do you think the event will last?"

ME: "8 guys 10-15 each as an average. 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Do you think you can handle 2 hours of non-stop fucking."

HWR: "Whether I can or can't I will. I want it bad, real bad."

ME: "You know this is a big step."

HWR: "I disagree. Becoming a hotwife was a big step, this is evolution."

ME: "While we're talking a couple of other things if I may."

HWR: "Must we."

ME: "Yes I think so."

HWR: "Go for it but be quick."

ME: "This past week you had a 'bout' of the extreme horny's and couldn't find anyone. I could have helped. All you had to do is say something and I could have gone on-line and see if I could find someone."

HWR: "I appreciate your offer. But no. That's not gonna happen. It's one of those things I need to do for myself."

ME: "The bartender sets things up. And you're a bit tech challenged."

HWR: "Yeah he does, but it's different. If I ever need your help I'll let you know I promise, until then don't waste your time or efforts. No more discussion about that, please."

ME: "OK. I'll hold you to that promise. The other thing is the black work colleague of Mr. commuter."

HWR: "Yeah what about him."

ME: "First look at the difference between him and the bartender. The bartender is rude ignores me and lasts maybe 15 minutes. The colleague was respectful of us both and you were with the colleague for almost 24 hours............."

HWR: "No it wasn't that long."

ME: "Oh yeah. He got here about 4:30 on Wednesday and left about 2:30 on Thursday. That's 22 hours. 22 hours of sex."

HWR: "Holy shit, you're; right. But it wasn't just sex, there was a lot of sleeping, some eating, some showering, and yes a lot of sex, good sex."

ME: "The last thing, he's black."

HWR: "So what, you don't think he's the 1st black guy I've fucked do you?"

ME: "No, that's not it. You know I'm color blind"

HWR: "Then what's the issue?"

ME: "Our neighbors are nosey and he'll stand out like a sore thumb.

HWR: "And the other guys won't?"

ME: "No the won't, they're all white and fit in."

HWR: "There are blacks living here."

ME: "Yes there are, but in our neighborhood."

HWR: "We have a cover story should it arise."

ME: "Yeah we do but since he's unusual here he will be remembered. Besides he's bald, he doesn't need a haircut."

HWR: "Are you saying I should give him up before it really gets started?"

ME: "I haven't nixed anyone yet and I don't plan on it. But we need to do something different."

HWR: "Like what?"

ME: "I have no idea."

HWR: "Let's give it some thought and I'll talk to him as well."

ME: "That sounds reasonable. See I'm not your enemy. I want you to have sex as much as you want to."

HWR: "Anything else?"

ME: "Yeah, what was with the lingerie, that's not generally in our playbook."

HWR: "He suggested it and thought I'd do something different and maybe please him at the same time."

ME: "Well I must say it surprised me and you looked spectacular, seductive."

HWR: "I realized that was something I was missing in all this."

ME: "I feel a case of whiplash coming on."

HWR: "Seduction! I don't get seduced I'm just a fuck toy."

ME: "Isn't that what you want"

HWR: "Yes and no."

ME: "Whiplash."

HWR: "I'm a woman you should be used to it by now."

ME: "Yeah well, I'm not.

HWR: "I miss that buildup to sex, the seduction, the teasing, the compliments the dressing up the visual of a man all decked out."

ME: "Are you saying you want to go on 'dates'?

HWR: "No and I'm having trouble explaining it. I don't want to date but I want to be treated like it's a date. I want to be able to refuse a guy's advances as if I weren't a slut who'd fuck anyone."

ME: "Or accept them!?"

HWR: "Yes, or accept them."

ME: "Yeah but every guy knows why he's here. It's been about the destination not the journey."

HWR: "Maybe we need more journey."

ME: "Less destination?"

HWR: "Fuck no. Hell no."

ME: "Whiplash."

HWR: "I don't know, I'm confusing myself."

ME: "Me too. Suppose I try and get a guy on board, you know to seduce you, it doesn't really makes sense to me. What do I tell a guy, you need to seduce her but don't worry you to fuck her in the end anyway."

HWR: "You get a guy? NO ABSOLUTELY NOT, YOU'RE NOT PART OF GETTING MEN, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?"

ME: "I got is I was merely giving you a suggestion. I'm not sure what you want."

HWR: "Me either."

ME: "Do you want to stop?"

HWR: "I don't know."

ME: "DO you........................."

HWR: "I feel like I've become a piece of fuck meat. Guys come here fuck me then leave. There's nothing more."

ME: "You had more with the work colleague. Besides you wanted it this way."

