Secret Desires in France

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ppie
Trainable

Secret Desires in France

Unread post by ppie » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:48 am

Here is a long excerpt from the series Secret Desires in France. So far there are two books out in this series, Awakening and Obedience. The main characters are beautiful and confident Louise, her husband Rob, her lover Carlos and eighteen year old Alex. The books basically follow two storylines: the intense crush of Alex on Louise and Louise's extra-marital affairs. The first book mostly deals with topics like shame, denial and new discoveries; in the second book the characters begin to explore.

I won't place a link here, but if you're interested, look for K.C. Harding on Amazon.

The excerpt:

Carrying a straw bag over her shoulder Louise walked from her car to the marina of Sainte Maxime. In the distance, across the bay, Saint Tropez was basking in the warm sunlight. Francis and Monique, friends from Cannes, had invited her to spend the Sunday on their yacht. They were picking her up here, but she was early and would probably have to wait a bit. She sat down on a bench and adjusted her elegant summer hat. What a beautiful day it was! The end of September, but still warm enough for the beach or a boating trip. Besides, she hadn’t seen her friends for ages and was looking forward to a relaxing day on the water with them.
Monique’s invitation had come at the right moment. Normally Rob would have been home and they would have spent the day by the pool, reading, swimming and talking. However, Rob had called from London two days ago to tell her he had an important meeting on Monday, so he was going to stay there, in their apartment in Notting Hill. She had understood of course, but still she felt disappointed and had just been wondering what to do with her weekend when Monique called.

It was their sixth summer in France. After selling their advertising company for millions of dollars to an American multinational they had become very rich almost overnight. At the age of thirty-eight and forty-two they could do whatever they wanted and had decided to move to the Cote d’Azur. They had bought a villa near the town of Grasse, which was north of Cannes, but still close to the Mediterranean. For Louise it was the best thing that had ever happened to her. She didn’t miss England for one second. Rob’s reaction to his sudden freedom was different though. He missed work and the dynamics of running things and meeting people. He even missed deadlines, he admitted once when he was feeling particularly miserable. It got so bad that in the end even Louise agreed it might be best if he got back into the business. Now he worked as a consultant and was actually doing really well again. The drawback for Louise was that most of his appointments were in the UK and sometimes even in the US or the Far East. She got to spend a lot less time with her husband than she had hoped when they sold the business. But well, sometimes things don’t work out exactly the way you think, do they? She was blessed with a flexible mind and by now she had learned to make the best of it.
‘Louise! Hey, Louise!’
A man was calling out her name. There, on the yacht that was approaching the pier. It was Francis, Monique’s husband. He waved at her and she waved back, showing him that she had seen him. She picked up her bag and walked to the spot where the yacht was likely to stop. Monique waved at her too now and behind her Louise saw the faces of three more people. When the boat was close enough she stepped on board. Francis whooped and immediately pulled out of the marina, heading for the open water of the Mediterranean again. Monique introduced Louise to the other people: Marc and Jeanne from Monaco and Carlos from Cuba, who was a friend of the Monegasques. Marc, she observed, was a jovial guy with a loud voice and easy smile. In contrary to most inhabitants of Monaco, he was born and raised there. He was about fifty years old and had a potbelly and a bald head. His body though was covered with hair. It was on his back, his shoulders, upper arms, it was just everywhere. His wife Jeanne was a petite redhead with pale skin and thin limbs. She seemed kind, soft spoken and very different from her husband. The Cuban man, Carlos, didn’t say much at first. Shy perhaps, Louise thought. Shy, but attractive with his dark skin and muscular body.
‘Louise is a therapist, but she owns an art gallery in Cannes as well,’ Monique said to the others.
You just had to admire her social skills, Louise thought, because with this one remark she made everybody feel at ease right away. Marc and Jeanne collected art and Carlos turned out to be a sculptor.

