Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
HottieHeather
Trainable

Re: Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

Unread post by HottieHeather » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:15 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:03 am
Another great update. Jeff is learning his place.
Yes 4herpleasure, Jeff definitely knows his place when I am with Samir or Jake...Very quick story, Jeff and I tell stories to each other in bed and I had told him 3 different stories over time about him sucking Jakes cock all alone, he had only sucked Jake off in my presence...the story was always the same, a party at our house and I ask Jeff to help Jake get wine out of our wine room, and make sure you bring back something yummy...So it was Jeff’s birthday and I had a big party for him, there were a lot of people from his firm including Jake...Jeff walked in to the kitchen where Kaycee, my best friend Tina and Jake where making cocktails... I told Jeff we were low on wine and to take Jake and get some more, I could tell by Jeff’s eyes he was shocked and as they were walking away I said make sure you bring back something yummy...about 15 minutes later the boys came back upstairs with the wine...I pulled Jeff aside and kissed him shoving my tongue in his mouth tasting Jakes cum, then I brought my lips to is ear and whispered Jake is such a big shooter, you swallowed it all? Jeff didn’t answer but noded yes...I kissed his cheek and said good boy...

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:23 am

Wow! That’s a huge step! He follows instructions well coming back with a mouth full of yum yum sauce.

Roxypoxy
Virgin

Unread post by Roxypoxy » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:53 am

Orgasmic story!!! Looking fwd for more and more of you

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:37 am

Absolutely Fantastic story. We are waiting eagerly for the next installment!!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Heather your story is amazing and I look forward to each new part you tell us. Please don't stop!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:50 pm

Hello Hottie!

Your story is really exiting and I got the impression that you were going to start telling us about your relationship with Samir. It seemed to be even more exighting. Please don't stop writhing.

I'm not surprised you like Legs story about Jen and Mike. In a way I feel like you sound like the real Jen, from what you tell us. Sometimes it almost feels like Xleg was writhing.

Pollen

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Thu May 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Hello OHW’s,
Sorry we have been gone so long…We got a big surprise from our daughter Kaycee that threw us for a loop and made Jeff give pause to my relationship with Samir… but we survived 😊 and are still a happy couple and family! If there is still a interest I would still love to continue to share our story…As like everyone else I have nothing but time on my hands these days…and day drinking…and Xleg’s newest story, Greg is getting confident and he has a big one…I smell trouble for Mikey...
Xoxo HH

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu May 14, 2020 1:37 pm

I would LOVE to hear all your updates. Please! You guys live an incredibly sexy life.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu May 14, 2020 1:57 pm

I would be exited to read your story to. I have been hoping you would continue.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:00 pm

The interest never left. Tell us your stories whilst day drinking! We certainly approve and appreciate.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu May 14, 2020 5:21 pm

Is that even a question???
Please continue.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu May 14, 2020 8:11 pm

Ok, so hop to it and get to telling the story.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Thu May 14, 2020 8:59 pm

Welcome back!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri May 15, 2020 6:23 am

let's hear it!!

cuckyboy777
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckyboy777 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:31 am

Yesss pleaseee I’ve been dying to read more

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forum cuckyboy777.

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:18 am

More JAKE…I am picking our story from when Jake fucked me for the first time…

As I mentioned before, Jake and Jeff both started working at their firm at the same time. They quickly became very good friends and for years were just about inseparable. Jake was family and always around the house, we vacationed together, Jeff taught Jake to surf, they worked-out together, they did “boys” golf trips, etc.

Their issues started because they are both very competitive and Jake’s arrogant, sometimes obnoxious personality…Don’t take me wrong, Jake is fun, people gravitate to him, both men and women but he thinks he God’s gift to women (maybe he is)…

Jake started to wear on Jeff with digs about his height and weight, about being a better golfer, lifting more weight at the gym, etc. It was all in fun but Jeff was just tired of it…The other problem was Jake flirted with me and being a flirt I flirted back, Jake is definitely a MAN, 6’2, unreal muscled body, hairy chest and the rumor from many of his girlfriends a huge cock! When a MAN dates hot women I think that makes him more attractive to other women, (not to sound like a bitch, but Jakes girlfriends were in my league, they were hot!) and when we double dated I would definitely dress to impress…Jeff would notice and think I was dressing for Jake (maybe I was), I definitely wore my tallest heals…I was going to be hotter then any girl Jake brought.

