Re: Epic Cuckold Story - Preface

Unread post by kittepo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Whoa what an update - Great job - What will happen next -- can't wait to read

NSEW1
Experienced

Re: Epic Cuckold Story - New Chapter!

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:12 pm

The Unwanted Houseguest Chapter 33 – After the Ravaging

The apartment had fallen into a delightful, post-orgasmic silence. Genghis Khan had morphed back into the more gentle Prem. After having broken into our home, taken my wife hostage, whipped her soundly on the buttocks for her insolence, roughed her up to gain her submission, and then forcefully sexed her to high heaven, his lust was finally satisfied. He untied my wife. She stood up straight and put on her panties. They embraced and kissed deeply. She looked intently at him, her eyes still watery, whispering “I love you.” Soon they went to bed and feel asleep, he on his back, snoring in rhythm, with my Kavita curled up against his body, with her head resting blissfully on his chest, one arm and one leg draped over him, as if claiming each other.

The sun was starting to rise. I crawled back out from my hiding space. I was a mess from having peed in my pants and crawling on the dusty floor behind the sofa. I tiptoed over to the lovers’ bedroom where the light of a dim lamp illuminated the scene. I absorbed one last look at my beautiful Kavita, still dressed in the elaborate lingerie, a smile of satisfaction radiating from her, her disheveled hair depicting a picture of wildness, and face glowing in the afterglow of sexual union. The view of this reckless and passionate night of abandon imprinted itself into my memory.

Not wanting to push my luck any longer, I walked over to the front door to get out of my own house. As I went to open the door, I saw that Prem had chained it shut after his stupid Genghis Khan stunt. I slid the lock open carefully, stepped out quietly, and shut the door softly. Fortunately, no one was up and about this early. I walked over to my scooter that I had parked around the block, and then rode to the gym. There I managed to clean up a little. Still my pants smelled, but there was not much I could do about it now except to let it air out. Afterwards, I rode my scooter around, enjoying the absence of traffic for once, surrounded by the brisk air of the early morning. I parked at a café near Cubbon Park, treated myself to a cup of hot chai to shake off the weariness of the long night. This Sunday had come around like the brightest day of the year. I recounted how I had kept all my promises to Kavita and stayed on my best behavior to meet her expectations. I felt butterflies in my stomach, knowing that the current era of misery would wind down soon. I began a long, leisurely walk in the park, finally sitting down on a bench to relax and wait for Kavita to call so I could return. I wanted to text her to ask, but I knew they would probably still be sleeping. Why rush things now, I figured. Let them have these last few hours.

The imagery of Kavita and Prem kept playing in my mind relentlessly. The fact that it happened in my home, in my bedroom, on my bed, and with my wife, made it particularly vivid. My wife had dressed for the occasion as if it had been her wedding night, and she looked even more beautiful, sexy, and seductive than the innocent girl I married on our actual wedding night many years ago. The way she interacted with Prem made it clear that she loved him. It was no longer just an idle taunt from Prem. I heard her say the words. At least I could take comfort in believing that a woman could love another man and not love me any less. It didn’t have to be a zero-sum game.

But in my mind, I could not help but feel that Kavita would forever think less of me. How could she not? After watching the heroic sexual performances by Prem, I knew for sure that I could never even come close to him. His macho personality, overwhelmingly dominant masculinity, physical strength and muscular body were far superior to mine. Moreover, his sexual stamina, the length and girth of his penis, his experience and agility in seducing women, and his ability to give sexual pleasure were way out of my league. Of course, this much was obvious even to me in my wildest dream. Yet I had deluded myself into thinking that the modern woman would find overwhelmingly masculine behaviors to be a turn-off, that the more enlightened and progressively minded woman like Kavita should be more attracted to the sensitive and caring man like me. But whatever illusions I had about such women were shattered by last night. Kavita, MY Kavita, was completely enamored of the bad boy that behaved badly. She put aside all notions of female equality and instead took pleasure in being submissive. She enjoyed being roughed up and treated like a sexual object. She wanted to be taken. I saw a different Kavita than the one I thought I knew.

I struggled to think of what I could do to compensate and become worthy of Kavita after Prem. What did I have to offer a woman of Kavita’s beauty, intelligence, and personality for her to want me and respect me in return? I was no Casanova like Prem. Quite the opposite, she would now see me forever as an inferior male, hardly capable of pleasing her sexually, at least not in the way that her primal nature demanded. Add to this the fact that even as recently as yesterday, she had told me to shave all of my body hair, and wear panties with feminine clothes. Furthermore, she left me at home to do housework traditionally done by women, while she herself went out with her lover. And to top it off, for the real cherry on the cake, she sent me away for from my own home so that she and her alpha lover could enjoy a night of epic sexual passion. All of this effectively confirmed that she no longer really thought of me as a man. What other conclusion could I draw? I sighed in resignation, and consumed with such thoughts, I dozed off on the bench, and I started imagining what my Kavita must have been doing and feeling this morning at home. I drifted into a deep and vivid dream during which I recounted the events to myself as if I was observing Kavita again…

[Beginning of Manu’s dream]

Kavita woke up groggily, rubbing her eyes to see that it was almost 10 o’clock. The air lingered heavily, creating a palpable cloud of sexual haziness in the bedroom. Her panties felt wet and heavy with the cum that had leaked out. She looked over at Prem and admired his beautiful face as he slept. She decided not to disturb him and instead walked out to the living room to open the balcony door to let in some fresh air. She stood by the window. Her pussy felt sore from the deep pounding sex all night. Her buttocks tingled in tender soreness, too sensitive to touch. She felt emotionally and sexually satiated beyond what she had ever felt in her life. Her body felt light, like she was floating. Her mind was at ease, carefree of any tension or thought. As she looked outside, she felt super aware of the surroundings. Birds chirped happily, the wind lapped gently against her face, cars and scooters hummed along, bicycle bells rang out, and the playful voices of children surrounded her. Kavita gazed out towards the very park unknowingly where I, her husband, was dreaming in my sleep on a bench, but she seemed not to be actually thinking of me at that moment.

Prem came up behind her just then, embracing her gently as he played with her hair and kissed her neck. She swayed back and forth for a few minutes. She wanted this moment to last forever, but the rational side of her mind felt compelled to wake up. The time had come for a new chapter to begin.

Tears formed in her eyes as she turned around and buried her face in her lover’s chest. She whispered to him in a sobbing voice, “Prem, I am so grateful that you came back into my life again, even for these few months. I’m happy for all the love and happiness you’ve given me this year, I will never forget.” She kissed him as he held her against his chest closely. He didn’t say anything, but he too appeared emotional. She had never seen him misty-eyed before. He let her go and walked out to the balcony, staring out.

Kavita called me to let me know she was awake and getting ready, but I didn’t pick up, even as I vaguely recalled the vibration of the phone in my pocket. She ambled over to the bathroom to take a badly needed shower. She could feel the sexual fluids dripping down her thighs. She took off her skimpy lingerie and dropped it into a bucket to soak. Even though she had loved every second of last night, she felt dirty. She wanted to clean herself thoroughly of Prem as she started a new chapter with me. She shampooed her hair, scrubbed her face, and soaped herself all over.

