tony1

Re: Progression

Unread post by tony1 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:20 am

Excellent work as always.

subhubbyofsl
Prepubescent

Unread post by subhubbyofsl » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:07 am

i couldn't think of a story being exactly what my dream situation to be - i have been trying with my wife for years - i no longer am allowed in her at least after years of chronic waking and being unable to fulfill her needs - it is now only orally occasionally - this story is so spot on with cuckold angst and desires - i hope some of you would like to chat with me

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Chapter 54
Progression - The Evening After The Week Before

When Cara & I entered "Intimate Secrets" that Saturday afternoon our day was pretty much planned out. This would be almost the last stop before heading home, a nice meal; maybe a movie and then a romantic time in bed, celebrating our marriage, our relationship and the new found openness, honesty and trust that had come from our little experiment.

Of course I should have known that Fiona, or Ophelia by proxy as was more correct, that we would not leave the lingerie store with the evening mapped out the same way as it was at the time of our entry.

I was carrying a sturdy cream rectangular cardboard box with large black ribbon securing its delicate contents. However, I was also carrying a smaller bag containing the items that had caused the mapped events to change, namely a few pairs of panties for me!!!!

It wasn't something I had planned or hoped for with Cara, but of course something that I realised was a possibility. I wasn't sure if I was happy or sad about it...it was the fact that I had just got my phone back that was more exciting and induced a feeling of calmness.

Following on from Fiona's teasing and comments about Leon, she had strolled off to assist Cara. I overheard the odd comment, "Oh that looks beautiful", The colour is excellent", "Great fit", "Ooooooooo, does he know?", "They have other colours" & "Yes I know a few" & oddly enough, "Do they make them that small".

It was like one of my ideas of Cara playing with Leon where I would be forced to imagine what was going on. Denied the sights and thrills of watching, but straining to pick up on their intimate moments. It was whilst I was straining to listen, that I felt my phone vibrate. I did half expect it to be Ophelia and I was correct. That said, I was amazed and a little puzzled at her message.

Ophelia: "Well my little Ohu, it seems that you and your lovely wife have reached the point where my help in you achieving your deepest darkest desires is no longer required. The fact that you are paying a visit together to my good friends shop shows how much you have grown together. And the fact that you have just cum in your pants due to your own naughty cucky thoughts makes me believe that you now fully understand what you have always needed, but were previously too scared to admit to yourself".

As I looked away from the screen trying to digest the odd tone of her words, I felt my phone vibrate again. I looked down to see the light on the screen fade as it switched itself off.

After all Ophelia & Leon had put me through, after all the machinations and manipulations, she was suggesting that she was going to simply leave me alone...and after all the control she had over me!!! My phone vibrated once again and the screen came to life. I was amazed!!! No sexy screen saver, no image to make me hide my phone, Just the picture I had sent Leon in Amsterdam and the one that now stood framed in our bedroom.
I quickly checked my phone and found I had access to all areas, all apps and settings. The phone vibrated again...Ophelia!

Ophelia:”Yes I bet you are surprised! I have released all controls over your phone, as it is now for you and Cara to decide whether you wish to continue down the path to being a full on cuckold, and not just a onetime wonder. Also I have some family matters I must attend to back in Nigeria, so will be away for a couple of months. I will of course be paying close attention to those fun chats in the group. So be strong, be yourself and I am fairly sure you will be a good little Ohu to Cara & Leon".

I had done my fish impression almost entirely as a result of seeing the things Cara & Leon had done together, but now it was from the shock of realising that I was free of Ophelia's control. She had deemed that I had "discovered myself" in some way and that our marital sexual escapades were something that she would no longer seek to manipulate. I was genuinely shocked, but also very very happy and relieved as we left the shop arm in arm. There was still her presence in our Whatsapp group, and the fact of Leon still in our orbit, but thins were slightly better.

It was in this relieved state that Cara raised her hand and waved as we walked back to the car. Looking up I saw another lady return her wave and start to walk over to us. It appeared like us, that she was out shopping with her husband. Needless to say, the bags and boxes were positioned carefully to hide any embarrassing stains or bulges. It was one thing simply walking along but having someone Cara obviously knew approaching, apparently about to start a conversation caused me to be even more aware of my slightly damp patch status!

The recent events had me a little on edge but I was still able to cast my eye over the lady as she approached. Slightly shorter than Cara, maybe 5'5, shoulder length brunette and blue eyes that captured you from afar.

Cara and the woman gave one of those informal friendly greetings, that wasn't quite full on friendship, but certainly well known. I was introduced as Rob, "the husband", and I was advised that this was Jess and her husband Jeff. They looked to be a fair bit younger than us probably both in their mid twenties; Jeff was about 6ft tall black hair and dark eyes. He looked to be in pretty good shape with a good tan.

They looked an attractive couple, both young, maybe late 20's, and dressed in a smart professional manner. They also appeared to carry themselves in a composed confident way. Besides those blue eyes and the obvious gym toned figure, I was most attracted to the fact that Jess had the same deep red lipstick and nail varnish.

It became apparent that Cara & Jess knew each other from the gym and the commonality started to get me thinking. The links made me assess her once again and wonder if maybe she was one of the ladies that Cara had referred to some time ago......"one of Leon's previous conquests". I cast a quick glance at Jeff again and put that idea behind me. He appeared too well built, too confident to be a cuck hubby. Then again I wondered what others thought of me. Was I that "type"? Did I look like the sort of guy who was walking home with a bag full of panties and a chastity cage under my trousers?

It was funny actually as I was eyeing Jess up I was caught by Jeff, and I also caught him doing the same to Cara. I saw that same realisation in his eyes, as he noticed the common red colourings and he had a definite smile come over his face.

I had a pride in the fact that this younger man was surveying Cara, maybe my cuck leanings again, the idea of all men desiring Cara. The smile was on his face as I felt a warmth come to my own face, the difference suggesting there was only one cuck hub amongst this foursome. The thought that I knew, that he knew, that I knew...damn that cuck angst! I looked at Jess and then at Cara and then for some reason, the floor.

After the initial hugs and introductions it was Jeff who spoke next. The unexpected voice registered, American? like Jess! I had missed that in my damp patch, bag full of panties, haze. Jeff commenting on the mutual colour schemes and that feeling in my stomach returned. Being teased in Ophelia's chambers, or by Cara or even in the Whatsapp group was one thing, but having a virtual stranger refer to something that effectively outed me as a cuckold was another thing completely.

The ache in my stomach got bigger and was joined by a lump in my throat as I felt a redness and warmth increase on my cheeks. That was the initial flush of cuckold excitement and shame his voice added to my awkwardness as he commented on Cara.

"Jess often mentioned that a few of her gym friends liked to have their nails done the same way". It was assured and also phrased in such a way that it was clear he knew what it meant and was testing us to see how we reacted.

"She told me a few of the girls had it done for some reason or another and so I suggested that Jess get hers done so as to fit in".
As I looked up at him, I found that he had his eyes fixed on me. I assumed he would be talking at Cara, but the direction and tone left me in no doubt that he fully understood that it was a sign of Leon's conquest....but his attitude and demeanour didn't sit with Jess having given herself to Leon. I think Jess sensed my unease and maybe took pity on me, as she playfully punched Jeff's arm and chided him not to be so nosey.

Taking hold of her beau's arm, Jess cuddled up to him more. An indication that "he is my man", def the strong confident alpha male. Very much the image he gave off anyway. She looked at me and then with an extra pull on his arm, directed her comments to Cara; "He is so bold sometimes, I do apologise". With that she nodded my direction before looking around quickly to check if anyone else could over hear her.

"I am sure you two are just playing the same games as us". There was a cheeky grin on her face, as well as a smug look on Jeff's...."as we heard a few of the rumours at the gym and so Jeff wanted me to do the same for him".....There followed a loving little look up at her hubby along with another little squeeze of the arm before she continued, "As Jeff is more than man enough for me......if you know what I mean". The little giggle at the end was sweet but also left me hanging.

Jess' statement merited an immediate response from Cara, but I found that my earlier inv0luntary emission, and the resultant annoyance and embarrassment it had caused her was still present. Instead, Cara just giggled along and said, "Lucky old you!" before changing the subject to their mutual friends at the gym and the weather. The lack of a direct response, or denial, or should that have been agreement? from Cara caused Jeff's smug look to break into a broad grin.......as the sod looked directly at me, before once again gazing at Cara and appearing to mentally undress her.
I couldn't help but look to the ground again as by omission I realised Cara had all but admitted to this couple that I had only just been introduced to, that she was "one of those girls at the gym". That said, the confidence with which Cara had dealt with this sent a thrill through me as it showed her new found sexual confidence. Once again the twists and turns of arousal that maddeningly had driven me to this situation.

I was aware of Jess & Cara chatting for a minute or so but in my fog of embarrassment it just sort of washed over me. The burning sensation of my cheeks another outward admission to our new American acquaintances of Cara's gift to another man. The realisation once again, that I knew, that they must know, that I knew, that they knew, mean that the large box from "Intimate Secrets" may not be something that was for my benefit!!!!
Of course, as soon as that thought came to my mind, so it did to Jess, "And I must say that I approve of your choice of lingerie boutique, some lucky man is going to be in for a treat". The reference snapped me back to the now and I looked up to see Jess and Jeff looking at me. Instinctively I sort of pulled the box closer to me and had the gut punch of the fact that she had not said Rob or husband, but instead "some lucky man". I cursed Cara and was thrilled by her at the same time as I felt my dick stir slightly in its sticky confines. My face ever redder, perhaps matching the nail polish of the ladies present.

With my cheeks burning, and three people present appearing to have enjoyed their chat and the fun, the ladies said their goodbyes and went our separate ways. Not though, without Jess suggesting a coffee and a good chat at the gym soon.

Cara appeared to have an even more confident and joyous step as we headed back to the car. I walked and simply tried to wonder what it was about me that made me happy and sad at the same time. The desire and arousal and love for Cara that I had felt over the whole day was only heightened as she walked and dropped the odd comment, knowing how they would push my buttons,
"Well, Jess is a lucky girl"
"I wonder if she did just do it for Jeff"
"Did you see the bulge in Jeff's pants?"
"I bet you secretly got off on me no denying it"

Cara walked and didn’t really expect any responses from me; I think she knew I was lost in my own little world. I was almost glad to get into the car and have to focus my mind on the road. A last stop at a local hardware store as Cara had reminded me that I had a new picture to hang in the house! The reminder by itself caused me those butterflies in my stomach. The beautiful loving image of new husband and wife juxtaposed with the lingerie that marked my cuckolding...how could I have forgotten. As I exited the car I saw Cara tapping away on her phone and wondered if this was the way it was for all cuck hubs? Seemingly normal everyday tasks taking on a sexual undertone...or maybe that was just the case with pervs who delighted in the mental hum1liation of this.

We returned home and I sensed Cara's mood getting better, her step still jaunty and a very positive playful touchy feely demeanour. I guessed that was down to a degree of sympathy following our meeting with her gym buddy and her husband. My own recollection of the meeting sent a sexual shiver through me every time I recalled the outing by none denial.

New Cara was certainly exhibiting her new found confidence as I was instructed to shower and shave, as she reminded me that I was expected to be a dutiful loving husband tonight. She reclined on the bed as she said that and with a playful wink she returned her attention to her phone. I disappeared into the en suite to freshen up and remove the stickiness from my groin. After the usual ablutions and a careful use of the shower head to ensure that my caged dick was nice and clean I emerged to find a couple of pairs of my newly purchased panties sitting out on the bed for me.
I did a double take at them, and Cara. The grin on her face was from ear to ear but left me in no doubt that an fun tonight was dependent on me doing as I was told. "Your choice", she said with a giggle. Hhmmmm some choice, pale green with pink trim in cotton, black mesh with a white and black polka dot panel or pink and white stripes with green trim. The fact I was being asked to pick myself gave an added twinge of embarrassment. I opted for the pink and white stripes, reasoning that they were the closest to "normal" looking male underwear.

As I pulled them snugly into place, adjusting them to accommodate my cage, I heard another giggle before being instructed to get down stairs and start prepping the dinner. I donned a grey t shirt and went to put on some shorts before being told by Cara that she wanted to see me the bulge caused by my cage. I suspected it was really to make me aware of the panties and so she could herself amuse herself by the sight.
As I left the bedroom I heard the bed move as Cara rose to make herself even more beautiful.

