Independence Day

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Don Jetman
Player

Independence Day

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:20 pm

Independence Day
by Don Jetman

This is an account from our initial days of hotwifing. We still lived near Dave, L's
first lover as a hotwife, and spent all of our kinky sex time with him. It was the
first of his parties we attended - the first time our hotwife role playing was done
in a semi-public place. We were such newbies. Our inhibitions and insecurities
were always lurking just under the surface. Breaking our initial "rules" meant near
hysteria at times. L had never fucked him without me present, and it was an
"unwritten" rule that she wouldn't. Maybe it was unwritten so we could break it.
I think we both knew she certainly would, but we were too hesitant, too afraid
of where it might lead to admit it. In any event, this initial gathering led to our
friendship with a cast of characters who were more accepting, more like us (or
who we wanted to be) than we ever imagined. This is when and where our real
adventures began. Our first blundering steps down Dave's rabbit hole.

-1-

In late June we received a party invitation from Dave. It was a simple white card
with a thin gold border, containing the date, time, his phone number and address.
Just below the "RSVP" he had written, in parenthesis, "By L, please." So, he wanted
my wife to accept for both of us.

I was of two minds about the situation. On one hand, I was flattered that he would
have us as guests in his home. It showed he trusted us, and that he accepted us in
his social circle. And of course, I was excited by what he might have in mind for us.
On the other hand, it was an extension of friendship, maybe even intimacy. Were our
games leading to a closeness between Dave and my wife that I might regret? L seemed
delighted when she read the card - too delighted? But really, how could we not go?
How could I show jealousy or insecurity at this point, possibly destroying our
relationship with Dave? Revealing doubts about my wife's honesty and trust would
surely hurt her, and possibly end her willingness to play our games with Dave in the
future.

With a stiff upper lip, I agreed that we should go. She called him that same night
and accepted, speaking quietly into the phone as I pretended not to eavesdrop on
their conversation. Afterwards, she snuggled up beside me in bed. Teasing me with a
grin I knew all too well, she asked me if I minded going to "her boyfriend's" party
with her. I told her I couldn't wait. We fucked like it was our wedding night.

The night of the party, L surprised me again. I stared as she primped in front
of the mirror. She wore the flimsiest pair of black panties I'd ever seen. I saw
her glancing at me in the mirror as she fixed her hair, trying to catch me
ogling her. The material was practically transparent, like a second skin that
covered only a small portion of each ass cheek. She had obviously been shopping
earlier that week - where, I can only imagine. When she finally turned to face
me, I saw that the lacy elastic barely covered the top of her slit, baring her
entire lower belly. The material below molded her outer labia as though it was
painted over her skin. I could make out every detail of her sex. The panties
looked as though they might disintegrate if given the slightest tug. Is that
what she wanted? Was this an invitation for Dave to help himself to what lie
beneath? Obviously it was.

Her dress was new as well - another "little black dress", but one that was much
more daring than the one I was used to. I was hard as a rock as she slipped into
it, and she knew it. Form-fitting, but not too tight, it barely covered the
black panties, reaching only to the very tops of her thighs. The neckline rode
just above her breasts, baring her shoulders, arms, and neck in a breathtaking
expanse of white flesh. A tiny black strap rose over each shoulder, each
delicately assuring the neckline stayed tantalizingly in place. Without nylons
or bra, it screamed she was naked underneath. Except for the wisp of panties,
she was.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. L's breasts aren't large, but they're very
nicely shaped, with large pink areola and nipples that harden easily to
surprisingly hard, swollen buttons that always shamelessly reveal her mood. It
took me a while to notice when we were dating, but eventually I found that in
the summer, when she wore a tube-top, or went braless, when a guy came on to
her, her nipples would stiffen embarrassingly, encouraging him even more, even
though she swore she wasn't interested in the least. Even today, when we have
sex and I close my palms over her breasts, her nipples extend well through my
spread fingers. I saw immediately that she was excited - the dress of course
failed to hide the two firm points rising against the thin black fabric.
After slipping into the black heels, she was a woman no man could resist, a woman
screaming to be fucked. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little jealous.
I wanted her just as badly as any other man at the party would want her. But she
wasn't mine tonight. She would be his as though we had wrapped her in fancy paper
and a bow and given her to him as a present. "Here Dave, for you. Enjoy her." And
of course I knew he wouldn't hesitate. He would enjoy every inch of her.

