Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed May 29, 2019 5:31 am

Heather, I'm very intrigued by your story. It's hot beyond words. Please keep us up dated on all you're willing to tell.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 pm

Hello…I hope everyone is doing well… Sorry this installment took so long but my MEN (life) and Jeff have been keeping me busy…especially Samir (:

So as I said in my last post this story will be mainly about Vince and Kathy…After a few years of playing our game and lots of fantasy talk between Jeff and I we both knew each other’s desires, we wanted to play-out or fantasies and Vince and Kathy seemed like and as we look back exactly what we were looking for. Like Jenny, I did not like Jeff fucking other girls, not that it never happen because we did have threesome with girls, just not anymore… I am not really dominate to Jeff but over time we have come to a un-verbal agreement that he is not to fuck other girls…HE JUST KNOWS BETTER and while it embarrasses Jeff to admit it, he is submissive in the bedroom, just like me…Bigger, stronger, more hung MEN turn my husband on (but only in the bedroom) and nothing is hotter to me then seeing a person (man or woman) by their own choosing submit to another person…Samir has brought out a side of me that I never knew existed (maybe I did a little), he is in to some forms of sadomasicsm, its not something we do all the time but I have been spanked, paddled, whipped, gagged, etc. I adore this MAN and will do anything for him… I have had FMF threesomes with Samir (again he gets whatever he wants), but I think he does it to make me try harder to please him, when some little 25 year old hottie is in bed with us I am very competitive…