While Francis stood at the helm like a real captain, Monique served drinks and olives. The boat was a medium sized yacht, nothing extravagant, but the sundeck was spacious enough for a small group of people to relax in chairs and on cushions that were set around a low, round table. Louise took off her sandals and made herself more comfortable. Listening to Marc rave about Carlos’s work he and Jeanne had seen in Havana, she thought to herself it had been a good decision to join these people today. She asked the Cuban if he had had any expositions abroad. Just small talk for the moment, but you never knew. He told her his work was popular in Madrid and Barcelona and now his agent was trying to make a name for him in London too. He wasn’t shy, Louise realized. He looked her in the eye and talked in a confident and natural manner. Very laid back, that’s what he was. The type that didn’t feel a need to speak, unless he was asked something.
‘So how do the three of you know each other?’ she asked Jeanne.
‘Carlos is my brother’s best friend,’ she said. ‘My brother lives in Havana.’
‘How about you, Louise?’ Marc asked. ‘Are you English?’
‘Yes, born and raised, but my mother was French.’
‘Ah,’ he said, ‘that explains your Mediterranean looks.’
‘You think so?’
‘Mais oui, the dark hair, your eyes, your skin. You look too exotic to be English.’
‘And you are too chauvinistic for your own good,’ Jeanne said to her husband.
‘I am from Monaco, I’m not French,’ he said in a defensive tone.
And he looked like he meant it, this talkative, cocky man with too much hair on his body. He was entertaining though, Louise thought.

In the meantime something else was happening too. While everybody was having a good time and more drinks and food were served, Louise began to notice the way the Cuban sculptor was looking at her. He was subtle about it and at first she thought she was imagining it, but the more time passed, the stronger the feeling became that he was looking at her in a way that the others weren’t. He still didn’t speak much, but his focus was there and once she was certain of it, it even seemed to get more intense. It gave her the feeling that he was undressing her with his eyes. Sometimes when men looked at her this way she wanted to slap them in the face, something that she had actually even done on two occasions. With the sculptor it was different though. As the six of them kept chitchatting, she began to enjoy the feeling of his eyes on her body.

When they reached Cap Taillat Francis asked if one of the men could help him throw out the anchor. Marc volunteered right away. Jeanne and Monique got to their feet too to look at the shallow, transparent water around the boat. Louise and the Cuban didn’t move. They were sitting opposite each other, Louise in a low chair, Carlos on a thick and comfortable cushion. Jeanne pointed out a fish to Monique and urged them to come take a look too, but still they didn’t move. They looked at each other openly now. Incredible, she thought, how fast it could go when two people feel attracted to one another. An hour ago she hadn’t known this man and still she hardly knew him, but apparently their bodies told a different story. The Cuban looked her in the eye. Not playing any games, his look said it all, and she guessed that he saw the same message coming from her. Except that she was married of course and he knew that too. He didn’t seem to care though. The question was, did she?

Marc came back to the sundeck and said he was going for a swim. Jeanne asked, why didn’t they all go to the beach over there? Monique said something about towels, but Francis thought he’d be able to swim with a bag above his head. It was decided that they would all head for the beach and suddenly there was movement everywhere, people getting undressed to their swim shorts and bikinis. Monique and Francis, liberal as they were, took those off too though and Louise followed their example, stepping out of her white bikini without hesitation. She had always felt at ease with her body and normally went to nudist beaches whenever she had the chance. Today something else too made her take off her clothes though. It was a spur of the moment decision, but yes, she felt like giving the Cuban sculptor something to think about. She felt like challenging him too. As she jumped after Francis and Monique into the water she wondered if the Cuban would get undressed too. If so, she was curious to see more of him, if not, he might be shy after all.

