Experienced

Re: How Way Leads On To Way

Unread post by legenf359 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:45 am

Great start very hot

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:13 pm

You all don't know how many times a day I look on this site, hoping for a comment. I guess it's a little like the social media thing where you get a little shot of dopamine when someone makes a comment or 'likes' something you posted. Anyway, this chapter brings to conclusion the weekend and Nick and Julie's. Thanks for the positive feedback and compliments. I don't mind those at all. But if anyone has constructive criticism, I'm always open for that, too.

Quinton

I sat in the love seat, not really caring if my wet swim trucks were harming the material. Nothing in this house was cheap, so I’d probably just ruined some exotic leather from some rarely heard of country. I rubbed my dick through my shorts, trying not to cum from the scene that was playing out before me. Deep feeling of jealously and inadequacy welled from deep inside. The emotion was intense and exquisite. Watching Nick take my wife was killing me. He was probably my closest friend, but he seemingly had everything. The nice house, the better job, more money, nicer cars, a wife with huge tits, and now my wife wrapped around his cock. After seeing his cock, there was no way I was going to be pulling mine out. I was going to have a hard time letting my wife see it after this.

Nick’s ass muscles clinched each time he thrust into my wife, bringing out new cries of pleasure from her with each penetration. They were both slicked with sweat by the time Nick began to tire. He moved to the sofa and slowly set Sam on her back, his cock never leaving its quiver. I’d been reading about men’s fantasies who want their wives’ to be stretched out by larger cocks, forever ruining their wives’ pussies for themselves. I’d also read about how elastic a vagina could be, and it would also return to normal after a time, even if it was stretched out. I didn’t understand that particular fantasy when I’d read it, but seeing my wife’s pussy lips so stretched, I felt a powerful wave of lust come over me as I imagined how stretched out she would be after being with Nick.

My eyes were seeing the scene in front of me, but my brain still refused to believe it. Sam’s legs hooked around Nick’s lower back and he quickened his pace, driving his monster rod into her now sopping wet pussy. The sounds of her cries were pure ecstasy from hearing her pleasure, and pure hell from knowing I could never give her that pleasure. The mix of the two emotions was a powerful aphrodisiac and made my thoughts dissolve into mists of haze.

Not one to be left out, Julie pushed her husband back so that she could squeeze in. straddling Sam’s face with her legs, she lowered her pussy to Sam’s waiting mouth. Julie now faced Nick and they began to kiss while Nick continued to fuck my wife and Julie ground her sex into my wife’s face. This would make a million dollars if it ever got out online, I thought, trying not to cum.

I wasn’t watching the time, but the threesome went of for some time before Nick finally began to cum. He thrust in hard, causing my wife to wince and cry out from the too deep penetration. Realizing his mistake, Nick pulled out too far and the end of his cock came all the way out. When he thrust forward again, his cock grazed the top of her lips as it slid forward. Thick ropes of cum shot onto my wife’s stomach and breasts. Nick slumped back onto his haunches and then laid completely down on the sofa. He looked spent. I caught a glimpse of my wife’s pussy and holy fuck, it looked nothing like what I expected to see. It was gaping open, the lips red, swollen, and soaking wet. Cum dripped from the open hole, as it began to contract shut, small shudders visually rippling as it did. Sam’s pussy always looked so neat and tidy, but now it looked raw and even ragged.

Julie came then, and let out a low moan. Both the women were breathing hard as Julie lifted herself up and off of my wife. She sat next to Sam on the couch and, using the palm of her hand, smeared her husband’s cum all over my wife’s skin, like it was some kind of natural moisturizer. The glistening cum on her stomach and breasts, mixed with the juices left on her face from Julie’s pussy, and the sheen of sweat from the physical exertion made it look like my wife had just been dipped in baby oil. I don’t think she’s ever looked hotter in her life.

For several long minutes, the three laid there on the couch, all breathing hard but no one speaking. Finally, my wife sat up and swung her legs over the side. Standing up, she wobbled slightly as she began to walk towards me. Sam took me by the hand. With directions to the bathroom with a shower, she pulled me in her wake and made her way to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed, she pushed my shorts down and went to her knees. I felt her mouth around my dick, taking all of me with little effort. I came in less than a minute, but it was a powerful orgasm, at least for me, but Sam still had no trouble swallowing all of my meager load. When she stood, I could still see her eyes were filled with lust. She pulled my head down to her and kissed me deeply, forcing me to taste myself, as well as Julie on her lips and tongue. I wrapped her slicked body into my arms and pulled her close. We kissed furiously like that for several long minutes before she pulled away.

Sam didn’t speak. She opened the shower and turned the faucet until the water sprayed from the showerhead. I didn’t need to be told. We entered the shower and I wanted her neck. I found the spot where Julie had left a deep red mark and planted my lips next to it. I heard as much as felt my wife’s throaty moan. She grabbed my arm, worked her hand down it and clutched at my hand, planting it on her lower lips and guiding my fingers to her wanting pussy. A heat raged between her thighs. She felt white hot to me. She cried and gasped as if in relief as my fingers entered her, and I felt the tale-tale muscle spasms of her orgasm. Pushing my hand away, she again went to her knees, but this time she took my dick into her hand and began to stroke me.

Despite how erotic this was and how turned on I felt; I knew I wasn’t going to be getting an erection any time soon. I took her by the hand and stopped her. “Sam,” I said as soothingly as I could, “Stop, please.”

