Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
HottieHeather
Trainable

Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

Unread post by HottieHeather » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:16 pm

I have been asked a few times to share our experiences, and while I do not see myself as a writer it does get me hot that some of you find our lifestyle interesting. I will be as honest as possible and tell you when I have to change names, places or specific details. I asked Jeff (not his real name) if he was ok with this as I have a addictive personality and he knows when I start something I tend to go overboard, so he will be signing off on everything I post just to keep me in line. (If you don’t like our story please don’t be mean, I am trying to be honest )...thanks Heather (yes my real name).

Tnex
Experienced

Re: Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

Unread post by Tnex » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Can’t wait! I hope it is true to life as possible. Thanks in advance.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Thanks Heather, looking forward to it as I'm sure it will be interesting

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:41 pm

I'm very much looking forward to this!

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:47 pm

I'm so happy to hear you have decided to wright about your self. Judging by your comments, this will be really interesting, and hot. I'm really looking forward to reading this.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:24 pm

I'm on board for this! Cast the fuck off!

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:33 pm

I never thought I would be posting Jeff (not his real name) and my (Heather, yes my real name) sexual experiences on-line. But...here I go...I thought I would provide our history in this post that led up to our current lifestyle.

We have been married (15) years and playing for the last (10), as I have said before the only reason we are on OHW's is because we have followed Xleglover's Jen and Mike stories for years. Jeff originally found X's stories on Literotica and said that I was very similar to Jen and after reading some of X's stories myself, I agreed, but I also noticed that Jeff also shared certain traits with Mike.

We both grew-up in California, Jeff in SoCal in what many would say was privileged lifestyle in Rancho Palos Verdes, his home over-looking the Pacific Ocean. I grew-up in NorCal in the upper-scale town of Los gatos, my parents were well-off, but not rich. Jeff grew-up playing baseball, ice hockey, lacrosse and golf, while I danced from the ages of 4-18 (yes like Jen) and played Little League Baseball (not like Jen) from the ages of 5-10, yes with boys...I made the all-star team as a 2nd base/pitcher my last two years...I had (3) brothers and a dad that coached baseball for (20) years, baseball was a way of life in my family!

Jeff and I met our junior year of college at USC, this was my 3rd year attending SC and Jeff had transfered from Brown University. We did not actually meet until almost the end of the the school year, but I will get back to that. I was in my second year of being on the cheer team (yes another similarity with Jen), and I was also in a year and a half relationship with prominent basketball player, Sammie (not his real name), was a (3) year starter and was treated special by everyone on campus, students, professors, scouts...everyone...and I was infatuated with him. I didn't realize at the time that it wasn't Sammie personally that I was attracted to, yes he was hot...But like many of the athletes, he was a SC celebrity and treated like one, when I was with him I was treated different too. The other thing I learned over-time (not until Jeff and I started playing with others) was I was attracted to his cockiness, his arrogance, the way people looked up to him, his huge dick and the way he fucked me, he was physical, verbal and almost challenged me in bed. The two men I am in a relationship with now both have these traits and I couldn't see me sleeping with anyone other then my husband who doesn't. Towards the end of our relationship Sammie talked me into threesomes with his teammates and friends, I could have said no, but again I was really into Sammie and I had become friends with his friends so they weren't like total strangers, I'll admit at first the sex was hot...But I was 5'4 and 110lbs and these boys were huge, then I started to feel slutty and used, I realized I was just a piece of ass to Sammie and I ended our relationship, though we did stay friends.

Back to Jeff...I went with a group of friends to a Dodgers game and Jeff was there. I thought he was cute and definitely in-shape, we sat next to each other and found we were both huge sports fans, liked the beach, the same music,etc. I remember he intrigued me with stories of World Series, Super Bowls, Olympics and other sporting events he had been to and I remember wondering if he was full of shit and just trying to impress me. After the game the group moved to a bar where Jeff and I kissed for the first time...I also remember thinking that it felt strange, I didn't have to get on my toes and lift my neck, my arms easliy went around him, I was comparing Jeff (5'8 150lbs) to Sammie (6'8 250lbs). Jeff and I became exclusive about a month later.

Sorry if this sounds lame, I think my next post is going to jump forward to one of the men I am dating...No I take that back, I am only dating one man, Samir...The man I will post about is Jake, my husbands ex workmate...We just fuck, we don't date...Please be nice, if you have questions I will do my best to explain.

xoxo
HH

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 pm

when I saw this thread I was literally like :o
super pumped to see you decided to share your story and look forward to reading it!
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:51 pm

Excellent post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A pleasure to read it and to follow it!

Yes, there are some similarities between you and Xleg Mikes'Jen...

Let's see what about Jeff ;)

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:27 am

Nice start !

I am in for next ... and more ! ;)

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:28 am

Thanks for your generous sharing. Personally, I think it would be much hotter if you took this chronologically leading up to the lifestyle you have today. What you started off with is definitely not lame.