The water of the Mediterranean still had a perfect temperature. She swam a few strokes and then looked back at the boat. Jeanne and Marc were just jumping overboard, both of them still dressed in bikini and swimming trunks. Louise waited for Carlos, who was the last one to go. While the others were swimming away from the boat towards the coast, she stayed where she was. The Cuban stepped forward to the edge of the boat, still wearing his blue swimming shorts. He was about to jump when he realized she was waiting for him. They looked at each other again and three seconds later, without either of them saying anything, he took off his trunks. Louise’s heart skipped a beat when her eyes took in the muscular thighs and the enormous black cock hanging between them. He was uncut and even in a relaxed state he was bigger than her husband when he was hard. Then he jumped into the water too and came up close to her a moment later.
‘Oh, the water is great!’ he said and she realized this was the most enthusiastic thing she had heard him say so far.
‘I had expected Cuban men to be more at ease with their body,’ she said. ‘Aren’t you all seductive salsa dancers?’
She was just teasing him, but he looked confused and asked her what she meant.
‘Just that you looked shy there, afraid to take off your trunks.’
Now he looked taken aback, not expecting this woman to be so direct.
‘Marc and Jeanne were shy. They are my friends.’
‘I see,’ Louise said. ‘So why did you change your mind?’
‘Because of you.’
‘Because of me? You hardly know me.’
She began to swim towards the coast, where the others were already getting out of the water. Carlos followed her. When the water was shallow enough for them to walk, she stopped and faced him. Her large breasts were above the surface now. She felt his eyes go over them quickly.
‘Did you just look at my breasts?’ she asked him.
‘I’m sorry,’ he said, looking embarrassed now.
She continued walking. Monique and Jeanne had found a place in the white sand and were spreading out their towels. Marc and Francis were already climbing the hill, one of them naked, the other in trunks. She looked at the Cuban at her side and realized she wanted to know more about him. Yes, she was married, but finding out more about someone wouldn’t hurt, would it? The water was so shallow now that it only reached his knees. The big penis was swinging from left to right. The sight of it gave her a funny feeling in the belly. She stopped walking and sat down on her knees with the water coming to her waist. The Cuban did the same. Like earlier on the boat they sat opposite each other, but now a lot closer. The water was so transparent that she could still see his cock, even though it was submerged now. His black pubic hair floated in the water as if it had a life of its own.
‘What will they think?’ he asked her. ‘Shouldn’t we go and join them?’
He nodded at their friends on the beach.
‘Why?’ she asked. ‘We can hang out here for a bit. Just two people talking to each other, right?’
‘I guess you’re right.’
His eyes went to her breasts again.
‘If they are watching us, they’re wondering now if you just looked at my breasts again,’ she said.
He smiled at that, knowing that the women on the beach were too far away to see them in such detail.
‘I understand that you are married?’ he asked.
‘Yes. And you?’
‘No, I’m single again.’
They looked each other in the eye and it was all there. The desire for one another, whether they were married or single. He looked at her breasts again, but longer this time.
‘Your tits are amazing,’ he said.
‘You call them tits in Cuba?’
‘Sorry, breasts. Tits sounds crude perhaps.’
‘I don’t mind crude at times. So how do you say ‘tits’ in Spanish?’
‘Tetas.’
‘Tetas,’ she repeated but it sounded different when he said it. He laughed and said: ‘God, you’re beautiful. You know what I thought just before you jumped into the water? That I would love to work with you.’
‘Work with me?’
‘I’m a sculptor, remember? I would love it if you would pose for me.’
Louise chuckled and asked him if that was his standard pick-up line. Sometimes, he said, but this time he meant it. She thought about it and said she could imagine it too.
‘Really?’ he asked. ‘Does that mean you’ll do it?’
‘Yes, why not? Years ago I posed for a painter too. I liked it.’
‘I would love to see those paintings.’
‘Why? You’re looking at the real thing right here.’
‘True, except that half of your body is under the water.’
Teasing her now, but also making himself sound a bit like some creepy Don Juan.
‘What is ‘pig’ in Spanish?’ she asked, but smiling and playing along with him.
‘Cerdo.’
She repeated the word and then got to her feet, giving him what he wanted and what she wanted too. She was towering above him now with her statuesque body. At forty-four she was still in perfect shape with curves in all the right places. Almost every morning she ran five miles. She also biked to town regularly and practiced Brazilian jiu jitsu and judo whenever she had the time. All this was keeping her fit, but the curves she had always had. Large breasts, a narrow waist and wide hips that she was showing to the sculptor now. He looked up at her with wide eyes. She placed her hands on her hips and with him sitting in front of her, on his knees in the shallow water, a strange, bossy feeling came over her. Funny how a certain posture could have an effect on how she felt. She spread her legs, taking a step to the side with her right foot. Give him something else to look at, although he would hardly need to see her pussy up close for his ‘work’, would he?
‘What do you think?’ she asked him.
He didn’t respond. His eyes were glued to her pussy. She was glad she had shaved this morning.
‘Still want to work with me?’
‘Oh yes!’
‘We should set a time and date then. How long are you here for?’
He groaned and said that he was leaving tomorrow morning. Louise felt a pang of disappointment, but maybe it was for the best. She was married of course and wasn’t at all sure that this was a good idea. She looked up and saw Monique wave at her. She waved back, turning away from the Cuban at the same time. Another groan escaped from the sculptor’s throat.
‘God,’ he said, ‘that’s the best ass I’ve ever seen.’
‘Don’t exaggerate,’ she told him. ‘It’s too big.’
‘Oh no, it isn’t. It suits your hips and tits and it’s so round I can’t believe it.’
She looked at him and now noticed that his cock had become hard. The sight of his penis had given her a funny feeling before, but seeing it hard sent a rush of adrenaline and lust through her body. His black cock was enormous! Long and thick and with a purple head, that was poking up at her.
‘Is that part of being a sculptor too?’ she asked, nodding at his dick.
He shrugged and smiled at her.
‘I guess you can’t join the rest of us on the beach now,’ she said.
‘No,’ he said. ‘I’d better stay here for another while. Or I might go back to the boat. You can tell them I drank too much and didn’t feel well.’
‘Poor you.’
She began to walk towards the beach. He wasn’t ready to give up though.
‘Hey, Louise,’ he said. She turned around and raised her eyebrows.
‘I was serious about wanting to work with you. If you want it too we should make it happen.’
‘I don’t know, Carlos,’ she said. ‘We both know where it would lead to and I’m still not sure if that’s a good idea.’
With that she left him, the Cuban sculptor, who had been Mister Cool on the boat, but was now looking up at her like a lost puppy. A puppy with a cock that put a donkey to shame though.

