Our Journey (Highlights)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Ike
Virgin

Our Journey (Highlights)

Unread post by Ike » Wed May 08, 2019 10:26 am

New here...I’m I Ike a 58 year old white male. I guess I would be considered an alpha type slowly transitioning to a cuckold.

I’m a retired military guy and hav always tried to stay fit. Many people think I am 15 years younger than I really am. That makes me feel pretty good considering. My wife Monica is 10 years younger thanI am.

A little background...I was married once before to a woman a few years older than I. I was 24 when we married. She was a party girl and I was a small town country boy. After four years of marriage she got us into swinging with mutual friends.

We had two regular couples, a couple single guys and a married woman that wasn’t happy with her sex life. We had an amazing time for over the next five years.

Sadly she passes away at a young age of 37. I was devastated. About two years later I met a beautiful black woman name Monica. She was also military. We became friends first and talked openly about our lives.

I think she sensed I was attracted towards her and would often say she didn’t think she could ever date outside of her race. Mainly because of what her family would say or think.

Well fast forward about six months and I was in her bed. I think I surprised her or at least dispelled a myth she had about white men’s cock sizes. I’m a little over eight inches and fairly thick.

Well we took the next step of awkward introductions to our respective families. Thankfully, things went better than we both expected. I won her brother’s over because I could play basketball as well as they could. To their shock I could also dunk the ball.

After two years of marriage I brought up swinging. She was angry and hurt and would have no part of it. You see she had become religious at this point. Things were a little chilly for a while.

I professed my love for her and never mentioned swinging again. The problem for me was Monica was and still is an amazingly beautiful woman. She is 5’7” with medium sized breast sporting very large dark nipples. She has a narrow waist that accentuates her round hips and thick firm ass. She has darker brown skin which I love but it’s her light brown eyes that seem to pierce right through you that draw your attention to how pretty she is.

She is also very active in staying fit. So she keeps her hair shirt and natural. She is very modest and didn’t seem to even notice how men and even women looked at her. This drove me crazy. Which in turn would cause me to think about swinging or sharing her.

We were reassigned to the DC area. We moved into a very small apartment building that gave us access to a lot of downtown places.

We had no children so we would hit the after work scenes and go to parties making a lot of friends. Again the attention Monica would get stirred up my desires.

What happened to change everything blew me away. Our next door neighbor was an elderly black gentleman. He was 60 years old and a widower. He was a little on the heavy side but handsome. Sporting very white hair that stood out on his very dark skin.

We were both widowers and would have conversations about life and moving forward. His wife had only passed away a couple years prior. We would have him over for dinner. He was a very friendly guy but noticeably lonely.

One night in bed Monica brought up how her heart broke for him. I used the opportunity to bring up he had mentioned his missed the companionship of a woman. Monica got silent for a short time.

Then she brought up the fact she thought Clemon was trying to flirt with her. I laughed telling her that most men and some women flirt with her. She scoffed at my comment. I told her it was true. She was beautiful and people noticed it.

I didn’t think anything more about it. But over the next week. Monica has Clemon over three more times for dinner. She even went walking with him in the evening when he walked his dog.

She came into the apartment after one of these walks a bit flustered. I prodded her to tell me what had her that way.

She teared up saying Clemon tried to kiss her and she slapped him. She felt so confused and upset. But also worried about slapping him.

We talked for quite a while. Finally, I just told her I wanted her to sleep with him. Her jaw dropped and she was speechless. I went on to explain that I thought she liked him and he obviously liked her. Adding how lonely he must be.

I thought Monica would get angry and start popping her neck and calling me out of my name. But she didn’t. She just ask more questions about why I would want her to sleep with another man. Or the cons of how would Clemon handle something like that.

She finally said she couldn’t do anything like that. So again I let it go. She had a restless sleep the next few nights. I knew she was fretting over slapping Clemon still.

She went out shopping the next day. I knocked on Clemon’s door. He looked mortified. I reassured I wasn’t there to beat him up. We sat and he apologized profusely. He was ashamed and couldn’t face Monica ever again.

He panicked when I asked him to come to dinner that night. I told him Monica wasn’t angry at him she was just confused. But just as concerned for him as ever. He seemed to be very relieved and assured me it would never happen again. He agreed somewhat reluctantly to come to dinner.

I lied to Monica saying I had a random encounter with Clemon. I told her the truth about his remorsefulness. She wasn’t super excited about me inviting him to dinner. But accepted it was the right thing to do.

Dinner was initially awkward as to be expected. A bunch of small talk. Clemon finally addressed the elephant in the room. He broke down crying trying to apologize to Monica which only made her cry.

He went on to explain how lonely he was and that she was just so beautiful and reminded him so much of his Sophie albeit much younger. Things settled down some and we sat in our living room sipping some wine.

Clemon went to use the restroom. Monica looked at me with those piercing light brown eyes. She asked me if I was sure. I had no idea what she was talking about. She took a deep breath and asked more specifically if I was sure I would be ok with her sleeping with Clemon.

I responded with absolute certainty I was. I told her I loved her and nothing would change that. She downed her wine just as Clemon reentered the room.

Before he could sit back down. Monica stood up walk o we to him. He literally wince maybe expecting it was an ambush and he would be getting another slap to the face.

She took his hand and without a word led him into our bedroom. Clemon look back at me and all I could do was raise my glass in an approving toast. Monica closed the door behind them.

I could only here whispers for about ten minutes. I walked up to the door three times. The third trip I was rewarded with soft moans from Clemon and some wet sucking sounds.

My dick went immediately rigid. My “Hell no” wife was sucking another man’s cock. They was some shuffling around. Monica let it a long hiss followed by telling him he ate pussy so good.

Clemon took the encouragement and ate her to an orgasm. More rustling then a long moan from her. Clemon announced how tight her pussy was.

The bed started a rhythmic slow squeaking accompanied by her gasp and his comments. They changed positions a couple time. Monica came a couple times before Clemon let out a series of guttural grunts. I don’t know why but I tested the door knob and it was locked. That made my arousal that much more intense.

They talked for quite a while. Then the door to the bedroom opened. Clemon looked at me then away before exiting our apartment. I walked into the bedroom and Monica was laying spread eagle on the bed looking thoroughly fucked with cum oozing out of her pussy.

She looked at me saying, “You better not be angry!”

I stripped and slid my aching cock inside her very wet now stretched out pussy. We fucked and she gave me details. His cock was as thick as mine but two inches longer. He had huge balls and cane in quarts. She added he had the longest tongue she ever saw. That was all it took. I added my load to her already saturated pussy.

Over the next year Monica would fuck Clemon a couple time a week. Sometimes in our bed. Sometimes overnight at his place. When she fucked him in his bed I could still hear them through the adjoining wall. She never felt comfortable with me watching them.

The only accept ion was we got new assignments and had a farewell party at a local pub. Monica drank a little
more than normal.

We returned to our apartment which was down to an air mattress and a camping table for furniture. She complained she wanted a real bed and drunkenly knocked on Clemons door.

A very sleepy Clemon answered the door in boxers and a tee shirt. Monica slipped past him slurring she wanted to sleep in a bed. I shrugged and followed her inside. Monica walked straight into Clemon’s bedroom stripped off her dress and got under the covers wearing only panties.

I apologized to Clemon for the late night intrusion. He said no worries and offered up his bed to me as well. Saying he would take the couch. No judgment but his couch didn’t look to comfortable.

I didn’t want to put him out that way. I guess I could of hit my air mattress. But instead I just asked him for a blanket and pillow as laid down on his couch.

I tried to get comfortable as he walked back into his bedroom. I noticed he left the door open quite a ways. I suspected it wouldn’t matter as Monica had probably passed out.

In hindsight I am glad his couch was so lumpy. I couldn’t get to sleep. I heard a soft moan and Monica’s slurred voice. Then her moaning became more persistent. I got up from the couch and snuck up to the door.

He had left a lamp on. Clemon was naked laying next to Monica. He had pulled the sheet down to expose her firm breast. He was licking and sucking on one nipple as his hand moved between her legs under the sheet.

At first Monica was saying no she wanted to go to sleep. But he legs came up and spread wider giving him better access. Her breathing was getting deeper and her nipples were rock hard.

She let out a long moan and that seemed like a spark. She opened her eyes and raised her ass so she could remove her panties. She pushed Clemon on his back then moved to straddle his face.

They were crossways on the bed so I could see her small hand on his big cock as she gripped it and started to suck him. She let out a gasp drawing my attention to Clemon inserting a dick sized long tongue into her pussy. Then he went step further

Ike
Virgin

Re: Our Journey (Highlights)

Unread post by Ike » Wed May 08, 2019 1:42 pm

Apologies not sure why my first post got truncated.

Her is the ending again:

Clemon alternated between her pussy and ass with that massive tongue. Driving her crazy with pleasure. Monica came with a shout her ass cheeks spasmed in orgasm.

Monica moves around to straddle him. It took a little work but she finally got his big dick deep inside her pussy. She rocked back and forth the lean forward and started to ride him hard and fast.

Monica came again collapsing forward onto his stomach and chest. She moved off of him and laid with her back towards him. Clemon lifted her leg and slid his slimy wet dick back in. He pumped away causing her to start moaning again. She was pretty spent at this point.

Clemon start to breath hard and came with a series of grunts. They laid there with his cock still pulsing inside her and copious amounts of cum oozing out of her.

I went to the bathroom and rubbed one out. When I woke up in the morning. Clemon was gone to work but had a fresh pot of coffee made. There was a note propped against the pot.

I poured a cup for Monica and found a couple aspirin. When I entered the room she was tangled in the sheet and looking pretty rough.

I gave her the coffee and aspirin then read the note Clemon left aloud. Basically, he told us goodbye as we were leaving that afternoon. He wrote that he loved us both and said we had possibly saved his life. He said he was strong enough to go one without his Sophie now. He wished us the best and asked us to keep in touch.

Monica was sitting and tears streaked her cheeks. I hugged and kissed her. We returned to our place showered. Loaded the remaining things we had left with us in my truck. Off we went to our next adventure.

We never saw Clemon again. But we did stay in touch. He did remarry and seemed very happy. Sadly he passed away a few years back. We will never forget that gentle man. Monica says to this day he was one of her best lovers ever.

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Thu May 09, 2019 10:41 am

Our next assignment took us to the Deep South. The base was in a fairly rural area that was definitely stuck in a different time period.

The segregation of blacks and whites was quite obvious. I found it sad in a time when it shouldn’t be so. It definitely had an impact on Monica. She seemed to be more hypersensitive to the racial tensions as well as open racism that seemed to persist unchecked.

We did settle in eventually and made some new friends. I tried as much as I could to protect her from always being around the racial crap. I would schedule weekend getaways or have parties at our house out in the country.

What I couldn’t protect her from was the racist undertones at her job. Yes even in the military that kind of thing could creep in. She worked in an office where she was the only black person. There was one guy in particular named Paul that would get under her skin a lot.

He never crossed the line completely as being racist. But he would often tout his southern heritage in ways that she found offensive. They had exchanged some heated words a few times after having some discussions. Both trying to sway the others opinions.

I could always tell when they would have a throw down. She would come home and talk about how pig headed stubborn Paul was. I asked her if she wanted me to take him out back of the wood shed for an ass whipping. She teased that she wished I would. Paul was taller than I was by a couple inches. But very slim, the long distance runner type. I was pretty sure even Monica could whip his ass.

I tried to get her mind off him by asking her if she gave any more thought to trying swinging or a threesome with another guy.

She told me what happened with Clemon was a one time thing. Then she asked me if my real intentions were to get a green light to have sex with other women. I told her I thought about having sex with other women. But what turned me on more was her having sex with other men.

She admitted she enjoyed having sex with Clemon. But was concerned cause she also had feelings for him. That bothered her because she thought she could only have those feelings for her husband. It scared her and she wasn’t willing for me to have other feelings for other women.

I reassured her it was normal to have some attachment to someone you had sex with. Especially if it was more than once. That didn’t reassure her much. She kissed me deeply saying. Your the only man I want. I was disappointed but I loved her with all my heart. I let it go.

We joined a coed softball league. Fate would have it Paul ended up on our team. It didn’t take long to figure out why he was divorced. The guy was arrogant that’s for sure.

He and Monica would banter back and forth during practices and games. She gave as good as she got. I did pull him aside one day, telling him Monica didn’t need my protection from guys like him. But I did warn him there was a line he shouldn’t ever cross.

He would still dig into her at times but I could tell I was in the back of his mind. After a great ballgame one night and a big win over an undefeated team. We had the whole team over to our house for food and drinks.

We had a large pool and jacuzzi which went over great with the team after a marathon game in the southern summer heat.

Of course Paul showed up and after a few beers his arrogant nature showed out. Somewhere along the way I saw him and Monica sitting off to the side having on of there debates.

I just shook my head grabbed a fresh beer and joined the others in our pool. The party eventually died out and people left. Monica and Paul were still at it.

One thing was clear was they were both drunk. There voices were loud and Monica was dropping the f-bomb regularly. Paul was telling her she was the typical angry black woman.

I walked over telling them both to calm down. Monica was steamed up. She slurred out a “Don’t tell me to calm down!”. She added, “I’m putting this racist bitch in his place.”

I looked at Paul with a raised I brow. He stuttered out that he hadn’t called her anything derogatory. Monica came to his defense noticing the veins bulging in my neck.

Paul was still hung up on arguing for his southern heritage and she was demanding he admit the dark side of that heritage. I blew out a a deep breath and I’m not sure if it was being tired or a little buzzed. But I looked at them saying, “Neither if you will ever budge. Why don’t you both just fuck. Put all that energy to something more fun.”

That was the first time Paul never had a “last word”. Monica looked at me like I was fucking crazy.

She stood up and stormed past me to the house. For a split second Paul and I had something in common. We both were watching her walk away. Intent on her beautiful ass swaying side to side. She entered the house slamming the door behind her.

I looked at Paul and shrugged. Then I asked him if he really hated her. He lowered his head and sighed. He said he didn’t hate anyone and actually had come to respect Monica. He admitted that she had changed some of his perspectives on race relations.

I asked him why he persisted on arguing with her. He was silent for a short while. He asked, “Were you serious about what you said earlier? You would be ok with her and I having sex?”

I told him, “I personally think you are an asshat. But I love her and am ok with whatever she wants. I personally think you have the hots for her.”.

He laughed saying, “I guess I can be an ass a lot of times. I admit I think Monica is amazingly hot. Regardless, she really hates me. I don’t think she would think of me in a sexual way if I was the last man on earth.”

I responded, “Probably not.”

I could tell he was still pretty drunk. I asked him for his car keys and told him he was spending the night. We went into the house and I gave him a towel to take a shower. I showed him to a guest room.

I expected Monica to be asleep when I entered our bedroom. She was sitting up in bed with her arms crossed still fuming.

She had showered and was wearing a short teddy. Her dark skin glistened with lotion. But her facial expression killed any notion she was in the mood for having sex.

I went into our bathroom and showered. When I got in bed she let lose on how Paul was a bastard and me for my earlier comment about them fucking each other.

Her eyes bugged out when I asked her to keep it down as Paul was in the next door bedroom. She took it to a whisper but wasn’t pleased with that revelation.

I told her I wouldn’t let him drive drunk. She accepted my logic. I could hear Paul exit the other bathroom and go into the guestroom.

Monica calmed down some and talked about how angry and frustrated Paul made her. I told her what Paul said about how she had made him rethink some of his prejudices and he actually respected her.

She said “What!? Why in the he’ll cant he just say that to me? Why does he still insist on being an asshole?”

I thought about it for a second. Then told her when she and I first met. She actually intimidated me a little with her directness and assertiveness. I wanted to keep talking to her so I would intentionally ask questions I knew she was passionate about. We often had some heated discussions which led to me starting to fall in love with her. But she would also constantly remind me I didn’t have a chance with her.

I told her she was having the same affect on Paul. Through her strength of will and passion she made him rethink ideas he had about people of color all of his life.

She was hanging on my every word. I smiled adding,”I think your great ass may have also had an influence on him as well.”

She said, “Boy please!”

I told her to go talk to him and ask him why he hadn’t told her what he had confided to me. She looked at me for a long time. She couldn’t hide her stiffening nipples that clearly shown through the shear fabric.

She rang her hands together then added more lotion to her arms and legs. Clearly struggling with her own thoughts.