As the warm water dribbled down her body, she closed her eyes and reminisced about the intensely pleasurable orgasms from last night. Prem had led her into a state of euphoria. She had enjoyed such delightful pleasures so many times she could not decide or even remember which was best. She enjoyed the naughtiest thoughts of having her legs so wide open and getting royally fucked in the missionary style in her wedding sari. Prem had come so hard that she felt the squirts of semen shoot into her pussy. She reminisced about getting very aroused when her Genghis Khan broke into the apartment. She was embarrassed to think about how he manhandled her and whipped her buttocks so hard with his belt. Her buttocks stung as the warm water poured over the welts on her backside. Even when he forced her and fucked her doggy style with her hands and legs tied up, she was dripping wet, saying no with her mouth, but actually desiring him to take her, to fuck her deep and rough with his hard cock. She couldn’t understand why she felt so turned on, but in that moment, she took pleasure in surrendering to him utterly and unconditionally. She wondered to herself, ‘I love my husband, but why am I such a slut for another man?’ But she had no answer. Still she put aside any notion of shame, and felt only justified pleasure in submitting so submissively to this lion of a man she knew as Prem.

After the long and relaxing shower, Kavita got ready in a sleeveless red dress. She looked into the mirror for a contemplatively moment before putting on a pair of gold bangles, her new belly ring, and her wedding ring. As I had not replied still, she called me and then messaged me again. She figured that maybe I had turned off my ringer. In the meantime, Prem was showering and getting ready in the other bathroom. She noticed that his toiletries were gone, with the exception of his one cologne which she liked. ‘He must have left it for me’ she thought to herself with a private smile. She tucked it away in her drawer. His closets were sadly empty too. Then Prem emerged, wearing his jeans and khaki shirt, looking rugged, much like she remembered some seven months ago when we had gone to the train station to welcome him. She was surprised to see that Prem had already packed up his big metal trunk and a couple of his bags and parked them by the front door. “Kavita, I’m ready. My driver is coming in an hour,” he spoke with a tone of finality. Kavita turned away and didn’t reply.

She was getting worried about me now. She thought to herself, ‘What if Manu suffered some kind of emotional breakdown over last night? It must have been hard for him, but surely he knew that it was just one night, and that today we would be back together again.’ She tried not to worry, but again texted me to ask if I was okay.

Then Kavita turned back to her present situation. She willed herself not to cry again. She had gotten used to Prem being part of her life for the past seven months. She knew his eventual departure was inevitable, but the sudden realization of it felt unnatural to her, as if Prem was forcing himself to leave, as if he were punishing her because of her decision to be with her husband. It didn’t feel fair, but she also understood that Prem was a proud manly man who could never bear the thought of sharing her. She loved that he expressed his possessiveness and attachment, something that she did not feel from me. And yet, it was clear that she loved me too. She was genuinely missing me and wanted to have me back. She thought to herself, ‘Such a relationship in which two men both struggle to have me exclusively was simply not meant to be.’ She felt resigned to accepting this. She walked to the kitchen. “Have breakfast with me, Prem,” she whispered.

“Yes, of course,” he replied. Prem sat down as she made tea. They chatted nonchalantly about the good times they had shared these past months – taking walks, watching movies and going dancing, eating out, hanging out with his friends, having drinking parties, going to the gym, shopping, and of course, making love on so many occasions. It lightened her mood to reminisce. Prem got up to take a selfie with his camera, such that their heads touched in a lover’s portrait. He shared the pic with her. It was a perfect picture, with both of them leaning in towards each other, depicting subtle smiles, and eyes that spoke of deep affection for each other. “Kavita, you meant the world to me. Take care always, and know that I will always cherish what we had. I love you,” he spoke in his deep, sonorous voice.

Prem held her and kissed her against the wall of the kitchen, with a deep and long kiss. Finally, she broke away, with tears streaming down her face. She suddenly spoke harshly, “Get out of here. Just go!” He moved off to the living room and started to put on his shoes. He tried to hide his own tears from her as he summoned the elevator. She could not go down for the risk of neighbors seeing her getting so emotional. Instead she wiped her eyes and went to the balcony to watch as Prem loaded up his belongings into a jeep, and chatted with the watchman…

[End of Manu’s dream]

Back at the park, I was jolted out of my sleep by some passers-by making noise. I felt like I had been hallucinating. I remembered vividly watching and feeling what was going on at home, with Kavita. I had imagined that she was going through some tearful emotional goodbye. ‘How silly,’ I thought to myself. As I sat up, my back and legs ached from sleeping on the hard bench. I felt my phone buzzing. I fumbled to get the phone out of my pocket. It was nearly 11 o’clock. I had slept through 3 missed messages or calls from Kavita! ‘Oh shit!’ I thought to myself. She had messaged me to say good morning, and then a short time later, another message asking ‘where are u’, and just a few minutes ago, a message explaining, ‘Manu, please call me? It’s safe to come home now.’

I started to make my way back to my scooter as I dialed her back. “Kavita, hi, good morning. Sorry I missed your messages.”

“Manu, darling, I was starting to get worried. Where are you? When are you coming back?” she asked.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to go silent. I just lost track of time, Kavita,” I replied. “I’m in the park, heading back. And what do you mean that it’s safe?”

She replied, “I just meant that you can come back now.” I was silent for a moment, trying to absorb. “Manu, are you there? Honey, please don’t read too much into my choice of words. I thought maybe you were avoiding my calls because of Prem. He’s leaving right now. Will be gone by the time you return.” I loved how she said ‘he’ll be gone.’ It resonated happily in my head.

“Ok, Kavita, I’m on my way back, give me 15 minutes. I can’t wait to see you,” I replied.

“Okay, hubby, I want to see you soon. Kisses. Drive safely!” she spoke in a sultry morning voice, dripping like honey.

I cringed at the thought that she felt it would be unsafe for me to come back to my own home. It was as if she were implying that I could NOT come home until her lover left. I shook the negative thought out of my head. The fact remained that this man who had practically stolen my wife away from me was leaving in defeat. I could not afford to lose sight of the positive aspect. In my enthusiasm for getting my wife back, the world was beautiful again. Birds were singing in the trees. Flowers were blooming. The wind felt like a welcoming wave in my face.

As I entered the apartment compound and parked my scooter, I looked up to see Kavita in the balcony. Ironically, she was wearing a red dress, just like I had dreamed only a few minutes ago. Coincidence I figured, as I waved to her. She waved back with a smile. Then I saw Arun coming out from the elevator, probably on his way to college. He approached me to say hello. Looking at my disheveled clothes, he asked me, “Uncle, are you okay?”

At that same moment, I saw a jeep pulling out from the front entrance. Amir was in the front passenger seat. “Hi, good morning Arun, I’m fine thank you,” I said with a hint of despair. I tried to rush him away. The annoying young man always seemed to show up at the wrong time. But he was in no hurry to leave.

Amir signaled to the driver to stop. He stepped out of the jeep to shake my hand and make some small talk. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Kavita was watching us from up above. The handshake and greeting must have looked cordial from four stories up. But Amir’s demeanor changed quickly after the initial greetings. He spoke more sternly to me. Arun was standing at a distance, watching and maybe listening too. Amir spoke harshly, “Listen, P.B. I want you to know I do appreciate your extended hospitality. I enjoyed it very much, and so did your pretty wife. Your generosity in sharing your home, your bed, and your wife was beyond what any man could be expected to do…” My face turned red in embarrassment. Just yesterday, he acted nobly, and now he was his usual aggressive self. He continued, “Of course such hospitality was unexpected. But Kavita offered it anyway, because you know damn well that you’re not really a man and you never will be.” I stayed silent with my mouth open, paralyzed and not wanting to start an argument now that he was leaving. He took a deep breath and sighed, and continued with his lecturing, “P.B. you don’t deserve a fine woman like Kavita. You better take care of her and treat her like the most precious and beautiful woman that she is. If I ever find out that you haven’t lived up to this, you’ll have to answer to me.” He spoke gruffly, without a smile. He did not wear the look of a man resigned to defeat, but rather that of a warrior who intended to come back from exile to avenge his losses one day.

