Is this the start or the end?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:21 am

Thursday, 8/30, I asked my wife if Gayle is going to join us for dinner Friday 8/31. (we're going out for pizza and Gayle's husband Jack is away). She's engrossed in reading a book and without any thought blurts out, "no, Gayle has a date." Then she realizes what she just said, stops reading, picks her head up and says "oops". I respond "oops, what do you mean oops?"

There's silence for a moment, then. "Guess I let the cat outta the bag huh?" "Tell me" I ask. "Gayle asked me to keep it to myself, that's gone, but I'm swearing you to secrecy. I mean it if you say a word or even hint at knowing anything you're gonna be in deep shit." I agree. She tells me that Gayle didn't tell her everything and she's not gonna tell me everything. She said Gayle needed a confidant. She said date is code for sex. I asked if she said anything about my desire. She said no. She said Gayle never really goes out on dates but does have sex with men other than her husband Jack. She wouldn't tell me how often and didn't know if Jack was in on it. Of course I said, "Like I want for us." That was like lighting a fuse, and we were off to the races . We went at it tooth and nail AGAIN for what seemed like hours. We ended each in a huff and angry, each disappointed at the others attitudes towards our lousy sex life, blaming the other for it. I reminded her of her constant string of broken promises, she reminded me of our wedding vows of fidelity, I reminded her of the modification to her side of fidelity. We went to bed angry at each AGAIN over sex or lack thereof.

Friday night we went out for pizza and as sarcastically as I could muster I told her "here we are having a lousy pizza pie while Gayle is getting a good fucking. I think we have the short end of the stick". Yes, we were at it AGAIN. This time in the restaurant, as privately as we could each getting louder and louder. She ended it by walking out telling me she'd meet me in the car.

FYI the promise she made numerous times was in response to my desire. I want her to have sex with others, one or more lovers that I can watch her have sex with. Her promise was that won't work but she's open to 3-some, where I'm included, not just a voyeur. But she's given me the 'slow roll' in the past. Some time ago I created an AFF account and started to vet candidates. (That was after many months reviewing the now defunct CL listings) Stupid me, after vetting more than 600 different men over a period of months, I realized the stall. She assured me that wasn't the case. I told her that if she dated 1 of these men each week it would be more than 12 years before she found any acceptable to have sex with, that she was being disingenuous. We even met 2 for a 'meet and greet', but she had said they were not acceptable even before we met them. It was, I believe so she could say 'see I TRIED'.

My original posts are now gone. Short back-story, I've been trying for years to share her. It started as talking and became arguing. CONSTANTLY.

Where is this going anyway you may ask.

Saturday 9/1 evening at dinner I asked if she heard from Gayle, she said she did. I asked how it went, she said Gayle said it was good, real good. I asked for more details, she told me that's all I'm gonna get, I asked if she knew more, she repeated that's all I'm gonna get. I reminded her that could have been her getting a good, real good fucking as well as Gayle. She got pissed and yelled at me to 'fuck off', got up and stormed into the bedroom slamming the door. I'm a shit I know it. I want what I want, and I want her to have what she needs. We haven't had intercourse for years and years, partly due to her health issues and partly due to my ED issues. And for her, she doesn't want to have sex unless it includes intercourse. I think it's all bullshit when I consider her past, which I rather no won't go into now (just ask).

About 30 minutes later she comes out ands asks me. "I can't take this constant haranguing by you and the fighting over this. If I fuck another guy for you will you leave me alone with this shit?" I tell her "I'm not sure but it's a start."

Then she surprises me leaving me agape, "OK set it up. Do it fast before I change my mind." I ask her about the type of guy and when is fast. She tells me that by now I should know what she likes and dislikes and fast is ASAP, before the end of the week. She goes back into the bedroom and says goodnight leaving the door open this time. Her anger has subsided, but what does she have in store for me I wonder. She always gets even, she always needs her 'pound of flesh.'

Sunday 9/2 I try some of the old CL Reponses that I have sitting in my possibly' folder from back when. Not only is CL dead so is the e-mail relay, all those leads gone. I resurrected our AFF account "matureduo4play". Only a few of the possibilities from our 600 are still valid accounts. I go to a new site I've recently read about as a CL replacement "doublelist". I search "males for couples."

One ad stood out:
"Experienced bull looking for cuck/dp/dv couples (myrtle beach)
36 y/o, d/d free, non-smoker, mixed (not AA), good looking, 5'10", 175 lbs, 7" c, super experienced with wives and single females. Open to all body types, races and legal ages. Please be std free. I'll travel to you.

Most importantly, please be serious and willing to meet soon. We can meet for drinks and feel of the vibe is right or not.

NOT INTO FAKES/FLAKES/ENDLESS FANTASY CHATTERS/PIC COLLECTORS!!"

We had a few e-mail exchanges and was confident that he could fit the bill very nicely, with one possible hiccup. I told her I found a candidate and asked if she wanted the details, she emphatically said "NO - LET'S JUST GET IT OVER WITH." She's not a size queen having told me that big is uncomfortable and hurts when a guy bottoms out. I'm now about 5" was about 6 1/2", another by-product of aging. He's 7" not even close to being big, he's average. White - race doesn't make a difference to either of us, we're completely non-prejudice (I think she's had black in her youth - just ask). He's cut, what I think is what she prefers, it's something that never came up in the past. At 5'10" he's 2 inches short than me but 4 inches taller than her, perfect. At 175# he's about 25 lbs lighter than me but heavier than her, and the height/weight ratio says he's fit. The crux is his age, in the past whenever a candidate was under 40 she complained it was too close to her sons age, she's now 65, her son is 35. I felt compelled to mention his age she said "I don't care". Like us he's std free. The best asset is he's an experienced bull, which means 1 of the 3 of us is. He asked for a photo, but she's paranoid about photos so I declined his request, he offered one in return but I told it wasn't necessary.

I asked her which day would be best for a meet and greet. She said "we don't need to drag it out into 2 meetings and we don't need a meet and greet. Let's just get it over with." On this I held firm. I asked if she wanted to be copied on our e-mail exchanges, she said '"no". After several e-mail's back and forth I set up a meet and greet with the understanding that if things were OK we'd play after, otherwise we'd say goodbye without any hard feelings.