When Jake made partner before Jeff that was basically the end of their close friendship, they still ran in the same circles, belong to the same country club, golfed in foursomes, not twosomes, our beach community is small and they ran into each other surfing, at the gym, etc. and they still worked together.

Jeff and I love to roll-play and talk about fantasies in bed, it makes me wet and Jeff hard. Jake had been used in many scenarios over the years, he had fucked me at their office, our marriage bed, cars, bathrooms, etc. In most of these fantasies I would always bring Jeff home a surprise, sometimes he knew, sometimes I cheated, but Jeff would always get a taste of Jake…Which led to Jeff sampling straight from the source…Jeff and I have fun in bed! I love him to death…

Sooo…As I said in prior story we were at a work retreat in San Diego when I cheated and really fucked Jake ( it was one of the best fucks of my life)! Jake’s girlfriends had not lied, he is huge (10”, more on that later), he is so strong, he just held me by my ass cheeks lifting me up and down that huge cock, thrusting as deep as any cock has ever gone in to my pussy, I knew this would not be the last time we fucked, I also knew right away when he asked where to cum that this MAN deserved to cum inside me, I think I actually please…

Again as I said in prior story, I told Jeff as soon as I got back to the party, he was mad, but he did go down on me. I felt naughty and a little guilty as Jeff was licking Jake’s cum out of me, not because Jeff was submitting, not because of what I had done… but because I knew in the back of my mind that this would definitely not be the last time my husband would be eating Jakes cum…I wanted Jake to be my friends with benefits…He would be come that and much more…

After Jeff finished we crawled under the sheets, me on my back and Jeff’s head on my breast as I ran my fingers through his hair, I knew Jeff was conflicted and I was consoling him…My pussy was on fire

The next morning as we packed to head back to Newport Beach we did not talk about Jake or what happen. We had a nice breakfast but I could see the tension in Jeff’s face when Jake walked into the room with some of the other boys. He walked over and said hi to Jeff, bent over and gave me a quick hug (with tight squeeze of his had on my neck) and said he see us around (I was wet just from that touch).

We picked up Kaycee on our way home, Jeff wanted to surf so Kaycee and I went with him. I put on some short shorts and bikini top, put my hair in a ponytail and touched-up my makeup…I wanted to look sexy for my BOY…Kaycee loves watching here daddy surf and we made sandcastles, all in all it was a awesome family day! We were both kind of tired from the couple days in San Diego didn’t feel like cooking, Jeff ended up running up to our favorite fish taco joint to grab dinner…I felt naughty and a little guilty as I took out my cell and sent a text to Jake…”Hi”…. Jake immediately text me back…Hey baby…Do you NEED something from me??? I was not surprised by his text, this was typical arrogant Jake…My nipples became hard instantly…I felt naughty and a little guilty as I texted…Yes please, can I call you?

The conversation went something like, (me) Jake you can’t tell anyone what happen, (jake) what happen or what’s going to happen? (me) both (jake) come to Huntington tomorrow (me) I have to pick-up Kaycee by 3:30 (jake) meet at my house at 2 (me) ok…

I was so turned on once I got off the phone, I needed fucked soooo BAD…But I knew I Jeff and I had to talk, I wasn’t going to cheat…I knew how turned on he was last night, he was almost whimpering as he ate his rivals cum…Jeff wanted this as much as I did, I would just need to convince him…Jake was the kind of MAN Jeff had shown respect to in the past when we play, a real MAN with a real cock…
In bed later… I am sorry I cheated with Jake but we have roleplayed about him for years and when he followed me outside I just couldn’t say no as he dragged me into that room. Then he took it out and he was so friggin big, its as big as Sammie’s…Jeff he is perfect for us, he lives close by, he’s a friend, well was a friend and can be again…No body would even suspect anything if you two just became good friends again…I was rambling and talking fast, when Jeff cut-in…How Big? I smiled as I held my hands wide apart…Jeff was rock hard as I started to stroke his dick, I knew then that I was going to get to fuck Jake again (:

As I continued to play with Jeff’s dick he started making rules, you can’t fuck him in our house, at my office, at parties, no one can know, none of your girlfriends, not even Tina! I knew what Jeff was doing, he was referring to our past roleplays with Jake, he didn’t want them played out in real life…Then he surprised me when he said I don’t want Jake to know I know…I asked, you want him to think I am cheating??? Jeff said yes but you have to tell me everything and you have to tell me beforehand.

