Wedding dress

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JMarsh
Prepubescent

Wedding dress

Unread post by JMarsh » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:13 am

Anyone else done wedding dress play? It was something our bull Adam had been asking for and we did as a surprise for his birthday one year. Have to say it went down very well and was one of the most exciting meets we’ve done. For me it symbolises cuckolding, marriage and making a statement in a very personal and erotic way.

Briefly we are an English couple, mid thirties and married 11 years. Kathy is a slim, busty wife and mum and has been on black cock for just over 3 years. She’s good looking, popular, classy and fun with a devilish naughty side. She meets Adam nearly every Friday, usually for a date at his although we do home meets when her mum can babysit our daughter.

Her Wedding dress had, until then, remained safely stored in our loft, free from dust and damp. It did need some minor alterations after she’d unpacked and tried it on. I remembered all the fittings she had gone through when we got married and how much effort and expense had gone into our original ‘big day’. The dress itself is in a traditional style with a tight waist and thick white embroidery over the chest and back and a billowing waist draping to the floor.

With the promise of a ‘surprise’, Adam came over the saturday afternoon before his birthday. We’d already sent our daughter to her grandmothers so the day was ours. Kathy had been a busy girl that morning including an appointment in town to have her hair and nails done. She was upstairs when her black bull knocked on the door, accepting the offer of a beer as he went through into the lounge.

Imagine his delight when Kathy came downstairs and swept in wearing that lovely dress. She had new shoes on and held a simple bouquet we'd aquired from ebay. The thin veil unable to hide the grin which went ear to ear. She looked a proper picture and to say Adam was taken aback was an understatement. Here she was eager and well presented for him. A perfect married slut for black cock.

In no time they were making their way up to the bedroom and I followed to find Adam dragging his pants off. I’d prepared the bedroom with our wedding photos including a large framed one of Kathy right next to the bed. His big black erection caught on his boxers he was so impatient and Kathy laughed excitedly as I pressed play on our wedding video. As the tv showed pictures on us outside the catholic church they kissed, my wife’s hand gently stroking his 8.5 inches back and forth. She was soon sat, unable to hide a smile as she sucked him, his cock now rock solid and arching to a cut, dark brown tip.

There wasnt much foreplay and Adam was more than ready to give my slut wife a deserved fucking. Kathy positioned herself on the bed and opened her legs. She had white suspenders with no knickers and her pussy looking absolutely soaked. This was hot for her as much as him. She had a better view of the tv there as Adam got on top, lifted up on his arms and worked himself into her. He began fucking with long, deep strokes. What more perfect way would there be to state his dominance in the bedroom. I stood and watched as she allowed him to pin her legs open and the heavy fucking of his thick cock became more urgent. Thwak, thwak, thwak. It was a very nice view. Kathy groaned along as he grunted in satisfaction, pretty white shoes bobbing in the air by his sides.

My attention was split between the video and my wife begin black fucked hard on our marital bed. Those wedding vows seemed a long way ago as his fat balls slapped heavily against her, ever desperate little wails of pleasure erupting out as she got a good seeing too. Her heels remarkably stayed on until the end but were folded neatly over his waist by the time he came noisily inside her, grunting and rocking. Finally rolling onto his back and his semi hard cock lolling to one side, soaked wet by my wifes bodily juices. A huge smile on his face.

It was a great meet and still stays with me well over a year on. I’d love to hear any similar tales from any of you?

hattersfan
Trainable

Re: Wedding dress

Unread post by hattersfan » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:52 am

Wow! I can’t add to your well told adventure but please tell us more. Are you still fucking your bride or is Adam enjoying sole rights? How did you and your wife gwrvthis fat and is shecpls. Big on getting pregnant by her big black cocked lover?

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:22 am

What a hot story, and a very sexy thing to do for you all!

neohec
Trainable

Unread post by neohec » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:03 am

I love the sight of a beautiful woman in a wedding dress. Thanks for sharing. A hot story for sure.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:50 pm

I find it very hot to think of a white bride on her wedding day being fucked and perhaps impregnated by a black stud before her new hubby has a chance.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Cueit
Virgin

Unread post by Cueit » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:28 pm

:P I love the story. I can't think of a better way to see my furtile bride enjoying a handsome black man unprotected in our marital bed. Your so lucky.