I beavered away in the kitchen for a while before Cara called down to me that she would like a gin & tonic. The spuds were cut, salad prepped and steaks seasoned and ready to go. We had decided against a starter as we agreed that too much food could lessen our desire later in the evening. We had even decided to forego a dessert, opting only for some fresh strawberries, Cara teasingly telling me that she would be my dessert!

I took Cara her dri nk, but shouted out of the en suite for me to leave it on her dressing table. Despite having only showered this morning, I was delighted that she was taking so much time to make tonight special for us. The bags from the days shopping were on the bed and the large box was open with the black ribbon discarded on the bed alongside some deep purple tissue paper. There was a little frisson of excitement as I reasoned Cara was trying on her purchases. The wait until after dinner would be truly worthwhile!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 pm

Great update!!! ;)

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:25 am

Chapter 54
Part 2

An hour or so later I was just tending to the pepper sauce when I heard the clip clop of Cara's heels on the hall tiles. They neared and then I felt the palm of her hand make contact with my semi naked ass.

"Those cute little panties do make for an appealing target", she mocked as she then threw her arms around my shoulders, placing her chin on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my ear and smell her new Jo Malone scent. She had changed from the Pomegranate to the Myrrh & Tonka. As she blew in my ear she ran one hand down over my chest, stopping to circle a nipple before continuing on her path and caressing my trapped balls.

"Is my little cucky all excited about tonight? Are you looking forward to your release and getting to sample your naughty little wife’s pie?" Despite the words and scents and teasing I tried to focus on my pepper sauce as I could still feel the sensitivity from yesterday. Cara craned her neck and lightly bit my earlobe before whispering that I she doubted I could match up to her boyfriends performance. I closed my eyes as she said that and automatically turned my head seeking Cara's lips to kiss.

I dropped the wooden spoon into the pan and half turned to meet Cara's lips full on. I twisted further allowing me to put my own arms round her. The teasing and t0rment of last night and this afternoon were forgotten as I held this amazing lady close. I ran my hands over her shoulders and down her arms. Back up again and to her cheeks where I held her face as I kissed her eagerly and deeply. There was something of the starving man about me!

A moment of lucidness, as I turned and switched the heat under the pan off, before I returned to my fevered smooching with Cara. She ran her hands down from my neck over my shoulders and back before pulling my hips towards her. The added pressure of her body against my still caged sore dick caused my eyes to open. As they did I was gazing directly into my loving teasing wife's eyes. She was pushing me and testing my reaction, knowing how sensitive I was from my "self abuse" of the previous day. The added pressure on my hips was matched with an added pressure on my lips as Cara took the lead and explored my mouth with her tongue.

She eased back ever so slightly before biting my lip and pulling away. Taking my lips with her, I could still see an evil grin on her face and glint in her eyes. My lip pulled forward, she then opened her teeth and let it free before darting back in and planting a playful kiss on my nose. Still holding me close she again nestled into my neck and whispered seductively into my ear.

"Now to make up for being such a naughty boy and to give me the chance to examine exactly how bad a little cucky wanker you have been". With "cucky wanker" her hands once again gripped my panty covered backside that little bit more firmly to accentuate her control.

"The food can wait a little bit longer, I have a naughty idea, and one you are going to agree to as part penance, so its follow me upstairs now".

She pulled away from me and the waft of her new fragrance assailed my nostrils once again. She took my hand and led me out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. As I followed closely behind her taking in the perfume I was also greeted by the soft scent of fresh silk lingerie. A sexy shortish black robe that ended mid thigh, the sleeves billowed out and almost swallowed my hand as she led me to our bedroom. She looked back and winked at me as she saw that I was dri nking in her outfit. The robe was hot as her strawberry blonde locks fell over her shoulders. I looked down and saw the black seemed stockings, or at least I hoped and imagined they were such. To top it off some sexy black mules.

Reaching the bedroom she had me stand before she instructed me, "drop your knickers cucky". The tone was playful but still had that hint of annoyance that reminded me that compliance was the best policy. Standing there like a lemon in the middle of our bedroom, panties round ankles and caged dick on show Cara returned from her bedside locker with the key to my cage. Some punishment I mused...to myself obviously, I wasn't going to presume, speak and risk not getting released!

With great care, that belied her annoyance, my sweet loving wife turned the key and fed the lock back through the hole that kept the pieces together. Recently cleaned and still a little sore, the cage slipped off easily. With no cage my lack of size and bald status certainly did nothing to make me look like a stud.

The cage was tossed onto the bed before Cara cupped my aching balls and then lifted the end of my dick with her index finger. She looked up at me and tutted as she shook her head. "You really were a bad boy, no control just like when I caught you sniffing my panties at the hotel". The recollection of being caught when I thought Cara was still showering once again brought redness to my cheeks. It also reminded me that I still hadn't got to make love to my wife in over 2 weeks now. I seemed an eternity at that moment yet I also pondered how much fun and how many orgasms she had enjoyed in that time....the majority courtesy of another man's cock.

"Now those knickers certainly looked cute on you, and I have to say that, and I don't mean this in a nasty way"....she paused at this point and again lifted my dick with her finger before moving it from side to side so that she saw more of a profile...."but they do look very cute and they fit well with only a small bulge".

Any "normal" man would have stopped their wife at this point, would have stood up for themselves and shown them exactly what they could do with the so called "small bulge". However, I wasn't quite one of those "normal" men, and instead my dick twitched ever so slightly on the tip of Cara's index finger.

Cara's chuckle was followed by her informing me that as part of my penance for my "self abuse" was that she was going to "mark me" for the weekend and put on a little fashion show. I wasn’t quite aware of what the full implications of this were as I attempted to get a small glimpse of her wonderful cleavage. The beautiful black robe had been securely tied so as to not allow me any glimpse at the delights that lay beneath. It even appeared she had used a safety pin to bring together the robe at her neck...a tough of overk1ll I thought! As Cara finished her statement, or should that have been, her sentencing, she caught my eyes and realised that I was trying to perv on her cleavage. The resultant flicking of the head of my dick with one of those painted talons caused me to bring my hands round belated protection along with a couple of expletives.

"Bad boy trying to spy on your wifey, I think you deserved that, and you only have yourself to blame for making yourself so sore". What could I really say to that?...Nothing save for yet another apology and renewed statements of my love for her and that she is so so sexy.

I was instructed to stay where I was as Cara went to the drawer of her dresser. She returned with something in her hand and resumed her position, kneeling in front of me. I watched her intently as she smiled up at me before revealing a black marker pen in her hand.

Once again she blew me a teasing kiss before advising me that this was all due to my own actions and that for the next few minutes I was to keep my eyes on the wall behind her.

I did as I was instructed and placed my hands behind my back and focussed on the light switch by the bedroom door. How ridiculous did I look? Standing almost to attention, panties round my ankles and a sexily dressed lady kneeling before me as she wrote something above my dick.

In a couple of minutes Cara rose to her feet, smiled at me, gave me a huge kiss and gripped my ass once again before walking over to her bedside locker and retrieving her phone. I still held out hopes that this punishment would be over soon and would morph into a night of passionate love making.

The romantic side of my brain was taken aback yet again when Cara knelt in front of me and instructed me to remain focussed on the wall. She took one picture before pulling my panties back into place and taking another picture. She shifted her position and recovered the two other pairs that she had laid out for me post shower. It seemed she wanted something of a fashion show.

The act was repeated twice more, panties down, picture, panties up, picture until she was happy that she had the pictures she wanted. "Wonderful, now I have something to keep me amused when you aren't around. Now you can look in the mirror and see the mark you will wear for the rest of the weekend".

I knew it wasn't going to be anything that enhanced my masculinity, how could it have been? That said I wasn't quite prepared for her inventiveness.

I moved forward and stood in front of her dressing mirror. I lifted my t-shirt and could see I was wearing the black mesh pair of knickers with the polka dot front. They were more like shorts almost. Had they been a plain black or any other colour then they could have passed as men's trunks. The mesh and polka dots along with the material left no doubt though. They also hid my marking. With some trepidation I slipped my fingers into the waistband and pulled the front down to view myself in the mirror.

My dick certainly looked less red, but remained small and b0yish, highlighted by the smoothly shaved area around and above. But there, above, where most men had hair, I was marked in black marker pen. Arching above my dick the word CUCKOLD. I focussed that little bit more and noticed both the first C & the L had been apostrophised. Cara came and stood behind me pushing her breasts into my back. She draped her arm over my shoulder whilst the other came round my waist with her hand going to my crotch. She raised the end of my dick once again with a well manicured finger before tracing her nail under each of the letters.

She spelt them out one by one, slowly, whispering them directly into my ear...."C......U......C.....K......O.....L.....D.......and do you notice my little addition little one? Mmmmmm I thought it so wonderful as I realised we had some initials in there....so we have C apostrophe S to signify that you are my cuckold.....and of course L apostrophe S as you are Leon's cuckold. As she said this I closed my eyes at the fact Cara had been done something so devilish yet so hot. I felt Cara pull the panties back into place before she smacked my backside which caused me to open my eyes and see her grinning back at me via the mirror.

After the brief photo shoot and our “discussions”, or should that have been, after Cara had reminded me of how disappointed she was in me, I was left with that same old mix of emotions. There was the guilt at what I had done the guilt that I had visited Ophelia and the guilt that my own warped desires had placed me in this position. This was tempered by those inbuilt desires that, despite knowing what I had done was wrong, filled me with excitement and lust. There was the anxiety that came with wondering if Leon would actually be turning up and the warped longing that he would actually be paying his first visit to our home. Was Cara really that annoyed/disappointed or was she just playing this game to the max?

Having discarded the original panties we headed back down stairs, me wearing the polka dot pair with Cara once again telling me how cute they looked. Cara made her way to the sofa in the living room as I went off to the kitchen.

It took only a minute or so before my phone buzzed. The unmistakable buzz that indicated messages from our whatsapp group. I guessed Cara was relaxing and being a devious little minx. How true I was!!!!

I flicked my phone over and had that brief feeling of delight as I recalled the sense of freedom and relief at having control of my own phone. There followed that old conflict of emotions that caused blood to head towards my dick and that ache appear in my stomach. My recent photo shoot was there for the group to see!

See Link for the pics that I saw on my phone

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=53427

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:24 pm

Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:58 am

Brilliant content as usual from you......thanks.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:33 am

Great update, Rover, you're setting the stage for a most interesting evening. We know Rob will remain pussy free - that's a given, and most likely Cara will be serviced by Leon... probably for the rest of the weekend. Can't wait to read how she will torment Rob, though.

Since she's a nurse I see her adding med's to his food to increase his libido while making him flaccid. Ultimately comes the day Leon has slept with her nightly for a month and she shows Rob her birth control pill dispenser for the previous month... with all the pills still inside.

You have a talent for telling a compelling story... keep up the good work!

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:43 am

Rover, how are you doing? I hope you're about to release some new chapters in this exciting saga... there are lots of us - mostly silent - who check your story regularly and are faithful followers. We can't help but wonder where you're taking it, and looking forward to Cara's tease and denial becoming just denial (at Rob's expense) while Cara's sexual horizons expand exponentially. Maybe it's time she mixed something in his food to keep him soft while feeding him her daily BC pill.

"You asked for this, Robby darling," Cara sensuously uttered as Leon gagged and tied him to a chair at the side of the bed, "now it's time you pay the Piper."

gamaster
Prepubescent

Unread post by gamaster » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:38 am

Love this storyline and the skill of the writer. Hope this continues.

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:48 pm

Chapter 55

I stood in the doorway to our lounge and once again was filled with pride at the lady I had wed. Cara was relaxing in the living room on the sofa with a large G&T in her hand, eyes focussed on the TV from where the unmistakeable sounds of fucking came forth. Legs crossed and a single mule dangling suggestively from the foot that ever so gently bobbed up and down. I could still see a hint of the deep red of the nail polish peeking through the darkness of the stockings revealed by the open toes. Those long legs shaped exquisitely and leading upwards. From a pale darkness of the leg to the deep blackness of the stocking tops and then the sheen of her short robe.

It was certainly that idea of less is more. Less flesh and overt sexuality but more wonder and anticipation of what lay underneath. I thought back to the words spoken between Cara & Fiona in the shop. Trying to guess at the ensemble that was hidden beneath the robe.

Everything was virtually ready and I stood in our kitchen and caught a glimpse of my reflection in the decorative mirror that hung on one of the walls. Seeing me stood there in t-shirt and the hint of those knickers made my mind flash back to the "fashion show". The fact I had been holding the bag with them in when we were talking with Jess & Jeff. I wondered if they had any suspicion, but rationalised, why would they? There was nothing to suggest that anything we bought was not for Cara. I then wondered if both of them had such enquiring minds, and from what they had said, they knew about Leon's dalliances with married ladies.