But back to Vince and Kathy…Soooo Kathy and I came back out into the room, I was wearing a sexy strappy bra that lifted my breast but my nipples (which were rock hard) were on display, I also had a matching G-string and 5” heels…Kathy was in a full garter-set (red) and red leather boots that were just as high as my heels. Jeff had made drinks for everyone and as we gathered together for a toast, it was apparent that Jeff was the shortest of all of us, I remember thinking it was kind of fitting, I mean Vince was the MAN in the room and he would prove it for the next couple hours. Kathy wanted to dance with me so we turned on some music and were dirty dancing, grinding, kissing and basically fucking each other. After a couple of songs Vince came up behind me and sandwiched me between him and Kathy, he was grinding his cock in to my ass as he reached around and pulled my bra-cups down. Kathy lowered her head and started sucking on my breast as Vince now reached down into my G-string, I WAS SO WET ALREADY! Vince turned me around and kissed me, pushing his tongue deep in my mouth, even in my 5’ heels I had to get on my toes to kiss him, he was well over 6’ tall, probably 6’4ish. I was into making out with Vince I didn’t notice that Kathy had brought Jeff over to us, it was when Kathy said…Jeff don’t they look hot together that I realized he was standing next to us, I turned to kiss him but Kathy got between us and said Vince isn’t here to share you, I’ll take care of Jeff. In my mind a alarm was going off because Kathy had said she wouldn’t be fucking Jeff and I didn’t want to see Jeff with her. Kathy kissed Jeff (with her tongue!) as Vince pulled me back into his chest, we were both watching as Jeff’s shirt came off showing his very toned hairless chest, then she told him to take his shoes and socks off and once she finished she got down on her knees and starting un-doing Jeff’s pants…Even with Vince playing with my nipples and grinding his cock in my ass I was jealous of what she was doing with MY husband. I know this sounds silly, as I had a big cock between my ass cheeks…But seeing Jeff with a girl is not a turn-on for me, Jeff likes to watch me, that’s why our game works…Kathy pulled Jeff’s pants and underwear down and had Jeff step out of them, his 7” dick was soooo hard, Jeff does have a long dick but it is not very thick, its actually thin, picture the tube that a toilet paper roll go’s on. Kathy stood-up and took Jeff’s dick in her hands, she was facing Jeff but was a good 5 or 6” taller…Then she said honey that’s why I am not going to fuck you, I only fuck MEN, you look like a boy…I all most came on the spot, Jeff turned red and Vince laughed. But Kathy wasn’t done, she asked Jeff if he wanted to see what a MAN looks like and then told Vince to take his shirt off. Vince’s chest was so ripped, he had a full chest of black hair and a washboard hard stomach (with a treasure trail!). Kathy staying in charge asked me if I liked what I saw and with a big smile I told her she was a very lucky girl! She then said do you know what I want you to do now? I was like a kid in a candy store with another big smile I said take his pants off?? Kathy laughed and said no, come stand by me, puzzled I moved from Vince and stood next to Jeff and Kathy…Then Kathy said Jeff honey now you really do get to see what a man looks like, go takes Vince’s pants off… Kathy laughed, I said oh shit!, Vince just smiled and Jeff turned redder but his dick was still hard as a rock. Kathy took Jeff’s hand and brought him over to Vince and then said get on your knees and take his pants off. I will never forget the picture before me, my hairless, boyish looking husband dropping down on to his knees with this Adonis like hairy chested man looking down at him…Jeff hands were shaking as he un-buckled Vince’s belt and then un-snapped his pants…next came the zipper and then the pants just fell to the floor, Vince was not wearing underwear and his huge cock was fully hard and stuck straight out in front of Jeff’s face, well actually above Jeff’s face, he had to look up. DO YOU WANT TO SUCK IT JEFF, those were Kathy’s next words, Jeff didn’t reply and then Kathy laughed again and said I’m only kidding Heather and I will take it from here…But then added, you do need to show it respect though…Kiss the head! OMG, I was so fucking turned on…Would Jeff submit? We had shared fantasies but this was real, 9” with a giant head…Vince didn’t wait to see what Jeff would do, he reached out with his big hand and grabbed Jeff by the back of the head and said kiss it while pulling Jeff’s mouth to his cock and just like that I saw Jeff pucker and kiss his first cock, but definitely not his last!
Jeff was still sitting on his knees when Vince said I’ll let you suck it later but right now lets see what that hot-wife of yours can do. I walked over and got on my knees next Jeff and kissed Jeff and then took that beautiful cock in my mouth, Kathy was making out with Vince but then got down on her knees too, there wasn’t room for Jeff so he stood-up, I glanced up at him for a second kind of feeling bad for him, but we knew from our talks with Vince and Kathy what to kind of expect up front, it was what we both wanted, but it was Jeff’s first time being treated this way and I wanted to be sure that he was alright…That was until Kathy told me to lick Vince’s balls, I find big hanging balls so sexy and I was definitely not disappointed, Jeff would have to wait. I took one of his balls in my mouth and cupped the other with my hand, then switched to the other. Kathy was Sucking Vince’s cock and at the same time had her hand rubbing my pussy. After about 10 minutes, Vince had us both stand up, he asked me if I liked his cock better then Jeff’s and I said I like BIG, so yes I like your cock! Vince said good because you have one of the hottest bodies I have ever seen and I am going to fuck you until you can’t walk, then he picked me up by my underarms like I was a feather, I wrapped my legs around his back and we started making out, Kathy was behind me kissing my back and working down to my ass and then to my pussy, I felt her tongue open my pussy, and heard her tell Jeff how good his wife’s pussy tasted. Next thing I felt was Kathy rubbing Vince’s cock up and down my pussy, I had not had a skin on skin bareback fuck from anyone but Jeff in years and now after fantasizing about this with Jeff it was about to happen! I felt his huge cock head pop in to my pussy and I moaned loudly…Show her honey, Kathy yelled, so her what it is like to be fucked by a real MAN.
Vince had my ass in his hands and was just lifting me up and down while driving his hips up and fucking me like I had not been fucked since Sammie…God I love being fucked by big men, I was just holding on, my head on Vince’s neck licking and sucking. Kathy stood up and said lets share her honey and she went and sat on the couch, Vince walked over, picked me up off his cock and set me down between Kathy long spread legs, she still had on her red boots and I knew what was expected, I kissed my way up her thighs until I got to her pussy, I pulled her panties to the side and started licking, sucking and kissing her pussy…Then there were hands on my hips and for the second time Vince slide that amazing cock deep in my pussy. Only now he fucking me with purpose, hard, fast, deep, slapping my ass, Kathy had grabbed my hair and was not going to let me stop licking her…I was being used and loved it! I remember my jaw was getting sore but I didn’t care I was getting the best fuck I had in years and I couldn’t get enough. Kathy finally let go of my hair and Vince once again stood up but kept his cock buried in my pussy, he sat down on the couch and then spun me around so my back was to his chest, then he took my legs and put them on the outside of his legs, I was spread wide…It was the first time I got to see Jeff in a while, he was stroking his dick and watching Vince fuck me. Kathy walked up to Jeff and said so what do you think honey, is it everything you thought it would be, your wife being fucked by a much bigger dick, a much bigger man…did you enjoy kissing his cock? Jeff didn’t answer and Kathy said maybe you need a closer look…With that she took Jeff’s hand and brought Jeff over to Vince and I…I reached out and took Jeff’s hand and pulled him to me as I was bouncing up and down on Vince’s cock pulled Jeff in to kiss me, as we came apart I told Jeff how good Vince was fucking me, his cock is so big, its go’s in me so deep!
Kathy once again took charge and had Jeff get on his knees again…Lick his balls honey, they are full of cum for Heather, lick them Jeff, show Heather that you want Vince to cum in her pussy…Be a good boy…and then for the second time I watched my husband submit and start licking Vince’s big nuts. I came so fucking hard watching Jeff and then Vince was started fucking me even harder, Jeff’s face was also taking abuse, when Vince’s cock popped out of my pussy it was right up against Jeff’s face…I thought for a second that he was going to suck it but then Vince put it back in my pussy and continued to slam me up and down on his cock. Vince yelled he was going to cum and then I felt his cock expand and throb and expand and throb…He was filling my pussy with his cum and I SOOOO loved it.
There was a little awkwardness after we were through, Vince and Kathy got dressed, asked if we had a good time and told us to talk and let them know if we wanted to get together again. Then Kathy walked up to Jeff and wrapped her arms around his neck and tongue kissed him deeply (yes I was jealous, but I guess Jeff deserved a kiss), Kathy pulled up smiling and said to Jeff let me know if you like how Vince taste…I know you will…
We let Vince and Kathy out and then went and got in bed…I laid back as Jeff looked at my just fucked body…I pulled my panties to the side and said I know you want this…And for the first time Jeff learned what a MAN taste like…