I picked the Hyatt Place Savannah Airport as they had a bar which would be convenient. It was far enough away from home for us that there was little to zero chance of being 'discovered'. Of course I booked a room, not really sure how things would play out, I booked a king size bed. I asked her if she wanted to know any details, testy she said "I told you let's just get it over with." I wasn't getting good vibes, this was supposed to be adventure, a pleasurable adventure, it was turning into something else, something I can't quite describe. But definitely not pleasant. I began to wonder what penalty she had in store for me, by now I was sure it was a whopper. Oh well, we're on this path and I'm ready to and willing to take the penalty.

We agreed upon Thursday 9/6. 6:00pm we'd meet in the bar.

Thursday came and I did my usual with her to get her out on time, she is time challenged, she is late everywhere we go. Surprisingly this time she was on time I told her we'd leave at 5:30 and she was ready at 5:30, I was in shock. I expected her to be excessively late thereby scaring off our candidate that would then give her the excuse of "see I tried." But gladly, I was wrong.

We were silent for the entire 20 minute drive. We parked, I got her walker and to the bar we went. He was waiting at a small table. He was exactly as he described, and rather handsome by my standards. I introduced them and they shook hands, as did he and I. We sat and we ordered drinks, he already had a beer, I ordered Sweet tea as I don't drink she ordered a mojito, fortification I thought. We made uncomfortable small talk, after a bit, she looked at her watch and said "it's getting late guys." Wow that surprised me, taking a bit of control to move things along. If you wonder she didn't wear a skirt or see through blouse, nor does she wear heels any more. So stretch jeans a (not low) V neck blouse, and yes she wore a bra. Absolutely nothing sexual, erotic or sexy the way she dressed, looked or comported herself. I offered to pay for the drinks he took the bill from my hand and went to settle up. She glared at me and said "he's getting my pussy and you want to pay for drinks to" as she shook her head in dismay. I ignored the comment. Was this fun or what I thought to myself sarcastically.

As we entered the elevator I was getting butterflies. She stood equidistant from us both. Fantasy was starting to meet reality.

I unlocked the door and held it for them both then shut and locked it. I turned on the TV. She said "why don't you guys get comfortable I'm gonna take a quick shower." Oh fuck, I thought to myself, generally her showers are long term affairs, I mean drain the hot water heater long. We got undressed and got on the bed each on a side watching the TV. His cock was quite impressive. It stood straight up in the air, hard with a nicely shaped head, tight balls and he was trimmed as well. No ugly popping blue or purple veins, no discoloration, it was a very nice looking dick. It looked like I did some 35 years ago. I had to rub to get semi-hard-on, after all he is half my age.

We just laid there waiting for him to have my woman. We said nothing, didn't even talk about the weather. The silence was deafening. Again fantasy was meeting reality as I thought that this guy will be entering my wife's prized possession, her pussy, my pussy in just a short time. I expected a long wait and was surprised when I heard the bathroom door only 10 minutes later. She emerged wearing a new black baby doll (see the pic - it's not her but what she wore) I had gotten her many months ago which she stuffed in her drawer, and high heels that I haven't seen her wearing that I can remember, she hasn't worn heels in many years, bare legs. I was in shock as this was not a woman who said "let's just get it over with", she seemed rather engaged in the process. She nonchalantly braced herself against the wall rather than use her walker. She looked out of this world hot. Her blond hair draping the black baby doll, she said the thong was a little too small and hoped that her being pantiless wouldn't disappoint us. She was a vision, she even trimmed her bush, I haven't seen her dressed like this in many a moon. My ED issues seemed to take a vacation. I heard him under his breath, "wow. 65 my ass."
http://productimages.drct2u.com/plp_ful ... 84501a.jpg

I got up from the bed and approached her face to face and started to kiss her. That is her #1 turn on. He got behind her nibbling her neck and ear lobes. I held her helping to steady her. I could tell she was enjoying the attention. We switched positions, he now face to face and me behind her. They kissed and I nibbled. She reached a hand down to his cock and the other to mine. Soft strokes. I started to lift her baby doll above her head and she complied by putting her arms into air as I slid it off.

She disengaged us saying "it's time for bed boys". She was getting playful. I liked it. It eased my ever increasing angst. She laid on the bed and spread her legs. I dove in licking her pussy, it was dripping wet, she hasn't been this wet in ages. Again this was not the sign of a passive woman. He got on the bed near her face and she started to suck him. I looked up and to see one hand cupping his balls and the other on the shaft of his cock as she sucked him.

Within minutes she had her 1st orgasm (she is multi-orgasmic). She needed me to wait before continuing (she needs about a 2 minute recovery). I went back to licking her pussy again which triggered another orgasm. I noticed that during her orgasm she stopped sucking him and returned when she recovered. Another 2 minutes and I again went back to her pussy. Her best orgasms are multiples of 3; 3, 6 ,9, 12 yes TWELVE. This time I reached up and tweaked her nipples, as I laid there licking and nibbling what I call her magic pussy. During #3 she stopped sucking him and just held his cock and moaned. I new experience for me to see, not sure about her (despite being very very experienced she never talks about her sexual past - EVER). When it was over she asked me to get a bag she had in the bathroom. I handed it to her, she reached in and retrieved a condom and a tube of lube. She handed the condom to him and she lubed her pussy outside and in. He rolled it on and got between her legs.

I was about to experience for the 1st time another man entering my wife (not necessarily for her since marriage - just ask). I watched as if it was a miracle. For me it was, she reached down and guided him into her as she moaned with pleasure as he slide in her slowly, inch by inch. For me it was both exquisite and horrible. A sight to behold. It was incredible - fantasy meets reality, not sure which was winning, the angst was off the scale, my stomach did flip flops. For a moment I thought I'd vomit, I felt like I should stop them and shout WTF. I guess this is what every cuckold goes through the 1st time. I was deep in thought about it, but made sure not to miss him being in her all the way. I had that moment of anger when I saw how willingly she gave herself to him, no resistance whatsoever. I had to mentally slap myself reminding myself that I wanted this, not her, that she did resist, for years. That had I only myself to be angry with and to blame. She gave me what I wanted. She whispered "give me a moment." They laid there coupled but motionless until she said "I'm OK now". He started to fuck her - in and out, slowly, methodically, she had her hands on his butt pulling him in tighter/closer. The look on her face was what I remember from when we used to fuck, it was now another man, another cock, a void empty for years now filled. It was pure ecstasy, pure enjoyment, pure fulfillment, pure satisfaction, pure pleasure, pure sex, the pure act of fucking for no purpose other than pleasure, no breeding, no love, no emotional connection. It was unmistakable. She had wrapped her legs around him essentially trapping him. They had their lips locked to each other. It was the kissing that really got to me. I had remembered that hookers never kissed their Johns, that for them it was considered too personal. I kinda felt the same, his dick in her pussy was OK but his tongue in her mouth wasn't. She reached a hand out to me, I had thought she was going to exclude me from here on. She did that hand finger motion than that says 'here - now' as she said "a 3 some needs 3 people". The moment they broke their kissing I took the opportunity and I bent down and kissed her as she was fucking this other man, it was surreal to say the least. Sexual excitement won over angst.

