The Bowl

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Don Jetman
Player

The Bowl

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:16 pm

The Bowl

By Don Jetman

An account of a game between L's Dom and the two of us that went on for months several
years ago. It's been cobbled together from nearly 100 personal emails back and forth
with an online friend at the time, describing our daily, weekly, and monthly activities
as we did our best to play by her Dom's rules. My thanks to DavidnDaria who, after
hearing about it much later, encouraged me to recover my correspondence from that time,
organize it, and make some sense of it.

~ 1 ~

I'm not sure exactly how or when the idea came to us.

To me, the idea of someone "owning" my wife was both hot and dangerous. "Hot" was seeing
a man "handle" her in bed, big guys, turning and lifting her small body like it was
their toy. Massive slabs of muscle covering her when I watched. Almost completely hiding
her from sight while his cock split her pussy. Her seemingly helpless arms and legs
grasping his bulk. Giving up everything she is to him. Taking everything he has.

"Dangerous" because she might love it a little too much. Maybe want those bulging arms
and tree trunk legs and tireless cock all the time. Maybe giving more than just her
body in time. Fetishizing being a pet to her owner. Obeying regardless of the
consequences. Her mind owned as well as her body.

To L, it meant living out a reluctant fantasy. A guilty pleasure. Jettisoning her fear
of loss of control in the real world. Facing her sporadic need to be a feminine pet,
a willing slave, to the right man. One more convincing in the role of her Master than
I could be. One who could manipulate her and use her body while he made me watch. A
Dom who would control me as well as L. In essence, L's need to be controlled, but to
see that I was controlled from her place under him.

~*~

It began with one of our visits with Dave, L's very first lover and longtime Dom. It
was an interesting visit.

Dave has been our mentor. I've never known anyone like him. His intelligence,
imagination, and keen perception of what our limits are, well, it's as though he has
some supernatural power that allows him to know things about us we ourselves don't
yet know. And yes, at times, I've doubted his judgment, mostly that the ends justified
the means, but he's never abandoned us or hurt us, and always follows up after one
of his games to make sure we're whole. I sincerely doubt we'd be hotwifing today if
we hadn't found him. He's done wonders for L's sexual freedom and confidence.

L had spoken about her fantasy of being owned, and Dave has taken things in that
direction. He was relatively understanding when he questioned L that day. Mostly he
just embarrassed her by making her tell us details about her masturbation - how many
times, where, and what she was fantasizing about. She wouldn't look at him when she
answered. Sitting there in his living room admitting such personal things was hard
for her. I could see the discomfort on her face and hear it in her voice.

He always has her take her clothes off when she's in his house, so being naked had
a little to do with it too, I'm sure. But it was clear he wanted her to expose more
than her body this time. He wanted her private thoughts. Things I didn't know. That
she masturbated in the tub all the time thinking about one of my best friends. That
she had done it at work, in a bathroom stall, just after a meeting with a coworker
she found attractive. That she retreated to our bathroom a few times when she wasn't
able to cum after we role played she was fucking someone else, and came silently and
quickly imagining she was doing one of my coworkers or even her boss. Private little
secrets. He wanted all of them.

She was actually shaking, and I couldn't help feel a bit sorry for her when he told
her to masturbate as we watched. But then I also saw that she was trying to please
him, regardless of the pain he caused her. Then came my feelings of angst, as though
she did this for him, but would never do it for me - the loss of a part of her that
is so personal. But I was aroused at the same time.

She struggled, trying to confess thoughts that she used to masturbate privately while
she fingered her clit and pussy in front of us. Glancing at us to see if we got off
oh her performance. Closing her eyes and pretending that she was alone. I was torn,
disturbed that she seemed so naked and vulnerable, but so mouthwateringly delicious
as her body strained and pushed toward her orgasm.

He kept commenting on her fantasy as she worked. What a slut she must be. But that
she must cum to please him. "Show your husband what a little slut you are for me -
that you'll do anything for me. That you're mine, not his."

I never knew whether she faked her orgasm or not. She shivered and convulsed once or
twice and collapsed back into the chair. Soaked with sweat. Hands trembling. Eyes asking
him if he was satisfied. She never looked more helpless, and I thought a bit worried.

He was quick to tell her how she let him down. Pacing back and forth in front of her.
Glaring up and down over her spent body.

"Did you cum? I couldn't even tell. I'd hoped you'd give me what I wanted."

She just stared up at him, her fingers still resting on her clit as though she'd try
again if she had to.

"I'm not sure you're ready - not sure you're committed. Are you afraid? Still your
husband's good girl? Maybe it's too much for you - giving yourself to me. I'm not
convinced. Convince me."

Hearing her apologize was perverse. She was sorry she didn't cum harder. Sorry she
disappointed him. Promised she would try again. And that she would cum so hard for
him that he'd be convinced. I couldn't tell if she was acting. I couldn't tell how
much she really wanted to be "completely owned". But the sight of her there, collapsed
in the chair below him while he strolled back and forth, testing her, demanding
everything - well, it was something I'll never forget.

Finally he told her it was partially his fault he hadn't trained her well enough, but
that he would this weekend. "That is, if you still want to be owned." It was stunning
to see her there, so small and naked, hearing her answer, that yes, she wanted to be
owned and would do whatever he wanted.

"Your body will be mine, not yours, or your husband's," he reminded her.

"I know," she told him. Her voice was child-like, so submissive. "It's what I want."

They didn't look back at me as they climbed the stairs to his bedroom. I imagined that
now she'd do anything for him that night. And I wondered what that "anything" might
be.

Don Jetman
Player

Re: The Bowl

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:17 pm

~ 2 ~

He took her out the next day, and I stayed home and waited - most of the day. Don't
get me wrong - he has a large library, a beautiful pool, and stocks the best beer and
scotch, so I was hardly being punished, except for not knowing where they were or what
they were doing. He does get my imagination going every time they go out together.

He further transformed her by getting her hair cut and styled and by buying her a new
wardrobe. We got a fashion show that night. He must have spent a fortune. Lots of very
classy clothes - dresses, skirts, and blouses that had a more European style than L
is used to wearing. Nothing slutty, but the clothes were more form-fitting, very tight
jeans and leather pants, short skirts, and blouses with necklines that L would never
wear. Her hair was cut much shorter, curved under as it followed the line of her jaw,
with a few striking highlights - very not her, but very sexy.

The encore was Dave telling L she had to leave the clothes she brought with her there,
and wear only what he bought her from now on. He told me to gather all of L's bras
and panties I could find. I emptied her suitcase, then dropped them in a pile in the
middle of the room. He made her take each bra and panty and cut it to pieces with
scissors. I watched her kneeling naked in the middle of his living room as she destroyed
every piece of her underwear.

"You won't need them because you won't wear any of them from now on, L," he told her.
"I want Don to cut up all of them you own when you get home as well. You'll only wear
the things I buy you. Everyone should know you're owned now."

L complained that it would be a problem for her at work. He explained that by allowing
her to wear the tiniest of thongs (I'd call them G-strings) and the padded half-bras
he bought for her, she'd avoid a scandal, but still send signals that something about
her had changed, something that broadcasted she was hungry for sex. I worried about
the attention she'd get from the men at work as well - hell, from practically any guy
she'd meet. Her nipples would soon be the topic of conversation at the office - maybe
everywhere.

He helped her carry the new clothes upstairs. I pictured them hanging next to his in
his closet. Accessories for his willing pet. He fucked her with the door open that
night. Downstairs I could hear her begging - to be owned, to be fucked harder, to belong
to him. When she finally stopped, I went downstairs to my room and slept.

I dreamed the three of us were at a dinner party with all of our friends back home.
Someone asked L if she liked sucking Dave's cock, and she said, "Mmmm, it's delicious.
I can't keep my mouth off him." I woke in the middle of the night with a hard-on and
jerked off thinking of her licking and sucking him in front of everyone we know. I
went back to sleep wondering whether she might eventually do it someday.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:19 pm

~ 3 ~

Dave called L the day we returned home, just to remind her to follow his instructions
to the letter. She listened for a few minutes, then handed the phone to me. He was
brief - just a reminder for me to destroy all L's old bras and panties.

She watched me later that day as I sliced everything to bits, turning a pile of lacy
underwear into small scraps of colored cotton and nylon. She looked a little sad, I
thought. Maybe it was just worry - that now she'd be risking her image as the reliable,
driven manager at work, and the innocent, vanilla wife at any social event.

"I suppose he wants what I'm wearing too," she told me after I was done. She had worn
an old bra and panties when she dressed that morning, forgetting Dave's new orders
out of habit. I shrugged as I looked up at her from where I was kneeling beside the
pile of scraps, not knowing what to say. "I guess you could call him to find out,"
I told her finally, in the most sympathetic voice I could muster. Without taking a
second to think, she undressed and handed me her underwear.

I remember how alone and forlorn she looked standing there in the nude as she watched
me destroy her last remaining bra and panties. There wasn't much of a sexual air to
it - I was tentative and unsure of what would be next, and didn't want to amplify her
uncertainty or worry. I think it was the moment reality descended on L - that Dave's
game, his Svengali-like power over her, and her own once secret fantasy was alive and
had followed us home.

L went to bed without her familiar old, comfy nightshirt that night. I found she was
naked when I came to bed later, and thought making love would ease the tension of the
day.

"He won't let you," she told me when I moved against her under the covers. "We can't
have sex without his permission."

"So, how am I supposed to do that when he's a thousand miles away?"

"You have to call him. But don't wake him. It has to be before ten o'clock."

She rolled over to face me, gently removing my hand from her bare thigh.

"It's what he made me promise when he called today. I'm sorry."

"So, how would he know what we do in our own bed?" I asked. I had a raging hardon that
was slowly deflating, and I wasn't happy about it.

"He'll know. Because I have to tell him. If he owns me, I have to tell him."

"So, big deal - tell him. What can he do? He's not here."

She looked a little worried, and didn't answer right away.

"He said he'd punish me if I don't do what he wants."

I was stunned that she'd take the game so seriously. Or was it just a game anymore?

We lay there in the dark facing each other, not knowing what else to say. Passing car
lights would brighten the room briefly, and I could see her breasts exposed above the
blanket, her nipples extended and hard. This excited her. Was it the game, or that
she was denying me, or just simple arousal? Still, for some reason my erection was
returning.

Eventually, she reached over, found my dick, and stroked it.

"So, this is OK? Just not sex?" I asked her.

She pulled me on top of her without a word and guided me inside her.

"So, aren't you afraid he'll punish you?" I whispered in her ear, as though he was
there and might hear.

"Yes," she answered. Then she rolled on top of me and fucked me like a crazed demon.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:20 pm

~ 4 ~

I was called out of town for work the following week, so I didn't know what L decided
to wear to work every day. I thought about it a lot. It tortured me most days. Would
she cheat and continue to wear her regular wardrobe, or dare to do as she was told
and dress to seduce? She'd tell me she was wearing Dave's clothes when I called her,
but was reluctant to give me many details. "At least tell me if men notice," I begged.
"Oh, they notice all right." she said. But that's all she'd say.

L's brief answers to all my questions had been convincing, so I was almost certain
L had been wearing her new wardrobe to work. I got back early Friday afternoon and
was home when L got in, about 7:30 that evening. She was evasive at first when I asked
if she had been working late. Finally she confessed that Dave had told her to stop
somewhere for a drink after work, and to report back on how many men approached her
in her new clothes. She put it off until the end of the week and finally stopped at
a place near us, a restaurant with an upscale bar.

She did look stunning when she came in, even in the simple, white, fitted blouse and
very short black skirt. Her new hair style looked amazing when she dressed in her new
clothes. Her breasts were so obviously exaggerated by the tight blouse. It was a
stunning comparison to her usual look. I was sure she must have worn one of Dave's
padded bras under it. Her breasts looked huge. I remembered that she wasn't allowed
her regular panties, even at work, and wondered what the men there saw when she sat
facing them in the tiny skirt.

She wouldn't tell me much, other than it was what he wanted her to do, and that it
was just teasing guys, nothing else. Later that night she let me listen with my ear
close to her cell when she called Dave to tell him about how many guys flirted with
her. He knew I was listening, and made her describe which ones she would have wanted
to fuck and why. It was very hot - so much so that I asked L to ask him if we could
have sex that night.

"Well, have you been a good girl?" he asked.

L paused, glanced over at me, and then confessed that she had sex with me the night
we returned. Again, I was stunned that she was so deeply invested in what I thought
was just another of Dave's games. Although she really hadn't told me so, I had thought
that night would be our secret. She was so eager to fuck me, so hungry and aggressive
as she rode me until we both came. What the fuck was happening?

He spoke to her for a long time. When she moved away from me I could only hear her
side of the conversation, which was just a series of "yes" and "no" answers. She sat
on the edge of the bed when they finished. She didn't speak, or even look at me for
a while. Finally I asked what he had told her. She was sober and a bit distant when
she looked up at me and answered.

"I can't have sex with you until I have sex with someone else from now on. He wants
me to go out three nights a week now - to flirt, and to find men to fuck. If I bring
home a used condom, we get to have sex. If I don't, you can't touch me."

"But, does it have to be some stranger, or can it be anyone? You and Frank fuck all
the time, sometimes even late at work after everyone has gone for the day. He spends
the night sometimes, so that would count too, right?

It seemed to dawn on L that it might be at least a partial solution. And that more
sex with Frank wouldn't be a bad thing.

"Anyway, how is Dave going to know?" I reminded her.

Looking up at me with the same sober stare, she said, "Because I'll tell him. I have
to tell him if he owns me."

~*~

I took L out to dinner the next night, partially because I wanted us to feel like a
normal married couple again, and honestly, partially because, for at least a few hours,
I didn't want to give up the part of her that Dave owned.

It was L's favorite restaurant, expensive and classy. L wore one of Dave's outfits
- a slinky black sheath with spaghetti straps and a slit up the side that rose nearly
to her hip. I was still taken by how her new hair style changed her, especially when
she was dressed for an occasion like this.

I think L shared my feelings. She reached across the table and took my hand several
times, smiling as though to tell me she was really mine while we were there. I wondered
what people thought - the men who had been staring at her legs who stopped staring
when she held my hand - the women whose looks of either envy or offense melted into
smiles when L lovingly placed her hand on mine.

Still, I loved it when men watched her, wanted her, encouraged by the amount of skin
she was showing. I loved it even more when she teased them and flirted. And I learned
a little bit more about my wife each time she decided whether to tease and discard
them or invite them into her bed. But on this night there was no teasing or inviting,
only a quiet, memorable dinner together. Anyone there who might have wanted take her
knew it wasn't the time or place to try.

On our way home L wanted me to take a detour. When I asked her why, she said she had
called Frank before we left and asked if she could see him later.

"So, 'see him' means you're going to fuck him?" Not that I was upset - it's always
hot when she invents these last minute surprises.

She looked at me and grinned. "Don - "see him' means I'm going to have sex with you
later. Remember Dave's rule?"

I watched her climb the stars outside his house, the slit in the side of her dress
opening wider with each step. "Give me an hour," she had told me just before leaving
the car. So I parked there, my erection straining inside my pants, imagining her
attacking and devouring him with little explanation before coming back to me. But I
knew the way she looked that night, any guy would have welcomed an unplanned quickie
with her with no explanation at all.

Thirty minutes passed, I'm sure more slowly for me than for L and Frank, and then we
were on our way home. I remember asking her whether she was still horny for me after
fucking him. She grinned and told me, "Just wait and see."

It was the first time I had fucked her immediately after Frank. In fact I rarely had
sex with L right after one of her lovers. Frank had agreed to our condom rule long
ago, so there was no mess - only the unfamiliar absence of foreplay to get her wet,
and what I can only describe as the "openness" inside her when I entered her. We were
both too excited to take our time. We fucked. For L the excitement may have been from
playing Dave's game, but for me it was having her so soon after Frank had his cock
in her.

L lay beside me after, stroking my chest with her fingers.

"See? Dave owning me isn't so bad, is it?"

"It's not always how I thought it would be," I answered, "but tonight I agree."

"I knew you would," she told me. "Don't think about it and worry so much. Just let
him have me. Give in and watch. I'm not going anywhere. You know that, right?"