Xleg….Please post soon….Pretty please

Xoxo
HH

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:42 pm

Wow. That was hot! I can't wait to read about your next adventure.

CrazedJustin
Virgin

Unread post by CrazedJustin » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:41 am

That is such a hot story! Thank you!

CrazedJustin
Virgin

Unread post by CrazedJustin » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:04 am

That is soo hot! I’d love to hear more!

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:38 pm

Good job Heather. Please keep em cumming!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:49 pm

That should be the movie of the week on the Playboy channel!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:09 pm

HottieHeather wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 pm
Hello…I hope everyone is doing well… Sorry this installment took so long but my MEN (life) and Jeff have been keeping me busy…especially Samir (:

So as I said in my last post this story will be mainly about Vince and Kathy…After a few years of playing our game and lots of fantasy talk between Jeff and I we both knew each other’s desires, we wanted to play-out or fantasies and Vince and Kathy seemed like and as we look back exactly what we were looking for. Like Jenny, I did not like Jeff fucking other girls, not that it never happen because we did have threesome with girls, just not anymore… I am not really dominate to Jeff but over time we have come to a un-verbal agreement that he is not to fuck other girls…HE JUST KNOWS BETTER and while it embarrasses Jeff to admit it, he is submissive in the bedroom, just like me…Bigger, stronger, more hung MEN turn my husband on (but only in the bedroom) and nothing is hotter to me then seeing a person (man or woman) by their own choosing submit to another person…Samir has brought out a side of me that I never knew existed (maybe I did a little), he is in to some forms of sadomasicsm, its not something we do all the time but I have been spanked, paddled, whipped, gagged, etc. I adore this MAN and will do anything for him… I have had FMF threesomes with Samir (again he gets whatever he wants), but I think he does it to make me try harder to please him, when some little 25 year old hottie is in bed with us I am very competitive…