I told Jeff I really didn’t want Jake to think I was cheating and I wanted him to play too…But Jeff cut me off and in a firm voice said we are not having a threesome and I am not sucking his cock! I smiled and held back a laugh and said ok ok whatever you say baby…But just so you know I don’t think Jake would fit in your mouth…His cock is so much bigger then yours…and then I took Jeff’s dick in my mouth, Jeff came almost immediately and I swallowed it all…I crawled up Jeff’s chest and looking him directly in his eyes and smiling said I think Jake shoots a lot more cum too…Fuck you Jeff said as he rolled on his side, I clung to him and spooned and said you know I am playing, thank you thank you thank you, I love you so much, you will always be my man…and then per Jeff’s rules I whispered in his ear…Jake is fucking me tomorrow in Huntington. Jeff started to turn over but I held him tight and continued, tomorrow your hot little wife is going to cheat on you with a MAN with huge cock, so much bigger then yours I said as I reached around to grab his soft penis, but Jeff wasn’t soft, he was already hard again! I whispered somebody is turned on as I started to jack-off his dick and then said I really think Jake will be a big shooter, maybe you shouldn’t have lunch tomorrow…Jeff came all over my hand and the sheets, I whispered good boy as we feel asleep.

The next morning I was up early at 5:00am, Monday, Wednesday and Fridays I met with Christy my trainer at 6:00, I am a workout junkie and get my fix everyday but Sunday! But today felt different, I was soooo excited about my plans with Jake, I had to get control though, we weren’t meeting until 2:00 and I was already wet! My workout was just what I needed and Christy is the best, she pushes me to my limits 3 days a week…Men can thank Christy for the body I have today, she is awesome, and she has the most amazing breast, just saying!

As is our routine I got back to our home at 8:00, Jeff was looking beautiful as always in his suit ready to head to his office. I was sweaty but Jeff pulled me to him kissing me passionately, we are about the same height and after the kiss I stared into Jeff’s eyes trying to see if he was ok. I reached down and felt his dick, he was definitely hard, I love you Jeff I said, I know this isn’t easy for you but I think Jake will be exactly what we need…I hope you change your mind soon and make it a threesome, we both knew from Jake’s boisterous personality and stories that he has been in threesomes in the past, but other the a slight moan Jeff did not reply. As Jeff was walking out the door I told him I was taking the day off and was heading to 5th and PCH to shop, Jeff said a course you are, have fun and then he was gone.

I went up to shower, shaved everywhere and then rubbed my favorite Bum Bum Cream over my entire body. Then it was off to 5th and PCH for a new bikini, shorts and tank top…Maybe some heals too! With Jeff I usually only wear 4 or 5 inch heals if we are going somewhere fancy but with Jake I would not have to worry about how tall I was. I found a super sexy hot pink thong bikini, some super short short jeans and a wife beater white tank top with a sexy red lips painted on the front…Oh, my 4” red Jimmy Choo’s finished my outfit and matched the lips on my shirt.
It was after 12:00 and I needed to run back to Newport Beach to get ready, we practically lived at each other house for a few years when Jeff and Jake were still close so I knew Jake had the most awesome hot tub that sits out on his deck with a beautiful view of the ocean…I wanted our first fuck to be in the hot tub…

I remember it was a hot day for the coast and I decided to driver Jeff’s 911, it would be a fun tease…Once I was on the PCH I took pic that showed I was in his car, top down and said I am on my way honey…xoxo H