I rolled over on my side and she shut off the light. She was restless. After about ten minutes she called my name. I was awake but didn’t answer her. She seemed to fidget even more. She got out of bed walked to the bedroom door then stopped. She walked back to the bed stopped then back to the door.

She took a deep breath opened the door and walked out. I noted she still only wore that shear teddy and panties. I could hear her knock on his door. He responded and she entered. I didn’t miss the fact she closed the door behind her.

I could hear them talking and a couple mutual apologies. I thought things were heading south for a second when I heard Monica raise her voice. What I expected to follow was a tirade if expletives.

What I did hear was her moan loudly. With that I was up with my ear to the wall. Monica said, “ That’s it white-boy eat my sweeet black pussy!”

Paul took the challenge and had her moaning and talking nasty until she screamed, “Oh fuck yes!”

She commanded him to lie on his back. They both moaned as she mounted his cock. I was stroking myself at this point. Monica was riding him hard enough the bed was beating against the wall.

She asked him if he liked her black pussy. Paul answered, “Fuck yeah!”. Monica rode him to a screaming orgasm. Soon afterwards Paul flipped the script and was fucking the hell out of her.

I went to the guest bedroom door and opened it just a tad. The nightlight gave enough light to make them out on the bed. They were facing away from me. Monica was face down ass up with her hands gripping the bars on the headboard. Paul had a hand on her back pressing her into the mattress as his long thick cock pistoned in and out of her pussy.

Monica was grunting and moaning uncontrollably at this pint. She started to raise up but Paul roughly pushed her head back down. I half expected her to get pissed at that. Surprisingly, she moaned even louder and said, “Yes, fuck me hard make it hurt!”

She came hard throwing her ass back hard matching his thrust. Paul pulled out revealing a very shiny long thick cock with a huge head. His dick just looked wrong on his skinny frame. He stroked it a few times before he blew his load all over her ass and back.

He fell on his back gasping. He said, “Fuck that was amazing!”.

Monica was still face down ass up still coming down from her last orgasm. She could only murmur, “Ummm hmmmm.”

I went back to our bed. I could hear them talking a little bit. Then Monica came back to our bed. She cuddled up to me whispering, “I know you watched us. You forgot to shut the door.”

I rolled on my back sporting a rigid hard on. She kissed me deeply. Then gave me one of the best blow jobs in the history of blow jobs. She actually took my cum in her mouth for the first time.

She showered again and climbed into bed. Exhausted we both drifted off to sleep. I woke up just before dawn. Monica wasn’t in bed. But the steady thumping of the headboard next door gave her away.

After they finished she showed Paul out. She came back to bed. Spread her legs and let me see her dripping pussy. I rolled on top sliding my hard cock balls deep. We fucked like crazy. She came and I followed. She held me tight whispering,”You like my black pussy?”

TBD...

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Fri May 10, 2019 4:41 am

Needless to say the dynamics of Monica and Paul’s relationship changed both at work and socially. They would still bicker about social/cultural issues. But with a lot less anger.

By the end of the work week after their first sexual encounter. Monica called me saying she had to work late. About an hour later I get a call from Monica’ phone. She didn’t say anything. But she didn’t have to either. I could clearly tell she was getting fucked by Paul. She was moaning loudly and calling his name. There was a loud slapping sound followed by Monica yelling, “Yes slap my ass!”

He promptly did it again causing her to announce she was cumming. Again. They fucked for a good fifteen minutes after I got the call. Culminating in an over dramatic climax on Paul’s part. Apparently for my benefit.

I still thought he was an asshat. But if Monica enjoyed his cock and it was an end to the arguing. I was ok with dealing with his arrogant ass.

Monica arrived home looking a little sheepish. Before I could tell her the whole thing was hot. She said she really did have to work late and what happened wasn’t planned.

I reassured her that I believed her. I asked her for the details. She explained she needed to get a report done. Paul insisted on staying behind to help her with it. Between the two of them the finished what needed to get done within a half hour.

Paul brought up what happened the previous week. They talked for a while then lust took over. Paul had her on her back atop her desk. He removed her shoes and literally tore her panty hose off of her. She gave some weak protest about there might be someone still inside the building.

Paul dismissed her concerns and buried his face in her pussy. I could visualize her on her desk with her skirt up around her waist. Her dark muscular legs up in the air with her co-workers face between her thighs.

She said Paul started to fuck her then noticed her phone. He pulled out and had her lie face down across her desk. He started fucking her hard again causing her to grip the sides of her desk. She was trying desperately to be quite. But a very intense orgasm hit and she came with a yell. She tried to muffle by covering her mouth with her hand.

She didn’t notice Paul had picked up her phone and called my number. He got a little rougher and slapped her ass as he fucked her. Her even slipped a thumb in her ass. She came again and about passed out. Paul emptied his balls inside of her. He went for some wet paper towels while she tried to get her uniform back in some order.

Monica was freaking out a little about them possibly being heard. Paul checked around and thankfully no one else were in the building. They both started laughing about how hot it was but also very stupid.

She finished there then asked me if I was mad at her. I grabbed her and she startled. I lifted her up onto our kitchen table hiked her skirt up and slid my cock into her still wet pussy. She wrapped those strong legs around my waist and her hands gripped my neck.

We fucked frantically all over the kitchen. She came and I followed shortly afterwards. That night in bed she asked me more about swinging.

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Fri May 10, 2019 10:48 am

After our next softball game we once again hosted an after game pool party. As the drinks flowed there was plenty of ass grabbing going on. Paul was his usual braggadocio us self.

He took every opportunity he could get to be near Monica. People were amazed they weren’t at each other’s throats like before.

Unlike last time neither of them drank to much and as the night went on they would touch each other more often while talking in small groups. When Monica would go inside to grab more food or wine. He would tag along to help her.

I suspected they took a few moment to make out before coming back to the party. It was obvious where this was heading. What surprised me was after everyone else left. Monica slipped off her bikini before climbing into the Jacuzzi. She looked at Paul and I saying,”You guy’s going to keep me waiting?”

Off came our swim trunks. I was already semi-hard but Paul was fully erect. We were about the same length when both hard. His cock was was thicker and that huge bulbous head looked like a small fist.

We slid into the jacuzzi on either side of her. She kissed me deeply then turned towards Paul doing the same.

I kissed and sucked on her rock hard nipple. I slid my hand down her firm stomach to her pussy. I found Paul’s Han already there working a long finger in and out of her.

Monica pulled me up and kissed me hungrily. Paul’s fingers were causing her to whimper as we kissed. She breathlessly asked me to sit up on the ledge. She said, I want you in my mouth.”

We moved so she could suck me and Paul had access to her ass and pussy. He immediately started licking from behind. She was going crazy and sucked my dick like a pro.

Paul stood up and his cock looked even bigger than before. He rubbed that massive dick head upand down her slit. She stopped sucking me for a second turned to look back at him saying, “Give it to me!”

She stared sucking and licking me again. She cried out when he got the head of his cock inside of her. He looked at me with that shit eating grin of his. Then started fucking her with long strokes.

Before long she couldn’t concentrate on sucking on me. I slid down and sucked and pinched her nipples. Raising up to kiss her as she came multiple times. We had to give her a short break.

We ended up in our bed with her sucking Paul while I fucked her from behind. She came again then I shot my load all over her ass. She continued to suck him until he came. She tried to take his load in her mouth but most of it dribbled down his thick veined monster.

This was her first of many threesomes over the years. Paul fucked her solo and as a threesome over the next few months. Until he fucked up and asked her to leave me for him. She sent him packing and fortunately he got a new assignment away from us. But not until I took him out behind the woodshed.

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Sat May 11, 2019 1:34 pm

After the Paul thing Monica insisted she take a break from any extra marital sex. I asked her if she had feelings for Paul the same as she had for Clemon.

She told me no. Her feelings for Clemon were a genuine fondness. It was more than the sex. He suggested books for her to read and they talked about everything.

With Paul she admitted the sex was amazing. But he was so shallow as person. She had no emotional connection at all with him. She could never see her self with anyone but me. Especially someone that couldn’t love anyone else more than themselves.

We decided to have our first child. We had a little girl and she was beautiful like her mom. Monica worked out through the entire pregnancy and killed it after having our daughter. She looked more beautiful than ever and was happy with the permanent increase in her bust size. I wasn’t complaining either.

We made the decision for her to separate from the military so she could stay home with our daughter. Motherhood suites her. I had never seen her happier.

Our next assignment took us to the tropical paradise of Guam. The great weather and beaches meant we spent a lot of time outside. We made new friends as usual for military families that move a lot. Except now we socialized mostly with other married couples with kids.

Most of these couples were closer to Monica’s age. Mid to late twenties. We had been on the island for about eight months. Monica’s closest friend was Tina, a fiery red head with green eyes and a tall slender body.

One night Monica confided in me that Tina’s husband was very verbally abusive and controlling of Tina. I had wondered why she seemed so tentative when I talked to her during group get together’s. Her husband Scott was also very jealous. She couldn’t talk to other men even at gatherings like we had.

Scott was a military security policeman. Short about 5’7 and the bulky weight lifter type. Tina was taller than he was so she could only where flats and he wore high heeled cowboy boots out in public. Basically, he was a very insecure man.

I am sure he would have lost his shit if he knew Tina also confided to Monica. He had a small cock and never lasted more than a couple minutes.

Monica mostly just listened to her and let her vent until one day Tina broke down crying while have lunch at our house. Apparently, Scott had stopped by to make sure she was actually where she said she was. After he left she started to cry telling Monica. He always accused her of cheating and often called her a slut.

Monica got furious and was on the verge of calling him and letting him know what she dealt about him. Tina begged her not to. Monica asked her why She didn’t just leave him. She told mMonica she had no where else to go. Shew grew up in foster care. When she aged out she was in her own at eighteen.

She met Scott and married at nineteen. Now at twenty four with two young kids. She dealt trapped because she didn’t want them to grow up without a father.

Monica asked if I would try to have a talk with him. Well it didn’t go well. He basically told me to fucking mind my business. I told him I would, but if he took it out on Tina in any way. I would make sure his ass was booted out of the military.

I was friends with his first sergeant. He also had a talk with Scott. He was told he was being watched. From that point on Tina was basically stuck in her house. The only time she left the house was to shop and he was with her.

Well as the military often does it requires some family separation in the performance of duty. Scott was takes to deploy for a couple weeks off the island. He apparently appointed a couple of his friends to keep an eye on Tina while he was away.

Well Monica found ways to slip Tina away from her house. At first Tina was constantly looking over her shoulder. After a couple days she seemed to relax.

One evening Monica got her off base to go to a movie and out for a few drinks. Another friend of hers took her kids overnight.

They returned to our house both a little tipsy and laughing like they really had a good time. I was in bed watching television. They crashed into our bedroom still laughing. Apparently, Tina had told her about Scott buying some kind of penis enlarger suction contraption. In there state it was simply to much and they were literally laughing so hard they were crying.

Monica went for some wine and glasses. They sat on the bed and we talked about their evening. Out of no where Tina asked, “Ike you never get jealous over Monica?”

Monica and I glanced at each other. I nodded to her and she knew what I was thinking. Monica told Tina about my fantasies and her two experiences thus far.

Tina was dumbfounded. She asked so many questions and we answered them all. Thankfully, I was covered up to the waist or my obvious arousal would have been clear.

Monica surprised us both when she pulled the covers down. First revealing my nakedness. Second, the top of my cock was tapping my belly button.

Tina stares at my cock in amazement. She whispered, “It’s so big.”

Monica took her hand and placed it on my cock. She was tentative at first and just gripped it. She was amazed at the rack her hand couldn’t completely encircle it.

Monica encourages her to stoke it. She did slowly at first stopping at the top to rub her thumb over the head that was oozing pre-cum.

Monica moves behind Tina and unzipped her dress. She slid it off her shoulders. Leaning in to kiss Tina’s neck. Tina moaned softly asking Monica, “What are you doing to me?”

Monica replied, “Setting you free.”

She helped Tina remove her dress and panties. Then pushed her face closer to my cock telling her to taste me. Tina slowly lick the head. A switch seemed to go off inside her. She started to lick and suck me so good I had to really concentrate or I would blow my load as fast as her husband.

I watched Monica undress and climb on our bed. The contrast between her dark skin and Tina’s freckle covered pale skin was hot. Monica gave me a deep kiss then joined Tina.

They took turns sucking and lick me. As time when in they were kissing one another as much as suck me. Monica rolled into her back telling Tina to straddle her face. Which she did without hesitation.

Their sixtynine started a little awkward at first. However, once they got the hang of it, both came within a few minutes.

Monica breathlessly told me to fuck Tina. She wanted to watch my cock going in and out from underneath us. I asked Tina if it was ok to fuck her. She looked at me and her green eyes were completely glazed over with lust. Biting her lip she simply said, “Yes.”

Tina’s body was slender. She didn’t have the curves of Monica. But she had long gorgeous legs and big hanging tits.

Monica sucked on my cock getting it wet. She guided my cock to Tina’s entrance and pushed my ass forward until I was balls deep. Tina let out a long moan. I let her acclimate to my size. She panted, “Please fuck me.”

I gripped her slim hips and fucked her with long hard strokes. Within a couple minutes she cried out, “Ohhhhhhhh God I need this so bad!”

She started slamming back hard meeting my thrust. I grabbed her long red hair pulling it hard. I could feel Monica’s tongue flicking at my balls. She was urging me to fuck Tina good. She said, “It’s so fucking hot watching your big cock stretch her pink pussy!”

Tina came so hard she shot forward off my cock landing face down. She was screaming into the mattress as she continued to orgasm.

Monica helped her onto her back. She kissed her deeply then started to play with her big freckle covered tits. It was the first I saw of her pussy. It was well trimmed with a tuft of red hair at the top.

I moved between her spread legs. I slid my cock in deep. Tina’s legs automatically spread widened giving me complete access. Monica continued to kiss and caress Tina.

I fucked Tina slow and deep she wrapped her long legs around me. Monica pulled back and watched while she played with herself. The lust took over and I was pounding Tina through our mattress. She was moaning and yelling until she came again. She was gasping for air telling me she couldn’t take it any more.

I pulled out, straddled her placing my slick cock between her soft breast. Monica held them together as I git fucked her. I came shooting my cum all over her face.

Monica promptly kissed Tina an lick some of the cum off her cheek. I jumped off the bed and brought a towel back for Tina. She sighs as she wipes her face off. She said,”I had so many first with you guys.”

She went on to say she had her first orgasm on a cock. Her first time with another woman. Definitely her first multi orgasm fuck.

Monica admitted she was her first woman also. I asked what made her want to be with Tina. She smiled saying, “Something about a red-head is so hot.”

We all laughed and talked for a while longer. Tina told us she was ready to take her life back. She didn’t seem at all sad when she mentioned she couldn’t stay with Scott.

It was getting late and we told her to spend the night. She agreed but only if she could sleep with us. Well she did stay in bed with us all night but we got little sleep.

I woke up one time to them moaning as they ate each other to orgasm. Then just before sunrise. Times sucked me to hardness. Mounted my cock, riding to a couple orgasms before I filled her pussy up with my load.

Monica spent a few nights over at Tina’s before Scot back. I fucked her at least six times during that same time period.

Scott was ordered to live in the barracks and was prohibited for entering his base house. He could only see his kids at a neutral site with supervision. After she had asked him for a divorce he hit her and threatened to kill her.

His commander helped her and the kids return back to the states. Scott got and assignment to Korea and remarried a Korean National. We staid in touch with Tina even to this day. She remarried a guy who adores her and had two more kids.

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Mon May 13, 2019 5:15 am

We left Guam for our next assignment to Las Vegas NV. We both looked forward to it as neither of us had ever been there before. The added bonus was we were only a a few hours from my family.

We flew into my hometown to visit family before heading to Las Vegas. My parents were excited to see us. But even more excited about seeing their only grandchild.

My mom also adored Monica. My dad was kindly but always a little reserved with her. Monica picked up on it and wondered if he had some deep seated racial issues.

The visit was great and we headed up to Las Vegas. Flying into the city at night was amazing. The lights and activity late at night clearly helped the city live up to it’s nickname, “The city that never sleeps.”

We got an apartment in the city and settled in. Once we got settled in after a few months and found a reliable babysitter. We took our first sojourn to the strip. I got a room at the Venetian hotel.