HWR: "No I didn't, you wanted it, for me to have sex with other men, now I am, it's what you wanted I kept saying no."

ME: "Yes we know that, I mean you wanted to just fuck, no prelims."

HWR: "That's true."

ME: "So let me try and break it down. Just shout out the answer without any thought of the ramifications."

HWR: "I don't know if that will do anything."

ME: "Neither do I, but let's try. Again do you want to stop?"

HWR: "No, yes, I don't know."

ME: "Do you want to be courted, you know wooed?"

ME: "Do you want romance rather than juat sex?"

ME: "OK I see we're in 'I don't know territory' and we're not gonna get anywhere substantial. So I suggest we leave things as they are, you think about what you want and we'll talk about it at later time."

HWR: "OK."

This is why I say whiplash. At times she bounces from pillar to post. Sometime cognitive issues take control, and this is one of those times. I've learned that when that happens to just let it drop.

Wednesday 6/5 Mr. commuter came by on his way home from work. They fucked in the great room. I got sloppy seconds there as well."

Thursday 6/6 was a therapy day. Turns out the neuro-vestibular therapist has left the agency, and they had 'fill in PTA'. Caused her RSD to flare up. So we nixed the rest of the therapy until they get a replacement 'specialist'. Plan is for end of July to start back up.

She can't take any pain breakthrough meds due to a miscount situation using her opiod pain meds, which I'm not prepared to detail.

Friday 6/6 Mr. commuter came by in the morning, She could only give him head as she was in way too much pain. He offered to bypass any engagement but she said you here now so let's get it to it.

Later in eh day the bartender came by. I suggested she not have him but she insisted. She's in charge!

She was still in too much pain to for anything physical. She told me that she'd just suck him off. I suggested that maybe she should rethink that as he drops huge loads. I set up a plastic sheet over a dining room chair as the pad wasn't large enough. It just wasn't possible for her to be on her knees. So the plan was for her to sit on the chair.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxbev ... A4S0czU3Fn

I let him in, he looked at the chair and asked what was up. I told him, he said OK.

I got her from the bedroom as he undressed. She sat on the chair and started to suck his cock. I stood watching and stroking my cock. About 5 minutes he said he was getting close, she mumbled ok. And he started cumming, it was shooting out of her mouth and I watched as she tried to take it all swallowing as fast as she could. It was took much and she started to choke and cough and almost vomit as she pulled her mouth off of him. She was spewing liquid from her mouth, saliva cum and probably a big of vomit, her eyes were running tears down her face as well. Obviously when his flood gate was opened it didn't stop he kept cumming as she was struggling just shooting cum on her, stream after stream. Final she caught her breath just as he was done. I had gotten her a towel he started to stoke his still hard cock as she wiped her mouth as best she could. I took the towel when she was done, cum still on parts of her face, red eyes, cum in her hair and on her tits.

As he stroked she opened her mouth like a bird waiting for a feeding. He shot a 2nd load this time she took it a bit better swallowing what she could but closing her mouth to control it as necessary. When he was done he went for a 3rd time and she followed did exactly the same thing. When he was done he said he had to go. Shook off the last drops of cum grabbed a paper towel from the island wiped his cock and threw it on the floor, not even walking to the garbage 10 feet away to toss it out. This guy is so rude.

They thanked each other and she said she had to tell him something he said he didn't have time now to text or call him. And in a heartbeat he was gone.

She was covered in cum. I offered her to help her shower, she refused so I offered her a towel she refused but asked me to help her to the bed, still covered in his cum. She took Big John and masturbated as she rubbed his cum on her body. After 2 orgasms she asked me to help her shower. I got a blowjob as I washed her.

Whiplash, from the extreme of talking about seduction to being a cum dumpster within 24 hours.

Saturday 6/7 I asked her if she gave it any thought. She asked what. I told her our discussion. She said what discussion. I gave her the highlights, black colleague, gang bang, seduction. She said she had no idea what I was talking about. It was if it never happened. I'm kinda used her short term memory issues. Sometimes its' worse than others, this is one of the worse.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:26 am

Monday 6/10, as is common Mr. commuter made an early morning visit. I participated by getting sloppy seconds. I left about 7:30 as they we sleeping. Generally he leaves about that time. About 10:30 I received a text;

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A9HXO ... GgqSh4fv7D
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X9lv0 ... yk0_ebQZNO

Wednesday 6/12 Mr. commuter stopped by on his way home with a friend. Things didn't go well. The friend wouldn't fuck without a condom, strike 1, so HWR asked for head, not without a dental dam, strike 2, her last offer was to blow him, not without a condom, strike 3. She told him he was out, that they were done. Mr. commuter left with the guy after continuous apologies. No sex for anyone.