I was shaking as I walked up to Jake’s door, I was almost scared to knock…As soon as the door opened I wanted a tease Jake, I wanted to not make it easy for him…That didn’t happen…I shouldn’t have been surprised but Jake was just wearing a beach towel, he pulled me to him and as I was looking up at his gorgeous face I rose up on the toes of my Jimmy Choo’s and shoved my tongue in Jakes mouth. Jake’s hands were all over my body, tweaking my nipples through my top, then grabbing my ass cheeks and pick me up off the ground…I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist my heals falling off, Jake now grabbing my ponytail and yanking my head up as he now devoured my mouth with his. Jake carried me across the room and not so gently dropped me on his couch…as I was now eye level with his crotch he dropped his towel and now I was looking at maybe the most impressive cock I had ever seen! I looked up at Jake and he was smiling down at me and then got his first jab in at my husband…a little bigger then you are use to??? I know I should have protected Jeff and came up with a jab back, but I looked at this MAN, gorgeous face, more muscled then anyone I had ever been with, hairy chest, beautiful sculptured abs, powerful legs and that MANS COCK…He doesn’t compare Jake, I said looking down with a little shame…Jake laughed and then putting his big hand behind my head pulled me to his cock, I opened my mouth wide taking the head in, I was going to give this man the best blow job of his life, I was going to lick up and down his thick shaft, suck on his balls, under his balls, kiss the head…But Jake had other ideas, it wasn’t a blow job Jake wanted…He wanted to fuck my mouth, he wanted to fuck Jeff’s wife’s mouth… and that is exactly what he did, I really had no choice, Jake was just to powerful! There was no way I could take his whole cock in my mouth but Jake made sure his cock was going to go down my throat, he was fucking my mouth like a pussy and even though my eyes wearing watering, even though I couldn’t breathe, I was loving it, my pussy was on fire…Jake must have been turned on too because he did not last long, he grabbed my ponytail yanking my head back, I was panting, I wiped his pre-cum, my spit and my tears with the back of my hand as Jake said open your mouth…Still trying to catch my breath I did as I was told, I found out quickly that what I had told my little husband about Jake being a big shooter was true…Rope after rope after rope hit my face, mouth, hair next clothes…I didn’t think he was going to stop!!! I was still struggling to breathe when Jake picked up his semi-hard COCK (still way bigger then Jeff’s) and told me to clean it…I definitely found the MAN I needed in my life…

Xoxo HH

LimRick
Trainable

Unread post by LimRick » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Thank you Heather for sharing this smoking hot tale from the past!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:57 am

Yay Heather! I am so glad you are sharing here again. I hope you will continue frequently!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:35 am

I love this update. I’m looking forward to read what’s in store for Jeff!