Jeff was still sitting on his knees when Vince said I’ll let you suck it later but right now lets see what that hot-wife of yours can do. I walked over and got on my knees next Jeff and kissed Jeff and then took that beautiful cock in my mouth, Kathy was making out with Vince but then got down on her knees too, there wasn’t room for Jeff so he stood-up, I glanced up at him for a second kind of feeling bad for him, but we knew from our talks with Vince and Kathy what to kind of expect up front, it was what we both wanted, but it was Jeff’s first time being treated this way and I wanted to be sure that he was alright…That was until Kathy told me to lick Vince’s balls, I find big hanging balls so sexy and I was definitely not disappointed, Jeff would have to wait. I took one of his balls in my mouth and cupped the other with my hand, then switched to the other. Kathy was Sucking Vince’s cock and at the same time had her hand rubbing my pussy. After about 10 minutes, Vince had us both stand up, he asked me if I liked his cock better then Jeff’s and I said I like BIG, so yes I like your cock! Vince said good because you have one of the hottest bodies I have ever seen and I am going to fuck you until you can’t walk, then he picked me up by my underarms like I was a feather, I wrapped my legs around his back and we started making out, Kathy was behind me kissing my back and working down to my ass and then to my pussy, I felt her tongue open my pussy, and heard her tell Jeff how good his wife’s pussy tasted. Next thing I felt was Kathy rubbing Vince’s cock up and down my pussy, I had not had a skin on skin bareback fuck from anyone but Jeff in years and now after fantasizing about this with Jeff it was about to happen! I felt his huge cock head pop in to my pussy and I moaned loudly…Show her honey, Kathy yelled, so her what it is like to be fucked by a real MAN.
Vince had my ass in his hands and was just lifting me up and down while driving his hips up and fucking me like I had not been fucked since Sammie…God I love being fucked by big men, I was just holding on, my head on Vince’s neck licking and sucking. Kathy stood up and said lets share her honey and she went and sat on the couch, Vince walked over, picked me up off his cock and set me down between Kathy long spread legs, she still had on her red boots and I knew what was expected, I kissed my way up her thighs until I got to her pussy, I pulled her panties to the side and started licking, sucking and kissing her pussy…Then there were hands on my hips and for the second time Vince slide that amazing cock deep in my pussy. Only now he fucking me with purpose, hard, fast, deep, slapping my ass, Kathy had grabbed my hair and was not going to let me stop licking her…I was being used and loved it! I remember my jaw was getting sore but I didn’t care I was getting the best fuck I had in years and I couldn’t get enough. Kathy finally let go of my hair and Vince once again stood up but kept his cock buried in my pussy, he sat down on the couch and then spun me around so my back was to his chest, then he took my legs and put them on the outside of his legs, I was spread wide…It was the first time I got to see Jeff in a while, he was stroking his dick and watching Vince fuck me. Kathy walked up to Jeff and said so what do you think honey, is it everything you thought it would be, your wife being fucked by a much bigger dick, a much bigger man…did you enjoy kissing his cock? Jeff didn’t answer and Kathy said maybe you need a closer look…With that she took Jeff’s hand and brought Jeff over to Vince and I…I reached out and took Jeff’s hand and pulled him to me as I was bouncing up and down on Vince’s cock pulled Jeff in to kiss me, as we came apart I told Jeff how good Vince was fucking me, his cock is so big, its go’s in me so deep!
Kathy once again took charge and had Jeff get on his knees again…Lick his balls honey, they are full of cum for Heather, lick them Jeff, show Heather that you want Vince to cum in her pussy…Be a good boy…and then for the second time I watched my husband submit and start licking Vince’s big nuts. I came so fucking hard watching Jeff and then Vince was started fucking me even harder, Jeff’s face was also taking abuse, when Vince’s cock popped out of my pussy it was right up against Jeff’s face…I thought for a second that he was going to suck it but then Vince put it back in my pussy and continued to slam me up and down on his cock. Vince yelled he was going to cum and then I felt his cock expand and throb and expand and throb…He was filling my pussy with his cum and I SOOOO loved it.

Xleg….Please post soon….Pretty please

Xoxo
HH
I cant get enough of this story..... I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE it...lol :lol: It has turned me on like crazy. I only wish that Jeff had sucked Vince dick a little, and had wanked while watching you and vince. But I LOVE it.. Kathy is a sexy vixen,very hot role she played.

I would also love to hear about Samir , you and the 25year old girl. Was your husband present in that FMF? What did he do during the sex? How is your attraction to Samir different from your attraction to Vince?
(I actually thoughtJeff had sucked Samir's dick before... I didnt know that Vince would be the first,

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:30 am

HH, :mrgreen:

I just came upon your post and am trying to catch up, Wow what a story so far, I can't wait to catch up, my cock is rock hard reading your lovely story :!: :!:

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:01 am

Great story! I missed some posts so plan to go back and read them now!