She stopped. The warm water cascaded over us. “Quin,” she said miserably, “I need more.” Her hand pushed at me again, but I held her wrist firmly. After a few seconds, I felt her relax. Feeling I had a window, I took her into my arms. As soon as I did, she nearly collapsed into me. I supported her as I squatted down and sat on the shower floor, pulling her tightly into my chest. She clutched at my arm as I held her, but slowly her breathing began to steady and I felt her grip relax. “How do you not hate me?” she said, her voice small and vulnerable.

My heart was in my throat as I knew I was seconds away from confessing everything. I inhaled a deep breath and held it for a moment, knowing everything was going to change now. “The truth is, Sam. I…” my throat suddenly felt like it swelled shut.

Sam shifted and looked up at me, “What is it Quin?” she asked, fear again filling her eyes.

I steeled my nerves but couldn’t meet her gaze. “Sam,” I began again, “the truth is that I’ve never been sexually more excited than I have been these last couple of weeks. I love you. Don’t ever doubt that. And our sex life is probably as good as I’m capable of—it’s fucking embarrassing as hell, but the truth is that I get off thinking of you with other guys. I know—how fucked up that is,” I said, feeling like a dam had broken. The words seemed to flow now. “You’re beautiful. You’re nearly perfect. And yet I get more excited thinking about you with other guys rather than having you all to myself. I mean shit, the look on your face when you were with Nick was indescribable.”

“It’s not you, you’re—,” she began to say, before I cut her off.

“—This is all I’ve got, so yes. It’s me,” I said, grabbing my small dick, “but I don’t want me to keep you from experiencing things like with Garrett, or even Nick… fuck, or even Julie for that matter. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything that fucking hot before.”

I forced myself to look down and meet Sam’s eyes. She had a stunned, unbelieving look in her eye. She stared at me for a long moment, I think trying to determine whether I was being honest or not. Finally, she spoke, “You’re not pissing around, yeah. Not having a go?”

I shook my head and held her gaze, “No. I’m completely serious.”

Another long, silent pause. Only the sound of the shower filled the space between us. She slowly began to shake her head, a soft laugh escaped her full lips, “How bloody mental are we?” she said, leaning her head against my chest again.

“Pretty mental I guess,” I said, squeezing her shoulders.

I felt her sigh against me, then say, “Quin, there are some things I need to tell you, and I need you to just listen, alright?”

Of course, I agreed. She began to talk, telling me details about her early life I’d never heard before. About her real mother and about being expelled from boarding school. About her experience with young love with her roommate Victoria. It explained a lot, and I began to understand the animosity between her and my in-laws. While all this information was new to me, it wasn’t hard to listen to or accept. It was just part of her past, part of who she was. But as her narrative came closer to present day, the subjects brought a raw emotion that tore at my understanding of myself.

Sam’s eyes closed and she took a deep cleansing breath, “I’m sorry I’ve never told you those things before. I wanted to, but it felt like I had a fresh start when I moved here, and I wanted to forget about those things… It’s all bullocks. The whole thing. The stupid family. My vindictive mum. My spineless dad. My self-centered brothers,” her voice began to strain with emotion, “I thought I’d put this all behind me, but lately if feels like it’s all trying to come to the surface again.” Sam placed her open palm on my chest, “…the truth is, and I don’t say this to be insensitive, it’s just that, well, except for the feelings of guilt, the experience with Garrett was brilliant… and today… today has been so intense,” she continued to explain, picking and choosing her words carefully, trying to tell me the truth but fearful that it would hurt me too much.

“Thanks for telling me all of that… It’s a lot to process,” I said, a thousand questions now burning in my mind. But they could come later. When we were at home. Instead I asked, “Do you want to continue?”

“You mean today?” she said.

I shrugged. I meant in general, but today worked, “Yeah.”

She looked at me again, her eyes searching mine as she asked, “Would you be alright with that?” her voice was soft, but I could still hear the hope behind her words. She wanted me to say yes. I wanted to say yes. But common sense screamed at me that we were standing on the precipice of the unknown.

“Yeah,” I said, slowly nodding my head. Mike’s words from the night I’d spent at the bar came to mind, which half surprised me that I’d remembered anything from that night. But he was right. I was already wearing the horns. I went on, “You want this… I want this….” I groaned in frustration and leaned my head against the shower wall. “Argh, this is so hard to just say,” I blurted out, “Sam, I love you. I’ll always love you. But I can’t give you what guys like Garrett and Nick can. That’s just a fact. So, I want this for you. Just be careful, okay? I can’t lose you.”

I could see Sam’s breath quicken as she listened. She turned in my lap so that she faced me, her perfect breasts inches away. Her fingers moved to my dick, trying to bring it to life, “It’s so selfish of me, and so unfair to you. And if I’ve learned anything from the party, or even today for that matter, it’s that it’s so easy to bloody lose yourself in the moment. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I know you find it hard to believe, but trust me, I’m defiantly getting something out of this, too,” I said, sitting up slightly, “But we’re turning into prunes. Let’s get out of here.” I wasn’t getting hard, so Sam stopped trying and stood up with me. We quickly cleaned ourselves up and stepped out of the shower.

“Do you want to go home?” she asked, and I got the sense that she was hoping I’d say no.