Jess417
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jess417 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:58 am

Pls samir's story too.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:56 pm

I also remember thinking that it felt strange, I didn't have to get on my toes and lift my neck, my arms easliy went around him, I was comparing Jeff (5'8 150lbs) to Sammie (6'8 250lbs). Jeff and I became exclusive about a month later.
These 2 sentences are hotter than anything I've ever written. Please don't get discouraged if you get negative comments. Believe me, you will. Just do as I do, and ignore them.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:01 am

It doesn't sound lame at all --- please keep writing!!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:32 am

Heather, thank you and bravo for taking the time to share yours and yiur hubby’s erotic journey. Sure I’m not the only one who is most turned on when a sexy shared wife recounts her evolution of becoming a hotwife. For me and many ofgeds, the more details the better. Providing a more complete picture, beyond merely the sexual aspects, of yourself and your experiences greatly enhances my enjoyment. Can’t wait to hear and read more of your hotwife journey! Stay wet, got some, be happy!

linkbkw
Trainable

Unread post by linkbkw » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Thanks for sharing your story!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:36 pm

A really good start thanks Heather, you write well. Your story is interesting so far and I can imagine how it can develop into riveting reading.

I for one do not want to judge you or Jeff and am a strong believer that the way you and Jeff agree to conduct your private life is your business and it is not up to others to criticise or tell you how to live your lives. The fact that you are still together and enjoying your lifestyle indicates success and I am looking forward to your wonderful story. Maybe some readers will learn that in real life, things can happen that they don't imagine would take place in real life.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:30 am

xleglover wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:56 pm
I also remember thinking that it felt strange, I didn't have to get on my toes and lift my neck, my arms easliy went around him, I was comparing Jeff (5'8 150lbs) to Sammie (6'8 250lbs). Jeff and I became exclusive about a month later.
These 2 sentences are hotter than anything I've ever written. Please don't get discouraged if you get negative comments. Believe me, you will. Just do as I do, and ignore them.
:up: :up: :up:

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi everyone...

I know I said at the end of my last post that I was going to jump ahead to a current lover (Jake), he and my husband worked together until about a year ago. I know from a erotic story aspect this would definitely be more compeling of a read (it would be hot), Jake loves to fuck me and I love to fuck Jake...He was my husbands rival at work and while I might have said in a past post that they hate each other, that statement was probably a little strong, they both just wanted the same promotions and Jake also wanted me, well Jake got the promotion and eventualy got me too...But I have been requested to stay on our story time-line and not jump around , so that is what I am going to do...I am just a impatient girl...

My college life quickly changed once Jeff and I became exclusive. For one, we pretty much started hanging out with his circle of friends, not that Jeff didn't like being around my cheer friends, but my circle of friends included a lot athletes, including Sammie. While Jeff knew we had dated, I was just not ready to be around both at the same time. One reason why is because like I meantioned in my last post I couldn't help but compare Jeff to Sammie when we kissed for the first time, it was just so different, even my high school boyfriend Ryan(not real name) was like 6'2. Don't get me wrong Jeff might have been only 5'8 but he had a great body, he had a trainer (he had everything, his parents had sooo much money), he surf's, he was tan, he was hung...Not huge but not "Mike" small...But like when we kissed, when we had sex I would sometimes think of Sammie, not that sex with Jeff was bad because it wasn't, it was exciting, he could make me cum, he loved licking my pussy, I loved sucking his cock, he wanted my ass...But every boy I ever dated did, so did a couple girls...I had and have a great ass! Just saying...But back to the comparison, well, there really wasn't one when it came to sex, Sammie fucked me so much better! Because of Sammie's size both in body and dick ( i mean cock), he could just do things to me that Jeff couldn't, or wouldn't...Sammie was my first alpha sex partner, he was also the first black man I had ever dated, the difference in skin color made me "wet", his cock (not dick, dicks are small, cocks are big...another lesson Sam taught me) was 10 inches, I know there are a lot of references to 10 inch or bigger cocks in a lot of stories, but I have only seen probably 3 in the 22 years. When Sam and I were in bed he took what he wanted, if he wanted me on top I was on top, if he wanted me doggie my ass was high in the air, if he wanted me to suck his cock I sucked until I got my reward (as sammie would say). He would challenge me to take his entire cock, balls deep in my pussy (again language sammie would use), he was very verbal and I loved it all. He was so big and tall that he could just pick me up and set me down on his cock, or against a wall or flip me upside-down standing up and have me suck his cock, he was the first to fuck my ass but it took many tries (and tears) before I ever took all of it. Sammie was all man and I found I loved submitting to him...Just like I love submitting to Jake and Samir now.

