Bar gang rape (story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rumpel1967
Prepubescent

Bar gang rape (story)

Unread post by rumpel1967 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:57 am

My wife was extremely horny one Saturday evening. She put on a very short dress with no under garments. We drove to a local sports bar which was extremly crowded at the time. We walked in and I stepped aside and hung out in a dark corner of the bar to watch. She walked around to each guy she and whispered into their ear "Please stick your finger into my wet pussy now.". After saying this, she she would give him a hug while he reached down from the front and stuck his finger into her wet pussy for a few seconds. Some guys hung on for a minute or so, while others did it quickly, still shocked at the request. It quickly spread throughout the bar. There was an ajoining room to the main bar area that had several pool tables. She eventually migrated into that room trying to find more guys to "hug". As I watched her disappear into the room, a very large pack of guys followed her in. This nearly cleared out the main bar area. I could only imagine what was going to happen next. I hung out for a few minutes in the corner as I watched guys stick their heads out of the room to motion their friends to come in and watch. I had no idea what was going on in that room. After a few minutes, I stood up, left the bar, got into my car, and drove home and masterbated, knowing that my wife was still at the bar probably getting repeatedly fucked by dozens of men. I fell asleep and woke up the next morning. She wasn't in bed. I got up, took a shower, ate breakfast. Later that morning, I heard a car door close. Someone had dropped her off. She walked in and gave me a big hug and kiss. I walked her to the bedroom and we took off her dress. Her body had scratch and bruise marks all over, especially around the inner thigh area, including her throat, ankles, and wrists. The lips of her mouth were very swollen. You don't want to know what her pussy and ass looked like. She had a horrible odor about her.

She said that once she entered the room, she was tackled and thrown onto a pool table. She said there must have been thirty or more guys in the room. The guys ripped her dress and shoes off, leaving her completely naked. They placed her on her back, with her head hanging off the end of the table. Two of the men forceably held her wrists and legs back and wide apart to expose her wet pussy. She was immediately met with a cock in her mouth and she didn't have time to scream. They fucked her repeatedly for hours, sometimes very roughly. She started to fall in and out of conciousness, afterwhich they started to do unimaginable things to her, most of which she didn't want to go into detail about. They eventually loaded her into a van and drove her to some unknown location where she was brutally gang raped for hours on end by a large and unruly group of men.

This is, of course, just a story - a fantasy that my wife actually gets turned on by.

deleted_user

Re: Bar gang rape (story)

Unread post by deleted_user » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:17 pm

I Have heard that women fantasize about being forced, or at least coerced into doing something that they wouldn't "want " to do on their own.

That said, I cannot imagine being able to participate in helping one make this come true.

mdcucked

Unread post by mdcucked » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:58 pm

I don't find the brutalization of women sexy.

rumpel1967
Prepubescent

Unread post by rumpel1967 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:26 am

It's not sexy, but being overpowered by a man (or a few men) is a fantasy of my wife's. She likes it when I do this one-on-one with her. She likes to act like those asian schoolgirls that are being fucked against their will. It's a turn-on for me and for her.

I probably should have left the brutality out of the story - sorry. Title should have been gang bang, not gang rape.