Monica saw a great show and just enjoyed ourselves. Monica looked amazing and got a lot of attention from men. I could tell she enjoyed the attention by the way she tore clothes off when we got home.

She didn’t want any foreplay. She pulled me on top of her and guided my hard cock into her already soaked pussy. We fucked frantically changing positions a couple time with neither one of us saying a word. She came with a scream. I blew my load shorty after her orgasm.

We lay in a sweaty heap catching our breaths. I asked her what got her so hot. She explained everytime I left her at the bar to use the restroom or slip away to play a game. She would get approached by different men.

Mostly older well groomed white gentleman. She said none of them said it but she believed they though she was an escort. I did reminder her she was gorgeous and the short dress she wore was provocative.

I asked her if she liked the idea of being an escort. She told me no. But they way those men approached her she felt great thinking they seemed to desire her. One guy asked her if she was alone and brazenly offered her his extra room key. Telling her, “He would love her to use it in about an hour. Then he walked away without another word. She reached into her purse pulling the key out to show me.

The key had member stamped on it. The room number he gave her was for the top floor. I turned to her asking her if she wanted to use it. She looked at me saying, “The guy is a complete stranger.”

Again I asked her if she would like to use the key. She hesitated at first then said she would. But it’s been over an hour. I told her she was just making an excuse not to go. She sat up looking at me asking,”Ike, you really want me to go and act like an escort for some wealthy white dude?”

I cupped one of her firm breast and flicked a nipple that had hardened during our current conversation. I answered her, “I do and I think you want to as well.”

She slapped my hand away from her breast. She got out of bed and tooled a quick shower. She slipped on her dress minus panties. I through on some shorts and a tee shirt. She wanted me to escort her up to his floor to see where the room was. That worked for me in many ways.

Well needless to say she was nervous in the elevator and almost turned around when we exited on his floor. As we walked down the long hallway we passed a couple rooms hearing people having loud sex. I think it made Monica even more nervous. I stopped a few doors down from his. Letting her walk the rest of the way by her self.

My heart was racing watching her swaying hips and ass walking to the room if another man. A complete stranger at that. Some guy with money and probably power. I admit I was a little nervous about that.

She stopped at his door. Looking back at me she mouthed, “Are you sure?” I nodded that I was.

She knocked on the door and he opened it. She smiles and asked if it was to late. He didn’t answer but moved to let her inside. I walked up and down the hallway both not to draw attention to myself and to calm my nerves.

Well hearing other women getting fucked did nothing to calm my nerves. It only made me more aroused. About my third trip back to the room Monica was in. I heard her soft moans. The one’s she makes when I first start eating her pussy.

My pulse was pounding in my ears. Her moaning became more insistent. Until she came with a shout of pleasure. I could hear him saying some but couldn’t make it out.

Then the tell tale slapping of bodies started. Monica started getting vocal. Telling him his cock felt so good. To fuck her pussy. She loved his hard white cock.

I was suddenly wishing I would have put pants on instead of gym shorts. I couldn’t hide the hard on I had if someone were to see me.

They stopped fucking briefly and must have changed position. Monica let out a long moan then squeal. She cried out, “Ahhhhh, I love your cock in my pussy and your thumb in my ass!” Then the body slapping started again gin earnest. The ole guy had some stamina for sure.

The fucked for about forty minutes before I heard him cum. The talked for a while then I heard him walk her to the door. I panicked a little and trotted a shirt way down the hall. I wanted to see what he looked liked. So I turned with my hands in my pockets to hide my hard cock.

His door opened just before I got to it. Monica stepped out we made eye contact briefly. I looked at the guy. He had on his pants but no shirt.

He was about my height with thick well groomed salt and pepper hair. He was fit for a guy that was probably in his late fifties, early sixties. I passed by acting the stranger.

I ducked in an vending machine alcove. I could hear Monica coming down the hallway. Shaw started as I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the alcove.

I kissed her deeply a little shocked when I tasted cum while we kissed. We broke our kiss telling her that was so hot and I wanted her right now.

She said, “Baby let’s get back to our room.”

I spun her around lifted her dress. Pushed my shirt down and pushed my cock into her wetness. She said, “Baby we’re gointo get caught.”

After pumping her a couple times she moaned for me not to stop. She placed her hands against the coke machine and arched her back pushing her ass back against me. I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard.

I could feel Monica’s pussyfooted contract as she came. Her knees got week but I held her steady. Pumping my cock faster, I cane burying my face in her shoulder to muffle my moans.

We made it back to our room. Monica cleaned up and joined me in bed. I had her tell me everything from the time she entered his room.

She said he was very polite and courteous. He thought she was an escort. After some small talk he asked how much for him to enjoy her company for an hour.

She went with it because she didn’t want the complication of explaining why a married woman would be in his room.

She had no idea how much she should ask for. Her took her wine glass and handed her $1500 dollars. Before she could answer him.

When she took his money he kissed her. He removed her dress liking the fact she was naked underneath. Taking in her body he teased she should have asked for more.

She said he undressed, revealing a nice sized hard cock about the same size as mine. Except his balls were bigger and hung down a lot.

She liked his hairy grey chest. She ran her fingers through it as they kissed and he gripped her thick ass cheeks.

I was right about him eating her out. She said it was really slow and passionate and she came. Then he fucked her missionary while spending time sucking on her breast.

He was really being attentive to pleasing her. Then he fucked her from behind. She loved reaching ball and playing with his big sagging ball sack.

I asked about the “thumb in the ass”. She laughed saying, “Oh you heard that?”

I said I did and was curious as that has been the no fly zone for our entire marriage. She said it had surprises her also. She let him do it initially because he paid for an escort. Then it actually started to feel really good.

She came again and sensed he was about to cum. She had him remove the condom and she sucked him off. Taking as much of a huge load of cum as she could.

I could old her it was amazing and asked her if she would like to do it again. She tossed the cash on the bed and we fucked again on top of it. More to come..

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:26 am

this is way hot. please keep posting.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon May 13, 2019 8:45 pm

SUPER HOT stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, congratulations, and please, go on soon ;)

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Tue May 14, 2019 5:10 pm

I would like to apologize first for not editing my last post before submitting. I travel a lot for work and I rushed it in between flights. Monica told me to get it together.

So we had just pulled off Monica being an fake escort. I say fake because all though Monica was paid. She took that money and anonymously paid the rent of a single mom neighbor in the apartment next door.

Well that was Monica’s way of stating she wasn’t a prostitute. Over the next few months Monica pulled off the same stunt as the first time. While continuing to pay the neighbors rent anonymously.

She got dolled up and we would get a room at a large casino or hotel holding a convention. She would sit alone at the bar. Inevitably she was approached by men. But only men that possessed the self confidence to approach her.

They were always older white men in expensive suits and plenty of expensive jewelry. The last two times however were different. I say last two because after the second guy. She decided to let her escort alter ego go.

Like I said the other “John’s” were typically fit older white men. On this particular night we got a room at the large Marriott with the convention center.

They place was crawling with men. As we had done before. We went into the bar area separately. She sat alone at the bar looking stunning. I sat close enough to be able to hear any conversation.

She was approached by a couple gentlemen but politely brushed them off. Then a gentleman sat next to her that I thought she would actually move away from. He was white, older and wearing an expensive suit and bling.

But, he wasn’t very fit looking. He was tall with a shaved head and a large girth. He also spoke English but with a heavy Eastern European accent. All he needed was an executioners hood to complete my character I envisioned.

His beard was well groomed but long. He had a nose that looked like Dinero’s in Raging Bull. I was sure he was muscle for the Russian mob.

Well Monica didn’t move. To my surprise she was engaging in a conversation. Specifically, about his accent and origins.

He bought her a drink and before long they were facing each other. His hand resting on the top of her thigh. Monica never looked my way. I was expecting her to make up some excuse to leave any moment.

He ordered her another drink. He on the other hand had already hammered down a few shots. I was thinking she would surely bail seeing how he pounded down the drinks.

She kept listening to him describe his company and his yacht and his houses. Pausing only to tell her how beautiful she was. How he had never been with a “dark skinned woman”.

Their conversation turned to whispers back and forth. I suspected they were negotiating. We had a signal to meet by the restrooms if she needed to talk to me.

She tugged her ear then excused herself to use the restroom. I followed her out of sight of the big guy. I asked her, “Are you just leading this guy along. He looks like the muscle for the mob!”

She giggle and kissed me saying, “At first was just going to slip away after he sat down. He is very intimidating. But then his accent intrigued me.”

I reiterated the fact that he probably has planted bodies in the ground. Again she laughed saying, That thought is more intriguing than his accent.”

I said, “Babe you know I love you. You know you being with other men turns me on. But c’mon the guy seems a little dangerous. Not to mention he is a big guy.”

She smiled at me saying, “Babe, I think he is a teddy bear under all that gruff exterior. What’s that saying you guys use? Oh yeah! More to hold onto.”

I rubbed my fingers through my hair saying, “Well you have made up your mind it seems.”

She asked, “I want to do this. But there is one more thing. He wants me to spend the entire night with him.”

For the life of me I wanted to scream, Hell no! But instead I asked her if she really wanted this to happen. I knew this was very exciting for her. Her breathing was deeper and the tell tale signs of her arousal were obvious.

I told her, “Ok, she was to get out of there if she fealt like she need to.”

She gave me a kiss and hurried back to meet her Boris. My mind was all over the place. Should I stop this before it got dangerous. Monica would listen to me, but she would also be disappointed.

I decided to trust her judgment. But would remain close if something went wrong. I had no idea what I would do, but it’s all I could think of.

They finished there drinks and left the bar. I followed entering the elevator with them. Boris (not sure if that was his name) had his big meaty hand on her ass.

I pushed the button for the floor above the one he selected. They exited and he still had his hand on her ass and she had hers around his waist.

I exited on the next stop. Then hurriedly went to the stair well and down to the next floor. It took a lot of slow walking and stopping to listen at doors before I found his room. His voice was loud and his accent was unmistakable.

They were having small talk then things got quite. I heard the bathroom door close and the water come on. It wasn’t long and the water stopped. Boris let out a long whistle. Followed by something in his native language.

Monica’s giggle was cut short by a squeal. The loud smack on her ass let me know she was naked. She laughed and squealed as he apparently put her over his knee and sparked her.

He stopped spanking her then said something I couldn’t make out. His moan and the loud sucking sounds that followed . Had me wondering was Boris lying down or was she on her knees.

She once again had him mumbling in his native language. He was almost whimpering. This went on for quite some time. She had to be getting tired of sucking him.

Suddenly, he let out a loud grunt followed by a lot of accented ewwwws and ahhhhs. Monica was humming along with him. My cock was hard realized she had sucked him off first thing.

The reality hit me. She was actually going to spend the night with him. He was complimenting her as they settled into a normal conversation. Like him just cumming in her mouth didn’t just happen. They were calm and I was a mess.

I heard her on the phone ordering for room service. I went back to our room. Paced around with a little worried and a lot of being turned on. I jacked off thinking about this big heavy set guy using my wife any way he wanted. I was no longer afraid for her. I was simply turned on wondering what next.

Every fifteen minutes I made the trek back to his room using the stairs. I was getting frustrated after a few trips. They were still just talking. Then I went down and their was a tray left outside their door with a couple wine glasses, an empty bottle and some food scraps.

More importantly, Monica was moaning. They were clearly fucking. She was alternating between moaning and grunting as their bodies slapped together.

It sounded like he was on top which just boggle my mind. Her breathless, “Unfff, unff, unfff!” Had me picturing his heavy frame on top of her. With only her legs and arms visible.

She screamed. I thought he was hurting her and placed my hand on the the door knob. Little good that would have done. Then she screamed again. This time it was , “Ahhhhh! Fuck I’m cumming!”

I took my hand from the door knob. Ran it through my hair. My habit when I am flustered. Boris was still slamming into her. Unfff! Unfff! Unfff!

She said something to him and the pounding stopped. There was some rustling around. She started moaning again. She told him she loved riding his fat cock. By fat if it was proportionate to the rest of his body. Then it must have been coke can thick.

By the sounds, I could tell she was grinding back and forth furiously. How they didn’t started a fire with all that friction was beyond me. The movement stopped when Monica came again.

She told him to come on her tits. She urged him in as he beat his meat. Finally, growling out another load. Monica smacked her lips like she was tasting him again.

She told him to lie down she would clean him. The water ran again. He moaned a moment later as she washed his dick off.

I tried to go to sleep back in my room. It wasn’t going to happen. Once again I was heading back to listen outside his door every fifteen or twenty minutes. Not because I thought she was in any danger. I was afraid I was going to miss something.

It was well after midnight when I approached his door. I heard Monica say, “Wait. Wait. Wait. Put more oil on it.”

Then came a long Owwwww! Ewwwww! She told him to go slow. Boris told her, “Your ass is so tight.”

I was dumbfounded. She had a thumb up her ass a few times. But always stopped there. She panted out, “Ok fuck me.”

Then the steady slapping of skin started with her muffled moans and gasp. I envisioned her with her face buried in a pillow as Boris split her in half.

Things even got more surprising as she really started to enjoy it. She was no longer muffled. She was telling him it felt so fucking good having his fat prick in her ass.

He was fucking her at a good steady pace. I guessed she wouldn’t last more than a couple minutes. He fucked her ass for a long time. He told her he was about to come.

She said, “Baby, wait for me!” He moaned loudly and came setting her off at the same time. She said, “Oh fuck yes. Cum deep in my ass!”

I jacked off back in my room for the forth time. But afterwards I felt a little hurt. She went that far with a complete stranger. While always telling me she would never let a thing like happen. Not with me not with anyone.

I finally dosed off from shear exhaustion. Monica came in around seven am. Crawled under the cover and went straight to sleep. I let her as I laid there awake still a little pissed off. More at myself than her.

I started this whole thing. I beat off for times knowing what she was doing. I knew she loved me and I was being an idiot.

I had to wake her up so we could check out. On the drive home she asked me why I didn’t want any details like usual. She asked was I upset about her spending the entire night.

I told her I heard about everything if they only had sex three times. She said it was four and you must of been up very late.

I told her I wasn’t mad she spent the whole night. She put her hand on my thigh, “Babe something is bothering you. No secrets remember.”

I looked at her and smiled. I asked her to give me the details. She told me about the opening blowjob. It wa her idea as they had all night.

I asked about his cock. She laughed saying, “He wasn’t as long as you, but he was very thick, with thick blue veins.

I told her I thought he was crushing her while he fucked her. She told me that was quite an different experience for her. I mentioned that she came very loudly. She told me he did his best not to put all of his body weight on her. But it was still a lot. She said the combination of his fat cock and feeling completely and helplessly pinned down. Turned her on very much.

I was willing to bet she would not tell me she gave him her ass. But I was wrong. When she said no secrets she included herself and that was reassuring.

She paused for a minute gather her thoughts. She went on to say, “Babe we both fell asleep for some time. I woke up to him rubbing my ass with massage oil. His fingers kept grazing my asshole. He kissed and licked my ass. Then he started to slide his fat cock between my ass cheeks. It felt amazing.”

She paused again for a long moment before continuing. She said,”In the past you know I would have to be really turned on to let even a finger go there.”

I nodded saying, “Hon, I know you let him fuck your ass. Did he force it on you?”

She bit her bottom lib saying,”No Babe. He was a teddy bear just like I said. It was my idea. I was just so turned on that he worshipped my ass so much. A complete stranger just hours ago. It just seemed so taboo. I let it happen. No I told him to fuck my ass.”

She went on to say she initially regretted it but then she started to rub her own pussy and that made the pain turn into some very intense pleasure.

I told her I thought it was all hot. I also told her I loved her more than ever and appreciated her telling me everything.

Then I remembered she said four times. She smiled saying, “He had a morning flight and asked me to have coffee down stairs. I walked him to his waiting limo. I gave him a farewell blowjob in the back seat while his driver watched.

My formerly reserved wife was now insatiable. She gave me a great BJ before we arrived home. Now once a month she gets turned on enough for me to break out the oil...more about her last escort adventure later.

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 am

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Tue May 21, 2019 6:35 am

The overnight experience revealed a few things for us. I wasn’t quite ready for it to me more specific. Monica agreed that we wouldn’t do that again. The other problem we needed to solve was me having to loiter outside the room she was getting fucked in.