I shook my head, “Only if you do. Tomorrow’s Sunday, so it doesn’t matter if we get home late. I’m good to stay longer, watch Nick and Julie put you through your paces a couple more times.” Her smile made it clear that I’d said what she was hoping I’d say. I put my swim trunks on and Sam wrapped the towel around her waist and chest, her bikini and other clothes still out by the pool.

“Would you grab my bag?” she asked, covering herself with a towel and not wanting to exit the bathroom. Her long wet hair pulled to one side, dripping on the towel. Without makeup, she looked so young and innocent.

I laughed, “What, now you’re going to be all modest?” I teased, pulling at her towel.

She slapped my shoulder and begged me to go, so I went. I got her things and brought them back into the house just as Nick and Julie walked in and invited us to the kitchen, both clothed again. Sam put on a light sundress and came into the kitchen. She wasn’t wearing a bra and I could clearly see her protruding nipples through the wrinkled fabric. It was so odd, all of us standing there, acting like nothing had just happened.

Julie began to cut up cantaloupe and watermelon on the kitchen island, and we all talked and ate. Julie gave me a mischievous look and then turned and went to the refrigerator, removed a good-sized cucumber and returned to her cutting board. I watched as she turned toward my wife, wearing a smirk from ear to ear as she held the vegetable to her mouth and licked it from bottom to top. It was incredibly erotic, and I enjoyed the display, but I didn’t understand why it made my wife blush so furiously. A reference to their earlier threesome perhaps.

Julie put the produce onto the cutting board, cut a thick slice, salted it, and held it out to my wife on the end of her knife. The reddening in my wife’s face only increased as she took the slice off the knife. Julie repeated the process, only this time holding out a slice for me, saying, “This one’s okay, but Sammy’s cucumbers taste much better I’m sure.”

I took the slice of cucumber and popped it into my mouth, completely sure I was missing the subtext to all of this. I looked to Nick, but he only shrugged, an equally confused look on his face as I’m sure was on my own. Julie giggled and seductively ate a slice she cut for herself.

We moved to the living room off the kitchen. From here we could see the beach and watch the sunset as we sat on the large sofa, talking and playing cards.

“Nick tells me you guys are thinking about kids,” I said, after the conversation had stopped for a time.

My wife’s head whipped around, “Are you really?” she asked, her face lighting up with an innocent joy.

Julie beamed and nodded, “It’s time,” she confirmed, “soon we’ll be that old fuddy-duddy couple.”

“I seriously doubt that,” I laughed, looking at Julie, then to Nick. “After what just happened today, I can’t see the two of you ever being the boring type.”

“Hey, that wasn’t my fault,” Nick said with a smirk, “Blame these two floozies,” he pointed at the women.

“Oh, what were you, an unwilling victim?” Julie cried, her voice teasing. Her voice then dropped in pitch as she mimicked her husband’s voice, “Oh, what’s happening over here. These two beautiful women have fallen. I should help them—oops, I fell down and my dick somehow landed inside Samantha’s pussy.”

“Please,” Nick said to his wife, his voice filled with sarcasm. “You knew exactly what you were doing, you little harpy.”

My pour wife blushed again and ducked her head down to avoid everyone’s gaze. Julie, already sitting next to her leaned against Sam’s side so that her head rested on my wife’s shoulder. “You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Sammy. “It wasn’t your fault this Neanderthal couldn’t keep it in his pants,” Julie said, pointing to her husband. “Oh!?” Julie cried in surprise when she went to look back at my wife. Julie’s eyes were fixed on Sam’s breasts, or more specifically, on the large and easily visible nipples pushing against the fabric of her dress. Julie reached up and touched the end of one and then squeezed it softly. “It’s unfair you know,” she said, her eyes staring at my wife’s tits. “You’re too perfect.” She squeezed with slightly more force and caused my wife to gasp. Julie then pulled the loose neck of the dress down to expose one breast, then stretched the material to expose the other, leaving both of Sam’s breasts open for us to see. “You should pierce these someday. They’d look amazing with two hoops,” Julie said, her voice now raspy, seductive.

Nick and I sat in silence, not daring to move while, once again, Julie was doing all the work to prime the pump. She was a damn savant at seducing my wife, setting her up so her husband had an easy score. I watched as my wife breathed in sharply and then leaned her head back, resting it on the sofa’s upper cushion. Julie’s tongue touched, licked, and teased the sensitive nipples. An image of my wife wearing nipple rings came to mind, and I felt a strong pang of lust, wanting to see that someday. I’ve always thought nipple rings were the most erotic bit of jewelry.

Sam’s breaths were deepening, her exhales increasing slightly in decibels as seconds turned into minutes. Sam’s nipples have always been incredibly sensitive. They were a surefire way to turn her ember into a raging inferno. Using her left hand, Julie pushed my wife’s knees apart and then pulled my wife’s dress up, giving Nick and I a perfect view of her pussy. It was still enflamed from the earlier treatment, but didn’t look as savaged as it had a few hours earlier. Julie’s fingers delicately went to work, grazing lightly over the skin and through the small patch of pubic hair. I heard a staccato moan escape my wife as Julie’s middle finger ran down the inner folds of Sam’s labia. Julie took her time, letting nearly twenty minutes pass before gesturing for me to come closer. I got down on my knees, seeing what Julie had in mind, replacing her finger with my tongue. I felt the instant pressure from my wife’s thighs as she pressed them against me.

