Naughty story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Badvoyeur
Prepubescent

Naughty story

Unread post by Badvoyeur » Thu May 02, 2019 5:34 am

I love writing about the hotwife/voyeur fantasy. Would love to hear from wives or husbands with scenarios they’d like to see written -

This was one written for a member here who asked for a story that only went as far as oral:

When we got to the room he put his hands on my waist. My pussy was already soaked from the anticipation, but this was the first time he'd touched me, and I had such a huge throb between my legs that I almost came before I'd even opened the hotel room door. He was older, thick set, a white guy in his 40s. A realtor. There was a definiteness, a confidence about him that just made me surrender. I wanted him to enjoy me, to make use of me, and I wanted that power over him, the power of his lust, of pleasuring him, of bringing him to ecstasy with my body.

I felt his eyes on me as I walked into the room. I knew my skirt had ridden up and he could see my stocking tops. When I put my handbag down I made sure to bend over from the waist, showing him my pert ass and black lacy thong, which had ridden right up between my labia. He groaned in appreciation and immediately grabbed me from behind, grinding his crotch into my ass. Keeping my ass pressed against him, I stood up so my face was next to his. He turned my head with one hand and started to kiss me, quite roughly, his tongue parting my lips while I relaxed my mouth and gave in to his hunger, but every so often I would push my tongue langourously into his mouth and moan, overpowering him with a slow, sensual meeting of lips and tongues and breath that would leave him gasping, and saying 'i want you. I want to fuck you'.

'I want you in my mouth' I answered him, and he moaned deeply again. I started to unbuckle his belt, dropping to my knees in front of him. He put both hands on my head, which made my pussy throb again, I pulled his cock out of his trousers, it was long, and thick, and opened my mouth wide, and letting his heavy flesh rest on my tongue, I let my lips relax around him so his head was in my mouth. He groaned and grabbed my heels harder, pushing it deeper in, and started to fuck my mouth. I let him use me and put a hand into my panties to find my pussy slick and wet, my panties soaked through. I pushed two fingers into my tight slit and let my thumb circle my clit. I pushed him away so he could watch me touch myself. He grunted hungrily, and told me he wanted to fuck me. In response I took his cock in one hand, and then used the hand that had just been inside me and rubbed my juices all over his cock and let him fuck my hand. “Holy shit that’s hot” he said, stuffing his cock back in my mouth, and putting my wet fingers in his mouth.

I took control of his cock with my mouth, sucking him firmly and using my mouth as if it was my pussy. I circled his cock with my tongue as I moved up and down his shaft, his head pushing against the soft back of my throat. He was playing with my tits, and my fingers were back inside my pussy. “I’m coming” he gasped “I’m coming in your mouth” At that moment I started to cum too, and arched my back, shuddering as he pushed his cock deep into my mouth and started to shoot his cum in my mouth. I swallowed each spurt as his cock pulsated against my tongue. He shuddered and sat down. I stood up and pulled down my dress.
“You have my number” I told him
“Yes”.
“Then I’ll see you soon”