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:40 pm

After submissively cleaning his cock…Jake and I went out on his balcony, unfortunately his hot tub was not working but we hung out and had cocktails. Jake asked me if I had cheated on Jeff before and like the a good girl I told him he was my first time, I think this stoked his ego even more, Jake was a confident MAN and he was gorgeous in a rugged manly way, hairy chest, huge cock…I couldn’t help but compare Jake and Jeff…Jeff is so cute with a great body, smooth chest, great abs ( when I read Xleg’s description on Mike, Jeff would be similar only not as tall) Jeff is GQish but in a teenage version, I love my Jeffery but physically he is not the man Jake is, he just isn’t.
As I was drifting off in comparison land I wasn’t aware that I was staring at Jake, well checking our his fabulous body…When I drifted back to reality Jake was smiling, I am sure I turned a little red for being caught, but I was also very aroused. I stood up and walked over to Jake climbing into his lap, my legs on the outside of his and said I really like you Jake, we have to be careful I do not want to hurt Jeff or Kaycee. Then I lowered my head and passionately kissed Jake.
I reached down and tried to free his big beautiful cock but it was just to hard to get out of his shorts. Jake stood up picking me up with just one hand around my waist, at 116 pounds I know I am not heavy, but he did it like he was picking up a pillow, this MAN is powerful! I wrapped my legs around is back as he dropped his shorts, he reached down and pulled by bikini bottoms to the side as I reached down and tried to guide his cock into my dripping pussy…As I would come to learn Jake likes to fuck hard, which is definitely ok in my book, but any girl (or guy 😊) that has ever had a cock that is at least 10” long knows…It can be really painful at first…As Jake impaled me on his cock I cried out Jake, Jake, Jake…please Jake slow down! I grabbed the sides of his head with both hands, looking into his eyes pleading and said I love your cock Jake, but I am tiny baby you have to let me get use to it…I am not use to something this big…Sit down and let me ride you…and like a good cowgirl that is exactly what did, I rode Jake until my legs were shaking and I could go any more, by then I was taking every inch of his huge cock cumming over and over! Once I couldn’t lift up anymore Jake grabbed my his and long-dicked me, lifting me up until just his head was in me and then pulling me down to his balls (one of the best fucks of my life)…Jeff said he was going to cum and just like when he fucked me in the storage room there was no way I was going to deny this MAN from cumming deep in my pussy…
As I sat in Jake’s lap panting, my head on his muscular, hairy chest with his cock still deep inside me I was once again comparing Jake and Jeff…But there was really no comparison when it came to there bodies, cock or the sex, my mind was drifting again…That was until my new boyfriend said clean me Heather, I picked my head up and looked at his face, with that cocky, arrogant smile Jake nodded his head down moving me off his cock to my knees. I heard Jake say you are the hottest girl I have ever fucked as I started licking up and down his shaft cleaning all of our cum.
Once I was done with my clean up duties, I rushed home speeding down the PCH in Jeff’s 911, freshly fucked by Jeff’s rival, Jakes cum probably dripping out of me on Jeff’s care seat…I felt wicked and content. I rushed in the house, changed out of my cum clothes and cleaned up but did not shower ( I really didn’t have time as I had to pick up Kaycee, but I had plans for Jeff too).
It was a beautiful evening in Newport Beach and I decided to take Kaycee to the beach and then thought we could meet daddy at the fish hut for dinner. Kaycee and I were sitting at a outdoor table when Jeff arrived, Kaycee jumped up and hugged her dad and I got up and waited my turn…I gave Kaycee’s dad a quick hug and kiss and then quickly put my tongue in his mouth just for a second…Then smiling I said I had a unbelievable day baby, how was yours? Jeff said his day was fine, probably not as exciting as yours, smiling like the cat that just ear the canary (or just sucked a huge cock) I said probably not. We had a nice family dinner, Kaycee was excited because she was going away with her best friends family to Disneyland tomorrow for weekend and it was all she could talk about.
Kaycee drove home with Jeff after we eat, I wanted to walk as I needed to burn some calories after dinner…As I walked I sent Jake a text…Hi…Almost immediately Jake text back…6:00 tomorrow night, tell the little guy you’re going out with Tina or girlfriends for happy hour…Two things crossed my mind, one…Jake wasn’t asking if I wanted to come over, he was assuming, two…Jake just called Jeff “little guy”, I shouldn’t let him put Jeff down, but both these things were just Jake being Jake…All I could really think about was Jake was going to fuck me again tomorrow…
Later that night I crawled into bed with Jeff and sat right on top of his rock-hard stomach, smiling at him I said thank you baby I really had fun today! Jeff with a sour face said, fun? Sex with Jake is fun? Still smiling I said sex with Jake is a lot of things but yes definitely fun…J could see Jeff’s mind working, what were the things?? Reaching back I rubbed Jeff’s dick through his boxers, he was already hard…Teasing him I said do you really want to know, Jake is really frigging good! Jeff starting to breath harder nodded his head…Well first off, when we fucked in San Diego the storage room was dark, I knew he was big because he was inside me but seeing it up close was amazing he is fucking huge, top two all time, he may be longer then Sammie, also Jake is Alpha, once we started making out I wanted to give him the best blow job of his life, but Jake didn’t give me a chance, he fucked my mouth like a pussy, he pushed into my throat and made me gag, I couldn’t breath at times…and when he came there was so much, rope after rope, down my throat, on my face, my hair, my clothes…I hoped of Jeff and ran to my clothes hamper digging out my new white top, you could