Sorry, I got off (literally) on a tangent about Sam. Back to Jeff and I, because we didn't meet until April we only had about two months together before I had to go home to Los gatos and he had a intern job for the summer with his dads firm. We talked all the time and he even came and visited for a week in July, my mom loved him my dad not so much, my dad was very protective of his baby girl, he was never on board with Sam and while I think he liked me dating Jeff more then Sam and in time grew to really like Jeff, at first he thought Jeff was a spoiled rich kid, it didn't help that Jeff pulled up to our house in Porsche and was staying at the Toll-House, a exspensive hotel in Los Gatos. Jeff really wasn't arrogant and he would give the shirt off his back to help a friend or anyone really, he never talked about being privileged, he just didn't know anything different...Jeff is a giver and thats one of the reasons I love him today! Back to Jeff's visit, we picked up just like we were back at SC, I showed him the bay area, we went to an A's game, San francisco, local bar's and summer parties at my friends houses. We also had two interesting conversations, the first was after a swim party at a friends house, we had gone back to his hotel and we were both pretty buzzed, I remember we were talking about when I would be moving back to LA for school. I told him if I was trying out for the cheer team again I would have to be there in early August, if not late August. I told Jeff I wasn't sure about cheer, if I was on the team I would have to travel for some away games with football and basketball, and it would at times put me in the same group of friends with Sammie. Jeff encouarged me to tryout and said my past with Sammie did not bother him, I remember this conversation well because we were in bed playing when the conversation started. As we started kissing again and my clothes came off I was sucking Jeff's dick and he asked me if I liked sucking dick, I said yeah...Then his next question may have set the tone leading us to our current life style and my "friends"...Did you like sucking Sam's dick too, now keep in mind or current state, we had been at a party all day and like I said we were both buzzed, but while yes Jeff question surprised me I was already doing one of my comparisions and as I said earlier I love verbal talk during sex, I quickly replied yes I loved sucking Sammie"s cock and I remember thinking in my head Sam has a cock not a dick. Moments later as Jeff was fucking me I was think about how turned on I was that we talked about Sam and how turned on Jeff seem to be too!

The next to the last day Jeff was in town we went to a beach party in Santa Cruz, about 30 minutes from Los Gatos. There was a huge group of people from my old high school, lots of beer and volley ball and more beer. Ryan my ex boyfriend, we dated our junior and senior years during which time he took my virginity was there with Trisha another girl from high school, yes she was hot but she had been fucked by half the football, basketball, baseball, wrestling team, name it...She was a slut, look in the dictionary and I am sure her picture is there...and no I don't care for her! Ryan and Jeff got along fine, they even played as a team in volley ball for a while. I was a little buzzed, maybe more then a little, I was drunk and I didn't like Trisha being with "my" Ryan...At some point I told Ryan he was a idiot (or something like that) and he could definitily do better then the slut, Trisha over heard me (i may have been yelling), there wasn't a "cat" fight but if there was I would have kicked her ass...Just kidding I have never been in a fight in my life, 5'4 110lb girls don't fight, plus Trisha was like 5'10, yes tall and hot but still a bitch! Did I say I didn't like her??? Jeff took me back to his hotel and we talked about what happen, I told him I didn't have feelings for Ryan but he was my first love and the first person I had sex with and I was just drunk. Jeff told me not to worry about it, once again we were on the bed and making out and then for the second time in two days Jeff asked about my sex life, he asked about my first time...I was all ready hot and ready to have sex and Jeff's question turned me on more, not becuase my first time with Ryan was great but because it was exciting to tell Jeff about it.

Jeff had to leave the next day but I would be seeing him in early August, yes I had decieded to tryout. I was feeling really bad for the drama I caused at the beach and for some of the things I said to Ryan, not the slut, fuck her (sorry but she has always brought out the worst in me)...After Jeff left I went to Ryan's parents house to tell him I was sorry, I knew he was staying there until he went back to school. Ryan was surprised to see me but invited me, his parents were just leaving and his mom hugged me and asked how I've been, it was like old times. Ryan confessed to me that he heard I would be at the beach with my new boyfriend and invited Trisha because he knew of our history in high school. I remember jokingly punching him as we sat on the couch, he grabbed my arm and the next thing I knew we were making out, his tounge down my throat, clothes flying off, I sucked his dick and swallowed, I never did that in high school (another Sammie lesson) and then we had sex. I guess I still did have feelings for him...That was one of two times I have ever cheated on Jeff, without his ok...Yes, Sammie was the other...But thats another story...

xoxo
HH

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:17 pm

Great story and great story telling.

Jess417
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jess417 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:22 pm

Jeff downgrades, and you upgrade.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:58 pm

Great update! ;)

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:19 pm

Thanks heather good sexy story. That other girl really was a SLUT so I can see how you just had to fuck Ryan you naughty little thing.
More of your story please.

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:19 pm

:D :up:
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:18 pm

OMG this is amazing. Please continue