I was grateful that Kavita could not hear a word from the balcony, but certainly she must have noticed the tense body language. Amir kept his eyes focused on me, even as he stepped backward to sit down in the jeep. He signaled to the driver to get going. The jeep roared away, leaving me in a dusty cloud. I shook my head and headed to the lift, shrugging my shoulders towards Arun as if to convey ‘I don’t know what’s bothering him.’ Arun stood a respectable distance away, shrugged his shoulders too as he tucked away his phone into his pocket and scurried off to the bus stop.

kittepo
Virgin

Unread post by kittepo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 am

Conqueror departs and the conquered returns. What is going to happen next. It seems like somehow this may not be the end.

kittepo
Virgin

Unread post by kittepo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:32 am

will Gowri make appearance again (or included in the story)

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:52 am

kittepo wrote:will Gowri make appearance again (or included in the story)
Sounds like someone is hot for the sassy young Gowri. Refer back to her “or else” comment in the first new chapter for a clue about her future role in the story.

NSEW1
Experienced

Re: Epic Cuckold Story - Chapter 34

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:03 pm

The Unwanted Houseguest Chapter 34 – The Half-Triumphant Return

I found Kavita sitting at the kitchen table, having tea. “Hi Kavita, how are you?” She looked a bit sullen, and her eyes were a little red, as if she had been crying. “Are you all right, Kavi?”

“Yes, I’m okay, Manu,” she acknowledged. She seemed to quickly put on a smile to welcome me back. “Manu, I’m so happy to have you home, husband! You look like you need to freshen up. Let me make you some tea in the meantime.”

I agreed cheerfully and went off to take a bath, recounting how my wife finally welcomed me home as her rightful husband. As I walked past the guest bedroom, I noticed that the room had been hurriedly cleaned up. The bedsheets and pillows had been stashed back. The spot on the tiled floor where Kavita had dripped had dried up, appearing faintly as an archipelago of small spots. I noticed one of the rose petals had fallen on the floor and drifted off to a corner. I picked it up. It was crumpled, no doubt by the grinding of flesh against sheets only some hours ago. I threw it away in the trash bin. Back in our own master bedroom, I was thrilled to see Kavita’s suitcase, clothing, shoes, and toiletries were back in their rightful places. In the bathroom, I noticed a laundry bucket filled with water. Kavita often dunked the dirty laundry in there to prior to washing. I peered inside, predictably seeing the black lingerie set she wore last night soaking in the cloudy water. No doubt her dirty, cum-soaked panties must have settled at the bottom. I added my own clothes to a separate bucket and proceeded to take a deep bath.

It felt very good to get refreshed and clean again. I groomed myself carefully and wore pressed trousers and shirt to look my sharpest. When I returned to the kitchen, I walked over to Kavita and held her, then kissed her, silently absorbing the situation for a moment. “Kavita, I’m so happy to be back home, “I told her sincerely. I squeezed her tightly. I caressed her all over, finally landing my hands against her buttocks. It felt so good to touch my wife’s ass without any reservation. She winced as I pressed against her. Kavita moved my hands off her bottom. No doubt she was sore down there.

She sat down on the cushioned chair that she must have brought over from the family room, no doubt to make it less painful to sit down, although I was not supposed to know. “Manu, I’m also so happy. We’re starting a new life!” she beamed back. “I’ve already eaten breakfast, so you go ahead.” She moved her chair closer to mine. It felt a little like we were starting a new relationship, even though we were married. The touch of new relationship energy felt exciting yet a little awkward too.

I had to be careful not to let on anything about what I had seen last night. Instead I casually made small talk which quickly turned into deep conversation. “So, here we are…”

She mirrored back, “Yes, here we are, Manu.”

“Welcome back!” I joked, trying to break the tension.

“Ha…I don’t feel like I was ever gone, but I know what you mean, and thanks Manu,” she replied softly, but without the reciprocating laugh.

“So, how was last night? How did you and Prem celebrate?” I blurted out. I almost slipped by asking her how they ‘enjoyed the night’, but that would have been too obvious and tawdry. Kavita looked away, lost in thought, as if she had not heard me. I clarified, “Sorry, Kavita, I didn’t mean to pry.”

“Manu, I’d rather not discuss it if you don’t mind,” she replied flatly.

“Okay, I was just asking how yesterday was because you seem a little out of it now, so I was worried.”

“Manu, I appreciate your concern, but I’m okay. I’ll be fine. Let’s leave it alone please?”

“Okay, sure, you can keep it to yourself. No problem,” I replied back with a hint of sarcasm.

“Manu, please…” she pleaded, “I know what you’re trying to do. You want to know what we did yesterday, but please you must stop. Whatever happened last night is between Prem and me. It’s our private memory, and NONE of your business, okay?” She spoke sharply because all her hints were not getting through to me. I had more or less seen everything of course, but it made me wonder what specific aspect she did not want me to know.

Kavita saw the hurt on my face and changed her tone quickly. “Manu, let’s focus on making our own history. Let’s put last night behind us. Can you promise to let me have that one memory for myself?”

“Yes, sure, Kavita,” I promised, feeling a bit remorseful having seen the whole sordid affair. At least she was acknowledging that she wanted to move forward. “In fact, let’s put the entire past few months behind us,” I added. She didn’t respond one way or the other, but instead just smiled. I didn’t say anything more.

“So, I saw that you boys crossed downstairs just as he was leaving,” Kavita inquired, hinting that she now wanted to know more.

I didn’t want to tell her how rude Amir had been to me, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. “Yeah, I was glad to be able to say goodbye. He seemed a little down, understandably.”

“Oh really? What did he say?”

“Nothing much… just that he really appreciated our hospitality,” I replied, conveniently leaving out Prem’s admonition to take good care of my own wife, and his ‘or else’ threat. I shifted the topic back to them. “It must have been emotionally difficult for both of you to part ways.”

“Yes, after the movie, when we came back home and I explained to him that I’m moving back in with you, he took it hard. But I had made clear to him for months that you would always be my husband and that I would always come back to you. It was only a matter of time. You were always home base, Manu.” She sat silently for a moment to let me absorb it.

“Of course, Kavita, deep inside I knew that too, but I guess it’s good to hear it from you,” I replied. But what I said was not entirely true in my heart. In various moments of weakness, I had experienced serious doubts about whether she loved me, whether she would stay with me. But I had always retained hope that she would come around. That much was true. Kavita sensed my hesitation, that I was trying to convince myself when I said the words ‘I guess.’ She leaned forward and reached out to grasp my hands.

“Manu, I always intended to come back to you only. I never intended to leave you, even if you had your doubts. You know that, right?” Kavita asked.

I decided to be honest with her. “Kavi, I sometimes feared that you no longer loved or respected me, that would leave me, but those were just moments of weakness. My hope had never died. I love you.”

She had tears in her eyes. “Manu, I never meant to hurt you. I was yearning for you to SHOW your love and attachment for me.”

Now I started feeling all the doubts all over again. She was again blaming me for not demonstrating my attachment for her more overtly. How could she not have seen my attachment to her all these months, my desperate attempts to get close to her? And even if I had somehow not conveyed my desire for her clearly, how would it explain her having a torrid affair with another man in the same house, and moving out of our master bedroom, and into his room? What she said sounded hollow to me.

“Kavita, I trust you now when you say you love me, because your actions show it now. But these past few months, I wasn’t sure that you loved me. So, you weren’t the only one who wasn’t feeling the love and attachment. I was there too,” I stated, sitting back in the chair as my voice trailed off. Kavita appeared shocked, and speechless. I continued giving it back, “But Kavita, the difference is that I only DOUBTED that you loved me anymore, but YOU took this as a license to sleep with another man!!”