Three emotions converged to torture me as I watched her put the finishing
touches on her makeup and tease a few stray strands of hair into place: raging
desire for her (physically and emotionally), a nagging raw excitement fed by my
images of L and Dave together, naked in each other's arms, and a disconcerting
angst, a relentless worry that by "giving" her to him so often, so willingly, he
might actually take her from me, and that she might willingly accept him
as her man. All this churned inside me, building in intensity, finally reaching
a rolling boil by the time we left the house. I was literally trembling as I
drove. L was so beautiful beside me, her bare shoulders glowing in the dim
light, her eyes so anxious as she turned to smile at me now and then. What was
she thinking? How much did she really want him? What were we stepping into this
night?

Don Jetman
Player

Re: Independence Day

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:23 pm

-2-

Dave greeted us at his door, welcoming both of us, then kissing L warmly on the
cheek. He hesitated a few seconds too long as his lips met her skin. She blushed
and acted startled for a second, but then closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy
his touch. He stood there in his usual way, his hands on her bare shoulders,
this time caressing her skin lightly with his fingers, undressing her with his
eyes as I stood by and watched. I could see the lust in his eyes. I could feel
the air of casualness and superiority that flowed so effortlessly from every
pore of his body. There was an electricity between them, a surging current that
also charged my own collection of fantasies and fears to an almost painful
level.

As he closed the door behind us he wasted no time implying that L would be his
companion for the night. "You don't mind if I steal her away from you for a
while, do you?" he asked with a grin. "I suppose not," I told him. I'm sure I
looked less than eager to see her go off with him. But off they went, his hand
placed firmly at the small of her back as he guided her into a large room full
of guests.

I found the bar and poured myself a double scotch on the rocks, peering into the
spaces between small groups of people, more than a little curious to watch them
together. They moved through the crowd, stopping here and there to make small talk.
He introduced her to everyone in the first hour, but I was never able to hear exactly
how, or what he said until I moved closer, playing the voyeur he knew I'd become. To
my surprise, he told the two couples nearby that L had come with her husband, Don,
all the while running his hand up and down her back. He circled her waist and pulled
her very close, giving her a slight hug as he talked, turning to wink at her when the
couples smiled warmly at his remark about how "dependably gorgeous" she was. I
couldn't see L's face, but she wasn't fighting his advances and seemed to be at home
tucked comfortably and closely into his side. They weren't the perfect couple - he
was much taller and a little too old for her, but to a careful observer it looked
very much like a May-December infatuation. I cringed when I thought about what people
might think, and worse yet, what I would say to them (and they to me) when the time
came that I was forced to mingle. The humiliation was creeping up on me, threatening
to become dangerously real in what could become a very uncomfortable situation.

To my surprise, my fears were unfounded. Everyone I met was friendly and polite,
never once bringing up the fact that Dave was boldly forward about treating L as much
more than just a friend. I began to wonder if they were all part of some elaborate
plan of Dave's to disorient me. If they were, it was certainly working. It was as
though I was in the middle of some surreal dream.

Dave continued to paw her in plain view of these people. They knew I was L's husband,
but strangely, no one seemed to notice or care. I met a few very normal couples, most
of whom were involved in the arts in some way - an editor that worked at Dave's
publishing house and his extraordinarily beautiful wife, and a writer for several
small budget motion pictures and his quiet, somewhat mysterious Asian wife. A slim,
athletic brunette sat with me for some time, her conversation laced with carefully
worded sexual innuendoes. I was flattered - she must have been in her late twenties,
with a fire in her eyes that left nothing about her intentions to the imagination.
Until - I discovered she was really interested in L, finally asking me outright if L
had ever been with a woman. So, my ego fell a few notches, and the confusion and
angst came creeping back.