I looked up and found Julie continuing her ministrations on Sam’s nipples, teasing them relentlessly. Nick came into view at my wife’s head, his shorts gone and his hard cock moving towards my wife’s mouth. He touched Sam’s lips with its tip, and she opened them to take him in. I came almost violently into my shorts, never having even touched my dick with my hand. Nick pushed inward and Sam obliged, taking several more inches into her mouth. My wife tried to take him deeper, but I watched and saw the exact moment when he had hit her gag reflex as pulled back and used her hand to push him away.

She tried two more times before Julie spoke, “You have to swallow,” she said, shifting her position on the couch to mirror my wife, leaning her head back onto the pillow. All while I continued to suck and kiss my wife’s quim. Nick caught on quickly and moved his cock to Julie. She quickly took him into her mouth, and after a couple of thrusts, Nick plunged his cock deep into her throat.

“Brilliant,” I heard my wife gasp as she reached over and touched Julie’s throat. My wife’s hand was in my hair, I think enjoying my work, but her attention was on the cock sucking lesson.

“Try it again,” Julie instructed, guiding her husband’s cock back into Sam’s mouth. My wife tried again, but much with the same result. “Relax, Sammy,” Julie cooed next to her ear. “Just swallow and relax,” she said again. Nick pushed forward, and it looked like he’d gone in slightly deeper, but Sam panicked and pushed him back. “Oh, you were so close,” Julie said encouragingly, “Try again.”

It took several more attempts, but at last Sam figured out the right technique, and was able to relax enough so as to let Nick’s member slide effortlessly down her throat. Fuck me that was incredible to watch. Julie squealed in excitement as her husband pulled back out, letting my wife take several deep breaths before thrusting slowly back in. I could tell how excited my wife was, too. Her pussy once again became soaking wet. Nick’s thrusts remained slow, pulling out each time to let my wife breathe, and then pushing himself into her again. He was fucking my wife’s face, I realized, and she was enjoying it as much as he was. I felt my wife’s body convulse around me as ever muscle simultaneously contracted from her orgasm.

“I’m close,” whined Nick, trying to hold out a moment longer.

“In her mouth,” Julie demanded, “not down her throat.”

Nick pulled himself back enough so only the tip of his cock was inside my wife’s mouth. He immediately started to groan as he came once again in my wife. I had read many a Penthouse Letter as a teenager, and I’d fantasied about a scene like this a million times, but nothing could have prepared me for the real experience. I’ve never felt such a high, or such a powerful sensation of lust.

“Don’t hog it all,” Julie said forcefully, getting to her knees and planting her lips on my wife’s. My wife pushed my head away from her sensitive pussy. I sat back against the edge of the sofa and watched as the two women kissed and passed Nick’s cum back and forth as they did so. God, I thought I was going to die, and, well, probably not go to heaven, but hopefully someplace that wasn’t hell.

My wife’s throat contracted and she swallowed the last of Nick’s load as Julie released her and sank back into the sofa’s soft cushions. Nick came back around and sat next to my wife, his cock now mostly flaccid and hanging between his thighs. Sam looked at the glistening member and, lifting her hand, grasped it around the shaft: Her finger tips didn’t touch, but the gold band of her wedding ring was clearly visible. I felt something difficult to describe as I saw her ring. Like a pleasurable high mixed with an overwhelming gloom. It was angst, unease, and agony, all blended together, and yet somehow formed to create a powerful drug-like effect on me. Why did I want to see this? No man could understand this. Nick would never look at him the same now, not after fucking my wife. I would be that pussy that stood aside and let other men fuck his wife.

Sam caught my eye, and gestured for me to come to her, to take her while our friends were seated to her right and to her left. Despite having cum twice already today, I was hard again, something that had never happened to me. I went and stood between Sam’s legs, dropped my shorts, and shoved myself inside her. I slid in with almost no resistance, my wife not making a sound, or even a recognition on her features. As badly as I wanted to fuck my wife, a large part of me wanted to get my dick inside of her so I could hide it from our friends. Having come twice already, I felt a little better staying power, and so I was thrilled when several minutes passed and I was still enjoying sex. Sam had a calm look on her face, like she was sitting at the beach and enjoying a warm breeze. Is that what I’d become to her already? A warm breeze?

I enjoyed a moderate orgasm and then stepped back and pulled up my short. Nick immediately filling the space and taking his turn. With his back to me, I couldn’t see the moment of penetration. But I didn’t need to. I heard it from my wife’s gasp. Nick’s ass began to flex and quiver as his pace quickened, causing my wife’s cries to increase in kind. He leaned in closer to her and her arms went around his neck as they kissed and fucked. I sat back on the other couch, my mind and nerves all exhausted from the experience. I think in some ways it was all too much to take in, and so my mind began to shut down some emotions and feelings as a way to protect myself. For the remaining time they fucked, I felt like I was in an ambivalent fog where thoughts and feelings ceased to exist. The man’s words from the bar again coming to my mind, telling me that it was worse after cumming. That cumming brought about a low in your emotions and your enjoyment. Fuck was he right about that.

I don’t know how long they fucked on the couch, but it was long enough that the sun had gone down. I laid my head back intending to just relax, but when I awoke, I was surprised to find myself alone. Samantha’s cries and the slapping sounds of sex were coming from an upper room. I found the room easily. It looked to be the master suit. My wife was on her back, her legs straight and in the air as Nick fucked her while holding onto her ankles, while Julie laid next to her, running her hands over my wife’s breasts and neck. I stood in the doorway for a long moment, taking in the scene, my wife not realizing I was there.