I couldn't tell whether my kissing her was exciting her to fuck him with more vigor or her fucking him was exciting her to kiss me with more vigor. She sucked my tongue so hard I thought it would leave my head as she had her 1st orgasm with him. She told him to wait a minute, he did as I had. She gave the all clear and they resumed their fucking. She told me she wanted my cock and I repositioned myself so she could suck me while fucking him. I gotta tell you my body isn't as limber as it once was and it took a lot of effort to maintain the position and any kind of erection. (Sucks getting old) As soon as my cock hit her mouth she had another orgasm, more intense than the previous. All she did was hold my cock and moan. After a few minutes of recovery she was again ready to resume fucking but 1st, she said "get rid of the condom." He asked if she was sure, She said "yes I'm sure, I hate rubbers." they went back to fucking with even more vigor than before this time bareback. I had to pull away as I was about ready to unload and I wanted to wait. She understood and moved all her focus to him, re-wrapping her legs around him and her arms as well. She found his mouth and was fully engaged in kissing him, all as if I weren't there. My angst returned and was off nuclear. But what did I expect. He said he was ready to cum and asked where, she said "in my pussy - where else." I reached over and pinched her nipple and that was enough to trigger for her 3rd with him which in turn triggered his orgasm pumping her pussy full of cum.

When their mutual orgasms subsided he laid there for a moment before withdrawing. He gingerly make his way off of her (remember she has medical issues) and laid on the bed next to her. I didn't let the moment pass as I got between her legs and was able to slide my semi-hard-on in her. The 1st time in many years. His warm cum as lubricant and her being stretched was the key. Something I told her so many times in the past (one of my justifications for doing this). She kissed me hard and deep as I entered her. As she felt me grow harder she turned her head and told him to fuck her mouth, he repositioned and did just that, not a hard fuck just a enough to know he was doing the fucking not her doing the sucking. She had an orgasm, we were all motionless for a few minutes then retuned to what we were doing. I lowered my head and sucked on a nipple, that was the trigger for another orgasm. When it was over I continued fucking her pussy and he her mouth. Then he said he was gonna cum again she held his butt so he wouldn't withdraw and shot his load in her mouth as she swallowed. As he withdrew she found my mouth and kissed me making sure that I tasted his cum. I looked at him, he was getting dressed. He looked at me and said he'd hang around till I shot my load. She told me to cum now and I did, filling her pussy with more cum. She had another of her 3 pattern her orgasms this time sending her the stratosphere. I withdrew as he thanked us and closed the door behind himself. I watched as our combined load of cum leaked from her wide open gaping cunt.

We laid next each other touching, holding, caressing until we fell asleep.

We woke in the AM, She was exhausted but I swear she had a glow, an aura of satisfaction and contentment that I haven't seen in a very long time. I had great time. I would say after 9 orgasms she did as well.

We hadn't planned on an overnighter so we didn't have extra clothing. We dressed commando style. Disposed of the discarded condom and wrapper. Packed the lube and baby doll and headed out the door.

On the way home I asked if she wanted to talk about it, she said not now. I asked if that means we'll talk about it later. She said "let's not start the dance, just let it be". I agreed and told her I'd leave it to her to bring it up, she said she would, promise (but she lies, breaks promises and can't keep a secret - just ask). I was engrossed in thoughts of how she became an active participant after her stonewall attitude and thought of the movie 'The Sex Monster.' I asked if she wanted me to stop for breakfast, she said absolutely not that she needed to get home as fast a possible, that she keeps having mini-orgasms and needs privacy. I kept looking at her and watched as her legs kept contracting closed. I reached home and got her into the house, then bed. I laid there with her as the minis continued. She nodded off I stayed awake. About an hour later she awoke and the minis were gone. I dressed and left for my days activities.

The aftermath

It's now been about a week and I've had a lot to think about. So here are my thoughts, randomly not in any order.

One thing I never anticipated was the short duration of the entire event. From the time we met to the time he shut the door behind himself was just about an hour. Over the years we probably spent several dozen hours arguing about it. Truthfully, in my imagination I never thought about duration, it kinda had a never-ending surrealistic time that kinda restarted over and over again.

I was certain that there would be failure of some kind, that: she would bail out at the last minute, or make the experience so distasteful and awful that he would leave or she would submit by just jumping on the bed legs in the air and tell us to 'just get it over with'. Not only was I wrong but surprised and bewildered that she dove in by dressing sexy and was prepared more so than I by bringing condoms, lube and lingerie. I still can't get my arms around that there was so much fighting to NOT do this.

I am now officially a cuckold and she a hotwife, or is she? Certainly by definition (sorry I'm anal that way) I am, however, does one time make her a hotwife? I don't know. Of course the times I am sure she cheated on me would notch her up on that scale but she denied, admitted then recanted her admission. So for a fact this is the ONLY time I am sure she had another man since our vows.

I was surprised when she told him to remove the condom as she used high risk possibility of STD as one of her many reasons to not play with others. Once it was off I wasn't surprised that she told him to cum in her as she loves cum, in her and on her.

Did she have a good time?, we haven't yet spoken about it, the ball is in her corner. But I think perhaps 9 orgasms is a clue, unless of course her body betrayed her. What? I am of the belief that women's and men's bodies respond to sexual stimulation, a physiological reaction but the mind, the emotion isn't receptive and rejects the enjoyment and pleasure that body is receiving.

I imagine he had a good time, he had 2 orgasms and was fully engaged in the event and I saw no indication of displeasure or boredom on his face. I had a great time. My desire overcame my angst. Watching him enter her for the 1st time was indescribable, then having her stretched and lubricated by him thereby allowing me to enter her, the 1st time in years, was beyond sublime physically and emotionally. Having her take me after him was important for me as it meant I wasn't being rejected for him, my insecurity.

I did/do feel bad that I coerced her to violate our wedding vows of fidelity that she professed to take so seriously. But I think the pleasure she received made that fade away. Yes, to an extreme I do feel like a shit, a dirtbag, that I allowed, no, not allowed but gave, my wife, my life partner, my love, my prize to another man, a stranger, against her desires for the selfish purpose of satisfying my own self interest. Yes, I imagined that she would enjoy herself as well, and all indication is she did, there it is, the justification.