definitely see the yellowish cum stains…Hoping on to Jeff’s chest I showed him my shirt, Jake is such a big shooter, look at it baby, I could see the passion in Jeff’s eye’s…Put out your tongue baby, I know you want to taste it, I want you to taste Jake, I could feel Jeff trembling…I knew I had him and now with a firm voice I said Jeffrey PUT YOUR TONGUE OUT…Jeff slowly extended his tongue and smiling at my husband I wiped the yellowish stain across the flat of his tongue, then around his lips like I was putting on lipstick…Then I bent down and shoved my tongue in jeff’s mouth, then licking his lips…doesn’t Jake taste good baby??? Jeff didn’t answer but I could see it in his eyes…I have a lot more cum for you Jeff I said as I scooted up his chest putting both my knees on both side off his head I reached down and pulled my thong to the side and said clean me baby…Just like in San Diego Jeff didn’t hesitate as he starting licking my pussy…That’s it baby get Jake out of me, doesn’t he taste so fucken good…Jake is going to fuck your wife again tomorrow…I could tell by Jeff’s groan and how his body lurched he was cumming…Jake was giving us both what we needed…
The next morning when I got back from my workout Jeff was dressed and getting ready to leave to the office. I was in a great mood, I love working out, I love how my body looks, I love the looks I get from men and women, I know some women resent me, but I have worked hard my entire life to look hot, it what I do…and believe me I have been hit on by women too, I think that is a huge complement…Giving Jeff a hug and kiss good bye I said I want you to make friends with Jake again, ask him to go golfing…Jeff said that’s not going to happen, if he knew that knew he would rub it in my face…Smiling I said I think I rubbed it in your face last night and if I remember right you liked it…Fuck you Heather…oh don’t be a pouty face, you know I am just playing, but I really want you two be friends again it could be so much fun baby…Ignoring me Jeff said I have to go, as he was walking to the door I said Jeffery make friends, take him to lunch…
I know I was being pushy with Jeff but I really want this, Jake is fun, gorgeous, out-going, body of a god and that cock, that unbelievable cock (note to self, measure it)…I wanted a FWB and I wanted Jake to be that friend. I pulled up to Jakes at 6:00, I was wearing typical beach attire, short jean shorts that were frayed, top button unbuttoned, bikini top with a short transparent white blouse tied in a knot above my pierced bell button and flip flops…oh and no panties, I knew what I was there for…At least I thought I did, Jake opened the door looking muscled and MANLY as ever, board shorts, tank top, flip flops…Grabbing my hand and pulling me along he said come lets go have a drink, Jake I can’t walk around with you, I am married, to Jeff, all three of us have friends up and down the beach! Jake was not listening and still had my hand in his, which I yanked away, you can’t touch me in public, laughing Jake said we’ll see, come on I know a dive bar.
We walked a couple blocks away from the beach until we came upon as Jake said a dive bar. Jake opened the door and as I walked in he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling against him, the bar was very dark with no windows and took about 10 seconds for my eyes to adjust. I scanned the room quickly to see if I recognized anyone but other then a group of 3 guys and 3 girls playing pool and some old men at the bar the place was empty, it was a small place, two pool tables, a few high bar tables and the bar that had around 10 bar stools.
As we approached the bar the bartender yelled Jake how the hell you doing? I started to pull away from Jake but he keep a firm grip on my waist as he walked up to the bar and said life is good Danny, meet my new girlfriend Heather ( I was panicking inside and thinking what the fuck Jake!) but as Danny said what can I get you beautiful? I kept it together and said a Grey Goose Cosmo Danny, thanks…As we were waiting for our drinks Jake started to talk to the older men at the bar, probably in their early 60’s, it was apparent Jake knew them too, he again introduced me as his girlfriend and the men did not hide the fact that they thought I was hot, looking me up and down and saying something to the point that Jake has a great life. As we were walking from the bar towards the pool tables Jake yelled back at Danny to get his old men friends drinks and then surprised me once again saying and get these kids around too!
They weren’t really kids, they ranged from 21 to 24, typical young beach kids…The girls were hot and tan, the boys fit and tan, as Jake walked around the table and fist bumped the guys and hug the girls I heard one of the girls whisper to Jake another one then laugh, I was kind of embarrassed but I already knew Jake was a slut…Jake then introduced me as his knew girlfriend Heather and then said these are my peep’s baby, they love me as long as I am buying and everyone laughed.
We started playing pool and Jake kept buying cocktails, beer and shots for everyone. I am a pretty good pool player as I use to play a lot in college and Jeff has a pool table in his man-cave. But as we played Jake would help me line up my shot by grinding against my ass, the other boys were doing the same thing with the girls and as we continued to play and the teams switched Jake was doing the same to the other girls and the boys were doing the same to me.
We had been there a couple hours when I got a text from Jeff asking when I would be home, I had been drinking so much and having fun with my new boyfriend and his peep’s that I forgot about Jeff ( I didn’t really forget but with Kaycee gone for the weekend I wasn’t worried about time). I just hadn’t planned on us going out, I haven’t even been fucked yet and I needed fucked! It was already 8:00, I sent Jeff a text that said I will be home when Jake is through with me…Followed by smiley face and JK…I didn’t really want to get into it but I didn’t want to lie so I texted that Jake took me to a dive bar and we are still here, don’t worry there is no one here we know. I will be home by 10:00? Please? Jeff text back and said be discreet, be careful and have fun…I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!