The display was amazing, but I needed a break. A clock on the wall said it was One in the morning. I went back to the couch and stretched out. At least it was comfortable, I thought, feeling like I wanted to sleep.

“—Make some space,” I heard the words in my head. Opening my eyes, I found Julie sitting on the edge of the couch next to me. She had a blanket on her lap. My ears heard my wife’s moan from upstairs. “I need some sleep,” she said, her voice tired. She laid down next to me so that her back was against my chest and her butt to my crotch. She reached over and pulled my arm over her and then pulled the blanket over both of us. Then she quickly fell asleep.

Fuck, this was unexpected, I thought, my hand directly over the top of Julie’s tits. Part of me wanted to fuck this woman, and I’m sure that I could have if I would have put any effort into it. Nick and Julie had both been with others. They weren’t like Sam and me. But the thought alone made me feel uncomfortable. Partly from the idea of betraying my wife—as stupid as that sounds, but mostly the idea diminished the dull ache of angst that I felt in my bowels. And I was starting to like that feeling of angst.

Jacko
Experienced

Unread post by Jacko » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:13 pm
You all don't know how many times a day I look on this site, hoping for a comment.
Hey Ky, I've kept fairly quiet on this thread, mostly as I've enjoyed reading the chapters without a lot of the endless discussion that goes along with other well-known authors on this site ;)

But I have to say, if this is your first writing effort, it is amazing. It excels, either way [for sure, there are minor typos and such which could be cleaned up, but that happens in published works too!]. I love the plot line, details, and the way you let us see the story from various perspectives. If you will be further inspired by receiving comments, I'm sure they will be gladly supplied. Long may your creative arc continue as this couple delves into new territory!

Congratulations, and thank you.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:38 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:13 pm
You all don't know how many times a day I look on this site, hoping for a comment. I guess it's a little like the social media thing where you get a little shot of dopamine when someone makes a comment or 'likes' something you posted.
If only there are reacts like in facebook, or even likes like in any other social media platform..

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Ky, I would reply by wondering if you have any idea how often some of us log in to the site each day hoping to see an update from you...either about you and your lovely wife, or now to the superb story you are Spinning for us about Samantha and Quinn. Please keep going...you are a superb story teller!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:22 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:06 pm
Ky, I would reply by wondering if you have any idea how often some of us log in to the site each day hoping to see an update from you...either about you and your lovely wife, or now to the superb story you are Spinning for us about Samantha and Quinn. Please keep going...you are a superb story teller!
So we’re all just refreshing our phones hoping someone’s posted something new? Hilarious, and maybe a little sad, lol.

Not much to report on the home front. The only thing sexual that’s happened in the last weeks has been an unsolicited hand job my wife gave me while she was nursing. Talk about multitasking, hehe. Yeah, I cleaned the house very thoroughly the other day and she made it worth my while.

funcouple123abc
Prepubescent

Unread post by funcouple123abc » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:32 am

Wow... Quinton got to do a lot more than I thought he would. Head and intercourse. I guess this is the honeymoon phase of his new cuckold marriage. It’s clear he is realizing that what Mark said is true... it’s probably best for everyone that he limits how much he is able to cum. Excited to see what happens after that weekend!

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:37 am

Ky...This is insane hot. Hard as a rock here! Can you share a little background for this writing? Is this ultimate fantasy? Partial reality? Or?

Best to you both.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

Izwideshut337
Prepubescent

Unread post by Izwideshut337 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:10 pm

You are very talented, this story is super hot, please keep up the good work!

br44234
Prepubescent

Unread post by br44234 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:31 pm

There have been some magnificent story tellers on this site over the years, Xleglover, Don Jetman and Betram Bronson, and YOU are in that elite company. I have been following your beginning telling of your wife's exploits before you started this story about Samantha and Quinton, but this one iss your best work by far. I sincerely hope you continue the story of Sam and Quin as I am sure they have a long road ahead of them after this auspicious beginning. I look for new material from you daily.

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Hi Ky - You don't know how many times I logged in to see if there was an update. This is amazing

You are very talented and please continue with your story

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:32 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:22 pm
txrockdog wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:06 pm
So we’re all just refreshing our phones hoping someone’s posted something new? Hilarious, and maybe a little sad, lol.
If we could post gifs here, this is where I would post the one from ocean’s eleven...”Waiting sweetheart...just waiting on you...”

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:10 pm

Hey all - time hasn't been in abundance lately, and this chapter took a lot of work to try and make it right.

Samantha

Wiping the last remnants of the night’s sex away, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. Looking in the mirror over the sink, I inspected the dark bite marks on my neck. It had been almost a week since our little impromptu hookup with our friends, but Julie’s love bite still lingered. Finishing, I reached for the doorknob of the bathroom and then paused. For the last few weeks, sex with Quin had been improving steadily, but tonight he was cold, rough, and seemingly in a hurry. Things had been different after the night with Nick and Julie. Something had changed. Taking a deep breath, I left the loo and got into bed. The light was off but I could see Quin’s back turned toward me. I laid down and pulled the sheet over me. The night was warm but the ceiling fan provided a nice breeze. I don’t know why, but I can always tell when Quin is asleep, and I knew he wasn’t. He’d been brooding all through the day, and it looked like sex hadn’t improved his mood any. It doesn’t happen often, but I hate that feeling when you know you’re not as close to your spouse as you’re used to. That feeling never seemed to bother Quin—it’s like he was completely oblivious to it. But me… that feeling of separation tore at me.