The color in Kavita’s face disappeared. She sat back and spoke lovingly but firmly. “Manu, that’s not fair! Please try to understand. The difference is that even when I moved in with Prem, I NEVER had any doubt that I loved you. It was you who gave me mixed signals all along as he made advances. You would express some half-hearted reservations about the way Prem acted around me, but instead of standing up for yourself, your actions often showed that you were encouraging Prem and me to get closer. Manu, I only wanted you to EXPRESS your love for me. I was always waiting for you to show your attachment, to claim me. It seems that YOU, on the other hand, gave up on me! It’s no surprise then that you had trouble expressing your love.”

Her words hit me in the gut. What she said made complete sense in her typical feminine clarity. Even throughout her blatant infidelity, she still loved me, and was just wanting me to reclaim her. But I lost faith in her love for me, which, in a twisted kind of way, was much worse. I didn’t know what to say. She got up and turned around, maybe to have space apart from me, or maybe to wipe her eyes. She continued, “Manu, when you took a passive back seat to everything that Prem was doing, I started to believe that you WANTED it to happen even though you argued against it.”

In my rational mind, I knew for a fact that I tried on multiple occasions to assert myself and tell Kavita how I did not approve. But bringing up this point now would be suicide. The one thing I had learned from these past months was to avoid arguing to win. Instead I told myself to see it from her perspective, no matter how ridiculous it seemed to me. “Kavi, I understand. My insistence about Prem being your boyfriend, my paranoia about him, my snooping around, the intense jealousy, my lack of assertiveness around him –”

She interrupted me, “Yes, and the way you started shaving your body hair and dressing in women’s pyjamas, the fact that you couldn’t get an erection even when I tried my best, and your standing outside the door to listen to us at night…” she trailed off. She was holding all on to these things as evidence that I didn’t love her. “I’m mean seriously, Manu, how do you think I felt when we attempted to be intimate, and yet you couldn’t perform like a man? And not just once, but on multiple times!”

I did not want to ruin the positive momentum we had going now over old wounds. I mulled over in my mind that everything she said was literally true to an outside observer. Yet she was blissfully unaware of the context in which I did those things, under duress from Prem. But she would never believe all this, and the circumstantial evidence for denying or excusing my behaviors was stacked against me. I decided not to argue it.

“Yes, I understand Kavita, all this must have made it seem like I didn’t love you,” I acknowledged, “But nothing could be further from the truth. I love you with all my heart, and I’ll do anything to prove it.”

Kavita came close and shushed me. She held me closely, looking at me lovingly. “Manu, I know you will. Even though I sought and found love elsewhere, it doesn’t change or diminish my love for you as my husband in any way. Let’s not torture it any longer.”

With that, we both smiled and felt ready to move on. I believed Kavita and hoped she was being sincere. I wanted to believe her. I took her words at face value and decided not to read beyond them.

kittepo
Virgin

Unread post by kittepo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:22 am

Seems like there is going to be a calm before storm. For some reason everything seems to be going very orderly. Yes you are right. Eagerly waiting for the twist. And yes, Gowri's reappearance.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:11 am

The Unwanted Houseguest Chapter 35 – The Big Night

It was Sunday afternoon. Kavita and I had just engaged in a long and emotional conversation. Kavita was already to move on. This was a relief to hear, but it hurt me too. It was the first time I heard her admit that she loved Prem. She was clearly telling me that love is not a zero-sum game. That she could love him AND me at the same time, just like Prem told me at the restaurant. Maybe it was possible for the heart to love like that. It was as if she had left the door open for me to come in. But it bothered me that she was leaving her heart open for him too. What made it worse - she even admitted that she ‘sought’ his love! It was not only that Prem seduced her. My wife looked elsewhere for satisfaction for what she wasn’t getting from me. That’s probably why she invited him to stay for so many months. I suspected all along that they loved each other, but now by her admittance, I felt the rush of anxiety all over again. I also understood that if Prem had not decided to move out on his own accord, she would still be wanting to split time between us, no doubt with the vast majority of sexual attention going to him! It was only because of his adamant stance of wanting her exclusively that she forced his hand and induced him to leave. I had won my wife back, but only because he gave her up, not because she wanted me over him. It was not really ‘winning’ at all. My balloon felt deflated, but I did my best not to let it show because the light of hope, however faint, was growing despite all our recent history.

We were both physically and emotionally spent. We agreed to ‘start over’ and go out for a romantic dinner tonight, to reboot things. I made a reservation at one of her favorite places to eat. We decided to take a nap first to recharge. It had been a long night. Kavita and I got into our bed. She fondled my cock which responded immediately to her touch. In turn, I reached in between her legs to touch her. She shut her legs though and moved my hand away, “Manu, please. I’m kind of sore down there today. Let’s rest?” She said it very sweetly, but I felt immediately dejected.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that,” I responded, recalling how Prem’s massive cock and rough fucking must have left her too sore for me to touch or play with.

Kavita continued to smile and rub her face against my boxers. She giggled. “Manu, your dick is ready and eager. Would he like a juicy blow job?” she asked, swirling her tongue around. She had a way of talking dirty. Most women would blush just hearing such talk, but Kavita had grown much bolder in the past months.

My cock was hard, but I didn’t like where this was going. She appeared to be denying me the much desired vaginal sex and instead offering me a mere blow job. “Does that mean you’re not available tonight?” She picked up on my whiny tone and changed her stance right away.

“No, Manu. Don’t be sad. Let’s do it tonight. I’ll be fine. I just figured you could have a blow job now, and then we can fuck again later.” She was backtracking, changing her mind to let me make love to her tonight. Did she change her mind because she felt she owed it to me? Or felt sorry for me? For once, I decided not to be mister nice guy by suggesting that we wait. Instead, I would take her up on making love tonight. At the same time, as tempted as I was, I didn’t want to spend my load on a blow job right now, knowing that it could take me many hours before I’d be ready for another orgasm. I wanted so badly to have real sex with her, to penetrate her and fill her up with my seed.

I replied, “Kavita, it’s all right. Let’s just rest up for tonight.” She looked at me like I was crazy for a moment to pass up oral sex, but then she relented and lay down in bed. I spooned her under the covers as my cock throbbed. I was thrilled like I had not felt since before Prem had entered our lives. It was really happening. Whether or not she had really left HIM to be with ME didn’t matter. Kavita had kept her commitment to move back in with me. Prem was gone, and WE were in bed together, as a married couple. My prayers seem to be getting answered.

Hours later, Kavita nudged me to wake up. She was already dressed and getting ready to go out. It was almost 6. She was putting on her earrings and make-up, spraying a whiff of perfume near her neck and chest. She looked gorgeous in her evening dress which left plenty of cleavage and legs to see. She wore her high heel shoes with the strappy laces. I got out of bed to hug her from behind and feel her tight ass. It felt so good to be able to touch her like this without any hesitation. She playfully wiggled away and told me to get ready. With a bounce in my step, I whistled and went about my routine quickly.

We took a taxi to the Karavalli restaurant which specialized in regional coastal cuisine. The restaurant was part of a luxury hotel, so we walked around on the hotel premises while waiting for our table. The luxuriant greenery and sounds of birds felt relaxing. Holding hands with my wife, I stole a couple of kisses when no one was around. We took selfies of ourselves, acting like teenagers at times. We enjoyed these small sparks of enthusiasm. I felt confident once again that my wife loved me.

Over dinner, I ordered a beer, while Kavita ordered a glass of wine. We looked at each other in the eyes with new found energy too and discussed all kinds of things from current events to our families and old memories. We took our time savoring the dishes, trying to guess which spices the chef used. Notably, we did not talk about Prem, and I was happy for that. After dinner, Kavita suggested to hang out at the bar. I was surprised but went along. Several men started to check out my wife. I put my arm around her waist instinctively. We had another drink at the bar. When she went to the restroom, she strutted down the hall in a seductive manner, walking flirtatiously on her heels, with her ass wagging back and forth. She walked with an attitude, as if to purposely tease the men she knew were looking with hungry eyes and salivating. I sat proudly, knowing that she was mine.