On the beach she chatted with Jeanne and Monique. The men, who had gone for a stroll, joined them shortly after as well. Where was Carlos, they asked. Louise explained to them that the Cuban hadn’t felt well. He had too much to drink, so he went back to the boat.
‘C’est vrai,’ Marc said. ‘Carlos can’t drink much. We know that. We saw it before.’
He was feeling good about it too, this cocky little man, who nevertheless still amused Louise. Look at him laying there on his side in the sand, with his bald head and fat belly, laughing at his friend who was so much more attractive and interesting.
Monique turned to her then and said: ‘Over the phone you mentioned something about a nephew coming to stay with you?’
‘Yes. Alex. My ex-husband’s nephew actually.’
‘What’s his story?’
She told her friend about the plan she and her former sister-in-law had come up with. How the boy was apparently being a pain in the neck for his parents and had dropped out of university after only a month. His parents worried that his attitude was all wrong. He was trying to lead a hippie life in a village in Suffolk, for Christ’s sake.
‘Why on earth did you agree on him staying with you then?’ Monique asked. ‘I mean, it sounds like you don’t even know him that well.’
‘First of all we have plenty of space. He’ll stay in the annex, not in the house. Second, his mother says he’s handy. There’s always stuff to do and I’m tired of calling people who might not even show up. I hope Alex can help me out like that. His mother says he can.’
‘But you really don’t know him well, do you?’
‘Actually that is also part of the reason why I agreed to it. I might not know him well now, but I do remember him well. The last time I saw him was at his grandfather’s funeral, which is about five years ago. The time before that was when I was still married to Kevin. I remember Alex as a funny little kid. He seemed fond of me too. We took him to the London Zoo once and he also stayed with us over the weekend sometimes. You know, when his parents needed some quiet time.’
‘I still think it’s a bad idea,’ Monique said. She turned around, her perky breasts pointing upward now. Louise was still lost in memories.
‘I think I got him to join a judo club too.’
‘You did?’
‘Yes. I’m quite sure actually. I hadn’t discovered jiu jitsu at the time and was quite fanatical about judo. I remember one weekend he was staying with us. It was beautiful weather and I spent hours teaching him moves in the garden. Later he joined a club in town if I’m not mistaken. God, I had completely forgotten about that. I wonder if he still practices.’
‘You can ask him soon,’ Monique said. ‘When did you say he was coming?’
Absentmindedly her fingertips scratched her neatly trimmed, blonde landing strip.
‘Tuesday morning. I’ve been preparing the annex for him. I even bought him a Playstation, although Rob says I’m crazy.’
‘What does he think of it? Has he even met your nephew before?’
‘No, he hasn’t,’ Louise said. ‘And at first he didn’t like the idea at all. You know how he is. But I told him he has no vote in this one. He’s too often abroad and when he is home he is working too. I said I could use the company and then he stopped complaining.’
‘Men,’ Monique said.
‘Exactly.’