So we came up with the plan that we would reserve adjoining rooms. She would take her “client”. Back to her room. While providing me a place to listen in private.

Monica even came up with the idea of using our baby monitor. I wouldn’t have to put my ear to the wall to listen.

So this takes us up to her last time of being an escort for sometime. We once again went to one of the high end casino/hotels. I was very glad we got discounts for being city residents and military. But the room was very nice with an amazing very of the city.

Monica and I checked into our two separate rooms. She spent her time relaxing. I went down to the casino for some light gambling fun. She ordered room service for dinner. I ate in one of the popular in house restaurants.

I returned to my room to relax awaiting for things to come. It was a little comical listening to Monica prep for a night of fun over the baby monitor speaker. I could hear her shower and move about the room.

She spoke into the speaker saying ,”Test 1,2,3.” She giggles and said I love you. I heard her door open and close. There was a soft knock on my door. When I opened it all I could say was, “Wow!”.

She looked amazing in a short dress that clung to her curves. The front was cut just low enough to reveal some cleavage. She had in some very high heeled shoes that made her muscular calves really pop out. Her perfectly smooth skin shone from the lotion she had applied. The large hoop earrings and red lipstick accentuated her beautiful face.

She asked me, “Do I look ok?”

I responded, “Better than ok?”

She giggled with a big smile showing that small dimple on her cheek. She looked both ways down the hallway. Seeing it was clear she gave me a kiss. She turned walking towards the elevator. I watched her walk away feeling the excitement start to build.

I took a shower and changed close before heading down to the bar Monica would be at. By the time I got down there it was pretty crowded. I found a spot where I could observe.

Over the next half hour Monica was approached by several different men. She politely sent them on their way. Two of them looked like they were pretty drunk. Finally, she was approached by an distinguished gentleman with thick salt and pepper colored hair. He appeared to be slim but very fit.

He didn’t take a seat in the empty stool next to her. He stood while they talked for some time. He pointed over to a table. My eyes followed where a very pretty Asian woman sat alone. She may have been in her mid-thirties with striking long and very shiny black hair.

Monica looked over at her then back to the gentleman. They spoke a little while longer. Monica slid off the stool and followed him over to the table. The other woman stood and greeted Monica with a handshake. Before they all sat down together.

They talked for quite a while having a couple drinks each. Finally, they all stood up. The gentleman offered up an arm to each woman. Arm in arm they left the bar area.

My heart was racing. I didn’t expect she would hook up with a couple. They didn’t head to the elevators, but instead the headed in the opposite direction. I followed discreetly. They went inside a club where I could hear the music blaring. I went inside a short time later. The place was packed. People were dancing to a DJ and a lot of lights and stage smoke.

It took me some time but I finally located Monica and the couple. They were again at a table in conversation and giving a waitress their drink orders. The woman stood taking Monica by the hand. Off they went out on the dance floor.

Soon the two were dancing very provocatively with each other. The gentleman joined them and the three danced together alternating between them who would be sandwiched by the other two.

They spent the next hour or so talking and dancing. Then there conversation seemed to get more serious. Finally, the couple looked at one another and nodded. The three left the club again arm in arm. This time headed to the elevators. I didn’t need to follow them this time. So by the time I got to my room they were already in Monica’s.

I could hear them talking about how much fun it was dancing. Monica complimented the man on his dance moves. His lady laughed saying he had great moves in the bed as well. They all laughed at that.

I could hear ice clinking in glasses as drinks were made. The man said,”You two start. I want to watch a while first.”

There was a long silence. Then I could hear the woman and Monica kissing. It was incredible how well I could hear. I actually had to turn the volume down.

Soon the kissing was replaced by soft female moans and groans. A long hiss followed by the woman saying, “You eat pussy so good.”

My cock was definitely paying attention. The only way I could tell the gentleman was still there was the occasional clinking sound of ice in a glass.

The woman returned the favor by licking Monica to an orgasm. Telling her, “You taste so good.”

She invited her husband to join them. By the sound of it both women were sharing his cock with there mouths. The woman then said, “My turn to watch.”

The man entered Monica causing her to moan. Soon their bodies began a rhythmic slapping together. The woman encouraged her “darling” to fuck her good. She urged him to fuck Monica harder.

The slapping of skin on skin got louder as did Monica’s moaning and gasping. The woman must have joined in again. Soon she was complimenting Monica on her pussy eating skills again. The skin on skin slapping never stopped.

I visualized Monica’s face between the Asian beauties milky white thighs while the husband fucked her from behind. The woman came with a series of squeals and “Oh yes!”

Monica was really getting vocal at this point telling the guy he fucked her so good. She wanted his cum on her ass. Monica came with a loud shout. The guy sounded like he was stroking his cock furiously. He came with a loud moan.

They relaxed for a while which was good I needed to clean up the cum I had shot all over my own stomach. A while later I could her the curtains open next door. These were ceiling to floor glass windows. I looked out my own windows at the amazing view of Las Vegas at night.

That’s when I heard Monica moan again over the bspeaker. The woman said,” That’s it baby. Fuck her in plain view of all of the city.”

I knew no one could see them at this height at night even with the lights on. Monica was moaning more urgently as he fucked her. The woman was once again encouraging him to make her cum. Between his cock and his wife’s words. Monica did cum, again very loudly.

He wasn’t done. His wife wanted the same thrill and took Monica’s place getting fucked in front of the large window. She came then asked Monica to suck her husband off. He didn’t last very long with Monica’s thick soft lips wrapped around his cock. He came and Monica kept sucking. The loud smack she made indicated she had taken all of his cum in her mouth.

The couple dressed and thanked her for an amazing time before leaving. I waited a short time. Monica called for me to go to her room over the speaker.

The room smelt of sex. The covers were off the bed. There were three empty glasses on the bar. Two smudged with lipstick. Monica was on the bed still naked. I waisted little time getting between her legs.

We fucked frantically for the next few minutes. Hardly saying a word. We both came then collapsed in a heap of tangled arms and legs. We talked about how hot that experience was before both of us fell asleep.

The next week after I was promoted to the highest enlisted rank in my branch of service. We were invited to a party to celebrate at a friends house who also was promoted. They had been in Vegas much longer and owned a nice home with a great party made back yard. Complete with an outdoor kitchen and a pool.

Well things started out great, good BBQ, music and cold beverages. Well my buddy the host came up to Monica and I asking us to come inside to meet his brother and his sister-in-law.

Monica and I both froze when they turned out to be Tony and Meko. The same couple Monica had just had a threesome with.

They too were a little taken back. Tony recovered first. Quickly shaking my hand and giving Monica a hug. Meko followed suit. Hugging both of us like they didn’t know Monica.

They both acted like Monica was a complete stranger. There was an awkward silence. Thankfully, my buddy was called away by his wife.

We slipped off to the side with Tony and Meko. The women did the simultaneous, “What are you guys doing here?”

Monica spilled the beans and they hung on every word. When she finished Tony laughed saying,”Ike you should have come next door. I could have definitely used your help.”

We all seemed to relax after a good laugh. We found out Tony and Meko were about our respective ages. Both women nine years younger than us men.

They had been swingers for the last few years. Starting when Meko confessed to Tony her attraction for other women. Surprisingly though they had only done threesomes with other women. Meko wasn’t ready to be with another man. Even though Tony had told her he would like to watch her with another man.

We needed to get back to the party but agreed to meet the next day for lunch. I asked Tony if his brother knew about their lifestyle. He laughed saying, “Not hardly he wants to be a pastor after he retires from the military.”

I knew he was a church going man, but had no idea he aspired to be behind a pulpit. I laughed when Tony added,”I love him but if he knew we would be hearing a brimstone and fire sermon right now.”

During the party Monica and Meko stayed close by each other. Talking and laughing, often leaving a lingering hand on an arm or thigh.

Tony wore sunglasses, but I could tell his eyes often locked on Monica’s firm round ass. I did my fare share of gawking at Meko as well. She was petite up top, but had a thicker lower half.

Her jet black hair hung down to her lower back. She had thick soft lips. Not as full as Monica’s but perfect for her round shaped pretty face.

The party was fairly tame as parties go. But the four of us got in some grab ass in the pool playing volleyball. The evening ended with us confirming a lunch date for the next day.

They were already at the restaurant with drinks ordered when we arrived. Tony had remembered what Monica liked from that night at the hotel. I could tell that excited Monica.

Over the next couple hours over a few drinks. We talked about how both couples got in the lifestyles we were living.

Tony and Meko has only ever done threesomes with women. Meko was very intrigued about me liking to listen to or watch Monica have sex and not participate. Tony added he would love Meko to be with another man.

We told them both it was very exciting but, Monica and I had decided to take a long break from doing the escort thing for a while. The reason was with my recent promotion and the fact we actually ran into them. We explained the risk of the wrong person finding out was to great.

We defiantly were connecting. Obviously, the other three had a head-start on me as they already knew each other intimately. Tony said,”Hey guys Meko and I really like you both a lot. This has been great and we don’t want it to end here. We took the liberty of reserving a room across the street. We would like you to join us.”

Fifteen minutes later we were in their hotel room. There were two beds and a fully stocked bar. The ladies freshened up and joined us for drinks.

We paired off with few words. Meko sat on my lap and we kissed passionately. Slowly undressing each other. Monica and Tony were on a bed already half naked.

Meko stood up to remove her skirt and bra. She stood there a moment letting me take in her body. Clothed she looked very petite. But wow she had a great body. Her breast were larger than I expected. Her hips rounder and she had thick thighs and calves.

Her skin was so smooth and soft and very pale. The three black butterfly tattoos on her upper left breast and shoulder. Looked great on her body. Her waist length jet black hair was thick and very shiny. She shook it side to side as it came lose from the clasp that was holding it atop her head.

She knelt between my legs helping me get my pants off. Her soft hand wrapped around my cock then she engulfed it with her mouth. What an amazing sensation, feeling those soft thick lips covering the head of my cock while her smooth grip glided up and down the shaft.

I looked over at the bed. Monica and Tony were in a sixty nine. Her head was bobbing up and down on a cock a little longer than mine but not as thick. Tony’s hands were spreading her ass cheeks as he used his tongue on her pussy.

There sounds started to fill the room. Meko’s wet sucking sounds mingled in with theirs. This was the best of both worlds watching my Nubian princess with another man while getting my dick sucked.

Monica moved around to straddle Tony. Gripping his cock she lowered down on it. She let out a soft moan as she hit bottom. Tony massaged her heavy tits as she began a slow ride.

Meko stood up walked to the other bed and laid down. I stood moving to the same bed. She looked amazing, her long black hair splayed out on the bed her legs spread with her knees up by her chest. One hand tweaked a nipple the other rubbed her glistening pussy.

She was definitely ready to fuck, but I had other plans. I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Kneeling I began to lick her from ass to clit. Spending time to suck on her clit.

Monica’s moans were getting louder. Meko’s noises were more squeals and gasp. She came hard gripping my hair in her hand and clamping her strong thighs against my ears.

I moved her up on the bed then guided my cock into her pussy. She fealt amazingly tight. She gasped in my ear,”Oh gosh you make me feel so full.”

I looked over on the other bed. Tony was now on top his ass pumping fast and furiously. Monica tits her moving with his thrust, her hands were on his ass cheeks assisting his thrusting. They were both moaning as their bodies slapped together.

Monica’s thick firm body was built for speed and taking a pounding. I fucked Meko more slowly and tenderly. Mistakingly thinking she was more delicate.

Her hips started thrusting up to meet mine. She was breathing harder. She looked into my eyes telling me to fuck her harder. I did as she asked but still held back.

She pushed me on my back, mounting me in the same motion. I heard Monica cry out as she came. Tony was still pounding away.

Meko started to move on my cock in a way I had never experienced. She was grinding back and forth while at the same time contracting her pussy muscles. She planted her hands on my chest going into a squat and started to fuck me silly.

She was pounding down on me harder than Tony was giving it to Monica from behind at the moment. Meko gave out a long moan as her whole body just started to shudder in orgasm. She fell forward on top of me. I gripped her ass and pumped into her hard and fast.

She was gasping and squealing again. She pushed herself up and started to ride me as hard as before. I came as hard as I had ever cum in my life. She she sat there squeezing my cock with her pussy like it was a fist.

Clapping from the other bed caused us to look over. Monica was laying on her side facing us her head resting in the palm of her hand. Tony was sitting with his back to the headboard clapping his hands. His dark hairy chest glistening with sweat.

We had to get home to pick up our daughter. We made plans for an overnight get together the following weekend.

We met again at a hotel. Tony and I watched our wives make love before joining in. The sex was even better the second time. Tony and Meko introduced us to our first swing club. More about that later...

rrredeyes
Prepubescent

Unread post by rrredeyes » Thu May 23, 2019 10:07 am

Great stories! Please continue. Any chance you might post some photos of Monica?

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Tue May 28, 2019 4:38 pm

For the next six months we exclusively had sex with Tony and Meko. Usually after doing some double dating or just hanging out at each other’s houses.

Some of our double dates had us actually swapping partners on the dates. We would have sex together afterwards usually in the same bed. Sometimes we would pair off in separate rooms. For some reason hearing Monica getting fucked in a separate room turned me on even more than being in the same room.

Tony and I would meet up with a couple of his coworkers to play racquetball once a week. Tony is a police sergeant and his two friends were younger police officers.

Luke was an ex-marine turned cop. He still maintained his jar-head haircut. Luke was short about 5’8” but built like a body builder. All muscle no body fat and rock hard abs. With all that he was also one of the most humble young men I have ever met.

Javier was also fit but in a linebacker kind of way. Broad shoulders, big chest and arms. His darker skin only made his perfect bright white smile stand out even more.

Tony and I would beat them more often than not. I chalked it up to being more experienced and agile. Losers would buy the first two pitchers of beer after the match.

On this particular Saturday Monica and Meko met up with us at our favorite bar & grill. Monica wore some shorts that showed off her firm round ass. She had on a sleeveless top that fit her body like a glove. Her firm arms showed off her hard work at the gym. The cool air in the bar had her nipples showing through the thin fabric.

Meko wore a short sun dress and had her long black hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her Roman style sandals looked great on her thick calves.

They had just spent time getting their nails done. Also getting in some shopping for an excursion up to Reno in a couple weeks.

Monica and Meko had met Luke and Javier at some other socials before. But never just to have a few drinks at a bar.

Tony used the opportunity to jab at the two young men about them buying the beer...again. Monica teased adding,”You two let these old men beat you?”

Javier said,”They may be old but, they stay in shape to keep up with two beautiful women like you two.” It May have been my imagination but I think Monica’s nipples got harder. Meko’s cheeks flushed a little as she made eye contact with Javier.

Tony and I looked at each other communicating without saying a word. He had been telling me about a fantasy of his. He wanted Meko to fuck more men than just he and I. She was open to it but couldn’t approach any men she knew.

Javier mentioned he and Luke were hitting a hot new dance club that evening. He suggested we should all go. Again beaming that bright white smile at Monica.

I think I literally saw a lightbulb pop up over Tony’a head. He declined saying,”Not me I will be icing down my knees tonight. The cost of victory.”

Javier rolled his eyes saying,”Ok ole man.”

Tony then caught everyone off guard but me. I knew where this was heading. He suggested his two young protégés take our wives out for a night of dancing.

Monica laughed saying,”I’m sure these two young handsome men will have plenty of women their age to pick from at the club. They wouldn’t want us “ole ladies” hanging off their arms.”

Surprisingly, it was Luke that spoke up. He said,”Ma’am I know plenty of my friends that would be jealous if we were with two beautiful women like you two.”

Javier piled on saying,”Damn straight.”

Tony said,”That settles it then. Pick the ladies up at my place around ten.”

Meko looked at Tony then at Monica. Monica must of sensed both her excitement and nervousness. She said,”Sounds like fun we will be ready.”

Tony raised his glass in a toast saying,”Gentlemen, our wives are yours. Ladies enjoy the single life and all that it has to offer.”

I didn’t miss the look Javier gave Monica over the rim of his glass. On the drive home Monica asked if I had planned this. I told her no Tony came up with it spontaneously. I smiled saying,”You want to cancel?”

She bit the inside of her cheek smiling. She responded,”You know where this will lead, right.”