"Sure - I know that," I told her. I hoped I sounded more convincing to L than I was
to myself.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:22 pm

~ 5 ~

L's next talk with Dave brought more rules and restrictions. He wasn't happy that L
had used her regular lover to skirt his limits on me fucking her. He considered it
cheating, and for that she deserved a more strict rule as punishment. From then on
she had to fuck someone she didn't know before she had sex with me. And it had to be
a different guy each time. It was a huge milestone for L. She wasn't used to
sport-fucking strange guys, at least not without finding a certain chemistry with them
first, and even that was an unpredictable rarity.

I could see she was conflicted. Little did I know at the time that Dave also ordered
her to bring back the used condom from each guy she fucked as a trophy. I'm sure
everything was building too quickly for her to accept all at once. She was dazed after
his call - I wasn't sure if it was fear, or embarrassment, or indecision. Maybe it
was all three. But she wasn't about to tell me. She was a ghost by the end of the call.

I sensed something was wrong. I told her she could stop the game any time she wanted,
and I'd be fine with it. I was sure Dave would be too.

"No, he won't," she argued. "He won't want me if I just quit. He'll say I'm not the
person he thought I was, that I'm too scared and uptight to let go of everything that
keeps me from being really sexy, for you and to other men. I don't want to be that
person anymore, Don. I want to be free of all that. I want men to want me when they
meet me, even when they just pass me on the street. I love that."

I guess I had always known, but it was the first time she said it out loud, at least
to me. I didn't know what else to tell her. So until she decided, we stopped having
sex. The game was on.

Her new clothes really started to get to me. For the first time I felt something like
jealousy. She was showing off to everyone knowing I couldn't have her. It's how I had
wanted her to dress for such a long time, and now it was happening, but only because
Dave ordered it. It seemed she was becoming more and more proud of showing off her
body. She began to move in a different way, more suggestive and inviting. Dave's new
bras made her bust-size look much fuller, not in an extreme way, but definitely
noticeable. She never brought it up, but when I asked whether men noticed her more
at work, she just smiled and said, "Sure - I can tell they do." When I asked if they
flirted or said suggestive things to her, again she just smiled and said, "Some of
them do..." She wouldn't say more. Was it because she didn't care, or because she was
hiding how often they hit on her?

Each day I couldn't wait for her to come home from work, trying to see if her clothes
were wrinkled or somehow different than when she left in the morning. If she left before
me, it was a special treat to see what she chose to wear. I tried to imagine why she
chose the outfit, maybe who she was wearing it for, or who she was trying to seduce.
But still, it was killing me to stand by and watch her flaunt her body in a new outfit,
first in front of me that morning, then for other men the rest of the day. Killing
me in a good way, I guess.

L called me at work one afternoon later that week and told me this pharmaceutical sales
rep invited a group of them out for drinks that night. She gushed that he was cute
and blond, a young Scandinavian type, which wasn't her type at all. When I asked her
if she'd be coming home tonight, whether she had any clue he'd want to have sex with
her, she said, "Well, um, we'll see. I thought you might want him to fuck me, Don?
Am I right? Because then, you get to have me. It's what you want, isn't it? Him fucking
me in his hotel room while you wait for me?

I was speechless. This wasn't the L I knew. I guess I was silent a bit too long, and
she asked me, "Don, is that a 'yes'?" I mean, the things she said were hot, and she
sounded so hungry, so excited. She was trying to use the words she thought I wanted
to hear. But they weren't really her words. She was trying so hard. Maybe too hard.

I had to be careful how I answered, even in my own office. Anyone might pass by the
open door and overhear me tell my wife it's OK to fuck a guy she just met. I simply
told her, "Of course, that's a yes. Enjoy yourself. I mean it."

L was home by 11:00 that night. There were two other women from her office in the group,
and the sales rep gave L's younger coworker much more attention. L was a little
disappointed, but admitted the girl was closer to his age, and wasn't wearing a wedding
ring, which complicates things. How was she supposed to flirt in front of two other
women who work with her, and get the message across that although she's married, she's
open to having sex with other men? She wasn't upset as though she thought she had been
rejected for the younger girl, although she did refer to her as the office
"bobble-head". She just hadn't been free to work her magic. L told me she still thought
there was chemistry between her and the guy, so she'd wait patiently for another chance.

As we talked that night, she commented that "there are lots of other men out there
who want me that I've never considered before because I felt they should be more like
a 'boyfriend', you know, more innocent at first. Now that Dave wants me to be more
aggressive, and you're OK with that, I see things differently."

Even as a hotwife, L has always had a preference for the "boyfriend experience". She
teased me with the term before, but never actually admitted she used that as her main
selection criteria for finding lovers. Maybe it's the first time she had realized it
herself. It was clear to me that her preference for the type of man she'd go after
was changing as her physical needs began to push aside emotional justifications.

There was this pervasive feeling in the air now that Dave had created what she'd become.
I know L felt it too - she hinted at it more than once. I had this constant anxiety
about it, that he controlled us, that he made L someone I couldn't, even after years
of marriage. But maybe, if I was honest with myself, I might have liked the control
he had over us. Well, at least it was exciting.

But at times I felt the angst of living with the humiliation of submitting to another
man, of seeing him so easily make my wife a sex slave to his whims. And then just
imagining her naked and helpless as he fucks her in front of me, owning her body, gets
me hot again. This angst has always been a part of what we do, but the game had brought
it more to the surface in me, and had thrown it in my face more than usual. I knew
L felt it too, only apparently in a different way. Her new sexual aggressiveness and
loss inhibition smothered the anxiety she may have had about what outrageous act Dave
might require next from her. Strangely, she seemed to be better at compartmentalizing
her feelings vs. my integration of them. That was fine, except when the walls fall
and they descend on her from all sides at once.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:26 pm

~ 6 ~

I was busy on the road for a few days, which took my mind off L for at least parts
of each day. She texted me earlier in the week, just after I left.

"Dave wants me to have sex with lots of men while you're away".

"So, how many?"

"At least three."

"So, who?"

"Anyone I want."

"Do you do everything he tells you to do now - anything?"

"I try. Think about me this week. Bye."

She had always been such a tease. I was sure it was another bluff to get me excited
and angsty.

L had a much different story to tell when I came home.

She didn't want to find a guy at the upscale bar she had trolled. She had lots of admirers
there, but it was too close to where we live. She took a cab from work to a nightclub
district in the city. I had taken her to an intimate piano bar there a few times -
most recently on her last birthday. It was in the basement of a larger club on the
street level, small and dark, with rough brick walls, a tiny bar in the back, and a
single waiter and bar tender. I had found it on my own one night when I noticed the
small neon sign and made my way down the steps of the outside entrance toward the musings
of a jazz piano that drew me in. A few of the couples were making out in the back,
and I remembered thinking it was probably a place where infidelities thrived. Later,
L and I had sat near the back where it was darker - and kissed and groped a little.
She had teased me by whispering that she loved the place - that she knew "her husband"
would never find us there. She told me again that night when we fucked.

Dave's order was that she wear her wedding ring and diamond while finding a guy, which
made it twice as complicated for her to pick someone up - at least she thought it would.
A guy hit on her almost at once there, a younger guy who wasn't scared off by her rings.
He took her to his place and they fucked. She took a cab to back to her car the next
morning and drove home.

I wanted her so badly that the first thing I wanted to do when she told me was to call
Dave and get permission to take her to bed - our bed. So I did. He wanted to hear all
the details from L first, and told us to put the cell on speaker so we could all talk.
I bought a small Wi-Fi speaker box that connects to my cell that has its own mike as
well, so we used that.

She told us the guy was very cute and very young, only a year out of grad school with
his MBA. When Dave asked whether he noticed her wedding rings, she said they talked
for a while over a drink, and he kept glancing at her hand as though he couldn't decide
whether she wanted to talk or fuck. So, and this is something I'd have killed to have
seen, she went to the ladies room, took off her little thong, came back to him, and
slid it into his hand under the table. Apparently he got the message.

The guy did ask if she was married, and what would happen if her husband found out.
She told us, "I said my husband knows I have lovers and doesn't care. He wants to make
me happy because he doesn't satisfy me in bed, and understands I need this." Gulp.
Dave asked if the guy believed her, and L said the guy just laughed and told her her
husband must be crazy.

Dave asked her to tell us what he was like.

"We went to bed early, and fucked so long, so many times. I guess I lost count. It
doesn't matter, does it? Just a lot that night. He was sooo cute, you know what I like
- that perfect little butt. He kept kissing me, and I kept coming and coming. He wasn't
huge - just average, but he got hard again so soon after he came. We did it again in
the morning, and that was so amazing. Don knows I love sex in the morning, even though
he's not at his best then. So it was special with him. We showered together, had
breakfast, and I took a cab back to my car. Is that enough?"

Both Dave and I were stunned into silence. I had to check to see if he was still on
the line. Actually, I wondered if he was jerking off to her story. But he finally told
her he was proud of her for being such a "little slut". She thanked him, and to my
surprise, asked right away if we could have sex that night now that she did what he
wanted.

She went from slut to my loving wife again in a second. I loved it, but damn, I was
surprised. Anyway he said of course, that it was a just reward for obeying him. He
gave us the exact amount of time she had with the guy Friday night - 8:00 PM till 8:00
AM. So Saturday night was very, very busy, and really fantastic. We did try again the
next morning before 8:00, but as L predicted, I just wasn't completely up to it, so I gave
her a nice massage and fingered her to orgasm while I watched her face, pretending
she came like that with her lover. She said she did. Not sure if I believed her, but
I loved watching her body twist and thrash in the daylight.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:33 pm

~ 7 ~

It was my second consecutive week on the road, and leaving L alone was the last thing
I wanted. Although Dave was satisfied that L had fucked her first stranger, he wanted
more from her. Three strangers that next week, in fact. I couldn't read her face when
he told us - she was trying to be whatever he wanted, and I'm sure trying not to worry
me too much. I honestly couldn't tell if she was considering doing it or not. I was
worried when she finally looked like she might do her best to try.

I didn't hear from her all week, but I was out of touch by phone much of the time anyway.
She greeted me as though nothing had happened while I was gone. She was bouncy and
flirty before dinner, and finally more serious later when we planned to call Dave.
I was curious, but she wouldn't tell me a thing until we had him on the phone.

I'll admit I felt some relief when she told him she couldn't do three men in a week.
Then he told her to show me what she had managed to do - her "trophies". L left our
bedroom and came back with a small ceramic sushi platter with two condoms on it. Used
condoms. Full of semen, tied in a knot at the ends. He told me, "Don, this all she
was able to do while you were gone. Are you as disappointed with her as I am?"

So here I was again, faced with another of his damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't
questions. Even though I knew this was a game, it was times like this when I really
disliked him. I suppose it was mostly because he always seemed to show his superiority
- he had taken my wife and molded her to his idea of what he wanted, always had her
in his bed whenever he wanted, and always one-ups me in any situation or conversation
about L. Don't get me wrong - as usual, the longer it simmered, the hotter it got,
but the initial effect of inferiority and humiliation was stronger than it had ever
been. Looking back on it now, it was pretty hot, but that night, at that moment, I
really felt like lashing out at him. His damned smugness, all while L stood there holding
the tray of condoms looking at the floor like the ultimate failure. Today, I can
recognize his true genius. He was giving us what we wanted - times ten. As for his
question to me, I didn't answer him at all.

Things were pretty quiet for a while. Finally he spoke up and said that even though
she was a disappointment to him, she had still earned a night of sex with me, "but
just one". He also told her to do anything I wanted - that part of her punishment was
"submitting to a beta-male for a change", and that she should think about how
humiliating that should be to her compared to all the alpha's who want her.

Great - now I'd wonder if she's humiliated on the one rare night we're together. Or
at least he thought she would be. Actually, we had a great night of sex. I did have
to wear a condom at Dave's insistence. L asked me to put my name on it and add it to
the tray with the others. I discovered a Sharpie doesn't work well on condoms, so I
used a white twist-tie with my name on it in tiny letters. At least I was on her "trophy
tray" now, but I suspected I'd be dwarfed by others before long, obviously another
idea of Dave's.

His final punishment was that L now had to be naked all the time inside the house.
She had to undress in the foyer when she comes in and dress there every time she leaves.
I'm sure it's a combination of humiliation for her, and torture for me, having to see
her naked all the time and also watching her dress and undress at the door.

It was very, very hot watching her dress before going out the following Saturday
morning, wondering if she'd find someone she wanted, and if he'd see what I saw at
the door. God - more reminders that she was likely on the prowl again, maybe, probably.
She put so much time and effort into her hair and makeup before she went out, and watching
her stand there naked doing it was both a bonus and a curse. Then the tight jeans,
heels, and silky top made me sure she'd be looking for a fuck. Watching her work those
jeans over her bare legs and little butt was almost enough to make me come right there.
I could barely breathe when I saw the light cotton blouse buttoned and stretched over
her push-up breasts and bare nipples. I fantasized about her picking up all kinds of
men - doctors, lawyers, even young construction workers and bikers.

~*~

Strangely, I didn't actually think about who the two guys she had done were until later.
I was so shocked to see her bring the condoms in on the tray I couldn't think straight.
I suppose I was too preoccupied anticipating what Dave would say or do next. Dave didn't
ask who the guys were either. I'm sure they talked just before I got home, because
he knew she'd present the condoms to me - hell, he probably told her just how to do
it.

I did ask L later, after the call, who the condoms belonged to. She confessed that
one was Frank's, because she didn't think she could do three strangers in a week. The
second was a young bartender's at bistro-like restaurant/bar she went to after work.

Apparently she couldn't find a guy that fit the bill that night, and the young, hot
bartender was nice to her. They had flirted all night while she looked for a hot but
safe guy to fuck, and in the end he solved her problem. He followed her as she walked
to the restroom, tapped her on the shoulder, and quietly guided her into the back room.
She said it was wild and quick and exciting because she could still hear sounds from
the bar, and imagined what it would be like if someone caught them. It was an old fetish
of hers from the past, one we hadn't played with for a while.

I was puzzled about how a woman goes about collecting a freshly used condom from a
strange man. She smiled and told me it was easy because guys only think about one thing
just after they come - how proud they are about a new conquest. She said it was easy
to slip the condom off as she played with his dick a little after he came, then stash
it where she could retrieve it later. She described it all like she had practiced it.
It was a bit angsty. Laying out her plan for retrieving semen.

The tray of condoms stayed on my nightstand beside the bed. It now had my condom on
it too. I suspect Dave ordered her to leave it there so I could watch them pile up.
It was bizarre having these guys' semen-filled condoms there beside me every night.
Yes - I got it. I'd be out-matched as I watched the pile grow.

From then on, L seemed to almost enjoy being naked at home, probably as an example
of how much she wanted to be controlled. I told her if she wanted to put something
on now and then, I wouldn't tell, but she insisted that she wanted to obey Dave, to
do it for him. Then she loved teasing me by asking me if it was too much for me to
take, seeing her naked and not being able to do anything about it.

It wasn't easy. I wasn't allowed to touch her or fuck her. I mean, an incidental touch
was fine, but even that only seemed to make it worse for me. Sometimes she'd be so
close I could feel the warmth of her skin, and an accidental touch reminded me of the
familiar sensation I was no longer allowed to have.

I did love seeing her naked, but I found it much more exciting to watch her dress and
undress just inside the front door. I always wanted to see what she decided to wear
to work that day, and the condition of her clothes when came home and stripped. Maybe
extra wrinkles in her slacks or skirt, or torn lace on a bra or panty. I loved imagining
what she may do that day, how other men would stare at her and want her. Or maybe they
would have her, in a hotel room at lunch, or even a secluded closet or basement storage
room. Who was she thinking of as she dressed for work that day? Who might rip those
same clothes off her if she goes with him after work? When she got home, was she still
wet from being with him, maybe from a lingering kiss and fingering in the parking garage?