Will there be a repeat? I have no idea. Until we speak, I am clueless. Do I want a repeat? At this point in time the answer is yes, I think so. Will I bring it up if she doesn't? Probably.

I no longer play the fantasy in my head, I have the real thing to play. I would love to have pics, better yet video. But that will never happen, she doesn't even like me to shoot her in normal life.

Our sex life afterwards is like it has been for many years now, terrible. I had hoped there would be an improvement.

My emotions are running from one extreme to the other. Her's? I have no idea.

I'm open to questions, advice and comments.

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:42 am

Awesome story. I dont have anything to add but am very interested in yalls discussion when it happens

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:36 am

Great writing and excellent descriptions of the event! Since we are an older couple, much of what both of you desired, feared, and experienced is very familiar. I'm only guessing, but it sounds as if your wife is bothered by something she hasn't told you. Maybe more time and looking at the experience in hindsight will allow that to happen.

I'm looking forward to any and all updates.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:11 am

552+ views - 2 comments - hmmmmmm

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:22 am

She was like this when you courted, so her witholding information of this nature is not new to you. That is the purpose of dating, to determine if someone is a good match. You have to live with it. At 65 and using a walker, you should just appreciate what you have and had in the past. Stop pestering her, to what end? She kept her end of the bargain, now let it be.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:23 am

"Let it be". That is exactly what I am doing letting it be. As difficult as it is I am letting her take the next step, whatever that may be.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:04 pm

2wheel wrote:"Let it be". That is exactly what I am doing letting it be. As difficult as it is I am letting her take the next step, whatever that may be.
Thank you for sharing the experience. It will likely take your wife some time to process everything, hang in there.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:06 am

thanks for the encouragement

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Just hope we hear all about her side of the encounter once she decides to let you know what is going on inside her head!

Are you ready for a repeat of the experience or just happy that it has finally happened?

Sorry that your sex life has returned to what it was previously!

Maybe you should see if her friend Gayle might be more accommodating to you!!!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:41 am

I will post when there is something to post.
I think I'm ready for a repeat and yes I am happy it finally happened.
Gayle, hmmmmmmmm. This isn't about my satisfaction it's about my wife's satisfaction. My goal isn't another woman. But other men for her IS my goal.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:20 am

Depending on the generation that a woman grew up within provided the framework for how she may view herself and what is acceptable behavior. So many women do not do venture down the hotwife path because of social quilt from the up bringing, other do not for fear that the husband will expect to be able to play with another women. It honestly seems that maybe she has that social guilt and needs time to embrace that you are truly okay with it and that it is truly okay for her to have enjoyed herself.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:59 am

In her youth, she had hundreds of men. Not sure about guilt. She is a product of the freewheeling 70's.

STAY TUNED FOR ROUND 2 -scheduled for tonight 9/18

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:56 pm

By round two--do you mean a repeat session tonight with her same Doublelist Myrtle Beach bull from before?

What happened in the interim? I thought you and your wife had not even yet discussed any thoughts about the first encounter.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:26 am

A repeat? Yes, a repeat! Same guy new place.

No we haven't discussed it. I'm waiting on her to broach the subject which clearly is not succeeding.

-------------------------
Florence was gone, history, at least for us. Monday 9/17 she asked me if we had plans for Tuesday 9/18 night. After I told her we didn't, she told me (not ask mind you, but told) to contact him and see if he's available for Saturday, the next night. I asked if she was serious, I got a snarky affirmative reply. I asked if she wanted to talk about it, she said as far as she's concerned this says it all. OK. I told her it wouldn't be the Hyatt again that our budget wouldn't allow it that it would be a much cheaper mote. She says she was thinking here. I reminded her one of her rules when we 1st discussed this thing was 'not in our home'. She reminded me that she also told me she wouldn't have sex with anyone else and she did, that things change, that I should get used to it. I said he could stay in the spare bedroom. She said no, that he could share our bed and to have him here for dinner as well. That was a surprise but I said OK.

I sent him an e-mail inviting him for the night. He wrote back that he'd love to but it was a long drive afterwards. I told him he'd be able to spend the night. He wrote back that the be there with pleasure. I gave him directions and called in a gate pass (we live in a gated senior community).

He arrived as expected. I BBQ'd and we ate, the air was thick, very tense. We discussed Florence and past hurricanes. I put on a movie to lighten things up, a comedy "My Cousin Vinny." It worked, we made jokes along with the movie, they had drinks, I don't indulge but it all seemed to ease the unnecessary tension. We had ice cream as a after dinner dessert with Amaretto. When we were done she took our hands and guided us to our bedroom saying "the night isn't getting any younger". As we entered the bedroom she excused herself saying that she needed to 'freshen up' and she wanted a repeat of our 1st night.

She emerged from our dressing room/closet wearing the same 'baby doll' as last time. We repeated the best we could. She had the same 9 orgasms. This time he had no need to roll a rubber on as he has already had her bareback. And bareback it was.

I have no idea why she wanted a repeat of the same scenario. When he & I were spent we laid on either side of her, she reached up to the headboard and pulled down her Magic Wand and masturbated to 3 more orgasms as we laid there enjoying the show she was putting on. When she was done we all fell asleep.

Several hours later I woke up to them fucking,. She was riding him. I reached over to touch her, she took my hand without breaking stride and put it on my cock. It was yet another surreal scene, my wife fucking another guy as I laid next to them in our bed masturbating. I had no idea how long they had been at it. I took some lube in my hand and went about it. The sex was exciting to watch, him kneading her nipples and rubbing her clit was great. What wasn't so great for me was when she leaned down and kissed him, it didn't seem like a sex kiss but a instead a connection kiss, that bothered me.

He announced his was cumming and trusted harder, deeper and faster and she matched his movements riding faster and harder matching his orgasm with one of her own. I couldn't hold back and unloaded a puddle of cum on my abdomen. She collapsed on him laying flat on his chest his arms around her mostly holding her butt checks as she kissed him me watching still holding my shrinking cock. After a few minutes she slid off him with a poping sound and reached up to the head board and took another 'cum towel' putting it between her legs. She repositioned and licked and sucked him clean. She tossed the used cum on my hand held cock to clean up.