I reached over and gently tweaked her hard nipple saying, “The same place where you hope it will.” She swatted my hand away calling me a dirty ole man. We both laughed because it was true and she loved me for it.

We got home and I wanted to fuck Monica in the worst way. Unfortunately, her baby sister Monique a twenty one year old beauty was staying with us for her summer break from college. Mainly to escape a possessive boyfriend she had since high school. She was sitting for our daughter which I deeply appreciated. But she was also cock blocking at the same time.

Monica dropped me off home. She snatched up Monique and off she went again shopping. I spent next couple hours playing in our pool with my daughter. Then we took a long nap.

When I woke up Monica was sleeping in the bed with us. I mused the “ole girl” needed a pre-night out nap”.

I woke up and mad me dinner. Tony called me with part two of his plan. I didn’t know there would be a part two. I was to go over to his house late that night. He sounded almost out of breath with excitement.

I was surprised to learn Monica had invited Monique to go out with them. I gave her a questioning look, She rewarded me only with a wink.

Our neighbor came over to get my daughter for a sleepover with her daughter. Monica must of arranged that knowing Tony and I had something planned.

They came out to model their attire for the evening. Needless to say they looked great. Both wearing form fitting short dresses and fuck-me pumps. Monique’s body shape mirrors her older sisters but she was more petite. Monica sported a a short natural hair style while Monique had long braids.

They left the house heading over to Tony’s place. I waited until Tony called telling me they were picked up by two well dressed studs. He asked about Monique tagging along. I told him I had no idea what Monica was thinking.

The walkfrom my house to his wasn’t far. I was pondering why Monica would have brought her sister. Unless she wanted an excuse to ditch the two young men using her sister as an excuse. I suspected something else but couldn’t figure it out.

Tony greeted me at the door with a cold bottle of beer and a shit eating grin on his face. He told me Meko spent a very long time getting ready. She drove him crazy by changing her mind every few minutes. From what to wear to her hair up or down to saying she wasn’t going to go at all.

Thankfully she was ready when the girls showed up. Tony gave them all a shot of tequila. Mainly to calm Meko’s nerves down. The guys came by in Javier’s big black Suburban to pick them up. That’s when Tony called me to come over.

He and I went to a local sports bar just to keep busy. It was some time later I got a text from Monica. This was in the old flip phone days. She said the club was full and she was having a great time. Adding the guys were being complete gentlemen.

Tony and I took on all comers at billiards. Sometime later I got a second text. Telling me she was having so much fun dancing. She said Javier was a great dancer for a big guy. She made no mention of Meko or Luke.

Tony and I took our winnings and headed back to his place. It was pretty late. But neither of us were ready to call it a night.

So we adjourned to his man cave to catch up on the days sports news. He was looking at his watch every few minutes. I had to admit my anticipation meter was pretty pegged out.

My phone buzzed with another text from Monica, “Heading back to Meko’s house now with company.”

Tony ran around shutting off all the lights. The two of us continued to watch t.v.. We heard the front door open to mixed voices and laughter. Meko called out Tony’s name. He responded by yelling, “Man cave!”

I was surprised to see Luke wasn’t with them. In his stead was a tall slim young black guy introduced as T.C. A UNLV basketball player. T.C seemed a little nervous until Tony offered him a drink from his fully stocked bar.

Both Meko and Monica went on about how crazy fun the club was. They said they danced most of the night. Both seemed a little tipsy but definitely wide awake.

I asked what happened to Luke and Monique. Monica smiled saying, “They hit it off and went for coffee after the club.”

They all took seats with both woman losing their pumps and complaining about their feet hurting. Javier said,”. Ike you’re neglecting you husbandly duties. Massage your wife’s feet for her.”

I looked at him responding, “She’s not my wife tonight. She’s a single lady on a date.”

With that Monica placed her feet on his thigh. Javier looked at Tony then me. When neither of us said anything he started to massage her feet much to her delight.

Meko followed Monica’s lead placing her feet up on TC’s lap. His long fingered hands engulfed her feet causing her to sound out her pleasure.

Both of the young men seemed to relax as they saw no reactions from us as they kneaded two married women’s feet. Then the hand s started in on the calves. Both women moaned in pleasure as the young strong hands soothes aching feet and calves.

Monica lowered her feet to the floor. She stood up taking Javier by the hand. He must of thought the night was over as did TC. He stood and Meko followed suit.

Monica looked up at Javier saying ,”If you take care of the rest of me like you did my feet and calves. You can have me all night.”

Monica walked passed him out of the room. He looked at me asking,”This some kind of set up?”

Tony responded before I could,”Son we have tried every way we could to tell you they aren’t married tonight. She basically told you to go fuck her. How dense can you be?

I just nodded and he flew out of the room after Monica. Meko led TC out of the room by the hand. Tony shook his head saying,”He’s a good cop in a scrap, but a little slow on the uptake.” I did remind him that Javier knew he had a small Armory in his house. That could be intimidating to any man young or old.

Tony closed the door to the man cave. Grabbed multiple remotes and started mashing buttons. Next thing you know we are watching the four of them undressing each other in the master bedroom.

Javiers hairless Brown skinned body had a tattoo over his heart. He was a big guy muscular with a little bit of a gut. He pulled Monica’s naked body close to his. They kissed as his big hands rubbed her firm ass.

Meko was naked sitting on the edge of the oversized king bed. TC was standing in front of her. She gripped his pipe in two hands and still had some left over to suck.

Tony let out a long whistle saying,”Fuck bro don’t break her.”

Monica went down on her knees. Taking Javiers thick cock in her mouth. He placed both hands on her head and visibly fucked her mouth.

TC pushed Meko on her back, pulling her ass to the edge of the bed. He knelt down between her legs. He tongued her pussy while his big hands played with her tits. Her head was flailing side to side.

Monica moved on to the bed kneeling on the edge offering her ass to Javier. He dropped to his knees and started to lick her pussy and ass from behind. Monica reach out and grabbed Meko wrists in her hands. Holding her arms above her head.

TC was now lining his large cock up with Meko’s neatly trimmed pussy. Tony sat there holding his breath as the young black man rubbed the head of his cock up and down his wife’s slit. He would stop an tap her clit with the head causing her to squeal. His long cock had a natural downward bend.

When he entered her and started to pump in and out slowly. It was mesmerizing watching how it disappeared deep into her body. Meko let out a long moan followed by an,”Oh fuuuuuuck!”

Monica let out her own shout as Javier entered her from behind. She still held on to Meko as he began to fuck her.
Javier’s hands held onto Monica’s tiny waist as he pulled her pussy back o to his cock.

Neither Tony or I said a word. Our eyes traveled back and forth between the two couples. TC was up over Meko’s body hands on the bed feet still on the floor. He was long dicking Meko to an incredible orgasm.

Monica had released her wrist. Meko’s hand’s went to TC’s ripped stomach. She was controlling how deep he penetrated her pussy. She would press her hand against him then pull them away only to put them back again quickly if he went to deep.

Monica pulled off of Javiers cock she patted the bed inviting him to lie down. He moved quickly his hard slick looking cock bouncing around as he moved. Monica straddled him guiding his cock into her pussy.

The fucking started in earnest at this point. Monica came with a yell as her head fell back in bliss. TC moved onto his back. Meko straddled him reverse. She worked his cock back into her swollen pussy. She leaned back letting him pump up into her as he gripped her perky tits. She started to cum again almost immediately. Impaled on his cock as she was he could do anything to her and she was helpless.

A quick movement caught my eye. Monica jumped off Javier’s cock she went down on him sucking him like crazy. Only stopping to spit on his cock before taking him back in her mouth. He started to moan and his legs started to move. He came with a loud,”Fuck yeah!”

Monica licked his cock clean. She turned to face TC and Meko. Meko was spent and ready to tap out. She limply fell off to the side with her head in Javiers chest. He was still trying to catch his breath.

Monica shrugged then climbed onto TC’s cock it was covered in Meko’s cum. Tony and I watched as her ass moved up and down side to side. She moaned and whimpered as she grew closer to cumming. TC’s long fingered hands gripped her ass cheeks.

They flipped over with his hands still firmly attached to her ass. He was pumping her with long deep strokes. She was cumming again coating his cock with slick white cream.

TC groaned loudly and stiffed up. Pumping her full of cum. He pulled out allowing us to see his cum pour out of her into the sheets.

The four of them took turns using the bathroom. Then sat around and talked. The ladies answering some questions about their husbands letting them fuck other men. Tony and I talked about how hot it was to watch the action.

I think he was thinking they would fuck and leave. So he could get some himself. I reminded him what Monica had said earlier about they could have them all night if they were good enough.

It dawned on him he may have to wait until tomorrow or the next day depending if our wives could even walk tomorrow.

Meko got off the bed saying it was a wet mess. She said,” TC that was amazing but there’s no way I could do that again. At least anytime tonight. Monica if you are up for more you guys take one of the other bedrooms. Javier and I will take the other one.”

That confirmed what I just told Tony. He grabbed us each another beer and we sat back and talked half watching some old movie. Somewhere along the way we both drifted off to sleep. I woke up having to take a major piss. It was still early in the morning. I went to the master bedroom to use that bathroom.

The bedroom reeked of sex. I turned on the light to get a better look. The covers were on the floor and there were multiple wet spots on the bed. I walked gingerly down the hallway. The first door was closed. I listened closely but heard nothing.

I heard soft moans coming from the next room down the hallway. The door was slightly open so I peaked in. The lights were off. But enough predawn light came in through the window for me to make out two bodies moving in a slow fuck.

TC’s ass moved up and down slowly. Monica’s muscular legs were wrapped around his thin waist. Her hands held tightly to his strong upper back. I knew when she did that to me she was also moving her hips in a circular motion. Intensifying the feeling for her and the cock inside of her.

She came trying to stifle her moans. TC went up on his knees after she unclamped her ankles. He pulled out his cock stroking it until he shot his load on her stomach and tits.

I slipped away and decided to walk back to our house. I noticed a truck in my driveway. I went inside and all was quiet. As I passed by Monique’s room the door was open. I looked inside noticing Luke lying on his back with a sheet covering his lower half. Monique was laying on her stomach with her arm across his thick muscles chest. Her leg was over his. Her perfect round ass was in plain sight.

I quietly made my way into my room jacked off in the steamy shower thinking about all of the hot sex I saw and heard last night. Also about Monique’s body.

Monica joined me in bed about an hour later. She smelt freshly showered. She snuggled up against me saying,”Thank you for last night. I love you.”

I kissed her forehead saying,”Forever.” We woke up to the smell of bacon. Luke was gone but Monique was up cooking up a storm while singing. She noticed us and said,”You guys sit because I have a lot of questions and you have the answers.”

curious62
Virgin

Unread post by curious62 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:32 am

Wonderful hot and erotic story...
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open . Frank Zappa

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Thu May 30, 2019 2:04 pm

Wow! Thanks for sharing!

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 pm

The three of us took seats at the dining table. Monique has cooked up a lot of food. We made our plates in silence.

Monique is studying to be a lawyer. The silence was finally broken with a flurry of questions from her. She asked us if or marriage was ending. Without giving us a chance to respond. She went on with more speculative questioning like we were on a witness stand.

She asked if it was the strain of being in an interracial relationship. Our age differences. Infidelity and revenge. Finally, Monica said,”Babygirl be quiet and let us talk.”

Monique apologized adding. “It’s just that you two are the perfect couple. If you can’t stay together. What chance do the rest of us have?”

Monica looked at me and I shrugged. I had no idea where this was coming from. Monica told Monique she and I were deeply in love. We weren’t splitting up now or ever.

She asked her baby sister what gave her the idea. Monique explained she thought I was only playing around when I told Monica she was single for the night to have fun.

Monique said, “Monica you had men all over you last night at the club. Then I saw you kissing a couple of them on the dance floor. I thought you were being unfaithful to Ike. Then I was up and saw you come in alone this morning wearing your clothes from last night. I was convinced you must have cheated on Ike.”

Monica held her little sister’s hand saying,”Honey, like I said before Ike and I are very much in love. I had a great time last night at the club. I loved the male attention and the dancing. Both things Ike not only knows about me but encourages me with both.”

Monique looked at me looking for confirmation. I smiled and told her, “Monique, I understand this may sound crazy to you. Especially, knowing your one and only serious relationship so-far was to a very jealous and possessive guy. But I do love your sister very much.”

Monica went on to explain our relationship to include us having sex with other people. Monique was captivated the whole time. She finally cross examined us both to ensure she got the facts straight.

Once she realized our marriage wasn’t in danger she seemed to relax. I finished eating and left them to the sister talk. I am sure Monique had more questions but wasn’t comfortable enough to ask them in front of me.

As I walked away I heard Monica ask her how things went with Luke. Monique squealed out and “OMG!”. Saying, “Girl he just left my bed before you crept in. Amazing body and great in bed.”

I went for a long run which I love to do. I reflected about the previous night. Seeing Monica have sex with two different men. Seeing Monique's slender firm body naked while she slept. I shook my head to clear that image. She was Monica’s baby sister and I was listing after her.

I told myself to not think about crossing that line. I was old enough to be her father. Plus, Monica was very protective of her. By the time I returned from my run. I had worked it all out in my head. I would refrain from my lustful thoughts about Monique. I would definitely never allow myself to be alone with her.

I went into take shower. While I was all lathered up. Monica popped her head in to say she was going grocery shopping. I asked if Monique was going with her. She laughed saying, “No she thinks grocery shopping is hell on earth.”

Suddenly, I panicked not wanting to be alone in the house withMonique alone. I stammered out,”Babe let me finish and I will come with you.”

There was no response. I yelled out Monica’s name. Again nothing but silence. I realized she had already left. I got busy rinsing the shampoo from my hair. My plan was to slink into my bedroom. Lock myself in pretending to nap until Monica returned.

I thought it was my imagination at first. I felt a draft then some light touching on my upper back. I spun around clearing the water from my eyes.

Monique was in the shower with me. Her long braids tied up on top of her head. Her perfect smooth dark skin slowly getting wet from the wall faucets. She was looking up at me with her big doe eyes.

I was stunned into silence. Until her soft hands found my cock and balls. I sputtered out that she shouldn’t be there. She shouldn’t e doing what she was doing. In hindsight I remember saying those things butI didn’t push her hands away either.

I started to object again saying,”Monica...”

She continued to work my cock into an erection. Finishing my statement saying,”Monica planned this.”

She said Monica asked her if she found me attractive. Which she did. She asked her if she ever fantasized about me. Which she also said she did. Monica asked her if she wanted to fuck me. Well here we were.

My cock as hard as it ever has been in her hand as her other soapy hand massages my balls. With that Monique went to her knees and started giving me some pretty spectacular head.

Things progressed rapidly from there. I had her stand and spin around. Kneeling I ate her pussy and ass until she came.

The bathroom was all fogged up at this point. I had her facing the glass as I worked my cock into her tight pussy. She groaned saying,”God, your cock feels so good!”

Our movements synchronized to s slow fuck at first. He pussy felt like a velvet glove over my cock. Son though we were fucking each other hard. She was pushing back on my cock. Her hands high up on the glass. Her firm nice sized tits pressed against the glass.

Monique cried out she was cumming. I felt the extra moisture and warmth on my cock. I was on the verge of blowing my load when Monica stepped into the fog of the bathroom. She looked distorted through the figged up glass. I could tell she was naked she had one hand on a breast and the other teasing her clit as she leaned against the wall.

I continue to fuck Monique as Monica’s lower hand worked herself into a frenzy. Monica came sending me into a blissful orgasm. Monique’s knees buckled a little. I held her up as I continued to fill her pussy with my cum.

We died off and the three of us laid on our bed. Monique was excited to say the least. It was like the whole world just opened up to her with possibilities she never had imagined could exist.

After some time Monica started to play with my cock. She teased me saying,”You have some left for me?”

The two took turns sucking my cock. Monica mounted me riding me at full speed. Monique straddled my face facing away from her sister.

After Monique came She flopped on her back next to us. Monica leaned forward placing her hands on my chest. She alternating fucking me between a slow grind to raising all the way up my shaft. Only to slam back down trying to fuck me through the mattress.

Monique played with herself as her older sister put on a dick riding clinic. She lowered down so her big tits were pressed against my chest. Her ass rose and fell in a blur of motion. She went into one of her long orgasms, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....fuck...shit!”