When they got back to the yacht Carlos was nowhere to be seen. Probably sleeping it off in one of the cabins, Marc said. They dried themselves with towels and got dressed. Francis asked Marc to pull up the anchor and as the boat moved away from Cap Taillat, Jeanne said she would go check on Carlos. Five minutes later she was back, saying that the Cuban was okay. He was indeed recovering downstairs in a cabin.
‘He also asked for you, Louise,’ she said. ‘He said he remembers the name of that book you were talking about.’
‘Can’t he tell her later?’ Marc asked, shaking his head in disbelief, but Louise got up and said, don’t worry, I’ll go. She went inside and then down some steps to the area where the cabins were located. A door stood ajar and laying on a bed was Carlos in his shorts and t-shirt.
‘There you are,’ he said.
‘Clever bastard,’ Louise said. ‘Which book are we supposed to be talking about?’
‘The most recent Murakami, ‘Killing Commendatore’.’
‘You’ve even thought of a name.’
‘Of course.’
Louise stood next to the bed. He sat up, looking at her again with that intense focus.
‘Do you want to talk about your work again?’ she asked as she sat down next to him.
‘No,’ he said and then they were kissing. His lips on hers, his tongue probing, a bit too aggressive for her taste, but in general not too bad. His hand reached out and touched her breast.
‘This is what I want,’ he whispered. ‘You.’
She pulled him toward her again so they could kiss some more. His hands were all over her body now. One in her hair and then on her back, the other on her breasts and going down over her belly. She let him, because she wanted this too, just as badly as he did. A thought of Rob crossed her mind, but she pushed it back. Too late now, too much passion and lust racing through her body. His fingers were on her bikini bottom and then underneath it. She turned her hips toward him and spread her legs wider. He began to caress her pussy that was already wet. Her swollen clit, her lips and then a finger slipped inside. She moaned and put a hand between his legs, on that magnificent, enormous cock. She unzipped his shorts and lifted his hard dick out of the boxer shorts. God, how long had it been since she had had such a monster inside of her? Years! Before she got married to Rob probably. She could hardly get her fingers around it and her hands were not particularly small. She grabbed it tight though and began to masturbate him. In seconds he was moaning, but he was too loud. She pressed her free hand on his mouth, shutting him up before someone came down to see what was happening here. In the meantime she too was getting hotter and hotter. His fingers moved rhythmically over her wet pussy. His touch was good. If he continued like this she would come soon. The same was probably true for him, if his facial expression was something to go on. His eyes were big, the expression in them filled with lust.
Then a female voice said something about a phone.
‘Where is my phone? I can’t find it.’
Jeanne, and she was close by too. Not outside on the sundeck, but down here somewhere and possibly on her way over to their cabin.
‘Oh, goddamned,’ Louise whispered.
Carlos said something similar no doubt, but in Spanish. Quickly they pulled away from each other and rearranged their clothes. Just when the Cuban stretched out on the bed again and she was sitting by his side like a good girl, the door opened. Jeanne, asking her friend if he was feeling alright.
‘Don’t worry, Jeanne,’ the sculptor said, ‘I’m fine.’
‘Great. So which book are you two talking about?’
‘The most recent Murakami,’ Louise said.
‘Killing Commendatore,’ Carlos said at the same time.