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:37 pm

~ 8 ~

L surprised me the following Friday night when she told me she had a date with the
drug rep who took them out a few weeks before. He was back in town, dropped in to see
her, and asked her out. She was meeting him at a bar in the city, then for dinner.
She was so cute when she told me, so elated that he came back for a date with her instead
of the younger girl he flirted with before. Then, later, as I watched her do her hair
and makeup, rising on tiptoe now and then to lean closer to the mirror, I saw the little
girl in her once again, like she was going on her first date. Even when I couldn't
convince her to go without panties, and she slipped on the little black lacy ones under
her sexy back dress, I could still see that look of excitement and wonder in her eyes
that I recognized so well. She was so sexy, so beautiful. She kissed me on the cheek,
told me she loved me, and left to meet him.

I was left trying to guess whether this was a boyfriend experience for her, or just
a fuck to bring home his cum. She seemed so upbeat while she dressed. So like a girl
on her first date with the guy of her dreams. But I had seen her take the condoms and
drop them in her purse. Maybe it would be a BFE, but the trophy wasn't far from her
mind.

She stopped to kiss me on her way out the door. It was a deep, wet kiss while she pressed
her body against me until she felt me start to get hard.

"I want you to think about how much of him I'll bring back tonight. And I'll put the
condom by the bed with the others. And then we can fuck."

I'd get to have her again, even if it meant waiting for her to add another condom to
the tray. I found myself imagining her kissing him, sucking him, truly enjoying his
body, and coming over and over in his arms while he filled the condom inside her. Seeing
all that in her eyes when she returned home would be worth the wait.

She sent a text about 7:30 the next morning, apologizing for not calling. She was home
30 minutes later. They fell asleep in his hotel room, as I suspected. She had a great
time, a boyfriend experience, as I also suspected. She also still looked great - hair
somewhat disheveled, but very fresh and happy otherwise. It's so good seeing her like
that - my glowing, happy little girl.

We called Dave at noon, and L told him about her night. He seemed a little more
light-hearted as well, not the formal Dom he usually plays during these calls. Well,
not AS formal.

I can tell he cares about L - he lets it leak through now and then. It's a bit odd
that I hear about L's nights only when Dave does, during the calls, but that's part
of the game I guess. L won't say much till we get him on the phone.

She brought home two condoms, one from the night before and one from that morning.
L loves to fuck first thing in the morning, which I'm usually terrible at, being a
night owl. At first she mentioned the "three condoms", but then back-pedaled to "two".
When Dave pressed her, she very reluctantly confessed, after a lot of his questioning,
that they had anal sex and that one was "too icky" to bring home. She loved that the
guy had lots of stamina and could fuck for a long time, and that he was ready again
in the morning. She admitted they shared a chemistry and enjoyed being together, and
that she gave him her panties as an invitation to do it again the next time he's in
town. Damn - I loved those panties. Dave ended the call with an invitation to visit
him over the July 4th weekend. We'll always remember the first July 4th party we attended
at his place, and going back always sounds like fun.

Later, we talked about her night with her new friend. I was pretty much on target with
assuming it was a boyfriend experience. I think it's just in her nature to want to
"like" the guy she has sex with. She did seem uncomfortable, in a physical way, and
finally complained she was "sore". I naturally assumed that he must have been big,
and asked her if that was why. I became upset when she said it was from the anal sex,
that she really didn't like it that much, but that Dave told her that practice would
change that. I told her that she shouldn't do anything that hurt her, regardless of
what Dave wants. I was pretty angry, I guess, and she became sullen and quiet after
out spat, if you can call it that. I threatened to call Dave, but L became very upset
and begged me not to. I was really on the edge of telling him to get fucked. L begged
and pleaded for me to just forget it, and promised she'd never do it again, no matter
what Dave told her to do. That kind of set me back, the idea that she'd suddenly go
to the other extreme of "never" doing something, which isn't what I meant at all. Anyway,
we both calmed down somewhat, and I explained that I wanted her to do whatever SHE
wants. I don't want promises to "never" do things, because I know they can't be kept.
I just didn't want this to evolve into a situation that resulted in pain or even injury
to her, just because she gets too caught up in the Dom/sub game. She seemed to
understand, but seemed mostly relieved that I didn't call Dave.

Anyway, we did have sex that night, and it was good, but not the usual hot teasing
games she usually plays with me after she's with a guy. I'm afraid the dark part of
the day put a shroud over the sex in a way. She was loving, caring, almost too
sympathetic, as though she was apologizing the entire time. I suppose it was healing
for her, just not the hot sex I was expecting. The next day she seemed fine, padding
around the kitchen with her bowl of cereal, naked again except for her socks. Her feet
are always cold, and I said I wouldn't tell Dave.

Watching her like this, I was even more conflicted, even if she was better. I was turned
on seeing her naked, thinking of her as a sexy woman who men would die to fuck, and
yet I still see the vulnerable little girl who men may hurt as part of this game.

Dave had ordered her to shave her pussy so she was bare and naked around the house.
She didn't like the constant maintenance much, but put up with it. But I could now
tell when she was excited - when her labia swelled and reddened sometimes, I knew she
was thinking about sex, with someone. She couldn't hide it, which I guessed was Dave's
intent. No privacy for her at all. Keeping her pussy shaved made her look so young,
almost juvenile, and again so vulnerable at the same time. And yet out of my reach.
Out of my touch. Removed from any hope of rescue by me from a Dom who had taken her
so completely from me. The angst was agony at times. But at the same time, seeing the
intoxicating light in her eyes and the sway of her round little ass had me hard so
much of the time.

L spent that evening curled up on my lap, naked, and nuzzling, but it was I think,
a need to be physically close, not sex-driven. When she felt my erection grow under
her, she just smiled, kissed me lightly on the mouth, and went to the bedroom to read.
Of course, it was sexual to me, but after a while I let it go and just found simple
pleasure in her actions, that everything was now OK. There's no place like home.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:42 pm

~ 9 ~

L wore an especially sexy blazer and short pleated skirt to work on a Monday - almost
a school-girl uniform. She said a lot of guys noticed, but wasn't more forthcoming
with any details. I was home early enough to watch her strip just inside the front
door, then carefully scoop up her clothes and carry them to the bedroom. I just loved
it - my fantasy now was to see her strip like that on stage for a crowd of cheering
frat boys. That wasn't ever likely to happen, except in my imagination, or if Dave
ordered her to do it. Even that was a long shot, but I'd be really, really pissed if
it happened and I didn't get to watch.

I do think about the kind of men L might attract - either at work or randomly in public.
Large, aggressive men get her juices flowing sometimes, but I worry about how strange
men twice her body weight might perceive a bit of teasing. Or that they might not
understand the word "stop". L and I have talked about it, and she knows how I feel.
Yet, she just can't seem to help herself sometimes, and often claims she doesn't see
the same arrogance in a guy that I do. That frustrates me even more.

When I saw her undress, I noticed she hadn't worn a bra that day. She said she just
felt like it, and also wanted to see which men might stare or even hit on her. When
I asked if anyone noticed, she said, "Oh yes, I think they noticed." When I asked if
it was anyone in particular, she went quiet and a bit sober for a few seconds, then
said, "You know how men are. When I catch them looking, they just look away." When
I asked if there was anyone special who looked at her, someone she would have liked
to look longer and not look away, she told me there was a cute, married, clean-cut
VP who would never cheat on his wife. "But would you do him if he asked," I said. She
smiled and told me that was something neither she, I, nor he could possibly know, and
probably never would. She was unusually quiet for a few minutes before she told me
the rest.

"But there was this one guy," she went on, "who kept staring at me - a construction
worker who was installing lights in a new addition just down the hall. He insisted
I go to lunch with him - he tried all morning long. He kept looking down my blouse
from up on his ladder, and I guess I kind of walked by a few times to tease him, to
let him look. I didn't go, but he had a great body. You know - huge arms and hands,
and a nice, muscular butt and thighs.

"Later, at the end of the day, he showed up at my office door as I was leaving. He
still wanted me to go out with him. He came so close to where I was standing, just
inside my door, and stared down my blouse as he talked to me. I couldn't help imagining
what he'd be like naked, what he'd be like in bed. When he reached out and put his
hand on my shoulder I froze. I couldn't move or say anything. I could tell I was getting
wet, and I was shivering a little. Everyone around me had gone home, and I was a little
scared too. I still couldn't move when he lowered his hand to the front of my blouse
and started to unbutton it. I was terrified someone would see, but the last few people
were waiting for the elevator at the other end of the hall.

"He was gentle, and so much taller than me - and he kept telling me how beautiful I
was as he opened the front of my blouse. Then his hand was on my breast, rubbing me,
right there in the office. He whispered in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you. You want
fucked, don't you? Married little sluts like you always do." That's when I backed away
and told him to leave. He just pulled my blouse open wider and put his hands on my
breasts, telling me I'd like it, that he'd fuck me a lot better than my husband.

"Just then two guys from the night cleaning crew came down the hall near my office,
and he grinned, backed away, and left. I was terrified - he was huge and determined
to do more to me. But at the same time, I was excited and so wet. I was terrified that
he'd hurt me, but so overwhelmed by thoughts of his body on top of me, his muscles
against me, holding me, fucking me. After he left the building I went to the ladies
rest room and masturbated in one of the stalls. And then I felt a little sick that
I had come so close to being attacked and still couldn't control myself. I doubt that
he would have really hurt me, but I still can't get thoughts of his body out of my
head. His body was just - so - perfect."

We were both a little shaken after her confession. She sat there, naked, looking down
into her lap as the words quietly escaped from her. I was tempted to lecture her, to
show how concerned and angry I was that she had been so irresponsible. But the air
between us was silent and thick with fear and recrimination. We sat there quietly,
each trying to find the response that would defuse the emotions boiling inside us.
In the end, I just held her, and she told me it was right when she melted into me.

The next morning there was a mutual realization of another lesson learned. Yet, through
the remaining sliver of both danger and relief, we both knew the heat of the fantasy
would live on in us for the foreseeable future. If the circumstances were even slightly
different, might she willingly feel the weight of his huge, naked body on top of her
and his cock inside her? And as much as I'd worry, I'd still be hard imagining it.

L had no dates that week, and no sex with me. Yes, the condoms were still by the bed.
I felt the symbolic jab at me, and that's OK. But I thought about the actual sperm
of the guys she fucked on the tray there beside me all the time. I obsessed about her
strolling about the house, naked and shaved every minute we're together. And I thought
about whether the next stranger with a monstrous body and cocksure attitude would
mesmerize her, melt her pussy till it gushes, and give "fantasy fuck" new meaning for
her.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:50 pm

~ 10 ~

We had been clothes shopping for L all day and had fun guessing whether the things
we picked would get Dave's approval. We exhausted Victoria's Secret at the local mall
where my erections went mostly unnoticed as L chose the most outrageous things she
could find, held them up for me to see, and smiled sweetly as she asked if I thought
he would approve. Then it was on to a small privately owned shop where the owner and
her daughters knew us from many past visits. It wasn't a secret to them by now that
we shopped for things for L to wear for her lover, and her twenty something daughters
seemed to always fawn over L, finding our kink both sexy and amusing. One of L's lovers
had actually gone there with us in the past and made it very obvious that he'd enjoy
L in the tiny bits of underwear and see-through nighties, and that I'd be paying.

We ate dinner that evening at one of L's favorite restaurants, a very upscale sushi
place. As an imperfect end to our day, the waiter was flaming gay and flirted with
ME all night. This isn't the first time it's happened to me over the years, and I try
to be very nice and considerate, careful not to embarrass him and me at his workplace.
Unfortunately, that's often taken as being receptive to his advances and makes things
worse. Saturday night was one of those times. I know he was disappointed, but honestly,
as caring as I am, I'm just not wired that way. Imagining sex with a guy doesn't disgust
me, it just leaves me flat. There's just nothing there. Anyway, L thought it was
hilarious, and teased me the rest of the night.

L has always delighted in teasing. I think that strangely, even though she has this
submissive streak, she also gets off on being in control. It's the same dichotomy as
switching back and forth from little girl to siren. She knows just how to play both
up to the point that I get frustrated and hot for her, then backs off. The fact is,
she's so good at it that I've encouraged her talent by showing my excitement. She knows
how to surprise me with either little girl or sexy siren, and that's something no other
woman has been able to do. For the most part, it's a good thing. I expect I'll hear
about our waiter for a while.

After an uneventful week, L had a date Friday night. Although she works for a large
hospital doing administrative and quality functions, she occasionally has to go to
the courthouse to deliver documents or run other errands that people who work for her
usually take care of. She met someone there who, according to her, she knew she had
to have within minutes of meeting him. I was blind-sided by the whole thing - she told
me all this as she was getting ready for the date early Friday night. These days she
always tells me about the men she meets as soon as it happens, so a quiet alarm was
going off in my head as she told me. There was also this hint of an attitude, an "I
have a secret that might upset you or turn you on" air about her. Finally she told
me he's a cop, about her age. They hit it off right away, and he asked her out.

I had a chance to ask all kinds of questions while she got ready to meet him - was
she wearing her wedding ring? Did she flirt with him first and encourage him? She seemed
almost delighted to answer them. I swear she took longer than usual to get dressed
and do her hair and makeup just to tease me. She was wearing her wedding ring when
they met - he either didn't notice or didn't care. She did flirt with him, hoping he
might ask her out and more. She described him as a big guy with wavy black hair and
a smile that "made me wet". But I know what really made her wet - most likely a cocky
attitude, with enough balls to ask a married woman out within minutes of meeting her.

He picked her up at our place, which L rarely does. She told me since he's a cop she
was sure it was safe. She gave me the option of meeting him, and after some thought,
I decided I'd rather not. I asked again, "So, he knows you're married?" She finally
admitted that he did notice her ring, and that she told him not to worry, that her
husband didn't mind if she had sex with another man now and then to keep her satisfied.
"So, you told him I couldn't satisfy you?" I asked. She said that she "just kind of
implied that" so he'd ask her out.

I went to our bedroom when he rang the doorbell, and was surprised when L came in to
say goodbye as he waited for her. I asked where they were going, and she said he told
her they'd go to a bar he liked and maybe play some pool and just have some fun. L
has never played pool in her life, as far as I know. I guessed by the way she was dressed
they weren't going to the opera, which had bothered me a bit when I watched her get
ready. I could understand the tight jeans and heels which were beginning to be a regular
thing for her (I was still astonished by that), but she wore a plain white blouse with
a black half-bra under it, and left the blouse undone enough to show a hint of the
bra and plenty of cleavage. I could see the points of her nipples through the blouse,
and as I glanced down when we kissed I could see her exposed nipples just inside the
opening. I imagined the blouse yawning open every time she took a breath, inviting
everyone to sample what was inside.

It was the sluttiest I've even seen her when going out in public. She kissed me, then
looked up at me with her siren smile, and said, "He really wants to fuck me, Don. I
can tell. Then I'll come home, and you can fuck me too." She left me there, stunned
and hard, trying to imagine where and how quickly he'd have his cock in her.

Of course, I did what I always do while they were out - I imagined him showing her
off to his buddies, how they'd all stare at her breasts and ass as she bent over the
pool table, how they'd all laugh at how inept she was and at the same time how she
would probably fuck any or all of them. Would she get drunk and do all of them, on
the pool table right there in the bar? There is still something disturbing about a
macho guy or bad-boy being with L. What might he make her do for him? And would she
do it willingly, something more obscene or outrageous than anything either of us have
ever considered? And would she be safe while doing any or all of it? I went out and
bought a very expensive bottle of single malt scotch and drank myself to sleep. She
got in after 2:00 AM, showered, and slid into bed beside me. I could smell the alcohol
on her, and she was asleep in minutes. I drifted in and out of sleep the rest of the
night. It was a long night for me.

We were both hung over the next morning, especially L - it might have been her first
real hangover since I've known her. We finally felt like calling Dave mid-afternoon.
L told him all about the guy and the night, how he was so well-liked at the bar, how
he was so macho showing her off to his friends - and, my nightmare was coming true.
She had too much to drink and she asked him to take her home - his home. They fucked,
and he drove her back to our place.