She climbed off replaced immediately by Monique. Monique immediately wanted to show big sis she had been paying attention. She copied her big sister as best she could. But some things take years to master.

None the less, I was so turned on I gripped her tiny waist slamming my cock in and out of her pussy. I came with a roar and a lot of colorful words.

The next day Luke stopped by. He was obviously taken with Monique. But, not in a possessive sort of way. He asked her out that night. I was kind of surprised she came home alone afterwards.

Monica asked her if things were ok. She told us things were great. Luke wanted a repeat of the other night. As much as she wanted it also. She declined telling she really like him and the wax was great. But she was just getting out of one relationship. She told him she needed some time to figure things out and concentrate on school.

She was happy because unlike her last boyfriend who would of freaked out on her. Luke respected her desires. He asked her if he could stay in contact with her. Maybe see her again in the future.

Monique was very taken back by how he was so polite and considerate of her feelings. She agreed to stay in touch and see what would happen in the future.

Monica asked her, “So what figure things out mean?”

Monique flashed that bright white smile saying,”Sis it took everything I had to not rip his clothes off in that restaurant. I can tell he has feelings for me. But I don’t want that right now.”

She walked over to where I was sitting. Then looked at Monica saying,”Sissy I am so hot. Mind if Ike helps take the edge off some?”

Monica sipped her wine saying, “Have fun babygirl.”

I was about to complain about being right there but not being seen. Or about being used as a fuck toy. I quickly bit my tongue because I didn’t care why she was going to fuck me again. But just that she was going to.

Monique wasn’t lying about being horny. I think she tore my shirt taking it off me within a second of the bedroom door closing.

She didn’t want any foreplay. She went on her back pulling my on top. Her hand found my throbbing cock. She rub the head up and down her slit a couple times. The pulled me in deep.

Her hips were moving with an urgency to get fucked hard and fast. I went right to pounding her with long deep fast strokes. She was moaning and saying things that were mostly unintelligible.

She came with a load scream. I let her get her wits before putting her on all fours. As I entered her very wet pussy. She lowered her head to the bed. She looked so hot face down ass up.

I faced her hard once more she came again after a few minutes. Whimpering about my cock feeling so good. I was about to come visualizing Monica listening to us. Maybe with her ear to the door.

That was the only visual I needed. I pulled out shooting a huge load on her ass and back. Monique fell flat trying to catch her breath. I flopped down next to her.

That’s how we fell asleep and woke up. I let her sleep and left the bedroom. Monica was sleeping in a guest bedroom. I watched her sleep. Just taking in her beauty. I couldn’t be happier and I knew she was as well

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:34 pm

We had been assigned in the Las Vegas area for almost two years. When I was notified my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

The military allowed me to be reassigned closer to where my parents lived in Utah. Monica was a nurse and she took an extended time away from working to be with my mom everyday. We bought a home about thirty minutes away from my parents house.

We woke up to a beautiful Mountain View through the huge bedroom window in our new home. I would head to base for work and Monica would go to tend on my mom.

Tragically her health rapidly declined and she passed away. During those months Monica and my mom grew very close. Even though she was dying, she would talk to Monica about taking care of my dad when she was gone.

My dad was a stern hard working man. He had retired from being a power linesman. But still worked just as hard on his small farm. He was tall and fit. Years out in the elements had darkened and weathered his skin. His blonde hair was now gray. But the brightness in his icy blue eyes showed a lot of life left in him.

My mom’s death was the only time he had ever shown any vulnerability. He had almost lost his will to live. The farm was getting run down during his morning.

We would spend our weekends on his farm knocking out the things that needed to be done. He slowly came around and started to be the man I had always known. His eyes carried a sadness still, but he fought through it and poured himself into his farm. Working from sunup to sundown.

After about a year I got an assignment to Korea. It was a one year tour without my family. This would be my last assignment before retiring. Monica was doing what she loved working as a nurse. My daughter loved her high school. My dad seemed to be doing ok. So if I had to go then this was as good a time as any.

My first tour to Korea I was single and young. Having a different woman two three nights a week was the norm. Beautiful Korean women everywhere.

My second tour my rank and position required I maintain a certain standard. So chasing women at local bars wasn’t something I could do or even wanted to do.

But there was always a surety on these types of assignments. Most of the married personnel started their tours with every intention of being faithful to their stateside spouses. Some did so but many people gave into their baser instincts.

You could often walk through the quarters and hear the sounds of people having sex. Or spot a man or women leaving the room of a spouse that wasn’t theirs.

I had been in country for about three months. I sprained my ankle playing some basketball. Earning me a trip to the base clinic. I was tended to by a young female doctor. She was a young captain with fiery red hair freckles and the greenest eyes I had ever seen.

She seemed a little flustered while working on my ankle. So I tried some small talk with her. She had only been in country for a couple weeks. She was a newly wed and confided the separation from her new husband was hard. Her husband wasn’t dealing with it to well. Apparently he was the jealous type.

He we would call her at the weirdest times not taking into consideration a fourteen hour time difference. He would call often in the early morning hours.

Between work and his constant need to check up on her she wasn’t getting much rest. To make matters worse her married nextdoor neighbor was getting laid frequently. The late night tryst kept her awake. She would drift off only to be woke up with a call from her husband. He would want to talk for quite a while. Anytime she would complain that she need to sleep he would accuse her of cheating.

She apologized for dumping all of her problems on me. I assured her I completely understood. She asked me if I was married. I told her I was but we had a marriage that wasn’t restricted by jealousy. She had finished with the ankle splint. She looked at me funny like she wanted to ask more, but she looked away.

I thanked her for her care, wishing her the best. Over the next few weeks I would see her around base. We would exchange pleasantries. She looked tired but was still very attractive and managed to give me a smile.

One day I was on the track jogging and someone yelled to me from behind. It was my young doctor. As attractive as she was in uniform. She was even more attractive in her jogging outfit.

She asked if she could jog with me. My longer legs would make her run faster to keep up. I gladly agreed and we ran silent for a while. When I called her by her rank she insisted I call her Katie while we ran together.

I asked her if things had got any better with her husband. She sighed saying,”No probably worse because I make him hang up after we argue about him being so possessive, so I can sleep. He insists I am doing something wrong.”

She added she was starting to go stir crazy as well. She had been doing the work, gym, dorm room routine since her arrival in Korea. She hadn’t even been off base at all.

I told her she would snap if things didn’t change soon. I made her laugh saying,”Your to young a doctor to lose your bedside manner.”

We parted ways after a good run and talk. After returning to my room. I showered and dressed to go downtown for a meal. I stopped by Katie’s quarters and insisted she join me. Reluctantly she agreed and off we went.

A short while later she was eating some great authentic Korean food. We had a couple drinks during dinner and talked about our experiences in the military.

She seemed in awe of what I had done and where I had been in my many years on active duty. We returned to base. She told me she had a great time. But she needed to try and get some sleep before her husband called.

It was a nightly thing. Good thing the phone rates were low. He would be bankrupting them over the next year.

The next day I ran into her at the gym. We finished working out about the same time. She asked me if I had any plans. I told her I didn’t. Then she asked if I like playing board games. I didn’t really but she seemed excited about it. So I agreed, meeting her a short time later at her quarters.

She asked me to be cautious she didn’t want rumors spreading about us. I laughed thinking, there were so many people in and out of her building who would notice. But I agreed and we came up with a secret knock.

When I showed up she was freshly showered wearing an over sized tee shirt. Her red hair was down making her look even younger than she was. Her freckled face gave her that girl next door look. But those emerald colored eyes seemed hungry.

We battled it out in some serious Chinese checkers and dominoes. Sipping on some smooth rice wine as we played we both were feeling pretty good.

Out of nowhere she stood up and removed her tee shirt. Looking straight into my eyes she slid her panties and bra off. She had a slim firm body lightly dusted with freckles all over. There was a fiery tuft of red hair just above her pussy.

She shivered a little and her body was covered in goose bumps. I looked at her saying are you sure?

She walked to her bed and slipped under the sheet. I stripped and followed her into bed we kissed softly as our hands explored each other’s bodies.

Her soft hand found my rigid cock. She giggled saying her husband was about half my size. I wasn’t immune to flattery. I felt my cock swell even more.

She slid down my body taking my cock in her mouth. She wasn’t the most experienced at it but it felt great none the less. I spun her around so she was straddling my face. Her pussy was already moist when I spread her lips and licked her ass to clit.

Katie moaned around my cock. She started to suck faster the more I licked her her pussy and clit. She spun around straddled me in a squat. She lowered down taking me balls deep. We interlocked our hands as she bounced up and down.

Her neighbors could clearly tell she was getting fucked good. Katie was moaning and telling how full her her pussy felt. Her eyes became glossed over with lust when she came with a shout of pleasure.

I flipped her in her back hooked her muscular legs in my arms almost bending her in half. I fucked her with long deep strokes. She dug her nails into my triceps as her head thrashed from side to side.

She screamed for me to keep fucking her she was going to cum again. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she let out another scream of ecstasy. I felt my own orgasm building and let it all go inside of her sopping wet pussy.

I collapsed on top of her. We were a sweaty mess twisted up in her sheets. Both rasping for air. When her phone rang. She pushed me on my back and panicked.

I calmed her saying he couldn’t see through the phone just answer it. She looked scared but picked up the phone anyway. I could hear him ask what took so long.

Katie told him she was in the bathroom. They talked for quite a while. He wasn’t really saying much. Just small talk trying to keep her on the phone.

I started to get hard again watching her body as she lay there. I stroked her back and shoulders as she talked. Noticing her goosebumps again. I pressed my hardness into the crack of her ass. She looked back at me like I was crazy.

I moved up by her face stroking my now hard again cock. She smiled at me covered the phones mouth piece and started to suck me once again. Stopping only to give him an Uhm hmmm.

I moved behind her again and spooned her. I lifted her leg giving me access to her pussy. I slowly eased my cock back inside of her again. She pressed the phone into the mattress letting out a long moan.

She looked back at me with those lustful green eyes again. But said nothing. I slowly started to stroke in and out. She moved her ass back to meet my thrust.

She started to try and tell her husband she had to go it was late and she was tired. He completely ignores her and kept talking. She covered the phone again as I fucked her faster. She turned her face to mine and we kissed as she came. She groaned as we kissed. I could still hear her husband talking. Unaware his wife’s pussy was full of cock.

She came down from her orgasm. She was still a little out of breath when she asked again to hang up she was tired. I was now kneeling between her legs. I placed two pillows under her ass and started to fuck her again.

This time faster with my hands pressing her knees against her breast. She was having a hard time talking to him now. He kept asking her what she was doing.

She closed her eyes arching her back as she came loudly. There was a long pause on the phone still in her hand. He screamed,” Katie what the fuck is going on! You fucking whore! I knew you were fucking someone!”

Katie breathlessly said to him,”Richard I want a divorce.” She dropped the phone on the bed without hanging up. She pulled me down for a kiss. I continued to fuck her as her husband screamed over the phone.

He kept talking even though he could clearly hear her moaning and telling me my cock felt so good in her pussy. The phone finally went to a dial tone. I came again deep in her womb.

Afterwards I asked her if she had any regrets. She seemed so at peace when she a said,”No not a one.”

Katie warmed my bed a couple nights a week until I went on my mid tour leave. She new it was just for the company and sex. By the time I came back off leave she had found another guy closer to her age. That wasn’t nearly as clingy.

On the nights he would go bar hoping with his friends I would get a knock on my rooms door. A woman in a hoodie that couldn’t conceal all that red hair would slip into my room for some great sex.

Monica wasn’t idle during my tour to Korea more on that later and my mid tour surprise.

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:26 pm

While I was on my Korean tour I would talk to Monica a couple times a week. I would ask her if she had any adventures.

She had nothing to report for the first couple months. She was so busy with work, supporting my daughters sports activities and helping my dad out on his farm on the week ends. She had little time or energy for anything else.

She would send me a care package once a month. It would contain my favorite snack, magazines and other things I liked that I couldn’t get in country. She would also enclose a video of my daughters sporting competitions and their activities on the farm. Both of them were becoming avid horse back riders.

About four months in and right after I began hooking up with Katie. I received a care package with all of the usual contents. I popped the video in and sat back with some snacks.

I watched multiple basketball games my daughter playing in. She usually led all scorers making me a very proud dad. I had to laugh at how Monica hot so excited watching her baby play. Often calling out the refs for bad calls.

In between games I would watch their farm visits. Some included them working others playing. My dad seemed to be doing better. Monica said he was still a man of few words and seemed to purposefully keep her at arms length.

Monica mainly helped him do the things my mom used to do. Pay his bills, manage his accounts, clean and shop. She would help my daughter knock some of the chores. She said she would try and have conversations with my dad. He was always polite but kept their conversations short. He would always have something had had to get to. Monica would get frustrated sometimes. But she never stopped trying to make a better connection.

I did notice in the videos he was always more talkative with my daughter than he was with Monica. He seemed almost timid when it came to her.

I was enjoying watching my daughter riding a horse when the video abruptly changed from that scene to what appeared to be an empty hotel room.

The camera was pointed at the bed and bathroom door. The bathroom door opened. Monica walked out with a towel wrapped around her torso.

She looked great she sat on the bed, applying lotion to her firm legs and arms. That’s when I noticed she had left the bathroom light on and I could see a shadow moving in the bathroom.

I sat up straight on my bed taking in the scene. I was trying to see who it was in the bathroom. Almost on cue a tall dark skinned older gentleman stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

He was probably 6’5” and slightly heavy set. He had white short hair and a matching goatee. I knew him as Charles an administrator at the hospital Monica worked in.

I met him at a few social events. He always had an eye for Monica and considered himself a old school player. He had been married three times and was looking for his fourth.

Monica would tell he would flirt with her every time he saw her at the hospital. Brazenly asking her to “give him some”. She would playful blow him off. But he never gave up trying.

Monica would later tell me she finally agreed to “give him some”. But she had no desire to be his number four. She also told him she would video them as she and I had no secrets.

Once he agreed to her terms. They went out to dinner and a live show. Culminating in what I was now watching. Monica continued to apply lotion. Charles was making drinks.

They were talking about how much they enjoyed the show. Charles stepped in front of Monica blocking my view of her. He handed her her drink. Which she took a sip and placed it on the nightstand.

Charles’s towel dropped from his waist and one of Monica’s hands went to his ass cheek. Charles took a long tug from his drink. Then placed the glass next to the other one on the nightstand.

He was looking down obviously watching her suck his cock. After a short while he said something to her I couldn’t make out. He back away and turned to the side. Revealing a long thick black cock with a huge head and low hanging balls. All surrounded by the same white colored hair.

Monica should up letting the towel fall to the floor. Her body always took my breath away. From the side her large breast were accentuated by long hard dark nipples. Her stomach was flat decorated with a diamond belly button adornment. The curve of her lower back was the beginning of her round firm thick ass.

They moved closer together to kiss. His large cock pinned between their bodies. He commented on her beauty as they broke their kiss. Monica laid face down on the bed. Charles grabbed a bottle of the nightstand.

He applied what appeared to be oil in her back and his hands. His big hands went to work on her shoulders and back first.

Monica cooed and moaned softly. Saying, “Ummm, feels good.”

He massaged her this way for a few minutes, before applying more oil to her body. This time her concentrated on her ass legs. She noticeably shifted spreading her legs slightly more apart.

Charles took this as a green light. Ass he turned up her body from her feet to her ass. He would drag a thick finger over her pussy and anus. Her moans were coming more frequently.

Charles stopped massaging her with his hands. He applied some oil directly to his last he cock. He straddled her legs placing his cock between her shiny ass cheeks. Leaning forward he began to slide his slick shiny black cock between her ass cheeks.

Monica moaned as he slid the entire length back and forth between those magnificent orbs. After a short while he had her flip onto her back. Her very hard nipples pointing up at the ceiling. He poured oil over her tits. Massaging. them, tweaking her nipples to her pleasure at the same time.

Monica arched up pressing her tits into his hands. Charles stopped concentrating on her breast. He began to rub the last he head of his cock up and down her slit. Beating her clit up with it a couple of passes.

Monica took over massaging her own breast. Her hips were moving in an attempt to maximize her pleasure. Finally she couldn’t take the teasing anymore. She said, “Please, I need your cock in me now!”