I walked up to Jake reaching up and rubbing his chest and then looking up into his eyes raised up on my tip toes as Jake bent down kissed me, my mouth opened accepting his tongue and then he picked me up…I knew we were being watch as the girls all began to cheer, I didn’t want to wrap my legs around his waist so I just hooked them around the back of his thighs until Jake set me down. Looking up I whispered as low as I could take me home and fuck me…The problem was Jake is so much taller then me it wasn’t that low a whisper and once again the girls and boys now were all encouraging Jake to take me home…Jake said one more and the we are out as he yelled for Danny…One of the girls ask Danny to turn-up the music and picked some songs for the jukebox, as the 3 of these hot young girls started dirty dancing I was pulled in with them…here I was 8 years older then these kids and I am sandwiched between them, I was incredibly turned on needing to be fucked and then girl in front of me with her big breast rubbing against mine leaned in and whispered in my ear…That’s a huge rock on your finger and the she grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me open mouth, tongue…and I just went with it…
45 minutes later we were back at Jake’s, I needed a cock so bad and I was drunk…This typically means a incredible time for someone, I am extremely sexual person and with all the work I put in to have the body I have…I like to give it to MEN that are special to me, and right now Jake was special…I wanted to worship Jake’s cock and for the first time Jake let me, I took off my clothes and then helped Jake take his off…Then Jake sat on his couch and I got down between his legs, he was only semi-hard which surprised me but at the same time made me want to work hard to please this MAN…Using two hand I brought his cock-head to my lips and kissed the tip, I always thought it was a sign of respect to start out that way. Then I started rubbing it all over my face and stroking it up and down, kissing and the sucking on his low-hanging balls until he was hard…Then I licked from his balls to the head of his cock with the flat of my tongue going back and forth from his balls to his head over and over…I also concentrated on the big vein running the length of his MANLY cock. Then I took the head in my mouth opening as wide as I could and started bobbing up and down his shaft, using as much saliva as I could as lubricant to work his cock down my throat ( I would like to say that I deep-throated Jake) but this MAN just has to much cock and I haven’t practiced on something this big in many years. Jake started helping me with his hand on the back of my head and thrusting into my mouth, he was definitely in my throat as I gagged and struggled to breath, I has precum and saliva all over my hands, lips and face…Jake pulled and pushed my face to his balls and while gasping for air I started licking and the sucking on his big balls.
Jake then pushed my head lower and I was licking between his balls and ass I started to go back up to his balls until he grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled my head lower as he lifted up his hips…I knew what he wanted, it wasn’t something I do a lot but I have been with a number of alpha men and Jake may have been the most alpha of all, plus I was on a mission to please this MAN…My pussy was on fire as I extended my tongue and started licking Jake’s ass, then plunging my tongue in over and over as I rimmed his ass…Jack then pulled me up by my hair and told me to bend over the couch, I stumbled out of breath and drunk from the cocktails. Jake rammed half his cock in me with just one thrust and two thrust later he was balls deep, I was whimpering like a virgin as he continued to fuck the shit out of me, I couldn’t talk even if I wanted to, it was just whimpering, grunts and moaning…Jake was balls deep in me when he stopped, finally I was able to catch my breath, OMG Jake OMG you are so big, so big baby…Bigger then Jeff? So much bigger, so much bigger…Who fucks you better? You do, you fuck me so much better…Who’s pussy is it? Yours, its your pussy…
Next thing I knew Jake was pulling out of my pussy, I thought we were going to switch positions but then I felt Jake rub his fingers through and into my pussy before rubbing the juices over my asshole…even drunk and horney I knew it would be extremely painful to give Jake my ass, Jake had his hand on my back holding me down as he once again rubbed more of my pussy juice on my asshole…Then Jake said, who does your ass belong to? He was giving me a choice…I have always had a sexy ass and the boys have been after it since high school, I was in no way a virgin back there but I hadn’t had a cock this big in my ass since Sammie at USC…Who does your ass belong to Heather??? I gripped the arm of the couch as tears started to roll down my cheeks and said you do Jake…The he pushed until the head popped into my ass, I screamed as Jake held his cock and me still allowing me to adjust, then he started in and out, there was more grunting and crying, Jake was going easy on me and only pushing in a few inch though it felt like a lot more. Jake asked where I wanted him to cum and I immediately said my pussy…Jake said ok baby as he slowly pulled out, Jake picked me up and set me on my back and then pushed back into my pussy, I was still whimpering and tears still flowed but his cock felt so good inside me…Then he picked up my chin and looking into my eyes said thank you Heather…Your ass felt so good baby…I said its not my ass it yours…and then we both came…

Xoxo
hh

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:50 pm

It certainly does seem you love Jeff.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:37 am

Very hot and very well written Heather. Jake is a lucky man.. I can't wait to see where this goes.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:02 am

Jeff is the lucky man if you ask me. Carry on Heather. Loving your chronicle!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:23 am

Just started this thread and I'm loving it already!