Dave asked about the condom, and she retrieved it from her purse and put it with the
rest. Adding to my angst, it appeared to be at least twice as full as the others. Dave
asked her why she liked this guy so much, why she had to have him, and if the sex was
what she expected. I never know if he asks her these things out of curiosity, or whether
he wants to ramp up the angst. Probably both. She answered that he was confident and
even a little arrogant, and that sometimes she wants a man who takes charge and makes
her feel more like a sexy women. Ouch - does that mean I don't? She confessed that
she liked big men, that he had these huge hands and arms that made her wet when he
put them around her. Then she told us that his penis was large as well, and she's always
liked that feeling of being "full" during sex. When Dave asked her if he was bigger
than me, she said quite a bit bigger, and that the difference made her come sooner
and again a second time later. She looked right at me and said, "I know I always said
that having a big penis doesn't matter, but honestly, it does, at least a little. I
always tried to spare your feelings. I love sex with you, but bigger penises do feel
better sometimes. He was bigger, and it felt so good."

I guess there was silence for a while at that point. Even Dave was speechless. Finally
he told her she had been a very good girl, and that he was proud of her for choosing
and fucking a man she wanted, and for being honest about what she needed.

Then it was time for my ritual question for Dave - "Can I fuck my wife tonight?" He
gave us his blessing, thanked L again for taking what she wanted, and thanked me for
"stepping aside so she can enjoy herself and for accepting that she's now so hungry
for sex with any man she sees." I didn't accept that it was "every man she sees", but
I got the message. But in a way he was right - L was fucking men she hadn't taken the
time to get to know, making instant decisions whenever she saw a guy who made her wet.
He had set something free in her. My wife was sport-fucking. And she seemed proud of
it.

L teased me the rest of the day, playing with my cock and stopping after a few minutes.
That was OK - I wanted a night of sex, and loved seeing her promise me that. She'd
come up to me, put her hand on my crotch, and say, "You love thinking about me with
him, don't you? How big and powerful he was, and how he made me come so soon?" She
kept that up the rest of the afternoon and evening, until she finally made me beg to
take her to bed. She said all those things and more as she rode me in bed - it was
almost like she was someone I didn't know. She was grinding on me, slamming up and
down on my cock, panting, saying how good his cock felt inside her, how good he was
at satisfying her. Then she came, long before I was ready.

After she collapsed on top of me, it was a while before we started again, but I just
couldn't get it up anymore. She did try, with her pussy and her hands, but I was finished
for the night. I think it was just too much to process, and too much time spent watching
her riding me, enjoying that, trying to hold off from coming, until everything just
imploded. We were both quiet after it was clear she couldn't bring me around, and she
snuggled up against me and we fell asleep. With almost no sleep and a boatload of angst
the night before, it wasn't hard for me to shut my eyes and pass out.

We did talk about things the next morning, after sleeping in until almost noon. She
told me it didn't matter that I couldn't get hard again, that she knew it was a one-time
thing because I didn't have enough sleep, and she knew I was going through a lot with
the game we're playing. Then to my surprise, she led me to the bedroom and fucked me
almost to death. I can't remember when I've come like that - maybe never. Seeing her
get so worked up, in the daylight this time, drove me over the edge. It was fantastic.

It became a power trip for her - giving everything to Dave, and giving and taking from
me as she wished. She told me later that day that she doesn't want to be with a guy
like the cop forever, she's in love with me. But she said that when she's with a man
like him, it makes her even more excited thinking of me back here at home, guessing
what might happen, wondering if he's better in bed than I am.

"I just love you for standing aside, like Dave said, and letting me be and do whatever
I want with men. I haven't had that, ever, and I feel like I deserve it, like it's
long overdue." So she giveth, and she taketh away, all within minutes. What I was never
quite sure of was, was she just being honest, or was she jerking my ego for her own
amusement? Or at Dave's suggestion?

Anyway, the window for sex closed, there was another man's condom on the pile, and
I needed sex with her just as badly as I did the day before.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:55 pm

~ 11 ~

L picked me up at the airport after another week on the road. She said I looked tired,
and that I might feel better after a hot shower. I thought for a while she might join
me, but no such luck. I could tell she was in a teasing mood, and she suggested since
she had to be naked, I should be too. She snuggled up against me on the sofa, then
slithered down on her knees between my legs and started masturbating me. I wasn't sure
whether Dave's rules covered that, but I wasn't about to stop her.

After a minute, she asked me if I had thought about her with her cop while I was gone,
and whether I was OK with it. "I know how you feel about my thing for men in uniform,
how I love being taken by them so much, so I thought you might be a little bothered
by it," she told me. I said it was fine, that I was glad she had a good time.

It was then she started to tease again.

"I know you thought about us together, me naked in his arms, his big penis inside me,
making me come so hard..."

Yes, there was something so exciting about a uniformed man with a big cock taking her,
making her moan and come, making me feel powerless as I had to stand aside and let
him have her. Anyway, I came all over her hands in just five minutes, and she snuggled
up with me again, then said with her little-girl grin, "You want him to do it to me
again, don't you. Tell me, Don. Say it. Tell me you want him to fuck me again..." Before
I realized it, I had said it. And damn, I felt that familiar tickle of excitement mixed
with humiliation after I did. She didn't promise she would, and I still didn't know
if she was teasing or serious about seeing him again.

That night I lay beside her in bed while she was asleep, wondering whether she'd do
him again, and whether it might become a steady thing. His cum was there beside the
bed just inches from where I sleep. I just couldn't get the picture of the two of them,
naked together, out of my head. I imagined L naked, tied spread-eagled to the bed, and
him on top of her, still in uniform, pounding her with his cock while she moans in
a shattering, unending orgasm.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm

~ 12 ~

L met a young doctor at a meeting, and afterwards he blatantly hit on her. He came
up to her, told her she was beautiful, and asked her out, on the spot. When she showed
him her rings and told him she was married, he said," It doesn't matter to me, and
I don't think it matters to you either." I asked L if she flirted with him or did
something that might have given him a sign she was available, but she denied doing
anything during the meeting. It made me wonder whether she might unconsciously be giving
off clues that she fucks around. Then I remembered how she'd been dressing, and it
made more sense. Still, her clothes weren't exactly slutty, but if I worked with her,
I'd be getting messages that she's probably advertising. She said he was very cute
and very young, and she accepted right away.

I enjoyed watching her dress that night. She really pulled out all the stops - her
short black dress with a neckline I never considered daring, except tonight when she
wore a pushup half-bra under it. L isn't exactly busty, but her breasts are firm and
fleshy enough that bras like that really showed them off. They actually looked like
they might fall out of the dress when she bent over. As often as I see her naked these
days, there's still something even sexier about seeing her in a revealing dress that
shows off her figure. It also adds to the angst - wishing I could have her and knowing
someone else will. L was never much for high heels, but Dave had bought her a few pairs
that are very high, and seeing her legs when she walks in them, her calves and thighs
flexing, almost makes me come instantly. I had a lump in my throat when she left -
she was SO gorgeous.

I was happy for her though - she was excited to find out what he's like, and more than
likely what he's like in bed. I didn't know how a man could resist fucking her, looking
the way she did when she left. They planned to go to dinner, than a show in the theater
district. He'd get to show her off, and I was sure she'd be wet on the arm of a cute
young doctor.

She promised to call if she stayed with him all night, and I was sure he'd want to
keep her in his bed as long as he could. I knew how she loves to fuck in the morning.
Not much angst that night for me - just very proud that L is so beautiful and gets
asked out by men with good taste. I'd have given anything to see them together, to
follow them, to memorize L's every wide-eyed smile, every touch, and later the sounds
she makes when they fuck. But it was just a fantasy - one to enjoy as I sat at home
and worked on finishing a 21-year-old Glenlivet. Later I jerked off thinking about
L stretched out on a king-sized hotel bed under her young doctor as they kiss deeply
and fuck the night away - and how amazing her orgasm(s) must feel to her as they race
through her hungry little body.

~*~

L sent a text at midnight letting me know she'd be home the next morning. In her words,
"He's really nice!". I was sure he was fucking her by then, maybe for the second time.
There wasn't a hint of angst for me this time. Sometimes I just have these deep emotions
for her when she's with a guy she likes. I guess it's pride that I can help make her
happy, and that she's become so free to be what she calls "an honestly sexy woman".

L was home by 9:00 the next morning. She still looked amazing and was in a great mood.
She was so cute when she came in - she was halfway through the house before she remembered
she had to be naked, and she tiptoed back to the door, grinning at me all the way.
She stripped there as I watched. Just knowing he had his hands everywhere the night
before made it so much better than usual! She stripped slowly, looking right at me
to torture me, and I loved every second. This time she left her heels on and walked
right by me, rolling her hips and smiling back at me as she passed. When I reminded
her, teasing that she's supposed to be completely naked in the house, she told me that
what Dave doesn't know won't hurt him, and then said, "The way you're looking at me,
I'm pretty sure you won't tell him." She was right. Naked, in those high heels - oh
my...

She had a "boyfriend" date, which always makes her happy. When I asked about what he
was like in bed she was quick to tell me, "I know you have these ideas, these thoughts
about me when I'm with other men, all the wild and dirty things we do together - but
this wasn't like that." She said he was polite and gentle, and great in bed because
of all that. She added that sometimes it's a relief to have comfortable, normal sex
instead of the kinky kind, and that he gave her that just when she needed it.

When she handed me the condoms she told me it was a gift. This time there were three
- two from the night before, and one from that morning. When I asked what that meant,
she said she told him everything about us, and about the "mystery man" who "owned"
her. He thought it was intriguing, and gladly handed L the used condoms after they
were done, telling her to thank me, and to say it was a gift from him to me. Before
that, he had been insistent about seeing her again soon, and finally she wanted him
to know our situation.

L wanted him again, but wanted him to know long-term emotional involvement wasn't on
the menu. As disappointed as he appeared to be at first, she said he really thought
the idea of me sharing her body with other men was sexy, and then completely understood
her position. I sensed there may be some danger of L becoming infatuated, but she seemed
to be in control, the adult in their new relationship. I think it gives her emotional
balance to be the "good girl" now and then. Truthfully, I doubt she'll ever really
be the "bad girl", but I know she has fun playing it.

We never were able to get Dave on the phone for permission, so we fucked as much as
we wanted Saturday and Sunday. She teased me relentlessly as she rode me (a position
she seems to like more and more), but not about her doc. It was the cop she hit me
with, how rough and strong he was, how big his cock was, how she loved that he "took"
her and that she gave him her body any way he wanted it.

She played it for all it was worth through the weekend. Even during the day, she would
casually tell me how he squeezed her breasts and fingered her pussy any time he wanted
- in his car, or in his bed. How his hands were always on her ass or breast, even in
public where they played pool. She told me how hot and amazing it was to have a man
do what he wanted to her like that, a man who wasn't her husband. Then I'd get hot
and fondle her, and she'd shy away grinning, telling me, "Oh, you can't do that like
he did." Then she'd laugh and we'd fuck again. When I asked about her doc, she said
sex with him was "just normal" and there wasn't much to tell. He was "nice". I chose
to believe her. It was one of our best weekends.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 1:10 pm

~ 13 ~

L was alone while I was on the road again for another week. Her new doctor friend called
and offered to take her to dinner - only dinner, to get to know her better. So she
went. Of course, he eventually persuaded her use the room he had reserved in the hotel
where they ate, and she stayed the night with him. She claimed she really had no
intention of having sex with him, only dinner, but after spending time with him (and
a glass or two of wine), she couldn't resist him. Her story the next day, over the
phone, was that she sucked him, then rode him to orgasm - hers and his. Shower sex
the next morning, and two more condoms added to the collection.

She had never commented on her doc's "size", and I was curious enough to ask when she
called. She claimed he was "average", but that it really didn't matter because he was
a great lover - gentle and intuitive about what she likes. I'm not sure if that made
me any less envious than if he had a big dick. It really did seem to be a boyfriend
thing to her once again. I worried a bit about that, but had made up my mind to trust
her. Still, hearing it long distance meant I wasn't there and her doc was.

We talked about him when I returned home - both about possible emotional attachments,
and how much L told him about our secret hotwife life. It was a bold decision on her
part, made mostly, I thought, because L wanted to fuck him in spite of his initial
wariness about her wedding rings. According to L, he knew I get off sharing her, and
that L has a lover who plays the Dom to her (and our) submissive needs. We tend to
be extra careful about what we reveal about Dave - he can be very sensitive about his
privacy. That may be due to his little "family" of swinger couples, and possibly just
personal issues as well. We don't know much about the publishing house he works for
or how much power he has there. I suspect he's protecting his position, just as we
all do. L's doc continued to be fascinated though. He wanted to meet me, and Dave.
Dave was out of the question, but I suspected I may meet him eventually if L wanted
to invite him home, or the three of us go out together. A night on the town with L
and her doc would be very hot.

We entered another period where work intruded on our sex life. L was a bit laid back,
and I had so much on my mind we didn't even think of calling Dave. He'd been mysteriously
incommunicado lately anyway.

I did tell L that the three of us (her, me & her doc) going out somewhere together
sounded like something I'd like, and she promised to think about it. I'm really
surprised that some guys are so fascinated with the hotwife thing when exposed to it
- men who would never share their wives or girlfriends, but accept it so easily when
faced with the opportunity to fuck other men's wives. I was curious to know how her
doc would manage his role in our game. I just couldn't see him as a Bull. I doubted
L could either.

I was traveling again constantly and wondered if L would play while I was gone. Would
she accept another date with her doc if he calls? Would she call him? I began imagining
her greeting him at our door naked if she invited him over. Was she always naked when
I'm not there? She says she is, but who knows? In any event, she seemed to be enjoying
a less kinky sex life lately - comfortable boyfriend sex whenever they could meet.
She couldn't wait to devour me every time I returned home from a trip, so sex was always
available to me, with a wife who seemed like she hadn't had any for weeks. Yet, the
condoms were piling up at my bedside faster than I could keep track of who filled them.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 1:23 pm

~ 14 ~

L and Dave talked a few times while I was away - he really wasn't happy that she hadn't
been doing at least three different guys a week. L had fucked her cop friend at his
place, and went out with her doctor friend once, but she just hadn't been that motivated
or had the time to seduce new men with her workload bearing down on her.

She had to explain to her young doc again that this was just for sex, that she wasn't
looking for a relationship. She even suggested they not see each other as often, and
he apparently understood, although she detected a bit of disappointment in him. She's
always been impressed with young cock, but emotional strings are always a potential
problem. The guy was ten years younger than L and could likely have had any girl he
wanted. It was a huge hospital and L knew many of the women his age were after him
all the time. I began to wonder if for him the attraction was that he was fucking
someone's wife - he was always asking questions about the hotwife lifestyle. Still,
L often couldn't resist his young body and bedroom skills, so they fucked every week
and he did his best to back off the clinginess.

Still, her doc, her cop friend, or coworker Frank weren't what Dave had I mind for
her. He wanted her to sport-fuck, to go after men she was attracted to, but had never
met. It was a problem for L. How was she supposed to drop the guys she loved fucking
(and who loved fucking her) and spend her time trolling for strange cock instead? That
Friday night I told her she didn't have to play the game if she was tired of it, that
her sex life belonged to her, not Dave.

"No - I have to do this, his way. I won't let him down. I won't let myself down. I
won't quit."

I didn't know where to go from there. I had never seen her so determined, yet so
submissive. I was afraid to think about where this might lead, and what she might do
to "succeed".

"Then what do you want to do?" I asked finally.

She looked right at me and told me with the same determination in her voice,
"I'm going to do what he wants me to do."

She got up and went to the bedroom without another word. I decided she needed some
time alone, so I went to the den and picked up a book I had been reading. The house
was quiet, and I hoped that might help her think.

An hour later she came into the den and sat in my lap. She was naked as usual, and
it was even harder for me to decide what to say to her. She let me play with her hair
and run my hand over her breast and belly as though she wanted sex in spite of the
rules. When I put my hand between her legs she stopped me and moved it away.

"I'll fix it," she told me. "I'll make it right - so you can have me too. You want
that, don't you?"

What could I say? I told her I did.

There was no sex that night, although she curled up against me, naked under the covers.
I wanted her to touch my cock - to play with it, to get me off. But there was none
of that. Finally, I slept, long after she sighed and dozed off beside me.

~*~

I slept in the next day after a long week on the road. Saturdays were my recovery days
after a week in random cities and nights in what seemed like endless, less than
comfortable hotel beds. When I put my feet on the floor L had already gone out. I found
her note on the fridge that said she had gone shopping. By mid-afternoon I called her
cell to ask if she wanted to go for dinner. She said she knew just the place and that
she'd be home soon.