My questioning of myself and others knowledge and motivations was interrupted by that tell tale buzzing as the Whatsapp messages came in. The knot of fear returned to my stomach at the thought of the responses. The humiliating comments that would undoubtedly be there, but comments that would also send the blood rushing to my dick. The same comments that would cut me would also thrill me. I determined that dinner was imminent and that I didn't want to feel that thrill prior to eating. I also reasoned that reading them would probably raise much mirth with Cara due to the fact I would cause a little tent in my knickers. The idea of Cara laughing at a pre cum damp patch that would be the result of reading the messages also supported my decision.

Having started cooking the food I needed to give Cara the 5 minute warning. Cara took her attention away from the TV and smiled. She raised her glass to acknowledge the information and blew me a cheeky kiss before reminding me that this was only a light meal with small portions. She then enlightened me as to what was happening to the young lady who had been having such fun on screen.

She gave me a wink and nodded her head down as if noting again the polka dot panties that I had on, "That lucky little lady is certainly not getting a small portion" That broad grin on her face! It was just as Cara returned her gaze to the TV, coinciding with the young ladies breathy entreaties to her partner to cum as fast as possible, that I almost jumped out of my skin.

Not one knock with a knuckle, but 4 strong echoing knocks with the door knocker. They could have used the bell, but this was a forceful instruction to answer the door.

I looked across at Cara and was met with a mischievous look that told me this was not a game. I looked from Cara to the hallway and back again. “Be a sweetie and get that will you, I’m so comfortable here”. It wasn’t really a request, it was certainly a softly spoken order and one that left me in no doubt that she already knew who would be the caller. In turn I was left in no doubt as to who was stood at our door and what this meant for the evening. The hit of adrenalin filled my body as all the possibilities were imagined and then the realisation that my attire was not entirely suitable for answering our front door. As if reading my mind I heard Cara laugh before seeking to console me, “Don’t worry Robbie, I’m sure it’s nothing he hasn’t seen before”. WTF, had she discussed or planned this very moment and my attire with him. The recollection of the constant tapping on her phone from this afternoon answered my own question....and nothing HE hasn't seen...the dread hit as I realised we may not be eating alone.

…………………………………………………..

I opened the door trying to use it to shield my bare legs and embarrassing underwear. I was faced with the tall well built figure of Leon, Cara's boyfriend, our Bull.....STOOD AT OUR FRONT DOOR. Although the house was set back from the street, I became very aware that neighbours could be watching. I know it seemed stupid to be wondering about that, I mean why on earth would they be looking out of their windows on a Saturday evening. It was cuck paranoia, the imagination that everyone was looking, everyone was watching and asking their significant others what "that well dressed black man was doing knocking on the Devine's door" or "That's a nice Beamer on the Devine's drive, I've never seen that there before".

"So are you going to invite me in Robbie, or do you really want to give the neighbours something real to wonder about?" The look of anxiety on my face acknowledged the words and I beckoned him in by opening the door wider and mumbled an apology. As Leon stepped over the threshold another symbolic barrier in our marriage was breached as Cara's boyfriend entered our home. All muscle, all confidence and all swagger, he breezed past me into the hallway and I noted the Sunflowers in one hand and the bottle of champagne in the other. The Alpha male personified, smooth, calm and collected, as much seducer as Bull and I had just meekly admitted him to my own home.

I closed the door and instinctively locked it, as I had done so many times in the evenings before. I pondered that I was doing so, voluntarily and almost robotically acknowledging that Leon would be staying the night, Nothing had been said, there was nothing from Cara or Leon that informed me that Cara & Leon would be spending the night together, yet here I was granting that permission by actions. The jingling of the keys would inform Cara & our guest of my actions and signify my approval of their relationship and undoubted soon to be coupling.

I stared at the back of the front door for a few seconds before turning and witnessing my wife and her stud embracing in our hallway.

Cara must have come to meet her paramour, eager to become reacquainted with the stud she had just spent the week with. The stud that she had last seen just over 24 hours previously at Schipol. There were still the sounds of erotic couplings emanating from our living room, but they were added to by the sound of passionate kissing and the odd pause for breath.

I could see Cara was standing on her tip toes to reach the much taller stud and her arms were wrapped around his shoulders as he slightly dipped his head to allow their lips to meet. I had been a voyeur in our hotel room at the Amrath and had been a voyeur courtesy of skype and WhatsApp, but here I was stood in my own hallway watching two lovers developing their fledgling relationship.

After a couple of minutes of passionate kissing it was Cara who broke their kiss and peered around Leon's imposing torso to smile at me. The smile and the wink told me that the greeting was all for show, well maybe not all for show. Partly to play to her husband’s warped ideas but certainly to show Leon that she was eager to spend time with him.

"Come along cucky, don't just stand there doing your famous fish impression, you can get those beautiful flowers into some water for me, It is so wonderful that Leon knows they are my favourite and of course the champagne really needs to be chilled correctly".

I walked forward and took Leon's gifts from him as Cara then took his hand, spun on those lovely fluffy mules and lead Leon into our living room. I walked past the living room door and saw that Leon had already plonked himself down on the sofa with Cara just falling onto his lap. No sooner had I placed the sunflowers in a vase and the champagne in the fridge when I heard Cara summoning me to the living room.

It felt strange walking into the living room this time. The mere presence of Leon had changed things. It was like walking in to someone else's home as I observed Leon reclining casually, one arm draped along the back of the sofa and the other holding my wife close to him and resting on a now visible stocking top. Cara in turn had one arm around his neck whilst she ran the other back and forth across his chest. She leant in to kiss him before whispering into his ear and then turning her smiling visage in my direction.

There was a familiarity between them, something that came from the last intense week together. The smile of contentment and glint in her eyes told me that she was horny and eager for Leon to resume where he left off at Schipol. "Now Robbie, as we have a guest I am sure you won’t mind Leon eating with us", as with so many of her words of late, they weren’t really questions, they were very much statements that she did not expect a reply to. "the problem being that I know it is only a light meal and therefore small portions", with that she paused and patted Leon's chest before nodding her head in my direction. The inference was not lost on me and certainly not lost on Leon as was confirmed by the deep chuckle that came from deep within him.

Leon took his eyes off Cara briefly before looking me up and down. The smile and the pearly white teeth showed as he dr4nk in my submission. How can any husband, or man for that matter be seen as the master of the house when he is stood wearing panties in front of his wife and her lover?

The chuckle ceased before Leon heaped yet more shame upon me, "I think the cuck certainly has a small portion and therefore doesn't really need anything tonight". He winked at me before turning his attention back to Cara. Her own face was beaming at his remarks as she once again gazed into his eyes and planted another lingering kiss upon his own lips ( I suspected he had been primed to use the same joke Cara had used earlier in the evening. As if the comment hadn't cut me sufficiently deeply, this acknowledgement of humour mixed with confidence and power added to its depth.

As the lovers looked at each other he continued to twist the knife, "missing the food could be good for him anyway, after all I noted from his fashion shoot that he needs a little trimming to fit his panties better".

Cara threw her head back in laughter and playfully slapped Leon's broad chest in mock defence of her husband. My own face burned with embarrassment at the thought that all of our small group had seen the pictures Cara had taken. The realisation that they were now out there and could be shared with so many others. That tiny bit of solace in the fact that there was no face to go with the panties, let alone Cara's penwomanship above my small dick.

Cara turned to face me once again and rose from Leon's lap. She reached out her hand behind her, without even looking and felt it enveloped by Leon's great paw. "I think Leon is right cucky, I think you can maybe get something to eat later if you are a good little cucky". The wink from Cara that followed left me in little doubt that she wasn't referring to any of the food that I had spent the evening preparing!

As Leon followed Cara's lead and rose from the sofa I was waved away towards the kitchen and playfully spoken to like a butler. Cara's soft tones changing slightly to put on a more upper class accent, "be a good cucky will you Robbie and serve our guest and me in the dining room. With my burning face and my dick twitching in my knickers I didn't need a second instruction as I was just happy to have a short time to myself to rationalise the situation.

It may have been a game at Ophelia's chambers and even in Amsterdam, but this was our home and I was being teased by both Cara & Leon and was simply letting it happen. As I finished the food quickly and plated up the shame had brought a response in my knickers and I could not hide me acceptance and desire for this as little Robbie finally started to stir. I marvelled to myself that it was only now that this was happening, when it had been my inability to perform that had lead me directly to this situation and Leon's presence in our house.

As I brought the plates to the table I found Leon sitting in what should have been my chair. My own beautiful wife, sat where she normally sat, but with her hand reaching out onto the table top. Leon's great hand also lay on the top of the table but he softly traced his fingers across the back of her hand in a circular motion. The soft touch thrilled me yet also cut me once again. It wasn't the action of a Bull or dom, it was more that of a lover, certainly one that was intent on a real seduction as much as a simple fucking.

There seemed to be a new atmosphere in the house. There was this odd situation, a well dressed man, a partially and very much seductively dressed woman seated at an outwardly normal dining table. Yet in the background could still be heard the sounds of a woman being extremely well fucked. It was certainly at odds with what appeared to be almost an everyday or romantic meal between a couple, albeit one being served by a man wearing a t-shirt and panties.

The talk was all about the last week. Leon was certainly in charm mode. He appeared to be focussed on Cara, posing her questions and listening intently to her answers. the nod of his head and then the little squeeze of her hand as he momentarily stopped his finger from tracing it's circle on the back of her hand. As I moved around the table and served the last of the food there was this deep cuck ache within my stomach and a certain stirring in my knickers as Leon reached up and moved a lock of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes. The cuckold ache borne of the desire to see Cara used sexually was there but there was that other more intense ache that was brought about by knowing that Leon was a master at his art. The art of seduction and of making a wife fall for him.

As I headed back into the kitchen, partly as a place of sanctuary to hide the small bulge that was now starting to grow in my silky knickers I looked back. It was just as Cara looked down at her plate to cut a small bit of the steak, Leon took the chance to look at me and had that broad grin that seemed to go from ear to ear. The smugness of the grin was heightened by the cocky wink before he once again resumed his conversation with Cara.

I put the serving plate down onto the worktop and immediately my hand dropped to my groin. Whilst I still felt a slight soreness I was somewhat relieved to be able once again to get hard. That infernal milking machine had rendered me redundant and caused Cara's dissatisfaction, which in turn had obviously led to her making contact with Leon again. Despite that deep ache and the soreness I rubbed the soft silky material against my bald groin. Although never really being a fan of wearing knickers and never playing with Cara's barring the odd naughty furtive sniffing of them, I marvelled how cool and soft they felt. The excitement inside me increased and the desire to be truly cuckolded by Cara & Leon in our marital bed began to well up inside me. I closed my eyes and tried to picture the scene as I slowly and softly rubbed the silky material over my dick.

My thoughts were interrupted by Cara's voice from the dining room. My eyes snapped open and my head jerked round to the door. It was almost a rabbit in the headlights moment where I sort of forgot where I was. Without thinking I rejoined the lovers at our dining table. As I entered the room it could only have been a split second before I was met with hoots of laughter from both my wife and her beau. Leon face palmed and Cara put out her hand to point. My own eyes followed her pointed digit. I saw the sexy red nail polish for a moment before my own cheeks started to try and match the nail varnish colour. It seemed that in my cuck reverie and newly returned ability to get hard, that I had actually started to "leak" a little, and the mirth was directed at the small wet patch spoiling the lovely polka dot pattern that hid my dick.

It was Cara that spoke first and she once again had that sarcastic disappointed tone. The same one that I had heard when she saw my dick was out of action. The same one that showed how hurt she was at my lack of control and compulsive wanking, and the same one that she had used in the shop when I had cum in my pants. "Well I shouldn't expect anything else really should I? The lack of self control and the inability to go any period of time without fiddling with that worm, but what disappoints me most is that you were doing so well playing our butler, but a butler would never fiddle with themselves whilst serving their Master & Mistress".

As Cara finished her sentence she reached her beautifully manicured hand out and laid it on top of Leon's. The old shit eating grin returned to his face as he realised that I had compounded my own wanker status with Cara. That it was now a done deal that he would be heading towards our bedroom very very soon.