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:30 am

@HottieHeather - it has been 7 weeks since we've had an update from you. I hope all is well and the only explanation, for your absence here, is that you are needing to spend more than usual amount of time to keep Samir, Jake (and of course Jeff) happy! That won't be very surprising I guess. In this lovely summer surely all the men in your life would want more, if not all, of you all the time to themselves. If I was Samir then...ah...well...this is not my story.

When you stumble into some free time then please continue your story.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:52 am

Yes, where are you?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi everyone! Sorry it’s been so long since I posted but it’s been a very busy summer. Jeff, Kaycee and I just got back last weekend from Anguilla and Kaycee and I did a quick trip to Maui. I would be lying if I said I haven’t missed Samir, but I have gotten more then my fix the last two days...That MAN can fuck, I am sore everywhere...I will try and post a story or two this weekend...Wasn’t X’s story exciting!?! Can’t wait to see what happens when Jamal shows up!

Xoxo
HH

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:13 pm

Man, am I glad you're back! Can't wait to hear about it all! Your story is beyond words.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:29 am

Looking forward to the next update

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:48 pm

Heather, there was this thing and you were going to...
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:55 am

HottieHeather,

I just read this last installment.... a great one. I particularly liked how you described that when you see someone else submit it turns you on. That you almost came just from Kathy dominating Jeff. This is fascinating to me because, well, I suppose I would have guessed that it turms you on because you are dominant toward Jeff sexually. But your description flipped this around for me. That a submissive wife could be highly aroused watching her husband submit because the act of submission is a turn on even if it is your husband doing it. Are you sure tgere is no bit of dominance in you toward Jeff?

Thank you for articulating that so well... very insightful for me!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:22 am

trdd wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:55 am
HottieHeather,

I just read this last installment.... a great one. I particularly liked how you described that when you see someone else submit it turns you on. That you almost came just from Kathy dominating Jeff. This is fascinating to me because, well, I suppose I would have guessed that it turms you on because you are dominant toward Jeff sexually. But your description flipped this around for me. That a submissive wife could be highly aroused watching her husband submit because the act of submission is a turn on even if it is your husband doing it. Are you sure tgere is no bit of dominance in you toward Jeff?

Thank you for articulating that so well... very insightful for me!
Good comments and post!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:21 pm

JAKE….

My hottie husband and Jake started working at their firm the same the same week back in 2012. They quickly became good friends, golfing buds, and it wasn’t unusual for the three of us and whatever hot girl Jake happen to be dating to hang out on weekends. Jake is around 6’2, has always been in great shape, not to say that Jeff isn’t, I have mentioned many times that Jeff is hot, great body, above average dick…It’s just compared to Jake, again as I have said before, Jeff looks like a hot teenage boy and Jake looks like a very hot MAN. Jake has a hairy chest, legs, a happy trail, he’s loud, life of the party, a little to in to himself, but he wears it, women love him, he’s like a GQ cover boy…I mean MAN… 😊

The fall out started about three years ago, Jeff was growing tired of Jake’s arrogant attitude, even though Jeff is a very good golfer, Jake is better, even though Jeff is awesome at his job, Jake advanced faster, when they use to workout Jake was stronger, Jake seem to date a new girl every few months…and he always flirted with me and I flirted back, Jeff hated that unless we were in bed roll playing…Then I was sucking Jake off, fucking him in his office, fucking him in my and Jeff’s bed, etc.

Then it happen, as I have posted before I have only cheated on Jeff twice, once with Sammie (in college) and once with Jake, they were both in many roll play stories that Jeff and I had shared and while I am sorry, it was not entirely my fault…Jeff planted many images in my mind, add alcohol and a super fun day partying at a corporate retreat at a resort in San Diego, dancing and Jake flirting, telling me how sexy and hot I am, telling me how bad he wanted to fuck me…I caved…He fucked me in a little room by the pool, we were kissing, his tongue down my throat, he picked me up bunched up my little black drees, I wrapped my legs around his waist, he undid his pants, pulled my thong to the side, and then asked me if I wanted it as he rubbed his cock up and down my slit, I knew it felt big and when he pushed in I knew it was as big as I ever had had, he was stretching me and it just kept going deeper an deeper…Jake wasn’t gentle, and I just wrapped my arms around his neck as he took me, I was cumming non stop as this MAN was bouncing me up and down on his huge cock and I knew right then this would not be the last time and it wasn’t, Jake has been fucking me ever since. I didn’t think twice about Jake cumming in me, I did after but this MAN deserved to come in my pussy.

