Cucked in Turkey

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JMarsh
Prepubescent

Cucked in Turkey

Unread post by JMarsh » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:46 am

From less than halfway through the marriage my wife Kathy and I had an agreement that if she ever wanted to fuck other men, not only would I be ok with it, Id eagerly encourage it! We’d been together 4 years at the time and despite bedroom fantasy and a general degree of curiosity she had never taken me up on the offer. I’d been into cuckolding and interracial themes for a long time, both of which Kathy knew about and was jointly amused and interested by. Kathy was and still is a good looking wife and mum, 5‘5 with dark hair, light skin, a trim waist, great legs and an impressive chest. I’ve always teased her for being a bit ‘posh’ due to her parents but she’s a very down to earth woman and the kind of person whose open to whatever comes along.

So Kathy got fucked good and hard during a family holiday in 2014. It was complicated a little by the fact our young daughter Jenny was with us but the whole thing was anything but planned and through the whole thing we made sure Jenny had no idea what her mum was up to. The holiday was our first trip to Turkey, 10 days sun and pool at a family resort. I know what you are thinking. Turkey is a popular place for Brits and its no secret Turkish men fuck a fair number of our women on holiday every year. When we arrived and started settling in i’d no idea that before we went home, Kathy would be giving up her married white pussy for the very first time.

His name was Yusuf and it’s fair to say he was handsome, young and very confident. I’d also say he’d probably banged quite a few holidaymaker’s during his time at the resort. Yusuf was one of the resort entertainment staff but also waited tables in the evenings at one of the 4 restaurants on offer. Its fair to say everyone saw a lot of him. Yusuf was no stranger around the pool serving drinks and entertaining us with banter. He came over the first time we went to the pool. Kathy could see right through him of course but I think she could tell how much i enjoyed her talking with him over that first few days.

Maybe it was the sun or sangria but half way through the holiday we were talking about how easy it’d be if she wanted to have her first bit of bedroom ‘fun’. No one back home would find out, especially not her parents or friends. Kathy was still reserved until the end of the holiday when it dawned that nothing might happen at all if we didn’t take measures. It was the morning of our last day. Kathy and i had been talking about it the night before and perhaps wanting to surprise or feeling the chance might slip away she headed out early before breakfast. Yusuf was setting up the main breakfast room when she found him and after making her intentions clear was taken to a private area down near one of the activity centres. They kissed and I was pleased to learn on her return that slipped off her bikini top and fondled her tits while she groped his cock. He was a ‘good size’ and very hard, the promise of more later when they could. I was loving it, the naughty smile on my wifes face there all day as she had a few drinks around the pool. She was proud of herself and enjoying being daring.

That evening she wore a white sundress with belt and matching sandals. A tiny silver crucifix, gift from her best friend Amanda around her neck. The dress was quite low-cut and kathy had informed me she wasn’t wearing an knickers. Jenny was with us of course which complicated things but she certainly wasn’t aware of anything. We went around the restaurants and found him in the third, ‘Italian’ one. Taking a seat he quickly came over to get us drinks and asked how we were doing. I could tell he was thinking of earlier and ready to fuck Kathy there and then. She had a light salad and a glass of wine and although we didn’t say anything but she communicated with her eyes. Luckily it wasn’t busy that evening and the restaurant servers were not rushed. Jenny worked through a pizza and as the restaurant quieted down Kathy saw an opportunity and went over and to have a word in his ear. She returned to our table, holding back a smile, put her handbag over her shoulder and left towards our room. I sat contemplating everything as Yusuf, when able quietly slipped away.

He returned just over half an hour later though Kathy was understandably a little longer. She sat back at our table, a little flushed and I refilled her glass. Well deserved and I knew right away she’d just had sex with Yusuf. She had a naughty smile in full knowledge of what she’d done. I was a very proud hubby. It was clear from her face everything had gone very well. I remember sitting there, Kathy unable to look me in the eye. I was thinking to myself ‘Jesus Christ my wifes just been fucked!’.

She told me everything that night of course, once we’d returned to our room, the bed sheet disheveled and a used condom in the bathroom bin. He’d eaten her pussy first, legs drawn up. She told me she was nervous, first time spreading her legs for another man in a long time and she came very quickly. Kathy then shuffled her dress down to her waist as he took off his pants and slid a condom over his solid erection. He was gentle easing it in, slowly grinding it inside her, one leg on his shoulder, the other pinned behind the knee. It was a excited, stiff fucking, obviously keen to send her home with a few memories. She had held his forearm tightly as he’d fucked her, her mind only partly on her husband down in the restaurant. They stopped and Kathy had turned onto her knees, the dress thrown up while he confidently screwed her from behind. After a good seeing too she felt the condom fill inside her and he went to clean himself up in the bathroom. After that he gave her a kiss and headed out. It was a nice image.

It was all I could think about on the flight home and the thought of what was to come.

wannabecUKold

Re: Cucked in Turkey

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:09 am

It is perfect. Just how a holiday should finish. Lucky cuckold.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:36 am

Wow... that is so hot. Thanks for the story.

hotwivesforever98
Virgin

Unread post by hotwivesforever98 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:08 pm

Awesome story thank you!!! can't wait for the next one!!

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 am

Looking forward to more and soon please.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Hot story. I've bookmarked your thread so I hope you continue with your wife's sexy adventures.

petercuck171
Trainable

Unread post by petercuck171 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:38 am

You are sooo lucky dude

Rastafoo69
Virgin

Unread post by Rastafoo69 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:09 am

So incredibly hot! Smart choice with the condom, even if some say otherwise

cuckoows
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckoows » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:16 pm

Great story. Very exciting

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:01 pm

Very exciting story!!! What a pity it was the last day of holidays... if it would have happened before, they would probably have found much more opportunities ;)

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:30 pm

cuckoows wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:16 pm
Great story. Very exciting
Yes great story, thanks for bumping it up, looks like the author has been gone awhile