It was almost seven o'clock when she walked in the door, loaded with shopping bags
and upbeat, and a bit hurried, I thought. I had never seen the light blue peasant top
she wore, or the very thin, loose nylon shorts. The top had elastic just under her
breasts and left a strip of her belly uncovered. When I asked, she said she liked them
so much she decided to wear them out of the store. They were comfortable and cool,
and wearing something new put her in a better mood. I was glad to see her smiling and
refreshed, as though she had dismissed Dave's rules for the time being.

When she called me to the bedroom she was holding two used condoms like prized trophies.

"I didn't know him," she said, "so now we can have sex tonight."

She smiled at me and placed it on the tray with the others. She wouldn't tell me who,
or where - only that she had fucked someone while she was out. I was speechless again.
Just the night before she had been conflicted but driven in what I felt to be a disturbing
way. In less than a day she had taken a strange dick inside her like it was just part
of her shopping routine - so confident, almost glowing that she could add another condom
to the pile. As hot as it would have otherwise been, I felt a shadow of concern.

It was too late for reservations at one of our favorite restaurants, and L had decided
on a small, cozy Italian place a few miles from our house. We had found it by chance
not long after we first moved to the neighborhood and ate there a few times while we
settled in. It wasn't fancy, but the food was authentic and the atmosphere was dark,
quiet and romantic.

There was something in L's eyes after we ordered, and a grin I knew all too well. She
was studying me in a way that made me think she might eat me before our food arrived.

"I met him here, this afternoon."

"Here?" I asked, not completely understanding. "You ate here? Today?"

She was quiet for a few seconds, staring at me, looking for my reaction.

"I didn't eat. I stopped to meet someone. To find someone before tonight, so we could
fuck."

I glanced around the room and was relieved no one had heard. L rarely uses "fuck" -
unless she's ramped up her teasing to 10.

She didn't have to say more. She knew I couldn't ask questions there in public. She
knew it would torture me through dinner.

"Relax. It wasn't anyone you know. Just a guy. A young college guy. You know what I
like."

I didn't say much. L made small talk as though nothing had happened. She told me about
the clothes she found that day, how "cute" and "sexy" they were. She talked about her
week at work, how her floor was disrupted by all the renovations, and the young, hot
construction workers passing by her office all day.

"Oh - maybe I told you about them. I guess they'll be there for a few weeks yet. I'm
not sure how I'll get any work done."

She kept reeling me in, making me imagine her there in the same spot with her afternoon
sport-fuck, and her bull of a construction worker who she may or may not decide to
fuck. She knew what bait to use, and how to set the hook. Honestly, I loved it - how
smart and sexy she was when she had me where she wanted me. But I had a million questions
that I couldn't ask.

L made a trip to the ladies room while we waited for our order. She had been gone a
while when our food arrived, so I went to find her. The rest rooms were at the back
of the restaurant just past a small bar area to one side. She was standing at the far
end of the bar near the waitress station chatting with the bartender. She smiled when
she saw me, said a few last words to him, and followed me back to our table.

"So, you found a new friend?" I said, teasing her.

"Not exactly. He wanted to buy me a drink. When I told him I was here with my husband,
he said it didn't matter, that he'd buy us both one if we come to the bar after dinner."

"And what do you think he might want after he offered you a drink?" I asked, grinning.

"Well, he is really cute, don't you think? Can you imagine? Him and me in bed? Then
me bringing you another 'present'"?

I told her I could very well imagine it, but that she had promised tonight was my turn.
She assured me that she'd keep her promise. But that damned grin of hers was puzzling.
What was she planning?

We did have that free drink at the bar after dinner, and I loved that he and L flirted
shamelessly. He kept telling me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful and sexy wife,
as though I was expected to repeatedly accept his comments about how sexy she was without
any suspicion or jealousy. I began to wonder how many husbands had taken him out back
for a beating, or at least had complained to the management. L had her fun, we finished
our drinks, and were home by ten o'clock.

L let me play with her as she undressed just inside the door. She was so wet, and her
nipples were as hard as little pencil erasers. When her clothes lay in a pile on the
floor, we kissed, I fingered her, and she rubbed my cock through my pants. She went
to her knees and sucked me for a few minutes, then stopped and looked up at me.

"You want to know about the guy I fucked this afternoon, don't you?"

Absolutely.

We went to bed and she told me the story.

She went to the same bar and waited to be hit on in her little top and shorts.
It wasn't long before a table of college guys bought her a drink and asked her to join
them. She had flirted most with the guy with the best body who she guessed would be
good in bed, and he stayed after the others left. When he asked about her wedding rings,
she told him that if he really wanted her he should ignore them, that her husband was
always away on business and that she was horny. Apparently he was fine with her excuse,
and they left together.

The guy told L he was a junior in college and home for summer break, working for his
dad's company. His parents were out of town for the weekend, so they went to their
house and fucked on a spare bed in the basement rec room.

L was on top as she told me, riding my dick, letting me put my hands anywhere I wanted
for a change. I could see she was enjoying watching me listen as I cupped her breasts,
rising to suck her nipples now and then.

"His body was so great, Don. He wasn't exactly muscular, but he was so lean and hard
- his chest and arms so firm and smooth. He was bare, Don - no body hair at all. That
was so different, but so exciting - just this hot young body fucking me. These younger
guys," she told me, "all have these penises that don't change shape at all, even when
I squeeze them really hard. And they stay that way till they come - these rock hard
erections like warm curved spikes that feel so good inside me."

She told me how he had wanted to kiss her and she let him, and kissed him back as they
fucked, like she was back in college again. After they fucked, they sat and talked,
both naked and sweaty, until he wanted her again, so they fucked a second time.

She thought it was funny that he handed over the condoms with a grin like he was proud
of what he had done - no questions at all about why she wanted them. I came while she
told me one of the condoms had leaked in her purse and she had to wipe her key clean
before starting her car. For some reason, picturing that took me over the edge - if
only I could have been there.

L never had her orgasm. That always bothers me - first because I want to make her happy,
and second because I wonder whether my dick is as satisfying as her last huge cock,
or in this case her last infinitely hard one. She claimed she had cum twice before
that afternoon, and that watching me cum while she teased me was just as good. Not
that I believed her.

"So, do you think I should try Viagra?" I asked as we lay there in afterglow. "I mean,
you're always raving about young, hard cock these days, cock that stays hard for so
long. Is it that much better than mine? Should I do something about it?"

She rolled toward me and put her hand on my chest. "Well, yours is a little softer
than it used to be, but I'm not complaining. Knowing you're attached to it is what
I really want. Besides, I don't like knowing it might not be good for you over time."
When I assured her many man take it and so far I don't know of any long-term damage,
she told me to at least wait till I'm older, when I "might really need it."

"Oh, by the way, that bartender tonight - the one who bought us the drinks?"

"The guy I saw you talking to before we ate?" I asked.

"Yes, him. He's the bartender I fucked a few weeks ago. Remember I told you it was
in a bar at a restaurant? We used to eat there a lot when we first moved here, and
it seemed like a safe place."

"I guess that explains why he kept hitting on you in front of me."

She smiled and lowered her hand to my dick.

"I told him you wouldn't mind - that I had sex with other men when I wanted and you
accepted it. I may have lied a little and told him you didn't satisfy me. Are you mad?"

"Not if it was a lie," I told her. "At least now I know why he was hitting on you in
front of me like I wasn't there. So, was he expecting sex that night?"

"I don't think so - I mean I don't really know. It was just a friendly chat when you
saw us. It wasn't about sex."

"So, was it another young, hard cock that lasted forever? Like the college kid?"

"We had to hurry, so there wasn't much time to tell. He was so excited - he came before
I did, I took the condom off him and left him there with his bare cock. I remember
it hanging out of his pants, still pretty big, even when it was over."

She was playing with my dick, fingering the head, waiting to see if her story excited
me or angered me. I'd have been humiliated at the time had I known, but looking back,
hearing her talk about his cock as though it was just the cock and not the guy, it
was making me hard again.

"I'll do it again if you want me to," she promised, almost whispering as she stroked
me. "You could go with me. Maybe sit there at the bar while we do it in the back like
before. Maybe near closing time so we could take more time..."

It was enough to make me come a second time, even though it was a small spasm and a
dribble.

"Now will you stop worrying?" she assured me. "I love fucking you. I like you just
the way you are."

I fell asleep wondering if that meant she was really satisfied, or whether "the way
you are" was a hint that me taking second place to the guys she was sport-fucking was
becoming more acceptable to her every day.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 1:28 pm

~ 15 ~

The more time I had to think about what L did, the sluttier she became, and it affected
me in conflicting ways. She came home from church the next day, undressed inside the
front door, but was still all made up - hair and makeup perfectly in place, along with
her earrings and bracelet, and her wedding ring and diamond glittering on her finger.
She walked around all day like that, and it made me crazy.

It was the mix of the conventional wife and slut that tortured me. She was especially
touchy-feely as well, trailing her fingers over my back and shoulders each time she
walked past me, then looking back and smiling. In that moment, she was both loving
wife and slut, both seething and calm in this confusing presence. I wasn't sure what
she was in any one fleeting moment, but it tore at me. It made me hard, and made my
head spin.

It was also making me more submissive. All I could think about (aside from fucking
her myself) was having big, muscular men with huge cocks fuck her behind my back, then
having her tell me about it as she presents yet another condom full of their cum. Giving
her up, physically, to other men became an obsession, spawned and amplified by the
feelings I had when she smiled at me, in her way thanking me for all the new cock she
was getting. It was really fucking me up. I wasn't panicking - just faced with an
indecipherable puzzle whose pieces eluded my grasp at every turn. But yes, it still
got me hard.

The call from Dave came later that Sunday. He praised L for what she had done, even
though it was last minute. He reminded her that she was becoming more of a slut, racing
out in the middle of the day to fuck strangers. He wanted her to tell him that she
liked being a slut, and she did. She told him about her college boy, how he was so
hard for so long - "Much harder than my husband". Dave chuckled, and L winked at me
when she said it.

He gave us permission to fuck, and neither L nor I told him we already had the night
before, so we won a bonus fuck. It was the first time L had broken his rules behind
his back, and it gave me some relief. It also made me question how often she might
break his rules again.

He wanted to know about our July 4th plans, and reminded us that we could stay with
him the entire week before the holiday. When I said I couldn't take that much time
off work, he asked L if she could go early by herself. To my complete surprise, she
said she could. He wanted her there on Sunday, and I planned to follow her on Wednesday.
He also asked if we had found something for her to wear to the party, and reminded
us that if it wasn't sexy enough, he just may strip her naked and lead her around on
a leash in front of his guests. Neither L nor I knew if he was kidding or not, but
we knew the bar was set pretty high.

"I always love showing her off, and there will be some new men there for L to meet,"
he told us. "You do want her to look her best for them, don't you, Don?"

I assured him I did. And I knew what he meant - that she'd better be showing enough
skin to make his new guests' cocks hard the moment Dave introduced her. L had fucked
men at Dave's parties in the past, even upstairs while most of the guests were still
there. But things were different now. I wondered how many of the men might have her
now that she was so intent on winning Dave's game. Would this be the night the game
was building toward?

The sex that night was amazing - one of those times L outdid herself. She kept telling
me about her young college stud as she rode me, how tight and firm his ass was when
she put her hands on him, how he was so hard and stayed that way as long as she wanted
more. She raved that he had such control, such stamina, a young sex machine who wanted
her body a second time with almost no rest between fucks. She told me she felt like
such a slut, and liked it. She asked me if I wanted her to be a slut, and I swallowed
my concern in the heat of the moment and told her I did. She went on about how many
men she was going to fuck, how I would have to give her to anyone she wanted, and asked
me if I would, no matter who they were. She came in an explosion, telling me how much
she loved me, and I came seconds after. It was fantastic.

The next day we moved the used condoms to a large ceramic bowl - they kept falling
off the small tray we had been using. It was hard to imagine so many had accumulated,
each one tied at the end and full of each of her lover's semen. Of course, none of
that sperm was still alive, but imagining that it might be was threatening in a way.
The collection was a storehouse of invaders, each seeking out L's womb at the time
they tried their best to enter her. Yes, each man had fucked her, but each man could
have also impregnated her with each and every jet of cum. Yes, it was an improbable
fantasy - L was using birth control the entire time. But it was still symbolic as the
number of condoms and the volume of cum increased, perched like a grinning competitor
at my side of the bed every night. I went to sleep staring at it, and woke thinking
of L moaning and cumming with each and every one of them inside her. The game had gone
on for over three months. And L gave no hint whatsoever that she was about to quit.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 1:45 pm

~ 16 ~

The game went on and on, with L appearing with more and more condoms, sometimes refusing
to tell me who they were from. I'd ask if they were from men she hadn't had sex with
before, and much of the time she'd tell me they were. But there were still condoms
from her doc and cop friends now and then, and just as many from Frank, her coworker.
I'd ask if she felt she was being coerced into having more sex than she really wanted,
and she told me no, that she loved all the attention from men and the extra sex. In
fact, she claimed that more frequent sex was making her hornier the longer it went
on.

The calls with Dave were more and more flattering for L, praising her for sport-fucking
men she wouldn't have been brave enough to seduce before the game started - and she
seemed to get more and more satisfaction from his praise. He always included some time
asking her to compare me to her lovers - both in size and endurance. L knew what he
wanted to hear, and that part of the game was keeping me the beta husband, so she often
told him her lover was bigger and lasted longer than I ever had, grinning and winking
at me all the while. "I love my husband, but these men are so good in bed..." she'd tell
him.

I knew she tried to keep me aware of the message Dave wanted, always letting me know
with silent clues she was exaggerating, but the constant reminders had their effect
on me in spite of her care for my ego. In the moment I began to believe her. Even knowing
her long history of teasing me about other men, I could see comparing me to them excited
her. And I could tell buying in to Dave's game was more and more rewarding to her.
Slivers of doubt would eat at me at times, whispering that maybe she really meant every
word but didn't want to show how much more she loved fucking them than me. My doubts
weren't long-lived - in fact they vanished as soon as our calls with Dave were over.
But the doubts inserted themselves more easily and more frequently as the game went
on - fleeting little digs to my gut that there might be more truth than acting in her
words. There was rarely an instant during my work day when I wasn't picturing her taking
a new guy's huge cock in her and loving it, maybe without a fleeting thought of her
husband.

And then, just about that time, there were new rules. I was allowed to enter L and
stay buried in her while playing with her breasts and clit until she came. I wasn't
allowed to thrust or grind against her, simply stay plugged into her to the hilt while
she orgasmed. She would lie at the edge of the bed, legs spread and dangling over the
side while I'd slowly enter her. Sometimes she'd tell me how good one of her lovers
were, and sometimes she just closed her eyes and imagined it while I worked on her
clit. Watching her body respond was breathtaking, and I began to study every little
detail of her orgasms - the short, frantic, twitchy ones, and the long, sensuous,
moaning ones when her body turned and twisted slowly as the waves washed over her.
After that I'd have to withdraw, holding back my own orgasm until later when I
masturbated. She loved the practice more and more, often joking that she needed
"serviced" on nights we didn't meet Dave's quota. She once joked, "I think I'll keep
you around for a while, just for this."

"So, I'm just a human dildo now?" I joked back.

"What's wrong with that?" she told me, grinning. "You're very useful. And, you're very
good at it."

Most nights I'd go to bed after L did, and sometimes she'd turn to me after the lights
were out and tell me, "I can't sleep. I need my human dildo." We'd turn on the lights,
I'd put on a condom, sink my dick into her, and make her cum, trying my damnedest not
to cum myself. Most nights I succeeded. She always feigned disappointment when I failed
to hold out.

"I love watching you masturbate," she told me one night. "Can you do that for me every
time after you finish me? I haven't seen you do that very often, and I love watching
you." It became part of the ritual, one Dave found especially hot when we told him.
It did mean I was able to add a condom to the bowl each time, but I was still massively
outnumbered.

