Outside The Door

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DaveS
Pervert

Outside The Door

Unread post by DaveS » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:57 am

This is essentially a true account - told as a story for perhaps a bit of reading enjoyment for those who venture here. We are essentially poly, but have recently found hotwife elements entering into the equation, so I have been visiting this forum to help process thoughts and feelings that I really never expected to have.

In my introductory story "First Creampie", I told how my wife, Ann, had been fucking her poly boyfriend a couple of times a week for the last 15 months or so when she recently returned home just minutes after her boyfriend, Larry, had buried his load deep inside of her. Since we often make love after she returns from opening her thighs for her boyfriend, it was not unusual that I grabbed her and slipped my tongue into her mouth and my fingers into her pussy. What was unusual this time was that when I slipped my fingers into her sopping wet pussy, I found her still full of the big load of cum that Larry had pumped into her just minutes before. Previously she had always cleaned up first, but obviously not this time.

The mind-fuck was profound. Although she always shared the details of her and Larry's adventures with me to spice up our own sex life, actually finding her pussy overflowing with another man's semen just made it so much more real. Suddenly, although I had never really given much thought to eating a creampie, I had a sudden compulsion to do so, and quickly proceeded to eagerly lap up my first cream pie, which was then followed by an equally fresh one two days later. Since then, we have had the holiday season, with kids out of school, and a week out of town, and just a generally busy time. My wife did get shagged once during the holidays when her boyfriend had the house to himself for a couple of hours while his wife and family were out shopping. I was already home when she came back to the house with a load of Larry's cum buried inside her, so I got to enjoy yet another reasonably fresh creampie, before adding my own load to whatever small amount of Larry's load might still be left after I had cleaned her up.

This breakthrough into the formerly unthinkable led us to start discussing the possibility of me watching Larry fuck her - although we weren't at all sure that Larry would have any interest in the proposition. So, for starters, we decided that when the opportunity presented itself, she would invite Larry over to fuck her at our house - telling him that I would be working in the home office but that I was fine with him coming over for a booty call. Then, after our bedroom door was closed, I would listen from the other side. Ann is quite vocal during sex so hearing through the hollow bedroom door would not be a much of a barrier to me getting a good earful of what was going on.

So one night last week our opportunity arrived. The kids were still out of school for the holidays, and our daughter was spending a few days with her retired grandma. Around eight pm, Ann texted Larry and invited him over for a bootie call, explaining - as Ann and I had preplanned - that I was working in the home office and had no objection. Larry, who is also in an open marriage, made sure it was ok and then said he would be over around nine, almost an hour away. That hour crawled slowly by as I sat at the computer with a knot in my gut, trying to stay distracted - but finally Larry rang the doorbell. Ann answered it as I remained out of sight in the office.

She immediately led him to our bedroom and closed the door. She had told me about their lovemaking in detail many times, so I knew they would waste no time. I also knew that he would soon be eating her pussy, as he always wanted to make sure she came first, before the actual fucking began, even though she would usually come again vaginally while he fucked her. Ann is very vocal, so I expected to hear moaning shortly, knowing that his tongue would soon be pleasuring her clit.

I quietly moved just outside bedroom door, and leaned against the wall - and, as expected, the moans began just a minute or two afterwards. That Larry had been nailing her a couple of times a week for over a year in a polyamorus relationship with my complete knowledge and consent, and that Ann had shared all the details of their steamy sex with me, and even that had I licked his cum from her pussy - all seemed to do little to have prepared me for the shock of hearing my wife moan from the attentions of another man. It was all at once like an awful punch in the gut all mixed up with an overpowering sexual arousal. I was erect in moments while my gut did flip flops at the same time.

And the moans kept coming, gradually increasing in intensity. Like her lover, Larry, I also always eat Ann to orgasm prior to any penetration - so I knew what to expect. Ann is very vocal and very orgasmic - she moans constantly while being eaten and while being fucked. And today was no exception. The moaning was continuous and I was very nearly in a daze - extreme arousal blended with near-panic as my wife moaned loudly at the pleasure brought by her lover's skillful tongue.

She came more quickly and more intensely than she usually does - she literally screamed as she came in less than five minutes. I suspected this was due to the added excitement of knowing that I was listening outside the door, a suspicion that she validated later in the evening, telling me that she was surprised to find out how much that she was turned on by the knowledge that I was listening to her moans. But the terror and excitement of hearing her cum for another man was like an electric shock coursing through my body, and I very nearly collapsed as my knees began to buckle at her screams of pleasure.