She looked at Leon and as their eyes made contact she blew him a kiss before returning her gaze to me, "So I guess it's about time for your biggest fantasy Robbie, all those times we role-played it in our bed, the times you ate my pussy and the times you used that fake Leon on me, your dicky is telling me, and not forgetting your manic wanking yesterday, tells me you want Leon to formally cuckold you in our own bed.

My eyes were locked on hers but I noted her hand grip Leon's huge paw even harder. Although her words were assured and teasing at the same time, I sensed that the squeeze of the hand was something of a message to him that this was still fun and that she was toying with me.

As I focussed on the hands on the table gently but clearly squeezing each other, I focussed on this as I wasn't sure I wanted to look into either Cara's or Leon's eyes and feel the real deep humiliation, Leon spoke.

"So Ohu, Amsterdam may have been the first time, or at least A FIRST time, Cara has told me tonight that she wants many more firsts. Amsterdam was truly memorable and started you off on the right path, but I think your compulsive wanking and the fact that demonstrated how much you enjoy seeing me with your beautiful lady wife"......... there was that squeeze again, most definitely from Cara this time in response to his sycophantic words............"and so I was more than happy to respond positively to Cara's request that I come over tonight and make this something more than just a passing holiday fling".

Leon paused at this point and with a squeeze of her tiny hand he sort of pulled Cara towards him and dipped his head. I looked up slightly and saw Cara almost mirror his movements as they looked into each others eyes as Leon leant in to passionately kiss my wife.

I could see Cara's cheeks go slightly redder and I wasn't sure whether I could make out her nipples under her sexy black robe. The suggestion that this last statement had really turned Cara on. Leon wanted to make this more than a fling. I was ashamed at that instant as I felt my own dick twitch in my panties and that unmistakable slight dampness as a stained them with more pre cum.

After 30 seconds, where the sounds of the lovers kissing merged with the background of orgasmic cries from our living room, the lovers broke their kiss. I had watched in awe, in cuck torment in silence my fantasies becoming reality.

Leon planted one last loving kiss on the tip of her nose before turning his beaming face of conquest towards me, "So Ohu I think you should leave us and prepare some things for your wife's pleasure, there should be the champagne on ice by the marital bed, two glasses of course ( a quick turn and nod to Cara made it appear that he was speaking directly for her as a long standing partner would ) and get your TV set to YouTube as I have a nice playlist that will set the mood well for tonight I think, Oh yes and I think you should make yourself comfortable in the bedroom chair Cara told me about, after all you want to be comfortable to have the second best view in the house".

Cara looked a little puzzled with this statement but grinned when Leon layered the saccharine charm on to the max by adding, "that I will have the best view in the house gazing at your beautiful wife".

I would, in fact I think Cara would as well, have usually burst out laughing at the tacky almost juvenile attempt at romantic words but the look that came over Cara and the little shift she did in her seat suggested that the words and the moment had merged to make them hit the mark tonight.

As I looked at Leon intently, marvelling at the ease with which he seemed to gauge the situation and appear to know exactly the right thing to say, the smile disappeared from his face as he fixed me with his eyes. The sudden change in his visage knocked me for a second and added to my unease and also my sub desires.

"Consider this Ohu and consider this carefully, you turning round and going to ready that ice bucket will be taken by both Cara & I as a sign of your full acceptance that I will be spending a lot more time with Cara and also with you as a couple. Make no mistake that I understand your desire and your fantasies but this is not just about you, this is about everyone getting what they want out of this, perhaps Cara and I will get the most, but this will be the last time that I will give you an option for me to walk away".

I went to open my mouth to ask a question of Cara but Leon raised his hand to show me that it was not my time to speak and that he had not finished,

"As after tonight my focus will be on this amazingly hot wife of yours and showing her the pleasures of great sex, of passionate love making and of how a real man, a Bull such as I can enhance her pleasure"

.........The flush on Cara's face deepened and appeared to be travelling down her neck, or as much of it as I could see where her hair did not obscure it...........

"Last week was fun and intense but tonight will be so symbolic, as Cara has told me she wants me to be her lover and Bull to you both as a couple. As you have failed in your responsibilities as a husband to provide sexually for your wife, I shall take those responsibilities and leave it to Cara to decide if, and believe me it is not cockiness when I say it is a virtually impossible if, it ends".

As Leon's words hung in the air I felt both sets of eyes boring into me. Almost on cue the woman in the living room TV let out a deep guttural moan as she orgasmed long and hard. Her deeply laboured breathing allowed her to only just vocalise the pleasure she was receiving from the cock that was obviously burying itself deep in her pussy...."Yes Yes Yes YES YES YES so so so ...........BIG........YESSSSSSS

It was almost like a brainwashing, a perfect storm of timing and words. I shifted my stance and submissively and yet unconsciously I bowed me head slightly and put my hands behind my back as I croaked weakly,

"Yes.......please........ Sir"

There was an audible intake of breath from Cara and a deep chuckle from Leon.

"Run along then cuckold, you have jobs to do, we shall be up in 10 minutes".

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:35 pm

AMAZING update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!! ;)

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Wed May 01, 2019 5:02 am

WHOA... Rover, that was worth waiting for!! Outstanding resumption of the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

As much as many of us enjoy Xleg's continuing saga(s) of Mike and Jen, there is a foreboding touch of realism and reality in this story... it could very well happen.

Great job, Mon Ami.. Driver

gamaster
Prepubescent

Unread post by gamaster » Fri May 03, 2019 11:24 pm

Great chapter ... wondering just how intensely they will up his humiliation :)

toanlimina
Prepubescent

Unread post by toanlimina » Sat May 04, 2019 2:32 am

very very good story please keep on

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:42 am

CHAPTER 56

PROGRESSION - The Night After The Week Before

PART 1

Despite it seeming like I had been dismissed from the presence of Leon & Cara, in my own home, I just stood there, like a complete lemon, or in this case, a complete submissive cuckold husband. Shaved bald, pantied and now sporting a reasonable 4 inches. Sadly almost fully hard!

Leon rose from his seat or what was usually my seat and walked behind Cara. Looking directly at me he pulled her chair backwards. Such a gent!!!!

The smirk on his face grated yet thrilled once again. The charm and seduction were obvious, all done to show Cara what a catch he was and to further put me in my place.

Cara rose from her seat and took Leon’s outstretched hand. It was like something from bygone times. A gentleman escorting a demure lady yet the story behind this scene was that there was nothing demure about it.

Cara looked over her should and blew me a playful kiss and then nodded down at the small tent in my silk covered groin. The little giggle was accompanied by a deeper tone as their amusement mirrored each other. Hand in hand Leon almost regally guided Cara away into the living room. I just stood and watched as he guided her to the sofa and allowed her to lower herself to a sitting position. She sat back and seductively crossed her legs. She let me catch a small glimpse of stocking top and just a trace of bare thigh before rearranging her robe to bring back a sense of decorum. As she did so Leon bent slightly and placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

Cara's head tilted to one side and she put on a pouty face as she gazed back into the dining room at her transfixed hubby. A loud moan of ecstasy came forth from the television speakers which drew Cara's attention away from me. Leon turned and walked back into the dining room.

He walked around the table and took something from his trouser pocket. He stood directly in front of me beaming from ear to ear knowing that his moment of conquest and complete victory was drawing near.

In firm but deliberately hushed tones, "Now my little Ohu, tonight is the night you have fantasized about ever since you wanked your little dick for the first time to the idea of your beautiful wife making you a cuckold. I will grant you your dearest wish and it will very much be my pleasure". He paused for a second and studied my face and glanced down at the small tent between us, "and of course Cara's, but tonight will make it real, tonight will be a whole lot different from Amsterdam, that was just playful cuckolding, fun for all".

Leon looked down at the table and picked up Cara's wine glass. His other hand was brought upwards and the fist opened revealing a small blue pill. "Open up Ohu, we want you as hard as can be to show Cara how much you are enjoying tonight".

Without thinking I opened my mouth and the pill was placed on my tongue before Leon handed me the wine glass. "Drink Ohu, a toast to the deal being well and truly sealed".

I swallowed wondering whether I required the pill as I felt the ache in my groin once again as my dick reached its full 4 and a half inches.

"Good Ohu, it makes things so much easier when a cucky does as he is told, so as I was saying, tonight will be a memorable night, I will cuckold you in your own home in your own bed and rest assured all those dreams and all those ideas that you shared with my cousin will come true". He looked over his shoulder and called to Cara to tell her he would be right through before turning back to me. With that huge grin there was a look of confidence and arrogance and victory, "and there will be no going back after tonight if I have anything to do with it"....the pause was clearly to let me digest and play his words alongside my recollections of what I had confessed to Ophelia....."And of course I do have everything to do with it".

As Leon walked away he reminded me I had 9 minutes to get the room sorted.

Sitting in the chair I surveyed the room. It was the same as it had been for the last 2 years. Cara had wanted it decorated and had spent ages getting "the look" she wanted. I considered it to be quite homely, not really modern, traditional and maybe romantic. It was warm and I felt comfortable even sitting in just my silky knickers, although the ache in my groin did provide a nagging unease underneath the general aire of calm contentment.

The curtains were drawn, bed covers turned down and two champagne flutes and the ice bucket with bottling chilling were on the bedside locker. The main bedroom lights were off but I had put on the bedside lamps which gave the room a softer feel. I once again marvelled at the fact that I had pottered round so eagerly all to make things better for Cara, but then who was I kidding, it was primarily Leon who I was doing this for!

I made sure the television was switched to YouTube as required and then checked the room once more and assumed my seated position as per instructions.

The laughter could be heard before the footfalls on the stairs. I gulped and the ache in my groin got stronger. The damn machine from yesterday had t0rmented my dick and made it sore but now this erection brought that ache firmly to my attention and then I recalled the little blue pill. If I ached now then what would I be like with a chemically induced erection for the rest of the evening? The eroticism was going to be constant and the realisation that it was likely to become painful started to cause me a degree of consternation.

I was taken from my own thoughts by the laughter getting closer then the smug sing songy voice of a man who knew he was in control echoed up the stairs, across the landing and into our bedroom. "Ohu better have done as he was told and he should be kneeling and naked apart from those cute panties".

As things weren't bad enough! It seemed Leon was intent on really ramping up his control and alpha male status. Once again I pondered that it had been OK away from home in a strange hotel room, but here it was our house, our little sanctuary. Certainly not a case of what goes on on holiday, as this most certainly was coming home to roost.

The split second it took me to have those thoughts also found me kneeling in the middle of our bedroom floor. I lost my t-shirt aswell and tossed it into the corner of the room. I adjusted my postion, first I sat back on my heels but found that uncomfortable. I sat up and became more aware the small but ever growing tent in my new panties. My hands went to the front of me to try and cover my "bulge" but my recollection of Ophelia's admonishment when I had done that in session came to mind. I settled back onto my heels once again and laid my hands on my thighs. At least that way my erection was partially hidden. Here was I trying to not look too submissive......I muttered to myself, "fool".

As I reached a relatively comfortable position I realised the footfalls were almost upon me and the door to the "master bedroom" opened. There it was.....that huge grin of success, the grin that knew that he was about to get all that he had wanted and had planned for with his cousin.

His large frame appeared to almost fill the doorway and as he stepped forward his trailing hand brought forth Cara into the dimmed lights of the room. Leon took about 3 paces into the room before he stopped and pulled Cara into his body. It was almost as if they were on a dance floor. The drop of his wrist and the pulling action swung her round from behind him. Her robe short as it was flared out slightly and in tune with his motion, Cara did her own little pirouette ending close to his chest with his big strong arm enveloping her.

Leon surveyed the location of his soon to be victory. He took in the soft browns and creams of the furnishings, the drapes drawn and the pictures of a previously faithful and vanilla couple. The warmth and comfort of our safe place where we whispered sweet nothings to each other when we had first married and moved in. The place where I had naively first started us down this path. It was almost a look of contentment that was on his face. The contented look changed to a broad smile when his eyes spotted the large framed picture, his "considerate" gift to me from Amsterdam.

"Ahhhh Ohu, Cara was telling me how much you liked my gift to you. I have to say it was the very least I could do to give you a reminder of our time together in Amsterdam". As he said the words he took his eyes from the picture and focussed them on Cara before tilting his head downwards and seeking out Cara's lips.

Cara flexed her legs, her heels rose from the carpet, as even in her mules she was shorter than Leon. The added inches from being on tip toes brought their lips together and I gazed I awe and horror as their mouths opened and their tongues explored each other.

The small tent got that little bit bigger and I was forced to shift my kneeling postion. That ache was almost constant now.

