Fantasy Cuckolding the 3 of us meet a couples

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Husband
Virgin

Fantasy Cuckolding the 3 of us meet a couples

Unread post by Husband » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:04 pm

I am a real cuckold. For 8 years my wife made love to Brian and over time I learned to totally submit to His every desire. Here are a few fantasies we spoke about but didn't get the chance to do but would have if the opportunity resented itself so I'll describe what would have happened here. This is based o a true story, Bob and Diana visited a nudeist camp with S and I we were going to fuck but a nude couple became involved. This story is somethign we were going to do:

Brian, S and i planned to visit Bob and Diana and see what would transpire. Brian is my Master whe the three of us play and He wanted to have Bob and Disna witness His beautiful sexual power. Wre dfrove to Bob and Diana's, Brian and S in the back seat begining to get reaquainted as the cuckold drove. I heard Her giggles and low moans and watched them kiss and caress in the backseat. Brian fingered Her to a few cums, the begining of a beautiful afernoon. We arrived at their place and i followed the overs in as they held hands. i introduced Brian to them "This is my Master Brian" and the afternoon began. We sat on their couch and Bob and Diana sat across watching this erotic scene unfold. Bfrian continued Hs foreplay kissing and caressing S and slowly removing Her dress ad kissing Her exposed naked flesh. Bob and Diana began to caress as they watched and remove their clothes. Brian told me to undress Him. He stood up and i dutifly opened His belt , zipper and removed His pants and His proud beautiful cock hng seductively between Hus legs. I knelt to kiss His feet than becan to pleasure His cock head withmy mouth and hands as they all looked on. He returned to remove S dress completely and I continued loving His manhood. By now we were all nude and i was pleasuring them both and asked Diana if I could lick Her and Bob's feet to show them my total submission to all of them.
As brian and S continued their nude foreplay i knelt and licked, kissed, sucked and adored forst Diana's than Bob's feet. Everyone was getting off on this. will write more if there is interest.

nocali
Virgin

Re: Fantasy Cuckolding the 3 of us meet a couples

Unread post by nocali » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Great start, I would love to hear more.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: Fantasy Cuckolding the 3 of us meet a couples

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:23 pm

Husband wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:04 pm
I am a real cuckold. For 8 years my wife made love to Brian and over time I learned to totally submit to His every desire. Here are a few fantasies we spoke about but didn't get the chance to do but would have if the opportunity resented itself so I'll describe what would have happened here. This is based o a true story, Bob and Diana visited a nudeist camp with S and I we were going to fuck but a nude couple became involved. This story is somethign we were going to do:

Brian, S and i planned to visit Bob and Diana and see what would transpire. Brian is my Master whe the three of us play and He wanted to have Bob and Disna witness His beautiful sexual power. Wre dfrove to Bob and Diana's, Brian and S in the back seat begining to get reaquainted as the cuckold drove. I heard Her giggles and low moans and watched them kiss and caress in the backseat. Brian fingered Her to a few cums, the begining of a beautiful afernoon. We arrived at their place and i followed the overs in as they held hands. i introduced Brian to them "This is my Master Brian" and the afternoon began. We sat on their couch and Bob and Diana sat across watching this erotic scene unfold. Bfrian continued Hs foreplay kissing and caressing S and slowly removing Her dress ad kissing Her exposed naked flesh. Bob and Diana began to caress as they watched and remove their clothes. Brian told me to undress Him. He stood up and i dutifly opened His belt , zipper and removed His pants and His proud beautiful cock hng seductively between Hus legs. I knelt to kiss His feet than becan to pleasure His cock head withmy mouth and hands as they all looked on. He returned to remove S dress completely and I continued loving His manhood. By now we were all nude and i was pleasuring them both and asked Diana if I could lick Her and Bob's feet to show them my total submission to all of them.
As brian and S continued their nude foreplay i knelt and licked, kissed, sucked and adored forst Diana's than Bob's feet. Everyone was getting off on this. will write more if there is interest.
I would love to see a continuation of this story. .. perhaps Diana getting curious after seeing Brian fuck S into stuper, and then getting seduced by Brian and joining S,.. while Bob explores his sub cuck side, and maybe gives you (husband) a blowjob ; then brian makes him fuck you in the ass , breaking down his resistance and increasing your submissiveness