I felt bad later, I knew when I told Jeff he was going to be mad, but Jeff had shared me many times and I was entitled to fuck a MAN like Jake, and just like Jake deserved my pussy I deserved his cock! I didn’t wait to tell him, I took him out on the dance floor and told him Jake was dripping out of my pussy and just like in all of our roleplays Jeff responded thinking I was joking…I looked Jeff in the eyes as I discreetly reached under my short little black dress in to my thong and rubbed Jakes cum on my fingers, I then sucked Jakes cum in to my mouth and kissed Jeff. I will never forget the look on Jeff’s face, and I was right he was mad, he took my hand and led me off the dance floor, out of the room and directly to our room and the resort, he didn’t say a word until we were in the room and then he yelled at me (Jeff never yells, he is the most calm person I have ever known)…What the fuck did you do? You better not have fucked Jake, I told you never to fuck Jake, etc…Then for the first time ever, I used my body and beautiful face to manipulate my husband…I slid the spaghetti straps of my little black dress off my shoulders dropping my dress to the floor, standing in front of Jeff in my black thong, sheer black bra and 4” heels I moved to the bed, sat on the edge, spread my legs, pulled my wet thong to the side and said please don’t be mad at me, Jake fucked me so good baby, just like we always talk about…and he is fucking huge! Show me you are ok, lick me baby, lick my pussy, make it all better…Jeff dropped to his knees and I knew then everything would be ok, Jeff got his first taste of Jake and it would not be the last time for either of us.

SAMIR….

I get excited just writing about Samir, I am getting wet as I type…REALLY… He has everything, we can start with his body, his skin is dark brown, hairy chest, legs, arms…yes with a happy trail…he is a gorgeous MAN and I do me MAN…His cock is not as long as Jakes, Jake is a 10” and Samir is 9” but Samir has the thickest cock I have ever had, it so veiny, like ridges…and his balls are like large eggs…He really is amazing. The life style he provides me is just unreal, its like I am a movie star or socialite with endless wealth, it’s a fun lifestyle. Private jets, he owns a yacht, everything he does is over the top, yes he has a huge ego, yes he is arrogant at times, yes he expects me to be a trophy girlfriend and to look hot (and I don’t disappoint)…Plus if I do disappoint him he may spank me (REALLY)…He is by far the best fuck I have ever had, better then Sammie, better then Jake, better then Vince…and yes better then Jeff! Samir is dominate, I am his bottom, I give him whatever he needs or wants. In return, he is discreet when needed and understands when I have family or mom duties. But when he doesn’t need to be discreet, he is my MAN, my boyfriend and it doesn’t matter to him if Jeff is present. Actually he likes Jeff to be around, they have surfed together and Jeff has been on Samir’s yacht.

So anyway, Samir and I had been dating for about 3 months and he wanted to meet Jeff for the first time. We had Kaycee (our daughter) stay at a friends house as Samir also wanted me to spend the night, which would also be a first. I had worked from Samir's house that day (for anyone that does not know, I now work for him) and told Jeff when to arrive. I was nervous and asked Samir why he wanted to meet Jeff, and as always he was direct and said it was time to see if Jeff understood our relationship and that when you are with me, you are mine. He told me to go get ready and said he wanted me to look extremely hot, he also told me to wear more makeup then normal and wanted my eyes to be darker. He had also bought me a outfit which he said was in my dresser, yes I had a dresser and my own bathroom, whenever I am at his home.

As soon as I got up to Samir's room I looked to see what he had picked out for me to wear. I figured it would be over the top but even I was shocked, in the dresser was a black leather thong, a black leather bra, two leather wrist and ankle straps with little chrome rings and red 5” heels...I took a bath with baby oil, shaved, did my hair and makeup and got dressed. As I walked down the stairs I saw Samir and Jeff having cocktails at watching a hockey game...Jeff stood and walked to me, he gave me a kiss and hug and whispered in my ear about my new look and asked if I was ok...I told him I was fine and then looked over to Samir, I could tell by the way he was looking at me he was not happy. I moved away from Jeff and walked over to Samir and sat on his lap, I felt so awkward, I didn't know what to do...Samir grabbed my hips and stood us both up, he told Jeff to refresh their drinks and to meet us in his room and then led me away.