She again repositioned and laid down between us. She can't lay on her side but her position definitely favored him giving me more of her back than side or front laying in his cradled arm. It was if I was a bystander. I wasn't happy. I glanced at the clock it was 1:05am. We all fell asleep.

I awoke at about 5:30 to them fucking again. She was on her back and he was driving her with a steady rhythm. She had her legs locked around his legs, her hands around his back. He was alternating sucking her nipples and kissing her. He repositioned himself on his knees still in her. He continued thrusting, he alternated between rubbing her clit and tweaking her nipples. She did the same, when he was on her clit she was on her nipples and when he went to her nipples she went to her clit. She told him to make her cum again, I reached over and touched her, gravitating to her left nipple (I was on her left side) she reached out to me and tweaking my nipple as well. And said she wanted to suck my cock. With difficulty I repositioned myself, (seniors aren't very limber). She sucked my cock as I tried to face fuck her, she stopped me taking control.

She told me to cum, I said I wasn't ready, she repeated with more force saying "I told you to cum". I conjured up all my fantasy and dribbled my load in her mouth which she willingly swallowed. That triggered another orgasm for her. He pulled out of her and stroked his cock unloading on her abdomen and stomach. Like me he's a dribbler. When he was done milking the last drop he was still firm and reentered her. I laid back down and rubbed my now limp dick hoping for a resurrection, as they fucked yet again. Ah yes to be young and virile, I remember those days. It only took a few minutes and he was again cumming this time in her sweet pussy. The reward was another orgasm for her. When he was done he pulled out and moved up to her mouth where she cleaned him up. He got out of bed and got her a cum towel from the headboard. Instead she reached for her Magic Wand and went to work on herself.

He asked if he could shower and I told him of course. I laid there as she masturbated using his cum as lube, Sure enough a few minutes later she had another orgasm. She put the vibe aside and got out of bed, took her walker and went into the bathroom. She left he doors open to the bedroom which allowed me to see what was going on. She got into the shower and knelt down and sucked his cock. He stopped washing and put his hands on the shower stall wall and let her suck him. In a few more minutes I heard him cum. Knowing her I am sure she swallowed every drop.

He kissed her and exited the shower. He dried, preened and worked on getting dressed. I was watching the entire scene and tried to get into the shower with her, She stopped me and told me to just wash her back. I tried to touch her pussy, more firmly she said, "just my back." It did as she asked. When done she got out and dried herself wrapping the towel around herself. They met in the bedroom as he had finished dressing as was ready to leave. She went to him unwrapped the towel and they had a deep kiss, him dressed her naked. When they separated she re-wrapped the towel. He thanked to us both and made a point of thanking me for sharing her, she told him she had shared herself that I had nothing to do with it. He made his way out. She unwrapped got into bed spread her legs and told me "you have permission to fuck me now". This was the 1st time she ever, ever took this tack.

I cannot express my feelings. To add 'insult to injury' I couldn't get it up. She told me to "take a pill", that is code for Viagra, I reminded her that it takes 45-60 minutes to work and it has a 2-3 hour window of opportunity. She said too bad. I got on the bed and tried to go down on her. She stopped me saying the permission was for fucking only. Holy shit!!!!!!!!!

She got up as did I and we dressed for the day. When done I asked if she wanted to talk yet, She asked rhetorically "what is there to talk about?"

This was excruciating. I felt like I was being treated as an after thought and she doesn't want to talk?

Again the sex was hot, real hot but the kissing wasn't, jealousy. I thought I didn't have a jealous bone in my body, I was wrong. I was not enjoying the ever increasing snark, sarcasm and general negative demeanor towards me.

I fear a talk will turn into an argument if we don't get it out and on the table real soon. And that is a very very bad thing.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:35 am

We talked yesterday - it was an eye opener. As soon as I can get it written I'll post it.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:45 am

this such an incredible story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I look forward to hearing your next piece on your discussion.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:42 pm

An amazing continuation of the story. Looking forward to reading more about your recent adventures and the eye opening conversation with your wife. You have experienced what many men have issue with when it comes to this stage/phase of the lifestyle path, so many do not realize that the wife and how she will respond is a very unpredictable variable.

tony1

Unread post by tony1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:23 pm

2wheel, well done man. Can’t wait for the next installment. We could be birds of a feather.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:33 am

Monday 9/24 she called as I was at one of the many community functions. She told me she was ready to talk. I rushed home. I'm gonna put this in dialog from to the best of my recollection. I was truly a surprising eye opener for me. Yes there is some embellishment, some literary license, but very little. I needed to make it more understandable.

ME: "The floor is yours."

HER: "First, thanks for everything and I do mean everything."

ME: "Sounds like you're ready to walk out."

HER: "Nope - just thanking you for all you do for me."

ME: "Sorry I misunderstood and thank you. I don't hear it too often and it's nice to hear."

HER: "Before we begin I need you to promise to not throw any of this up in my face."

ME: "I won't."

HER: "I need a promise."

ME: "I promise I won't throw it up in your face but that doesn't mean I won't mention it. And I want a promise from you that you won't lie, be sarcastic, snarky or nasty. AND a promise that you won't break your promise."

HER: "Fair enough."

ME: "I need to hear the words I Promise."

HER: "Really?"

ME: "Yes, really."

HER: "OK I promise. You've pushed me for years to have other men. And I have resisted. You pressed me for sex and I know our sex life has turned to crap. So let's take each one it's own."

ME: "OK."

HER: "I love sex. I always have. You know I was very promiscuous when I was younger. I never really told you any details, and I may tell you some now, but remember your promise. And I realized how much I missed it, you made that happen, you pushed me and I resisted now I thank you."

ME: "OK. That's a bit of a unexpected twist."

HER: "I never said no to anyone ever for any type of sex. I estimate I had sex with around 500 people in those years."

ME: "Yes you've told me that before but this time you said people, in the past you said men."

HER: "Yup that's right. You know I suffer from some obsessive compulsive behavior. You've seen it with many things is our life."

Note that she's the kind of person that assurance I'm listening and a constant 'continue', hence a lot of OK.

HER: "The 1st time I got laid was magnificent ."

ME: "Yes you told me that last week."

HER: "But what I didn't tell you is that after that I couldn't get enough."

ME: "Yup, but the number of partners you've had kinda told me that."

HER: "Sheer speculation on your part. In retrospect accurate, but still speculation. Now you've heard it from me directly. Not only was I the recipient of advances, I would make advances myself."

ME: "OK. But how does this affect our sex life."

HER: "Have patience I'm getting there. There's a thing you say that pisses me off to no end, it just plain gets my blood boiling."