Eventually Dave found me and suggested we go to the bar for another drink. On the way
he told me quietly, in his matter-of-fact manner, "You know I'm going to fuck her
tonight, don't you?" I glanced around us as we walked, now afraid someone must have
heard him. There were no looks, no attention from anyone. He kept looking at me,
watching for my response, as though he expected an answer. When we reached the bar, I
told him as quietly as I could, "I wasn't sure, but I guess I shouldn't be
surprised." He looked down at the glasses as he poured us two drinks. "Would you be
surprised if I told you she begged me for it, just a few minutes ago, right over
there?" he said. As strange as the night had become, as uncertain as I had become
about my surroundings, I honestly didn't know if he was telling me the truth or not.
L had willingly accepted his attention all evening, welcoming his hands on her,
playing his girlfriend to the smallest detail. Had she really begged him for sex, and
if so, was it merely more role playing, or did she sincerely "beg"? In my head, I
could almost hear her voice, breathless and urgent, purring with pent-up heat that
had been simmering all evening. Soft and simple. "Please, take me."

I suppose my discomfort began to show, because he stared at me for a long time. Then
for the first time since we've known him, he dropped out of character and asked me if
I was ok. He seemed to be genuinely concerned. "I'm fine," I assured him. "So, she
begged for sex?" He smiled and said, "Wouldn't you want her to? You would, wouldn't
you?" Calmed by his concern, I grinned back at him, and told him, "I know what she's
like when she begs for it. I guess now you know too." He handed me my drink and
nodded. "Yes, I do," he said seriously, slipping easily back into his role.

"Her panties are amazing," he said suddenly. "But they're in my way. I'd like you to
take them off for me. I'd appreciate the gesture." "You've seen them?" I blurted,
trying to imagine when he would have had the opportunity. Had she shown him? A quick
flash as she lifted her dress during a discreet moment? I had no doubt that she chose
them for him. Had she planned how she would seduce him when she bought them? How she
would tease him with glimpses of the tiny scrap of material that left nothing between
her legs to his imagination? Could he see how her pussylips parted and moistened for
him? The mix of excitement and confusion returned. He smiled again and walked away.

I found L and guided her to a quiet corner of the room. I took a deep breath, then
told her, "He wants me to take your panties off." There was a time when she would
have been shocked, or at least would have hesitated at such an outrageous request.
Instead, her eyes widened in recognition of what I was required to do. She knew Dave
was not only skillfully manipulating us in public again, but was also making me
participate by removing the only thin barrier between his advances and the wet tender
flesh just inside her plump labia. As she does so often, she went from a moment of
raw excitement to her little girl teasing. She knew I couldn't resist the coy smile
and the voice that dripped with both innocence and heat.

"Do you always do what my boyfriend wants?" she teased. For some reason, the
implication of her words had me hard again. The urge to go forward with the game was
overwhelming, without any fear or reservation. I wanted this more than ever before. I
leaned close to her and whispered in her ear.

"He's going to fuck you, isn't he?"

She looked straight into my eyes and answered solemnly.

"Yes, he is."

We slipped into one of the bathrooms and locked the door. L simply raised her dress
and waited. I'll never be able to fully describe how erotic she looked, holding the
tiny dress about her waist - the mouth-watering curves of her exposed hips and ass,
the slim lines of her smooth, bare thighs, all accented by the lacy panties and black
heels. Once again, wanting her so desperately, but knowing he would take her instead,
that he had all the power and I was there only to give my wife to him, made me crazy
with lust.

I surrendered to the scene before me, went to my knees, and slowly slid the panties
down her legs. She put a hand on my shoulder to balance herself as she lifted one
foot, then the other while I slipped the panties over her heels. She held the dress
around her waist while I stood, obviously knowing how seeing her exposed like that
excited me. I knew what she was telling me - this is what her "boyfriend" would see
when she lifted her dress for him, and that he would do more than just look.

Foolishly, I took a step toward her and leaned in to kiss her. She turned her cheek
to me at the last minute, making the kiss more friendly than sexy, then lowered the
dress and held firmly me at arm's-length. "I don't think this is what my boyfriend
had in mind," she told me, grinning. "I have to get back." She opened the door and
went ahead of me. I watched the tiny dress move over her ass, knowing that her sex
was so close, so open and available for him at any time, as many times as he decided
to take her.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:25 pm

-3-

It wasn't long before L was by his side again, chatting with his guests and allowing
him to put his hands on her as he wished. As I watched them from the bar, a
frighteningly gorgeous blonde reached past me for a bottle of white wine. I tried not
to stare as she filled her glass.