The kiss lasted for a good minute before they came up for air. Leon moved his head forward to the side of Cara's head and whispered something in her ear. It was almost playing to my deepest cuck fantasies. The intimacy of a whisper, the not knowing what sweet nothings were being exchanged. It played to my mind, it was not only what I could see and hear, it was what I imagined, what I wanted them to become.

They both looked at me, beaming smiles, Leon of conquest and Cara of sexual arousal and her own contentment and excitement. The embrace they shared eased off and Cara's body came more into view.

The pin at the top of her robe that had previously denied me the sight of her amazing cleavage was no more. Revealed was more blackness, it appeared to be a shirt collar with small gold trims at the collar tip. Just below the collar appeared to be beautiful lace detailing with the full detail being hidden by the silky robe.

Just that hint of what had previously been hid to me caused a small twitch down below which was instantly noticed by my keen eyed t0rmentor. With a nod of his head he indicated to my wife that I was ogling her, "It is so cute really my princess", the word came with a little squeeze of Cara's body, "that little cucky husbands get so aroused that even the slightest hint of something sexy causes them to reveal their inner most desires".

Leon brought his right hand up from his side and reached across to Cara's arm. He appeared to take half a step backwards which then brought Cara to a standing position directly in front of him. Cara's arms were almost folded and were covered by Leon's own thick toned arms. He was not quite head and shoulders above her but not far off. He pulled her back into his body, wrapping her, enveloping her in his arms, the white of his t-shirt framing the blackness of her robe.

The movement of his arms revealed ever more tantalising glimpses of her upper chest. A shirt collar maybe with those gold tips but missing a front. I could make out what appeared to be a strip of black material that mimicked where the buttons should be, but instead appeared to be studs of the same colour as the collar tips.

Cara looked me in the eyes, I hoped for approval to continue, but all I saw was a minx, a woman sexually aroused by the scene and its leading actor. As she stared at me taking in my submission she bit her lip and I noted that she shifted position and pushed her hips backwards as if to grind into Leon. The movement brought a deep pleasurable "mmmmmmmm" from Leon along with an even bigger smile.

"Mmmmmmm It seems your naughty little wife is getting all hot and bothered and is eager for a real mans cock", He craned his neck forward and simultaneously pulled Cara closer to him. The squeeze caused Cara to inhale sharply and look upwards and behind towards her lover. Once again their lips locked. Cara craning her neck to meet his eager demanding lips. All the while he just held her tightly, claiming her as his, owning her in front of me.

Part of me wanted to go up, pull her away from him and smack him in the mouth, another part of me wanted to be closer and see close up how their mouths locked together. Instead a stayed where I was, kneeling on the floor rubbing my palms on the tops of my thighs trying to stop myself from reaching for my dick.

As they continued to explore each other’s mouths I drank in the moment and questioned whether this was a game with Cara or whether Leon really had made a "connection" with her. My eyes were drawn from their focus on the joining of their lips as Leon's hand released its grip on her waist and moved slowly upwards to cup her breast. He cupped and then applied pressure with his fingers. It appeared at first to be soft and slow but I guessed my gaze failed to measure the pressure and intensity of passion that went along with it. After all it was their bodies that were joined and I was merely the observer.

A few seconds of massaging, almost kneading and his fingers extended and slowly felt for the edge of her robe. The fucker was teasing me further; knowing I would be kneeling slack jawed and hooked, much as Cara was. The palm still pressing down on her breast the black silky robe was pulled slowly back to reveal more of her underwear and more skin.

The robe slid ever more down one shoulder revealing more of what looked like a shirt collar, the gold trim standing proud and catching just a hint of what light there was in the room. Below the collar though, the material ended and that sexy black lace detailing, and then Cara's upper chest. The row of black material and those gold studs where the buttons should be stood in contrast to the paleness of her skin beneath. This was no sexy shirt but just a collar of sort, and then as her lover slowly pulled the robe ever further the first swell of her breast.

The wondrous valley that tantalises so many men. I thought back to how many times I had gazed at Cara's cleavage and twitched in my pants. The delight of seeing yet not seeing and here I was desperate to be shown more by Leon. The smooth pale flesh rose from the cleavage shadows and then another glimpse of black satin that would enclose her perfect breasts. But no, it was simply a strip that seemed to then tease and accentuate her fullness. More pale soft amazing skin and near the shoulder another golden trim, a clip, akin to those on a suspender belt. As more was revealed I found myself focussing on Cara's attire rather than her body. The wrappings as erotic as the gift inside.

From the clip, a small detail of ribbon and then, next to the flesh was revealed yet more delicate lace that I was now allowed to see clearly. The robe now hung off her left shoulder revealing the beauty of her under garments, the classy collar that was almost like a harness and below a bra that seemed to encircle and focus and tease. I strained to see the detail and hoped that Leon may lift the clip just below her shoulder to remove that seductive lace that sought but failed to hide Cara's amazing nipples.

Having revealed just enough to tease and t0rment me further, Leon stopped and his hand let go of the robe. His hand now sought out her breast and began to stroke that delicate lace. Softly brushing over her covered nipple making it stand to attention, pretty much as my own dick was trying to do. The demonstration of his seduction skills and his more romantic side shown He came up for air. Allowing Cara to catch her own breath he smiled that familiar smile of smugness as he noted the small tent in my knickers and the small wet patch that confirmed his skills.

As Cara caught her breath and her chest rose and fell I noted the nipples standing proud and a slight colour coming to her chest. Leon had toyed with her and now wished to include me and solidify my position.

"I think we need a drink, come now Ohu, you may rise and serve your Master & Mistress".

Cara just looked at me and a little smile came across her face as her chest heaved and she noted my own small erection had returned. Leon released his hold on Cara and with a nod of his head indicated that I should get on with my task. He walked over to the unit on which the TV stood. A few swift clicks and a playlist appeared on the screen. Cara remained almost glued to the spot as I filled two champagne flutes.

In a matter of a minute the room was filled with a heavy bass and dance music accompanied my return to my kneeling position in front of the reunited lovers. As I sank to the floor I held out the glasses and could feel the faint tickle as bubbles leapt from the flutes onto the backs of my hands.

Taking the flutes from me Leon handed one to Cara and pulled her closer to him. The glasses were brought together with that small crisp clink. Smiles adorned their faces along with distinct lustful looks in their eyes.

"Now a toast is in order I feel", with that he raised his glass slightly higher and tilted it in my direction.

"To the husband who accepts his shortcomings and desires to see nothing but happiness for his wife", and the fucker winked at me as well! Before tilting his head down and to the right, his glass also tilting towards Cara.

"To the wife who accepts those shortcomings along with his love and devotion".

"And to the couple who accept that they will always be husband and wife but from this day forth will be my slut and cuckold"

The twitch of my dick occurred at the same time as the blush came to Cara's face and she bit the corner of her lip once again. The little gasp coincided with the clinking of glasses and then the small sips that the lovers took to seal the toast. As the flutes were lowered once again Cara craned her neck to meet Leon's eager lips...and I was once again my presence was briefly forgotten to them.

Once again Leon's roaming hands found their way to my wife's breast, first cupping then stroking, then more f0rceful massaging. It appeared to be in slow motion as his finger and thumb came together to tease and tweak the nipple that tried to break free from its own lacy pris0n. The yin and yang, the pleasure and slight pain brought moans from Cara as their lips remained locked.

The nipple released, Leon the master, slowly moved his hand away, it roamed across to her still covered breast, caressing over the silky blackness of the robe before travelling south. It reached the belt of the robe and slowly, ever so slowly pulled at the sash. Enthralling Cara with her tongue and controlling me with my own eagerness to see my wife revealed in all her beauty.

With a smooth single pull the sash released and the robe fell open. Still hanging from one shoulder, the angle of her body caused it to drop further on her right hand side revealing more of her body and lingerie.

The smoothness of her stomach, the pale skin with the contrast of the blackness of the harness that ran down from the collar and the contrast of that large dark paw that now stroked that gym (and fucking) toned stomach. The line of material and the gold detailed studs ended just below her navel and was met with a horizontal band of material that formed the suspender belt. As my eyes traced lower they seemed to draw Leon's hand ever closer to the prize.....Cara's pussy.

The thin strips of material had framed her breasts and now they framed a small square of soft white flesh that sat just above the top of her panties. The same detailed black lace of the bra that hid yet also gave the hint of delights beneath. A dark hand got ever closer and then the little finger just touched the waist band of the flimsy item that "protected" her modesty.

I could just make out the small almost parallel lines of her pussy lips, I imagined how wet Cara must be from this whole scene and the whole seduction since Leon had entered our house. The hand then reached its destination and with the flat of his hand he caressed her lace covered mound. I noted Cara's hips move ever so slightly forward to add pressure to his caresses....and the kissing continued to the dance beat from the television. Even so I could hear my own heavy breathing and could contain myself no longer as my hand left my thigh and found the wet spot on the front of my knickers.

With the further encouragement from the movement of her hips Leon's hand edged slightly further down before his fingers curled to cup her sex. Her knees gave a little and her head fell back against his chest with a needy moan coming from her mouth.

The three middle fingers on Leon's hand teased Cara, they stroked up and down in a slow almost wave like motion. Each motion met with a movement of Cara's knees and hips, allowing her to increase the pressure from her lover’s fingers. My own hand almost mirrored Leon, as I rubbed my erection ever more aware of the growing wet patch that left in no doubt how my replacement as a lover fed my desires.

To give....and then take away....and as Leon had teased us both, had ramped up our sexual fever and brought us both close to our peaks....he stopped. The show and the fingering stopped and Leon just stared at me. The huge grin had an added confidence and arrogance, supported by my own inability to stop playing with myself. The cessation of finger play brought Cara from her sexual daze and caused to also look down upon me. My hand fingers still circling the wet spot on the polka dot panel...and an almost matching grin to Leon's came to her face.

Even though the fingering of her pussy had stopped Cara's hips still moved, almost trying to seek out that pleasure and moving almost in time with the music. It was Cara's turn to speak and ever so slightly twist the knife.

"I see someone loves the show as much as I love taking part". She looked at Leon before returning her attentions to me. "I bet you love the outfit as well? The tilt of the head almost suggested that she wanted a response to what was an obvious question. "Fiona told me that Leon would love it but also how much it would set the tone for tonight and enthral you. I had never heard of it before, but Tatu Couture, mmmm, it’s so decadent, so naughty". There was a little shimmy to cause the robe to move and reveal more flesh and lingerie, the briefs, the suspender strap and the flesh above the stocking top....all so delicious. "Fiona said it was Sylvie or Josephine or some other names, but tonight I think it should be called just Jezebel". Once again the look towards Leon and a brief kiss.

"Isn't he so good, so strong and masterful, yet so tender. I don't have anything to measure him against (and I certainly detected an emphasis on the word measure from her) but I doubt there can be many better lovers or Bulls out there to match him". As she said that she maintained eye contact with me but moved her right hand. It made contact with the inside of Leon's trouser leg and traced its way up the inside of his thigh before doing her own cupping of the beast that lay inside.

It was then that a song started that must have hit the moment. It seemed that Leon shared a similar taste to Cara. The cymbal and then the beat of Madison Avenue kicked in. I recalled Cara telling me how it had been a fave song from a holiday in Ibiza what must have been almost 20 years ago now. In some of her sexier times she had danced and teased me, blowing me kisses as she mouthed along..."Don't call me baby"....the minx.

The movement of her hips seeking Leon's fingers became more pronounced as she matched the music. The inner, Leon inspired tease came forth........she craned her neck for another kiss with Leon before smiling and taking that one step forward and bending to only blow a kiss at me from point blank range.

Swaying and in time with the music, seeming to try and imitate Cheyne from the band in the video, she moved across to the dresser where she placed her glass down. Leon appeared to be very taken with how Cara had come alive and embraced the moment. As the music continued Cara sashayed back over to her lover. She circled him taking long more pronounced steps in time with the music. She ran her hand over his shoulder and then chest and then joined in with the words.

I was thrilled with the new found confidence in my wife as she toyed with her lover, before she stopped with her back to me. Her legs akimbo and the robe still draped over one shoulder. Her hand on Leon's chest she looked over at me and mouthed along as Cheyne sang "Don't call me baby". The ass gyrated and Leon grinned from ear to ear. Despite, or maybe because of the erotic vision and teasing, my palm pushed and kneaded my silky covered dick.