As soon as we got in his bedroom he said you disrespected me by kissing your husband, I made it clear that when we are together you belong to me, I think both you and Jeff need a reminder, he then told me to lie face down on his bed...He took ropes with clips and attached them to the chrome rings on my wrist and ankles, Jeff walked in as Samir was finishing...Samir walked up to Jeff and took his cocktail and told Jeff to sit in a chair that was near by...Samir then walked to a dresser and took out a whip that had long thin leather straps...Looking at Jeff he said I need you to understand that Heather is mine, she may be married to you but she belongs to me, do you have a problem with that? Jeff said it is up to Heather, smiling Samir said you remember that Jeff...Then he walked to over to me and said who do you belong to? I said you when I am with you I belong to you...Samir said then why did you kiss Jeff in front of me, don't ever disrespect me...and then it started...whack, whack, whack...I was instantly in tears, screaming I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I didn't realize but Jeff had stood up, I heard Samir saying we could both leave and in a panic I told Jeff to please sit down, I am ok...Samir sat down next to me and whispered its ok, you'll be ok baby...but I have to be sure Jeff really understands...Samir kissed my forhead and then stood up...If Jeff gets out of the chair we are done, tell him to stay...I looked and Jeff with tears rolling down my face and said please stay there...and then Samir started, whack, whack, whack,whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack...I was crying like a baby when I felt Samir's cock press to my lips, I started sucking on it like my life depended on it...After I swallowed his cum Samir told Jeff he could leave...As Jeff started to walk away he said by to me but I ignored him as I continued to lick Samir's cock...

xoxo
HH

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:05 pm

My God Heather. You are so lovingly giving Jeff the ideal life. What a wonderful, loving and generous woman you are to give him this life.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:50 pm

Had Samir ever whipped you prior? Forgive me if you mentioned it already and I’m not remembering.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:57 pm

Hot, angst-filled story!

Amazing that your husband can swallow all of that flippant disrespect directed towards him. He will do anything for you it appears.

Did you call your husband later that night to check on him, or did you leave him alone to soak in his total humiliation all night?

Perhaps since you were no longer his wife the remainder of that night, that left Jeff free to call up and fuck another woman?

Please tell us what happened when you came home the next day after spending the night with Samir.

Was Jeff happy that Samir sprang that shit on him, especially on the first sleep-over night?

I liked how Jeff turned to and trusted you as to how to handle Samir's demand for "ownership". Lol, you tossed Jeff's ass under the bus likity-split!

And he loves you for it!

Please keep writing!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:03 am

Another great update. Jeff is learning his place.

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:51 am

samlowen wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:50 pm
Had Samir ever whipped you prior? Forgive me if you mentioned it already and I’m not remembering.
Hi Sam,

Samir had slapped my ass many times during sex, had put me over his knee and spanked me with his hand a few times and once during a 3sum with another girl had us both spank each other with a his belt...As I have said before I think when a woman, man, myself or Jeff willingly submit it is soooo much a turn on.

Xoxo
Hh

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:57 pm
Hot, angst-filled story!

Amazing that your husband can swallow all of that flippant disrespect directed towards him. He will do anything for you it appears.

“ Jeff has said that was by far the hardest time he has ever had in our games. But he knew I wanted a relationship with Samir, and he knows his place when I am with Samir or Jake for that matter.”

Did you call your husband later that night to check on him, or did you leave him alone to soak in his total humiliation all night?

“ I didn’t call Jeff but not so he could soak it in...I didn’t want to disrespect Samir and get whipped again.”

Perhaps since you were no longer his wife the remainder of that night, that left Jeff free to call up and fuck another woman?

“ Suchen Zucker your trying to push my buttons...Jeff doesn’t fuck other girls.”

Please tell us what happened when you came home the next day after spending the night with Samir.

“ we went to a surfing festival in Huntington Beach, I sucked Jeff’s dick in the Land Rover on they way there and back. Oh and Jeff went down on me as soon as I walked in the door :)

Was Jeff happy that Samir sprang that shit on him, especially on the first sleep-over night?

“ he was conflicted, he didn’t like seeing me cry.”

I liked how Jeff turned to and trusted you as to how to handle Samir's demand for "ownership". Lol, you tossed Jeff's ass under the bus likity-split!

“ I love Jeff, but Samir is all MAN and like Jamal is in demand.”

Xoxo
Hh

And he loves you for it!

Please keep writing!