"David seems quite taken with your wife," she said as she reached across me again to
return the bottle to the open space in the collection of wines and liquors. I
stumbled for a reply, then mumbled something about them being good friends. She
watched them intently, never looking directly at me as she spoke. "They look like
very good friends," she remarked coolly, still eyeing them with amused interest.

When I didn't answer her, she turned to me suddenly. I watched a smile grow across
her face. "You know, don't you?" she said, beaming. I could feel myself go pale. What
could I say? Who was she? I believe I nodded. "And, you're ok with it?" she asked. I
struggled to say - something - but in the end I just nodded again. Finally, someone
had noticed Dave's obvious advances. The dreamlike quality of the night ended
abruptly for me, smacking me in the face with a beautiful, blonde, cold dose of
reality. Our game had officially been made public, and the ambivalence I felt at the
onset of the evening again swept over me in a sudden, gut level shiver.

"Well, I'm Gail," she said, finally introducing herself. She shook my hand lightly.
Her fingers were long, soft, and sympathetic. I took a breath and told her my name.
"Well, Don," she told me, "your wife's very a lucky girl." Before I could think of an
answer, she was gone, disappearing into the crowd, her exit as swift as her arrival.

As I stared into my fourth scotch, I struggled to reconcile my feelings. The game had
started as an idea, almost a story plot. Dave was the fictitious "officer", playing
the Dom to L and I. He would visit us and use her in front of me, L playing the
terrified wife who was forced to submit to his perversions, finally surrendering to
him and her own passions. But an element I hadn't planned on was creeping into our
role-playing. On several occasions now, L had referred to him as her "boyfriend". The
first was innocent enough, after a dinner staged by Dave to cleverly and discreetly
cuckold me in public while he played L's lover. Later, as I fondled her in our
bedroom, I wanted to know if Dave had done the same, to which she answered, "Well,
he's my 'boyfriend', isn't he?" At the time, it made me hot. It fit the
circumstances, and I knew she was teasing me. On this night, he was playing her
boyfriend again, in public, and L was apparently deeply involved in her part. I knew
her intent when she called him her boyfriend again in the bathroom while I stripped
the panties off her. She knew I liked it before, and wanted to play her part to
perfection. But was she enjoying this element a little too much? She still grinned
when she said the words, but she seemed to love playing the part, and loved teasing
me with the idea.

On the other hand, was I forgetting how lucky I was? How many men would give anything
to have a wife that would play this game? After so much introspection when we first
talked about making our fantasy a reality, had I really become so insecure? Was I
genuinely afraid of losing her to him? Honestly, no. As I mulled all this over a
hundred times and sucked down another scotch, I decided that my nervousness had its
roots in Dave's imaginative genius. Once again, he had created a scenario so
authentic that I began to truly believe it. The party, the people, his liberties with
L in public - all came together as convincingly as a climactic chapter in one of his
best stories. I cursed myself for being such a newbie at this game. What was I
thinking?

I decided to relax and enjoy myself. I was getting what I wanted - watching them
together became a huge turn-on, and a very interesting study of L's uninhibited
sexual interaction with a partner whose attention she clearly enjoyed. I saw little
things I hadn't seen since we dated - the way her eyes flashed up at him when he
touched her in a novel way - the way her body began to press closely against him on
her own, without his gentle suggestion of an arm around her waist - the way she
presented herself, standing so confidently, head held high, a playful but sexy
adjustment of her hair when she knew a guest was ogling her, and of course the shape
of her firm nipples now shamelessly visible through her dress. She seemed so proud of
her body, holding her shoulders back and chest out as though flaunting her breasts,
in fact her entire sexuality, for all to see. I was never more proud of her, or more
in love with her.

I cruised the house for a while, watching them from different perspectives, also
studying the guests' reactions. Later, as I exited the bathroom, I ran into Gail. She
was alone as before, and seemed to be wandering the room, much as I was. She started
past me toward the bathroom, smiled, and said hello. When I asked her if she was
enjoying the party, she said a bit coolly, "I never really enjoy these things
anymore. I tolerate them." Hmmmm. She looked uncomfortable, as though she stopped to
chat only to be polite.