Leon was loving his own private performance. It was becoming almost a lap dance as Cara circled him. There was bounciness about Cara, she strutted, she thrust out her chest and took every opportunity to paw at Leon whilst focussing much of her gaze upon me. As the chorus kicked in again she stood before me and bent at the waist. Her beautiful face inches from mine, her golden locks falling over her shoulders, and me the little perv was caught gazing at her cleavage that almost taunted me. Her hips moved in time, almost rolling as she moved bent each knee in time with the music. Her hand came up and a finger under my chin brought my eyes from her cleavage to meet her own playful naughty gaze just as she sang along, ..............

"Didn't mama never tell you not to play with fire", before turning away and swaying back over to Leon.

From the connection of singing to me which filled my heart and further engorged my dick, she made the connection back with her stud. She circled him once again, running her hands over his chest before pulling at his waist band of his shirt. He needed no words and assisted her in moving his body to allow the top to be taken over his broad shoulders and over his head. His grin got ever wider!

The shirt hit the bedroom carpet, the music played and the lap dance continued. Cara threw me a sultry look over her shoulder before stopping once again directly in front of him. Legs together this time she ran her hands down his chest and stopped at his belt. I knew what was coming and in an instant the belt had been drawn through the loops and joined the shirt on the floor.

A deft hand movement and Leon's trousers pooled around his ankles. Once again Cara's hips swayed, the robe swirling and giving the occasional glimpse of stocking top and white flesh. She bent forward slightly and took hold of his boxers. As she tune played she thrust out her ass and then bent her knees which allowed her to slowly sink to her haunches, the mule heals just visible below the hem of the robe, and as she did the boxers fell to the floor.

Another glance over her shoulder with her hand over her mouth. A mock look of shock on her face being faced with Leon's monster cock. The mock surprise changed in an instant to a smile and then she licked her lips and turned back to the object of her desires. She moved her hands to finally touch the cock that was slowly changing her.

As the last strains of her favourite tune faded out and the last "baby" was sung, I watched as Cara's head dipped slightly forward and she brushed her hair over her shoulder and out of the way. The imposing figure of a now naked Leon, stood in the centre of our bedroom. His hands on his hips and my own previously sweet wife crouched in front of him. He looked down to enjoy the moment that Cara took his cock into her mouth.

One of the sights that t0rmented me yet filled me with crazed lust, and Leon watched it happen whilst I played with my own dick only able to see the back of Cara's head.

tony1

Unread post by tony1 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:31 pm

Brilliant as always and please don’t stop. Wish you would have written the last season of GOT.

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:04 am

LOL Cheers Tony...I did actually meet Mssrs Benioff/Weiss on a recent night shift....but dont spoil it as only seen the first 4 episodes in last series yet

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:24 am

GREAT chapter, Rover!! That was more than worth waiting for, but hope the next installment comes sooner. Be careful what you ask for, Robbie - I think you're about to get it.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:03 pm

Amazing part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamaster
Prepubescent

Unread post by gamaster » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Bump .. hoping for more :)

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Please forgive a little duplication at the start of this chapter to fit with the playlist Leon prepared on You Tube.
It is hoped that you will appreciate Leon if you listen along with the story "Leon Goes To Work"
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Jhy3Os-_mW

PROGRESSION - The Night After the Week Before .........When It Became All Too Real
CHAPTER 57

It was then that a song started that must have hit the moment. It seemed that Leon shared a similar taste to Cara. The cymbal and then the beat of Madison Avenue kicked in. I recalled Cara telling me how it had been a fave song from a holiday in Ibiza what must have been almost 20 years ago now. In some of her sexier times she had danced and teased me, blowing me kisses as she mouthed along..."Don't call me baby"....the minx.

The movement of her hips seeking Leon's fingers became more pronounced as she matched the music. The inner, Leon inspired tease came forth........she craned her neck for another kiss with Leon before smiling and taking that one step forward and bending to only blow a kiss at me from point blank range.

Swaying and in time with the music, seeming to try and imitate Cheyne from the band in the video, she moved across to the dresser where she placed her glass down. Leon appeared to be very taken with how Cara had come alive and embraced the moment. As the music continued Cara sashayed back over to her lover. She circled him taking long more pronounced steps in time with the music. She ran her hand over his shoulder and then chest and then joined in with the words.

I was thrilled with the new found confidence in my wife as she toyed with her lover, before she stopped with her back to me. Her legs akimbo and the robe still draped over one shoulder. Her hand on Leon's chest she looked over at me and mouthed along as Cheyne sang "Don't call me baby". The ass gyrated and Leon grinned from ear to ear. Despite, or maybe because of the erotic vision and teasing, my palm pushed and kneaded my silky covered dick.

Leon loved his own private performance. It was becoming almost a lap dance as Cara circled him. There was bounciness about Cara, she strutted, she thrust out her chest and took every opportunity to paw at Leon whilst focussing much of her gaze upon me. As the chorus kicked in again she stood before me and bent at the waist. Her beautiful face inches from mine, her golden locks falling over her shoulders, and me the little perv was caught gazing at her cleavage that almost taunted me. Her hips moved in time, almost rolling as she moved bent each knee in time with the music. Her hand came up and a finger under my chin brought my eyes from her cleavage to meet her own playful naughty gaze just as she sang along, ..............

"Didn't mama never tell you not to play with fire", before turning away and swaying back over to Leon.

From the connection of singing to me which filled my heart and further engorged my dick, she made the connection back with her stud. She circled him once again, running her hands over his chest before pulling at his waist band of his shirt. He needed no words and assisted her in moving his body to allow the top to be taken over his broad shoulders and over his head. His grin got ever wider!

The shirt hit the bedroom carpet, the music played and the lap dance continued. Cara threw me a sultry look over her shoulder before stopping once again directly in front of him. Legs together this time she ran her hands down his chest and stopped at his belt. I knew what was coming and in an instant the belt had been drawn through the loops and joined the shirt on the floor.

A deft hand movement and Leon's trousers pooled around his ankles. Once again Cara's hips swayed, the robe swirling and giving the occasional glimpse of stocking top and white flesh. She bent forward slightly and took hold of his boxers. As she tune played she thrust out her ass and then bent her knees which allowed her to slowly sink to her haunches, the mule heals just visible below the hem of the robe, and as she did the boxers fell to the floor.

Another glance over her shoulder with her hand over her mouth. A mock look of shock on her face being faced with Leon's monster cock. The mock surprise changed in an instant to a smile and then she licked her lips and turned back to the object of her desires. She moved her hands to finally touch the cock that was slowly changing her.

As the last strains of her favourite tune faded out and the last "baby" was sung, I watched as Cara's head dipped slightly forward and she brushed her hair over her shoulder and out of the way. The imposing figure of a now naked Leon, stood in the centre of our bedroom. His hands on his hips and my own previously sweet wife crouched in front of him. He looked down to enjoy the moment that Cara took his cock into her mouth.

One of the sights that tormented me yet filled me with crazed lust, and Leon watched it happen whilst I played with my own dick only able to see the back of Cara's head.

The rough treatment and multiple orgasms from the previous day had rendered my dick sore and tender. The scene before me and the acceptance that Cara was about to surrender the last vestiges of our "normal" sex lives, in our own bedroom, to Leon, had my dick at its full 4 1/2 inches. The little blue pill had added to the strength of my ardour and left it with no opportunity of subsiding. Seeming to show Cara how much I wanted Leon to claim "our" bedroom as "HIS". Each of these factors and ideas added up to an incredibly erotic scene.

From all my solitary wanking, to my browsing online and reading of 100's of cuck related stories, to finally visiting Ophelia. All of these stages had led me and us to this point. A scene that had both Cara & I almost lost in our own erotic ideas that mirrored each other.

I was aware of the ache still in my groin and the tenderness of the flesh on my dick yet I could not stop myself from gently rubbing myself. I guessed that anyone looking at me, or in this case, the only person looking at me, Leon, would see me as a bit of a loser. Hell, maybe a lot of a loser. The feeling of shame that usually welled up inside me post wank session or post session with Ophelia started to fill me. It was aided by the smug sexually superior look on Leon's face that greeted me as our eyes each others.

Despite the look of satisfaction, or perhaps of (another small) victory the shame was outweighed by lust. I wanted Cara to please him, to make Leon weak at the knees, to show him how good she could suck his cock, to show him what an amazing woman she was and what a slutty hot wife she could be. The lap dance certainly added to that whole image as did the sounds. The slurping, the occasional gagging and the sighs of satisfaction from both Cara & Leon.

The head bobbed and the synth loop kicked in for 8 or so seconds before the, dum dum, de dum dum, dum dum, de dum dum and the synths then eased in. Unmistakable, Frankie Knuckles! and I watched as Cara seemed to change her motion so that she speeded up her dips to the beat.
The realisation hit me at the same time as it did the direct recipient of her oral skills. Leon accordingly began to move his hips more in time with the music. The grin got wider and the knowing look on his face got more certain. For my part my dick started to swell. The scene and the little blue pill earlier in the evening helped bring my dick back to life from Ophelia's evil actions. The slow back and forth of his hips, the slight movement of Cara's head and the swaying of her robe.

The music filled the room but could not drown out the nasty sounds of slurping and the occasional gagging. The sounds from our bedroom only added to what I thought was a sexy song anyway. Slow and steady, rhythmic, dark and seductive.

The soundtrack, the deep inhalation of breath and the sultry "I can't let go". Leon brought his hands from his sides and grasped the sides of Cara's head. He wanted to control her speed and prolong the moment, show both her and me who was in control. This wasn't Cara honouring him with a blow job, it was him honouring her with his cock in her mouth.

"That's it girl, you don't want to let go do you", Leon threw his head back after he said that and sank his cock deeper in her mouth causing Cara to gag once again. He looked back at me and then decided to remind my wife that her dutiful husband was still in the room.

"Seems like the Ohu's little dick likes what his slut wife is doing as he is finally getting hard, pity your wife is otherwise engaged".

There followed that smug deep chuckle. The words caused Cara to shift her feet ever so slightly which allowed her to swivel her head. Such a movement, had she done that with my dick in her mouth, would have caused me to pop out. In this case as her head turned it only resulted in the slow withdrawal of Leon's monster from her mouth. The result being a side on view of Cara's face linked to Leon by his cock. The head of his cock still sitting crudely between her painted lips. Her mouth still forming very much capital "O".

Even in the slightly subdued lighting of the room there was a glint of spit on his cock and traces of saliva around the edges of Cara's mouth, both nasty and sexy at the same time. Had her mouth been able to form any other expression I was sure Cara would have shown her amusement at my reaction to her worshipping. Her wide eyed look revealed that she was lost in the passion for her stud, a passion the flames of which had been fanned over the last week of sexual intimacy.

As Leon directed his conquests gaze away from me with his hands, Cara took one hand away from his cock. I suspected she had been using her hands as a means to limit the depth of his strokes and therefore protect her throat from invasion. The hand removed, it rubbed her breasts and it slowly made its way down to her pussy. The direction clear, but its destination hidden by her body and the hem of her black silk robe. I assumed her fingers made contact with her clit as she seemed to sync with the music once again. The moan matching that of lady on the track and a slight wobble to indicate her sensitivity down below.

The rhythmic bass line matched with the bobbing head and the whispers and moans added to the atmosphere in the room before the singer almost echoed Cara's thoughts and told the room, " I want you love" with ever more intensity. As she did so my own hand started to grip my sore dick harder taking a few tentative strokes. Despite my eyes being fixed on the back of Cara's head, I felt the ache in my own dick. The muscle and flesh worked so hard by Ophelia's milking machine made any touch a mix between pleasure and pain.

The scene before me won out and the ache and soreness could not compete as my hand slowly worked its way back and forth. The little blue pill and Leon's cuckolding experience combined to bring me into subspace. The normal shame that I should have been feeling overwhelmed by my desire to see Leon use Cara.The synth looped and the bass kept pace with Leon....

"When I'm with you I believe that your love is true,
When we love you turn me out, you know what to do
Visions really blow my mind fantasizing all the time"

The words were almost as seductive as the scene before me and it was all my own fantasies being made real. Leon moved one hand away from Cara's cheek and used it to stroke her hair. He looked down almost lovingly at my wife worshipping him. A look of satisfaction, pride in what he was helping her become, pride in knowing how much she did want his love, his cock, his cum and his control.

"When your body's next to me, I begin to sweat

When we touch I lose control, now you know what's next

Fantasizing all the time , move your body next to mine"

As the sexy female on the track teased the words out so Cara gagged once again. The reflex caused that slight shift in her body and an obvious unplanned pressure on her clit that had been being teased by her fingers. The gag and the surge of pleasure shot through her at the same time and she appeared to wobble on her heels.