ME: "Like what?"

HER: "You know."

ME: "I probably do but I need to hear it so I don't assume anything.."

HER: "For example when you use the s--- word. I hate it, hate it, hate it."

ME: "But I never say it to be mean or throw it up in your face, I say it as the model of woman I want you to be. But I never get to say it all, the moment the word exits my lips we're off to the races."

HER: "That's right and it'll always be that way."

ME: "But........"

HER: "No buts. My mother used to call me that, my father used to call me that, as did my sister and my brother even while we were having sex. I hated it then and hate it now."

ME: "You did say your brother, Matthew?"

HER: "Yes Matthew, do I have another."

ME: "How often?"

HER: "Several times a week."

ME: "For how long?"

HER: "Years, till he went to college."

ME: "Hell some quick math tells me hundreds of times. What about when you went to college, you went first?"

HER: "I lived at home, he went to Buffalo. Hundreds, yeah probably."

ME: "Did your parents know?"

HER: "Hell no."

ME: "What about your sister, did she know?"

HER: "Probably had an inkling."

ME: "Was he doing her as well?"

HER: "She was too young."

ME: "You're never too young. Tell me more about you and Matt."

HER: "No. Let's get back to the conversation at hand shall we?"

ME: "OK. But I still want to know more."

HER: "Good to want."

ME: "What about your wording 'people' as opposed to 'men'?"

HER: "Let's get back to the conversation at hand shall we?"

ME: "OK, but I sure would like to know."

HER: "Got it! Anyway, I don't remember what caused it but you did something or said something that pissed me off, like when you use the s--- word and it might have even been that. But I wanted to teach you a lesson, to punish you so I cut back you getting sex from me."

ME: "Yeah I remember when you did that. But you never told me what you were doing, you just slowed our sex life to a crawl."

HER: "Yup. In retrospect that was a terrible mistake not telling you what I was doing."

ME: "Which part was a mistake?"

HER: "Not telling you what I was doing."

ME: "But cutting it back was OK?"

HER: "Kinda yes, kinda no."

ME: "I don't get it."

HER: "It's the only power I have and I felt I needed to teach you a lesson."

ME: "Yeah but things got worse, as when you just stopped putting out all together, at least for me."

HER: "I cut you off totally cause you didn't get the message so I figured I'd make it worse."

ME: "You doubled down on a failed punishment."

HER: "Yup that's what I did alright, at least in retrospect."

ME: "Now so many years later how that work out for ya?"

HER: "It failed miserably but I was in too deep to retreat."

ME: "There's kinda an expression for something similar. You die with the lie. And now we have a dead sex life."

HER: "We do!"

ME: "All very interesting and informative but where is this going?"

HER: "Have patience. This isn't easy for me."

HER: "It took years of therapy and hundreds of sex partners for me to get control over sexual obsession and compulsions. I didn't get over it, just got control. The therapist called it indiscriminate promiscuity caused by an obsessive compulsive personality disorder coupled with mild ADD."

ME: "Did #1 know?"

HER: "He was one of the guys I was having sex with when I married him."

ME: "Did you stop the others?"

HER: "He thinks I did and that was what was important at the time."

ME: "Is your son his?"

HER: "Yes, probably, maybe, I'm not sure, probably not, I really don't know. But I don't care, I love him none the less."

ME: "Sure hope a DNA issue never arises."

HER" "Me too."

ME: "Nasty business - infidelity is."

HER: "OK. Back to where we were. When I met you I had complete control."

ME: "But we had sex on the first date."

HER: "No we didn't."

ME: "Yes we did. You blew me in the Boston Chicken parking lot in New City."

HER: "Oh yeah I forgot about that."

ME: "Funny how that works, a selective memory I mean.":

HER: "I knew that if I did what you wanted, to have sex with other guys I'd be back to were I was, an uncontrolled obsessive compulsive sex addict."

ME: "I'll tell you a secret. When you first told me of your promiscuous past, all the 'people' you'd been with I had an immediate orgasm filling my underwear."

HER: "I didn't know that."

ME: "It was a secret."

HER: "Why?"

ME: "Which, the secret part or the orgasm part.

HER: "The orgasm part."

ME: "It turned me on, turns me on you having sex with others."

HER: "So I resisted all your efforts until."

ME: "Until what?"

HER: "Until I couldn't take your badgering me anymore. But I thought I had control over it. That I'd do it once, treat you like shit and it'd be over and you'd leave me alone about it."

ME: "And?"

HER: "I loved it. Having a different man in me. I couldn't get enough of him and others. And realized how much I missed it. Different men, the thrill of a new lover, what will his cock, look like, feel like, how does he kiss, his scent, is he a quick shooter or a slow dribbler, is it a big sweet load or a small tart load. I had forgotten how much I missed the unknown and all the energy that it brings."

ME: "Others? You mean the 2 'encounters' you recanted?"

HER: "Nope they never happened."

ME: "But............."

HER: "Should I continue or do you want to argue about it?

ME: "Please continue."

HER: "We'll get there. Have patience."

HER: "And I was pissed at you and tried to keep you unsatisfied as a punishment for forcing me into my past life."

ME: "You could have said no."

HER: "I did for years and years, I just couldn't fight you anymore."

ME: "OK. I guess I only gave you the option to say yes."

HER: "Correct. Now I'm back to being the s--- I used to be."

ME: "We don't need to have him here again."

HER: "He won't be, that was the last for him."

ME: "Why not, you seemed to be enjoying yourself, having fun. Explain."

HER: "When you pressured me I kept telling you I needed a connection to have sex. That wasn't entirely accurate. I don't need a connection, but more than a few times with the same person and I get a connection. And I am getting a connection with him. So it needs to end at least as a regular thing."

ME: "I think I understand why you've been so angry with me, given me the cold shoulder and kinda locked me out. You gotta get your pound of flesh."

HER: "That's true."

ME: "You said others."

HER: "Remember what I told you about my obsessive compulsive behavior. And also remember you started us down this path."

ME: "I remember."

HER: "Tuesday I told you I was going out. What did you think?"

ME: "You went to the clubhouse to play Crazy Canasta."

