W and N Story....

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Subguy741
Prepubescent

W and N Story....

Unread post by Subguy741 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:28 pm

W-I just got a divorce and was looking for people to date. N was single but I never did approach her after seeing her in pictures on FB from mutual friends. Fast forward 3 years later and we end up working together. N was still married but we immediately hit it off. We became close friends and texted and worked closely together. N eventually got a divorce and we started dating. While we were friends we talked about relationships and even how we would be if we dated, all the time while she was still married. I told her how I thought if we dated I would give her the freedom to date and have sex with others not really ever thinking it would happen. She was open to the idea. She has a great personality and makes new friends easily.

After we started dating it was the normal kind at first as boyfriend/girlfriend. The whole time though we talked about her making out with other guys/girls while out at bars out of town. I had never been in a relationship where she was hotwife it was always the vanilla kind. We went out of town one weekend and while we were listening to a band she had left for drinks and was gone a while. She tapped me on my shoulder to tell me that she was going to make out with a chic outside, of which I just replied Okay. When I came outside to look for her she was gone by the time I found her she was making out with a strange guy. My heart was racing and the emotions were all over the place. We argued. Mostly because I had no idea how to handle these rush of feelings.
We went out of town a few weeks later and she ended up finding another guy late at night and not only made out with him but yelled at me to watch her kiss him. Which she did and then she told me that he wanted to lick her pussy and they were leaving to go back to his apartment and they left arm in arm down the street as I stood there alone in the street. I was excited as hell and alone and not really knowing what to do so went back to our hotel to wait for her. She came back eventually and told me all about it. It was great and then we had sex.
The next month we are out watching a college basketball game at a local restaurant then after we hit up a bar with a bunch of her and mine friends all mixed together. We all had a great time at the bar but went to my friends house after to crash. I passed out but she ended up talking to a friend that came back with us called T. After we went to get our cars at the bar she stopped and turned to me and told me that she fucked T while I was passed out. I was stunned, shocked, jealous, excited and most of all turned on. Then we discussed the details and it took several days to process it. But my cock wouldn’t go down I was so turned on.
N and I talked about it and the more we talked to more I was turned on and I would dance around some issues like his monster dick vs my “Mr. Average”. And how she was trying to be quiet in my friends house taking it from behind but it was so big she couldn’t stay quiet. This was at 2 am when the entire house was asleep. All this turned me on and so we started talking about other guys she could have sex with….I will let her take it from here
N’s story on T….started out very innocent..T was showing me a video that he insisted I needed to come sit next to him to watch..all the while W was passed out from a night full of fun..drinking..and dancing. I NEVER found T attractive..still don’t to this day but he started rubbing my neck and head in a very sensual way..it’s like he knew what I liked..so from that I turned my face up to him and he kissed me…very slow…several times…I told him him he was very slow and deliberate about what he was doing. T said he wanted to take me downstairs to show me just how slow and deliberate he could be. I said ok but that I was bleeding–it was then I looked over at W and told T that I am so in love with W..and that did hid know that..he said he did and said he knew W was in love with me also. It was then I we proceeded downstairs where we immediately took clothes off and I found that T had a more than average size cock..very long…same girth as my bf but at least 2 inches more. He kissed me very sensually once we got downstairs in bed. He took his cock out and immediately put in it me…first he was facing me…he saw how turned on I was with his big cock and decided to pull it out and finger fuck me and go down on me(again I was bleeding). He fingered me really hard…grabbed my legs so hard while he was eating and fingering me that I had bruises for at least 3 weeks. He continued to go down on me and fuck me hard until he came. We talked for a bit and I started rubbing his cock again until he got hard…he immediately flipped me over and stared fucking me from behind. I really tried to contain my voice but it felt so good I, at first, whimpered…then I started yelling out in pain/pleasure..it felt sooooo good.
N-It’s always been a fantasy of mine to have sex with multiple people. I’ve always been very sexually charged person. I’ve had several three ways with two men, two women..didn’t prefer one over the other. My ultimate fantasy has always been to have sex with another guy while someone else watches. I had an experience at work where a guy that I always thought was super attractive decided to leave for another position, before he left he decided to tell me he’s been attracted to me for the past 4 years but just never wanted to tell me because I was married. He ended up coming to my office later that day and basically took control over me –which by the way I LOVE—because most men I’ve been with have let me play that role..so he totally controls me, kissing me, rubbing his cock up against my ass. We determine that later that day we need to have sex in his office once everyone leaves. I called W to tell him what had just happened..I could tell he was turned on by the events that took place but also nervous because he knew that this guy was very attractive..tall-which I really like—W ultimately leave it up to me to what I wanted to do but he was extremely nervous but turned on by it. I went to this guys office, I let him go down on me and then watched him jack off until he came…I really enjoy watching guys jack off so I got really wet during this and told him he needed to feel how wet I was..he put his fingers in me and then licked my pussy juice off. We didn’t fuck because I was too afraid that someone would hear. Fast forward about a month and W introduced me to the hotwives site..I started reading and immediately got turned on…extremely turned on…my first thought was the guy that I almost had sex with at my work..W and I discussed it and we decided I would fuck this guy when W went out of town on a business trip. I set it up on a Friday and was determined it would take place next Tuesday….had AMAZING sex in anticipation of it with W at his work in the parking lot (which was the first time W ever came fucking me instead of masturbation so I know it turned him on)…and it suddenly Tuesday was here and we he said he’d pick me up at 11 at my work. He picked me up, I handed him my wet panties and told him how wet they were…he just put them in his side door pocket—no licking of them or smelling..that should have been my first clue that this might not go the way I wanted. I wore a dress that day and had some tights on, I immediately took my tights off and spread my legs so he could finger me. It was really turning me on so I started rubbing his hard cock through his pants..I couldn’t take it for long so I unzipped his pants and took his hard cock out and went down on him right in the middle of lunch time traffic on a busy street. Giving blow jobs turns me on and makes me extremely wet so I made him feel my wetness so I started stroking his cock while he fingered me on a busy two lane road...the more he fingered me the more turned on I got so I started telling him how I couldn’t wait for him fuck me with his big huge hard cock from behind. This got him really turned on several times while he was driving and he told me to slow down. He finally found a place for us to stop and he leaned his seat completely back while I took most of his raging hard dick down my throat..it didn’t take him long to cum—I ended up swallowing his cum (which I never do for W). I was so ready for him to go down on me or fuck me but at that point but instead he kept telling me that would happen next time and drove me back to work. I had to get myself off later that day and was completely disappointed with the situation that despite the physical attraction I had for this guy wanted to be completely DONE WITH HIM!

subtoall
Pervert

Re: W and N Story....

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:39 pm

Hot story. Too bad about the work guy, but you guys, W and N are lucky you found each other!