“What’s wrong, Quin?” I asked, already knowing what his answer would be.

“Nothing. I’m fine, just tired,” he said, saying almost exactly what I knew he would.

I wanted to roll over and simply go to sleep. It wasn’t my job alone to fix what was bothering him. But I knew I wouldn’t sleep well with this feeling between us. “Are you sure, it feels like something’s bothering you.”

“I said I’m fine,” Quin snapped, still keeping his back to me.

I’m not sure why. Maybe it was the tone of voice, but his reaction poked at me and I felt a wave of anger, “Fine,” I snapped back, “you say it’s fine, then it bloody well must be fine,” I said, my voice laced with far more sarcasm than I’d intended, but now I was hot, “I guess I should be used to fucking a cold fish by now,” I threw at him, and regretted it the moment it left my lips.

“Fuck this,” Quin spat, getting out of bed and grabbing his pillow as he got up and made for the door.

“Oh, so everything’s not fine,” I said in faux surprise, keeping my sarcastic tone.

Quin left the bedroom, and I listened to his footfalls as he stormed down the corridor. I laid back down. Fuck it, if he was going to act the infant, he could stay on the couch. Anger boiled in me. I continued to lay there, thinking of all the ways my husband was wrong and I was right, but then realized I had no idea why he was even upset with me. Well, other than the obvious fucking of his best friend—but, only after he’d encouraged it. This wasn’t my fault.

This isn’t over, I thought as I sat up and swung my legs off the bed. I stood and went to the living room where Quin was making a bed on the couch. “What kind of shite was that?” I half-screamed at him. “We have sex and then you turn into an arse?” I could see Quin holding back a hundred things he wanted to say. He always did this, always kept it bottled up inside. This time I wasn’t leaving. I stood there, waiting for an answer.

“I’m not in the mood to fight with you, Samantha,” he said, using my full name, something he only did when he was upset. “We’ll talk tomorrow.”

“So, it’s all about you, then? You’re such a tosser sometimes,” I shot back, furious with his patronizing tone. I saw his face turn red with anger, and simultaneously felt a stab of glee that I’d caused it, and regret that I’d let my emotions get the better of me. I exhaled and forced myself to calm down before continuing, “I’m sorry Quin,” I managed to say in a calmer tone. “You’ve been keeping your distance from me. And with everything that happened…” the words wouldn’t come. I wasn’t sure how to finish that sentence.

Quin waved it off with a dismissive gesture and then sat on the corner of the couch with a defeated sigh, “No, this one’s on me,” he said, his tone even calmer than my own. “I’m sorry….” He was silent for a long moment, but I could tell he wanted to speak, so I remained silent. “I really fucked up, Sam,” he eventually confessed.

He held up his pinky finger, and I’m sure face showed my resistance. I wasn’t in the mood for this. It’s not easy to sit that close to someone when you’re angry at them. But we’d agreed a long time ago that we would work through these things. And I wasn’t doing my part. I forced myself to sit next to him and take his finger into my own.

“I’m regretting the path we chose,” he began without further preamble. “I let my emotions get the better of me and my lizard brain take over, and I’m feeling like shit that I pushed you into it. I can’t believe how stupid and pathetic I was to ever let this happen.”

His confession deflated me some, but if I’m honest with myself, I still felt a burning ember of frustration that Quin looked to want to take this away from me—just as I was beginning to let myself think freely about it.

“You want to stop then?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Don’t you?” he asked, his voice a mixture of surprise and disbelief.

This fucking pinky thing, I swore inside my head. I didn’t want to tell the truth right now. I let a moment pass, “I know it’s probably the smart thing to do, and our marriage is more important to me than getting shagged a little more often, but no. If I’m being completely candid, I don’t want to stop.” I watched my husband’s eyes widen, and I could tell I might as well have punched him in the gut. “I didn’t say I wouldn’t stop. I’m not going to go around cheating on you.”

“But you’d fuck other guys if I agreed to it, just like that?” he said as he stared at me.

“Yeah, just like that,” I said with a sarcastic and biting edge in my voice that surprised even me, “Cause now I’ve gone and turned into a fucking whore overnight, and all I want to do is ride the giant cock carousel,” from the look on my husband’s face, I knew that I’d gone too far. Bullocks, this needed to stop. I needed to stop. Holding up my free hand, I said, “I’m sorry… we went into this together. You didn’t exactly push me.” I blinked several times, my eyes stinging with threatening tears. No, I bloody damn wasn’t going to cry right now.

Quin nodded, but despite sitting close to each other, there was still a chasm between us. “I need to say something, and I’m not sure how you’ll take it. But… but I need to say it because I can’t get past it,” he paused until I nodded, “It kind of shocked me how easily you went into this,” he began, trying to test the waters, “That first time with Garrett; it wasn’t just have sex and then leave, you were with him for the night—and even with Nick. It wasn’t just a quickie by the pool, it turned into an all-nighter… I guess what I’m trying to say is that it was hard to watch you with Nick because I’ve never come close to making you sound like that?”

“Sound like what?” I asked, not sure what he meant.