Friday 6/14 Mr. commuter paid HWR a morning visit and brought flowers in an attempt to soothe Wednesday's debacle. She said it was sweet but inappropriate and that she'd rather have a bouquet of hard cock than flowers. They both laughed, he was again apologetic. It was very uncomfortable. He asked if he should leave. She said no to just hang out a bit till she gets her head right.

Mutual masturbation was all that the 3 of us could muster.

All in all it wasn't a very good week for sex.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 am

Monday 6/17 Mr. commuter came by on his way home from work with a friend. He was a tall maybe 6'3" thin guy perhaps 40-45 years old. Full head of salt-n-pepper hair. Mr. commuter greeted me as I let them in and introduced us. He was a very pleasant guy and was skeptical of what was to happen. I assured him it was the real deal. Mr. commuter led the way to the bedroom. HWR was on the bed naked waiting. The 3 of us striped. Mr. commuter was already at attention, the friend wasn't. He stroked in an attempt to get hard, to no avail, apologizing saying this has never happened before. He said to start that he was sure he'd be ready soon. HWR said guests go first. She called him to her and started to suck his limp dick. He was 5 1/2"-6" cut and thin.

She sucked his cock and rubbed his balls, she isn't one to suck nuts, just not something she enjoys. He responded well and was soon at full attention, she lubed him and she told him to get in her. My favorite thing is to see a new guy slide his hard cock into my wife, the woman that is supposed to be faithful to only me. Soon they were in rhythm and they had a comfortable pace going giving her an orgasm. Soon he announced his impending orgasm, she locked her legs around him and told him to cum in her as deep as he could. He drove himself deep with a hard thrust, grunted, groaned and unloaded in her, it seemed like an everlasting climax and triggered another orgasm for HWR.

When he pulled out his cock glistened from his cum and her wetness. Mr. commuter said it was his turn. HWR said not yet and told me to lick her clean. I looked at them, got on my hands and knees and dove in. A few minutes after I felt a surprise which made we jump for an instant, it was a hand on my dick rubbing it. The friend was stroking my cock. Completely unexpected, but pleasant. Soon I was near orgasm as he stroked my cock. He knew what to do, I was sure this wasn't the first time he jerk-off another guy. Then it hit, my orgasm, fast and furious and I bared down on HWR's pussy sucking whatever remained of the friends cum. She threw her legs over my shoulders held my head and shuttered through her 3rd orgasm grinding herself into my face. The friend commented there was no cum from me.

We I got up, Mr. commuter took my place and entered HWR. The friend was now sporting a chubby. Me thinks he enjoyed getting me off more than getting HWR off. As this point for me it becomes somewhat boring due to 'post orgasm blues'. I stood next the friend as Mr. commuter and HWR had a typical fuck session. The friend was stroking his cock and reached for mine again. He got harder I didn't. He said he was gonna cum. HWR told him to cum on her face. He released my cock moved to the bed and shot his load on her face. HWR had another orgasm as did Mr. commuter.

Mr. commuter pulled out, cleaned up, they dressed thanked us both and left.

Wednesday 6/19 HWR called me in the middle of the day asking if it was OK for Mr. commuter's black colleague to come by later in the day. Before I told her yes as I usually do I reminded he of our discussion about him. That he would stand out in our neighborhood and with the few burglaries as of late it might cause a problem. She said she didn't remember us discussing it but had a suggestion. Take the car from the garage and park on the left side of the driveway, then have him call when he entered the gate, open the garage door so he can pull inside and shut the door behind him. I thought it was kind of an elaborate plan but agreed to try it.

So I made sure to get home before his arrival time and moved the car. Soon he called and I opened the door and waited until he was in the garage, I shut the door and greeted him. As before he was extremely pleasant, polite and respectful. I had him follow me to the bedroom. HWR was on the bed surprisingly clad in the baby doll, the only lingerie she has. This was now 2 for 2.

She got up and greeted him with a big hug and kiss and made sure to covertly move around showing off her assets. She started to undress him, another first. When she had his boxers down she got on her knees and sucked his cock. He finished undressing as she worked on him and I undressed as well.

He pulled her up and tried to lift her onto the bed, but she's a tad to heavy. She stripped off the lingerie and got into bed. He immediately went down on her and we were rewarded by her immediate orgasm. He moved up and not needing any lube entered her. The contrast in skin tone was, as last time, highly erotic and sexual. They picked up a decent pace and soon he was filling her with his fresh load of cum. She matched his orgasm with another of her own. I stroked and gleefully watched. He rolled off of her and laid beside her, she snuggled next to him. Another uncharacteristic move from her.