"And you?" she asked. I stammered a few acceptable phrases as I recall. My god, she
was beautiful. She was taller than I, with piercing blue eyes and silky platinum
hair, perfectly cut and prepared. "It looks like your wife is having a good time,"
she said after a few seconds of awkward silence. I gave her a knowing smile and
nodded, still not quite sure who she was or what to say. She didn't smile back. "You
needn't worry," she said, still scanning the room. "David's very good to his women.
It's what he does." And with that, she moved off into the bathroom, without as much
as a simple goodbye.

It was shortly after that, after circling the room twice, that I discovered L and
Dave were nowhere to be found. I checked outside, mingling with the guests around the
pool, even exploring a short wooded path that led to a secluded gazebo. Nothing. As I
walked back by the pool, I saw Gail sitting on the edge, alone, cooling her feet in
the water. Her dress was gathered high up around her thighs and the underwater lights
seemed to showcase her long, tanned legs. She nodded and smiled, but I could tell she
wasn't in the mood for conversation (as though I was in any shape to provide any).
Again, I was almost shaken by her beauty and afraid I had stared much too long. It
was so strange to see a woman this breathtaking spend the evening alone at a party
with so many guests. I hadn't seen one guy hit on her, or one woman for that matter.

Back inside I found Dave at the bar. I asked him if he had seen L, that I had been
unable to find her. He smiled, then told me, "She'll be down soon. You know how women
are about their hair."

"Um, what do you mean, 'down'," I asked. "I'd like to know where she is."

"Would you?" he answered.

He pulled me away from the bar and the people next to it. "She's upstairs, in my
bedroom," he told me in his matter-of-fact tone. "Do you want to know why?" Now his
smile showed he was amused. I told him that I had a pretty good idea why. "Yes, I
knew you would," he said. He put his hand on my shoulder, squeezed it, and told me,
"Relax, enjoy the evening." Then he walked off into the crowd.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:27 pm

-4-

In five minutes L was by my side. Her smile was a bit sheepish as she approached me,
but she took my hand right away and kissed me. The signs were there. Her hair was
limp with less curl, and her skin was moist with perspiration.

"We need to talk," she said softly. "Can we go somewhere?"

"Home?" I asked.

"No, not home," was her answer.

My God, what was coming? I told myself to relax again, then took another swallow
of scotch. I led her to the gazebo I had found at the back of his property. She
reached up and kissed me, hard. I was somewhat relieved, but still shaking.

"I know we assumed I wouldn't be with him without you watching," she began, "but at
least you were here, in the house. Are you upset?"

I guess I hesitated too long to answer, but in fact I didn't know what I felt, except
very confused. She started to apologize, over and over, asking me to forgive her, not
to be mad at her. Jesus, she was crying. She went on to say she thought it was what I
would want, and that she thought referring to him as her "boyfriend" excited me. Then
she said she only wanted to be with me from now on, that she would never have sex
with him again if I didn't want her to.

What an idiot I was. And that's exactly what I told her. I sat her down and explained
all the things I later wrote here, how it was I who should apologize to her for even
slightly doubting her. I told her I didn't want her to stop having sex with Dave,
with or without me there watching, that she was the sexiest, most beautiful woman on
the planet, and that the only thing I didn't want her to do was stop loving me.

Through the tears and sniffles, she whimpered, "Are you sure? Are you really, really
sure?" I kissed her again and placed her hand on the front of my slacks so she could
feel my erection. Fortunately for this idiot, the kiss escalated and she practically
attacked me, kneading my cock through my pants as she climbed onto my lap. The dress
rode up to her hips as she spread he knees to straddle me. When I put my hand between
her legs, I had never seen her so soaked. Suddenly she tried to stop me, then climbed
off my lap, breathing heavily. She looked embarrassed.

"But there's something else. Something you won't like. Something we agreed I wouldn't
do. I tried to freshen up," she said, staring down into her lap, "but I couldn't get
it all. Some of him might still be inside me. I'm sorry."

I put her hand on my erection and begged her, begged her to make me cum while she
said it again. I saw that look of recognition and excitement in her eyes again, and
then she did it. She took my raging cock out and lovingly milked it while telling me
how he filled her up, how it leaked out of her as they fucked, and how there was so
much cum some of it would be inside her all night.

