NYCWifey: Another true story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NYHubby
Experienced

NYCWifey: Another true story

Unread post by NYHubby » Tue May 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Tonight my wife is taking the train home from a trip to Washington, D.C. When she gets off the train however, she will not take the subway directly home. She will instead head to the Upper East Side and to the apartment of Lloyd, a man she connected with on an adult website and who she had drinks with last week. Lloyd will give her a promised massage, kneading and soothing her aching muscles. But, unlike most traditional massages, he will then take things to a different level, touching her and stroking her in more intimate areas of her body, enjoying her building arousal as my wife, in turn, enjoys his erotic attentions. He will then move her to the edge of the table and slide his hard cock inside my wife’s willing pussy and fuck her right there, on his massage table until they both have an explosive orgasm. Afterward she’ll return home relaxed, satisfied and with a naughty but very well-fucked pussy.
My wife and I practice the Hotwife lifestyle. We have been doing it for quite a while. In fact, in the past 10 years (since we started after 19 years of monogamy), my wife has had sexual relations with almost 100 men while I have remained 100% faithful to her. But all things evolve over time and recently, when we were in bed and I was playing with her pussy I had a conversation with her to find out exactly what she wanted out of our Hotwife relationship. I know we have been moving toward a more female-led, sexual relationship where I’m really turned on the more that Wifey calls the shots about what we do sexually. I know that in most things related to our relationship that although we always make sure we both agree before we make any big decisions, my wife often defers to me. Sexual decisions are however her choice and I have been supporting her in becoming more comfortable in calling the shots about what we do sexually:

ME: So, do you like getting fucked by other men?

WIFEY: I do.

ME: What about it?

WIFEY: Well, when it’s the right guy, it’s exciting to have another man’s cock in my pussy.

ME: What’s exciting about it?

WIFEY: I mean I’m married and I’m supposed to only let you put your dick inside of me. But getting fucked by another man is taboo, and hot, and let’s face it, we’ve been married a long time and a new man just brings an excitement, an energy that’s pretty wonderful. You seem to like it, I like it, so why not?

ME: And how do you feel about me being with another woman?

WIFEY: That’s not something I’m interested in.

ME: I think there’s more to this than that. “It’s not something I’m interested in” can mean a lot of things. For instance, it could mean that you’re not interested in it but you’re OK if I do it on my own, like going to see an art exhibit you’re not interested in seeing. But if you instead mean “I definitely do not want you to do that” that is a completely different statement. So again, how do you feel about me playing with other women?
WIFEY: OK. Fair enough. It’s not just something I’m not interested in. If I’m being completely honest, I really don’t want you to do it. I don’t want to share my husband with another woman. You’re my husband and I don’t want some other woman horning in on what’s mine. It’s just not something I want you to do.

ME: There you go! Now that’s a clear statement of desire and I hear you and I will fully abide by that. I will not be sexual with anyone other than you. Now how about you and other men?

WIFEY: No…that I do want.

ME: Meaning?

WIFEY: OK. I want to continue sharing my pussy with other men. I find it exciting, you find it exciting so I see no reason not to continue doing it.

ME: Sharing with men plural, or just one, special friend?

WIFEY: Just one would be ideal for me.

ME: And how do you feel about exclusivity with your lover?

WIFEY: I’d like that.

ME: Meaning?
WIFEY: I would like it if he is the only man who I let fuck me. It would make the sex with him more special and exciting and exclusive because he’s the only one who gets to put his dick in my pussy. It’s just, I don’t know, more exciting and more taboo. And I guess more empowering from a power dynamic, because I’m not letting you fuck me because I only want to give it to my lover. Like sexually I’m the boss, I make the rules.
ME: OK. So why do you think it’s hard for you to state all of this clearly?
WIFEY: I don’t know, I guess because the egalitarian in me says “you shouldn’t do that” it’s unfair, not equal in a way. But the Hotwife part wants this.

ME: It definitely is unfair from an equality perspective. But a lot of things are. Think of how many times you defer to my opinion on decisions we make. This is one place, the sexual realm, where we have both decided you get to make the rules. We can call it ‘Lady’s Choice’ if you want to.

WIFEY: OK. That sounds acceptable.

ME: So Milady, what are your rules that both you and I will be obligated to follow?

WIFEY: OK. The rules are you must remain faithful to me. All your carnal attention has to be on me and only me, while I will keep a regular lover who has ‘marital relations’ with me. You won’t be completely cut out sexually: You can kiss me, and play with my nipples, and rub my pussy, and lick it, and use a dildo on me. But you cannot put your dick inside of me because my pussy will be the exclusive domain for my lover’s cock. Only he will be able to fuck and come inside of me. After he fucks me I’ll come home and show you what he did to me and let you feel it, and taste it and clean what’s left of the creampie he left inside of me. Then you can make me come again by either eating me, or fingering me, or fucking me with my dildo. I will give you release by jerking you off, or giving you head, or using the fleshlight on you. But not by allowing you to put your dick inside of me. Agreed?

ME: Agreed!

WIFEY: Good! Now use that dildo on me and make me come.

I did.
And she did…
And I expect that tonight when my sexy wife comes home from her rendezvous with Lloyd she will be feeling sexy, a little smug, loved, empowered and (I hope) very, very satisfied

livinginsin
Trainable

Re: NYCWifey: Another true story

Unread post by livinginsin » Tue May 21, 2019 5:22 pm

very hot story, and brilliant dialog. Thanks for taking the time to write this account up. And, good to hear you're enjoying your loving denial.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed May 22, 2019 5:30 am

How turned on are you by this prospect?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

NYHubby
Experienced

Unread post by NYHubby » Wed May 22, 2019 6:18 am

EXTREMELY!