This was far from the end of their encounter. He stayed for dinner as well as the rest of the night until almost 8:00am. The 3 of us slept together, HWR between us. They engaged numerous times during the night culminating is a joint shower before his departure.

I left at the same time as he. In the garage he broached the subject of his color in an all-white neighborhood and understood the garage thing. He said we'd all need to chat about it before the next, if there'd be on one in our future.

Obviously we needed to talk.

Friday 6/21 Mr. commuter paid us a morning visit. We each had a single orgasm and he was gone in 20 minutes. This is the general MO, and i'm used to it, sometimes even bored, BUT it's not about my pleasure

The bartender paid us an evening visit before his shift. As usual he fucked HWR dropping a huge load in her then marked his territory by jerking-off on her 3 times. This was his general MO. I guess when you have regular regulars, routine sex is to be expected.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:51 am

Her sexual appetite is simply amazing.

Thanks for the time and effort you spend to bring us along for the ride.

Mr GILF

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:03 am

It is. I think a lot of it as due to PGAD.

But when we were younger (30s-40s) she was insatiable. And that was supported by the 500+ men she'd had in less than a decade in her youth.

It's a lot of typing and proof reading or should I say re-living. Glad it's being read and enjoyed and it is somewhat cathartic for me as well.

2wheel

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:00 am

Wednesday 6/26 she was horny not having a visit from any of her partners on Monday. Late afternoon she asked me to come home and drive her to the college next door to look for a candidate. I told her that I think the dining hall where she usually goes is closed for the summer break, she wasn't sure but wanted to try anyway. I came home and got her loaded into the car and off we went I wasn't sure how it would work with me in tow but I never say no to her. While getting out of the car she hit herself pretty bad in the legs with her rollator which caused her RSD to flare up. So back in the car and home we went. I got her into the house and offered to try and take care of her horniness. She said the pain now exceeded her horniness and all she can think about is the pain. So that went down the dumper.

Friday 6/28, fully recovered from her Wednesday episode she allowed Mr. commuter to show up for a morning visit and the bonus was that he had a friend in tow. She had a smile from ear to ear.

Mr. commuter introduced him as he always does when they entered the bedroom. She was already naked under the sheet. I stripped along with them. The friend was about 5'8", Hispanic, maybe 7" thin and uncut. Not her most favorite but as she's said, any dick is better than none. As usual she offered herself the guest first. Mr. commuter said nothing as he is familiar with this. She uncovered herself and spread her legs, the friend asked her to roll over and on top of a pillow. She said she doesn't do anal. He said that wasn't what he had in mind. She did as requested and gave him the lube. She told him to lube up good. He did as told got on the bed straddling her and slid himself into her as she presented herself to him. He thrust for a few minutes in that position then he tried to roll her on her side, she told him to tell her what position he wanted not to help her. Obviously her legs were still sensitive to the touch. He had her roll onto her side (a difficult position for her) she couldn't even stay like that for more then a few seconds, so he told her to lay on her back. She did so and threw her legs into the air and he got between them, pulled back his foreskin and slid back in. Mr. commuter and I were stroking our cocks watching.

She was watching us more than watching the guy she was fucking. She told me to suck Mr. commuter's cock. I looked at him, he shrugged his shoulders and said if that's what she wants. I dropped to my knees and did as told. I moved us in a position so I could see HWR fucking, as I watched her she watched me. She told Mr. commuter to cum when the friend did. He said he'd try. I sucked his cock and rubbed his balls. He had a hand on my head caressing my hair. I looked up and saw him pinching his nipples. He had a rhythm going face fucking me very gently, I had my hand on the shaft of his dick so he didn't gag me, I can't deep throat. The friend said he was gonna cum, she said you guys hear that, together. And as if she had planned the whole thing the friend dropped his load in her triggering her orgasm as Mr. commuter file my mouth with his load. I swallowed every drop and sucked until he was bone dry.

The only one not to get off was me. Which is OK.

Later in the day, early evening actually, the bartender came by for a pre-shift visit. He also had a friend in tow. This must have been Hispanic day, his friend was also Hispanic. Same build same uncut cock but maybe 5". The bartender yielded his 1st go at her to his friend. She fucked the friend as the bartender and I stroked. The friend came first along with HWR. I got a towel and cleaned her as best I could for her next. The bartender told me to do a good job. When clean he mounted HWR and they went to town. And as usual he dropped a huge load in her. The friend was astounded and exclaimed as much. Then as usual he jerked off on her 3 more times covering her in cum, his territory was now marked.