Her legs went wide as she pulled her knees up to her chest. Charles lines up his cock with her pussy. He pushes in slowly with a long moan. Monica’s hips showed her impatience. She moved trying to get more of him inside faster.

She yelled at him to hurry up and get it all the way in. Charles Lee s forward putting most of his weight on her. She grunted at first. Then his ass started to pump up and down.

Monica’s hands went to his broad shoulders. She cried out,”Oh fuck yes! I need this so bad!”

For a man in his mid sixties he had so pretty good staying power. There were a couple times he appeared to blow a nut. But he kept on pounding away.

Monica came with a series of moans and verbal compliments on Charles making her pussy feel so good.

I was sure he would cum in short order. But he proved to be the old player he bragged about being. He had Monica get in all fours. They began fucking again. She placed her hands on top of the headboard allowing her to push back harder into his cock. His hands gripped her hips as her pulled her back towards him.

Monica came again, he announce he was getting close. He had her get on her back. He got off the bed pulling her ass close to the edge. Again blocking my view of her.

He hooked her legs in his arms as she guided his cock back into her dripping wet pussy. I now had a close up view of his dark cock fucking her pink pussy. He started fucking her hard the bed was absorbing a series pounding.

Monica was speaking in tongue. Urging governments him on in barely coherent sentences. She came again followed by him bellowing out as he pumped a copious amount of cum deep in her pussy.

I could see his ball contracting as he finished cumming. Her pussy was also contracting milling him dry. He pulled away letting me watch cum drip from her swollen fun.

After she recovered she shut the camera off. I started to jerk off. When after a short blank spot in the video. It started up again this time in what appears to be Charles house.

I watch as Monica rides his cock to a couple orgasms before sucking him off taking his load in her mouth. I rewound the video and jerked off watching her get fucked.

Later that week I let Katie watch the video with me . Which led to some great sex between us. Katie’s was simply amazed we could be so open. She vowed to not settle for anything less in her future relationships.

So finally after almost s Ben months apart. I was able to take leave and go back to Utah. Our reunion sex was always great. We were in bed most of the first three days after I got home.

My dad was glad to see me but seemed a little distant. Not depressed. He just seemed to be mentally elsewhere. Especially if Monica was around.

He and I went fishing one morning. We talked about my tour, the farm. We even talked about when mom was alive. I finally asked him if he was ok. He was hesitant to talk at first.

Finally I asked him if it had to do something with Monica. He was silent for a long time before saying,”Son she is good woman and has been a great deal of help to me. But I think it’s beat if she doesn’t come out to the ranch every week. I’m no charity case and she has a life of her own.”

I explained to him that neither of us thought of him in that way. The fact m was hard work and she wanted to help. He got kind of irritated cutting me off saying,”Son dammit just do as I ask.”

I told him ok, but there seemed to be more than what he was letting on. We fished mostly in silence the rest of the morning.

When we got home my dad went off to clean the fish for lunch. I found Monica in the house she had been cleaning and was sitting at the kitchen table taking a break.

She asked where my dad was. I told her he would be a while he was cleaning out catch. She should up asking me to follow her.

As we walked through the house she was telling me she normally didn’t clean my dads study. But it was a mess so she decided to straighten it up.

She went to the desk. Opening a drawer she pulled out a stack of various men’s magazines. I looked at her shrugging saying,”Honey, my dad is still fairly young and he misses a woman's touch I’m sure.”

She did say anything she pulled one of the magazines from the middle of the pile. I was a little surprised to see it had only black women. She opened the magazine and a a bunch pictures fell out.

I picked them up and was shocked to see the were different pictures of Monica. But all of them where if her in different bikinis covering years. Times we would be out at the lake when we visited my home over the years.

None of them appeared to have been taken when Monica was aware. A couple were of of her from the back and one was of her sleeping on a hammock.

My dad obviously had something for Monica. I couldn’t blame him there. But all of these picture predated my mom’s death.

Monica put everything back in it’s place. We went back to the kitchen where she poured us some coffee. I sighed saying,”All this time you thought my dad had some issues with me marrying you. When really he was attracted to you.”

Monica was somewhat relieved it wasn’t a racial thing. But she was concerned about the fact my dad obviously was sexually attracted to her.

I told her about what my dad said in the boat. About her not coming out every weekend. Now it all made sense. It wasn’t that he didn’t need help around there. It was his struggle having Monica around so often.

Before we could talk any more. My dad came in the house with our catch all filleted. Monica got up to start prepping the sides. I got busy frying up the fish.

We ate then went out on the porch with our drinks to sit and talk. Monica seemed to be more into her own thoughts. So I felt like I was keeping up the conversation for all three of us.

Monica would get up to get her more wine and us more beers. After a while I could tell Monica was getting a little drunk. Out of nowhere she stools up and pointed a finger in my dad’s fave as he sat in his rocker.

She exclaimed most emphatically, “I promised Margret I would help you. This isn’t about you it is about me fulfilling a promise to her. So I continue to do so every Saturday whether you like it or not. Is that clear for the both of you!?”

My dad looked up at her just nodding. She stormed off the porch telling me she would be waiting in the car to go home. My dad looked me after a long pause saying, “Well age styles that no did she.”

I suspected my dad was actually happy Monica put him in his place. I slash suspected he was happy he would still get to see her often. The weeks passed to fast and I had to head back to Korea.

The few Saturdays my dad seemed to me more polite and talkative towards Monica. On my last weekend he and I went fishing again. On the drive home I told him Monica and I loved each other very much. He said he could see that and she was a great woman. I told him he needed to listen to her and know that whatever she told him was fine by me. He looked at me for a long moment. I just told him to do what she asked. Then changed the subject.

On my last night Monica and I were in the middle of some heavy duty sex. I was hitting her pussy from the back. She had already cum a once.

I started fantasizing about my dad having those pictures of her. I the imagined he was fucking her right then and not me. I brought up those pictures to Monica saying,”My father is probably stroking his cock right now looking at her pictures.

She painted out,” You think he wants my black pussy?” I picked up the pace saying,”I caught him looking at your ass more than a few times.”

She was really throwing her ass back at me now. She was moaning louder as our bodies slammed together. She hissed,”You want me to fuck your father? You want him to cum inside my pussy.”

Just imagining it set me off. I came so hard I saw spots in my eyes. We laid there breathing hard in our own thoughts.

Monica snuggled up next to me. She asked, “Was that just some kinky fuck talk? Or do you really want me to fuck your father?”

I kissed her forehead saying,”I love him and want him to be happy. I know you could make him happy.”

She said, “i will try if you want me too. But I doubt he would consider actually sleeping with his son’s wife.”

Monica and my daughter saw me off at the airport. All I could think about was her seducing my father. That night I was so horny. I stopped by Katie’s quarters and didn’t leave until we had fucked twice.

Nothing happened over the next couple months. I got another couple videos of Monica fucking Charles. She also enclosed some pictures of her sucking his cock in his office at the hospital.

Then on a call she told me she had asked to go fishing with him. He had agreed to take her. I didn’t have to ask her if she was going to make this her attempt to seduce him. Because I knew she didn’t like to fish.

I waited a few days to call back after they were supposed to go fishing. This is what Monica told me what happened.

She said it was a beautiful day on the lake and quite warm. She wore some short shorts and a sleeveless top that she tied up front so he could see her tiny waist and flat stomach.

As they loaded up his boat with gear and some food and drink. She sensed he was watching her. He seemed to try and keep his eyes averted from her if she talked to him.

My dad loves to fish and talk about fishing. She said it was the most he had ever talked to her in all the years she had known him. He seemed to relax some as time went by.

When Monica hooked a large fish she asked for his help landing it. This brought them into contact. She purposely push her ass back into him. At first he backed away, but as the fight with the fish drew on he remained in contact with her.

Monica could feel his cock stiffen against her ass. They landed the biggest fish she had ever caught. She said she had actually decided she liked fishing after that catch.

She said my dad was very excited for her. He had told her he was very proud she stayed with it and didn’t give up. Monica said it was the biggest compliment he had ever given her.

They arrived back home and I think my dad expected Monica to head back to our house. She told him to clean the fish and she would get the other food started.

My daughter wasn’t there this particular weekend. I suspect it was planned by Monica. She said they had a great dinner. He told her she probably had things to do and he could clean up.

She suspected she was making him feel uncomfortable. She told she had nothing else to do. She handed him a beer and told him to wait for her on the porch.

She made shirt work of the dishes. Grabbed more beers and a bottle of wine for her. They sat on the porch talking. She made sure the conversation stayed mostly to fishing.

He would glance at her body but quickly look away if she caught him. She said it was at this point she was getting turned on. The half bottle of wine might of had something to do with it as well.

She said my dad had a couple more beers than usual. She had finish the wine and started on a second bottle. It was getting late.

His eyes went wide when she told him she had better spend the night as the both of them drank to much to drive. He couldn’t argue that point.

She told him she needed to shower and asked if he had something she could wear while she washed her clothes she wore fishing. He brought her one of his button up plaid shirts.

She could tell he was even more uncomfortable now. She showered and came out wearing only his shirt that was long enough to reach her mid thighs. He was watching television when she walked past him to put her dirty clothes in the washer.

Before heading to the guest bedroom she said she stood in front of him and asked if he needed anything before she went to bed.

He looked at her for a long moment. He clearly wanted to ask her something but just said no. She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She thanked him for a great day and off she went to bed knowing his eyes were on her as she walked away.

She said she was restless and quite nervous as she laid there. Mulling over what to do next. She pondered how things could go very wrong.

She heard his footsteps on the stairs. She heard him taking a shower. She was laying there wide awake when she heard the floorboard outside her door creak.

She thought he was about to come in. But he changed his mind. Then she heard it again. He was struggling with something. He went back to his room.

Monica said she found herself playing with her pussy. One second thinking about fucking my dad. The next worryingly about this all going south.

Finally her lust got the best of her. She put his shirt back on but used only one button. She walked to his bedroom door making sure not to hit the creaky spots in the hallway.

Standing at his door she felt more indecision. She just about decided to go back to bed. The door opened in front of her. He was completely with a semi erect cock.

My dad looked at her and with saying a word walked back to his bed and got under the covers. Monica followed slipping off his borrowed shirt.

He took in her naked body then moved over on the bed. Lifting the covers she got out of the cold air climbing in next to him.

Monica is told me she hadn’t felt as nervous in her life as then. She felt his rough calloused hand move up her flat firm stomach and over one ode her breast.

Her nervousness was being replaced with something else. My dad was leaning above her with water filled eyes. He said to her,”I miss her so much. I’m not sure this is right. But I want you.”

Monica told me she almost broke down crying. She responded saying,”Well all miss her. She want’s this. Ike want’s. I want this.”

He kissed her passionately. She said her emotions and lust took over at that point. Things happened so fast after that first kiss.

She remembered his large finger entering her pussyfooted as they continued to kiss. She found his now rigid cock in her hands. Musing it was the same size and girth as mine but had thick hard vein ridges.

She pulled him on top guiding his cock into her very ready pussy. Her pumped in and out slowly. She remembered how good it felt and kissing and biting his neck and shoulder.

My father was fucking but seamed worries he would break her. Monica told him to fuck her harder. He raised up on his hands. She used her hands to pull and push him faster.

He apparently got the idea and started to fuck her like a man who really needed to let off some pent up feelings. Monica said she came and the orgasm lasted a long time.

He didn’t last very long as one would expect. He plunged in deep emptying a copious amount of cum deep in her womb.

He laid there on top of her with his cock pulsing inside of her pussy. She had her legs hooked around his holding him in there. Hugging him tightly as he cried.

She said they talked for a short time afterwards. He wanted to know more about me being ok with his wife sleeping with her father-in-law. He had also confessed that my mom knew about his stash of pictures of her. The only thing she ever said about them was that Monica was very beautiful. He had meant to destroy them, but couldn’t.

She said the next morning he was up early as usual. The sun wasn’t even up and he was in the shower. He jumped in surprise when she pressed her large firm tits against his back in the shower.

She took the soapy washcloth from him and washed his back. Then turn him toward her. His long hard cock hitting her stomach. After washing his cock and balls she sucked him until he was moaning in pleasure.

He told her he need to get to his chores. They ended up back in his bed. This time neither of them had any nerves or feelings of doubt.

She said she rode his cock to a very nice orgasm. He then took control and fucked her for a good long while at first missionary. Then from behind while pinning her hands back behind her. She had multiple orgasms before he finally came inside of her.

They dressed afterwards and spent the morning doing things around the house and farm. She noted she could hear my dad outside whistling or humming tunes. That was something new.

She had made lunch and called him in to eat. He came into the house and the plates full of food ended up on the floor. He ravaged her right there on the kitchen table.

I never got any videos of her and my dad having sex. But she spent every Saturday night in his bed until I returned home a few months later. More about that next post.

She continued to meet Charles every Wednesday in the same hotel nearby the hospital they worked in even after my return and up until he took a new job back east.

I finished my last assignment retired from the military and started a new chapter in my life. I still keep in touch with Katie. She is now a retired colonel and teaches nursing at a college in the Midwest. She is married with three boys to a man that could be my brother. More importantly they have an open marriage and are happy.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:48 am

Very hot story. Poignant, brought tears to my eyes at one point.

My wife loved my dad and he in return. He's gone now, but I'd bet my bottom dollar if he was still alive or if she was a hotwife back then, they would have gotten together for a few romps.

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:51 pm

My father was always a kind hearted man. But showing open affection or expressing his feelings weren’t his strong suit.

He had never called me while I was in Korea. He would drop a short note in the care package Monica would send me. Usually, updates about the farm or rants about government policies he didn’t like.

So when he called me a couple days after his first encounter with Monica. I knew he was looking for some affirmation from me that it was ok for him to fuck my wife.

The conversation started out about the normal things. Farm life and dumbass politicians. Then there was a long awkward pause. I had to ask if he was still there. He cleared his throat and said, “It’s about Monica and I. Son I know she is deeply in love with you. I believe her when she told me you were ok with. Ummm, you know with what happened.”

For some sadistic reason I kind of enjoyed my dad being uncomfortable at that moment. However, I let him off the hook by telling him. It was my idea in the first place.

We talked for quite a while. He wasn’t quite sure how Monica and I got where we were. But he expressed how lonely he had become with my mom being gone. How he felt being in his early sixties as still young. He admitted he had always found her beautiful and those feelings made him uncomfortable around her.

I went on to tell him I fully understood everything he explained to me. He was a very fit and handsome sixty-two year old man. He had more energy and stamina than men half his age. I also knew he would never look to remarry after losing my mom.

I reassured him everything was ok between us. What he and Monica had now was special and not one sided. He was a little taken back she had already talked to me about their first time together. I could sense his embarrassment threw the phone.

Before he hung up his voices cracked when he said,”Son I know I haven’t told you this enough but I have always been very proud of the man you’ve become. I love you and thank you for understanding what I needed even if I didn’t at the time.”

I felt great after we hung up. I literally believed our decision would keep him from an early grave. I also felt my mom was smiling on us from on high.

Monica gave me the highlights of their next few encounters. My dad seemed to have found his vigor and youth again. She said they had sex in the barns hayloft. Once under the stars on a blanket out by the family pond.

A couple months later I was met at the airport by Monica my daughter whom was now a beautiful young woman. My dad was their as well as other extended family member’s and friends.

This wasn’t just a homecoming. It was to celebrate the end of my military career. Other than the changes in my daughter. My dad looked to be about ten years younger and had that blue eyed twinkle back in his eyes.

Monica and I spent the night making love and most of the next morning. My daughter was out on the farm helping with the planned retirement party in my honor.

They had pavilions set up and decorations everywhere. Even the barn and silos has banners. Their were a lot of people there, many folks I had seen in years. Old high school buddies and some former military folks I had known over the years.

There was an amazing amount of food and drink on hand They even had a live band using a hay wagon as a stage. People were partying, dancing and playing outdoor games.

Monica was everywhere making sure things ran smoothly. She didn’t notice the appreciative looks she got from many men. A few less than sober guests told me how lucky if a man I was.

I couldn’t of agreed more with them. She was wearing a short sun dress that fit her body in a way you couldn’t help but appreciate her beauty. My dad didn’t miss it. I would spot him watching her from across the way.

She would go to him and ask for help getting more ice or other things from the house to keep the party going. As the night went on these little trips took a little longer each time.