I knew we were being programmed - L as a very aggressive slut, and me a truly beta
husband. I was conscious of it every step of the way. I rationalized it - L was just
trying to please Dave and act out her submissive needs, and I was just playing the
game. But at the same time I could feel it working. L was trolling for strange cock
almost every day and loving it. I was becoming more submissive to L and Dave, and found
it a guilty pleasure to give her up to more and more men, and to being used as a human
dildo instead of her husband or lover. It wasn't time to panic. I think we both
understood it was temporary, another of Dave's exciting adventures. We weren't becoming
the common archetypes, but I think we both sensed that maybe a small part of us may
be changed by the game for some time to come. Staying in control was important. But
losing control was so fucking hot.

I began to catch her emailing Dave at times, then closing her laptop when I approached.
It became a real problem, and I told her so. She apologized and told me she hadn't
thought about me being jealous because we had known him so long, and because she assumed
I trusted them both not to become romantically involved. She showed me a few of her
emails after that, proving that they were all details about her fantasies, and about
what Dave and she might plan for our next visit. After that I left her to her emails,
imagining all the kinky ideas they were plotting. It became hot, kind of like she had
a special, private boyfriend, yet knowing in my gut there was no danger in any of it.
By the time we made the visit, I was crazy with curiosity and angst. Ramping all that
was their ultimate intent, I'm sure.

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Sat May 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Words fail me.

Thank you, Don, for being such an excellent writer. And thank L for . . . well, just for being L.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 1:51 pm

~ 17 ~

In time I was certain the game was affecting both of us on several levels, maybe
permanently. But it was changing L directly, even if it wasn't to be permanent.

I thought she had reached a plateau after we had been hotwifing so long, and I didn't
really expect her to go further. But I really believed she began to see the fun and
excitement of the chase, the satisfaction of getting what she wanted instead of just
fantasizing about it. That was both exciting and a little bit scary to me - watching
her take control, watching her act as the aggressor instead of being passively chosen
by men. Now she was deciding. And I felt a bit more helpless, a bit more passive and
submissive because I was more powerless to have a say about who she fucked. When she
took more power, I had to give more, so the effect on me was more indirect. But I didn't
deny that Dave was manipulating both of us, whether directly or indirectly.

For L, I don't think it was as much "opening her eyes" to all the men who wanted her
- I know she always recognized lots of guys were after her. She used to tease me about
how many guys hit on her all the time, even before we were married. So, she was well
aware her sexual access to men was always there - the door was wide open. Dave simply
led her through it. The question of why it was so easy for him occupied me constantly.
Of all the men L had sex with over the years, Dave was the one she consistently went
back to, the one she could give herself up to completely, the one she longed for when
her submissiveness overwhelmed her. Many times I wondered if there was anything she
wouldn't do for him.

I remember sensing the change in her each time he had her undress just inside his front
door. Seeing each piece of clothing she shed and dropped to the gleaming, white ceramic
tile was as though she was shedding another inhibition with each button she unbuttoned,
each zipper she unzipped, each blouse, bra, or panty she casually discarded for him.

I was proud and excited to see her asserting her sexuality. Those sly grins she gave
me in the past after she had been with someone hadn't gone away, but as the game
continued, she was becoming a confident, predatory sexpot. She had been comfortable
with her sexuality before, but now she owned it, and more surprisingly, was using it
to get what she wanted - to get the men and pleasure she wanted instead of just keeping
them as fantasies.

But because it was so sudden, and because it was a change I hadn't been able to accomplish
in many years of marriage, it was a bit disorienting. I suppose it played to my angst.
It intertwined with it and amplified it, escalating both the excitement and the pain.
I knew she loved me, but why couldn't I have taken her on the same path? Dave wasn't
just a playmate. It made him superior in at least one way - the way that gave her more
sexual freedom and pleasure. He had become an important force in her life. It wasn't
that I didn't applaud his abilities; it was that he was able to open her to these things,
and that she let him guide her, mold her, and fuck her as well. While it may sound
like I was unhappy about it, or at least wanted things to go differently, I didn't,
and still don't to this day. It was that the feelings were so complicated that words
fail to explain them. I know how fortunate I am - there aren't many women out there
like L. It's very flattering that she chose me for her husband. These were amazing
times for us.

My increasing submissive and humiliation fantasies were an unexpected side-effect.
I wanted Dave to introduce us to everyone at his party as husband and wife, then see
men flirt openly with her as I stood beside her. I wanted everyone to see the nude
pictures Dave took of her and pass them around, commenting on her tits and pussy in
front of me, knowing I was her husband. I wanted L to smile proudly when they made
the comments, and tease me about how many of them she should fuck. In my fantasies,
repeatedly, throughout the night, one by one, all the men would take her upstairs to
fuck her, then bring her back for everyone to ogle and comment on how "thoroughly fucked"
she looked. As the night passed, she would look more and more used, her hair knotted
with come, her dress torn and falling off her body. But she'd always come back to my
side, wait for everyone's attention, then describe how much better they were than I
am in bed. My increasing humiliation fantasies were unexpected, potent, and a bit
embarrassing, especially after I jerked off to them.

I found relating these fantasies to L excited her. She began to tease me about them,
telling me that everyone at Dave's parties would eventually know she fucks other men,
and that they would know I "have no say" about who she fucks. She began to talk about
fucking guys at the gym, huge bodybuilders and young, fit athletic types - how they
would know she's married to me but would fuck her anyway. "You would have to let them,"
she'd tell me. "They're so much bigger and stronger than you...". But it was all done
with a wink and a smile. The fantasy of me as a helpless bystander grew on her, and
became more and more exciting to both of us.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm

~ 18 ~

Dave's July party was quickly approaching. L was seeing her young doctor and Frank
every week. She explained that she liked what she liked, and I always doubted Dave
would be able to force her to abandon them entirely. I definitely felt she was safer
doing that than picking up strangers in bars. But Dave was still reminding her of their
agreement, and remained just as strict during our calls with him. She would stretch
the truth sometimes so we could have sex, but not often. It constantly appeared she
wanted to be disciplined by him and to be encouraged to sport-fuck, even when it ran
counter to her nature and past experience. In the meantime, more and more condoms filled
the bowl beside the bed - usually two or three a week. I was lucky to get to add one
or two a month, soon to be covered up by fresh, squishy additions from strangers after
a week or two.

L and I began to talk a lot about how she felt trolling for so many men in bars, which
she wouldn't ordinarily frequent. She told me initially when she went out the excitement
far exceeded the guilt or feelings of being a "slut". She found it fun to hit on various
kinds of men, men she wouldn't have had the confidence to approach before. And she
found it interesting to play with them, to seduce them, to experience the differences,
both in and out of bed. As I already knew, she enjoyed the control as a seductress
much of the time, tempting men, and playing with them. Actually manipulating them into
bed was what she claimed pushed aside the guilt about any negative sluttiness. I asked,
"So, you like the hunt?" She grinned and told me that it was the perfect way to put
it, "but don't forget, I love the sex too, Don."

I also asked her if she ever felt she wanted a man but was too intimidated to approach
him. She was quiet for a minute, then told me, "Look Don, I know men like me. I know
I have a nice body, and that they think I'm pretty. I also know I'm not a tall, skinny
model with cheekbones and long legs. But I know what men want, and have enough experience
now to get what I want. Most of the time when I'm out, even when I'm with you, and
see a man I want, I'm pretty sure I could get him. If they just want sex, and I let
them know it's what I want too, I've met very few men who have turned me down."

I asked again if she ever felt any regret or embarrassment after picking them up, that
is, did she ever feel too "slutty"? She said that sometimes when she comes home to
me afterwards, it does occur to her that a wife shouldn't behave like that, but that
because I accept it, in fact even turned on by it, she had become less bothered by
it. "Besides," she said, "sometimes the sex is really, really, really good. For a little
while after that, nothing else matters."

Open talk about her new sex life brought more details about the men she was fucking.
She admitted spending more and more time at the bar in the small restaurant near us.
She'd hang out with the group of college guys she met there in the past and was fucking
a few of them whenever she wanted. They'd all meet for drinks after her work or on
Saturday afternoons, and L would choose one after an hour or so. L still claimed her
favorite was the first guy she fucked.

I was uncomfortable with her picking up guys so close to home and told her so. She
seemed so at ease with it, like it was just part of the game. But what if our neighbors
or someone we knew found them together?

"What could they say? We're not having sex in public. We're just talking. I've thought
of all kinds of excuses if I need one. Honestly Don, I really don't care. Let them
think what they want. Maybe it's time people stop thinking of me as a prude. I think
I'd feel better if they did."

"You don't mind being passed around by these guys? And they're fine with sharing you?"

I remember her immediate smile.

"Don, being 'passed around' by a group of hot young guys is what this is all about.
Lately it's the only reason Dave lets me have sex with you. Dave's happy, they're happy,
I'm happy, and I hope you are too. You are, aren't you?"

I told her it was hot as a fantasy, hot as a game, but I hoped she'd be careful. It
wasn't an easy answer. But the condoms kept coming, and my imagination kept running
wild.

~*~

I took some of the timeout to write to Dave about our upcoming visit. He wanted ideas
- new fantasies from me for him to think about. He already knew I like seeing men hit
on L at his parties, so I emphasized that watching her go upstairs to have sex with
one man after another while the other guests noticed what was going on is a particularly
hot variation. He asked me how many men I thought was "too many - two, three, ten?"
I told him that would up to L. He said he wholeheartedly agreed.

I also mentioned that I'd appreciate it if he encouraged L to consider swinging while
we were there, and asked if Gail would be at the party. I was stunned when he wrote
that if Gail knew I wanted her to be there, he was sure she'd come. I asked if she
had said anything about me, and he told me he didn't speak for Gail, that I'd have
to "grow the balls" to go after her if I wanted her. But he did encourage me to do
just that, and hinted that he might pass my wishes on to her. Damn it - he played good
guy / bad guy so well I never know whether he was serious or not.

Would I dare to hit on Gail in July? L was still very sensitive about seeing me flirt
with other women, but if all hell broke loose, yes, I would have fucked her without
a moment's hesitation. I hoped that in that case L will be preoccupied with her own
orgy and wouldn't notice, or maybe wouldn't care as much. Gail stayed with me and pulled
me through our last adventure at Dave's, and had always kept an eye on me from our
very first party. Yes, she was enigmatic, quiet, and always strangely preoccupied with
her own thoughts, but she had always given me, the average-looking geeky guy, a
convincing sense that there was an elusive chemistry between us. Yet, this was an
intimidatingly gorgeous woman who no doubt could have anyone on the planet. Besides,
L may have been furious if I fucked Gail. There was no possible way to predict the
opportunities or my decisions once I was drowning in Dave's sexual twilight zone of
a party.

I also wrote about L's recent fantasies, and he wrote back that her fantasies were
already very well known to him, and that sometimes wives don't tell their husbands
everything, "especially their darkest fantasies." I thought he may have been just
pushing my buttons - but had I'd seen all her recent emails to him? Of course there
were private phone calls between them to consider...

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 2:05 pm

~ 19 ~

I took L to her favorite restaurant again, in spite of the teasing from the last time
when our gay waiter hit on me. No gay waiter this time. Although she isn't much for
jazz, I convinced her to go to a small club afterward where one of my favorite trios
was playing. It was great to relax and soak in the music, and even L seemed to enjoy
herself. The sex games have been so intense lately; we both needed a break, just to
be husband and wife, enjoying each other's company in a relaxing atmosphere. I went
there a lot by myself, and the piano player stopped by to meet L. I had seen the number
of women he attracted during their breaks, and he wasted no time flirting with L. I
guess he wasn't her type, because she accepted his compliments gracefully, but didn't
really reciprocate. I was surprised. L had a thing for several of the guys in my bands
in the past. I thought maybe she just felt like being wifey that night.

As we were ready to leave, a polite, well-dressed, middle-aged man stopped at our table
and asked L to dance. I'm no dancer, and I'd only seen L dance infrequently, but to
my utter astonishment, she accepted. Not that I minded. Watching her with other men
was and is my favorite pastime.

He didn't exactly paw her, but I saw his hand lower over her ass once or twice. I could
see L was having a good time, in spite of wanting to leave just a few minutes before.
Then, when the song was over, he came to our table and asked us to go home with him.
I had had a few scotches and was shocked into silence, but L politely said we were
just leaving, and that she was recovering from a cold and was tired. The guy looked
at me and asked if I would mind if he called my wife sometime. I told him it would
be OK, and was sure L had told him I'd be more than fine with it. He left his number
with L and said goodnight to us as though he did this every night.

On the way home, L claimed she hadn't mentioned anything about me letting other men
fuck her. She also said he was funny and interesting, and that she may want to call
him. She had that little grin I knew so well, the one that she knew implied she may
or may not be telling me everything. Once again I wondered how L was spotted as a wife
who cheats on her husband, and how I was seen as a husband who condones it. Either
we continued to give off hotwifing vibes, or the lifestyle had become much more
mainstream than I ever imagined.

L finally told me the next morning that the guy who danced with her did ask a lot of
questions - if we were married and how long, if she was happy, and yes, if she would
ever consider cheating on me. She told him that although I trust her, I don't mind
that she sees other men occasionally, if she tells me about it. He gave her the old
line that she was too beautiful for any one man, and that she could do better than
me. When she asked him "better how?", he told her to come home with him and see.

"Well, is my husband invited too?" she asked.

"Does he like to watch?"

"I think you should ask him that yourself."

When I asked if she may want to take him up on his offer, she said he was handsome
and interesting, so maybe.

"Would you want me to watch?"

"Hmmm - maybe...," she teased, with her best wouldn't-you-like-to-know grin.

So, our night fell into one of two categories:

1. L's never-ending search for an opportunity to tease me, often in public, or at least
with a stranger in public. She let me wonder all the way home and all night afterwards,
how a guy would know she fucks other men, and that I'm OK with it. Even with all the
questions I asked on the way home, she still didn't offer a clue to why he approached
us. Then she delighted in spilling the truth the next morning, with her sly little
smile that lets me know she got me again. This stuff is always hot looking back on
it, but so damned frustrating while it's happening. But I still realize that it probably
encourages her to be more eager to explore her sexuality, and the satisfaction appears
to do wonders for her confidence and loss of inhibition.

2. Men do look at us as a couple and think she could do better. It's been happening
for years. They see this stunning woman that they fantasize about fucking, and there
beside her is this tall, geeky guy that in their mind is too clueless to know she probably
cheats on him all the time. And when L flirts, as she often does these days, it confirms
their preconception.

All that's great for cuckold/hotwifing games, but at times it is irritating. And I
have to admit, after hearing it so often, every now and then, when L flirts with a
hot guy and I see a special chemistry between them, it scares me a little. I know,
I see couples like this all the time - a gorgeous woman with a guy whose looks make
him a total mismatch - and if anything, it's given me the perspective not to judge
why they're together. It is fascinating to me that I see so many young girls go after
the hottest guys, or the "bad boys", then marry men who are completely different.
Suddenly looks take a back seat to security, and to a guy who will treat her like a
princess. Knowing and understanding all that, and that L has proven time and time again
that she loves me and will stay with me after being with so many men, it still ignites
a tiny bit of insecurity and envy. Just a reluctant confession from a "5" who wishes
he was a "9" or "10" sometimes.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 2:13 pm

~ 20~

It was only a few days until L was scheduled to visit Dave. I'd fly down a few days
later when my project at work was finished. I was feeling a little angsty about them
being together for a few days before I get there - a good kind of angst though. I knew
they'd be like a couple when they're by themselves - she'd be naked all the time, and
he'd most likely fuck her every night. It was exciting for me to not know what they
were doing, but a bit torturous too. I knew it would make L very happy, so I was good
with that.

We still hadn't found "the" outfit for L to wear to the party yet. In the past, his
parties had been just a little too dressy for simple shorts, so we needed something
that was sexy and classy.

Some time ago at the little shop L loves, the two sales girls overheard us talking,
and long story short, by the time we paid they pretty much knew we were buying clothes
for L's lover, or boyfriend, or at least some other man.