Then there was silence for a moment and I began to catch my breath, just as I heard her say "your turn", knowing that she would now reciprocate and go down on Larry for the next few minutes, preparing him to soundly fuck her. I heard some movement on the bed, visualizing her settling between down between his legs and taking his hard cock into her mouth. Ann gives excellent head, and does not hesitate to swallow when the cum arrives, although she really prefers to stop short of that - as she so dearly loves to be well fucked, and feel the cum inside her when the work is done.

Ann sometimes takes her time giving head and other time keeps it to a brief warm up to ensure that her man's cock is nice and hard. This time she kept it short, the silence lasting perhaps five minutes or a little less, then there was movement on the bed, quickly followed by the deep moan she always makes when a hard cock first slides into her.

The moans continued - as well as the rhythmic movements of the bed - as they moved into each other. Once again, the odd fusion of terror and extreme arousal returned, with fear in the pit of my gut, and a resurgent erection - the fearful and exciting realization that another man was now deep inside my wife, fucking her, pleasuring himself inside her tight wet pussy, while she, in return, moaned in pleasure as well, enjoying another's man's stiff cock.

Once again, I fell into an almost hypnotic state - as the moans - the creaking of the bed - continued almost rhythmically for perhaps a quarter hour. But, finally, the awareness that her moans were getting louder, deeper, faster - as the bed began to creak more loudly, until finally I could hear the headboard against the wall - then screams again as Ann once again exploded into a hard orgasm - followed almost immediately by deep masculine grunts - and I knew that this other man had buried his cum, once more, deep within her. And, once again, another powerful jolt of terror fused with arousal cascaded through my body, literally leaving me dizzy as I steadied myself against the wall.

There had been occasional lover talk as well and I knew that she had been on top, riding his substantial endowment. I would have guessed so anyway, knowing that she cums much harder when she is on top. There were lover's whispers afterward, and I moved silently back to the office.

Only five minutes or so later, I heard them out in the hall, so I discreetly looked out the office door to see Ann, still naked, walking Larry to the door. They kissed deeply for a few moments, his hands firmly cupping her bare ass as he held her close with her ample breasts pressed firmly against him - and yet more abject panic, even as my erection quickly reasserted itself.

Larry left, and Ann called me to the bedroom, where I found her lying on the bed, legs spread wide open, Larry's cum seeping from her pussy. Nothing more needed to be said - I quickly pulled off my t-shirt, and descended onto the well fucked sweet spot between her legs, eagerly lapping up my freshest creampie so far. Once clean, I moved my tongue to concentrate on her clit where Ann knew just how to control my pace so that she could linger on the edge as long as possible. Twenty minutes of soft moaning later, she finally came again for her third epic orgasm of the evening. At the end of it all, I was treated to one of Ann's superb blow jobs (since Larry often leaves her pussy a bit on the sore side for a few hours afterward) - although, after all that had happened, I didn't last long at all.

Two evenings later, we staged a repeat performance that was very similar - with Ann cumming hard twice again, and at the end of it all yet another fresh creampie for me to take care of. But this time, I thought to record it. I didn't tell my wife as I didn't want her to feel self conscious or be affected by the knowledge of the recording. And now I find myself being constantly drawn to listening to it whenever there is a free moment - as well an increasing desire to now watch her in action. My wife also finds herself turned on by that idea - she loves that I saw Larry kissing her naked - but she is really uncertain about asking him, so we are pondering exactly where this heads next, but agree there is no rush. In the meantime, I will look forward to hearing her in action on occasion.

DaveS

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Outside The Door

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:24 pm

I know that feeling well, Dave. I had all those feelings the first time. My wife and the first man she met through a personals ad fucked in our home the first night he was at our place. Thank you for describing it so well. I still get excited listening at the door or having her tell me about her adventures when I'm either traveling for work or they meet at a guy's home. But the first time it happened was something that can never be repeated. That was special and I don't think I'll ever forget it.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:42 pm

Isn t it wonderful to watch the wife kissing another man?

You had a great experience, thanks for sharing!

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:14 am

A wonderfully told story. Thanks for sharing such an erotic and sexy experience.

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:13 am

I have to totally agree on the kissing part, I have watch my wife fuck many men, but when she gets so turned on she starts kissing and making out with,a guy, I find that truly amazing to watch, right there with watching when guy or guys do her so well she just looses control and is constantly cumming. Hard to choose,which I prefer to watch best. Thanks for sharing.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!