By the time we got home, Kavita was tipsy and aroused. We started kissing as we made our way to the bedroom. I dimmed the lights as Kavita whispered to me, “Manu, baby, I love you and I want you.” She wanted to make love. Before long, we were groping and fondling, standing next to the bed. My erection started to build as I unzipped my pants. I spun her around to unzip her dress. She wiggled as I pulled it off over her head and tossed it away. I held her tightly, rubbing my hands all over her breasts and pussy and ass as she leaned on the wall, moaning in desire. Her breasts felt heavenly in my hands, and I felt the moisture seeping through her panties. Just 24 hours ago, Prem had been standing against my wife in this position, but how the fortunes had changed! I dropped my underwear. Unlike Prem’s cock, my penis did not pop up and point straight out. It just kind of hung, half erect. Still I hoped that I’d be able to perform well. After not having had sex for so long, I was beginning to doubt how long I would last. Kavita whispered to me, “Baby, please FUCK me Manu. My pussy’s itching for another fucking…I need it now.”

We moved to the bed. She titillated me with her slutty ways of coming on so strong, but it also turned me on. I thought back to how she had sucked Prem’s cock for so long on her knees, but then I knew I wouldn’t last like that. I recalled how he played the music and she danced for him in her seductive way, but there was no way I could suggest she do the same thing for me. And I certainly couldn’t carry her and drop her on the bed like Prem did either. Instead we just went straight to bed. She lay down on her back, spreading her feet apart. I looked at her crotch, with her silky white panties with pink roses and frills. It was so titillating to see the panties, but my cock wasn’t as hard anymore. I got on my knees in between her legs and started running my hands all over her body to get myself excited again.

That’s when I felt her belly ring! I held it just briefly and saw the clear A.A. initials staring at me. She had worn Amir Ali’s belly ring on OUR night. Whatever little erection I had was drained suddenly. How could she knowingly wear that unfitting reminder of her ex-lover? My heart started beating harder in anxiety. Why was my wife still holding on to his memory as I tried to make love to her? Was this her subtle way to continue to humiliate me even after her lover had left? I closed my eyes and tried to put it out of my mind. “Are you okay, baby?” Kavita asked as she sensed me going soft.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I muttered, slumping down next to her. I could not put my finger on why I was not able to maintain an erection. Maybe the ghost of Prem was continuing to haunt me? Having watched him fuck my wife so well and so recently, it hard not to compare and feel inadequate. Or maybe it had more to do with Kavita flaunting his initials in my face, subtly undermining the trust I had been building up. The raw emotions of the situation were wearing me down.

“It’s okay, Manu. It happens sometimes,” Kavita soothed me, quietly resting next to me and caressing my chest. “Maybe the alcohol is making you sluggish.” She was offering me an excuse but that just made it worse. Now she was questioning whether I could hold my alcohol. Certainly, it didn’t seem to affect Prem last night as he downed shots of whiskey before his sexual conquests. Why would she think it would affect me? Was she thinking I was less of a man again?

Kavita continued, “Look Manu, you’ve built up this one night with so much anticipation. There’s no need to put so much pressure on yourself. We can try again later. We have tomorrow and the rest of our lives…” she explained, trying to make me feel better. Before I could say anything, Kavita crawled over me into a 69 position. “Manu, you can mope around if you want, but I’m going to blow your soldier.” She pulled my underwear down, stood up my limp penis, and begin sucking it. Then she lowered herself onto my face as she got comfortable. My mouth and nose were covered by her sweet panties. She squeezed her thighs against my head, so I was surrounded by her body. She rubbed her pussy against my mouth. I could smell her desire emanating through the thin fabric. I started to get hard again. She bobbed her head up and down, taking in my entire penis, all 4½ inches of it. “Yummy, Manu. How I love the taste of penis!” She flicked her tongue on the tip, pulling my foreskin back and circling around and around on the head. She did it with the confidence of a Kama Sutra mistress. She paused to come up for air, holding the base of my cock with one hand. “Enjoying, husband? Should I continue sucking you off, or do you want to fuck me now?” She rubbed her crotch against my face harder. She had learned to talk really dirty ever since Prem had come. I could feel her wetness. She kissed the tip of my cock.

I wanted her to stop. “No. I want to make love to you, Kavita, the regular way.” I mumbled from under her pussy, regaining my confidence again to try to penetrate her vaginally. She agreed easily, rolling off, pulling down her panties, and lying down on the bed facing me. I got up and positioned myself to go in missionary style. Her focus and enthusiasm for making love to me felt overwhelmingly good. Kavita wanted me to make love to her.

She looked at me mischievously, “All right, Manu! I know you want to fuck me good and hard. Come on in, baby!” It was happening, finally, after an extraordinarily long dry spell, my erect penis was standing, ready to penetrate the entrance to Kavita’s divine pussy. I plunged in. Oh, how I had missed the feeling of my penis being inside a pussy. The warmth, the soft velvety texture, the exquisitely tight feeling. I lay down on her body ignoring the feeling of the metallic coldness of the belly ring. I pumped myself in once, as deep as I could, then pulled back. “That’s it, Manu, come inside, all the way!!” Kavita said in her sultry voice. I was already in all the way, yet she told me go in all the way. Maybe she couldn’t feel me, due to my shorter and skinnier penis?

I stroked in and out slowly again. The feeling of my tool buried inside her pussy was too pleasurable. I felt the intensity building up. An orgasmic wave was sloshing around in the base of my cock, but I wanted the sex to last for a lot longer. It was way too soon to come just yet. I decided to slow down and calm myself down. As I pulled out, Kavita sighed, throwing her head back, “No, Manu, don’t pull out!” She was frustrated. I knew she wanted to come too, but I had to regain control over my runaway erection. “Put it back in Manu. Come on! Show me what you got!!” she pleaded. I smiled and took a deep breath, positioning myself to enter her sweet pussy. I fondled her nipples and kissed them to keep her going.

I felt a ton of mental anxiety though. She was impatient for me to fuck her deep and hard. The belly ring sat there taunting me with the reminder that I could not match her ex-lover’s performance and stamina. On top of all this, it felt like Kavita was intentionally challenging me to “show her what I got”, and to “go in all the way.” Finally, just as she grabbed my penis to guide me back inside her, my resistance broke. I started to come, spurt after spurt, ejaculating all over the outside of her pussy.

“Damn!” I swore, as the reality sunk in. I had just blown my load. The big night that was to be the reclaiming of my wife from her ex-lover had just suffered an unspeakable disaster. I felt so embarrassed. I sat down by Kavita’s side. “I’m so sorry, Kavita. I came too soon—” I sputtered. She was speechless for a moment too and looked disappointed, but she understood my predicament.

“Shhh… Manu, there’s nothing to apologize for,” she said, embracing me.

“I just couldn’t hold back. I feel bad that I couldn’t even give you an orgasm,” I complained, continuing to beat myself up.

“Baby, come on. You know what this means, right?” she smiled.

“What?” I wondered.

“It means that you find me so hot that you can’t control yourself. I’ll take it as a compliment, sweet husband.” I looked at my beautiful Kavita. She was rubbing her fingers over her pussy lips, spreading my semen all around. She scooped up a dollop of it, brought it up to her lips, and licked it, making a yummy sound as she swallowed.