One of the girls was working the day we went looking for L's new party clothes, a tall
brunette who was just a bit gothy, and very pretty. An older woman was working with
her, and pretty much ignored us when the younger girl remembered L and stuck to us
like glue. Goth Girl and I waited outside the curtain of the dressing room while L
tried on some things, and the girl looked straight at me and asked if the new clothes
were for the same man. I was too stunned to answer right away, and she told me it was
OK, that she thought it was hot. Then, just as I had considered myself to be invisible
to so-much-younger hotties, she offered to get together with us sometime, with her
boyfriend. I was even more stunned, and had to look around to make sure the older sales
woman wasn't nearby. I took a huge leap and quietly told her that L can play, but I
can't, per our agreement. She raised her eyebrows, looked straight at me again for
a few seconds, and said, "Well, that's a shame."

The girl never said another word to me, but she did pamper L, and I could hear the
innuendo in her voice when she made suggestions to L about what "he" might like. She
smiled and winked at me when she handed back my credit card just before we left. L
told me outside that she saw the girl wink and said with a grin, "You know she knows
we're buying this stuff for me to wear for my 'boyfriend', don't you? Maybe I should
shop here more often." She was still grinning at me, and I guess I just smiled back
at her, wondering if she would be quite as smug if she knew her favorite sales girl
just offered to fuck me. It was a very good day.

L finally chose a very short simple skirt made from some kind of stretchy material
- not spandex exactly, but she really liked how it felt. I was surprised that she chose
the look - it was black with silver threads woven into the material, making it sparkle
a little when she moved. I was shocked that she'd choose something so revealing - so
short it only covered a few inches of leg below her crotch. I couldn't imagine her
sitting or bending over in it without showing all of her pussy if she went without
panties, but wearing panties was a decision Dave make at the time, I guessed. She wanted
to be daring to please Dave, and the skirt would certainly do just that.

She chose a set of small but silvery and glittery earrings with topaz stones, and a
pair of silver sandals with a bit of a heel to go with the skirt. She tied all of it
together with a simple, silky, white blouse, which she unbuttoned to the waist when
she modeled the outfit for me again after we got home. She looked so damned delicious.
It was simple, yet screamed sex. Every man there would want to fuck her brains out.
I know I wanted to.

I dropped L at the airport the next morning. She'd be with him in time for a late lunch
- I knew Dave always liked to show her off a little if there was time on the way back
to his place when he picks her up. She teased me relentlessly before we left, all in
good fun, and wore what she knew would be a heart-stopper - a light, pale blue summer
dress she bought for the occasion. It wasn't transparent, but light enough to show
the shape of her body by the way it clung to her. I was tempted to ask her not to wear
a bra, then noticed she chose not to wear one on her own. Her nipples didn't show,
but I loved the way her breasts bounced just a bit when she moved. Any sane man could
tell she was bare under it. When I hugged her goodbye at the ticketing area, I did
see her nipples poke at the thin material, and knew she was excited.

As a parting tease on my part, I reminded her that the airport body scanners would
give someone a tasty look at her when she went to her gate. She looked shocked, and
then whispered, "Oh my god, Don - I didn't wear panties either!" I hadn't noticed at
home, and she might have just been teasing. If so, she got the last laugh, as usual
these days. If she wasn't teasing, I'm sure she knew it would drive me crazy on the
way home, imagining how many men might get a flash of her pussy on the plane.

Seeing L looking so sexy, then sending her off to Dave took the wind out of me after
she left. I didn't get much sleep that night. I thought about how he was using her
in ways she loved. Hell, I obsessed about it, especially after not having her for so
long. I imagined L letting her Dom use her in ways I couldn't imagine yet, over and
over, everywhere, inside and outside his home, and how she would moan and go limp in
his hands. It wasn't just sex with another man - it was her craving to submit to this
man, to do anything to please him.

She texted me from the beach where they stopped to have lunch, just to let me know
she arrived and was with him. It didn't help that she wrote, "Can't keep his hands
off me. Going to bed ASAP. Love you lots, L."

I pictured them as a couple there, his hand under her thin little dress while they
ate, she giggling and wet with hard little nipples , loving every second, knowing others
saw them as a couple too. I imagined her whispering to him, begging him to take her
home and fuck her, she stripping off her clothes as soon as they got in the door, going
to her knees to suck him. Would it be minutes or hours before she had his cock in her
and had her first screaming orgasm? But overriding all of it was my capitulation, the
certainty and acceptance that my wife would give her body to him completely, without
question or hesitation every minute they were together.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 2:26 pm

~ 21 ~

I always feel like a third wheel when we visit Dave, but arriving two days later than
L had me feeling like a stranger in their home. They were holding hands when I first
saw them at the airport, waving and smiling as though I was a friend or relative they
hadn't seen in years. L was so into them acting like a couple, and Dave was into showing
her off as his own. I expected all of it, but it was still a bit edgy. It was meant to put me
in my place immediately, and it worked. No matter how up I am for these visits, Dave
always manages to remind me right away that she's his there, and that I'm relegated
to a submissive observer.

L was stunning. He had remade her again, this time as his very classy wife in a white
sleeveless top, pleated tan shorts, and silver sandals. Her hair was streaked with blonde
highlights here and there, and cut much shorter, which would have made her almost
unrecognizable to me if she hadn't been with him. I remember thinking she should keep
the look permanently. I wanted to be the one beside this classy, sexy reincarnation when
we returned home, but the realization that she was his creation would always be with me.

We stopped at an upscale restaurant on the way, but were just a bit early for dinner,
so he chose a less formal place near his house. The seafood in the area is always
excellent, so we gorged on platters of shellfish from the local waters. It wasn't local,
but L still wanted her lobster, which she ate like the sex she had been having - greedily
pulling at the delicious meat, not caring that her fingers were soaked with liquid
butter and juices.

The men stared - so many of them. Some didn't seem to care that Dave and I noticed.
It was as if she was advertising what she must be like in bed. Only I knew it was only
her craving for lobster, but they stared just the same. I imagined the place going
dark with a single spotlight on her - then reading the men's minds as they reacted.
All the filthy things they'd do to her. How much they wanted her, or at least a woman
like her.

It was a relaxed night - quiet conversation, drinking Dave's scotch, watching L and
him together on the sofa together as L was once again so taken with him. He was interested
in how I was taking all of it, whether I was uncomfortable with them as a couple. I
confessed the usual angst to a certain degree, but said I knew that's why we were here.
It was a subtly exciting angst.

"I know you've been through this before, but there are things you might not be prepared
for this week. I need to know how completely you'll give her to me, or, I suppose how
completely you're prepared to give her up as your wife while you're here. Will that
be a problem for you?"

I weighed my answer carefully. Yes, he and his friends had had their fun with L in
the past, but he'd never given me this warning before. Instead of answering him, I
asked L.

"Will it be OK with you? Me giving you up as my wife? I mean, you still do have a choice
in all this, right?"

"I'm fine, Don. And yes, I can make my own choices. You haven't really been my husband
since you got here. Not really. You understand that, right?"

I understood it before we left. But her saying it was an extra bit of heat and angst.
She still undressed just inside his front door, and her wedding rings were missing,
probably in Dave's possession. She was telling me this as she sat naked beside him,
her thigh pressed against him as though she had to touch him to be content.

"So, if L says she's not my wife, she's not my wife," I told him. "I suppose that means
she's yours," I told him finally.

Maybe I looked too lost or beaten. He saw something in the way I answered, in the way
my voice changed, or in the way the building angst showed on my face.

"This doesn't mean you've lost her, Don. Remember that. You've just given me a piece
of her over time. Yes, she's mine when she's here, but she loves you, not me. I'm sure
of that. I hope you won't ever think of me as a rival. I'm just an instrument that
has taken a piece of her and refined it. I don't want more than that piece, and never
will. But I do own it, value it, and hope you can accept that for what it is."

I looked at L for her response. She smiled, nodded, and told me all of it was true.

"But he might always own a piece of me, Don. Can you live with that?"

I told her I could - in fact, I had been for years now.

Although our talk should have been reassuring, it was a bit harder than usual seeing
them climb the stairs to his bedroom. Nothing about it was different from our past
visits, but Dave had a way of teasing out the angst in a slightly different way each
time. They'd fuck, and he'd continue to undo and reassemble the piece of her he owned.
She'd become a tiny bit less the wife I knew, and a bit more the woman he crafted.

But it was a good thing, right? L was becoming a sexier, more confident siren of a
woman and wife. Sex with her had never been better. Watching her work her magic with
other men was an outrageously hot, cock-hardening experience, even at its most innocent
moments. But he'd have his cock in her that night, and I wouldn't. She'd whisper dark
secrets while he used her body, and come while he told her how he'd make them come
true.

Obsessive thoughts kept me awake in my basement bedroom. I imagined peering into that
piece of her he owned, trying to adjust my sight to the blur of the unknown, trying
to snag a thread of understanding that I might pry loose. But every attempt soon seemed
like my own projection, not a true glimpse of what that piece of her was made of or
how it functioned.

I masturbated thinking of them together in his bed. His insistence between her smooth,
white thighs. Her body wanting even more of his cock than he was able to give, just
to be taken more completely. She telling him she was his, not mine, that she'd do
anything he wanted, just to belong to him. My orgasm was overwhelming, almost as though
I was there watching. But as it struck, so did the sudden imaginary presence of a
yawning, dark void between L's legs, so immense and close it was as though I might
step (or fall) into it. Yet there was a barrier I couldn't cross. It pushed against
me and kept me out, just like his piece of her had done all night. And yet in that
instant, the defeat and submission to a thing I couldn't hope to understand amplified
my orgasm. I spewed everywhere - the small, quivering aftershocks of orgasm lasting
for a full minute. When I finally slept, I dreamed of the condom bowl back home magically
overflowing with condoms as L pulled one after another from between her legs.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 2:40 pm

~ 22 ~

Dave found L a playmate the next day. He answered the door late that morning and ushered
him in - a twenty-something, tanned, athletic guy bursting with grins and energy. Dave
introduced him as Michael, and he pumped my hand as though he was eager to sell me
a car and collect his commission.

I glanced outside where L sat reading, naked under an umbrella by the pool. Michael
followed my glance and stared for a few seconds, then turned to Dave and asked, "So,
is that L?" Dave told him it was, and the guy turned to me again and told me I was
a lucky husband to have such a pretty wife. I was flustered at first, but managed to
thank him, finally understanding something about why he was invited.

I watched Dave and Michael from inside as they strolled toward L. When she saw them,
she looked surprised and grabbed a towel to cover her. The three of them stood and
talked for a while as Michael grinned and stared and L held the towel over her breasts
and belly. This didn't look planned. I wondered if it was too much, and how L might
react to a total stranger so close to her while she was naked in broad daylight. Who
was this guy?

After they were all back inside, Dave explained that Michael knew about us, and that
he had some past experience with other couples. Dave waited for my reaction, and
Michael's smile never faded. When I looked over at L, she seemed more relaxed, a bit
wide-eyed, and was stealing glances up and down Michaels' body. I think everyone was
more at ease when Dave's plan became clear.

L was still clutching the towel when Dave told her to drop it. She didn't hesitate,
and looked over at Michael, as if to get his approval. When Dave told her she had been
rude to neglect welcoming his guest, she went to Michael and kissed him. It wasn't
a merely a friendly welcome - they kissed deeply, then fiercely. L's arms rose slowly
and curled around him, pulling him closer, pressing her belly into him. He fingered
her neck and shoulders for a long time, then lowered his hands down her back, finally
pulling her ass against him with both hands.

I was surprised at first, that she would so readily fall into such a passionate kiss
with this young guy she didn't even know, but I knew this was a powerful fantasy for
her - making out with a young stranger in front of her unsuspecting husband. Hell,
it was hot for me too.

Dave finally ordered L to strip him, which she did, slowly, glancing back at me after
she took each piece of clothing from him. I should have been used to this, but it was
so unexpected, and she was so compliant. I think it was the lack of hesitation I was
used to seeing in her when faced with a new situation, especially when I watched, that
got to me. It really sent chills up my spine.

The guy had a huge erection - not overly huge in size, but he was so hard I could see
his cock twitch with each beat of his pulse. L went to her knees and played with it
- I could tell she was mesmerized and excited, as though she had been given a shiny
new toy.

Dave asked her if his cock was bigger and harder than mine, and she said it was,
absolutely bigger and harder.

Michael looked at me, still grinning, and asked, "Is that pretty much the case every
time?"

I really did hate that he was so young and hard. I wanted to be him at that moment
- well, at least I'd have given anything for a cock like his. When I didn't answer,
he asked L if it was true, that his cock was bigger and harder and whether she liked
it better than mine.

"It is," she told him, "much better."

He was never sarcastic or arrogant, just simply interested in our responses to his
questions. He wanted it real - answers and questions that chilled to the bone because
of his reasoned curiosity. I might have known L's answers were simply what she wanted
all of us to hear, but his lack of drama made it all too real.

Dave and the Michael spent some time discussing her body, how sweet and tender her
nipples looked, and commented on how swollen and wet she was. I had to admit, everything
they said was true, but it was still my wife they were discussing like a piece of juicy
meat. She stood there and listened to all of it, a bit surprised and dazed, I thought,
at what Dave had arranged.

Dave asked her if she liked the things Michael said about her body, and she said she
did. "Well, you should thank him then," he told her. As if she knew exactly what Dave
wanted, L went to her knees and sucked him. It's always bothered me that L never liked
giving me head as much as she did other guys. I had to guide her down there, and she
would do it because she wanted to please me, but she'd rarely initiate it, or seemed
to like doing it. When I saw her lick and suck Michael like she did, it was a reminder,
a hot but angst-filled one, that he was special. She just seemed so damned eager with
some guys, like she actually loves the taste of cock. It's possible it's a visual thing,
that she's so taken by a huge cock, or an exceptionally hard one. But it's always was
a beautiful thing to watch in spite of my envy.

She was almost reverent in the way she sucked him, slow and, well, "passionate" is
the word that came to mind - until Michael grabbed her hair and started fuck her mouth.
As a mere reflex I flinched. Dave put a hand on my arm and shook his head. Then L moaned.
She sucked him harder, until she began to gag - then Dave intervened.

"I think it's clear what she wants, Michael," Dave told him. "You can have her, but
only after you have their enthusiastic approval."

Michael looked over at me. He was more serious now, his grin gone, his hands still
cradling L's face as she knelt before him.

"You can see how much she wants my cock, Don. Do I really have to ask?"

Dave intervened again, telling him it would be a nice gesture.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking her, Don. Is that OK with you?"

Instead of answering, I turned the question around, and asked L if she wanted him to
fuck her.

"More than anything I've ever wanted," she told me.

It was a potent response. Part of the humiliation was softened by my admiration of
her ability to be "all in" the game, that she could be so convincing, or at least be
so completely honest if she did really mean what she said. Thinking back, I honestly
believe she meant what she said, that she was getting one of her most taboo fantasies.
At that moment, she did want Michael "more than anything".

"She wants you, so it's OK with me," I told Michael.

"Good, Don. But I think L and I would both love to hear you beg for it. We want to
know you really mean it."

Sometimes these moments are hard for me. In my head, I could hear myself begging him
to fuck L, but actually saying it out loud was somehow still a hurdle for me. Thoughts
of the humiliation are hot fantasies, but I was aware that I'd feel a bit embarrassed
by the degree of submissiveness after the sexual rush was over. But, I managed to swallow
my inhibitions and asked.

"Please, Michael - I want you to fuck her. I want you to fuck my wife. She wants it
too - so please do it, for me and her."

They fucked on the carpet in front of me. He was inside her before she had a chance
to stop him, and instantly she told him he had to wear a condom. Michael looked stunned
for a second and pulled out of her. I don't think he liked it much, and I wondered
if Dave had warned him that it was part of the deal.

Dave told me to get a condom from L's purse. I found it and tore one from the end of
the strip. It looked like she had brought the entire contents of a fresh box - at least
a dozen or more. Then I remembered how they were filling the bowl back home and wondered
if she had brought enough.

I watched L put it on him, and that seemed to help his attitude. I may have had to
give him my blessing, but it was still very sexy watching her prepare her young lover
to enter her.

I watched them fuck on the floor by the glass doors, from only a few feet away. He
stayed on top and battered L pretty hard, but she took all of it, moaning and holding
him close with her arms and legs. They didn't kiss, they just fucked. And the harder
he fucked her the more she seemed to like it. Unfortunately, in his youthful exuberance,
he came before L was ready. He seemed proud of himself afterward. I couldn't help think
about what he had missed - how he passed up the beautiful sight of L coming under him.
I also wondered whether he had more than a little to learn about women.