The bass line and synths, the slurping and the gagging had also been accompanied by the faint sound of Cara's pussy being played with. The sounds revealing how wet she was, how turned on by being Leon's slut. The sound of a wet pussy being fingered ceased instantly as she was forced to bring her hand up to Leon's thigh to steady herself. As if she couldn't bring herself to let his cock out of her mouth...but then Leon wouldn't have allowed that to happen!

After that brief interruption to the worship, the movements began to sync again. Cara's head bobbing, Leon's hips moving, and my hand going back and forth, almost a natural order being set back in place. So it stayed for the next couple of minutes with Leon praising Cara for her skills and encouraging her to show him how much she loved his cock. Of course there was the odd look across at me and with each look Leon appeared to draw more strength and command. The look of satisfaction appeared more defined and he would look to grip Cara's head slightly tighter and keep his cock in her throat that split second longer.

The song neared its end and he teased us both by telling us, along with the lyrics, that Cara didn't want to let go. I knew if that was me on the receiving end of Cara's mouth, there was no way I would have lasted for the duration of that track, and yet Leon continued his rocking motion, commanding her to continue yet challenging her to make him cum.

"Mmmmm girl you are sure a good cocksucker", Leon praised Cara once again and then looked at me before continuing, ..."I guess it's from all the practice you had in Amsterdam". The praise was met with an apparent louder slurping as Cara tried to acknowledge and accept the praise of her stud.

There followed a sound that I could only describe as a pop, as Leon pulled Cara away from his cock by gripping her shoulders and pushing her slightly backwards so she sank back on her heels....and as "Your Love" ended so another female voice introduced the next track to back Leon's final victory.
Once again a dance beat filled our bedroom along with the moans of another female voice who explained that she couldn't control herself around her lover. Cara slowly rose from her position and went to kiss Leon. She was stopped by him holding her slightly away from his body before he dipped his head to whisper in her ear. Cara immediately turned to look at me, still slowly wanking my dick kneeling behind her.

That sexy minx look all over her face, the lipstick smeared and biting her lip. She raised her chin in a motion that indicated that I should rise and simply said, "To the chair cucky".

Although still oh so sore I was enthralled. The girl on the song told her beau that she didn't know what she wanted him and that his wish was her command. I realised it was as much about what Leon did with his cock as what he said and how he said it that made Cara behave as she was doing. Still holding my dick with one hand I pushed myself up and off my knees and backed up the the chair in the corner. The same chair that Cara has reclined in so sexily last night, yet now was my throne to accept my cuckolds crown.

I sat back in the seat which caused the panties that were just pulled down below my balls to push upwards. My dick stood directly upwards and my fist continued to work its tentative up and down motion.

Leon helped raise Cara from her haunches. He held her hand like a gallant gentleman of days gone by, the hands of the lovers held artificially high. It was theatre, almost mocking as Leon guided her through his hand. She was turned to face me and her robe was now fully open. It swayed with the movement and afforded me tantalising glimpses of her pale skin contrasting with the black of the lingerie.

The lovers took those few steps towards me with Cara being position directly in front of me. Leon released her hand and instead of it falling to her side Cara instantly brought it to her own breast. As she caressed herself running her hand around the fullness of the cup she stared directly into my eyes. There was love and lust and a desire to please me as the best hot wife, slut wife or cuckoldress she could be. There was confidence in the stare, a woman who was loving her new found freedom to play but also the new found freedom to submit.

From behind Cara I heard simply, "Strip", and as if on cue once again, the sultry lady on the music track responded on Cara's behalf...."Your wish is my command".

Cara ceased her teasing of her breast and reached to her shoulders and teased the black silky robe from her shoulders. It fell to the floor revealing the full sexily ensemble beneath. The shirt collar styling mixed with the look of a harness. The detailing of the gold collar tips and buttons and the hint of her nipples peaking through the material. The sight brought almost extra pain and stress to my dick. For a split second I pondered whether too much stimulation to a dick could cause permanent damage? I wanted to be able to pleasure myself but also wanted the ache to go away, to lose that erection and simply feel the desire.

Cara swayed with the moans from the speakers. Shifting from one foot to another, the movement of her knees moving her hips forward and back. The perfect picture of her body was then invaded as Leon's hands appeared to almost slither around her waist. Stood behind her now, the backward thrust of Cara's hips indicated her desire to feel his cock rubbing against her ass.

His face appeared over her shoulder and his hands roamed over her body. Upwards and over her breast before travelling south and rubbing her panty covered pussy. Cara's head went back and her mouth opened. Leon craned his neck and whispered to her once again. It was as if Leon had choreographed the whole event. The moans from the speakers talking on behalf of my own wife. .

Whispered commands given, the track changed once again. The bass line was familiar but was not something I could place. My mind was taken from trying to work it out by the sight of Leon's hands disappearing from view as he sought to remove Cara's lingerie. Her hips swayed with the music and she smiled lazily with her eyes closed allowing Leon to remove the collar and her bra. Unclipping the harness that linked with her garter belt and panties it joined the robe on the floor at her feet.

Leon's face appeared once again over her shoulder, leering, smiling, gloating. Savouring his control and my humiliation. The submissive cuckold wanking as the lover strips the wife in their own bedroom. One hand appeared again and cupped her breast as Leon tilted his head and whispered into her ear. Cara murmured a response, her eyes opened and she took a step forward and bent at the waist. Her hands reached down and came to rest on the arms of my chair. He feet, barely visible, set themselves at the same width as her hands. Cara's face so close to mine, the scent of her Jo Malone perfume strong yet mixed with the unmistakable scent of mutual excitement. Her eyes fixed on me.
"Sometimes I feel I've got to run away, I've got to get away........"

A flinch coincided with a clear smack. Cara appeared to tense her body and her hands gripped the arms of the chair more f0rcefully. Her eyes wider as the slap to her ass registered in her mind followed by a mischievous smile as she leaned slightly forward. My hand ceased its up and down movement as our lips met.

It was the first time since Leon had arrived that I had felt the softness of her lips. An expression of our love and yet I was instantly reminded of the situation as the taste of Leon's cock, so recently in her mouth, registered with me. Another slap from Leon mashed our lips and mouths together with more pressure. I opened my eyes and was met instantly with Cara's wide eyed stare. There was love and lust in that look, but I wondered whether it was more for me or more for Leon?

The idea that she was being seduced by Leon, that the balance of her love was swaying slowly towards him, cut me but also caused my fist to once again rise and fall slowly. The grip on it tightened in the hope that the soreness would be eased somehow.

Cara broke our kiss and remained inches from my face. She smiled and pouted, sensing my excitement and unease. She looked down at my wanking and tutted;

"Poor poor baby, that looks so sore and tender and yet you just can’t help yourself can you?"

SLAP......and Cara's face almost bumped my own as she recoiled from the hand of her Bull

"Mmmmmmm, Can you taste him robbie? Can you taste how wonderful Leon's cock is?"

SLAP.....Once again the slight wince with the force of the blow before the little pout returned to her face.

"Was it me sucking his wonderful man sized cock that got you all excited babe, or was it actually tasting him?". Cara tilted her head to one side almost as if she was waiting for a response, one that I didn't feel able to respond to as my cheeks warmed and reddened. I imagined to almost the colour that her ass cheeks would be going.

SLAP......once again her eyes closed for a second before Leon broke the spell.

"Tell him my little slut, tell him what is about to happen, tell him what you want"

SLAP.......

Cara's face took on a more serious look as she closed the distance between us and once again kissed me deeply. My mouth opened in response and I pushed my own face forward to meet her. I felt her tongue snake inwards and find my own but after only a second or two, she pulled away and laughed.

"You are an eager little cuck boy, eager to taste my lovers cock from my mouth".

She dipped slightly and then extended her tongue and in one long motion licked from my chin to my eye. It felt dirty and dominant and was followed by a little chuckle. She was flipping between coquettish and outright sluttish. She once again looked down and grinned at my little erection almost completely enveloped in my hand. Her written reminder of my status still standing black and proud above my moving fist.

Her eyes opened that little bit wider as she felt his hands grip her waist and a huge smile appeared on her face.
Instinctively my hand gripped my dick harder resulting in a wince that once again again made Cara chuckle.

"Yes cucky our dreams are about to become true, Leon is about to take your wife in your own home".

Cara smiled and pushed slightly backwards with her arms forcing her body back to try and meet her lover.

SLAP.....

"Slut, don't be so eager, you will get my cock when I am good and ready", Leon admonished Cara for wanting what he was not yet ready to give. She just grinned and did that little biting the corner of her lip thing.

"Once I ran to you, now I run from you,
This tainted love you've given..."

The smile remained on Cara's face as she wiggled her body and backside, seemingly trying to tease Leon.

SLAP....

"Keep still slut or you won't get what you want, and of course we wouldn't want to deny little Ohu his opportunity to see you in action after all his long distance voyeurism" , Leon reminded me that they had so much play in private over the last few days.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Oh robbie, his fingers feel so good". Cara's eyes rolled upwards.

"Yes Ohu, your slut wife is soaking wet, wet for a real mans cock". Leon delighted in bringing his hand into view that revealed a tell tale slickness that had just come from Cara's pussy. The hand fell at speed to her ass and make a distinctly different SLAP, one helped by the added wetness on his hand.

"MMmmmm robbie, he is just pulling my panties aside, are you as excited as me? I bet you are".

"Don't touch me please I cannot stand the way you tease.........
Tainted Love, Tainted Love"

My eyes closed as I tried to picture her ass framed by the suspender straps. Her panties moved aside to allow Leon his access. A view I had been denied since I was in Amsterdam almost a week ago. Every video I had seen, every photo, every dressing and undressing moment since Cara had been home, all had hidden that amazing butt from me. As if reading my thoughts Leon administered another slap and spoke to taunt me.

"If you could see what I can see little Ohu, your sweet wife marked by me and about to be your very own live sex show".

Cara let out a little sigh..."Oh Robbie, I can feel his cock rubbing up and down my pussy".

Slap.......

"It's not your pussy slut"....

Slap.........

"Sorry Sir, He is rubbing his cock up and down HIS pussy".

As Cara uttered those words she had a dreamy look in her eyes that changed to one of shock and pleasure as her body tensed. I felt the chair move ever so slightly due to the transfer of power from Leon's hips through Cara's waist and shoulders to the arm of the chair. Her head went upwards as did her eyes in her head as Leon buried his cock swiftly in a single motion deep into HIS pussy.

As swiftly as HIS pussy had been invaded he took perverse pleasure in ever so slowly withdrawing it. The motion caused Cara to gasp and I marvelled at how he still commanded such a response from her even after their almost constant fucking for the last week. The ache of my dick simply got deeper and seemed to travel into my groin. I felt so horny and could feel myself drifting deeper into sub cuck space, wanting to cum, wanting to hear the guttural roar from Leon as he emptied his balls into my wife, yet feared at how long and how much effort I would have to put in to actually make myself cum.

After the slow withdrawal there was once again a swift entry and invasion of her pussy. It was accompanied by a loud moan from Cara. The thrust once again propelled her forward, her face inches from my own. A dreamy look on her face. The intensity of feeling herself filled by his cock and the memory of what it had done to her over the last week.

"So good.....ahhhhhhhh.....so good robbie"...........and as he withdrew again her eyes opened wide and she looked right through me. "Oh God robbie, he fills me up so much". Every thrust brought about a small whimper, the intakes of breath and the exhaling seemed to take on more urgency.

"That's it slut tell the Ohu how much you have grown to love a real man's cock"...Slap ...

Once again Leon drove his cock into her pussy and caused Cara's head to come to rest on my chest. The scent of her shampoo, the mixture of the Myrrh & Tonka filled my nose as her beautiful tresses covered my mouth. I inhaled deeply myself taking all opportunities to be part of the event, to try and be part of my own wife. I could feel a heat coming from her forehead as it sat on my chest and felt that extra pressure with every thrust and filling of her pussy.

The moans of the track filled the room and mingled with those of Cara,

"Love me,
Touch me,
Tease me
Squeeze me,
Feel me
Taste me,
Hurt me
Whip me
Love me.............."

With every word that came from the speakers Cara appeared to lose herself more to Leon. I felt every time he filled her , every time his hand hit her ass. I could see as her hands gripped the arms of the chair that little bit harder. A guide to her pleasure and what her lover was doing to her.
As the track finished Cara lifted her head from my chest and tossed her head, her hair brushed across my face and revealed her face. It was glowing, almost shining with a thin veil of perspiration, a reaction to the workout she was getting.