HER: "I went to The Distillery in Old Bluffton. It's known as a meat market. I took a seat at the bar at the end and put my walker around the corner so it wouldn't be seen. I ordered a drink and waited. Sure enough within only a few minutes I had a hit. We sat and talked for a few minutes and he asked what I was after. I told him cock. He was a bit shocked and offered his. I accepted. He said it was early and I told him a car quickie would work. So I grabbed the walker and told the bartender I'd be back, to hold my drink. He looked at me sideways and I assured him not to worry. We went to his car around the corner on Calhoun. I parked the walker outside the car and we got in. He had his cock out in seconds and I was on him as quick. It only took a few minutes before he blew his load and I swallowed what I could. He said thanks and I exited, took the walker and headed back to the bar, sure enough the bartender kept my seat. The place was filling up a bit. He handed me a napkin and told me to wipe my chin. I said thanks and told him I was out of practice."

ME: "Holy shit."

HER: "This wasn't easy for me. It's been 30 years since I pickup a guy, since I went to a 'meat market' for a hookup. I was in my 30s now I'm in my 60s, my firm ass has dropped, my firm boobs are sagging, and my zipper is now a do-lap. I'm way overweight even after loosing 40+. There's gray not brunette under my blonde. And the walker doesn't help my self-esteem and might be a turn-off."

ME: "So you did this to what? Boost your ego, to feel natter about yourself, to fell wanted?, For what?"

HER: "None of that crap. Simply put, to get laid, to have sex."

ME: "But I'm here!"

HER: "Yup, you are. Same thing over and over. Boring."

ME: "Wow. Boring."

HER: "You can't help it, no one can. Same old, same old. When you can wake up with a new cock, then it won't be boring."

ME: "That hurts."

HER: "I told you it's Pandora's box. I didn't say that to be mean or hurtful and I know it came out that way. But the same thing over and over is boring. I doesn't make a difference who it is, and I'm sure I'm boring to you as well. It can't be helped it's just the way it is."

ME: "So you got lucky, got a couple of guys to have sex with you. Now what?"

HER: "Lucky? Generally guys don't care who their dicks are in as long as it's warm and cozy they don't care if I'm 30 or 60. So it's not luck it's human nature."

ME: "Wow, how come you've never said this kinda stuff before?"

HER: "I have, just not to you."

ME: "Girl talk?"

HER: "Yup."

ME: "Now what?"

HER: "There's more. The bartender asked if I was a pro, I told him no, just horny. A few minutes later another guy came over and said the bartender sent him. We chatted and he let it be known that he was looking to hook up. I let it be known that I was his girl. He paid the bar tab and we left. He also gave me sideways looks at the walker and I assured him as well that things are OK. I followed him to the car, then his and followed him to his apartment off Bluffton Parkway. We went to his bedroom, we both stripped fast and got into the bed. He was on me in an instant. He took out a condom and asked if it was OK I told him if he wanted, that bareback would be OK as well. He took me up on the bareback offer and got on top of me and in slid in very nicely. I was wetter than I had thought. He was circumcised and about your size. We fucked for a while until he said he was ready to cum. He asked where and I told him right where he was and he filled my pussy. When done he withdrew and rolled off of me. We laid there for a while, then I got up and got dressed and came home. When I got home I got into bed with you. You reached down and felt a very wet pussy and said you must be really excited you're so wet. I lied and told you I was, but way too tired to do anything. You jerked off and we went to sleep."

ME: "I remember it well it was only a few days ago. But I didn't know you went to have sex."

HER: "That great philosopher one said 'be careful of what you ask for you may get it'. Well you asked and you're getting it."

Note: I was hard as a rock as she told me the story.

ME: "I'm not sure this is what I was after."

HER: "Too late now. The rabbit's out of the hat."

ME: "Did you orgasm with these guys?"

HER: "The blow job no, the fucking yes."

ME: "Did you recognize anyone there?"

ME: "Did they recognize you?"

ME: "Fuck. Did you tell Gayle?"

HER: "Not yet."

ME: "How much are you gonna tell her?"

HER: "Just enough, like she tells me."

ME: "And Jack?"

HER: "Not in my control."

ME: "I rather you not tell Gayle."

HER: "Oh well, that's the way it goes."

ME: "Guess we'll see."

HER: "Thursday was a bit of a repeat. I didn't go the clubhouse. I went back to The Distillery. Same bartender, same seat. This time he sent a guy over. We went to the minivan he was driving, he said it was his wife's, he fucked me in the back. I exited it full of cum and some guy had been watching. He asked if he was gonna get any also. I told him sure and went to his car. The car was way too small, so I gave him a hand job. Went back to the bar. The bartender asked me what he gets if he keeps feeding me men. I told him whatever he wants. Sure enough he sent a guy over to me who I then left with. We went to his mobile home off Squire Pope Rd and we fucked on the deck, on his picnic table. He was uncircumcised, not my favorite, but was thick as I like. When we were done I went back to the bar and told the bartender we'll get together soon."

ME: "Without including me?"

HER: "Yup. You opened Pandora's box and now it's wide open. Don't worry I told the bartender that I was married and that you might join in, He was OK with it."

ME: "I have no idea where we're going with this. I feel as if I've lost control. As if I'm an outsider to it all. I'm not included."

HER: "Of course you're included. I'm telling you now there's your inclusion."

ME: "I'm calling snark.

HER: "Sorry."

ME: "To me that's not inclusion."

HER: "To a certain extent you are an outsider and to be real you never had control. It's my body, my pussy and I'll use as I wish, it's my decisions not yours, and I want it used. I'm 65 now and I when I get to the final box I want someone to look at me as say how well fucked I look. I don't know where this is going either. So let's take this ride to wherever together."

ME: "We're a partnership, I need to be involved, to be included, to be part of the team, after all this is team sport."

HER: "I love you and don't want to leave you out. But be prepared for a wild ride. I've have decided to do my best to get rid of my anger and get our sex life where it belongs, unfortunately your ED issues will be an obstacle. If that doesn't work the options aren't real good."

ME: "I'm not into humiliation. If that's your plan we're done."

HER: "No it's not my plan."

ME: "Well that's what it feels like."

HER: "It's been a long time since I haven't been angry with you. And this whole thing has got me mixed up."

ME: "This is team sport. I must be involved. You going out without me being involved in some way, setting up dates and pickups without me being involved is not gonna work."

HER: "Pandora's box. You opened it."

ME: "We need to set rules, boundary's, limits."

HER: "Like what?"

ME: "OK, for starters:

1 I need to know before hand

2 I may arrange it

3 I may be present

4 I may participate

5 I have the right to say NO

6 And then there's the kissing

HER: "Those are pretty demanding rules from an outsider."

ME: "And there's the rub, I need to be an insider."

HER: "And what's the deal with kissing anyway?"

ME: "Too intimate."