After Michael left, L tied the condom and presented it to me like a gift. I told her,
"Well, at least HE got to come," as I accepted it. Dave apologized and said he would
make it up to her. They went to his sofa, he spread her legs, and slowly fucked her
while I watched and listened to her thank him for her playmate, and that she didn't
mind not cumming because she wanted Dave to finish her.

She got her orgasm not long after, but Dave didn't come. He just fucked her to orgasm
and pulled out. I noticed he didn't wear a condom, and she didn't object. L told me
later she hadn't thought about the condom because Dave makes the rules, so she does
whatever he wants. I warned her to be more careful, and she warned me, with a smile,
not to spill her new young friend's sperm. L added that maybe I could teach Michael
not to "spill" it before she got hers in the future. Just one of those little things
she does that reminds me that we're both on the same side in these games. Still, I
never got to fuck her that day - she slept in Dave's bed for the second night in a
row after I arrived.

I slept in the basement bedroom that L and I had shared on previous visits before she
began to spend every night in his bed. I appreciated the little game Dave had planned,
but somehow it lacked the usual "bite". L's fantasy had always been about seducing
a more innocent type of young guy. I would have loved to see that, but I understand
why Dave couldn't control Michael's every move. I doubted that it was easy finding
a young, hot, experienced Bull to fill every detail of L's fantasy.

Anyway, L didn't see the game as a disappointment, or that Dave was less than brilliant
as usual. In fact, Michael returned the next day. Dave told me he begged to get to
know her better and to spend more time with her.

"L loves his body, and I think we should give him a second chance," Dave explained
to me. "L's experiences here are important to me, and I want all of them to be positive.
After they spend some time together, I think she'll be grateful, and maybe even have
a new boyfriend."

~*~

Michael arrived mid-morning the next day, still smiling, but a bit less arrogant, I
thought. When he shook my hand, there seemed to be a hint of apology on his eyes. He
kissed a naked L on the cheek but didn't touch her, gave her a single red rose, and
said he hoped they could become good friends. I thought it was probably the closest
thing to an apology he could muster without saying the words.

He and L played in the pool for a while, then fucked on a lounge chair in plain sight.
I watched from the lanai and was again jealous of his body, which seemed to be tireless.
They both stayed naked the rest of the day, inside and out. L's nipples were often
so hard when they came inside for drinks, and his cock was usually erect or at least
swollen, dangling boastfully between his legs. They both appeared to be in a perpetual
state of either pre or post sexual arousal.

By the afternoon I found them often holding hands when they came back inside. L was
giggling and his permanent grin was back. I could see L was smitten, and couldn't help
wonder if Michael's new attitude was genuine.

L couldn't keep her hands off him. She played with his cock while we ate, and talked
constantly about how she loved having him around, "especially certain parts of him".
I watched them all day, both naked, both kissing and fucking by the pool, and I imagined
L had found her new "boyfriend experience". That wasn't a concern - I knew it's what
L often liked in a new lover. I just didn't know who the real Michael was. Playing
with L's body (with her consent) was one thing, but playing with her emotions was
something else. I was worried L was in too deep to be wary, and could only hope that
L's thoughts of Michael would remain good thoughts by the time we returned home.

In spite of my concerns, L got her orgasms that day - more than enough to make up for
Michael's initial clumsiness. It seemed they were always fucking, even once inside
on the sofa while Dave and I watched from his kitchen. I can't remember how many times
I watched them fuck outside, in and out of the pool. He was hard every time I looked
for them through the glass doors that faced the pool. L was obsessed with his cock,
staring at it, playing with it, and more than once riding it on their favorite lounge
recliner. I still have mental images of his young, hard cock sliding in and out of
her by the pool, and the expression on L's face as she found so much pleasure in it.

L couldn't possibly have known how jealous I was - not about her boyfriend experience,
but of Michael's infinitely hard cock and Adonis-like body. At the same time, watching
L get so much joy from it far overshadowed my envy. I still get hard thinking about
it. Sometimes while we're having sex, L still raves about his body. I'm not sure how
many times I've heard her tell me, "Oh Don...when I think of that body of his...".
I once told her if he's that perfect, maybe we should adopt him. She told me I was
a very sick man.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 3:00 pm

~ 23 ~

The night of the party L dressed upstairs, and I was more than surprised when I first
saw Dave walk her down the stairs. Apparently he wasn't impressed with her little skirt.
The open blouse stayed, but she wore the tiniest pair of shorts I've even seen. They
had little slits at the sides, enough to show she wasn't wearing anything underneath
them. They were white, and not completely transparent, but thin enough to show the
outline of her pussy from the front when the lower edges of her blouse that hung over
them parted or fluttered when she walked. I honestly don't think she's ever shown that
much in public. I mean, from a distance, she almost looked naked from the waist down.
A little crease in the front parted her pussy lips, spread them just a touch, and molded
each one of them into little ridges. There was no zipper or seam that I could tell
- they appeared to be just one piece of elastic white material. She wore the open blouse
outside the shorts, completely unbuttoned, but cinched with a little silver chain
around her waist to gather the lower portion of it. It still hung open to show lots
of breast, and at times I saw it open completely during the night, letting anyone nearby
have a good look. She wore the glittery silver sandals we bought, and they made the
entire outfit look playful and classy. Jesus, the men couldn't leave her alone.

There was always a new mix of men at Dave's parties, and I knew it was mostly for L's
opportunity to meet someone she just had to fuck at first sight. But the same core
of couples we had grown to know were there as well, and frankly that was some comfort
to me. It gave me someone to talk to while L flirted, and that they knew about our
relationship with Dave always brought up the subject of L and him. At first it was about
how I was handling it, then, after some assurance, questions about what I had watched
them do together during our stay. I was sure it wasn't just curiosity on their part
- it was arousing to hear and envision. Although the half-dozen regular couples were
doing each other's husbands and wives all the time, there was still an exotic eroticism
to L's relationship with Dave, and to my reaction and satisfaction with it. I had to
admit, it was strangely exciting letting them know how many times he had fucked her,
and about our excursions in public as a threesome where I was outed as a cuckold. But
I think they loved the stories more. I could see it in their eyes.

Still, watching L from across the room, by myself, had become a favorite pastime at
these events. It might be the awareness of a new or revealing expression or gesture
on her part when she was with a man she just met, or the intentional reveal of breast
or thigh as though it was merely an accident, that made my heart pound and my pulse
quicken. She was almost always "someone else" then, a sexy, available women unafraid
to send discreet, then flaming signals she was more than just available for sex. She
wasn't anyone's wife then, which was sometimes a bit angsty for me. She was brave,
and confident, and hungry, letting anyone who asked know her husband may be in the
room, but that he didn't own her body. At the same time, I assumed everyone knew Dave
owned her body, or more of her - but that didn't stop men from hitting on her
relentlessly. Those remain some of my most precious memories of his parties.

I lost track of L now and then, but I was used to that at Dave's parties. Sometimes
she'd be in a dark corner or outside making out with a guy, then come back with her
hair tousled and a smile on her face. Other times she might be upstairs fucking someone
after I missed seeing them leave together. There was always the temptation to try to
find them, but also a concern not to intrude on L's fun. Anyway, using my imagination
was almost as satisfying.

During one of her longer disappearances I made my way upstairs and found one of the
spare bedroom doors ajar. She was lying under a guy taking his pounding, her bare legs
clutching him, her hands woven into the hair on the back of his head. He was fully
dressed, and her shorts were discarded on the floor by the side of the bed. I can remember
wishing I could have seen him strip them off her.

When I inched the door open a bit more, L glanced over and saw me for a second. She
didn't acknowledge me for more than the second our eyes met, and quickly went back
to urging him on. As I backed away and returned to the party, I wondered if her look
was one that said she didn't care that I had seen them, one that showed concern that
he might stop fucking her, or one that told me I had angered her for intruding
unexpectedly. L told me later that although she thought there was chemistry between
them, he was clumsy and selfish in bed, and she was desperately trying to finish him
off. A second guy that night refused to wear a condom, and she left him with his dick
in his hand.

Things picked up much later that night. By about 2:00 AM most of the guests had gone,
with only the small collection of couples we knew remaining. Jing, her husband and
I sat together and talked. They're the only regulars at Dave's parties who live a truly
cuckold lifestyle. She's a tall, slim Asian beauty with a much older submissive husband.
Jing's also a scientist, so she and I found we had a lot in common the minute we met
at a previous party.

L spent a lot of time with another couple we had met before. He's a huge bodybuilder,
and his wife's a very pretty, petite blonde, but with a hard, killer body as well.
They both spend a lot of time in the gym, and look great. They've both been very pleasant
and friendly to us in the past, so I wasn't surprised they had "adopted" L later that
night. Gradually I noticed the guy touching L as they talked, and she didn't seem to
mind at all. I was stunned when his wife pulled L's blouse open wider to expose her
breasts, and he started playing with them. No one seemed to notice, or at least care,
and eventually people paired up and were kissing and fucking here and there, as though
it was expected and normal.

Jing sat beside me as we watched him fondle L, and Jing began to ask me if I liked
other men "taking her from me", other men who "fucked her better than I could". It
had long been obvious what kind of relationship Jing and her older husband had - she
fell into the cuckoldress role without batting an eye. I told her that I didn't worry
much about other men taking L from me as long as I agreed to her having sex with them
whenever she wanted. She eyed me carefully for a few seconds, then put her hand on
mine.

"That's so sweet of you - but maybe she just hasn't found the right man - we might
just value cock more than you know."

I had to admire how well she played the part, but I wasn't buying it - completely.
Even if she was very convincing.

By then the lights were lowered (Dave at the helm again), the music slower and sexier,
and people were getting naked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when the
bodybuilder's wife slowly eased L's shorts down and off. L just raised her hips and
let her. She sat beside L and watched while he put his hand between her legs - and
L just opened her legs and let him play.

It was then that Jing took my hand and led me up the stairs, stopping at an open landing
where we watched from above through the slats in the railing. Jing slipped off her
dress and we lay there spying on everyone, with her naked beside me.

It wasn't long before L was lying on the sofa with the bodybuilder between her legs,
his wife kneeling beside them whispering to L as he fucked her. She kept playing with
L's hair, lifting a few strands out of her face, smoothing it with her hand. Jing started
to tell me how much L loved a "real man" like him, how he fucked her like I never could,
all while she played with my dick through my open pants. I just kept watching L as
Jing talked and teased my dick with her fingers.

If there ever was an expert cock-tease, Jing was the champion. At one point she sat
on top of me and pressed my erection against her belly, asking me if I wanted it inside
her, then telling me, "oh look, it would only go this far, and I need much more than
that." She kept telling me to "watch your wife get satisfied by a real man" as she rubbed
my erection against her belly, so I just turned my head to the side and watched the
bodybuilder work on L down below us. Jing told me, "I don't know - I think maybe
she'll never want you again after him", and I came on her belly as she stroked me.
She lay with me and we watched L come as the big guy slow-fucked her and his wife played
with her hair. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

The guy made L come twice as we watched - it seemed to go on forever. When L came the
second time, Jing added that I could never do that for L, and that I should just let
other better men fuck her from now on, like her husband allows her. "Will you do that,
for her and me?" she asked me finally. I just thanked her and told her, "No promises..."
She smiled at me and said, "Well, we'll see about that..." Before she left, Jing gave
me a long, deep goodbye kiss. Wow. Still, I knew I'd probably never get to actually
fuck her. Her thing is being the cuckoldress, and I'm already well entrenched into
playing the cuck in her mind. Besides, although I'm sure it worked for her husband,
her approach seemed extreme to me, even during my best attempt at suspending
disbelief while I was with her. "Cliche" came to mind, and she just wasn't L.

I was surprised to find L climbing into bed in my basement bedroom after everyone left.
She wanted to cuddle, and eventually to fuck. Some go on about how their wife is so
"stretched" after she fucks someone with a big cock, but I've never found that to be
true. L and I have fucked right after she's had other men, and she's always been just
as tight as ever. For some reason, that night I was surprised to find her very "loose"
or maybe just extremely wet. She was still sweaty from fucking, her hair limp and damp,
and like her pussy, she just seemed very "used". Anyway, try as I might, I just couldn't
keep it up. There just wasn't much feeling inside her, and it hadn't been long since
Jing had jerked me off, so I lived up to the theme of the night by failing to satisfy
L, I suppose.

L was fine with it. She said she just wanted to be close to me the rest of the night.
She told me, "I've had enough cock tonight anyway." L rarely used the word "cock" -
so it stung a bit more than it ordinarily would have. When she says it like that, it
usually means she's been coached by Dave, or that she's so into the game she breaks
out of one of her last verbal inhibitions. I was too exhausted to ask.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 3:07 pm

~ 24 ~

L teased me now and then after we returned home about what a great body her young lover
had, and all I could think of was seeing his young, hard cock sliding in and out of
her by Dave's pool. Thoughts and images of them together occupied me constantly at
work. One minute I was jealous of how he satisfied her, and the next I got hard thinking
about it. But at night in bed when she told me about how hot he was, I went crazy -
I had to have her. We still had to call Dave first for his permission, and he mostly
refused, so I'd settle on masturbating in front of her. She seemed to get a kick out
of that and liked to watch. I often watched her finger herself after I finished, so
we both had sex - kind of.

In a perverse way it was humiliating and exotic that my wife and I were so close to
each other, naked and horny, and still couldn't have sex without Dave's permission.
That we had to masturbate in front of each other as a substitute was a constant reminder
that we were being controlled, completely helpless to manage our own intimacy. That
in itself was this bizarre mix of longing and excitement, for both of us. It was exciting
to watch L. Sometimes she'd tell me who she thought of when she masturbated, and
sometimes she made me guess who was making her cum. By then there had been so many
men that I was mostly clueless. At times I imagined I could tell by the length and
intensity of her orgasm, but I knew the guess was rooted mostly in my own imagination.
Regardless, the message was the same, that someone else was satisfying her, making
her body stiffen and tremble. Her eyes would flutter and close, and her soft whimpers
assured me it was him, not me, who gave her so much pleasure.

But L kept returning to stories about her time with the bodybuilder and how good he
was. Granted, this wasn't the first time she's shown an interest. We were both regular
gym rats and followed the semi-pro and pro bodybuilder circuits some years ago. When
I finally confronted her about how she seemed obsessed with stories about him that
week, she acted a bit embarrassed at first, but eventually said she couldn't shake
his effect on her. It was the feeling of total submission under him, his huge, powerful
body that got to her. It was the first time she confessed her secret sexual obsession
with the bodybuilder type. She seemed embarrassed about it, and I couldn't
understand why.

It took a few discussions, but she finally said she thought I might actually get jealous
in the past if she had admitted she liked men who were much bigger, stronger, and last
much longer than I do - that she not only "liked" them, but fantasized about them, wanted
them to fuck her. I was really dumbfounded. After all the men she's had with my blessing,
why should she fear telling me this? I suggested we hang out at the gym more, and maybe
attend a few local competitions again so she could have her pick. She just looked at
me and glowed, like this weight was lifted from her. L still had secrets she hadn't
shared with me, and this part of her mysterious nature still confounded and excited
me. Would she ever learn to just tell me what she wants?

After a few more weeks passed, our jobs intervened and sex became more calm and
infrequent, as we often experienced after a visit with Dave. Time with him is like
living on the surface of the sun. It supernovas, and we're engulfed in the heat, then
stunned as we're flung a thousand miles back home. We both carry the heat with us,
then kind of burn out. We then spend time recovering, talking about how we remember
things and how we feel about them when we're more rational.

Surprisingly, L wasn't upset about Jing when I told her. She said that as long as I
don't have actual (penetrative) sex, and it happens during one of these parties where
she's present, it doesn't bother her - much. She also seemed to enjoy hearing what
Jing said to me, and teased me by throwing a few of Jing's comments back at me - how
maybe I couldn't fuck her like her bodybuilder, and that maybe she could take a few
lessons from Jing. I guess I looked a bit shocked at that, and she had a good laugh,
telling me, "...you know, when you've been bad and I need to keep you in line...".
But it was light-hearted, and we both had a chuckle.