If my wife felt unhappy about what just happened, I certainly couldn’t tell. She loved me unconditionally. She made no complaint of not enjoying an orgasm nor did she criticize me for ejaculating prematurely. On the contrary, she interpreted things in the best possible light. I sighed deeply, still too embarrassed to look at her in the eyes. We snuggled up. “Thank you, Kavita. You’re perfect. I love you,” I whispered as we fell asleep.

Later that night, I woke up. I looked over at my wife. I adored Kavita – eyes closed, her luscious hair half covering her face, smiling, dreaming about something only she knew. I silently fought back tears, thinking about my utter failure to deliver the most basic intimate pleasures that a man should provide to his wife. I lay awake for a long time, haunted by the belly ring that signified my wife’s continued attachment to a rival man, and tormented by the incessant belief that I might never measure up or satisfy my wife.

The next morning, we had to get ready for work. With everything that had happened, I had not slept well and felt sluggish. I found Kavita preparing breakfast. She had told me she was going on a business trip to Delhi for two days tomorrow. And then I was going to be away later in the week for a business trip out of town. By the end of the week, she would have her period. Her cycle operated like clockwork – an ever predictable 5-day span when sex was off-limits. I calculated in my head how I might be out of action for 10 days before the clouds cleared. That meant tonight was the only night I could redeem myself.

Even though I had gone to sleep with positive feelings about Kavita’s love for me, I woke up sweating in doubts. I was feeling down about the impending calendar challenge, but I understood that life sometimes just gets in the way. I didn’t blame myself or her for that. But what I was more disturbed about what happened to me yesterday. Kavita, to her credit, seemed to not care or mind, but she noticed my down mood. “Manu, is there something bothering you?” she asked as she put on her makeup. I shrugged my shoulders in denial. “Manu, it’s only been a day. Come on, let’s give us a chance?” I bobbled my head in agreement. “Do you want to talk about it?” she asked.

“Not really. I’ll get over it,” I replied. She seemed to already be at terms with the idea that it could take some time to emotionally adjust after being sexually distanced from each other for some time. But I was not able to adjust as easily.

“Manu, it’s important that we have honest communication with each other,” she stated, putting on her shoes and grabbing her purse. I nodded in reluctant agreement. She held my hand and smiled at me. I was about to kiss her but didn’t want to mess up her lipstick. “I can’t wait to see you tonight. Let’s talk about whatever is bothering you, okay? Think about what I’m saying.” she concluded. With a flying kiss, she disappeared, leaving me to consider how to bring up the embarrassing predicament that was bothering me.

kittepo
Virgin

Unread post by kittepo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:46 pm

Super Update - Is Manu going to get it up - going to be emasculated.

lietva
Virgin

Unread post by lietva » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:35 am

I searched the web to find the original 26 chapters. A very well written story. Parts were hard to read for me, but I couldn't tear away. Kind of like watching a train wreck. (If Prem had come into my life, he would have had a fatal accident pretty early on. But then, I'm not Manu)

You capture the feel of the originals very well. I know writing is a lot of work. Thanks for adding the rest. Please don't stop.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:49 pm

Reminder that if you PM me I can send you instructions on where to find the original 26 chapters in a readable pdf format.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:50 pm

In the next chapter we will read a chapter from Kavita’s perspective.

kittepo
Virgin

Unread post by kittepo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:10 am

waiting to see Kavitha's perspective

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:54 am

The Unwanted Houseguest Chapter 36 – Kavita’s New Opportunity

[Kavita]

It had been an emotionally taxing week in my personal life. Prem’s departure had left an expected but surprisingly painful void in my life. It hit me harder than I had expected, and I had done my best to put up a strong front. I remained in a cautiously hopeful mood. Manu and I had suffered some drama this weekend too. He had been withholding or unable to show his affection for me for a long time now. I could understand that with all the time I had been spending with Prem, my husband had lost his mojo, and begun to doubt me. But in fact, I had genuinely never doubted my love for him and I tried on some many occasions to show this to him. I felt hurt that he had lost faith in my love and doubted me. Nevertheless, I was committed now to focus my full attention on my husband again, to reignite things and reconnect with him.

I was relieved to get to my office and take my mind off of all the commotion at home. I worked for a software firm called Optima Unlimited. My boss Praveen Kumar, the general manager of operations, called me into his office to talk about the sales meeting we were going to conduct tomorrow with one of our new prospects. Praveen Kumar was an experienced executive, a highly respected leader. He was like a father figure who had mentored me for years. Today he told me that he would not be able to join the sales meeting tomorrow. He had to be somewhere else unexpectedly. “Kavita, I am not cancelling the meeting. We have only this one chance. I need you to go on your own.”

I gasped, “Sir, I’ve never led a sales meeting like this on my own. I’m not prepared for this—”

“Kavita, you can do this. There is nothing to fear. I have full trust that you can handle this well.” He saw the disbelief on my face. “Kavita, you have a ton of experience here at Optima and in the industry. You’re an experienced manager. You know our product line inside and out. You know the competitive products and their pros and cons, and how to position our advantages in any situation. The entire leadership team has confidence in you. So, what are you hesitating for?”

“Thank you for your confidence, but this is a new prospect, a London based company. They have some high standards, and they’re going to pressure us on pricing,” I explained.

“Yes, so what? You’ve already anticipated these challenges, so now let’s prepare accordingly.” Praveen Kumar called his secretary and told her to hold his calls for the next hour. Then he turned his attention to me. “Kavita, I need you to do this. I’m not asking if you’re capable, because I already know you are. What I’m asking for is your commitment to do your best, win or lose. Are you ready?”

“Yes, Sir, I am,” I said proudly. We spent the next hour going over the details of our sales strategy and negotiation tactics. He made me get up and role play. He acted as the tough and gnarly client. He corrected some of my responses and suggested better ways to answer. He also coached me around non-verbal communication. By the end, I felt far more confident. I thanked him and started to leave.

“Kavita, there’s one more thing. Close the door please.” I closed the door and sat down. “The client team you’ll be meeting with is made up of men from a traditional good old boy kind of culture. They may make inappropriate or sexist comments to you or amongst themselves. I don’t want to put you in an uncomfortable situation.”

“I understand, Sir. I’ve had to deal with inappropriate behavior from men throughout my life.” I reflected on how I had garnered lustful attention from boys and men ever since I was a teenager. The moment I developed breasts and curvy ass, and learned to smile flirtatiously, I had enjoyed a certain power over the male species. But it was often not the desirable kind of attention. Even though some part of me wanted to be desired as a sexual object, I also wanted to be appreciated for my intelligence and personality. That was the thing I loved about Manu when I met him. He appreciated my beauty, but he also treated me with dignity and respect.

“Yes, regrettably our culture is slow to change in this respect. It puts you in a tricky situation. On the one hand, I would not tolerate such behavior, and if it happened in any other context, I’d be liable to punch anyone who mistreated a woman. But this is a client whom we are trying to do business with…”

“So what are you saying?” I asked, wondering if he was hinting that I should just tolerate it, or let them take advantage of me. I would be tremendously disappointed if Praveen Kumar would stoop to this. He was the one man I admired in the world, next to my own father, who held women in high respect.

“Kavita, what I’m asking is that you politely deflect any such attention and then firmly tell them to keep it professional. Don’t let emotions make you angry. You keep control and be calm but firm in letting them know that you’re not going to entertain any such nonsense. And if it gets out of control, which I doubt, you walk away, and then call me. That’s all.”

“Thank you. I appreciate your support, Sir.”

“Of course, it’s the only honorable thing to do, Kavita. Now I could also send someone from the team, like Rajesh, or Pranav, to accompany you. You would be in charge, but their presence would help keep things in check.”

“Sir, it’s okay. I can handle such things. I don’t need a man to tag along to protect me from unwanted sexual attention,” I said firmly.