ppie
Trainable

Re: Secret Desires in France

Unread post by ppie » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:29 am

Apparently Amazon wasn't too happy with the relationship between the aunt and her nephew in this series, so the books have been edited. The title was changed too. The series is now called 'Secret Desires in France', the subtitles are still 'Awakening' and 'Obedience'. The third one will be 'Perversion'.

Here is an excerpt from 'Obedience', the second book in the series.

In the afternoon he drove to the plumber in Grasse to pick up a part he ordered the day before yesterday. He needed it to fix the sink in Louise’s bathroom. When he got back home he saw that she was dressed in a short, black dress and high heels. Her legs were clad in sheer, grey nylons. She was on the phone and didn’t see him come in. She was speaking in English. Was she talking to his mom perhaps? He stood around and waited for her to finish. Obviously he couldn’t go to her bed- and bathroom without her permission. Because she still hadn’t seen him, he took his time to look at her legs. God, those shapely and strong calves… He wished he could see them like that every day. The dress was short enough to show a part of her thighs too, even while she was standing there by the window, looking out at the garden.
‘I’ll see you in a bit then,’ she said, as she ended the call. So she wasn’t talking to his mother after all.
‘Alex!’ she said, when she turned around and saw him. ‘You frightened me.’
But she was smiling at him, clearly in a good mood.
‘I’ve got the piece for the sink,’ Alex said. ‘Shall I put it in?’
‘By all means,’ she said. ‘I’ll come with you. I need my jewelry.’
He followed her through the hallway to the part of the house where her bedroom was. He looked at her lush, dark hair and then down to her incredibly round bum and again at those divine calves. Her heels clicked on the tiles and the sound of it made him feel weak in the stomach.