"Oh cucky, his cock is so good, he fucks me so good, he fills me so much".

Cara looked over her shoulder to look at Leon, his hands gripping her waist. the darkness of them against the soft whiteness of her flesh, "Fuck YOUR pussy lover, show robbie what he can never do".

Cara's instruction was met with an immediate response as her head turned back to me and her body was f0rced forward extra vigour in Leon's thrusting. Her hand came up from the arm of the chair and gripped my chin. It wasn't as loving, it was more urgent and commanding. She held it and looked directly into my eyes.

"You love this don't you cucky, you love having a real man own your wife’s pussy. Look at yourself stroking your little dick, something you just cannot stop doing, stroking as I have to have a real man fill me and make me cum"

In and out Cara still holding my chin and looking deep into my eyes. Leon became that metronome once again, getting into a rhythm all with the goal of making Cara want and love his cock even more. I continued to rub my dick desperate to cum, to get rid of the ache but knowing that with every stroke I was hurting myself more.

A new cyclical beat started over the speakers,
You freeki mutha fucker, .... is that what you say
You freeki mutha fucker ....that's what you are to me

"MMMMMMM, I'm Leon's freak now cucky", and she let go of my chin and sort of pushed my face away with her hand. before it came to rest again on the arm of the chair.

"His cock is so much bigger and better than yours"

Each stroke of Leon's cock brought a fresh insult

"He fills me so much more"
"He goes deeper than you ever have"
"He fucks me like a woman needs to be fucked"

Cara, who would never had said such things to me, would never had had the confidence, never had had the desire to hurt me and shame me, here she was being the epitome of a cuckoldress. If it was possible the ache in my dick increased as she played to my deep humiliation fantasies. Ones that up to this point, had only come via Ophelia.

I closed my eyes, I couldn't help myself and my mouth dropped open. Revealing how much her words hit home and showed me as a husband who got off more from watching my wife being used than doing it myself....and loving the humiliation.

"Ahhhhh lil dicked cucky gets harder the more his once sweet........

Slap....

....wife tells him how much she loves another man and what he does to her"

With each minute that passed, each stroke Cara saw my submission and grew into her role as Leon's slut and my domme. The words that came out of her mouth carried more confidence and almost more spite. She could see the more she abused me, the more I gripped my dick and wallowed in the abuse.

There was a smile, but it had a more evil edge to it.

"You want me to be Master Leon's freek don’t you?"
"You want me to be Master Leon's slut?"
"You want Master Leon to fuck me?
"You want Master Leon to cum in me?

"Don't you?"

She was looking at me, she was almost spitting the words at me now. The perspiration making her skin shine, with every thrust by our Bull, her wonderful breasts swinging forward above my pistoning hand.

"Don't you? ......Answer me cucky"

She raised her hand and held my chin so our eyes locked.

"You want Master Leon to be our Bull?

"You want Master Leon to own your wife?"

The music cycled in the background "You Freeki Mutha Fucker, that's what you are to me"

"Don't you cucky? Don't you?" Cara demanded an response and then the statement

"Leon owns my pussy"

As the words sank into my soul and my hand continued to work up and down I felt the ache in my groin spread through my stomach. A tightness in my balls and I my legs started shaking. Cara, stared deep into my eyes, my soul and saw that I was lost to my desires. I felt my ass clench and a hotness go through my dick as I started to cum, or was it more...tried to cum!

Cara recognised the look in my eyes, a look of pleasure and shame, of excitement and fear at being shown to be so submissive. She broke our stare and looked downwards to see my dick spasming. The word "CUCKOLD" proud and black next to my reddened dick that twitched once, twice, three times as a small bead of cum slowly seeped from the angry looking head that peeped through the foreskin. the almost dry orgasm giving me no please.

As she watched and the smile came over her face her breasts continued to go back and forth. Her hair swayed and was flicked back every few minutes to allow Cara to witness my cuckold angst grow post orgasm.

"Ahhhh poor cucky has cum, seems to want a real man to fuck his wife rather than do it himself"

The statement from Cara was cruel and all part of the role play but at that moment to my shame. Inwardly I agreed. I felt the same light headed contentment I had felt whilst bound to Ophelia's table. The sights, the sounds and smells, the words....Leon owns my pussy....all I could do was close my eyes and answer, almost emploring, unable to stop myself from showing the lovers my acceptance and surrender,

" Oh God ...Yes Cara"

Slap.....

Cara groaned as a particularly forceful stroke buried Leon's cock further inside her. As if he wanted to disrupt even the moment of cuckold closeness that we had. He wanted to reassert his position and remind us both who was in control here. Her eyes closed as she felt able to let hersefl go, to give herself more to Leon.

"See slut....see what your little cucky likes"

The sound of his thighs slapping against Cara's backside, his balls swinging forward and slapping her clit each stroke staking his claim within our marriage and to his spot in our bedroom.

"See how much he loves seeing me own you"

"He wants it so much he cannot control himself"

"Look at him slut"

With that he reached one hand up from its position on her waist and took a handful of her hair. I watched as he made a circle with his hand which tightened his grip and forced Cara's head upwards.

"Look at the man you married, your little dicked cuckold"

"Just cum despite so much wanking and still hard at the idea of you having a bull control your sex lives"

Cara moaned again and tried to get her breath. Although it was Leon who appeared to be doing all the work, the pummelling was causing her breathing to become more ragged. The sheen on her face and her shoulders was being joined by a flush to her cheeks and her upper chest.

Each thrust met with a moan, almost a grunt. Cara did as she was told and looked at me but her eyes were more glazed. She was lost to the fucking. She must have been on the edge of cumming for a while, the slow steady fucking had built her up and up. The words and encouragement from her stud to humiliate me had added to her passion. It was as if my weakness, the sight of my pleasure coming through my shaming, had set her free.

Cara let out a loud groan, her eyes rolled back in her head. She gripped the arms of the chair tightly, her finger nails, those talons, digging deep into the arms. She stopped breathing, her mouth wide open. No sound for a few seconds, then...."Oh God, Oh God, Ohhhhhhhh God"

Her legs buckled slightly and she lost her balance. As she fell slightly forward I let go of my dick. Like the nipple clamps that Ophelia had used on me many a time, the release of pressure afforded only more pain rather than relief. I caught my wife's upper arms as she fell forward, her head once again falling into my chest.

Despite the loss of balance, Leon maintained his firm grip of her waist and continued his claiming of her pussy.

"Oh slut, don't think you are gettin' off easy"

Leon moved with Cara, taking a step forward bringing him closer to the chair and bringing his feet almost to the base of the chair. The proximity allowed him to maintain contact with her and bring even more power to bare with each thrust. Although the power increased he slowed his pace, maybe out of kindness to Cara but also to allow him to take a moment to bask in his success.

"The first of many Ohu, she gave herself to me in Amsterdam and now you will see her give herself to me in your own home"

Cara's regained some of her composure, whilst still moaning and grunting with every thrust. I could feel every hot breath on my chest as it was pushed out of her body. She brought her hands up my chest and placed them on my shoulders, her forearms against my chest. Once again her head buried in my chest the smell of shampoo, perfume, sweat and now very evident, the smell of fucking.

"Soon you will see exactly how a real man can make a wife forget about her little dicked hubby".

The slapping of thigh on ass continued as the freeki muthafucka came to a close.

"But first I think we need to strip my slut so you can really understand how lucky you are to have me as your Bull, then we can take this to the marital bed"

Leon had a look of complete satisfaction on his face. Like Cara he had a sheen of sweat over his whole body from his exertions as he moved his hands from her waist to her shoulders. His hips still moved slowly back and forth but only only gently now. Allowing him to stay buried within her pussy as he brought her to a standing position.

I was immediately taken by his power and control. His superiority as I knew that I would never have been able to stay inside Cara in that position. Cara required his help to stay upright. Her arm rising to reach back and hold onto his neck. Her other hand reaching for her hair. Clearing it from her face and trying to bring herself back into the present. Leon held her close. He flexed his buttocks and calves. He tilted his hips to allow that small movement which once again sent shivers through Cara's pussy.....his pussy.

Leon, kissed her neck and held her tight, that reassuring "couples moment" post orgasm. the sort of moment that husband and wife are meant to share in their home. He asked her if she was OK to which she murmured a soft reply.

"Jack Knight and Dakoda House
All we wanna do is make you bounce
Monifah, would you turn me out?
Show me what your thing is all about...."

A new beat started as Leon released his reassuring, claiming hold on Cara. He took a slight step back and a slight stoop which caused his cock to leave its recent home. Cara let out a sigh and gave another little wobble.

His hands disappeared behind her as he started to remove the last of her lingerie. Cara raised one foot and the next, casually kicking off her heels. The suspender belt sagged as the clasp was unhooked. Cara stood before me in her stockinged feet, her breasts rising and falling steadily, the flush still evident on her chest.

Leon rubbed his hands up and down her upper arms and then instructed her to remove her panties
She reached for the waistband and hooked her thumbs inside. She fixed her eyes on me as she slowly lowered They had already been puled aside and I could see her bald mound, but I could also see the lips of her pussy. The moistness from her fucking evident, as was their distance apart, split by Leon's monster cock. Aftershocks from her orgasm still flickered through her body and she needed a steadying hand from her lover to allow her to bend slightly and allow the panties to drop to the floor.

The suspender belt dropped and hung there, still connected to her stockings. Leon caressed her arms and called me from my cuckolds perch.

"Ohu, my slut needs to be naked, get over here".

As I shifted in my seat, my still erect dick continued to ache. So many times I had wanted to be hard and horny and yet now I almost prayed that I would soften. The ache, the soreness, the angry redness all made me want this to end, yet my full 4 and a bit inches suggested I longed for more shame.

The silky polka dot panties remained pulled down which pushed my sore and very empty balls upwards and outwards. As I dropped to my knees and scooted what would have been two paces forward, my dick remained proud. Almost proud of the writing that marked my own bald public mound.

As per our Bulls instruction, I reached out and touched my wife.

"Careful Ohu, don't be taking any liberties with my slut now, stockings only, no lingering touches."

I could only nod my head, as I meekly attempted to remove my own wife's stockings without touching her flesh. What had I become????

I could smell Cara's pussy, and almost feel the heat coming from her loins. I focused on my task but could not help but marvel at her pussy. The lips parted as I had never seen before.

"Well done my little Ohu, but take your eyes of MY pussy and don't be getting any ideas
that you will be getting in there any time soon".

Cara raised her right leg slightly and then she was naked. The expensive lingerie bought only hours ago now lay strewn across our bedroom floor. It had done its job and ignited Leon's passion. Assisted by the setting, my submission to him, the music and Cara's amazing body

Leon ordered me to fetch my phone from Cara's dressing table and resume my kneeling position. at the foot of our bed. He told me he wanted me to capture a moment on camera. It shuffled across on my knees and by the time I resumed my position the lovers stood at the foot of our bed.

"Now Ohu, although I am sure that you will never forget a single moment of tonight but a little picture of the moment I take your wife, MY slut to your marital bed is a must. You will appreciate the symbolism and understand that I do not mess about when I accept a new couple and how I like to mark the start of the relationship"

The room was warm, the scent intoxicating as I raised the phone to my eye line. The screen caught our headboard and the covers and came to rest on my amazing sexy wife and her amazing dominant Bull....our Bull...and I prepared to take the picture, to capture the moment Leon took my wife to our bed.

The music played.....

"Do you really wanna touch it
Do you really wanna fuck with me tonight
Oh, and if you know how I like it
Would you…"

The camera showed Leon take Cara's hand and turn her to face our bed, before he instructed her to bend and show the Ohu the ass that I had been denied sight of for the last week.

"Now Ohu, take it", came the order.

You can see the picture in the hotties section along with this story title
Last edited by Rover68uk on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:13 am

Well Done, Rover!
Excellent return to the story, lot's of tease (for us... let alone what it's doing to Robbie). I can't wait to see what depths of submission he will sink to, along with being denied Cara's affection, except for tease, that is. Will Leon move in, make the marital bed his and Cara's exclusive property? Cara show Robbie a half-full packet of birth control pills and tell him she stopped taking them after returning from Amsterdam?

There are so many avenues they can travel... Maybe she force feeds him drugs to prevent erections; a catheter and girdle so he can't even touch himself... who knows - besides Rover? Can't wait for the next installment!!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:48 am

Please have her become pregnant with Leon's.baby!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.