“Well, that’s great. I’m sorry for even suggesting it,” Praveen Kumar replied, with a smile, reinforcing that it was exactly this kind of firmness I might need to display tomorrow.

That afternoon, I went to lunch with my closest friends and confidantes, Mona and Sujata. We had all gone to college together. We had all gotten married shortly after graduating. We kept in touch and enjoyed catching up. They worked in a different company just around the corner from my office. We made it a point to have lunch once every month to stay in touch and share new news and gossip. Beyond idle chatting though, we also really cared about each other’s well-being, and often talked very openly and sincerely about our lives, our families, friends, jobs, and the challenges we faced as women in modern India.

We got ourselves a table outside. We somehow got on the topic of our sex lives today. We commiserated over the fact that all three of us were suffering, though in different ways. Mona’s husband traveled for weeks or even months at a time in foreign countries, leaving her alone. Sujata complained that her husband never gave her good satisfaction in bed because he was often angry at the world and stressed about work, so he could never get in the mood. And when he did, he always got too excited and came too quickly.

“I don’t know what I’m supposed to do” Sujata lamented, “We’re too young for this shit.” Sujata had complained about this same thing for months now, and it had only gotten worse.

Mona was unforgiving. “Girl you got a put your foot down. Tell him you want to be pleasured. It’s only fair.” I could tell that Sujata was not easily convinced.

“I’ve tried that. Believe me. It hasn’t gotten through. I’m trying to convince him to get a new job. Maybe that will change things.”

“A new job?” I said skeptically. “Sure, but in the meantime, I found that practicing yoga can be helpful. Breathing exercises might help him feel less stressed.”

“Not to mention, Kavita, those Kegel exercises you showed me were great in helping me experience rocking good orgasms!” Mona chirped. I was proud of myself for my toned muscles acquired through years of rigorous yoga practice, especially my core, hip, and vaginal muscles. The toning and strength, combined with sexual practice, had allowed me to perfect the art of milking a hard penis to dizzying heights of pleasure.

The ladies waved at me, knowing that I was lost in thought. Sujata inquired to Mona, “Yes, but what good are super Kegel muscles when your man is stationed in Japan.” We sympathized with her and hoped he would be moving back soon.

I added, “Yeah, I’m glad to hear the exercises helped you. But seriously, how do you get by? It must be hard when your husband is gone for two months at a time?”

Mona smiled and said “Cucumber!” Sujata and I looked at her.

“What do mean by that - cucumber?” Sujata asked.

Mona lowered her voice and leaned in towards us. “It means I’ve learned to use the common cucumber in place of the penis. It’s hard, it’s big, and it does the job! And who knows, the vitamins are probably good for my vagina!” We both cracked up. But Mona was serious, “Well, a girl’s gotta get by!” Then she turned to me. “Enough about us. What about you miss yoga pussy?”

They knew about how Prem had stayed with Manu and me for the better half of the year. Sujata got all nosy, “That must have been nice, having that hunky Prem around, huh? Is he still smoking hot as in college?” I smiled and bit my lip.

Mona interrupted, “How did you keep your hands off him?”

“Well, who says I did?” I joked. “Just kidding. Let’s just say he was good eye candy around the house, but Manu got jealous,” I explained, not wanting to reveal the extent of my relationship with Prem.

“Well who can blame Manu?” Sujata said.

“Maybe you should send Prem to my place,” Mona joked as they roared with laughter.

I finally confided in them, “It’s been rough to tell you the truth. Manu are I are trying to rekindle things. He’s been anxious and frustrated.”

Mona understood. “Look, now that Prem has moved away you guys will bounce back to normal soon. Don’t despair.”

Sujata got the last laugh, “And remember, Kavita, if all else fails you always have the mighty cucumber.” They all laughed. She continued, “Look. Joking aside, I wonder if Manu is the insecure kind and feels that you might leave him for a hunk like Prem.”

I opened up, “I don’t know. Prem coming over just made it worse but he had these issues even before. I sometimes feel like he doesn’t have any attachment or sexual attraction to me.”

Mona objected, “You must be kidding! He’d have to be gay not to feel something twitch near you!” I took that as a compliment.

I ended on a positive note, “I asked him to open up and communicate with me better. We’re trying to connect again. Wish me luck!”

My girlfriends gave me words of encouragement and made me feel better. We parted ways and promised to meet up again soon. I always felt better after these lunch dates. On the way to the office, I smiled at the thought of Mona using a cucumber to pleasure herself. How creatively resourceful she had been, out of necessity.

Back at work, I prepared everything I would need for the big sales meeting tomorrow. I did my research, read up on the client, and reviewed the different options carefully. I was excited and nervous too. I stopped by the parlour on the way home to get a facial, nails, and pedicure. It would give me a confidence boost. As I sat in the chair, I finally relaxed enough to take a deep breath. I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the pampering. On a whim, I decided to send a quick message to Prem. We exchanged pleasantries. He had just returned to Hyderabad. He told me to save a date in July for his and Gowri’s engagement party. I congratulated him and responded back that all was well with me but did not elaborate more. There was a silent understanding that we would keep a distance.

I headed home, eager to see how life would unfold next with Manu. I knew that he was super eager to have sex with me, but he couldn’t control his ejaculation. I wondered if I’d ever be able to enjoy the rough and hard sex that I craved, and the deep, pounding fucking I used to enjoy with Prem. I sighed to myself, knowing I would have to be patient with Manu and his anxieties.

ExiledSage

Unread post by ExiledSage » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:54 am

Enjoying this story. I missed the original , but this makes me want to hunt it down. Keep the updates coming!

kittepo
Virgin

Unread post by kittepo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:52 am

Interesting - there is a save the date from Prem and Gowri. However I miss the element of Kavitha being a hotwife and making Manu a cuckold. Hope that is coming. Kavitha on the original story is a determined and calculating -- which was her appeal.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:19 pm

Fantastic Story! Just discovered it, I see the last post was in Feb, hoping there is more to come!

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:30 pm

The Unwanted Houseguest Chapter 37 – Manu’s Doubts

That evening, Kavita and I talked over dinner. She told me all about the big opportunity she had been trusted to lead. She practiced her sales pitch on me. I was genuinely impressed. She was clearly very excited to prove herself and was flattered that her boss was willing to send her on her own. She even stood a good chance of getting a promotion. If she did, she would be making significantly more money than I was. For a moment I felt that despair again that I couldn’t measure up, not even against my wife, even on the things that men were usually expected to lead. But I had to wipe away that destructive jealousy. I wished her the best of luck and told her that I was confident that she would make her company proud.

After dinner, we relaxed in the living room. She asked me how I was doing. “Manu, are you ready to talk about what happened, and whether something is bothering you?” she inquired, referring to the conversation from this morning. She looked hopeful, positive, eager.

I had prepared all day to explain to her that there was in fact something that was bothering me. I had not intended to say anything at first, until she pressed me to be honest. Moreover, I did not see how our relationship could be repaired until we resolved this. “Kavita, I was reflecting on what happened yesterday. You asked me if something was bothering me, and you asked me to be honest, right?”

“Yes, Manu, please share,” she asked, clearly happy that I was willing to be open.

“Kavita, I lost my confidence last night when I saw that you were wearing the belly ring with Amir’s initials. You got it without consulting me. And then you continued to wear it last night. It made me feel that you are still attached to him, and even worse, you were indirectly taunting me,” I explained sincerely, gradually feeling more anxious and agitated.

Kavita looked shocked for a moment. “I see Manu. I had no idea. So, are you saying that my wearing this belly ring caused you so much anxiety that it made you lose your erection and then come prematurely?”

“Yes, well, something like that,” I muttered, feeling annoyed that the way she played it back made it sound crazy, that her belly ring was so directly linked to my erectile dysfunction.