I finally got Monica to slow down on being the perfect hostess and dance with me. Out on the dance floor I told her It would soon be time when his buddies escalated the or deteriorated the drinking into doing shots.

She poked me saying,”You boys will never learn. Usually it’s all fun and drinking and one of you has to be saved from the pond.”

She wasn’t far off on that point. I said,”More than likely I will be unable to perform my husbandly duties by the end of the evening. Either due to injury or alcohol abuse.”

She laughed saying,”I have poured you into bed before. No worries there my love.”

I pulled her closer and whispered, “It’s Saturday night.”

She looked up at me with those big brown eyes. She wasn’t sure what I meant. I leaned in saying,”My dad lives for Saturday’s.”

The look of comprehension came over her face. I didn’t miss that momentary glazed look of lust in her eyes I knew oh so well. She poked me again saying, “You just got home I’m sure your dad will understand.”

I kissed her as the song ended. I said, “He would for sure. But he will still be disappointed.”

She cocked her head looking up into my eyes. She smiled saying, “I think you're the one that would be most disappointed.”

Before I could answer I was dragged away by some friends. The party was in full swing by now. My daughter left to go back to town with some of her visiting cousins.

I was feeling pretty good but no where as loaded as most of the party goers. I was playing horseshoes when I noticed Monica looking into the coolers. She waved my dad over. They talked a little then headed to the house.

We lost the match a couple minute later. I feigned having to take a piss. I headed up to the house, but slid out back instead of using the front door. The ice and beer would be down in the basement.

I crept to a small window the ice buckets were sitting next to the freezer. Neither Monica nor my dad were visible. I move down a couple windows. My dad was sitting on a sofa. His head was back as he enjoyed Monica’s thick lips on his cock.

She was kneel in between his legs sucking and stroking his impressive cock. Within about five minutes he came with a subdues groan. Monica got up leaned down and kiss him full on the lips with his cum still fresh in her mouth.

She laughed saying something about playing the mule and getting more ice. He stood up pulled his pants up. He slapped her on the ass causing her to squeal.

I went back to the party. I watched them bring the buckets full of ice back and fill the coolers. They were smiling at each other like they had a secret.

The party started to wain late into the night. I pretended to be drunk. My dad helped me to my old bedroom. I was struggling to stay awake. Then I smelled flowers or what I thought was flowers.

Monica was leaning over me wearing only a man’s shirt. She smelled freshly showered. She kissed me on the cheek softly whispering,”Enjoy.”

I smiled without opening my eyes. I heard her leave the room. Waiting a short while I slipped out of bed and down the hallway.

Expertly avoiding the squeaky spots I drew closer to my dads bedroom. Monica’s moaning reaches me before I reached the closed door. Wanted more than to just listen. Then I remembered as a kid I used to climb the big elm tree outside their window to spy on my mom when she wrapped my birthday presents on her bed.

I back tracked and went down stairs and out the back door. I climbed the tree staying on the side away from the window. I wasn’t worried that I would be seen because there were plenty of leaves and it was very dark outside.

The lamp gave off enough light that I could see them clearly. Well I could see Monica’s legs up in the air and my dads head moving between her thighs. Her hand went to his hair. I could hear her cry out as she came.

My dad stood up from kneeling on the floor. He pulled her to the edges of the bed. I could see his cock sticking up proudly. I could only still see her legs up in the air.

He leaned over her clearly aiming his cock at her pussy. Her hands came up to his hairy chest. Again I could hear her moan loudly as he push forward.

He now had her ankles on his shoulders as he began to fuck her faster. She cried out, “Oh God yes! Fuck me me!”

They fucked like that for a while. My dad pulled out and laid on his back on the bed. Monica moves on top of him. She was still wearing his shirt. But it was open and I had a great view of her big tits from the side. Her nipples were fully erect. She was riding him wildly grinding back and forth. His big hands came up to her breast. She grabbed his wrist holding his hands firmly against her tits.

Her head went back and she came with a loud yell. He pull her down on top him. Now I could only see her ass going up and down in fast motion. She stopped fucking him. He was back up, now on his knees. She came up on all fours without the shirt on.

My dad grabbed her hips and started to fuck her again. They were both glistening with sweat. Monica was urging him to cum in her pussy. A few more strokes and he came yelling out her name. He collapsed on top of her and now they were both out of view.

I climbed down out of the tree and walked to the pond. I waded in then swam for a while. I was completely sober by the time I got out.

I went to bed that night a man loving his life and what was yet to come. The sun through the window woke me up. I had a case of the cotton mouth.

Getting up I walked out of the bedroom. I noticed my dads bedroom door open. So I quietly went to look inside. Monica was lying face down still asleep. Naked with now dry cum on her ass and back. I thought there must of been a round two.

My dad was nowhere to be seen. I went down stairs just as he was coming back into the house. He had already been up doing some chores. Like I said the man never tired.

He wished me a good morning then whipped up a Bloody Mary for me. He then got busy making us some breakfast. Monica joined us before it was done. She was showered but looked pretty tired still.

I smiled at her asking,”Sleep well?”

She replied,”Not enough sleeping.”

My dad coughed as he returned his attention back to the eggs and bacon. We helped my dad clean up his yard. Then drove back to our house. We both napped the rest of the day. We talked about the previous night. I told her about my view and how hot is was to watch them. We made love that night knowing we were back together for good now.

For the next couple years Monica would spend Saturday nights in my father’s bed. I would listen to them make love or sometimes watch from my boyhood hiding place in that old elm tree.

It was my dad that kind of changed things on the third year after I retired. He decided to sell the farm and retire in a warmer climate. His two brothers had been after him for years to move down to Arizona where they lived.

He offered to sell me the farm but I was building my own business at the time. So he sold it to one of my cousins. This keeping the farm in the family. We would go visit him once a year and he would reciprocate.

He and Monica would get there alone time and I got to enjoy listening to their love making. To this day nothing has turned me in more than those times.

Monica got a great career change offer shortly after my dad moved away. The offer required us to move to Atlanta. She would be a nursing teacher at university.

She had followed me around my whole military career. So I gladly did the same to support her. It was also easy for
me in my new line of business. I was into flipping houses. Atlanta provides a lot more opportunities to do what I loved doing.

It also started the next chapter in our sexual lifestyle.

Ike
Virgin

Unread post by Ike » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Hello been a while. Life got busy for us. Monica and I welcomed twin boy grandchildren into our lives. Our first grandchildren and we are super excited! We had to wait longer than we had hoped for grandchildren because or daughter daughter had the audacity to wait until she finished med school and her residency before making us happy!

So picking up where I left off. I was now a retired military veteran. Pursuing my next career as a home flipper/investor. Monica was offers a great new job back east in Atlanta.

We bought an old fixer upper that became my life for almost the entire first year after we moved in. Monica was also very busy with her new job. Being the parents of a very talented and athletic daughter consumed the rest of our time.

Leaving very time for us to resume our open lifestyle. Finally, there was a pause in our extremely busy lives. Our daughter went to visit some family while school was out. It just happened to be the same time as Monica’s high school reunion.

She hadn’t ever attended any of the previous reunions. I suspected in part because she was married to a white guy. You see the high school she attended was predominantly black and Hispanic. I would always encourage her to go even alone but she always made up excuses.

Well as it would happen one of her oldest friends made contact with her. Insisting that she attend this time. She relented and agreed even when her friend insisted I go as well.

She must have bought twenty different outfits leading up to our departure. She seemed more intent on how she would look than any other time I could remember.

Well thankfully I am the type of guy that is confident in my own skin. Because with the exception of a few white wives. I was the only white male present.

The first night was the icebreaker. Monica seemed pretty nervous and needed a a couple drinks to loosen up. My assumptions that being married to a white guy caused her previous declinations to attend were way off.

Monica got all kinds of attention from women and men as usual. With her looks it wasn’t anything I hadn’t experienced before. The difference as I learned was Monica that I have always known was a much heavier highschool student.

Apparently, her transformation was so drastic. Most people denied she was who she said she was. One person actually pulled out an old year book. I had to admit she looked a lot different.

The Monica I knew could play softball as good as men. She could beat me more often than not in sprint races. Apparently, her transformation came after graduation and her desire to join the Air Force.

As the night went on she would point out how many of the “cool kids” talked to her know like old friends but didn’t give her the time of day back then. Some of them looking like life had been hard on them. They were now looking for the prettiest girls affirmation.

We were standing in a small group catching up on life. When a tall slim gentleman stepped up to us. Monica’s face went blank and she seemed nervous again.

He smiled at Monica and she was still speechless. I broke the awkwardness by introducing myself. Javon shook my hand. My hand is pretty large but his long fingers seemed to completely wrap my entire hand up.

Monica finally perked up saying hello. Javon joined the group an added his story. He was divorced and had two kids. He worked as an aide to some congressman. Currently living up in DC with his dog Brutus.

Back in the day Javon was the start basketball player. His ex-wife was the hottest cheerleader in their class. She was also terribly mean to Monica during those years.

However, Javon would always chastise her for being mean to Monica. He was one of the few that would sit with her sometimes during lunch or on the school bus. His friendship problem kept her from experiencing more bullying.

I picked up that he wasn’t as shocked as others with her transformation. Monica got whisked away so I offered to buy him a drink. When I mentioned he did seemed to surprised at Monica today compared to yesteryears.

He laughed saying, “She always finished last in any physical activities we had. But she never gave up and always had a look of determination I envied. I always wondered if I had her determination I might of went much father in my basketball career. So no, I’m not surprised at all that she is as beautiful outside as she always was inside.”

I toasted him to very sincere appraisal of the woman that never ceased to amaze me. Later that evening I teased Monica. Asking if her insatiable sexual appetite had anything to do with her repressed highschool years. Earning me a hard slug to the arm.

The next night was the dinner complete with live band and plenty food and drink.

Monica looked stunning in here short black dress heels and perfect make up. During the night I enjoyed all the attention Monica was getting. Especially overhearing many racy comments from the men there.

The look on Monica’s face when Javon asked her to dance was priceless. It was as if she were the heavy girl again back in the day and the highschool hunk picked her over everyone else.

She was having her Cinderella moment that was decades overdue. So from there it wasn’t to difficult for me to convince Javon to join us after the dinner for drinks at our hotel.

Monica has seen this maneuver from me numerous times. She new exactly where I was trying to take this and her knowing smile. Let me know I had the green light to proceed.

After a couple drinks Monica said she was heading up to our room. Javon begged her to stay for one more drink. She looked at me then back to him saying, “I’ll have another drink with you. But up in my room.”

He seemed confused at first. Monica looked at me saying,”Babe give us some time alone?”

I nodded raised my scotch up to him in a toast saying,”Good things happen to good people my friend.”

Watching them walk to the elevator hand in hand had my dick getting hard already. I moved to the bar where a guy whistled softly saying, “ Now that is one fine piece of ass right there.”

I agreed and bought him a drink. Finishing it my voyeur alter ego got the best of me. To waist more time I took the stairs stopping on every floor to walk down the hallways. Hearing everything from snoring to tv shows to other people having sex.

By the time I reached our floor and approached our room. There was know doubt Monica was unleashing some pent up lust. Her moans were getting more insistent. She was on the verge of cumming.

Javon was pretty vocal as well. Commenting on how good her pussy felt. How perfect her ass was followed by a firm slap. Causing her to moan louder.

I slipped my key into the lock stepping side and moving to a chair in the corner of our large room. Monica was on the bed face down ass up. With her arms stretched out above her head.

Javon was on one knee behind her pumping his long thick prick as far as it would go in and out of her drenched pussy. He would hit bottom causing her to grunt or hiss.

Her eyes were closed while her mouth remained open with constant sounds of pleasure.

Javon’s cock was lathered up with her juices. He was glistening with perspiration. He looked over at me saying, “Fuck man this is some great pussy.”

Monica’s eyes only opened half way. They were so glazed over with lust. I wasn’t sure she even saw me. She went up on her hands telling me she want my dick in her mouth.

I was lying in front of her in a flash. Watching her soft full lips slide up a down my shaft. Feeling the vibrations from her moaning as Javon picked up his fucking pace.

She started a long orgasm that prevented her from sucking my dick. Her hands gripped my thighs as she came nonstop on his thrusting cock. I was stroking my cock furiously as she looked me in my eyes moth wide open but nothing coming out.

Then her eyes rolled up in her head as she cried out, “Oh my God! Fuck yes!”

Shit my cum hitting her chin and tries as they swayed back and forth. Javon stifled his own groan as he came deep inside Monica.

She collapsed forward resting her head on my thigh. Her eyes now closed as she was still caught up I her orgasm. Javon flopped on his back next to us. Revealing how big his cock really was. He was easily as big as her young friend back in Vegas. Slick with their combined cum it flopped to the side still leaking copious amounts of his seed.

I moved off the bed to grab a couple beers from the fridge. Handing him one I popped the cap my bottled chugged about half before looking down at Monica. Cum was oozing out her pussy as she rocked her ass side to side still mewing unintelligible sounds.

They cleaned up to include asking for more towels from house keeping to cover the wet mess on the bed. We talked more into the evening until Monica dosed off to sleep. Javon started to get up to leave. I told him he should just stay and get some sleep it was late and he would have to dive a ways back to his hotel.

The couch was a hide-a-bed. I told him he could have the bed. I would take the sofa. I was in a pretty hot dream when I woke to the sounds of Monica moaning.

Javon was kneeling between her legs holding her legs wide apart as he stroked her with long deep thrust. Monica was covering her mouth with one hand as her other hand busily rub her clit.

Javon lowered his chest down onto her big tits. Smashing them so they bulged out to the side. Her muscular legs immediately wrapped around his slim waist locking her heels together.

Javon continue a long slow fuck but the wet sounds coming from the bed left no doubt Monica was enjoying what he was putting down.

Javon stopped his thrust leaving her impaled on his big cock. Monica started thrusting her hip up at his. She was getting a little frustrated at this point at his teasing.

She pushed him on his back hit between his legs facing towards his feet. She reached back with one hand and worked his Vick back inside of her pussy.

She started to move back and forth her head went back as she started to moan with pleasure. Javon has both ha da on her big firm ass cheeks assisting her movements.

Soon enough it was her turn to tease him. She stopped her own movements now he was thrusting his hips frantically. She sat up looking back at him giggling, “Payback!”.

She squealed as he pulled her backwards landing with her back on his chest with most of his cock still inside her. He placed a hand on her pussy as he began fucking her guts out from underneath her.

One of her hand covered the one he had over her pussy while the other braces against the headboard so her skull would get bruised.

I was hard and stroking listing to them fuck. Watching Monica’s heavy firm tits get tossed about as she was splayed wide open. Monica came hard her legs trying to clamp together.

Javon pulled his cock out shooting another big load up on her heaving stomach. I grunted quietly emptying my own balls. When I woke in the morning Monica was humming in the bathroom and Javon was gone.

Monica came out of the bathroom freshly showered. Gave me a deep kiss. She told me she loved me and thanked me for allowing her to live out a long time fantasy.

The last day of her reunion consisted of an picnic at a park. We played volleyball and other games. I got to meet Javon’s ex-wife, she wasn’t there for the first two days of the event. She was nothing like her highschool photos. She was now a plus plus size. The look on her face when she saw Monica was priceless.

Better yet Monica treated her with kindness and love. Later telling me she knew how she how she felt and empathized with her. Like Javon said, Monica is as beautiful inside as she is outside.

As the sun went down they lit a huge bonfire. People were singing and cheering. I watched Monica and Javon slip away into the shadows. Waiting a few minutes I followed. They went towards the parking lot. So I went towards our SUV.

Stopping short of the vehicle. I could make out Monica’s head going up and down as Javon reclined back in the passenger seat. His big hand went to the top of her head.

She sucked on him for quite a while. He grunted out he was about to cum. His hand came off her head. But she kept sucking letting out loud wet sucking sounds.

Javon let out a long sigh as she took what I imagined was a huge load in her mouth. I went back to the fire. Soon they returned she took my hand and laid head against me.

Later back at the room she told me she was to sore to fuck him but gave him a great blow job. We hadn’t had sex at all and she was now to sore to fuck. But she noticed my condition. She slid down my body giving me the same great head she had just given Javon.

She hasn’t missed a reunion since. The last couple she has gone alone. Sending me pics of Javon’s big cock in her pussy.