I was still a little drunk when I came in her hand, but no longer confused or
anxious. She took some of my semen on her fingertip, reached between her legs, and
put it up inside her. "There," she told me with her little-girl grin. "Now I have
both of you in my belly." If I had been able after her hand job, I wanted more than
anything to fuck her then and there. When I told her, she said grinning, "Behave
yourself. We'll have lots of time for that later. Let's go watch the fireworks. Then,
well, Dave just might have a surprise for us. He wants us to stay."

We made our way back to the pool and watched the fireworks dance in the distance just
over the darkened horizon. L held my hand tightly and this time cuddled closely into
my side, apparently all attempts to be close to her "boyfriend" now abandoned.

To my surprise, we drew more attention from a few of the guests now that we were
together. Some stared and whispered, not caring that we could clearly see them. It
seemed it was acceptable that my wife offered herself to Dave, enjoying his blatant
advances. But when she returned to my side, it was more scandalous that I forgave her
behavior. I wondered if they called her a slut, or me the wimp husband. In the end,
which was worse in their eyes? Apparently fucking our host was the lesser of our
sins. Or, was any of this as it seemed? These people weren't prudes. Who were they?
Were we the entertainment tonight? Were they our audience? Knowing Dave, anything was
possible - nothing was certain.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:31 pm

-5-

L and I stayed by the pool after the fireworks, relaxing on two comfortable deck
lounges as the number of guests continued to dwindle. L looked so happy as she
stretched out on the long padded cushion. A few of the last men to leave stared at
her, looking up her dress as they passed along the far side of the pool. I knew what
they saw as her legs parted slightly, and I knew they'd have given anything to have
her, regardless of her sexual indiscretions. L turned toward me, and her dress
climbed dangerously higher. "They all want to fuck you," I whispered, glancing in
their direction. She grinned at me and tugged on the hem of the dress to cover
herself. "Be careful what you wish for," she whispered back. "You just might get it."

The pool area soon emptied and we found ourselves alone. L stretched again, reminding
me of a contented kitten as she arched her back against the soft cushion. I was
pretty contented myself, watching her legs force the dress nearly to her waist, the
small muscles of her thighs hardening deliciously in the soft poolside light. I could
have watched her for hours.

As I looked back toward the house, I was surprised to see Dave standing just a few
yards away. He wore a thick white terrycloth robe and sipped a drink as he watched.
When he saw that I had noticed him, he came closer. The usual charmer, he thanked us
for coming, then suggested we have something to refresh us after the long evening.

"Relax Don," he said looking down at me. "You look like you've had at least one
scotch too many." He was right. I had consumed far more than my usual limit, and by
now a dull fatigue was starting to set in. In fact, I was exhausted. He asked L to
help him, and they disappeared inside the house. Normally I would have been
suspicious, but after everything that happened this night, the games were no doubt
over. I could have slept right there by the pool with very little encouragement. In
fact, I think I did, for a short time.

When I opened my eyes, Dave and L stood at the foot of my lounge. L held an ice-cold
tumbler of water in each hand. She was naked. I looked at my watch to see how long I
had slept. Fifteen minutes, tops. L knelt beside me and handed me the drink. I
studied her face for a clue. Had she had sex again while I slept? I decided I
couldn't tell for sure, but I doubted it. Her eyes did show a familiar hint of
excitement though. Now I guessed the night was far from over.

L stood and went to Dave's side. "It's such a shame he's finished so soon," he said
to her. "Of course, it's not uncommon for a man to fall short of his wife's
expectations, especially when she's taken a new lover." He turned L to face him, then
ran the icy surface of his glass over her right nipple. She gasped, but allowed him
to continue.

"But he's not the man you wanted to fuck tonight anyway, is he?"

She hesitated, then with her head down, she whispered, "No." He turned and looked
down at me again, leaving L's nipple hard and wet.

"So Don, it seems she had other plans for tonight all along. Did you have any idea
that the only reason she wanted to come tonight was to have me stick my cock in her?"

So, he wanted to play. At least after all that had happened tonight, my doubts and
fears had vanished. I was ready to play as well. I knew no fear. "I knew she wanted
you," I told him. "I could tell by the way she dressed. The dress, the panties. It's
why you invited us - why we came tonight. Actually, I had a good time. Well, mostly."

Dave smiled and turned back to L. "Your husband knows you all too well. But does he
know that you begged me for sex again, just a few minutes ago while he slept? Tell
him what you said, L. Tell him exactly what you told me just before I stripped that
pretty new dress off your body."