“Manu, I wish you had told me. We could have cleared it up. Why didn’t you say something, honey?” she asked nonchalantly and non-judgmentally.

“I couldn’t. It felt like you were trying to make a statement, so I was hesitant to call you out on it.” Kavita looked away for a moment. I thought she might start to cry. Instead, she broke out in laughter and looked at me as if I had lost my mind. My mouth fell open as I stared at her, feeling offended. “Kavita, you think this is funny?!!” I yelled.

“I’m laughing because it’s not his initials on the belly ring, Manu! How could you think that?” she responded.

“You’re lying, Kavita!” I snapped. “How am I supposed to believe you’re NOT wearing his initials as a piece of intimate jewelry? Hell, you got a henna tattoo of his initials before!” I ranted.

Kavita replied calmly. “Manu, please hear me out. Two things you need to know. First, the henna tattoo was different. I did it when Prem and I were together, and only after you kept insisting that he was my boyfriend. Even after I told you it was meaningless, you violated my body and tried to erase it. But that was then. This is now. Prem is gone. He’s not my boyfriend. I’ve let all that go now. I forgave you. Manu, you need to let go of this unhealthy obsession with Prem.”

“Have you spoken to Prem since he left?” I demanded to know.

“Yes, a couple of times very briefly, but strictly platonic. Just to let him know that we’re alive and well. We are still friends. He was asking how you’re doing too.” It sounded innocent enough.

After a long silence between us, I looked at her skeptically. I wasn’t going to just let her control what I should feel. I was entitled to feel how I felt. She could not dictate that. “So, what’s the other thing you wanted to say?”

“Manu, when you said I wore Prem’s initials as intimate jewelry, that’s not true. Where did you get that idea?” she asked sincerely.

“Well, it’s obvious, no? His fucking A.A. initials are hanging from your belly button. I’m not blind!” I spat out.

“Manu, please calm down. Don’t use that kind of language with me. Did you ever think for a moment to ask ME what the belly ring was for? Who I got it for?” she inquired.

“Now you’re going to tell me that it wasn’t to honor your ex-boyfriend and lover, Amir Ali? Is that not what the A.A. stands for?” I demanded bitterly.

“Well, apparently the truth was not obvious, seeing how you’ve totally assumed the wrong thing AGAIN!” Kavita threw back.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“I had the belly ring custom made to honor YOU, you jackass husband that I love! This is an ‘M’ for Manu,” she explained. She stood up and reached inside her blouse to remove the ring. She held it up to my face to show me. “Do you see the letter ‘M’”?

I stared at it, and it suddenly dawned on me that I might have made a huge and stupid mistake. The capital letter M was artistically made so that the sides were at an angle instead of being straight up and down. The ring itself went across the middle of the M, such that I had mistakenly read it as two ‘A’s. But the M was now the more obvious interpretation. I sat silently as beads of sweat formed on my head. In my paranoia about Prem, I had subconsciously and unintentionally looked for something that wasn’t there. But who could blame me? My wife had in fact been sleeping with this other man, so me to see his initials on her body was not an entirely unreasonable thing. What was more surprising is that I completely missed the more obvious and generous interpretation.

She started dialing her phone. “Manu, don’t take my word for it. Talk to the jeweler,” she said. I gestured to her that there was no need to, but she insisted. Kavita put it on speakerphone so I could hear. “Manojbhai, hi, it’s Kavita Sharma…Yes, everything is fine with the ring. I love it. I have a question for you. Can you tell me what instructions I gave to you for making it?”

“Ma’am, is there a problem? I will fix it,” he offered.

“No, Manojbhai, it’s nothing like that. I just want you to tell me exactly what I asked you to make.”

“Ok, hold on. Let me get the paper,” he responded nervously. “Ma’am, according to my notes, it says you asked for solid silver ring with capital letter ‘M’ in Trebuchet font style. I remember this because I had to special order it. I thought you liked it when you picked it up, but if you change your mind, we can do something different…”

“Never mind, it’s beautiful just the way it is. Thanks for confirming.” She hung up the phone, glaring at me. Now it made sense that she didn’t wear it with Prem on her last night. It also explained why Prem reacted so negatively to comment about the ring at the Dosa house – it wasn’t his initials. Kavita had worn a ring with my initial to let Prem know that she belonged to me.

“Well Manu, I hope you’re satisfied. Instead of simply asking your wife about an emotionally important and intimate matter, you assumed the worst, and blamed ME for YOUR performance problems.”

Her pointed reminder about my sexual shortcoming was unnecessary, but this was not the time to object. “I’m really sorry, Kavita. I goofed,” I began to explain.

Kavita held her hand up to tell me to stop. “Save it, Manu! You’re not a five-year old. You’re an adult who should know how to communicate. Goofing would be that you spilled water on me. This isn’t goofing. This is a serious mistrust issue.”

I tried again to explain how sorry I was, but she told me to leave her alone. She needed her space. I watched TV listlessly while she went off to the bedroom to pack for her trip. I looked in after some time to find she had gone to bed, sleeping in a formless white cotton full length maxi. It was one of those nighties that I hated because she wore it when she wanted to signal ‘no hanky panky’ tonight. Here I had been hoping all day how I might get it on with my wife tonight before we had to travel out of town and prior to her monthly period happening. Things had gone in a very wrong way.

I went back to watch TV for a while, sulking. Finally, I decided to go to sleep too. As I brushed my teeth, I noticed Kavita’s overnight bag. Out of curiosity, I peered inside to look at what she had packed. I found her usual business clothes and her shoes. She also had packed some sexy undergarments, including matching black bra and panties. I picked up the lacy black panties, pulled my pants down, unfolded her panties, and wrapped them around my cock. I pressed the tip of my cock right up against the gusset, and them wound them round and round several times. I started stroking it through several layers of the panties. It was nothing like the feeling of being inside her vagina, but it was exciting nonetheless, and it was as much as I was likely to get. As I got closer to coming, I removed the panties, so I wouldn’t soil them. I masturbated into my hand, then stared at the tiny puddle of gooey white semen, wasted for the second night in a row. I washed my hand clean and then carefully folded the panties to put them back in her bag just the way I found them.

As I started to close her bag, I noticed an unusual reflection from inside her toiletries bag that was half open. It appeared to be a small square package. Could it possibly be what I thought it was? I got up to confirm that Kavita was still sound asleep, then came back to open the pouch. The blood ran out of my face as my fear was confirmed. There were two shiny packets tucked away in her toiletries bag. Condoms. Why was she carrying condoms? What was she planning to do in Delhi? Who was she going to meet? My heartbeat raced as I closed the toiletries bag and got into bed, lying back with eyes wide awake, wondering. Maybe these condoms were from our own trip last year to Goa, and they were just leftover in the toiletries bag. I could not afford to assume the wrong thing again. The only way to know would be to not say anything for now, and then check her bag after she returned.

typ
Prepubescent

Unread post by typ » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:59 am

NSEW1 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:49 pm
Reminder that if you PM me I can send you instructions on where to find the original 26 chapters in a readable pdf format.
There is a huge desire

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:28 pm

It's been so long! Hope you find the time to continue this great story!

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:07 pm

Thank you. Regrettably, I am not active on this site anymore as there is little interest. Glad you enjoyed it.
Happy to PM on where to find additional chapters.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:46 am

I published the continuation of this story through chapter 37 about a year and a half ago. Since then I have continued writing many more chapters. If there is interest I can continue.

ejat69
Virgin

Unread post by ejat69 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:12 pm

Pm me the additional chapters

magneto72
Prepubescent

Unread post by magneto72 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:42 pm

Do continue! Or pm me the chapters

armyguyot1
Site Admin