“Like you were having the best sex of your life,” he responded without hesitation. “I mean god, you were moaning like a wildebeest—it was the sexiest thing I’ve ever hear, but it hurt because it made me realize I’ve never made you sound like that.”

I looked up at him and felt by brow crease, “That’s not true,” I said, trying to think back to a particular ‘sound’ I might have made.

“Oh yeah, it’s true. You make more noise eating a piece of chocolate cake than you do when we’re having sex,” Quin said, his vulnerability painted on his features.

I spluttered for a long moment, starting and then stopping my sentence, “I don’t know what to say to that,” I finally admitted. “I don’t think about the sounds I make—but you’re not exactly being fair, yeah. You hardly make any noise at all. Maybe a grunt, and that’s it.”

“Okay, I’ll give you that,” he admitted slowly, “but I think most guys are that way. I’m just saying that it’s obvious you get off a lot more with other guys than with me, and that’s been hard to accept.”

Another long silence passed between us, “I guess we kind of got into a rut, you know. We know what the other likes, and what we’re comfortable with—we don’t really try anything knew.”

Quinton laughed, and it seemed genuine, “You mean we were plain jane vanilla?”

It felt as if a little of the tension had ebbed, “Well, we were until we let Nick and Julie talk us into going to that party, yeah. It’s been anything but vanilla since then.”

Quin looked to ponder my remark for a second, “What did you like the most about the experience?” he asked me awkwardly.

That was a tough question, and one fraught with potential hurt feelings, “I felt alive, like I used to when I was with Victoria,” I answered, “we knew there would be consequences if we were caught, but that only added to the experience. We played with fire, I got burned,” I felt Quin’s grip around my little finger. “What we did—what I did at the party, and with Nick… it’s not exactly socially acceptable. But it’s such a high.”

Quinton snorted, “How would you know what getting high’s like?”

“Victoria and me skived off classes a few times on Saturdays and smoked pot,” I said, and I could tell Quin was trying to figure out whether he believed me or not.

After a moment he asked, “So where does that leave us?” his somberness returning.

I shrugged, “Back where we started, I suppose. No more extramarital activities.”

“You’re okay with that? Just pulling the plug?” He asked, his expression unreadable.

“It’s probably for the best,” I said, not wanting to answer his question directly. “So, I guess I won’t be your little slutty wife then,” I said, unable to keep a little teasing from my voice. I truly didn’t mean anything else by it, but the look that passed over Quin’s features gave me pause. “What is it?” I asked, looking closer at my husband, “That got you all randy didn’t it? Thinking of your slutty, unfaithful wife.”

Quinton shook himself and swore, and then took several deep breaths, “I’ve really fucked up Sam,” he said, but then quickly continued, “I’ve fantasized about you with other men for so long now, I think it’s rewired my brain. I hate that it does, but yeah, imagining you as a slutty whore,” Quinton’s eyes almost closed, his lips pursed for a brief moment, “It’s a powerful feeling.”

“Whatever possessed you to start thinking like that?” I asked, truly curious.

Quinton shrugged, “I don’t know, an early porn addiction maybe?”

“Really?” I asked in surprise, not sure if he was joking or not, “I never see you watching porn?”

“I rarely do,” Quin said, “Every once in a while, I check out a video or something, but I try not to do it very often. It really starts to fuck with your head after a while. Plus, I know if I watch and jerk off to it, then you’ll want sex and I won’t be able to get it up. And you get cranky when you go too long without sex.”

“That’s not true,” I shot back, the conversation becoming easier.

“Oh yeah. You do,” Quin reconfirmed.

I relaxed into the couch, “Alright then, back to the old vanilla sex,” I said, returning to my sarcastic tone and smiling as coyly as I could. I looked over at my husband, and couldn’t believe he was actually nodding in agreement. “Are you that thick?” I asked in disbelief, getting only a disbelieving look from him. Rolling my eyes, I pushed my knickers off, laid down, and opened my legs to my husband. “You can be boring if you want, but do it while your tongue’s busy. I expect you to make me moan like a wildebeest.”

-_-

Quinton

I could go down on my wife for hours if she’d let me. I loved the feeling when her pelvic muscles pulsed and contracted against my fingers. I’d never been able to bring her to orgasm though actual sex, but from what I’d read, that wasn’t all that uncommon. One of my favorite things in life is to try to keep licking her pussy after she’s had an orgasm. She’s ultra-sensitive and can’t stand to be touched there, so she writhes and squirms and tries to get away from me. It’s such pleasurable torture.

I knew she was getting close. Her thighs pressing against my head were always an easy tale-tale sign of that. But just as I was sure I had her going over the edge, she started slapping me on the top of my head and then pushing me away. I raised my head and stared at her in disbelief, “What?”

Sam propped herself up onto an elbow, “I want you to try something else,” she said, taking me by the hand and guiding it to her soaking mons. She then took me by the index finger and pulled it into her up to about the second knuckle. “Rub right there,” she explained, touching her skin a couple of inches above her pussy. “Feel that rough skin—the part that kind of feels like a raisin?” I curled my finger and found it, I felt her flinch the moment I connected. “Yes,” she gasped breathlessly. “Keep doing that.”