They left. She said she needed to shower before I drove her to Gayle's. Yup, she also had a night planned with Gayle which I had known about when I gave the OK for the bartender earlier in the day.

I dropped her off about 8:00 and picked her up at about 9:30. She said Gayle had 3 guys, 2 for herself and 1 for HWR. Remember I said it must have been Hispanic day, well the guy was white. Had ya goin' didn't I. LOL!. HWR said he was a nice young man with a very hard cock. What he lacked in experience he made up for in enthusiasm. He came in her twice and she had 2 orgasms both matching his.

So what started out as an arid sex week became a torrent.

Saturday 6/29. HWR told me she was ready for the group thing, that she'd let the bartender know and wanted me to set it up with him, she trusts that I know what she wants and what she can do. We shall see how this develops.

29,209 views and only 193 replies.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:14 am

2wheel - love your updates. You 2 certainly aren't holding anything back. Wish I could be there! Post some more pictures. I know hwr won't let you post her but you could post the messy sheets or other noveltys for your fans.check your PM's.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:49 am

I don't get to take photos but have snuck 1 or 2.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G7B1j ... rHN9Z-jITK

I take the towel from the floor that caught what was left of his 2nd load that he filled her with that dripped out. I took the opportunity and took a picture with a coin for size reference. This guy cums a ton.

Post?, she won't even let me take pictures. She doesn't know I post our story, she'd be mortified and beyond livid.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:35 am

If that was his second I can only imagine what the first is like.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:28 am

You can't imagine, it's amazing.

The attached isn't her or him but pretty much describes his 1st load.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hcC3S ... vkmcMPHm7i

And the guy stays hard after each climax and cums 4 times in a row. When he leaves after 4 times he's still hard.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:28 am

Monday 7/1 Mr. commuter came by on his way home from work with a work associate. The guy was late 20s good looking by all standards, a bit of an Alpha. As usual we all went into the bedroom. We stripped as HWR got ready with lube. The work associate said he goes first as he doesn't do sloppy seconds. I said that's my job. His cock was maybe 7" and stood straight out, no sag, no droop, ah to be young again. He took the lube from HWR, lubed himself and her. Got on the bed and mounted her, 2 thrust and he was balls deep in her sweet pussy. He started slow but built up his pace until he was pounding her, the sounds of slapping flesh and her moaning was almost deafening. One last shove and he let loose groaning his orgasm filling HWR. She had an orgasm with him. He pulled out and told her to lick his now limp cock clean as he moved to allow her to do so. She grabbed her Magic Wand as she took his cock and moments later he was hard and filling her mouth triggering an orgasm for her, her 3rd causing her to shudder and shake almost a full body experience.

Mr. commuter & I were stroking waiting our turn. His rurn guaranteed, mine not so as there are times she doesn't want me.

Just as Mr. commuter took his place between her legs the work associate looked at me and asked if I was OK with all this, and why I pimp my wife out. HWR jumped in, she told him it's her cunt and her decision, that I have no say of who she fucks or doesn't fuck, which isn't the entire truth, but she was exercising her independence muscles. Kinda put a damper on the moment. The work associate said that's cool and asked if he can come around on his own. She said absolutely. That lightened things up. Then he asked if he needs to bring a friend also. She questioned the word need. Mr. commuter chimed in saying you told me that no friend - no visit. She said that wasn't for every visit. He responded that he thought it was and has a list of guys lined up. She said don't get rid of the list. And told the work associate that he can bring fiends as well. Then she told/asked Mr. commuter are we gonna fuck or what? He was in her in an instant.

They fucked as the work associate got dressed and I stroked my cock. He had his orgasm in just a few minutes matching hers. When he pulled out I got on the bed expecting thirds, she held her hands out in a stop me motion and said "sorry honey not today. But you can jerk off". I did exactly that as Mr. commuter dressed, they thanked us and left. She handed me her magic Wand and told me to cum, I did as told and in seconds I had an orgasm, AND, AND had a drop or two of cum. Eureka!

Friday 7/5 the bartender came by for an earlier than usual pre-shift romp. I told her to have fun that I wasn't gonna be there and reminded her to put down a pad on the bed.

She did as I reminded he but he took her in the great room. When I got him there was still a puddle of cum to clean up. I wasn't happy about that. She said she was sorry that she wasn't thinking. I asked her if she spoke to him She asked about what. I told her not to worry about it we'll discuss it at another time. So the group thing is still up in the air as the ball remains in her court.

Later she went to Gayle's for a Gayle party. The short of it, 2 new guys got to use her amazing pussy giving her several orgasms. When she got home she told me to get in her. I used to hear that all the time, but now very very infrequently.