Open Marriage...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anyaz89
Virgin

Open Marriage...

Unread post by Anyaz89 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:48 am

About a year into my marriage, my husband approached me about having an open marriage. I knew he just wanted a pass to have sex with other women. He has a lot of sexual energy. I said ok because I didn’t want to say no. He took advantage of the situation quickly because within a week he had already bedded a girl. I decided to go out for drinks. I needed to meet other guys. I met my first guy at an upscale bar. We chatted it up, he was very hot and pleasant to talk to. I told him about my open marriage. He was interested in the conversation. I didn’t know how to approach the subject so I just asked him if he wanted to go back to his place and have sex. I told him I didn’t want anything serious. He accepted and paid my bar tab. :)

We got back to his place and got naked. His cock was rather large. I was taken aback. We stumbled to the bed, where he turned me onto my hands and knees and fucked me from behind. We had intercourse twice and I was very satisfied. I was too caught up in the moment to realize he didn’t wear a condom and finished in me twice. I got dressed to head home to my husband, with another guy’s cum in me.

On the way home, I felt immensely guilty of what I’ve done. I was dreading telling my husband but I’m resigned to telling him. We sit down and I end up crying when I tell him. I tell him everything. The guy had a big cock. He came in me…twice. I did it willingly and I enjoyed it. After I finished, my husband kissed me passionately. He took my pants off and went down on me. Totally not the reaction I was expecting. He stayed down there for a while, like a man who hadn’t eaten in days. He fucked me hard that night and we collapsed and cuddled ourselves to sleep.

I went to bed happy because I knew my marriage had entered a whole new phase.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Open Marriage...

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:58 pm

Great piece. Tells us more. Have you had more encounters with other men? Does your husband like to watch? Have you had threesomes?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Cueit
Virgin

Unread post by Cueit » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:13 pm

I have alwys wanted my wife to come home to me filled with cum from another lover. I would feel so complete sexually to share the intimacy of licking another mans cum from my wife. She was not able to take the pill so I was only alowed to fuck with a condom on. Our chance for her to have her fuck a black man came when she was invited to be a third with another couple for a threesome. I said it was alright with me as long as the guy didn't wear a condom. So I could eat his cum from her. That was 20 years ago and unfortunately I have never had this experience. So congratulations to you both.

Anyaz89
Virgin

Unread post by Anyaz89 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:23 am

SamWarrens wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:58 pm
Great piece. Tells us more. Have you had more encounters with other men? Does your husband like to watch? Have you had threesomes?
I've had many encounters with other men since this first time. My husband loves to watch. If the other guy lets him, he'll watch. We've had threesomes. Both MFM and FFM. I prefer the MFM variety. :D

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:10 pm

Write more of your adventures

bihoustonhubby
Trainable

Unread post by bihoustonhubby » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Great comments. We liked MFM threesomes more than swinging. But hey, you take what you can get. And I love my hot cream pies!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Nice teeth and skin also a very sexy tongue. I bet you have a great body and all on here would like to see it. Are you still married or did the rocket take off too fast.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:04 am

Tell us more of your story!
Did you ever get pregnant or want to be by another man?
Would you tell your husband if you were?