Her eyes sparkled as she told me.

"I did. I begged him. You were so tired - I didn't think you'd wake up so soon. I - I
need sex tonight, one more time. I want him to fuck me." Her inability to suppress
the hint of a smile was meant to reassure me that she was playing her role. But by
this time, it wasn't necessary. It was a role I recognized very well.

"Why don't you take a swim, L?" Dave suggested. Looking a bit perplexed, she padded
off to the shallow end of the pool and slid into the crystal-clear water. We watched
her nude body glide along the surface as she swam smoothly and effortlessly from end
to end of the large pool. Again, in his nonchalant manner, he told me, "She's been
carrying my cum inside her all night, Don. Even now, as she swims, a little of it
leaks out of her tight little pussy with each stroke. But don't worry, Don. I plan to
fill her a second time tonight. Consider it a parting gift, from me to you."

With that he shed his robe, placing it on the lounge beside me. He was in good shape
for his age, very lean, with broad shoulders and a flat stomach. His penis hung
between his legs, not fully erect, but pendulous and weighty, like a short, thick
rope. As often as L claimed that he wasn't larger than I was, his cock had always
seemed very thick, but no longer than mine. I wondered how long it would be until she
felt she could be honest with me about it, until she could actually say the words,
that he was, at least in some way, larger.

"Stay put," he suggested, grinning. Then he dove into the pool and swam to L where
she stood in the shallow end. After circling her almost menacingly, like a shark in
search of its dinner, he closed in quickly and took her roughly in his arms. She
struggled at first, breaking away and laughing, playfully splashing, trying
unsuccessfully to escape, then finally surrendering when he caught her a second time.

He kissed her, she struggled again half-heartedly, then melted into him, her mouth
open to him, her tongue fighting fiercely with his. I watched from my chair, their
bodies glued together, sparkling with tiny droplets of water that covered their skin.

He dragged her to the curved steps that rose from the pool, then lowered her down
onto them, her hips partly submerged in the shallow water. He spread her legs and
entered her, sinking his erection into her until it was buried to the hilt. Then he
began, very slowly, ten seconds in, ten seconds out, until I could hear her quiet
little gasps from my chair. He held her hips up out of the water with both hands, her
back and head now resting on the tile deck above the steps. She lay almost
motionless, her head to one side, her eyes closed, her lips trembling as she savored
the sensation of his meat filling her, then retreating, again, and again, and again.

Then, unexpectedly, he helped her up, took her by the hand, and led her back to my
lounge. Now it was her turn to be disoriented. Her eyes were wild with confusion,
frustration, and lust. Her nude, wet body shivered as she stood before me, her hair
now plastered to her neck and shoulders in thick, wet ribbons, her labia swollen and
parted revealing red impatient flesh just inside. His cock stood at attention, hard
and pulsing, glistening with her juices, as though angry at the interruption, eager
for a second chance to invade her. They stood side by side, the definition of sexual
heat, a moment of intense desire frozen in time, an obscene slice of their fucking
thrust cruelly in my face. "This is what I do to your wife," he was telling me, this
time not with words, but with the scene before me. "This is what she is when I take
her. This is what she becomes." She looked so small and vulnerable beside him. Yet,
at the same time, her need for him to finish her was blatantly intense.

He removed the sash of cloth from around his robe and handed it to L. "Tie him," he
told her. She took the strip of cloth and tied my wrists over my head to the crossbar
of the lounge chair. She pulled it tighter than I expected, then knotted it twice.

"Now strip him," he ordered. She unbuttoned my shirt and folded the open sides back,
stealing a quick second to kiss me on the cheek and smile mischievously as she
worked. Then she removed my shoes, opened my pants, and dragged them down my
legs and over my feet, Finally, she tugged at my underwear until she removed them as
well. I felt pretty helpless and a little embarrassed, but this was Dave's game - he
made all the rules.

Then, just two feet away, he forced her down onto the lounge chair next to me and
fucked her. This time it wasn't slow. He didn't take his time. He fucked her hard and
fast, brutally grunting as his hips met hers with a regular slapping sound. She let
out shrill little cries as she wrapped her legs around his back, clutching him,
pulling his closer, inviting his cock deeper inside with each thrust.