HER: "You are joking, right? A strange guy has his dick in me, he cums inside of me and you think kissing is too intimate? Really?"

ME: "Yes, really."

HER: "I'm not sure I'm on board with your rules."

ME: "There may be more, this is a start."

HER: "Like I said, I'm not sure I'm on board with your rules."

ME: "Then maybe we need to call it quits."

HER: "Quits, already, we just started."

ME: "I mean us, our marriage."

HER: "That's pretty drastic."

ME: "Our 'new lifestyle' is pretty drastic. And as a point of reference, you don't know if I enjoyed it."

HER: "Yeah I do, you may not have said it but a 2nd session told me and you still talking after I told you about last Tuesday & Thursday spoke volumes."

ME: "I need to be involved. PERIOD!"

HER: "Last month our marriage was foremost. Now after you got me back into this and I am on a very high high, my new sex life is on a par with our marriage for importance. So be careful of what you ask for."

ME: "This conversation isn't going well for either of us."

HER: "No it's not."

ME: "Let's sleep on it, maybe I can soften my rules and you can be more receptive."

HER: "OK that sounds reasonable. It's getting late, I need to shower and get some sleep."

ME: "We'll continue before the weekend."

HER: "OK, we'll talk again."

ME: "I've heard that before."

HER: "You'll just have to trust."

ME: "I'm having difficulty doing that. You just had a handful of guys deceitfully without me."

HER: "Yes I did, you'll just have to trust."

She left the room went in to shower and we were done talking, at least for now. I masturbated while she showered.

I'm not a happy camper, this isn't how I imagined things. I feel like I'm on a bus that I'm not driving.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:01 am

Just now found your story and read it all. Lucky you dude! :P Thanks for sharing your story with us and please keep us updated on her adventures. :whip:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:33 am

Incredible narrative there..many thanks for sharing.

To me it's both highly erotic and sad.

You may not be in any position to be laying out ground rules. She has jumped the paddock fence and is runnig wild....maybe just enjoy the crazy ride if you can't control it or make it end.

Does she have an ailment? Why the walker? ( at only 65...sorry if I'm missing something here )

Wish you the best in your future discussions.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:34 am

2wheel,

Good narrative and yes I am sure that it was very eye opening for you.

As you know every couple is different in their respective approach to the lifestyle. In my case, every relationship within the lifestyle was different. I know what it is like to have full inclusion, partial inclusion, limited inclusion, and to be the complete outsider. I will tell you that time to establish a mutually agreeable set of guideline was BEFORE the first time out with another guy, not after the gates have been opened. As I mentioned above, you have experienced what many men have issue with when it comes to this stage/phase of the lifestyle path, as so many do not realize that the wife and how she will respond is a very unpredictable variable.

SS

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Hey 2Wheel,
I have read your thread and I'm struck by how the 2 of you are so hurtful to each other. It's completely unnecessary, and I think you'll both be much happier if you put some work into strengthening your relationship through this new phase. I know that a kink friendly couples therapist could really help you out. I highly recommend it for you, especially with these recent developments.

The important thing is to interview any therapist to make sure he or she is non-judgmental and has some experience working with couples with alternative lifestyle arrangements.

Good luck to you both. This could be a great journey for you.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:31 am

dopamine

serotonin

Mr ablondemilf
Yes I will continue to update.

Guhunkadorn
You are of course correct that ground rules should have been set earlier, I was so thrilled and agog with her willingness, albeit reluctantly, to do it I lost sight. Now to get the rabbit back in the hat.

Ailments are many, the walker is thanks to bilateral RSD.

Squirming69
Like Guhunkadorn you are correct. I'm hoping she'll acquiesce on the rules. Like a box of chocolates, "you never know what you're gonna get".

subtoall
Hurtful is putting it mildly. And we each need to have the last word, which makes reconciliations difficult. We did therapy a number of years ago, after $35k I realized that we were in the same place as when we 1st started.

I am hoping that this lifestyle may make things better, (one of the reasons I pushed so hard) sounds odd but what I know of her is her very sexual past and that without sex (particularly intercourse) she is ornery.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:49 am

She called me midday on Friday 9/28 and asked if it was OK if the bartender dropped by before he starts his shift. I was a bit taken aback, more because she was somewhat adamant about me being involved to the extent I wanted to be and that more so that she didn't tell me but actually asked me. That was a major paradigm shift. She didn't let the opportunity pass without pointing out that she was asking. I felt as if the only option I had to not blow things up was yes. So I did the best happy supportive cuckold husband imitation I could (I'm just not fully there yet) and told her to have fun and text me when they're done as I didn't want to interrupt them.

She said thanks and told me expect the text sometime after 5pm. Then asked if I wanted to call the gate pass in for him or should she, adding that I wanted to be invovled. I told her snark, you do it.

5:15 I got a text, "come home."

I did just that. She was waiting in bed naked, but looked fresh. I stripped and joined her. I reached down to her pussy expecting it to be wet, she prefers bareback, it wasn't I figured he used a rubber. She made her way between my legs and began sucking my cock. I asked her questions about the bartender, all I got with a full mouth was indistinguishable grunting. She reached over for one of her dildos and slide it in her and sat on it as she sucked me. Still asking questions but no answers. I felt my orgasm building, then boom there it as, shooting my load in her mouth which she willingly swallowed and had an orgasm of her own.

When she was done she rolled on her back and we laid on the bed side by side, savoring the moment, the afterglow if you will. I asked her how he was, did she have a good time? She said I passed her test. What test was that I asked.

She said her and Gayle had a very frank discussion the day prior. That Gayle said she was now a hotwife and I was a cuckold. She said she had to look it up when she got back home, as Gayle's description was sexually charged and vague. She said that Gayle told her she was being stupid not including me, that most time the problem is the 'lifestyle', that our problem is the rules of the lifestyle. That she would be pleased as punch if Jack was more involved, that he is generally disinterested. She said they talked for hours.

So our secret is out and Gayle is now in the know, which means Jack knows. I wasn't happy but kept my displeasure to myself,

She said Gayle made a lot of sense and kinda put things in a different perspective and that she had given it a lot of thought and decided to test me, to see if involvement would work, could work. That she had no hookup planned with the bartender. She said I passed with flying colors. That she's ready to move ahead with my involvement, but with great trepidation and skepticism. She closed with 'please don't screw it up."

Rather than getting into a debate of how I could screw it up. I decided to take the path of least resistance and said "I'll try not to."

She nodded into nap time, I got up from the bed.