In the bathroom he crawled under the sink and went to work. Louise, in the meantime, got busy too. First with a hairbrush, then with her jewelry. Alex was on the floor, on his side, looking up at the drainage pipe, but every now and then Louise would walk past him and all he saw of her were those gorgeous legs and heels. He tried to focus on his work, but was mentally recording image after image for later, when he was alone in bed.
To make conversation he asked her at some point if she was getting ready for a business meeting. She said, no, and that was it. Getting curious now he tried to find out more. Had she just talked to Rob perhaps? Was she going to pick him up from the airport?
Louise sighed and said: ‘No, I was talking to Carlos. You remember him, the Cuban sculptor of the other night?’
Perhaps it was the way she said it or because of the way the two of them had looked at each other at dinner, but Alex felt a sting in his chest the moment he realized she was going out with the black guy from Cuba.
‘You’re meeting up with him?’ he asked, while he tried to sound as casual as possible. ‘Why? Because of the upcoming exhibition?’
‘That too,’ she said. ‘And to have dinner together.’
‘Oh? Really?’ he asked and the moment the words had left his mouth he knew she would pick up on their vibration. His voice had sounded strange. He knew it and she would hear it too.
And indeed, she didn’t answer him, but instead walked over to the sink, where he was working. He saw her heels and legs in those sheer, grey nylons coming toward him and somehow the situation made him very nervous suddenly.
‘Do you have a problem with me meeting up with Carlos?’ she asked him.
‘No’,’ he said, but again his voice sounded strange.
‘Yes, you clearly do,’ she said. ‘Why is that?’
He put down the piece that he was about to screw into the drainage pipe and moved out from under the sink. He looked up at Louise who was towering over him in a way he had never experienced before. Her hands were firmly placed on her hips and she looked down at him in that bossy way, which he had come to fear. Was it really that bad what he had said? His eyes went over her body, over those big breasts and wide hips and grey pantyhose and up under her dress. Louise snapped her fingers though and demanded that he look at her face.
‘Why do you have a problem with me seeing Carlos?’ she repeated.
He thought about her question and then said that he suspected that Carlos wanted something more than just an exhibition.
‘So what are you saying?’ Louise demanded. ‘Are you trying to protect me? Are you jealous? Or are you suddenly feeling morally superior? Do you think it’s indecent if I go to dinner with a man who likes me?’
Feeling her anger he retreated, saying that it didn’t matter what he thought. Never mind, enjoy yourself, whatever. He moved back under the sink and picked up his tools again.
‘No, no,’ Louise said. ‘Don’t give me that attitude, mister. Get back here.’
He sighed in frustration, because what did she really want from him?! That same frustration made him say a stupid thing though, when they were looking each other in the eye again.
‘Well,’ he said, ‘you are married.’
She stared at him incredulously for some seconds before tearing into him.
‘I am married?!’ she exclaimed. ‘And you think I didn’t know that?’
She seemed really upset with him now. She continued: ‘You know, I would have guessed you were jealous, but no, you do feel morally superior! I can’t believe this. I’m getting lectured by some eighteen year old boy here. Who do you think you are? My priest?’
She wasn’t just angry, she was furious. He tried to think of a way to take it all back, but how could he? She wasn’t listening to his apologies anyway. Instead she went on: ‘What do you know about marriage, Alex? What do you know about my marriage?’
Her words reminded him of something she had told him a while ago, about her former marriage with his neighbor Kevin. Of course he shouldn’t say it, but the words escaped from his mouth before he could think them over.
‘You were unfaithful before with Kevin.’
‘What?!’ she said.
He shrugged. It was too late to retreat now, so he added: ‘It’s true.’
‘Yes, it’s true,’ Louise said, as she squatted down and looked him in the eye from up close. Her dark eyes were blazing with anger. Her voice was controlled though when she said: ‘And you know what, Alex? That wasn’t the only time I’ve been unfaithful. Far from it. That’s the way I am. I love sex and I love to do it with different men. Yes, I cheated on Kevin. I’m not proud of it and I should have handled it better. Now I’m married to Rob though, someone you don’t even like, so don’t pretend you’re suddenly looking out for him. There would be no need for your concern anyway, because Rob and I have an open marriage. Do you know what that means, Alex? It means I can fuck with whoever I want.’
Now he could only stare at her in shock. What had she just said?! She was looking him straight in the eye, but didn’t speak for some moments. Then, in a softer tone that was still full of anger, she continued: ‘And you, Alex, are the last person to judge me. You’re not holier than I am. We both know what makes you tick, so stop pretending you’re some goody two-shoes. What is really going on here is that you’re jealous. You know Carlos and I are attracted to each other and you don’t like it one bit.’
He broke eye contact with her and looked at the floor tiles.
‘Am I right or not?’
He nodded now, feeling defeated and mentally undressed once again.
‘Good,’ she said. She sounded much calmer suddenly. ‘You could have told me that right away.’
‘I’m sorry,’ he said and he did feel bad about it, because she had a point. Who was he to judge her and yes, after everything that had happened between them, he should feel confident enough to tell her that he was jealous.
Louise got up then and walked over to the bedroom. Staring at her beautiful calves he wondered what it really meant what she had said in her anger. Was she going to have sex with the Cuban sculptor? Or as she had called it herself, was she going to fuck with him? God, he couldn’t believe that she had used that word. And how many men had she done it with? ‘I love sex and I love to do it with different men’, was what she had said. Those words were echoing through his mind, as he got back under the sink, while he readjusted his hard dick in his pants. Yes, perhaps he was jealous indeed, but the thought that she might fuck with the black Cuban tonight was also mindblowing and extremely hot.

subhubbyofsl
Prepubescent

Re: Secret Desires in France

Unread post by subhubbyofsl » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:06 am

My wife had 3 year affair with man in France - i didn't understand cuckolding like i do today and didn't take the true advantage of situation