She came first, he only seconds later. As I watched her face and listened to her cum,
I noticed her orgasm was different than those I knew so well. L reaches orgasm
suddenly, often quickly, with a frenzied pumping of her hips and short, broken,
breathless moans. This time she slid slowly into it, letting him grind his cock into
her clit, uttering one long, low, continuous moan that went on and on, subsiding
slowly after a deep, unending plateau that seemed to last forever. She was limp by
the time he came in her, her head turned toward me, her eyes staring vacantly into
mine. She looked, well, utterly and blissfully satisfied.

As relative newcomers to the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle, we grow a little with each
encounter. On this night, it was closer to evolving - me in dealing with my angst,
trust and insecurity issues, and L in becoming steadily more bold and adventurous.
Even though I initiated our games, she's easily surpassed me with her role playing
skills, and is ever more candid about her fantasies and needs. When I asked her about
flaunting her body in front of all the men at Dave's party, she admitted to a new
fantasy that was born that night:

"Dave makes me strip naked for a party with all his male friends," she told me.
"They stare at my body all night as I chat with them and serve them drinks. They
feel my breasts, touch me between my legs, do whatever they want except have sex
with me. They buy tickets for a drawing. At the end of the night, the winner
gets to take me to bed for the night. I have to do anything he asks. Anything."

-*-

The "rest" of the party? Well, I'd like to fantasize that L took on all of
the guests and I watched her fuck till dawn. The reality was much less exciting.

After Dave collapsed on top of her and they recovered for a few minutes, he brought
us drinks again (ice water with lemon), and a couple aspirin for me. By then I was
less drunk than tired, and a slight hangover was beginning to set in. I felt like I
had been put through the ringer, and L looked it as well.

He offered us the use of his shower just off the pool area in the back of the house,
and L and I showered together. Dave left us alone. It was great to be naked so close
to her under the hot water, but there was no sex - we were just too exhausted. We
held each other for a while, and I really just enjoyed stroking her body and kissing
her. She seemed so, well, satisfied, happy, at peace with herself after such a trying
night. If I hadn't been so tired...but I doubt whether I could have mustered much of
an erection to even come close to what she had been through. What we shared was
something different, but it was what we both needed at the time.

We dressed, Dave said his goodbyes to us, shaking my hand and giving L a very
platonic of kiss on her cheek. He insisted on calling us a cab instead of letting us
drive. I guess we looked that bad. He paid for the cab ride home, and we came back
for the car the following day.

It was a unexpected ending for a very special night. Considering our tribulations and
anxiety throughout the night, it could have been much worse. There were still some
concerns on my part about L sneaking off to fuck him without me, and even more about
L fucking him without the agreed upon condom. Knowing that she let him come in her
was shocking and hot at the time, but it was a rule we agreed we'd be more careful to
enforce. We worked that out the next day after a very open talk about what each of us
went through that night. The next day, after a good night's sleep and some very hot
memories, we spent some time in the shower again. This time it wasn't so innocent.

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:14 pm

Brilliant. Just . . . great.

tay
Trainable

Unread post by tay » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Reading this story reminded me so much of some other stories I have read on here,,,,,is this the return of "Bronson"?

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:58 pm

wittol wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:14 pm
Brilliant. Just . . . great.
Thanks, my friend, for your longtime support. It's much appreciated.

Don

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:00 pm

tay wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:59 pm
Reading this story reminded me so much of some other stories I have read on here,,,,,is this the return of "Bronson"?
Well, I'm not Bertram, if that's what you mean. But if you're comparing my work to his, it's quite a compliment.

Don

Rex-Lex
Virgin

Unread post by Rex-Lex » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Another incredible tale from the master storyteller. Much appreciate your talent. Thank you.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:25 pm

I'm very flattered, Rex-Lex. Thanks very much. Stories so far are mostly historical for a hint at our background. There are a few more, and a new one is in the works.

Don

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:37 am

Don, I forgot to comment on this story when I and my wife read 10 days or so ago. It's not really my fault though. You see after she read it, she was in very bad need of my attention, and well I just plain forgot to tell you how great we both thought it was. Thank you for writing this story and L's adventures for inspiring it!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:54 pm

No worries, SK. I'm very happy you both enjoyed it. Thanks once again for letting me know.

Don