how successful sexually ARE hypnotherapist with our wives?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cthubby
Player

how successful sexually ARE hypnotherapist with our wives?

Unread post by cthubby » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:10 am

It had become a fantasy sometime back, that one could be hypnotized into sexual play. I read where a Ct hypnotherapist had hypnotisted and fucked a good deal of his women patients, but had done it in two separate office structures. Subsequently caught on a complaint, but sunk by the hundreds of videos he'd made with them. Then deported to the UK...where he probably sdtill carries on a practce in some small village. This guy was a real hero to cucks everywhere. He'd succeeded in bedding more wives then a hubby could ask for. This guy is my hero and wish to meet him one day for maybe some "couples counseling"with my wife. So what if they CAN place autosuggestion into your wife?
However, it made me wonder how effective that could be.Could it cause a woman to imediately want sex?
Could it be used for subtle disrobing on the spot..."mr Green", pop..the top comes off. Mr Brown, and she starts stripping for the shower? ..Seems doubtful...but citing the Aformentioned PSY, what IF it could be done?
Suppose , and you can add your own words...red, she gets physically hot and needs to take off clothes..autosuggestion.
Supose another, brown, got her immediately hot for uninhibited sex, like imagining anyone there at the time was her hubby.
Mabye chocolate, and she immediately wants bbc. or caramel, she wants dp.
What if it happened just that way, and you used it wonderfully, even getting her to almost strip with your friends believing it to be a little warm.
Now imagine one drunk night, one of your friends happens to remember the coincidence in what you were talking about and ask. Being drunk you felt bothered anyway and shared the secret of your success. He couldn't believe it, but pestered you for some of the keys.
"Ok, next time she coms in mention the word RED". you slip. "but only once or she keeps taking things off each time"
sure enough, She comes back in, with the beers you asked for. Hey, that sure is a great RED TOP you got on emphasizing the word red. She grinned at him, and said it isn't red...it's blue". But she immediately stood to take off her fluffy sweater complaining of the warmth She, Now in the form fitting tank she wore underneath, You grin at him.
Hey, what about them RED SOX" he throws out there. I stare at him, what the hell.." She cheers, then says she's still a bit too warm, that she's going to throw on a pair of shorts. Now her shorts are VS baggies, that are wide at the leg. and soft. since she never seems to think about leg placement, she has pussy flashed several of my friends since she never wears panties around the house. "Go Red Lions", he yells at the tv. There aren't even any sports programs on. "What are you doing, man"? you ask in a hushed whisper.
He just smiles as she asks you if you could unlatch her bra. as it's uncomfortable. She proceeds to take it off through her tank. Another red, another article as she stood up and took off her shorts. "I hope you don't mind, I'm just dying here."
Now she sits between you and your buddy He moves closer to her, you are tossed. This buddy took advantage of your confidence, and now aware of the word you can't change, is using it to slowly strip your wife. . You aren't sure how far this would go, and yet don't really want to stop him. Now running a hand up her thigh he says softly to her,"I sure would see RED if my buddy was feeling up my wife like I am". She smiles.
She lkooks at you questioningly, "are you ok with this", she whispers
Her Nipples are staring out in excitment from under her tank. She pulls it off over her head.
HIs fingers have now found her pussy, causing her to begin to move around in excitement.
You are excited from having her wriggling against you. not knowing whether to stop it, but not wanting to. She moans, his fingers inside her intimate places.
Imagine he straightens yp, and pulls her bottom around on the couch forcefully. Her head falls in your lap. He drops his head between her legs and begins a forceful relentless onsluaght of your wife's pussy with his tongue.
She searches out your cock, as she lies there and takes it in her mouth hungrily. You are both massaging her tits.
after several of her orgasms, Your buddy, who was only supposed to see your wife's tits, kneels on the couch between your wifes swollen lips. Looses his cock, and positions it at the entrance to her pussy.
You are frozen in what you were seeing, having given in the the feel of your wife's tongue on your cock..and how wet her lips feel.
He pushes, her eyes look directly into yours as she grunts with his first thrust. You can't really assign a word for that look on her face. guilt, worry, fear, excitement and pleasure. Yep, ALOT of pleasure...all wrapped up in one look
**The look on his face as he fucks your wife in front of you is a combination as well. But something different. It's not thanks, it's more leer, more cuckolding...He's fucking your wife..in front of you..something he's always wanted since he first met your then fiancee. He always had planned to get around to her one day soon. Test the waters, or maybe a little shenanigans, or downright blackmail. But he was going to dip his cock in your wife one day. Kind of a taunting look, like he's taken your prize and made it his own.
He fucked her for what seemed like forever. you His energy was seemed endless, but how can he keep doing your wife like he is...or that she seems to like getting this just as much.. or more... than getting yours.
The best, ..or worst part now is that He knows forever how to fuck your wife. You had better words, but had never tested them. He would if he found out the list.
Didn't take long. He knew there were more words, but not many or their extent.He buttonholed me in line at the coffee shop. "need that list" he tells you. You scoff, as if you don't know what he's talking about.
"Need the WHOLE list, he tests. If not EVERY guy in our circle, and her coworkers will know, she'll become the office slut... Tomorrow's fine."
You fume at his deception, but are aroused as well. someone having this much sexual power over you and your wife is exhilarating. Hardest part is she doesn't even know.
Friday, He calls.."well?" You mutter something unintelligible. . not knowing what to do. Then relent. You tell him to stop by around 9:30. Ten's usually her showertime. She's puttering around the house, getting ready for her shower, when he comes over. She might have wondered if she was going to have a repeat performance. When she hears him say something about Mr Brown..she knows that was her cue for multiple men. Sure enough, two other "friends had arrived while she was in the bathroom. She wonders how long she'll has to keep the fact that she has known all along from you, and that didn't mind the escalation of sex into outside men. She wondered why you wasn't seeking tail, but as long as you seem to get turned on by her fucking other guys, she was tentatively in and kept it secret.

now imagine if she knew all along, had already fucked your friends, and didn't want the fun to stop.
..oh, and she becomes the office slut anyway.

**editors note: there truly isn't one woman under tha age of 60 I that I met, talked to, in person, pc, or on the phone. haven't imagined bedding...men, women..all your Guy buds do.

Laney26
Trainable

Re: how successful sexually ARE hypnotherapist with our wives?

Unread post by Laney26 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:59 pm

What he did is rape that's not heroic he took anyway people's right to consent. It's criminal and disgusting.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Re: how successful sexually ARE hypnotherapist with our wives?

Unread post by Samanthasman » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:57 am

Kinda interesting concept.

I’ve heard you really can’t hypnotize people to do things they don’t want to do, but you can effect their inhibitions. Is this unethical? Probably? Could it be helpful with appropriate safe guests and prodlceedures. Maybe so.
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...