I extended and then curled my finger again, kind of in a follow-me motion and felt her fingers in my hair. It took me a few minutes of experimenting with different pressures and speeds until I found the sweet spot, but once I did, her breath began to quicken and her fingers pulled my hair. I kept it up until, boom, she came like a freight train against my hand. Her body stiffened and then her legs began to shake as she experienced a much longer orgasm than I’d ever been able to give her before. Fuck, this was like the magic button. She collapsed onto the couch cushion panting, a gleam of sweat covering her skin. With my finger still inside her opening, I decided to continue the technique. I was certain she was going to push me away, but to my surprise, she came to life like she had been hit with a jolt of electricity. Seconds later I was bringing her to a second orgasm, this one lasting even longer than the first.

“Oh,” she breathed out heavily as I paused. “That was brill—,” she began until I started to rub again. Her body jerked once and then froze, her mouth partly open and her eyes clamped shut. “Oh fuck,” she moaned slowly, her voice deep and throaty. I applied a little more pressure and found that if I jerked up slightly as I rubbed, it had an even stronger effect on her. “Quin, s—stop… I’m gonna,” she sputtered as another orgasm began. Two things then happened almost simultaneously. I had my own orgasm, shooting my load into my underwear, and Sam began to squirt. The first spray glanced the side of my face but I managed to dodge the next. For a long minute my wife turned into a bucking bronco, thrashing and jerking until I felt her slapping my on the top of my head. She seemed incapable of speech, but I could see it in her eyes that I needed to stop. Fuck I didn’t want to. I wanted to try for yet another round. And I was certain I could have, she felt like moldable clay in my hands.

Reluctantly I withdrew my hand, “Whoa, you just squirted. That was amazing,” I said, still amazed at what had just happened. Sam’s body looked limp and lifeless, and she was staring sightless at the ceiling. Only the rapid rise and fall of her chest from her breathing assured me that she was okay. I sat up and closed her legs, resting her calves on my thighs. Her tee shirt clung to her body; her skin now completely slick with sweat.

Okay, maybe we could be more than vanilla.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:23 pm

Awesome Ky. FWIW, I was joking...totally understand the limitations on your time. But thanks for not leaving us hanging!

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:53 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:10 pm
Chocolate? :thinking:

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:56 pm

offendedgame wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:53 pm
Ky_Da wrote:
Chocolate? :thinking:
Or maybe vanilla yeah, he licks it out of her body.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:59 am

Hi ky this is a great effort can’t wait to see more. I recall you saying your wife used to enjoy reading xl’s writing as well, what does she think of your work?

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:52 am

Nicely done. I liked S teaching Q how he can pleasure her as a way of overcoming his “buyers remorse” of moving from wannabe to actual cuckold. He may not be as well endowed as her latest lovers but he can still make her squirt. He just has to be creative.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:59 am

Beautiful characterisation. Flawless. Such a joy to read. I kinda can't stop comparing 'HWLOTW" with "CUCkOHOLIC", and I find that it is easier to open up about the untouched, undiscussed, and the 'bottled-up' thoughts in a fiction than in a real life thread. Maybe that was the point. I'm re-reading CUCkOHOLIC thru' this one. This one also answers a question I asked in CUCkOHOLIC about the origin of this fetish in your life. Overall a well thought-out, believable start. Thank you so much for taking out time from family and work. This was so natural, so realistic and so 'real'. Did a splendid job, KY. :up:

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:49 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Hey all - time hasn't been in abundance lately, and this chapter took a lot of work to try and make it right.
Why, oh why, didn't someone post on the other thread that Ky had posted his story? I just now found it.
Ky, you asked for some constructive criticism, so here it is.
Ky, your story content, pacing and development are quite good. As you write more it'll get even better, but you're 80% there now in my opinion!
Now for what I see as the main thing wrong. Steel vs steal, pour vs poor, waste vs waist, seaman vs semen. Everyone does it, I know I do. I said "lose" today in a thread when I meant "loose". I have to read over my writhing before I post to find things like your, you're, their, there, they're, to, too, etc... I try to catch it in the edit but almost always I find something I've miss after I read the published post, so often you'll see, at the bottom, where I've had to go back and edit a mistake I've made that I didn't catch. I'm not anal about much in life but I like to communicate clearly and small mistakes like this can take away from the over all experience. But then again, I'm fine with the fact I over use the comma because I try to write the way I speak.
I think you've found your own voice. Now you just need to clear your throat a little! You're a better writer now, than I will ever be!
BTW, I take full credit for your hard work, I told you that you could be a writer and that you could use everything that had happen and how it made you feel, to turn you into a hell of a storyteller! I'll PM you my address to send me my percentage!

Best wishes always,
Sutter
P.S. Still mad respect!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Jacko
Experienced

Unread post by Jacko » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 pm

Ky_Da,

Looking forward to any follow up or continuation whenever you are ready.

Meanwhile I'm wondering why you changed the story title for the literotica site, do you have regrets about the title over here?

Thanks!

andyupnaway
Prepubescent

Unread post by andyupnaway » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:59 pm

Lurker here. Coming out of the shadows to commend you for the interesting story so far. Particularly like that you are telling it thru both Quint's and Samantha's voice. I enjoy the breaking down and seduction of the wife...though doesn't seem like a lot of seduction was necessary for Samantha.

Looking forward to future chapters.

funcouple123abc
Prepubescent

Unread post by funcouple123abc » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:29 am

Today seems like a great day for a new chapter! :)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:04 am

I've been waiting with 'baited breath for days now!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!